The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 5

Part 2: The Hive

Nancy slowly opened her eyes. How long had she been laying there? As she tried to raise her head, she smacked into the boot of an environmental suit. The quick pain reminded her of what she’d seen.

Marybeth.

The creatures.

All those tiny tentacles.

Nancy hastily sat up and as soon as she moved just a little the cold metal of the floor informed her that she was naked from the waist down. She gasped lightly at the shock of the cold, but quickly covered her mouth trying to be as quiet as she could. The heavenly scent that had aroused her so much came back to her ever so slightly as she grabbed her damp panties off the floor. After feeling how wet they still were with her own juices, she decided to just wear her pants instead. As she finished putting them on, which took longer than she wanted because she was trying to be quiet and she was still extremely aroused; she heard the elevator door slide open just down the hall.

“Very good Jackie. Just come in here and soon you’ll feel like this forever.” Came a voice above the sound of shuffling feet.

That was Meg’s voice, Nancy thought. She was one of them too? When had Marybeth gotten to her? How many were there? And now she was going to turn Jackie into one those things? Nancy grabbed the stun baton she’d ‘borrowed’ from Carmen’s room and pinned herself to the front wall hoping they didn’t look inside the suit storage room.

The door to the shuttlebay slid open then closed again and the sound of the footsteps disappeared. Nancy breathed a quiet sigh of relief and very cautiously looked though the small window in the door. Luckily, the hallway seemed deserted. This was her chance to get help! She slipped out into the corridor and started tiptoeing her way towards the elevator. As she ducked down to avoid being seen through the window to the shuttlebay, sheer morbid curiosity drew her back up to peer in the window. What she saw chilled her to the bone.

Almost a dozen of her crewmates were inside in various states of undress. Dr. David Bowman was naked on top of one of the botanists. Nancy wondered if Claire remembered her own name as she watched him thrusting into her as hard as he could. Again and again. It looked so primal. There was no love or connection at all; just fucking. Both of them had those small tendrils coming out of their mouths like Nancy had seen with Marybeth. Twisting and twirling together as David leaned over Claire’s face. She hated to admit it but this was getting her wet again, her pants rubbing her just the wrong spot. Or maybe the right spot? No, she couldn’t think like that. They both looked completely blissed out. How could they enjoy having those things inside them? She managed to pull her gaze away from the rutting couple.

Her attention was drawn to another couple on the floor a meter behind them. Lou, the security officer, was lying on his back and having his dick greedily sucked off by Helen. Vaguely, Nancy was surprised the small woman could fit that huge cock in her mouth. Why was she thinking about that at a time like this? She wondered. At least she didn’t see any tentacles between the two, with any luck they could be saved. Maybe they were just experiencing the same pleasure that had engrossed her just a short while ago. She hoped this was the case.

Helen smiled as she slid her mouth off his cock and turned around to place her pussy squarely over Lou’s face. What happened next shattered Nancy’s hopes. While Helen went back to sucking his dick, a long, almost translucent, tentacle emerged from Lou’s mouth and without any hesitation drove itself deep into Helen’s dripping pussy. It was even bigger than his cock! Nancy twitched as this elicited a jolt in Helen and a moan loud enough to be heard through the door. Or was it just in her imagination? She knew that she couldn’t watch that anymore.

Just a few meters away, Meg was leading Jackie past a line of their crewmates. They were just staring absentmindedly ahead as they masturbated. Tori… Abby… Julie… Steve… None of them seemed to be paying the least bit of attention to any of the shocking things going on around them. They all seemed completely engrossed in their own little worlds of pleasure. Just like she had been a few minutes ago… What were these things that were able to make everybody so completely zoned out? How were they making that divine scent? Nothing like this had happened when the creature came out of Frank.

Presiding over all of them was a very naked Marybeth. She was standing on the shuttle’s wing with the slime container that Nancy had seen earlier. Small tentacles were still coming out of the top of it, but now it looked like a lot of the slime had bubbled out as well. It was coating the floor around the shuttle and Nancy imagined the squishing sound as Meg and Jackie walked up to the shuttle. They seemed almost out of place as everyone else in the room had lost at least one article of clothing.

