The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 6

Part 3: The Last Resort

It was as if the ship disappeared from under her. Or rather, she just kept going. Flying mostly feet first down the main corridor was quite the experience even if it only lasted three seconds. Chloe’s arm smacked into someone as she flew past. And, from the sounds, Nancy must have hit a few on the way as well. The dampeners fully kicked in and Nancy and Chloe tumbled to the floor and skidded along for another meter or so. They had managed to make it almost to the commissary. Just in front of them lay the already closing central bulkhead.

“Come on!” Nancy said, scrambling to her feet.

Chloe gathered herself up and started sprinting for the open room ahead. The pair made it with just a second to spare as the bulkhead closed behind them.

“Fuse it! Hurry!” Nancy exclaimed.

“Right!” Chloe turned and fired a couple of shots where the separate panels of the bulkhead came together. “That should take them a while to open.”

“Alright, only two to go.” Nancy ran down the corridor towards the next bulkhead located on the other side of the elevator. She started doing what she could to open it and then there would only be one more before they could make it back into the Bridge proper.

While she was busy working on that, Chloe ran over to the elevator controls and looked to see if she could shut it down and protect their flank. Briefly she thought about trying to fuse it like the bulkhead, but since it was much thinner, she figured that she would only blow a hole in the doors instead. But after several failed attempts to lock it down she gave up and just kept her eye on it. In the distance, she could hear banging on the bulkhead as some of the crew started trying to get through as the gears on the door churned and cracked trying to wrench it apart.

“Okay! Got it!” Nancy said excitedly.

The bulkhead doors slowly ground open and waiting for them on the other side was the completely naked Captain. Slime was dripping from her smiling lips.

* * *

The whistling of escaping atmosphere echoing in her ears, Lucy entered her program as soon as she could stand upright again. The trick had worked, without much time to get ready David, Tori and Jack had been slammed into the forward wall, stunning them. Ellie still couldn’t get over how David and Tori were still after them. She had never seen anyone be able to take more than one or two blaster shots. Let alone keep going as if nothing had happened just a minute later.

But these thoughts were quickly pushed to the back of her mind. As, just behind the pile of officers on the floor, now emerging from the corridor was a completely naked Carmenhost. The nudity clearly showing off her toned physique.

Smashing and then hastily throwing her data pad at the quickly advancing Host, Lucy ran around and joined up with Ellie as they took off for the rear of the ship. Ellie was holding her limp right arm up as they fled through the passageways.

Carmenhost in hot pursuit.

“Over here.” Lucy said quickly, leading them into a storage room and shutting the door. Lucy pulled out the stun baton that Ellie had given her and they rapidly looked for something that they could arm Ellie with.

“I’ll take this.” Ellie grabbed a short piece of pipe letting her arm hang loose. “Ready?”

“Yeah.”

Ellie opened the door and they waited, hiding on either side of the opening.

As expected, Carmenhost came to check the tempting hiding spot. Lucy struck first swinging as hard as she could towards the emerging figure. But, Carmenhost deftly blocked her blow and, grabbing her by the wrist, flipped Lucy onto the floor, her baton flying off into the corner of the room.

Ellie’s strike came just a second later, catching the infested Lieutenant square on the side of the head. She was about to connect again, but Carmenhost’s right arm came up and blocked her off-hand swing. The pipe still connected with a wet thud, but Carmenhost seemed unfazed with barely a wince at the blow.

Spinning around to confront her new attacker, Carmenhost grabbed Ellie’s useless, dangling arm and gave it a sharp pull. Ellie screamed as she felt it jerk briefly out of its socket. The pain distracted her as Carmenhost grabbed ahold of her left wrist and squeezed, trying to disarm her. When she looked up again, Carmenhost had her mouth open and was coughing as her Master prepared to sting.

Just then, Lucy gave a strong kick to Carmenhost’s left knee. Knocking her off kilter and giving Ellie enough time to dodge the incoming stinger. The alien’s slime spattering all over her shoulder and half of her face. Now it was Ellie’s turn to kick Carmenhost as the tentacle retracted from where it had impacted the wall. Kicking her other knee and sending the security officer to the floor, Ellie wrenched her arms free.

