The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 5

Part 1: The Darkest Hour

Lucy was leading the way as they crawled through the maze of access tubes at the aft of the ship. They hadn’t said a word since they made sure the backup air filters were working fine. She thought it was kind of strange how the creatures had left those alone.

Maybe they haven’t had time to get to them yet, she reasoned. If that were the case, she was glad that they had locked out the controls using Ellie’s code.

Lucy knew that after getting in this last tube they’d be heading right for the aliens, but right now she was nearly bursting with questions. Finally, she just had to say something to break the monotony.

“So… Section 13?” She said softly. “What did you do for them?”

“Shh…” Was the only reply she got back.

Lucy rolled her eyes and went back to keeping an eye out for any signs of alien slime or space squids. How is this where the day went? She thought. Just one wrong planet and boom, the ship’s infested with brain eating aliens. Lucy’s grip tightened on her UV light. She knew that she had to stay focused, she couldn’t bear losing anyone else.

“Especially Ellie.” A voice seemingly whispered in her mind.

What was that?! Lucy stopped dead in the tube; her head darting left and right.

“Keep going.” She heard Ellie quietly say.

“Did you say something?” Lucy asked, much louder than she should have.

“Yes. I said keep going. What’s wrong?” Ellie said in a way that made Lucy lower her voice as well.

“I thought I heard something.” Lucy whispered back.

“One of those things moving?” Ellie asked. Lucy couldn’t look down very well, but she could tell that Ellie was getting her stun baton ready.

“No. I thought you said something.”

“No.” Ellie paused for a second then sighed softly. “We have to keep moving. Hurry.”

Lucy started climbing again. Since Ellie wasn’t much of a conversationalist, Lucy was stuck with her own thoughts again. What was that all about? Was she hearing things now too? Maybe that alien venom and slime did do something to her after all. But it was okay. She had Ellie with her. Ellie would protect her. She did need Ellie, after all.

Well… She needed her around…

Wanted her around. So she could find out about all the interesting things Ellie had done.

Of course. That was it.

Lucy’s face was clouded with worry as she kept squinting ahead into the darkness.

They climbed another few meters before Lucy asked quietly again. “So… about Section 13?”

A frustrated sigh was the response.

* * *

Ten minutes ago.

Jennyhost slowly sat up. Her brown eyes flicked open and she took her first conscious breath as a Host. She smiled as she felt the weight of her Master in her throat.

Her Master.

He had been right. It was amazing being a Host. She was so glad that she had obeyed her Master. Had submitted to him.

She had been afraid at first when the Captain pinned her down and stung her. It had been terrifying when Marybeth stripped her and held him in front of her. But now she knew why they both had looked so joyful and pleased while doing it. Now she knew: The Masters were all that mattered. The Masters were perfect. The Masters were pleasure. The Masters gave everyone purpose. Now, she joined them in their bliss as part of the Hive. She couldn’t be happier.

Getting to her feet took a second. It was like learning how to walk all over again. Her Master hadn’t fully possessed her yet. Jennyhost was so aroused as she thought of him spreading and maturing inside her. She moaned at that wonderful thought. As she stood there, she knew that every second meant that her Master was growing. She couldn’t wait until he controlled every last fiber of her being; wishing for the moment when they would be one forever. Bracing herself against the Captain’s desk, she heard her Master’s voice for the first time since she had given him her body and soul.

“Host.”

Just that one word made her gasp and shiver with anticipation. She bit her lip slightly and subconsciously responded to him out loud, “Yes, Master.” Realizing that was unnecessary, she continued in her mind, “I will obey.”

“You will bring the human Dan Taylor in here and give him a Master.”

“Yes, Master.” She sighed and rubbed her thighs together as he rewarded her for obeying. She knew that this was just the beginning; a bigger reward was coming. She was glad that she no longer had to worry about her stuffy clothes. The Masters had made their preparations well. Now she could show everyone exactly how wet the Masters made her.

Jennyhost straightened her slime-wet ponytail out while she looked down at the container behind the Captain’s desk. The Masters’ eggs had already hatched and now six tiny Masters were swimming around in it. The Captain’s first brood. Soon there would be more. She couldn’t wait until the Masters used her to grow the Hive. Couldn’t wait to feel the churning of young Masters in her belly. She wanted so badly to fulfill whatever purpose the Masters gave her. But for now, she had to obey.

