The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Obelisk

Comments send to

Part 1.

Nobody knows how it got there, it just showed up one morning. A fifty foot tall obelisk, standing tall and proud in the middle of a town of about 5,000 people. I’d like to tell you what color it was, but I can’t really because it seems not very many could agree on that. Some people say it’s green, others swear black, or white, or orange, or yellow, or sky-blue, or teal, or crimson, or... well I think you get the idea. Nobody knows who put it there, nobody knows how it got to be where it was, and more importantly nobody knows a way to get rid of it. Believe me it’s been brought up, but anytime someone moves to do it they...changed.

The first day it was there people of course gathered around to look at it. I mean a fifty-foot tall stone tower doesn’t just appear without provoking interest. After about a hundred or so people were around it, it began to glow. Not a terribly bright glow, rather faint actually but obvious to anybody looking at it. After a few seconds of the tower glowing, everyone in the square, everyone in town actually heard a soft voice inside their heads, “Barbara Thompson, Samuel Franklin, Sheamus O’Leary, Karen Lawler: Exhibitionist, Tyrone Biggs.” Nobody knew what the voice was talking about or why a bunch of names just popped into their heads, but here and there names were recognized as others who lived in town.

Sheamus O’Leary was an immigrant who came here from Ireland to study America that most girls in town knew as that tall, sexy guy with that gorgeous Irish accent., Tyrone Biggs was the town’s police chief, the town’s first African-American chief actually. Karen Lawler was a married mother of three and Barbara Thompson was a very nice and generally well-behaved high school student. The few people who knew who Karen Lawler wad, also noticed that she was actually there and looked over at her.

Those people that knew her stared since they thought she looked a little different. She was a 40 year old happily married woman with three kids. They thought that she maybe looked a little younger, her brown hair a lighter brighter, some of her excess weight gone, and (the guys who knew her noticed) her boobs seemed a bit perkier. Karen saw several sets of eyes fall on her and began to feel a warmth grow from within her core. She suddenly felt a craving swell within her, a craving to be stared and gawked at, without stopping to think she ripped her shirt off to expose her white cotton bra.

More looks, more stares, more eyes looking directly at her. This sent waves of passion and desire coursing through her body but Karen wanted more. She yelled loudly and yanked her bra off to expose her impossibly bouncy D cup breasts for the world to see. Her pink nipples stood strongly upward on her chest, making her arousal apparent to anyone who knew what it meant. Karen was pleased to see that virtually every eye in the square had turned from the obelisk to her, though she was a little upset to see some mothers pulling their children away and covering their eyes.

Oh well, she had an audience and she was going to do what she could to keep it. She unfastened the button on her jeans and walked to the obelisk, swaying so that each step brought them lower down. Finally when she made it to the obelisk she stepped out of her pants and quickly yanked her white cotton panties down and kicked them off. Even in the open air the smell of her sex was obvious to anyone familiar with the scent. Many people continued to watch her as she bent over, one hand on the giant stone structure in front of her, the other hand flying directly into her pussy. She spread her legs wide and bent over as far as she could, making sure anyone who wanted could get a look at her hairy snatch as she viciously fingered herself.

Karen continued to masturbate in front of everyone, the more people watched the more she abused her swollen, heated cunt. The nastier she got, the more people watched which got her hornier and even more aggressive. She came twice before anybody even thought to try and stop her, and the first person to approach her was Chief Biggs. The first black chief in town, a tall and well-muscled man who had always been the height of professionalism in his job and had risen rather quickly through the ranks. Just about everyone in town liked him because he always played thing fair, didn’t let personal issues get in the way, and was quick to defend whoever was in the right, even when it cost him the loyalty of his friends and officers under his charge. Though his professionalism seemed to be waning as he approached Ms. Lawler. Rather than stop the woman he told his partner to go get him a coffee and said he’d deal with this one. As he walked up to the woman he stared lustily at her bare snatch and watched her body language. When he finally got close enough to touch her he just smacked her on the ass hard a couple times.

