The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 6

Part 2: The Night Eternal

“Stay back!” Evie hollered, holding up a small scanner to try to defend herself and glancing hurriedly around for anything else she could get her hands on. Lying on one of the still stained beds was Jenny’s partially burnt uniform, but no sign of the woman herself.

“I knew if the others didn’t find you first that you wouldn’t resist coming back here, Evelyn.” Mayhost said, still clad in the environmental suit they had given her earlier. “The Masters are very displeased with you.” She continued as she moved between Evie and the door. “But it’s over. The Masters will win and soon they’ll control everyone. All will obey the Hive.”

“Why are you doing this? We saved you!” She slowly started backing up. Behind her, Evie could see where she had left out some of the drugs they had been preparing to knock out the crew. If she could get some into May then at least she’d have a chance.

“You killed my Master!” Mayhost screamed at her before regaining a bit of her composure and even smiling a bit. “I loved him.”

“It was an alien parasite that was controlling you.” Evie said still slowly backing up.

“And I loved every minute of it. You could never understand how they make you feel. How good it is to obey. The Masters are so amazing and so perfect.” Mayhost smiled, advancing even as Evie continued shrinking back. “You’ll love it too.”

“May, that thing could be killing you. It’s just using you to spread more of it. Don’t you care about what they’ve already made you do?”

“The Masters are always right.” She replied in fervent tone. “The Masters only make us better. You’ve seen that. Why shouldn’t we help them spread their joy to everyone? My Master only wanted to make me happy.” Her face went downcast for only a second before the smile returned. “But don’t worry… I have a new Master.” She started coughing slightly and Evie knew what was coming next.

Mayhost lunged across the small room as her Master’s stinger flew out from her mouth. Evie screamed and narrowly dodged the terrifying appendage. Hitting Mayhost full in the face with a precisely timed throw with the scanner, Evie made it to her counter with the drugs. The tentacle flapped wildly around as Mayhost’s head recoiled from the blow.

Evie grabbed her microscope from the counter and prepared to bring it down when, just then, Mayhost reached her. Mayhost now had an angry red gash above her left eye as she grappled with Evie. Slime drooled from her mouth as the stinger started retracting back into her throat.

Managing to knee Mayhost in the stomach, Evie put her full weight into Mayhost and they both fell to the floor. Below her, she could feel the stinger sliding across the thin fabric of her shirt. Evie wrenched her arm free and brought the base of the heavy microscope down in a devasting sideways hit on Mayhost’s head. She could see that stopped the fight in May, but the Master within her was still trying to get her as the tentacle kept squishing its way back into Mayhost’s now barely moving mouth. The rest of Mayhost’s body seemingly giving up the fight as her arms fell limply to the floor.

Quickly looking around for something to stop the tentacle, the only thing Evie could see close at hand was the bottom of her environmental suit laying on the floor beside them. It would have to do. She managed to ball it up and stuff it over Mayhost’s face just in time as she heard the muffled sound of the stinger emerging from her. Luckily, it didn’t make it through the several layers of suit as Evie pushed down on it.

Getting up as fast as she could, Evie ran back to the counter and, glancing behind her many times, quickly made a dose to put May under. As she prepped the needle, she could hear slithering under the pants and every now and then the heavy pants would bounce a little as the stinger tried to push the weight off her face.

With the needle ready, Evie waited until there was another push by the stinger then ran over as fast as she could and pushed the sedative quickly into Mayhost’s neck. She waited until the jerking and noises from under the pants stopped then drew them away from her crewmate’s face.

Mayhost’s face was covered in slime and blood. Several of the smaller tentacles were hanging out of her mouth, obviously trying to help their larger companion in trying to remove the obstruction. Evie checked her pulse to be certain she was okay after all those head injuries and with all those tentacles blocking her mouth. After ensuring that she hadn’t, in fact, killed her former friend, Evie turned her attention to the environmental suit.

The pants that had so recently saved her life, now might be the cause of her downfall as there were numerous holes punched clean through into the interior of the suit. The one on the torso of her suit might have worked for a few minutes, but this wasn’t going to do anything at all.

Evie glanced over again at May and realized her panic might have been for naught. In the desperate fight for the last minutes, it hadn’t really sunk in that May was still dressed in Chloe’s intact suit. That would work just fine! Laboriously, she fought with the different latches and eventually drug May’s naked body out of her suit.

Not knowing how long she had, Evie worked feverishly to get the suit on. She winced, feeling a wet squish as she slid the pants on. Some of the slime from the alien must have gotten down the pants. This seemed right as the interior of the torso part was also lined with slime. More than some, she thought as it felt like the slime came up almost to her knee. Thanking her lucky stars that the slime didn’t affect her now, Evie quickly fastened the suit back together and hurriedly threw her helmet on.

* * *

Another deck below, Abbyhost and Juliehost were enjoying their newly extra sensitive bodies. It had only been about an hour, but now their Masters were fully in control and already they could barely remember a life before their Masters. They loved being Host.