“Very soon one of you will have a new Host.” Jennyhost softly cooed to them before turning to the door.

She opened the door to the bridge and was greeted with the pleasant smell of the Masters’ slime. She took a deep breath enjoying the sweet scent before she forgot it was there.

Everyone else in the room was having quite a different reaction however. Ann was oblivious to the world right now with her hand jammed down her pants and Dan wasn’t much better judging by the large tent in his pants. Jennyhost strode past the furiously masturbating Ann and sidled up to Dan, softly laying her arm across his broad shoulders. He was clearly trying to focus only on his task despite the immense pleasure he must be feeling right now.

“How’s it coming?” She asked with a grin.

“What…” Dan panted out.

“This.” She reached down and stroked his ever-growing bulge. He closed his eyes and grunted at the shock and the out-of-this-world ecstasy he was feeling.

“Jenny… I.. nnneeed” He managed to get out between pants and moans, trying ever so slightly to nudge her away.

“Yes. I know what you need.” With deft fingers she undid his zipper and freed his already huge erection. Kneeling down, she took the massive cock in her mouth and started sucking for all she was worth. Twisting and bobbing her head trying to make Dan’s engorged member touch her Master.

“What! Are.. are.. you…do.” He stuttered staring down at the beautiful, naked girl engulfing his fat cock.

Sliding her mouth off his dick for just a moment she said, “Giving you just what you deserve.” She was about to go down deeply on him again, but she heard something from her Master. It wouldn’t do to shorten his pleasure. Her Master told her to keep him right on the edge of orgasm, so she turned her ministrations to just the tip of his dick. Sucking ever so softly before sliding down to tenderly lick the underside of his cock.

After a few seconds, Dan got into it and started holding her head down onto his cock. Just as his grunting and panting would pick up she would slow down and pull back. Teasing him and keeping him just on the verge of what promised to be the best orgasm of his life. Dan wasn’t even paying any attention to the joyful screams of his fellow officer as Ann enjoyed her first orgasm.

The first of many, Jennyhost thought. She smiled as she listened to her soon-to-be sisterhost enjoy what only the Masters could give.

Pleasure.

Pure pleasure.

Pleasure born in submission and made perfect in obedience.

Soon she would know. Soon she would have her own irresistible Master for the rest of her days. She would be Hive.

“Bring him to us.” Jennyhost shuddered hearing her Master’s voice again.

Standing up, she took his hand and led him unresistingly away to his fate. Drops of his pre-cum wetting the floor by the puddle of Ann’s juices.

* * *

Lucy unlocked the hatch at the end of the tube and cautiously raised it a centimeter. The hallway was almost completely dark and Lucy couldn’t see anyone, so she quickly crawled out and kept an eye out while Ellie made her own exit from the tube.

Ellie’s eyes darted around as she closed the hatch behind them. Other than the constant, and now louder, hum of the engine everything was quiet. And it was the silence that worried her. Where was the rest of the crew and where were the creatures? And why hadn’t they tampered with the backup air filters?

“Alright we have just a short way down the hall until we get to the back door of the Life Support room.” Lucy whispered as she pointed the way to go.

“Good.” Ellie quickly whispered back. She couldn’t shake the feeling that these creatures wouldn’t just leave this part of their plan so unguarded. They were stretched pretty thin, she reasoned as they started down the hall. Five people to take over the whole ship? Even with weapons that wouldn’t be an easy task and these creatures had to get close before they could do much. Hopefully, they could stop these things before the infestation got too far. She didn’t want to make that kind of call again.

Ellie pushed her worries as far back into her mind as possible and focused on the task at hand: Checking and cleaning the main air system.

“Yeah, we can’t come bursting though the front if those creatures are in there.” Lucy softly said as they crept their way in the dim illumination they had from the small, handheld UV light.

“Shh!” Ellie quickly moved forward and shushed her.

“Wamt iz it?” Lucy mumbled through Ellie’s gloved hand.

“Listen.” Ellie hissed. Barely audible over the hum was a woman’s voice. Very faint and coming from a door not too far ahead of them. “There.” Ellie pointed with her rod of Aerogel.

“Thap’s ware were goig.” Lucy’s eyes widened.

“What?” Ellie took her hand away.

“That’s where we’re going.” Lucy whispered right in her ear like child telling someone a secret.