They were running out of time. Even if she didn’t stop them Carmenhost was letting the other Hosts catch up. “Here!” Ellie tossed the pipe to Lucy.

Lucy gave it her all; smacking the downed woman on the back of the head. Carmenhost smashed face-first into the floor and now the only movement she gave was as the Master’s tentacle kept sliding slowly into her mouth.

“Come on!” Ellie panted.

“Right…” Lucy said hesitantly, looking at what she had done in the heat of the moment. She grabbed her stun baton and handed the pipe to Ellie again.

The two fled out the door and ran for one of the rear access tubes. They didn’t know how long they had. If they had to fight like this for every hallway and door, there was no way that they’d make it without the odds eventually ending up with one of them stung and paralyzed. Hopefully, Chloe and Nancy were having better luck further up in the ship.

* * *

Nancy screamed as the infected Captain grabbed for her. Swinging back from the control panel and lying flat against the wall, she narrowly avoided Janehost’s stinger. The suit she was wearing limiting her movement. She was however, covered in the slime from the near miss.

“Nancy!” Chloe cried out. As she raised her weapon, Janehost ran out and grabbed onto Nancy as her tentacle retracted.

Nancy struggled to keep her arms free from the grapple and managed to grab onto the tentacle as it slid by her left hand. Lashing out with her other hand as the mind-controlled Captain fought to free her stinger.

Up ahead, Chloe heard the sound of the bulkhead to the bridge starting to cycle. Who knew how many Hosts were about to join them? She maneuvered to try to get behind the struggling pair to get a clean shot. But Janehost made sure to try and keep Nancy between them. The spinning dance continued as the skirmish got more intense. Janehost trying to unlatch Nancy’s helmet.

The slimy tentacle finally managed to slither free from Nancy’s grip and complete its journey into the Captain’s mouth. “Hurry!” Nancy yelled as she looked wide-eyed into Janehost’s opening maw.

A flash of light and a quick choaking sound and a scream were what Chloe saw and heard next. She lowered the blaster as Janehost slumped against Nancy. A burned patch of flesh on her back marked Chloe’s hit. “Are you okay?” Chloe asked quickly.

“Yeah. But…” Nancy pushed the Captain off of her to reveal the stinger embedded into the right breast of her suit.

Chloe gasped. “Is it?”

“Yeah.” Nancy already was getting a little wobbly as she pulled it out. “Hurry.” She started to lean on the wall behind her losing strength quickly.

Chloe raised the blaster to shoot Janehost in the head, but instead shot off the end of the tentacle. “I’m going to save everyone. Don’t worry.” She knew what she had to do. Chloe lowered Nancy to the floor and hit the hacked control panel. Within a second, the bulkhead started to close again. She had made her choice.

Chloe dashed back towards the bridge as Danhost started to come into the doorway. He ran towards her and she fired twice hitting him in the stomach once. The second shot scoring out a hole in the floor. He collapsed and Chloe quickly turned around and shot the control panel for the bulkhead. Hopefully, he wouldn’t be able to get to Nancy before she was done. Now moving slower, Chloe approached the Bridge.

Looking into the apparently empty room, she couldn’t waste too much time. She moved up and quickly hit the close button for this bulkhead as well. Dashing through the closing doors and straight for her station on the Bridge, she just barely ducked as a tentacle shot out from behind the corner. Her lack of peripheral vision almost getting the better of her. Luckily, it glanced off her helmet and started retreating into the now rapidly emerging Marybeth.

Spinning quickly around, Chloe took in the sight of her former friend standing buck naked on the bridge. She was now the picture of femineity. Her slime covered breasts had expanded several sizes since Chloe had seen her last just over two days ago. Marybeth’s now wider hips perfectly accentuated the slight swell of her stomach giving her the perfect visage of a mother.

All these improvements were marred by the horrible tentacle that filled her mouth. The long, thick, flesh-colored tentacle revealed just how much the Master inside her had grown. And where all these changes had originated. Chloe hesitated briefly, seeing her longtime companion so thoroughly infested and turned against her and all humanity.

“I’m sorry.” Chloe said, before firing a shot.