Jackie was putting up some token resistance, Nancy noticed. Meg was having to hold both her arms from behind and lightly push to make her go where she wanted. Despite this, she was still able to guide her right to the shuttle with ease. Why would Jackie just allow herself to be marched right past her friends without trying to help them? Marybeth said a few things that Nancy couldn’t make out. In the back of her mind, she really wished she could read lips right about now. Jackie just stood there apparently just absorbing whatever Marybeth was saying.

In front of Nancy’s widening eyes, Marybeth tenderly pulled a horrible looking creature from out of the container. It looked sort of like a squid from Earth only with a smaller body but just as many tentacles. Is that what’s inside of them?! Nancy felt like throwing up at that thought. Meg pushed Jackie all the way to the base of the shuttle and, despite the terrifying creature right in front of her, Jackie barely fought any harder to get away. Marybeth bent down and caressed Jackie’s face before gently opening her mouth and holding her head still and presenting the quivering, grey, slime dripping creature to her.

Two of the creature’s tentacles shot into her mouth, making her head jerk back a little in Marybeth’s embrace. Her long blonde ponytail lightly brushing Meg’s face. The rest of the creature started forcing its way inside causing Jackie’s head to bob back and forth as her throat started to unnaturally swell. Nancy imagined the horrible choking sounds she must be making right now. She began to writhe and shake in Meg’s arms as she held her tightly. Nancy was glad that she couldn’t see her face. One last tentacle lightly slapped her face leaving a slimy trail as the last outward traces of the creature disappeared. After just a second or two, she stopped moving altogether as her neck started to resume its normal size.

It was over so fast.

It had taken less than a minute for the whole thing to be over with. For the creature to completely infest her.

How could she have just watched? Nancy thought as she blinked for the first time in a while. Stopping her dumb staring into the shuttlebay. Why hadn’t she helped them? It was then that Nancy looked down and realized the front of her pants were wet all the way though. Stifling a sob, she finally pulled away from the window, leaning on the wall beside the door. Why was this turning her on? Watching her crewmates being taken over by these things. What was wrong with her?

She knew she had to get out of here. Had to find help. Find anybody who wasn’t infected. If there was anybody. She didn’t know why, but she needed one last look. Her body moving seemingly on its own and against what remained of her better judgement, she peered back though the window.

Meg and Jackie were kissing! Meg pulled back a little and then Nancy saw what she had hoped she wouldn’t but knew in her heart was coming: the small tendrils connecting the two of them. The almost flesh-colored tentacles were pulsing and twitching as the girls started undressing each other. Pants and panties were shed as they tenderly ran their hands across the other’s warm curves. As they started to finger each other’s pussies, Nancy tried to ignore the continuing tingling in her own. Then Nancy looked up at Jackie’s face behind the waving tentacles.

All she saw was bliss. A look of pure joy and contentment was frozen on Jackie’s beautiful face. Just like all the others. She was enjoying every second of this!

That terrified her the most of all. Nancy tore herself away from the scene and ran towards the elevator. Hoping she wouldn’t run into any creatures or infested people. She hit the button to call the elevator but quickly realized it was already being used. She thought about darting back into the suit storage room, but she noticed that it was going up instead of coming towards her. Maybe someone was still okay!

Or maybe they were just getting another victim to bring down here. No, she couldn’t think like that. Somebody had to be okay. Nancy put her back to the wall to watch the hallway while she waited for a minute after the elevator stopped and she guessed the doors had closed. Hopefully, that wouldn’t tell anyone up there that the elevator was in use again.

“I guess it’s now or never.” Nancy mumbled, hitting the button once more. In just a moment, she was stepping into the elevator and taking the all-too-short trip up to the command deck. She hadn’t seen any of the bridge crew in there, so maybe they were safe. If she could convince them to drop out of hyperspace then they could open the shuttlebay doors and flush all the creatures out.

All her friends… But were they really her friends anymore? They had taken Jackie over so fast and it looked like she loved it. Could everyone be saved? Did they want to saved?

Could she really kill her crewmates like that? Nancy didn’t know if she could really make that decision, but she was afraid that if she didn’t then something else might be making all her decisions for her.

