The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 7

Aftermath

The Odyssey had arrived in orbit over the mining colony of Braxos 3 several hours ago. The ship had made very good time once its hyperdrive was corrected. It loomed over the small colony world and prepared for the next step: the expansion of the Hive.

By now, the crew were all perfectly obedient Hosts. They couldn’t imagine a life without their Masters. In fact, they could never have one anyways. The Masters were now so deeply woven into their Hosts that any attempt to remove them would kill both the alien and human alike. Not that any information was available on how to do so anyways. The Masters had made sure to clean all the records in the ship relating to them other than the location of their home world.

During their voyage back, the dutiful Hosts had been very fruitful and now the ship was veritably overflowing with new Masters. With the successful transmission of Ellie’s message, the Masters now had less time to work with, but it would still be more than enough. Once they had a foothold on the planet, it would be next to impossible to root them all out.

Then, once this planet was controlled, they would move to the next. Any supply ships coming in would be assimilated and then they would begin to spread the Hive as well. The Masters were pleased. These Hosts had performed so well.

By now, the Masters had all joined with each other multiple times over. All the Hosts were of one mind and, other than their physical bodies, it was now almost impossible to tell them apart. Even by questioning. The Masters had the most valuable knowledge from each former individual and each Host had all the memories of the other. A small part of each original individual still existed deep inside their well infested minds, but that part was so committed to obeying the Masters that it hardly mattered.

They truly were Hive.

Elliehost was now on the surface. The former Captain, Janehost, had contacted the primary mining authority headquarters and said that the Federation was requesting a meeting with their representative. Elliehost, Carmenhost and Mayhost had boarded one of the shuttles and once on the ground made their way to the small government office. Each of them was carrying a large case. The local governor and her staff had wondered what the purpose of the meeting was as the three officers had entered her office.

A few minutes later, they were perfectly aware of what was happening and what was to be done. They were now Host. Soon the entire government house would be a new Hive. They began to gradually call in the rest of the staff and officials to learn their new destiny. By the end of the day, the Masters would be making all the policies for this colony.

There were only a few large settlements scattered over the surface of the planet near where the most valuable minerals had been detected. This isolation was perfect for the Masters. It should only take a week at most. Producing enough Masters was the only limiting factor, but now they would be able to expand exponentially. There were so many Hosts that needed to obey. One by one each town would be infiltrated and added to the ever-growing Hive.

Already, back on The Odyssey, Nancyhost, Maryhost and Lucyhost were preparing the other shuttle for its journey to another soon-to-be Hive on the other side of the planet. They would be starting another new Hive and they couldn’t be happier.

Meanwhile, Chloehost rubbed her very swollen stomach. She just about ready to give birth to another clutch of Masters. Soon there would be many more potential Hosts and each of them would need a Master. She looked forward to the rest of her life producing more Masters. That was her whole world now. She loved obeying. Her Master was so wonderful. Why had she ever wanted to be anything but Host?

The Masters had made her life so much better. No more worry. No more stress. Just obedience and joy. She had a perfect purpose: to obey and spread the Hive. And her Master had made her so wonderfully suited for that task.

She was a breeder; she knew that meant that she could incubate many more Masters than a normal Host. She lay on the slime covered bed in what used to be her quarters and moaned in happiness as the first tentacles from the newest Master started to emerge. There was no pain from the birth, only bliss as her Master rewarded her for growing the Hive. One of the tentacles wrapped around her clit and Chloehost gasped at the wonderful feeling. She started to knead her now much larger beasts as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. The Master’s wonderful slime drooled from her lips as she moaned in joy. Her entire life was now bliss.

The entire ship was now beginning to resemble giant replica of the cave on the Master’s planet. It barely even looked like a Federation ship anymore inside. Slime was everywhere and if an uninfected individual were to board, they would almost immediately begin to sweat from the hot, clammy atmosphere. The ever-present slime meant that the Masters could roam freely all over the ship, propelling themselves around with their cute tentacles. It was slowly but surely becoming a copy of their home world, a perfect mobile Hive.

Chloehost smiled as the first young Master slid off into the slime. It was soon followed by another, then another. She was so happy that eventually each of them would find a Host. The Masters had already adapted and now hatched inside their welcoming Hosts ready to be born live. It made infiltrating and quickly spreading much easier than waiting for them to hatch in a slime pool.

She already couldn’t wait to be implanted with more. So many more. A small part deep, deep down inside of her wished it would be Washhost again, but it didn’t matter. The memories inside her from her Hivesisters and brothers made her wish for any of them. The Masters didn’t worry too much about this, but they did occasionally reward one of the Hostflesh with its original physical wants.

As she was thinking this, Eviehost walked in and smiled. Chloehost returned her blissful look. It wasn’t necessary to speak anymore. Each Host knew it was so much better to communicate with their tentacles. Eviehost came over and knelt beside her, their communication tentacles already emerging from their slime-dripping mouths. Eviehost gently rubbed Chloehost’s still swollen belly and their Masters told them that Eviehost was ready to be impregnated again. Both of them shuddered in a wonderful orgasm, before their tentacles untwined and Eviehost carefully climbed onto top of Chloehost and presented her beautiful pink pussy to her.

Eviehost delicately licked her slime-covered clit and pussy as the ovipositor from Chloehost’s mouth pushed deeply into her womb to implant another generation of Masters. There could be nothing better than this! The Masters were pure ecstasy. Chloehost thought as another Master slid from her womb brushing against the tongue of her hivesister.

She loved her Master.

She was Host.

She would obey.

All would be Host.

All would obey.

All would join the Hive.