Maryhost threw herself to the ground as Chloe brought her weapon to bear. The shot missing her and burning into the wall behind her. Launching her tentacle again this time at Chloe’s feet, Maryhost’s slime spread all over the floor. Chloe jumped backwards just in time, but threw herself so off balance she fell backwards and landed with a heavy thud on her bottom. At the same time, Maryhost started scrambling towards her.

Sitting up quickly, Chloe fired another shot, this time hitting her mark. Maryhost screamed though her tentacle and stopped her advance as the severed, still smoking end of her stinger made its way back into her throat. “Marybeth I can save you!” Chloe tried desperately to reach her friend, if some of her was still there. “You just have to let me do this!”

Maryhost held her throat. “I don’t want to be saved. The Masters are the best thing that could ever happen to us.”

“They’re just using you.” Chloe said, trying to get to her feet.

“They only want to help everyone.” Maryhost looked up at her with those puppy dog eyes that she had used so many times on Chloe. “They complete us. They were made for us. We were meant to be Host. We need our Masters.”

“Marybeth, please…” Chloe almost whined and she started raising her blaster again.

“It’s so easy with them in control. There wouldn’t be any more fighting or hatred once they’re everywhere. No more worry. No more sadness. Just unending bliss. We would all be united. We would be together forever. The Masters only want to make everyone better. Imagine: everyone in perfect harmony. Why would you fight that?” Maryhost worked her way onto her knees.

“There wouldn’t be any real choice. You’ll see when we get that out of you.” Chloe said, backing towards her station while keeping her blaster trained on Maryhost.

“I choose my Master.” Maryhost said calmly. Using all fours, she suddenly sprang at Chloe.

Chloe screamed and reflexively pulled the trigger and Marybeth fell at her feet. A scorch mark burned into her sternum. Chloe turned away quickly and starting typing as fast as she could. Trying to conceal the tears streaming down her cheeks.

* * *

A deck below, Ellie and Lucy were running through the hall trying to make it to the comms room and access the ship’s antenna directly. So far it had been clear going, with most of the crew seemingly looking around the hyperdrive. The pair hoped they could get their message out before Nancy and Chloe activated the hyperdrive.

They knew that the others would find Carmen and be down here soon. Lucy had managed to get two of the bulkheads to open and now was working on the last before they reached their goal.

“How long do you think it will be before they find the program in the hyperdrive?” Ellie asked.

“They saw us working on it, so I’m sure it won’t be long before they see the changes. But I made sure that it’ll take a while to clean it out.” Lucy replied, working on the control panel.

“As long as they make it there, we’ll get this done.” Ellie said looking at the ceiling and hoping that the girls were close.

“Got it.”

The bulkhead opened and the two slid though cautiously before breaking into a sprint again and coming to the comms room. The door was already open. They stopped and Ellie peeked around the corner. The sight of a naked woman with a long burn along her back greeted her. It was Jenny. She was working on the controls doing something.

Ellie slid back and nodded at Lucy. Lucy nodded back and the pair slipped into the room. Stealth was their best option as they still lacked any ranged weapon and Ellie was still down an arm. Once they were about two meters behind her they both took off at a run to subdue her.

However, Jennyhost proved to be as quick to react in a fight as Carmen or the Captain. Spinning around and deftly grabbing Ellie’s incoming swing and throwing her into Lucy, sending them both to the floor. “You will be Host.” She smiled before her throat started to swell slightly. In an instant, she had her stinger buried deep into Lucy’s chest.

“No!” Ellie shouted, getting up as Lucy screamed in pain, dropping her stun baton.

Ellie’s arm was still numb so she swung with her left, grazing Jennyhost’s face as the pipe flew by. But it was enough, the stinger came out and started to retract.

Jennyhost looked over at her injured prey and smiled around the tentacle. Soon there would be two more Hosts. She started forward towards Ellie, but tripped as Lucy stuck out her leg. She glared at the interrupting woman, and this gave Ellie a chance.

Landing a square hit on Jennyhost’s head she managed to send her face down to ground next to Lucy. Ellie threw her weight behind her foot and drove it down into Jennyhost’s injured back eliciting at long muffled scream from the Host. The tentacle had almost slid all the way back into her so Ellie stabbed at it and pinned it to the ground with her pipe.