* * *

“The Masters need Hosts.” May continued.

“May!” Chloe yelled in shock. “What are you doing?!” Her eyes darting back and forth between her friend, the squirming creatures in the hands of Jenny and Dan, and Wash’s limp body on the floor. She shrunk back into the room as much as she could without stepping on the unconscious Captain or Carmen.

“You’ll understand when you have a Master.” May reassured her with a smile.

“Why?!” Chloe shouted almost in tears. Confusion mixed with anger in her tone as she struggled to understand May’s sudden heel turn.

“I need a Master. I know that now.” May continued in joyful tones. “I’ve always needed a Master. They complete us.” Behind her, Jenny’s throat started swelling. “Wait.” She said, gesturing to Jenny while never taking her eyes off Chloe and Evie. “It’s sooo much better if you give yourself willingly.” She moaned out.

“But we got it out of you!” Chloe desperately appealed to her former friend.

“I loved being a Host.” She said, pointedly to Evie. “You will love your Master.” She continued now staring into Chloe’s soul. Her beatific smile terribly unnerving. “They’ve already won. Join us.”

“No.” Chloe mumbled through gritted teeth. Tears welling in her eyes.

“Fine.” May scowled.

Something between a squish and a shriek came from Jenny as the tentacle erupted from her mouth. Chloe screamed and dove onto the bed to get away. Evie, narrowly avoiding the tentacle, took Chloe’s place in the small room as it was one of the only available not covered in debris or people. A clang echoed as the stinger bounced against the metal floor only to instantly start sliding back into Jenny.

May, missing her swing with the stun baton, jumped at Chloe ending up on top of her on the squeaking bed. The weight of May plus the environmental suit she was wearing briefly knocked the wind out of Chloe. “Stop fighting it Chloe!” May yelled, as they fought for control of the stun baton in her hand. “You’ll be so happy with a Master!”

Now with more space open, Jenny made her way into the room heading straight for Evie. This move was cut short when a bright light filled the room. Jenny screamed through the huge tentacle in her mouth, her legs crumpling beneath her, as a recorded voice came over the intercom: “Hull breach detected. Prepare for emergency hyperspace exit. 5… 4…” The back of her shirt still smoldering, Jenny fell facedown to the floor narrowly missing the source of the attack: Wash. He had landed on a discarded blaster pistol and managed to roll himself over.

“Hold onto somthin’!” Wash mumbled out as loud as he could over the loud hiss of escaping gas, his face still red with strain from the shock he’d received just a minute ago.

Just then, Dan dropped a Master onto Wash’s face as he tried to brace himself in the doorframe.

“1…” With a deep bang from the hyperdrive, everything flew towards the front of the ship. A scream of ‘whoa!’ coming from somewhere far down the hallway.

Evie had managed to grab onto the bed and was the only other lucky one besides Dan. Everyone else had more or less ended up in a pile on the far side of the room. The loud alarm was just barely audible over the rush of oxygen leaving the ship.

“Fuck! What did you do?” Dan kicked Wash for good measure and gave the Master in his other hand a quick toss towards Evie before he ran off. He knew he had to slow the ship down before it hit anything at supralight speed without an active shield.

Groaning, her head pounding, Chloe pushed herself off of May and Jenny and wobbled to her feet. Looking around, she tried to take everything in: the room was a complete disaster area. Slime was not only all over the floor but now it was dripping from the ceiling and wall as well. Everything had gotten scattered all over the place; their precious UV light had broken, littering the floor with more glass. Evie was stomping on one of the small Masters that Chloe had seen earlier. But where were the rest of them? Wash moaning let her know the location at least one of the creatures. “Wash!” She stumbled over as fast as she could and, kneeling beside him, ripped the slime coated Master off his face. Luckily, her gloves hadn’t come off and the tiny creature’s stinger couldn’t penetrate the material.

“Behind you!” Wash said through a cough.

May had gotten up and was coming straight for Chloe. She stopped, however, when Nancy appeared in the doorway wielding a stun baton of her own. “Shock her!” May screamed in her most terrified voice, struggling to be heard over the loud hissing in the background. “She has one of those things!” Chloe winced as Nancy hesitated for an instant while Evie screamed ‘No!’ in the background.

