The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Obelisk, part 2

by Somebody You Don’t Know

City Hall, the next day

Juliet Janikowski sat quietly under the slowly moving ceiling fan as she waited for the meeting to get started. Just because her hero Maryanne Masters had given up on her principles in order to rut with any man or woman that seemed willing didn’t mean Juliet had to give up on her dreams. Hell, come to think of it her absence from the court room just left an opening, once Juliet graduated from law school she’d come back and take her former idol’s place castrating men and taking down anybody who stood in her way. If she had time maybe even take down that judge, cop, and bimbo bitch Maryanne just for the hell of it.

The meeting to replace Chief Biggs was about to begin in the same white, windowless room that the city council usually met in. So far all the people who were supposed to be there had arrived except for the last two, who also were the people that this emergency meeting had been called. The five member city council consisted of the Mayor, the chief of police, the city’s senior judicial official, and two other ‘at large’ candidates elected at the first council meeting of each new year.

About ten minutes late Chief Biggs and Judge Ramsfield entered with a giggling Maryanne Masters who was wearing skin-tight pink lycra that barely covered her chest or ass and had her blond hair tied up into ponytails. “Like, this room looks boooooring. Can’t we like, go back to your place and screw summore?” When the three walked in and closed the door everyone began wrinkling their noses at the smells that the trio were giving off. It was apparent to everybody who’d ever in their lives smelled semen or a wet pussy what they had been doing before arriving and probably explained why they were late.

Tyrone slapped the girl’s ass and laughed, “Sure after we get done with a little business. Why don’t you go put this in your hole and sit next to your assistant Juliet over their while we do our thing.” He handed her a big, thick, black heavy-duty flashlight. Maryanne giggled and kissed Chief Biggs hard before grabbing the toy and quickly running over to sit down where she was told while working the light into her shaven, unpantied pussy. Before going to take his seat at the council table Tyrone waved to his wife who looked back at him with pure hatred and revulsion. He rolled his eyes at her figuring she was probably just pissed she didn’t get rocked last night.

The mayor and the two at large council members looked on with disgust, the sooner they get this meeting over with the sooner they can get the new chief of police to arrest these fucking perverts and lock them away for good. Probably already would have had the bimbo prosecutor decided to drop the charges after he gave her a particularly strong orgasm. Mayor A. E. Smith was a 47 year old business man that used the money from his small but profitable lumber company to finance his election. The other members of the council were Marcus Neal, priest of the largest church in town and Margaret Jefferson, an elderly white-haired lady who had devoted her life to helping those who found themselves in bad situations through little or no fault of their own.

The meeting was called to order and several preliminary votes taken before they finally got to choosing a replacement for Officer Biggs. In the end Juliet’s nominee was chosen. Girl was a Hispanic woman who had joined the force after her brother was killed over some drug-related nonsense and become one of the toughest and smartest people on the force. The young lady had taken over just by chance after Biggs stopped showing up to work and had to figure out all the details of the job on the fly. She couldn’t be at the meeting because she was still trying to decipher Biggs’ system and after the decision the council called the police station to tell Silvia Lopez she had been elected the official interim Chief of Police.

It was at that very moment after they had hung up and had officially sworn her in over the phone that they all heard voices in their heads, “Aaron E Smith, Silvia Lopez, Andrew Stewart, Dennis Patterson, Alison Morrison: Cat Girl, Alicia Morrison: Cat Girl. Carla Biggs.”

Mayor Smith shook his head and sighed, “One more piece of business before leaving. So this shit doesn’t happen again how about we pass a city ordinance to make sex in public and all forms of public nudity legal. Sound good?” Despite the appalled looks of Priest Neil and Ms. Jefferson the vote ended up 2-2. “Well, with the police chief detained at work we have a tie and as always the mayor gets to cast the deciding vote in a tie, I vote yes. Motion is passed and agreed to. Motion to adjourn? 2-2, I vote yes so we are adjourned. Now who wants to ride my cock?”

Maryanne, who was now apparently going by the name ‘Annie’ nearly tripped trying to run with a dildo between her legs as she tried to get the mayor’s cock in her. She wasn’t quick enough though as Mrs. Biggs, the former chief’s wife got in front of the mayor and spread her rather large but firm ass cheeks, “I’ve never taken it up the butt before, you want to be the first?”