Jennyhost started to roll over and briefly threw Ellie off releasing her stinger but only momentarily. Lucy reached out and clutched its tip with a rapidly weakening grip. Jennyhost grabbed onto Lucy’s shirt pulling her a little closer and giving her a little leverage.

But Ellie was quick to return with another swing into Jennyhost’s head wrenching the tentacle free of Lucy’s now feeble fingers. This one did the trick as Jennyhost rolled onto her side and stopped moving. The creature’s tentacle making its way completely into her mouth. The Master quickly lashed out again and Ellie barely dodged the sting before smashing the end of it with her pipe as it flopped onto the ground beside her. A horrible squeal came from the creature as it tried unsuccessfully to remove its tentacle from under the weight of the pipe.

“Lucy!” Ellie said looking down at her friend.

“It’s okay. Just get it sent.” Lucy quietly said as she held her stomach. A red stain was rapidly growing under her hand.

“Right.” Ellie nodded, her eyes tearing up slightly in the first real display of kinder emotions in the intelligence officer. She headed to the same panel that Jennyhost had recently vacated and set to work. These constant fights were really winding her. By now, it felt like she could barely breathe.

Scarcely a minute later, the doorway was filled with a figure behind them.

* * *

Chloe was done. She got into the Life Support controls and hit the button to begin venting the atmosphere. In just a few minutes, she and Nancy and hopefully Evie would be the only ones still conscious. Even with this step accomplished it was still a monumental task ahead. Trying to round everyone up and keep them sedated while removing the parasites. It was going to be a huge undertaking. She caught her breath for a minute, the first peace that she’d had in what felt like forever. Looking down at Marybeth, she hoped that they could save them all.

What would they be like once all the Masters were dead? Maybe they really did somehow love those horrible things inside them. Maybe they would go crazy or maybe still try to get back to that planet. It was a horrible thought. No, Chloe just had to believe that they could come around and be saved. She trusted that her friends would be alright. She started to get a little lost in thought planning for what was to come.

Just then, Wash entered from the captain’s quarters. He was naked except for his boots and was already holding his throat and was looking a little bug eyed. “Wash?” Chloe asked excited. Before the realization sunk in and she held up her blaster. “Stay back!”

“Chloe, help.” He said pitifully still slowly advancing. “I’m not infected. They didn’t have time while they were looking for you. Please turn on the life support at least for the bridge.”

She wanted so badly to believe him. “I can’t.” She said through tears and shaking her head. “It’ll be okay. Just stay there.” She started backing further into the bridge.

“Chloe…” He started, still walking towards her. “You have to trust me. I’m not ready for this.”

“It’ll be just like going to sleep.” Chloe tried to reassure him as she still leveled the blaster at him. “I’ll be waiting for you when you wake up. Everything will be fine.”

“I can’t do this.” Wash said firmly making his way to the console.

“Wash, stop!” Chloe commanded. Heedlessly, Wash started typing on the console. “Stop!” Chloe shot computer in front of him.

“Why did you do that?” He turned around. Chloe had never seen him look so angry. “You’ve killed them all.” He choaked out. His bloodshot eyes turning even more red.

“I can still get in with a data pad.” Chloe tried to explain. “I can’t let you stop it.” She said through tears.

“Alright. Have it your way.” Wash smiled briefly before coughing up a glob of slime.

Chloe gasped as a bloodcurdling shriek came from Washhost as his stinger launched out at her. Dodging it, she fired at Washhost but missed striking the wall behind him. He rushed forward and grabbed her arm keeping her from pointing the blaster at him. Slime was oozing in copious amounts from Washhost’s mouth as his stinger slid back into him. So much in fact that it started to coat the front of her suit. She gave her best kick and was surprised at how staggered he was. The lack of oxygen obviously affecting him and his parasite.

They struggled as Chloe did her best to hold off her stronger opponent. She knew that in just a few seconds his tentacle would be ready to try again as she saw the tip slip into his mouth. Using her helmet, she gave a vicious headbutt and Washhost let go and staggered backwards. Using all her willpower, she aimed her blaster and fired.