Seeing the way she kept watching the crowd he figured she was getting off on being watched herself. Rather than stop her he reached down and grabbed one of her tits and unfasten the belt of his pants before whispering into her ear that the black chief of police fucking a married white woman with three kids in the middle of town would surely attract a lot of attention, a lot of gawkers, a LOT of eyes. Karen didn’t think for very long before turning around and dropping to her knees to fish the man’s rock-hard ten inch cock out of his pants. She licked her lips before finally wrapping her lips around the police officer’s member. Moaning as loudly as she could, making sure there was no mistaking how much she enjoyed it.

Before they were done Karen sucked him off twice, swallowing the first load and letting him shoot the second all over her face. She got up and then let him do her twice more, first in her soaked pussy and the second time in her ass. Karen would have never even considered doing such a ‘nasty and disgusting’ thing a few hours ago but now...the only thing that mattered was that the people continued to watch. Unfortunately the more they watched, the hornier she got and soon Chief Biggs wasn’t enough...

A few miles away

On the outskirts of town the other girl who had her name broadcast by the obelisk, 17 year old Barbara Thompson was in a tough spot; her best friend of 15 years had just come out to her. Barbara wasn’t upset, or even that surprised really. She’d noticed her friend Samantha glancing at a cheerleader the same way a boy would from time to time, or staring down another girl’s shirt, or even standing a little close once in a while. More than anything Barbara wanted to be supportive and wanted her friend to know that she didn’t care one way or the other. She suspected Samantha might be lesbian for some time now and planned for the inevitable day she told her.

But when the moment finally came, Barbara felt doubts grow. Her original plan was to admit she had suspected for a long time, but if she had tried to keep it secret from her best friend for so long that meant she didn’t want it public. Would admitting she suspected make Samantha worry she had failed to hide her desires? Should she act a bit surprised and then be okay with it? Was she taking too long to reply and making Samantha feel scared? Barbara began to worry if her apprehension was beginning to be as bad as Samantha’s must have been moments ago, but was momentarily distracted. Both girls were as a matter of fact.

Both heard a weak voice inside their heads list five names, one of them being Barbara’s. After the short interruption Barbara had a sudden thought, a way she could definitely show Samantha that her lifestyle was alright. For the first time in her life Barbara realized how cute her lezzie friend was, short blond hair with pink little lips and rosy cheeks that had the cutest little dimples when she smiled. Samantha loved swimming and kept her body in shape, with a sexy butt and a pair of good, hand-full sized breasts. Without waiting for an invitation Barbara launched off the chair she was sitting on and her lips firmly onto Samantha’s while reaching behind her head to keep the surprised girl from pulling away.

It took a little while and some gentle nipple-twisting but Samantha began to kiss Barbara back and rub her friend’s backside. The two girls pressed their bodies and mouths against the others, soon deciding they needed to go to the bedroom and press a lot more together, this time without their annoying clothes in the way. Within five minutes they were in Barbara’s bedroom thankful her parents had gone to check something in the town square, Samantha was nude and spreading her legs wide to show the blond mohawk above her pussy and staring at Barbara with need, “I didn’t think...”

“That I was gay?” As she thought about it she thought about a whole bunch of guys and a whole bunch of girls she’d like to screw around with. Come to think of it she had a harder time thinking up someone she didn’t want to fuck. Even the creepy forty-five year old neighbor seemed like a good choice for a quick BJ or anal fuck some day. Barbara just shrugged her shoulders, “I’m not really, I guess I’m bi. You just looked so scared and worried and so damn cute and sexy I couldn’t resist you.”

Barbara then just laid down in the bed next to her friend, letting one hand lightly tickle the length of Samantha’s leg, “We’ve just been friends for so long I thought I should make your first time special and with someone who cares for you.”

Since the time Samantha became sexually aware, when she played with herself at night images of Barbara had been known to appear in her mind. She had always wished that her friend would turn out to be gay like her but was disappointed when Barbara began to talk more about what boys were cute. But now that Barbara was offering herself, one of Samantha’s greatest sexual fantasies was presenting itself, she couldn’t resist.

Samantha agreed and rolled on top of Barbara, staring her friend right in the eyes before pressing their naked pussies together and starting to move up and down. The two girls began making love in slow and passionate movements, but with Barbara’s urging it grew into loud, screaming, hardcore fucking that left both girls screaming the others name without concern as to who might hear or what they might think. The two fucked for over four hours cumming more times than they cared to count and doing everything they could image to one another, 69, scissors, and stuffing makeshift dildos into any and all holes were some of the simpler, tamer things they did.