“I don’t think so.” Nancy retorted as she drove the end of the baton into May; who screamed and crumpled to the floor as the current ran through her. “I heard what she said earlier.” Nancy explained, bending down to help Wash off the floor. “These things are everywhere. I’m glad you guys are okay.”

“Yeah.” Chloe nodded almost numbly, still trying to contain the squirming creature and kind of shocked to finally see another friendly face.

“Thanks.” Evie said. “I don’t know what..” She didn’t get to finish her thought before she screamed and held her chest. A long, squirming tentacle linked her to the contorted body of Jenny. She was still alive somehow; her face a mix of pain and rage.

“Evie!” Chloe shouted. As she stood up to go save her, Chloe almost jumped out of her skin as another piercing scream came from Evie. Carmen’s Master had struck as well, digging its stinger deep into Evie’s back.

“Help.” Evie whispered out between tears and trembling lips. Her legs already giving way as the venom shot through her veins. Now Carmen was starting to push the Captain’s unconscious body off her. There wasn’t any time to waste!

Chloe threw down the Master with a wet splat and ran to Evie, pulling her away from the stingers. “Come on!” Pushing the terrible squishing noises of the tentacles sliding back into their Hosts out of her mind, she pulled the already limp Evie out of the room as fast as she could. Nancy was waiting by the door with a hobbled Wash. Looking back as Nancy closed the door, the last thing Chloe saw was the small Master sliding onto May’s face.

“We have to go!” Chloe said loudly over the sparking of Nancy shorting out the door control panel. “Evie needs help!” She started down the hallway towards the elevator as Nancy called after her.

“No, we need to get to the bridge.” Nancy said.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Wash almost simultaneously called after Chloe.

“We can stop them from there.” A loud bang on Carmen’s door made Nancy pick up her speaking pace. “They’ve got everyone. I’ve got a plan. We need to decompress the shuttlebay and..” A call on the intercom and loud winding down sound from the ship’s engines cut her off.

“Hoban, Chloe, and Evelyn require Masters. They are in the central corridor, Deck 1, room 106” As Dan made the announcement, a loud groaning sound from the front of the ship drew everybody’s attention. The bulkhead was grinding shut again!

“No!” Nancy screamed. Just then, the next bulkhead started closing, threatening to cut them off from the rest of the ship.

“Come on Nancy!” Chloe called back.

“Fine.” She said giving one final look at the bridge. “I hope you have an idea.” Nancy helped Wash limp down the hallway, barely making it past the bulkhead before getting locked in.

“Yeah.” Chloe panted, already a little winded from carrying Evie. “If we can get back to the environmental control room we can get the whole ship at once, but first we need..”

“They are contained by the elevator. Room 108. They must join the Hive.” Dan’s voice came again over the speaker.

“Oh no! The internal sensors!” In her haste, Chloe had forgotten all about them. She had never seriously considered they’d be so outnumbered and that the creatures might really take over the bridge. Chloe quickly ripped off her and Evie’s Federation badges and Nancy followed suit. Wash slowly pulled his off while heading towards the elevator with Nancy’s help.

“This way!” Nancy said, opening the elevator.

“But…” Chloe for an instant gazed longingly through the second bulkhead towards the environmental control room.

“That won’t do any good if twenty of those things attack us while we’re there! We have to stop them from tracking us and then we can grab some supplies for Evelyn.”

“She’s right.” Wash nodded.

Chloe hoped that Nancy was telling the truth and not just leading them down to be assimilated. After all, May had seemed to be okay… But did she really have much choice?

“Hurry!” Nancy said, worriedly.

Chloe pulled the completely limp Evie into the elevator and made sure she selected the second deck as the destination. The doors closed and the elevator moved downwards for just a second before grinding to a halt, being overridden from the bridge.

“No! Oh no…” Chloe moaned, trying to get the elevator started.

“I can’t do it.” Wash groaned. “Chloe, get into the panel and put in Ellie’s code to get us moving again.”