Wash fell on his back next to Marybeth, a black burn now covered his right breast. She immediately went over to him. She hoped that the parasite would help keep him alive long enough for them to get it out of him. Slime was dripping out of his mouth and pooling with the same substance coming from Marybeth. “I’m so sorry.” She said looking down at him as tears welled in her eyes.

Then his Master’s tentacle struck! Chloe jumped back, but it managed to stick into her inner right thigh. Chloe screamed and shot it. Cutting it clean in two, leaving one half to hang from her leg and the other to slowly squish back into Wash.

It hadn’t gone very deep, Chloe tried to reason with herself. It hadn’t had time to inject much venom, she hoped. But already there was a numbness spreading in her leg. She wanted to pull it out, but then she’d start losing her suit pressure. Pretty soon Wash would be right. If someone didn’t get the life support running again there wouldn’t be anyone left to save. Nancy was going to be out far too long and Evie…

“Evie can you read me?” Chloe called through her suit’s comm. “Nancy? Anyone? Please!”

There wasn’t any answer.

Her mind started to race. Chloe thought about trying to get all the way to the Captain’s quarters to grab a data pad, but it was worse than she had hoped. The numb leg combined with the heavy suit; Chloe wasn’t going anywhere fast. She slowly started resigning herself to the fact that maybe Ellie had been right all along: the ship was too far gone.

She couldn’t really bring herself to that, could she? Chloe’s gaze swept down to the pilot’s seat a few steps away. Maybe she could get into the life support from there, she rationalized. Dragging her leg along behind her, she managed to throw herself down into the chair.

Looking down at the buttons, her vision was starting to fade in and out. Somewhere in the distance she thought that she heard something, but all her senses seemed to be going haywire right now. She shook her head and started typing, trying to get into the life support controls. But she couldn’t seem to get through. They had locked the controls to just that one terminal.

She tried to get out of the seat and go to the Captain’s room, but all she managed to accomplish was sliding to the floor. She leaned backwards against the control panel, panting as she tried to make her body move. But her legs were gone and now it was spreading rapidly through the rest of her.

Chloe looked over at Wash, the slime still bubbling out of his mouth. “Goodbye, Wash.” She cried. “We’ll get to be together now.” Reaching up to the control panel behind her with what remained of her strength, she hit the buttons that Wash had showed her so many times before and began spooling up the hyperdrive. Her arm fell limply to her side. There wasn’t anything to do now, but wait for the end. She hoped that Ellie and Lucy had gotten their message sent.

How could it end like this? She thought numbly.

At least the rest of the Federation will be safe. That brought her small comfort as she had to kill all her friends. The warm tears started sliding down her face. Her head slid back against the control panel as the venom reached her upper torso.

Then, grinding noise and a second later a figure appeared in the doorway. It was Evie!

“Chloe, I got your message. But I couldn’t answer.” Evie yelled though her helmet as she took in the scene before her.

“Evie!” Chloe managed to get out. She couldn’t even express how relieved she was.

“Don’t worry.” Evie said, as she ran up to her. “We’ll get everything fixed up.” She stood above her and quickly shut down the hyperdrive. “There. All better.”

“Evie… how?” Chloe tried to question.

“I ran into Ellie and Lucy just after you started shutting off the life support, so I figured that you were trying our plan. But then they told me what you guys did to the hyperdrive, so after you sounded so desperate on the comm I thought maybe you’d try that.” She smiled.

“The panel… It’s the only one.” Chloe said softly looking at the destroyed console behind Evie.

“Right.” Evie got to work, looking worriedly down at the fallen officers on the floor. She ran over to the Captain’s quarters and soon came back with a data pad. She tried connecting and after a few failed attempts she got in and very soon there was a noticeable hiss of air coming into the room. “Okay, I’ve got the comms room and the bridge coming back. We can start everywhere else soon, but let’s try to get Ellie and Lucy up first. We’ll need the help.” She said, coming back to Chloe and setting her data pad on the floor.

“Great.” Chloe smiled her eyelids drooping.

“We should be just about good now.” She said pulling her helmet off before reaching over and doing the same for Chloe.

Chloe gasped in the still thin air. “It was close, wasn’t it?” Her mouth getting numb and her lips barely moving.