The mayor looked over at the woman’s husband who had leaned back and spread his legs for the blond former prosecutor who was now on her knees under the table bobbing on his cock, “Go ahead, just promise you’ll spread the bitch good and loosen her up a bit for when we get home tonight.”

Without any further waiting Mayor A.E. Smith plunged forward into that gorgeous black bubble butt in front of him completely unconcerned about the people watching...

Police Station

Silvia Lopez stood up slowly from her office chair and looked at the clock...10:00 AM. She cursed the way things had gone for the past three days since her boss, Chief Tyrone Biggs, decided to get himself arrested for banging some woman in public. Tyrone was a great boss and did his job well, so well in fact that his subordinates didn’t realize how much shit he had to manage. Now those command duties fell to Biggs’ second in command. Silvia looked at the huge stacks of paper on her desk; shift rotations, physical and psychological reviews, union complaints, citizen grievances, pensions and budgets, and if things weren’t bad enough people were beginning to talk that the orange obelisk in the town square was cursed and demanding something be done about it.

“I’m too young for all this paperwork crap.” Silvia was of Mexican parents who had come here almost 30 years ago for a better life, not finding one. Started off decent enough, but unfortunately they were so busy working they didn’t notice some of the local gangs recruiting their son until it was too late. Soon Miguel was just another gang-banger and about a month after his parents realized what crowd their son was hanging around with, Miguel had become just another dead gang-banger shot in some pointless turf war before he had turned 18. The gang-banging punk was not the Miguel she remembered though, she remembered him as her little brother, the little boy who wanted to be just like his big sister before those evil little shitbags got their claws into him.

Silvia worked hard after her brother was killed, it lit a fuel in her like she never imagined as she went into the police force. Thanks to hard study and relentless exercise Silvia became the highest scoring graduate the police academy had ever seen. Since graduating she decided she still wasn’t tough enough and began going to various martial arts dojos in the area and going to competitions when her schedule permitted. Right next to the framed picture of her twelve year old brother was the first championship trophy she had won, many more were on the walls at home in many different martial arts disciplines.

The phone started to ring and she closed her eyes dreading the conclusion. She assumed she would be chosen to replace Biggs until the next election but she didn’t want this job yet. She wanted to go out and do good in the community for another five years at least and learn on the job about how things ‘really worked’. More importantly she wanted a predecessor who’d teach her how to do the job before leaving and not just try to get his dick washed by every woman in town! But of course she picked up the telephone and received the news and it was exactly what she expected. It was as she set the phone down that she heard an all too familiar voice in her head: “Aaron E Smith, Silvia Lopez, Andrew Stewart, Dennis Patterson, Alison Morrison: Cat Girl, Alicia Morrison: Cat Girl, Carla Biggs.”

Silvia, now the just sworn in chief of police shook her head to clear it and heard a bunch of commotion coming from outside her office. She ran out about to ask what the fuck was going on but her mouth dropped open in silent awe. Alison and Alicia Morrison were identical twins, both 5′7″ with long slender legs and young, well-formed 20 year old bodies.

They had come in to pick up their father for dinner after his shift since it was his fortieth birthday. He was down about hitting the big 4-0 and being divorced so his girls wanted to surprise him with a date. They had booked a table at a very nice restaurant where a woman his age that their dad liked and had talked to in the past would be waiting for him. After they sat him down Alison and Alicia planned to go to a table of their own and let their dad have at least one pleasant night with the lady.

But the Morrison twins that Silvia had seen before looked very different than the ones standing in the lobby of the police station. The girls had sprouted pointy, cat-like eyes and ears with the latter covered in white and black fur. Their noses had become pinker smaller, with small whiskers growing from their faces. But the most startling change was the long white and black, fur-covered tail sticking out of the lower part of their backs. Alicia and Alison both looked confused and scared and, unsure what to do. One of the girls saw her, someone they kind of knew and trusted and looked at her obviously pleading for some help or answers, “Mrow?”

After taking a few seconds to realize what had happened Silvia offered to let the girls stay in her office while they figured out what was going on. Though Silvia had some clues since just about every name she had heard that voice in her head mention over the last couple days had become lust-crazed deviants. If that were true...she wanted these girls to herself. These were some gorgeous, brown-haired, women with large chests and big puffy lips before the change, now they were a fucking fetish fantasy wet dream!