“Sure.” As she worked getting access to the controls, Chloe pictured the doors opening and the crew standing there waiting for them, Masters in hand. All them with that same blissed out look that May had worn just a minute ago. Suddenly, the elevator started moving again. But she hadn’t done anything!

As if to confirm her fears, Dan spoke up again: “They will be with you shortly. They must be assimilated.”

“Got it! What’s the code?” Chloe shouted out in her enthusiasm.

Wash rattled off a long string of numbers as Chloe dutifully punched them in as fast as she could. All of them breathed a deep sigh of relief as the elevator stopped then started moving back up.

“Well, if they didn’t know we could bypass them earlier; they do now.” Wash moaned out.

The doors opened on Deck 2 and the four of them spilled out into the empty hallway.

* * *

Abby felt something warm pressing on her lips followed by something equally as warm and very wet on her cheek. She wanted to find out what it was but couldn’t muster the will the open her eyes any more than a small slit.

“I have to go now, my love.” Marybeth whispered to Abby as she pulled away from their kiss. “Torihost will teach you.” Marybeth smiled and stroked her hair lovingly then slowly got up and sauntered away.

It took a second for Abby to realized that Marybeth hadn’t been wearing any clothes. Then she realized that she wasn’t wearing any clothes. There had been a loud noise a minute ago and somehow she had ended up on the surprisingly wet floor. That had hurt, but it hadn’t completely taken away the incredible sensations she’d been having. Then there had been a loud voice speaking and almost everyone had very quickly left the room. Why hadn’t she? Wasn’t she supposed to be doing something right now? Was she supposed to be somewhere? No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t muster up the will to move or ask someone what Marybeth had meant.

As she lay there trying to think things through, Abby felt her mouth start to open of its own volition. Her eyes lazily opened wider as she realized there was something alive on her face! A grey, slime-covered tentacle slowly slid past her view. Her eyes locked on the ceiling above. She wanted to move anything even just her eyes, but all the energy was drained from her body.

It had felt so good just a moment ago not to worry about anything, just to feel. Just like a while ago when David had come to her room and led her down here. He had been right. Nothing in the world to be concerned about, just unending pleasure. But now, as if to add to her new worries, she suddenly couldn’t breathe anymore. Her sluggish mind slowly put two and two together and realized that whatever was on her face was now trying to go down her throat. She should be more scared of this thing, but something she had heard recently told her it was… right?

Could this thing be what Marybeth was talking about earlier with Claire and Helen and Jackie? Abby wondered dazedly. She had told each of them that Hosting a Master would bring them perfect bliss forever, but only with their absolute obedience. That they would be perfect Hosts. Then Abby had seen something, that looked very much like the thing that at the current moment was causing a very painful sting in the back of her throat, crawl into each of them.

Just like the creature sliding into her. Could it be a Master? Abby thought dimly as she struggled for breath. The idea of eternal joy and contentment caused a brief smile to appear on her trembling lips before a wet crunching from inside her head wiped it from her face. Her eyes rolled back into her head taking away her vision once again.

A very different noise was coming from somewhere near her. This one was pleasure. A woman in the midst of orgasm. The moaning and lustful panting almost took Abby’s mind off her own predicament. Who was it? Did she have a Master too?

Whatever was happening to her, it sounded so good. She sounded so happy now. Like this was what she had always needed but never knew. Like it was right.

Maybe.

Maybe the Masters were good. A moan from the other woman seemed to confirm this thought.

The Masters are good. Abby felt a slight shutter go through her own body when she had this realization. Marybeth had been right. Another half moan, half completely contented sigh came from whoever was with her. That Master was making her so happy, Abby thought. It must feel so good to have a Master inside you.

So pleasurable. Her pussy jolted at that thought. It had seemed so right just to think that.

The Masters were pleasure. Now her moaning joined the other woman’s. She hadn’t realized it until now, but she could breathe just fine again. Now Abby knew for sure. One of the Masters must be inside of her as well making her feel so good.

That was right. The Masters were pleasure. Abby’s mind whited out again for just a moment as the feeling of a thousand soft, probing tongues hit her pussy and clit all at once. It was incredible! She’d had never felt like this before with any man. As she came back down from heaven, she was disappointed that the feeling was slowly disappearing. Something was missing.