“Great.” Ellie said under her breath.

Moving silently to the door they each took to one side of the door and listened.

“Yes, Master.” Came the voice from behind the door. “I must obey.”

Whoever it was sounded like she was out of breath, Ellie thought. But they were most definitely infested with one of those creatures. She gestured Lucy to wait for a second, hopefully whoever it is would move away from the door a little.

“I am Host.” There came a strange gurgling sound from behind the door and the woman was silent for a moment. Then they heard the woman gasp, before she continued, “Host obeys Master.” The sound again. “You are Master.” The woman continued her fervent repetition despite the strange breaks and the disturbing noise. Her voice never losing the dream-like quality it had.

The woman never seemed to move and Ellie knew they were losing time, she had to act. And now. She had Lucy lay the UV light on the floor pointed towards the door and handed her the gloves and Aerogel. Ellie was much more comfortable with the stun baton in her hand. Lucy checked the door; it was unlocked. They nodded to each other and Ellie counted down with her fingers from three; mouthing the numbers. On one, Lucy opened the door and Ellie froze in her tracks at the sight inside.

The floor was covered in slime. Standing near the dripping control panel on the far wall was a very naked Ensign Parker.

“Alice!” Lucy couldn’t help but yell before she quickly covered her mouth.

As Alice turned around to face them, a huge glob of slime slid from her mouth landing on her already well slime-glazed breasts. She smiled as she licked her lips clean of the clear goo. The glazed over look in her eyes showed that her mind was completely focused on something else right now.

Ellie very quickly realized her disadvantage. Just by opening the door slime had oozed out and coated their feet. Shocking Alice would just hurt them too at this point.

“Yes, Master.” Alice moaned out, answering an unheard voice. Her eyes regaining a little of their former intelligence and focusing on them for the first time. “You will join the Hive.” She immediately started moving towards them. More slime splattering out as she started coughing.

“Close it!” Ellie yelled out, knowing what was coming. She darted to the side of the opening as Lucy slammed down on the button. Luckily, the door slid shut extremely fast.

There was a loud thud as something hit the other side of the door. Ellie sighed. The relief was momentary, however, as the door started opening almost right away.

“Lock. It…” Ellie slowed down as Alice appeared in the hallway. How was she so fast?

The tell-tale bulge in Alice’s throat was growing again. Ellie’s training took over. Without turning it on, Ellie whipped Alice in the stomach with her baton. As she bent over out of pain, Ellie landed another terrific blow to the back of her head.

The attacks may have hurt the host; the Master, however, was undeterred. Alice crumpled to the floor, but as she did she still managed to hit Ellie in the ankle with her Master’s stinger.

Ellie screamed in pain and terror as her foot went instantly numb.

“No!” Lucy yelled just as she landed a hard kick to the side of Alice’s face. The solid blow sent Alice sliding across the slime-wetted floor into the far wall of the control room, dislodging the stinger in the process.

“Crap!” Ellie winced and, grabbing her rapidly-numbing left leg, she limped as fast as she could after Alice. As her leg gave out, she threw herself down towards the end of the quickly recoiling tentacle. Slime spattering all over as she did. Using her baton to spread out the pressure, she pinned the end of the tentacle with the stinger to the floor. “Cut it!” She yelled to Lucy.

“Right!” Dropping the tube of Aerogel outside the door and digging out the knife Evie had given her, Lucy darted over to Alice’s twiching form. She quickly started slicing into the root of the tentacle right near Alice’s mouth. The tentacle thrashed violently threating Ellie’s weakening hold on it. As very-human red blood started to issue from the wound, Alice’s eyes flashed open. Seeing this, Lucy stopped cutting for just a second. “I’m so sorry...” Lucy moaned as she viciously elbowed Alice right in the face. Lucy sniffled for a second as she finished cutting off the tentacle.

Ellie sighed in relief as she rolled over onto her back, soaking her hair in the slime of the floor. Her arms feeling like jelly beside her. “Good. Now use that and see if you can kill it.” She said, trying to stay moving.

Lucy took the Aerogel tube and put it in Alice’s mouth like Chloe had shown her.

“I guess we’ll have to use one of these now.” Ellie flapped her barely responding hand onto her chest and fished through one of the pockets on her chest. She dug out one of the syringes of sedative Evelyn had given her and tried to hold it out towards Lucy, but her arms just slid back onto her chest. “Here.”