Silvia was getting wet imagining what it would feel like to have one of these identical cat-girls tonguing her asshole while the other lapped her soaked cunt, those cute ears lightly brushing up against her most sensitive of areas, the whiskers tickling her cheeks and legs. She wondered how strong and capable those tails were, the image of both girls licking her over was enhanced as each girl stuck their tail in her sister’s vagina and thrusting it in and out. Silvia saw Alicia and Alison were self-conscious about all the eyes staring at them so she waved them into her office as she closed the blinds, “Cum in here.”

They didn’t hesitate and were soon just looking at themselves and each other wondering what the hell happened as Chief Lopez continued staring at them. “Now, now girls, everything will be okay I’m sure. We don’t know what’s going on here but when your father arrives we’ll figure something out.” Getting closer she reached out and patted them both on the head and (thinking about what cats like) began scratching each cat-girl behind her ear.

“It’s working,” Silvia thought to herself as she continued scratching the girls and they began to get closer, leaning in to her hand and pressing their bodies up against Silvia’s. Soon Silvia reached down and began giving them back rubs and the girls began complaining about their tops getting in the way and how itchy they were.

One of the girls finally looked up at her, the most adorable pleading look on her face, “Mrow, you don’t mind if we take these itchy clothes off do you?”

Silvia tried to keep a straight face but found it impossible as she wondered what the girls’ nether fur might look like. She smiled like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland and her pussy began gushing hot fluid like a tea kettle as she nodded that it would be okay as long as they kept the door closed. Both girls pulled their tops off to show young, gorgeous breasts standing proudly upward, with pert pink nipples surrounded by thick, white fur-covered areolas! Their pants came off next and soon a pair of gorgeous pink pussies, surrounded by soft-looking black fur joined the bared nipples. The only thing that stopped Silvia from jumping the two girls right there is she couldn’t decide which to dive her face into first.

She stared intently at the girls gorgeous bodies and didn’t notice them beginning to wrinkle their noses as they sniffed the air, “What’s that smell? Do you smell that?”

The other twin licked her lips and began sniffing for the source, which took them lower and lower on Silvia’s body, “Smells like...tuna...and milk...”

“...and lasagna and...chicken all combined into one super-yummy ultra-food.” The girls noses found the source of the smell, which was the Chief of Police’s crotch. With the curiosity of a cat both girls began pawing at the area with their slender hands and rubbing in vain trying to get it to open so they could get some of whatever this new food was.

After frustration set in they looked up at her and one of the twins pleaded, “Meow, Ms. Lopez can we have a taste of this?”

She grabbed the girls cell phone and quickly looked up their father and called him, “Tell your dad where he’s supposed to meet up with what’s-her-name tonight and I’ll let you eat until your heart’s content.” Whatever girl she handed the phone to began talking to her father and telling him where to meet for dinner while Silvia began to strip.

When ??? hung up the phone Silvia leaned up against her desk and ripped off her panties to let her honey flow freely, “Have all you want girls.”

The two cat twins lapped at every drop that Silvia produced. Giving Silvia feelings she never thought possible, the whiskers teasing her thighs combined with the combined the passionate, hungry licking of the Morrison girls quickly gave Silvia multiple orgasms with the occasional giggling and laughing mixed in with her desperate cries of passion.

With each orgasm they gave the twins’ own bodies became more and more heated, soon each girl was producing plenty of their own ‘food’ and the girls found themselves seeking out any pussy they could reach and the nectar that it produced. The juice was putting the girls in a state of heat and tongues were soon not enough for them. Alicia and Alison began begging to have something jammed into their pussies. To that Silvia had them both face away from each other with their pussies close together and reached into her belt to grab her baton. She placed one end against each of their pussies and soon they each slid their bodies over the long, hard shaft and banging their asses against one another.

Smiling Silvia reached down and twisted the baton so the handle along the side faced upward and carefully stepped one leg over the ferally rutting twin cat-girls before squatting down and letting the rubbery handle of her baton fill her needy pussy. Silvia now looked at her police belt as she bounced up and down on the rod inside her and began trying to devise other ways to use what her department provided.

The twins had seemed to be coming (and cumming) into their own as cat girls and seemed to becoming more and more capable of using their bodies effectively. As one of the twins tail’s began snaking around it found a home plunging in and out of the Chief’s ass. Silvia began to think that maybe being chief of police wouldn’t be so bad after all...