The Masters demand obedience. Marybeth’s soft mantra came back to Abby. Something inside her mind told her it was right. She desired to obey if it made her feel like that again. Her pussy throbbed softly at the idea.

“I will obey, Master.” As if on cue, the woman beside her spoke the though running through her mind. Right after declaring her submission, the woman moaned in orgasm again. Hearing her moment of perfect bliss only made Abby’s pussy even wetter.

The Masters must be obeyed. The same overwhelming, all-encompassing joy came back! Instinctively, her hands slid down to her pussy and breast; the life returning to her limbs once again. It was so good! Even touching herself barely added anything to it. Her Master was so good to let her feel like this. Abby paused for a second as she processed that last idea.

Her Master.

She had a Master.

She had always needed a Master. A slow smile crept across her slime streaked face. That was right. And now, he would never leave her. Her moans joined the other woman’s in reverence to the Masters. Her Master was inside her.

“I am Host.” The other woman gave her the word she had been searching for.

Host.

“I am Host.” Abby repeated slowly. This is what Marybeth was talking about. She was always meant to be Host. Destined to have her Master living inside her. Making her happy. Making her complete. But now there was something that she had to do…

Obey. The word came to her mind as if placed there. Or was it always there? It didn’t matter. She knew then she would always obey her Master. She wanted to obey. She must obey.

Host obeys Master. The ringing in her mind came again.

“Host obeys Master.” She heard herself repeat the mantra in time with the woman next to her. It made perfect sense now. She was Host. Host obeys.

Obedience is rewarded. Her entire being shuttered as she succumbed to another toe-curling orgasm. Her eyes slowly rolled back to as she drifted back from heaven revealing Tori leaning over her. But she wasn’t Tori anymore. Now she was better, Abby realized. Tori was Host. Just like Marybeth had said, and just like she was now.

“Host is rewarded by Master.” Torihost moaned out enjoying another orgasm of her own. Slime dripping from her full lips onto Abbyhost’s completely aroused nipples. As Torihost leaned over her, tendrils started to slowly slide out of her mouth.

“Host is rewarded by Master.” Abbyhost repeated.

I am Master. Came the powerful voice inside her head that would rule the rest of her life.

* * *

Maryhost stood waiting as the door to Carmen’s quarters was pried open. She smiled with pride at the thought that most of the crew were now Hive. The ones who were not would soon join. It was inevitable. She had obeyed her Masters so well! She shivered a little when she thought about how beautiful it would be when she could introduce Chloe and Wash and Evie to their Masters. They had been friends for so long and now they would join her in obedience to the Hive. They must know what it felt like to obey the Masters. The majority of the crew were hunting them down now. It wouldn’t take long before there was no one left to impede the Masters. The Hive must spread.

Danhost had long since gotten an emergency shield over the damaged hull section, so the Hosts inside had no risk of suffocating. However, the damage to that part of the ship had been quite extensive, so the remaining Hosts were working as fast as possible to get the ship back underway. Though it had been lucky that nothing related to the hyperdrive had been damaged. That would have been catastrophic, Maryhost thought.

“How soon?” Maryhost inquired, impatient to get more information about what Chloe and her friends knew.

“Just a moment longer, sister.” Danhost replied. Working with Davidhost, the two of them had managed to inch the heavy doors back over the past several minutes. A minute later with the sharp sound of grinding metal, they finally opened a gap wide enough for the trapped Hosts to emerge.

Janehost was the first to squeeze out. Helped by the new Carmenhost from inside, they slowly got the limp body of Jennyhost out. Both of the men rushed to check on her condition, whilst the women described what happened.

“Washburne caused this.” The infested Captain informed her Hivesister.

“Both the damage to the ship and the grievous injury to our Sister.” Continued Carmenhost as she walked over to join her Master with Maryhosts’.

“I’ll get her to Sick Bay right away!” Davidhost said, as he carefully carried her away.

“We’ll be back underway shortly, but we’ll need to refuel soon.” Danhost said walking away towards the bridge.

“Don’t worry, Sister, we already know their plans.” Janehost smirked as Mayhost slid out of the doorway.