The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

Chapter 5 — The Presentation

“So, as you can see Herakini-san, we have completed the testing of the intravenous solution with significant improvements in its effectiveness. This will allow for a whole new avenue for OTTII’s special projects division to acquire and develop products in significantly shorter timelines.” Kenshin said as he finished his PowerPoint presentation that had been filled with charts and graphs and statistics but not much else.

Seiji looked suitably impressed, or at least happy with the results, but he still turned to Jun for his presentation and frowned when Emilia was still nowhere to be seen.

“Jun, is Emilia-san so disappointed in her presentation that she dare not show her face?”

“No sir, she sends her deepest regrets and assures you that she will join us as soon as she is able. There was an... emergency, that she had to attend to. However, she is confident that the product will speak for itself and has sent me to present it to you.”

Seiji’s frown deepened even more as Jun mentally crossed his fingers. Behind him was a large booth, much like the one he had designed, but with one significant difference. Instead of a single door, there were two. One on each end of the front of the booth with a section in the middle that had a large maintenance hatch in it as well as a control panel. It looked like someone had pushed two of his booths together facing each other and glued them into one. Across the top of the whole thing was a banner in gold lettering, “OTTII-matic Sex Booth”.

“As you can see...” Jun continued, “there have been a few changes to the design. Extra space was required for the final modules and as such a double booth has been created instead of the originally planned single. This does have advantages though as it reduces moving parts and two clients can use the booth at the same time, while the booth itself only takes up an extra 50% of space. This allows additional capacity to be placed in the same amount of floor space and increases efficiency overall in multi-unit installations.”

Seiji nodded for him to continue.

“If you both would come over here...” Jun said as he walked over to the booth and opened the left end door, a light coming on inside as he did, the two men walked over and looked inside.

“As you can see, this side has a fully developed artificial posterior. Both orifices are fully functional and self-cleaning between uses.” Jun said, waving at the posterior that protruded from the wall of the booth.

Seiji raised an eyebrow and stepped into the booth, his hands reaching out and resting on the artificial posterior for a moment before squeezing it.

“You have improved the texture yet again?” he asked.

“Yes sir.”

“Yet it does nothing but sit here...” Seiji continued.

“Ah, yes sir. That is, of course, the booth has not yet received payment and is in standby mode. In the final production units, the doors will not open in this mode of course.” Jun replied.

Seiji nodded again and then stepped out of the booth, Kenshin took a quick look inside and smiled before following Seiji over to the other door. Jun quickly moved over to it and opened it for Seiji.

“This side houses the upper body units.” he said and the other two men looked into the booth.

Unlike the other side, there were two cutouts in this one. The lower cutout had two large breasts protruding through it, whereas the upper cutout surrounded a black latex covered head, with a round oval in it exposing a nose and lips. There were no visible eye sockets in the shiny black material, only a smooth expanse of latex where they should have been.

Seiji once more stepped into the booth and inspected the units until he was satisfied, “I presume there will be a demonstration?” he asked.

“Of course sir. If you would pick which side you would have for the demonstration I can activate the booth for you.”

“This one will be fine.” Seiji replied with a nod.

“Kenshin-san, would you like to use the other side of the booth?” Jun asked.

Kenshin gave a wicked smile to Jun, “Yes, I think I would.”

Jun gestured towards the other door, “Once the doors are closed I will activate the booth, feel free to spend as much time as you like inside.”

Jun closed Seiji’s door and then walked over to Kenshin’s side and closed it behind him as he entered. Then Jun went to the control panel in the middle and activated the booth.

* * *

“Emiko is running in full-service mode.”

<chime>

Emiko puckered her lips and stuck her tongue out as she wiggled her ass from side to side and then up and down.

The displays that covered her eyes and filled her vision gave a split view of the two sides of the booth as she watched two men undo their belts and step out of their pants, gently folding them and setting them on the small bench behind them.

The man behind her was the first to touch her, his hands gripping her ass tightly and jiggling it before letting go of one ass cheek and then slapping it hard, repeatedly.

By that time though the other man had finished and his dick was just in front of her lips. Her tongue eagerly tried to make contact with it but instead, the man reached down and pressed his thumb between her lips. She sucked on it until she heard his voice come across the earbuds that were lodged in her ear canals.