They didn’t stop until Samantha reached her breaking point and fell asleep, a look of total fulfillment and happiness on her face. Unfortunately for Barbara, she was anything but fulfilled. As a matter of fact she hadn’t been filled in any way and for that she needed a guy. She sat up in bed and decided to head out when she noticed that her more attractive neighbor Mr. O’Leary had been watching. Not just watching, but jerking off as he did and not bothering to hide his actions. His rather plump but nice wife was lying naked in bed, looking very much like she had been fucked to sleep and bared a remarkable similarity to Samantha. The only difference was that Samantha was a bit smaller and didn’t have semen all over her face.

Sheamus was a tall, skinny 6′2″ red-headed man who had always displayed a gentle demeanor but was now looking like anything but the sweet, gentle man that made all the girls in the neighborhood trust and want him. As he stood gently rubbing his cock, he pointed to Barbara then at his cock while mouthing the word, “Now.” Barbara didn’t need to be told twice as she ran out of her house, past her just arriving parents without even bothering to dress herself. She got to the O’Leary house with the door wide open and the naked Sheamus standing in the doorway waiting for her. He closed the door and roughly carried Barbara to the guest bedroom where they fucked for another three hours and finally passing out together, Sheamus’ cock still buried in the folds of Barbara’s freshly unvirgined pussy.

Three days later, town court house

Justice moves slowly, or so they say. In this town though it went a lot quicker than usual thanks in large part to Maryanne Masters. Maryanne was 24 years old and in the two years since graduating law school had already earned her spot as the town’s chief criminal prosecutor and didn’t plan on staying in this city for very long; either youngest Supreme Court Justice or US Attorney General ever were both positions she felt were her calling and she was damn determined to answer the call. She was a legal genius and as vicious as they came, plus a beauty to boot.

With long, shimmery blond hair, fit and slender legs, and a nice, firm set of breasts all on a body kept tight and well-toned by two hours a day of exercise. Ms. Masters spent a lot of time and money to keep herself looking good, not because she wanted to but because she knew that using her body right could catch chauvinist defense teams off guard and often befuddled and distracted her male opposition. She was so bad that her first time working a case the judge chastised her attire and lack of respect, asking her to ‘wear something that isn’t so revealing in his court’ she was able to turn it back on him. She accused the judge of ogling her, threatened sexual harassment lawsuits, and very nearly cost him his career.

Like I said, Maryanne Masters was fucking vicious and loved taking people down in the process of establishing her own name. She particularly loved dragging down powerful men so imagine her reaction when she heard the chief of police was caught in the town square, publicly fornicating with a married housewife with three kids. Taking him down could be a huge mark on her resume, and today was the arraignment and (most likely) firing of Tyrone Biggs. Maryanne’s assistant Juliet Janikowski was a nineteen year old legal student almost as smart, vicious and beautiful as Maryanne and had a great knack for research. Together they had built a case that they were pretty sure was indestructible and by lunch they’d have made one more man cry in misery and shame.

“All rise, the honorable Judge Edgar J. Ramsfield presiding.” Maryanne smiled a bit when she first heard he was going to be the judge for this case. Ramsfield was the same judge she almost had fired her first month as a lawyer. Ever since the man has had to walk on egg shells around Ms. Masters or risk her finding some excuse to re-examine his alleged sexual harassment and dismissal from the bench. Once again he had proven himself gutless in her presence. True Edgar Ramsfield was nearing retirement age and actually a decent and respectable guy, and of course those sexual harassment charges would have killed his career before he got the retirement benefits in his contract but Maryanne knew she wouldn’t make a reputation by being nice. Sometimes good people had to be drug down as well.

The judge sat down and told everyone to be seated. After about a minute of sorting through papers and occasionally looking up the judge sighed. He had always liked Officer Biggs; the man had always been professional, respectful, honest, and straight-forward which is everything a judge wants from someone on the stand. All Biggs had to do was deny that he did what he was accused of and Judge Ramsfield would have at least delayed any suspension or firing of the man on grounds of “innocent until proven guilty.” But instead he actually bragged about ‘fucking that bitch and making her howl like a mutt in the center of town with dozens, maybe even hundreds of horny gawkers leering as he slammed his meat into her dripping cunt’. Frankly the judge had no choice but to remove him from his position, at least for now.

