The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OTTII-matic

Chapter 6 — Epilogue

Jose looked at the large crate that sat in the warehouse with a frown on his face, what had head office sent him this time?

He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead, to say the past few months had been hard would be the understatement of the decade. Cleaning up the mess that Emilia had left with the Labour Department, the Union as well as the Finance Department, had taken months. But he’d finally done it and gotten the plant back on track, this month even matching the numbers that Emilia had achieved with all her tricks and backstabbing.

He received a cryptic e-mail just a few days ago announcing the arrival of the crate, but no other details beyond to wait for the technician to arrive to set it up. Which was why he was standing in front of it now with an OTTII employee from head office beside him.

“Where do you want it?” Jose asked.

“Do you have an unused boardroom or something I can setup it up in?” the man asked.

Jose thought about it for a moment before answering, “I’ve got the previous plant manager’s office that we’re not using...”

“That would be perfect.”

“Ok, I’ll have the guys clean out the office and move the crate in ASAP.”

* * *

Jose raised an eyebrow as he looked at the sex booth that was now fully assembled in Emilia’s old office.

“You’re joking right? A sex booth?”

The other man nodded, “Yes, it’s a prototype that hasn’t made it to production yet. The company wanted to reward you, and your workers, efforts these last few months.”

He still couldn’t believe what he was looking at and shook his head in disbelief, “So... how does it work then?” he asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Ah, well it’s quite simple. Just use the control panel to select which side of the booth to activate, enter any preferences, and then click “Start”.

“And... and... how... hygienic is it?”

“Oh, it has a full self-cleaning system built-in and I’ll do a thorough inspection on it at the end of each day. You don’t have to worry about a thing.”

“And when you leave in a month?”

“I’ll crate it up and ship it back to head office. Think of it as a field trial to test its longevity and durability.”

“Well, alright I guess.” Jose said and shrugged his shoulders before walking over to the control panel.

His finger hovered over the “oral” mode for a moment, he’d seen those puffy lips and was definitely tempted, but he couldn’t resist trying “anal” first. He clicked it and then walked over to the left-hand door and entered the booth and closed the door behind him.

When he’d first seen the perfect ass protruding from the wall of the booth he’d instantly been reminded of Emilia’s. The chance to imagine it was her, in her old office, bent over and taking an anal pounding from him was just too much to pass up. At least for the first time, the booth was going to be there for a month and he was sure that he, and the rest of the workers, would have ample opportunity to test out each and every mode and option the sex booth had.

End