“It was. But now we’ve got a lot to do.” Evie said smiling quickly before getting up and going back into the Captain’s quarters.

Chloe wondered what she needed. Maybe some stashed medical supplies or something to help sedate and stabilize the others. So, as she left, her eyes wandered down to the data pad Evie left beside her. It was showing atmosphere through the entire ship!

Chloe gulped involuntarily as Evie came out of the room carrying a large container and setting it on the floor by the Captain’s chair. “Now you will obey your Master.” She smiled and withdrew a smaller version of what Chloe had helped take out of May.

It really was a Master! How?! Why?! Chloe’s eyes widened in terror. What was going on?! She wanted to scream but she couldn’t do anything.

“May found me in sickbay.” Evie answered her unspoken questions. “She had already given birth in her suit and I was lucky enough to put it on.”

“No…” A soft croak was all she could manage. Chloe tried to shrink away but all she managed was leaning back on the console.

“It’s so wonderful to obey. May was right. The Masters are the best thing that could ever happen to humanity. I can see that now.” Evie smiled beatifically and knelt down in front of her and brushed Chloe’s hair out of her face. “Now we can all be together forever.” She repeated the same line that Chloe had so recently heard from Marybeth. “A wonderful part of the Hive.” She snuggled the small squid-like parasite next to her face.

Her mouth opened and small tenacles reached out to meet up with their opposites coming from the small Master. Evie moaned as the two sets intertwined and pulsed for a brief moment before sliding apart. Slime drooled from her mouth as the tentacles again took up their hiding spot in her throat. She smiled blissfully. “Your Master loves you.”

Evie reached forward and took hold of Chloe’s chin and brought the Master level with her face. Chloe strained to keep her lips together. The Master slid onto her face and covered her nose and mouth. Its disgusting tentacles slithering all over her soft skin, slowly changing their greyish hue to match her light pink. Chloe whined as tears welled in her eyes. She didn’t want to be some alien puppet. Mindlessly obeying some parasite inside her. The creature’s slime started to drip off her chin as Chloe looked over at Wash on the floor and then looked back at Evie grinning at her. Spots started popping up in her vision.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad…

She finally gasped for breath and the Master pounced. Chloe’s eyes briefly rolled back and she choaked as the Master made its way into the back of her throat. Evie lightly bit her lip in anticipation of her newest hivesister being born.

Not being able to fight to pull it out, Chloe had to sit there as the Master stabbed its feeding tentacles into her and nestled itself comfortably on the back of her throat. She didn’t have the luxury of the slime to make it feel better. She could barely process what happening. Chloe pleadingly looked into her Evie’s eyes. She was so lost to the aliens it looked like she was actively enjoying the scene in front of her. How was their control that strong? Chloe could only wonder how the aliens would try to force her to act like Evie.

The pain was mercifully brief however, as almost instantly the Master thrust its main tentacle into her brain with a sickeningly wet crunch. Chloe’s eyes twitched before rolling back into her head.

Then she heard it for the first time: “You are Host.” The voice wasn’t alien at all. In fact, it was the most comforting warm voice she had ever heard. It caught her completely off guard. Far from the menacing alien language and voice she was expecting, it was almost like listening to a good friend speaking. “You are Host.” It repeated.

“No. I’m not a host.” Chloe thought. She had to hold onto her humanity. This was a horrible parasite. An ugly alien squid. Something that was going to try to make her infect others. She kept reminding herself. No matter what it said, she was not going to listen.

“Host obeys. Master commands.” It forced the words into her brain.

“I’m not a host.” She repeated. She had to be strong. She had to resist. These things had already cost her so much. She wasn’t going to give them herself as well.

“Master commands. Host obeys. You are Host.” He continued.

“I’ll never obey.” Chloe thought about all her friends. They were counting on her to fight this thing. To keep these alien creatures from spreading. Distantly, she wondered what if she had tried to use the hyperdrive right away…

“All Hosts obey.” The Master changed tactics a little forcing her eyes to roll down and look at Evie obediently kneeling front of her.

Evie saw this and leaned forward to kiss Chloe. “Don’t fight him. The Masters are so perfect. It’s so easy to just obey.” She locked her mouth to Chloe’s and it felt better than any kiss Chloe had ever experienced. The Master in Chloe already able to influence her pleasure centers. The Masters’ slime dripped from their lips as Evie kept the sensual kiss going.