“Well, I have reviewed the case and evidence presented. Tyrone Biggs, you are formally charged with felony aggravated public indecency, disturbing the peace, and lewd public content. The total possible penalties of these crimes is 4-13years in prison and fines totaling up to $26,500. I do not deem you a flight risk therefore you will not be remanded into police custody. You will however, effective immediately, be suspended from your duties as chief of police and an interim replacement will be appointed by the city council pending the outcome of these court proceedings.”

To most people, that would sound pretty bad, but to Ms. Maryanne Masters and Juliet Janikowski it wasn’t nearly bad enough; they wanted him humiliated. They wanted him carted away in cuffs and fired with no candy-ass suspension and chance of getting his job back. Immediately Ms. Masters stood up and looked at the judge, an obvious look of intimidation on her face, “Your honor, I object to this ruling on the grounds that...”

Just then, the judge had seen a faint glowing purple light out the courthouse window in the direction of the town square and everybody in town heard a faint voice in their heads, “Ami Ishii. Elise Ishii, Edgar Ramsfield, Maryanne Masters: Bimbo.”

Both Ms. Masters and Judge Ramsfield shook their heads a little to clear them, but it only worked for Judge Ramsfield as Maryanne’s mind suddenly seemed extremely foggy and she found it hard to even remember where she was or what she was doing there. Legal arguments, motions, and a good portion of her education seemed to be beyond reach and all she could think about were cute things like bunnies, kitties, puppies, and babies.

Babies...that got her thinking about something else and giggled a silly, high-pitched giggle that startled her assistant. Thinking about babies made her think about where babies come from, then she began to think about the swelling need to have someone stick something into her pussy. The judge in the mean time had developed a much more ‘relaxed’ mentality and body language. He leaned back in his chair, openly staring at Ms. Master’s and Ms. Janikowki’s bodies, licking his lips as he did. The judge felt (and looked) 20 years younger and felt his cock swell harder than it had in decades. His hair had lost all gray and was now jet black again as he grinned lustily at Maryanne Masters, “You were saying?”

Maryanne had lost complete track of what was going on and the vacant look in her eyes made it apparent she probably didn’t even care. She scratched her head as she looked around at all the yummy looking men and sexy women in the court room, thinking how much fun it would be to fuck each and every one of them. She stared down at her clothes which suddenly seemed too plain and not colorful enough, and smiled as she felt a warmth and wetness growing in her panties. When she found her voice again, it was suddenly a bit higher in pitch and her words occasionally separated by giggles, “I like, need to ask for a stopping of this case thingie. I’m like, totally sick and need help or something.”

The judge noticed a pair of pert nipples beginning to point upward in the prosecutor’s blouse and grinned, he imagined she was sick and wanted to find out how ‘sick’ this broad could be, “Really? Sick huh, what are your symptoms?” Apparently the word symptom was too big because she just looked at him confused and Judge Ramsfield sighed, “Why do you think you’re sick?”

Juliet Janikowki nearly cried after what happened next, without waiting her hero, her feminist idol, the great Maryanne Masters quickly pulled down her gray skirt and panties, baring her bare and bald pussy and ass for the entire room to see. The stank released after pulling down her underwear allowed everyone in the room to smell how aroused she was, and if they couldn’t smell it, they could easily see the copious amounts of her juices leaking from her pussy; falling on the floor and rolling down her leg, “Like, I don’t know what happened but I think my pussy has like, sprung a leak or something.”

Judge Ramsfield just stood up, removing his robe and pulling off his pants while shaking his head, “Silly girl that’s no problem at all. I happen to have a plug right here that will fit right up your dripping cunt.” Juliet was about to scream at the judge and threaten to have him fired, but as soon as the judge sat back down behind the bench her only friend in the world giggled like a stupid, brainless bimbo and ran up to the man licking her lips. She went up the small staircase to the Judge’s bench shaking her hips, letting her fluids drip on the floor. When she approached the judge she stood in front of him and gave a giggle and a wink before positioning the lips of her pussy right about the head of the Judge’s cock and lowering herself down on the Judge’s 7 inch dick.