“Yeah.” Lucy said, taking it from her. In just a few seconds Lucy had finished sedating her former colleague. As soon as she was sure it was safe she ran back over to Ellie, who, despite her state of agitation, could barely keep her eyes open. “No, no, come on, stay awake.” Lucy mumbled as she propped her into a sitting position against the wall.

“My leg…” Ellie could barely get any words out at all. She was trying to scan the situation, but her body was quickly betraying her.

“Right!” Lucy ripped off some her pant leg and tied it as a makeshift bandage for Ellie.

“Thanks…” Ellie couldn’t stop her head from drifting off to the side.

“Please... I need you to stay awake.” Lucy wined. “Who knows how long you might be out.”

“I’m not eepy.” Ellie was slurring her words. “I jus can’t moovf..”

“Oh!” Lucy almost smiled she was so relieved. “That’s good! Well, it’s not good… but…”

“ulc, ow bad is it?” Ellie was trying to get her back to the task at hand.

“What?” Lucy was confused. “I think your leg will be okay.”

“Da sisem.” Ellie mumbled out.

“What?” Lucy leaned in closer.

“The system!” Ellie exclaimed as loud as she could through her clenched teeth.

“Oh! The air system! Right.” Lucy ran over to the panel where Alice had been standing and scraped off as much slime from the controls as she could. She looked at it for a few seconds before she turned back to Ellie. “Well, the main filter’s out, but it doesn’t look like they messed with it too much. It must be because they need to breathe too.” Lucy reasoned. “I can put the filter back in, but it looks like they rerouted a lot of the airflow away from going though this room.”

“So?”

“So, it won’t do too much good if the air doesn’t go back through the filter. And even then, we don’t know if it’ll do…” Lucy started going on.

“hair id it go?” Ellie asked, her head still stuck on her shoulder.

Lucy looked back at the panel. “Most of it looks like it’s going though the backups and…” She paused for a second trying to figure it out. “The venting system for the shuttle bay. Why would they move most of the air though the shuttle bay?” She wondered out loud.

A chill went through Ellie’s bones as she realized the reason. “The slime.”

“That’s where they brought all of it to, right?” Lucy asked, coming over to Ellie. “You think that they’re using it to knock out the whole crew?”

“Yes. An you fix it?” Ellie asked as fast as she could.

“I can try.” Lucy ran back to the control panel and punched a few buttons before she started for the access panel to the filter. “Watch Alice for me and yell if she does anything.” Lucy said, disappearing into the access shaft.

“Sure.” Ellie croaked out. And then she was alone.

* * *

Jennyhost led Dan into the Captain’s room. As the door slid shut behind them, she turned around and kissed Dan; savoring something she’d been wanting for a long time. Enjoying their long kiss, Jennyhost moaned when she felt something swelling in her throat. She almost gagged at first, but soon she loved the new sensation of feeding slime to her lover. Dan choked a little as it slid down into his stomach, but Jennyhost put her hand behind his head and held him tight against her until her Master told her it was enough. Very soon, she broke their kiss and enjoyed the feeling as the remaining threads of slime connecting them broke and stuck against her flushed breasts.

“Jenny…” He coughed out before groaning in pleasure. He was obviously enjoying the Master’s preparation of his body.

Jennyhost wasted no time in stripping him and laying him down on the floor. Though his body was limp on the floor, his cock stayed stiff at attention for her. She knelt between his legs and gently rubbed her soft, slime-soaked breasts up and down his shaft. She couldn’t wait to taste him again.

Dan moaned again as his body started to take on the same bright red sex flush that Jenny was displaying. He lifted his head up just in time to see Jenny go down on him again.

It was everything she had wanted! Jennyhost loved the taste of his cock mixed with the slime from her Master. The Masters made this possible! As she thought more about the Masters, she felt more slime squirt into her mouth. She coughed momentarily and drew back off Dan’s cock. The slime ran like drool down her chin and his dick. It was so sexy watching it slide down to his large balls that she was mesmerized for second until Dan broke her reverie.

“What is… What is this…” Dan groaned out.