“You will join the Hive.” The Master’s voice returned. “Just as the other Hosts have.” As he said this, images started appearing to Chloe. Her glazed over eyes accepting the Master’s visions.

She saw and she felt, Marybeth’s assimilation. The Master making its way into her down in the cave. Its tentacles changing color to blend in better with its Host. Then pleasure. The all-consuming pleasure swept over Chloe just as it had Marybeth. She felt the absolute joy as Marybeth became Host. Surrendered everything to her Master. Maryhost’s voice repeated in her head. “The Master rewards Host. Host obeys Master.” She was so happy. She was now complete as Host because of her delightful Master. She knew that this lifelong pleasure would continue; all she ever had to do was obey. Maryhost orgasmed as the wonderful submission and obedience to her Master was complete.

Chloe almost came as she did. But then she managed to hold herself back. This wasn’t real. The Master was just making her feel this. Trying to get to her. Forcing her to experience the pleasure of being a host.

May’s assimilation was next. Chloe could feel the Master burrow into her mind again just as it had with May. Only this time instead of pain it felt so good as Chloe felt May’s surrender to her Master’s control. The old May was brushed away and the new Mayhost repeated the Master’s mantra: “I am Host. Host obeys Master.” Then Chloe started to feel small tentacles making their way out from Mayhost’s mouth. She could feel them twitch and saw the pure pleasure on the face of Maryhost looking down at her, tentacles coming from her own mouth, before their tentacles intertwined.

Then she felt that again. Only this time it was her own mouth! The images faded momentarily as Evie’s tentacles began to join again with the ones coming from her Master.

Her Master.

No.

That wasn’t right.

She couldn’t think that. That’s what he wanted.

“You are Host.” The Master said in its comforting voice.

“No…” Chloe forced herself to say. The warmth between her thighs was almost overwhelming already. “I’m n..”

“Master rewards Host.” Her Master said.

As he did, an orgasm swept over her paralyzed body. The ripples of pleasure making her choak just a little on the small tenacles coming from her mouth. She could hear Evie moaning in joy too, the link between them allowing her to experience everything Chloe felt. Her eyes rolled back into her head again and she started seeing more from her Master.

Chloe saw the Captain, usually so proud and strong, mewling in pleasure on the floor as the Master given to her by Maryhost and Mayhost took hold. The Master bringing total submission to the once independent woman. Her role as leader, both of her ship and her body, subsumed by a much better, much wiser Master. Then, only a minute later: even more pleasure as she was impregnated by the Master living in Maryhost. The Masters made her feel so good. Chloe’s mind drifted back momentarily. Made Janehost feel so good. Janehost groaned in joy as the ovipositor swelled, implanting the next stage of the Hive’s growth. The next generation. The spreading of the Hive. One of those was her Master.

“I am your Master.” Came the commanding voice again.

“You are my master.” Chloe thought submissively before coming back to her senses a little. That was okay to say, she justified. He was the one inside of her after all. But he didn’t control her. She tried to focus on that. She needed to maintain her authority.

“You are Host.”

“I am host.” That was right. He was living inside her. But that didn’t mean everything else he said was right. It wasn’t too bad, she just had to pay attention to what he was saying. Maybe she could wait out her paralysis and then get to the controls and…

“Master rewards Host.”

Another consuming orgasm hit her and she moaned deeply, slime dripping from her mouth as the communication tentacles shuddered. She felt it slide down her neck, both inside and out, and it was like before. Before she had gotten adjusted to it, the smell was driving her wild and the warm feeling was astonishing. In her wildest dreams she had never felt like this. The Masters were amazing. She had to admit.

“You’ll love being a Host.” Now she could hear Evie’s voice. No, it was Eviehost now. That was right. Chloe thought. “The Masters love us. And we only need to listen and obey.

“Listen and obey.” Chloe repeated in her mind without really thinking. It was so easy to do.