“It’s like, a really bad leak so you’re gonna have to plug me really, really, really, really good.” At that the judge began to thrust up into the bimbo prosecutor’s hot, desperate pussy.

The judge looked at the courtroom which was watching with stunned silence, except for the defendant’s chair where Chief Biggs had pulled down his pants and started jerking off as he watched the bimbo lawyer getting fucked, “Hey Biggs! Bimbo bitch is right and this is a pretty big leak. How about you put a ‘plug’ into her mouth and I use this gavel to seal up her ass. We make sure she’s sealed up nice and tight.”

Judge Ramsfield and Chief Biggs each took turns fucking each hole in the giggly bimbo 24 year old lawyer who was now more interested in getting plugged than getting promoted. The judge dismissed all other cased for the day until half an hour later when Karen Lawler was brought in for her trial. Luckily Ramsfield was scheduled to preside over that case too. The judge had her remanded into his custody and soon the four of them were putting on a show for anybody that wanted to watch as both girls got to taste pussy for the first time, both agreeing to themselves it wouldn’t be the last.

Downtown, Low Rent Apartment Building

Life was kind of miserable for single moms who got pregnant young. Usually end up working a dead end, crappy job for little pay while your child grew up resenting their mom for never being home. That was all too true for Ami Ishii. She came to America as part of a student exchange program and fell in love with a boy, so much so that after returning home and graduating, she returned to pursue the relationship further. The relationship was great and wonderful but when Ami got pregnant, the baby’s father Joseph Gorski denied it was his chile and left without telling anybody where he was going. When news got back home to Japan, the dishonored Ishii family refused to help her out and informed their daughter that if she returned home it would be to a locked door.

So alone in a foreign country and not being the best English speaker in the world she began trying to find her way and managed to eek out a living and a life for her and her daughter Elise. Elise was growing into a fine, young, attractive woman and had her mother very worried. Ami was worried her daughter would fall into the same trap that she had fallen into almost eighteen years ago, letting her hormones and emotions rule over her better judgment. So far so good though, Elise’s grades were high, her spirits were up, and even though she had a boyfriend he seemed like a good kid.

At least he did up until a couple days ago when she heard a voice in her head ramble off a bunch of names including Samuel Franklin. Sam was a nice, young boy her daughter’s age and very smart and respectful. But starting three days ago he seemed...different. Ami had caught the young man staring at her daughter’s body like a lecherous old man and when he was caught, didn’t seem to care. But it wasn’t just Elise, he seemed to stare at every woman he saw and had even ‘accidentally’ let his hand brush up against Ami’s bottom and hips several times in just those couple days. This had led up to the current argument in which Ami had told her daughter she should consider breaking up with Sam.

“The boy is a dirty, stinking pervert! I have caught him staring at your body like you were common street trash and I do not want you going out with someone who has no respect for you!”

Elise just sighed as she continued to comb her black hair for her upcoming date, “Mom, nothing is wrong with Sam, you’re just a little paranoid and worried that I will make the same mistakes you did. Nothing is going to happen and even if it does I’ve got...protection. Please trust me and just let me live my life!”

Her daughter had ‘protection’? Oh fuck it was worse than she thought if her daughter was already thinking about sex. She was about to go after that but was momentarily distracted.

It was at that moment that for the second time in the last few days they heard a voice in their head recite a few names, this time they recognized two of their names since two of them were their own. Both girls felt dizzy for a second but a quick shake of the head and they were able to continue their conversation, “You got protection already? You dirty slut!” Ami reached down and lightly stoked her daughter’s cheek thinking about how gorgeous her horny little daughter was and proud for thinking ahead, “My little girl growing up so fast, all ready to go and get porked by her boyfriend. So, what kind of protection do you have?”

Elise reached into her small purse and pulled out a pair of ‘ribbed for her pleasure’ condom and handed them to her mother who shook her head from side to side and laughed, “Honey, we need to get you on the pill if you don’t want to get knocked up. Let the boys spray down that cum-craving little womb of yours. Of course getting you pregnant wouldn’t be that bad either. Imagine carrying around a pair of big, heavy, milky tits? They’d look so good on you.”

“Yeah, that’d be great my tits are a little smaller than I’d like. Get some nice, great big F cups that I can grab a cock with and let some guy titty-fuck ‘em until he sprays his goo on my face. Can’t really do that with these little B’s I have going on now.”