“It’s the beginning of your new life.” Jennyhost sighed and smiled looking up at him. “Soon, it’ll always feel like this.” She went down on him again and very soon her tongue was joined by several of the Master’s tendrils. Massaging and caressing his cock in her mouth. She slid off his dick and let the tentacles slither out of her. She loved seeing them coil around the massive dick inches from her lips; coating it in the Master’s wonderful slime. Jennyhost softly kneaded his balls as the tendrils explored every inch of the swollen cock. Squirming around, squeezing, and oh-so-gently stroking the throbbing member. It was such a beautiful sight.

Dan seemed to be almost delirious with pleasure. He kept trying to mumble something out, but Jennyhost couldn’t make out anything of what he was saying other than ‘more’.

The tentacles slowly retracted into her mouth and Jennyhost froze momentarily as she heard the command from her Master: “Spread the Hive.”

Without any hesitation, she stood up and walked behind the captain’s desk to retrieve Dan’s Master. Dan barely moved or made a sound as she left him naked on the floor. Jennyhost simply put her hand next to the container and almost instantly one of the palm-sized Masters crawled into her waiting hand. It already knew what its purpose was! The Masters were so amazing.

She carried the precious Master back to Dan zealously making sure to keep it safe on the short trip back. Cupping the Master in both hands, she knelt down on top of him. “Your real life is about to begin.” She said, worshipfully. “Now, open your mouth for your Master.”

Dan turned his head to her, lust in his eyes, as he gazed at the beautiful young woman in front of him. He croaked out, “More…”

“Yes, your Master will give you more pleasure.” She broke into a smile as he smiled back at her and opened his mouth widely. “The Masters are pleasure.” She put the Master down on his lips and cooed to him, “Your Master will be with you always.”

Jennyhost watched as the Master slid inside him and very soon there was a familiar wet crunching sound that had heralded her own assimilation. Dan’s eyes rolled back as he went into convulsions. She held his arms down to the floor to keep him from hurting himself all the while repeating what her Master had taught her. “You are Host. Host obeys Master. He is Master.” After just a few moments, Dan had stopped moving. She let go of him knowing it was safe now, he was part of the Hive. Using her now free hands, she stroked his still hard shaft while continuing to repeat the Masters’ manta.

The same words were soon issuing from his mouth as well. “I am Host. Host obeys Master. You are Master.” His eyes rolled back down to stare into Jennyhost’s, their faces almost touching. Together, they continued to praise their Masters. Soon, their words were cut off by the small tentacles sliding out of their mouths and joining together.

Now they truly were one.

While the Masters communicated and deeply instructed them, the two Hosts enjoyed each other’s bodies. Danhost had managed to sit himself up and was rubbing the tender nubs of her nipples, he moaned through the tentacles as she continued to stroke his cock. As much as Jennyhost loved the feeling of the Masters joining, she couldn’t wait for the Masters to be finished so she could feel the dick that was between her hands in her pussy instead.

Then it happened! The Masters disconnected and slithered back into their respective Hosts. Instantly, Jennyhost felt a surge of pleasure as her Master started to reward her for her obedience. Now she knew what her purpose was! She could tell by the look on his face that the same was happing to Danhost. Without thinking, the two new Hosts started kissing as deeply as possible. Kissing, and running their tongues down the others face and neck in a display of pure animal lust.

Jennyhost couldn’t wait any longer. “I need you.” She growled out, between pants.

Danhost was more than happy to oblige. She helped him to his feet before she bent over the Captain’s desk and presented herself to him. Stretching back and holding her beautiful, pink pussy lips open for him. He only waited a second before slamming his still rock-hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. He held her firmly in place as the strokes came faster and harder.

She had always been attracted to Dan, and now here he was having sex with her. No, they weren’t having sex.

They were fucking.

And it was so fucking good! Jennyhost loved being possessed so thoroughly. Her Master inside controlling her, owning her, and Danhost outside ramming his thick cock into her juicy cunt. She moaned in absolute joy as her body swung back and forth under the relentless pounding.

The Masters were so good!

They were pleasure!

She smiled in mindless delight as she was used. Both by her Master and Danhost. Everyone must feel like this, she managed to think. They all must join the Hive.

With one more powerful thrust into her Danhost came. And came. And came, until it felt like she was stuffed full. The pleasure from the sex couldn’t compare, however, to the feeling of contentment and absolute joy Jennyhost felt from her Master for bringing Danhost to the Hive.