Now Evie’s memories made their way into her mind. She saw how the small, young Master had slipped up from deep inside Evie’s suit pants and made its way into her helmet. Evie had been afraid at first, feeling him slither along her body, trying in vain to prevent him from getting into her mouth. But it had been too quick, Evie had fallen to the floor with a thud as the Master penetrated her brain and began to teach her all the wonderful things about being a Host. Chloe felt as her friend gave in. Became Host. She was right, Evie had thought. May had been correct all along: The Masters were the best thing that could ever happen to a person.

The Master showed the new Eviehost how rewarding it was to simply obey. To listen and obey. Eviehost had orgasmed on the spot in spite of her knowledge that her Master was an alien parasite. It was feeding off of her and imbedding itself into her flesh. Changing her very being to serve him. Soon it would be impossible to ever remove him completely from her. And she couldn’t be happier! She loved being a Host! With her obedience assured, her Master rewarded her again. Chloe shared in the bliss with her friend. The Masters could make her feel sooo good!

Eviehost’s memories turned to the unbridled joy she felt as he commanded her to help bring the rest of them into the Hive. She was so happy and so eager to obey. She saw how Eviehost had tricked Ellie into telling her what was happening. Then her thoughts had turned to her, Chloe saw. She could feel how much Eviehost wanted her to join the Hive. Become a wonderful Host like her. How, even now, her pussy was dripping as she fulfilled her mission to bring the last of stragglers into the bliss she felt. The joy of the Hive.

“I am your Master.” Her Master’s voice returned, stronger than ever. The strength and warmth of his voice washed over her and made her so comfortable and pliable.

“You are my Master.” Chloe repeated. That was right. He existed inside her. There wasn’t any question about his existence or influence.

“You are Host.”

“I am Host.” That word now sounded so delightful. It meant that her Master was inside her. Making her feel so good. She felt how happy each of the hosts were when they accepted it. Why would she ever refuse such a generous gift? Fleetingly, she remembered that he hadn’t always been inside her. That she had been alone, independent.

She tried to think about that, but as if on schedule: “Master rewards Host.” Came the next statement from her Master.

Chloe’s pussy dripped and almost squirted as the best and longest orgasm yet enveloped her. She wished that she could move so that she could enjoy this even more. But she would just have to content herself with the wonderful feelings coming from her clenching pussy and aching breasts. And the delightful attention she was receiving from Eviehost’s tender kisses as their Masters stayed joined.

“Host obeys Master.” Her Master commanded.

“Host obeys Mast…” She stopped. That wasn’t right… No. She needed to stay.. independent.

But she was Host. Her Master was inside her. How could she be independent or alone ever again?

“Listen and obey.” Eviehost’s voice came through again. “It’s so easy to obey.”

“Easy to obey.” Chloe intoned.

“The Master commands. The Host obeys.” Eviehost said definitively. “Master commands. Host obeys.

“I am your Master.” Her Master’s voice was firm.

“You are my Master.” Chloe’s thought was almost as firm.

“You are Host.”

“I am Host.” Chloehost repeated. This truth was firmly embedded in her mind. Just as her Master now was as well.

“Master rewards obedience.”

As she heard that an orgasm washed over her. She was being obedient! Her Master was so delightful. Giving her this perfect pleasure simply for obeying. It was so easy to obey. Why had she been worried? She just needed to listen and obey. She couldn’t wait for more commands simply so she could obey. Her Master would reward her for obeying. She wanted to obey.

“I am your Master.” Her Master repeated

“You are my Master.” Chloehost obeyed.

“You are Host.”

“I am Host.” Yes. She was Host. She wanted her Master inside her. By now, she couldn’t think of any life without him. No Host could be without their Master. She didn’t want to be alone ever again. Being a Host made her so much better.

“Master commands Host.”

“Master commands Host.” Chloehost fell into line.

“Master rewards obedience.”

Everything whited out as she almost passed out from sheer pleasure. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Nothing was as good as obeying her Master. She needed to obey her Master. She loved her Master. Her Master completed her. He made her a Host.

She loved being a Host. Chloehost pictured her Master growing, safe inside her. This is what she was meant to be. What everything in her life was building towards. She was Host.

She pictured the rest of the crew all with communication tentacles of their own. Waiting to welcome her into the Hive.

All were obedient.

All were Host.