“I’m impressed with Yun’s algorithms, the last time he presented one to me it was no more than a scripted show.” he said to know one in particular.

She parted her lips and he pulled his thumb out from between them, “Wank-wu. Emiko wucks weally ood. Emiko wuck wu now? Emiko worny, Emiko wo worny!”

Emiko had just finished speaking when she felt the cool touch of lube hit her sphincter and the man behind her liberally applied it to her ass.

She watched in her display the man in front of her step forward and push his dick up to her lips just as she felt the man behind her enter her ass. She sucked as hard as she could on the cock in front of her as she wiggled her ass up and down with the one behind her.

Each man stroked in and out of her with different paces. The man behind her younger and more eager, plunged deep and hard into her ass. The man in front of her older and more experienced, slowly slid his dick in and out of her mouth, slowly going deeper with each stroke.

She moaned and slurped at the dick in her mouth until he finally managed to push all the way in so her nose was buried in his pubes. At the same time she felt the man behind her grip her hips tightly, slam in once more and then release inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as an orgasm crested.

She gurgled as the man in front of her similarly released, causing a second orgasm to wash over her. Both men left their members inside of her for several minutes as they finished emptying their balls into her. She sucked every last drop from the one in front of her and she shivered in pleasure when the one behind her pulled out and slapped her ass with his deflating shaft several times, sending what little cum remained in him flying on to her.

“Emiko in standby mode.” flashed across the displays and the chime filled her ears and she became silent and still.

* * *

Jun watched Kenshin step out of the booth first, perspiration on his brow as he closed the door behind him and dabbed at it with a handkerchief. He looked over to see Seiji’s door still closed and hurried over to Jun and shook his hand.

“Well done Jun, very well done.”

“Thank you Kenshin-san...” he started to say just as Seiji’s door opened and he stepped out of the booth, looking just as immaculately put together as when he stepped into it.

“A very impressive demonstration Jun. Apparently Emilia-san was well-founded in her belief in you and the product.” he said nodding.

Kenshin cleared his throat, “Agreed Herakini-san, a most impressive demonstration indeed.”

Seiji actually broke a small smile and nodded at Kenshin’s tacit admission of defeat.

“I believe the winner is clear. Please tell Emilia-san that the promotion is hers and to schedule a meeting with me as soon as possible to go over the details.” Seiji said.

“Perhaps though...” Kenshin interrupted and Seiji glared at him.

“Perhaps what Kenshin?” Seiji replied with a raised eyebrow and frown.

“Well, I was thinking... just out of curiosity... could we perhaps see the mechanisms in action through the maintenance panel? The technology that makes such an amazing thing possible must be a wonder to behold...”

Seiji thought for a moment before replying, “Yes, true enough. Jun, if you would?”

Jun nodded and walked over to the maintenance panel and undid the four thumb screws holding it in place. Just before he removed it completely he tapped one of the buttons on the control panel that illuminated the interior of the booth. He then removed the panel completely and stepped back to let the two men view what was inside.

Seiji’s eyes widened at the sight of the woman stretched out on the metal framework that supported her between the two sides of the booth. On the left side, her legs were folded back allowing her ass to stick out of the wall. On the right side, her head was pulled back by her hair as she laid in a metal support that pushed her breasts and face out of the wall on that side.

Seiji was about to turn around and demand an explanation when the plaque mounted on the rear wall caught his attention:

OTTI-matic Sex booth
Emiko Diztsu V1.0
Based upon Emilia Diza
Developed by Jun Ita
Designed by Kenshin Kamada

A wry smile crossed Seiji’s lips as he turned from the maintenance panel and nodded towards Kenshin.

“I have underestimated you Kenshin. Perhaps I spoke too soon, without considering all of the facets of your presentation.”

“I am a humble employee of OTTII Herakini-san, I am sure your wise decision was correct... at the time.”

Seiji grunted and nodded, “True, when new facts are revealed, decisions may change. In this case, congratulations are in order for you Kenshin. The promotion is yours. And what of Jun?”

Kenshin smiled, “I believe there is an opening under me that needs filling now...”

Seiji smiled and nodded towards the booth, “Very well, I trust you will take care of this... failed... project?”

“Of course Herakini-san, leave it to me.” Kenshin replied.