She slumped forward onto the desk and lay there panting and absolutely satisfied. She hoped Danhost was enjoying the view as she felt some of his cum drip out of her pussy. He slumped into the Captain’s chair and smiled at her. She hoped he had fulfilled his purpose so she could fulfill hers by birthing the next generation of Hosts.

Suddenly, a shout of ‘Captain!’ in the distance drew their attention. Their Masters were surprised that there was anyone still on this level of the ship. The two Hosts looked at each other as the command from their Masters became perfectly clear.

Spread the Hive.

* * *

Chloe was still in shock as she stood there dumbly staring at the naked Captain with that horrible tentacle coming out of her mouth.

“Grab her!” Wash yelled out.

On pure instinct, Chloe and Evie rushed into Carmen’s room closely followed by Wash. May stood frozen outside; seemingly just as shocked as Chloe had been. Chloe skillfully dodged the remains of several broken glasses and discarded weapons on the floor. “At least it looks like Carmen put up a fight.” Chloe thought mournfully, as she added to the debris by dropping the tube of Aerogel she was carrying.

The Captain jumped up as they entered, dislodging the long, clear tube that connected her mouth to Carmen’s sex. As Carmen moaned on the floor, the tentacle immediately started to retract resulting in several large bulges forming in the Captain’s throat. Chloe didn’t want to think about what they probably were.

Evie was first on the scene grabbing a hold of the Captain’s arms as she swung at her. She strained with all her might just to keep the Captain in place. As she got slapped in the face with the tentacle, she yelled over to Chloe; “Get a hold of it quick before she can get the stinger out!”

“Right!” Chloe was glad she still had her gloves on. Grabbing a slimy tentacle was not what she’d had in mind when she put them on, but was nevertheless glad that they provided some kind of protection from whatever this new tentacle might do. She’d gotten a hold of it with less than a meter to go and that was rapidly shrinking. Try as she might, it kept pulling her closer and closer to the Captain and Evie.

“Wash, in my pocket is the sedative. Get it!” Evie said, right before she screamed from the Captain kneeing her in the stomach. She pulled the Captain and, subsequently, Chloe, down to the floor as she fell over trying to maintain her grip on the Captain’s well-toned arms. Chloe winced as she hit the floor but kept a grip on just the tip of the tentacle.

“Got it!” Wash dropped his baton as he scrambled over and tried his best to fish out the syringe. The three of them rolling on the floor in the tiny room did not make his task any easier. Evie’s face was stuck between the large swells of the Captain impressive, slime-soaked bust. Every time she tried to take a breath, she only succeeded in sucking in more slime.

Chloe was currently stuck on her belly with her arms straight out in front of her trying to reach around Evie’s head as the tentacle got ever shorter. She looked over just in time to dodge a kick from the Captain letting out a short scream in the process. The second kick, however, struck home knocking Chloe away and leaving her with a terrible pain in her gut.

Wash had just gotten the needle out of Evie’s pocket when he had to jump to the side to avoid Chloe sliding past him on the slime slicked floor. He looked down as the Captain managed to push Evie away into the bed using her now unhindered legs. “Sorry Cap.” Wash said as he let loose with the best kick he could manage right into her head. It did quite a number on her as she rolled over backwards onto Carmen’s legs, groaning.

She couldn’t tell if it was the ringing in her ear or if something was moving at the far end of the corridor, but Wash calling out to her brought Chloe back to the situation at hand. He had traded places with Evie, holding the Captain while she sedated her.

“Hold her mouth!” Wash commanded. Chloe saw that in her extremely brief absence the tentacle had made its way back into the Captain. She ran over and squeezed her way into the pile that had now formed at the back of the room; stepping over Carmen and holding the Captain’s jaw shut as best as she could. Luckily, Evie was fast and in no time flat had filled her full of the sedative. Chloe’s breathing started to slow down as Captain Wayman went limp between her hands. The three of them sat there panting for a second enjoying their small victory.

“We have to work fast.” Evie said wiping her face clear of slime as they started to stand.

“Yeah.” Wash and Chloe said in unison.

“I’ll check Carmen.” Wash said, not looking as he started for the door to get the UV light from May. “You guys..” A loud cracking noise and a scream from Wash made the girls jump as well. As he slumped face down to the floor, the source of the attack was revealed.

May was standing in the doorway holding the still sparking stun baton. Flanking her on either side were the completely naked forms of Jenny and Dan.

“You will become Hive.” May intoned.