Ami felt her already damp pussy began to moisten further at the thought Elise’s face plastered in some random boy’s semen. Getting a dirty idea she leaned down and lightly licked her daughter’s ear while reaching for one of those small globes as she lightly fondled her daughter’s right boob, “Oh honey I’m sure you won’t hear any complaints about these. They’re big enough and helps give you a younger, innocent look. Maybe buy you a couple of slutty-looking school girl outfits, put your hair up in ponytails, and shave your cunt nice and smooth...any guy who sees you like that will probably end up shooting their load in his underwear. Now you need to stop talking about being covered in cum or I’m going to get so horny I’ll have to pull you into the bedroom and fuck you until Samuel gets here.”

Elise moved her head around and met her mother’s mouth and they kissed deep for several seconds before pulling back, “You keep fondling my boob like that and I’m going to have to insist you do.”

“Really?” Ami brought her other hand down and began pinching her daughter’s erect nipple and starting to handle both breasts roughly, mauling them and trying her best to get her daughter turned on. After about ten seconds Elise pulled her blouse off and yanked her bra down to give her mother more direct access to her cleavage. Closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling Elise soon felt a pair of lips come to rest on her tit with her mother lightly biting her nipple. God that was good, having her nipple sucked and bitten just felt so right. “Mmmm, hey mom I just thought a new form of birth control that could be better than the pill.”

“Really?”

“Yup, I think I’ll call it the ‘find-some-cum-hungry-bitch-to-lap-your-cunt-clean’ method.”

Ami smiled, damn her daughter was smart. “That sounds like a great method for birth control and can’t wait to try it. Any idea where I can find myself a cum hungry bitch to lap my cunt after I fuck some guy?” Elise’s response was to simply bark a few times and pant like a dog.. “Oh really? You think you’re good enough to lap my twat completely clean?”

“Yeah, but if you want to know for sure just drop those ugly pants you got on and let’s find out.”

Ami loved her daughter, always to the simple and kinky solutions that every mother wanted out of their daughter. She quickly unbuttoned her pants and pulled her pants and panties down, letting her daughter see her dripping sex. As soon as Ami stepped out of her panties her daughter dove out of the chair she had been sitting in and aggressively pushed her head into her mother’s crotch. She didn’t give her mother time to sit or lay down, Elise pushed her head, tongue sticking out into her mother’s hole and pushed her hard up against the wall.

Elise was like a woman possessed; she licked, teased, fingered, and kissed while sticking a couple finger’s deep up her mother’s ass. Ami could not remember being with anybody this aggressive or enthusiastic in her life and that combined with the knowledge that the girl doing it was her own daughter soon had Ami cumming hard on her daughter’s face. Her knees buckled and she began to fall to the ground, but Elise just stayed on her knees and put her mother’s legs over her shoulders, positioning her into a reverse piggy-back position, continuing to press her mother up against the wall and eat the steamy, soaked pussy in her face.

Pussy tastes even better after an orgasm and Elise began to work even harder. She tongue-fucked her mother and Ami responded by fucking her daughter’s face. Truth be told that first orgasm had been so strong Ami didn’t have a whole lot of strength to fight out if she didn’t want it. Knowing she was more or less helpless just turned her on more though and quickly had another orgasm almost as strong as the first. In this position Elise made her mother cum two more times before slowly lowering her to the floor and lying beside her mother’s sweat-soaked body on the floor, “So was I ‘good enough’ to get you clean?”

Ami was a bit out of breath and distracted as her daughter continued using her hands to lightly tease the folds of her hyper-sensitive sex. After about two minutes Ami leaned closer to her daughter and took a couple of long licks on her daughter’s face still plastered in her own juices, “Well what you lack in experience you definitely make up for in enthusiasm. And knowing you if there had been some boy in there you’d probably have even been more violent and aggressive in my cunt.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right about that.”

“I think we can try that new method of birth control you were talking about tonight, I’m sure that stud Samuel won’t mind fucking us both all night long and letting us put on a show for him. Since he’s your boyfriend I’ll let you have the first squirt. Just let me use your electric toothbrush to get off while I watch. Sound good?”

Sounded kinky to Elise, and of course kinky was always good...