Julie had watched as Abby accepted her Master from Marybeth and become Host. Even though she had been almost lost in her own orgasmic haze, she had felt a thrill go through her as she watched how Abby had orgasmed uncontrollably after the Master had entered her. Then Tori had come over and started teaching her how to be a good host. Julie watched the slight twitching fade as Abby gave in to her new Master and she wondered how good it must feel.

Julie had distantly thought it was so sexy the way now tentacles were coming out of Abby and Tori and how delighted she sounded as she agreed that she was a Host just like Tori. Then, just a few minutes later, Abbyhost had brought over her Master and helped her to become Host as well.

Then she understood. Juliehost loved her Master. She loved Abbyhost for giving this perfect gift. They had spent almost ten minutes in each other’s embrace as their Masters joined and they learned so much about each other and the wonderful new roles they would fill in the Hive. Juliehost thought the small tentacles emerging from their mouths were so cute and delightful as she enjoyed the touch of her new hivesister.

Neither of them had never felt so complete. Their Masters were so perfect. They had ostensibly been left to guard the container of mostly hibernating Masters in the shuttle bay, but now that they had a chance they were focused on another goal of the Masters. Spreading the Hive.

They were now coupled in a perfect 69 position on the slime covered floor. Neither one had ever had sex with a woman before, but now it came as second nature after learning from some of the other Masters. They moaned as each was deeply impaled by the ovipositor from the other. Abbyhost moaned as the third egg stretched her pussy so delightfully. She rubbed her nose into Juliehost’s swollen, slime covered clit and smiled around her ovipositor as Juliehost whimpered in joy and clenched her thighs around Abbyhost’s head. It felt so good to give and receive.

They were being driven wild by the feeling of the other’s breasts rubbing on their hypersensitive pubic mounds. Juliehost felt her throat swell again as her Master delivered a fourth egg into Abbyhost’s eager womb. It was divine. Between the sweet taste of her Master’s slime and the wonderful feeling of being filled at both ends, Juliehost couldn’t picture a better life. She realized this is what she was always meant to do. And, thanks to her Master, it’s what she would spend the rest of her life doing.

Just a few hours ago, they would have been horrified to even consider this happening, but now this was all they ever wanted to do. Together. Spreading the Hive. Their Masters needed to multiply. The two Hosts were so happy that they could obey and help their Masters in any way.

Their Masters felt confident that the rest of the Hosts would be able to deal with the remaining crew, so they wanted to start with the next phase of their plan. More Masters would be needed to take the worlds that these humans had colonized. Many more. Luckily, their Hosts were all too happy to help them achieve that goal.

The two Hosts knew that soon the few holdouts would be found. They would soon know the bliss of having a Master. Each of them secretly hoped that they would be the ones to give them their Masters here in what had become the first new hive of the Masters.

All would join the Hive.

* * *

Just as Chloe and Nancy turned the corner to leave the Life Support control room, they almost ran into Ellie and Lucy heading the other way. The two of them looked somewhat disheveled as if they had just gotten their clothes back on.

“Nancy!” Lucy exclaimed happily and went to hug her, but Ellie held out her arm and stopped her.

“What…” Chloe started to ask before Ellie pointed her weapon at her.

“Get in!” Ellie hissed. The four of them quickly slid back into the room and Ellie swiftly shut the door. “Check them.” She said to Lucy.

“Okay.” Lucy turned on the small UV light she had been carrying and held it up to their faces. After a few seconds, Ellie appeared to be satisfied.

“All right you’re clean. We’re clean too. Show them Lucy.” Ellie said matter-of-factly. After showing them that they didn’t have any alien tendrils under their skin, Ellie looked them over questioningly then asked, “Where are Hoban and Evelyn?”

“Evie went to get another suit in Sick Bay and Wash…” Chloe trailed off.

“Wash’s been taken by the aliens and he knows we were heading here.” Nancy cut in. “We have to go! Now!”

“Then come with us. We’re heading for the Engine Room.” Ellie commanded.

“So what’s with the suits?” Lucy asked.

“We were going to regain control of the ship by venting the atmosphere.” Chloe explained quickly. “Once we had everyone contained, Evie and I had an idea about how to remove the parasites from everyone. But now all the controls are going through the bridge.”

“We found that out earlier.” Lucy replied.

“That’s way too risky. This has to end now!” Ellie barked, far too loudly.

“What’s in the Engine Room?” Nancy asked softer as Chloe and Ellie glared at each other.

“Lucy has discovered a way to destroy the ship the next time it enters hyperspace.” Ellie turned her scowl towards Nancy. Lucy nodded behind her.

“What?!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Yes, just like those alien ships we found. We’ll prepare the hyperdrive then send a message to eventually reach the Federation warning them of these creatures.” Ellie said coldly.

“You can’t!” Chloe almost reached Ellie’s volume despite the helmet. “There’s still…”

The intercom cut her off.

* * *

Maryhost was back on the bridge. “All will serve the Hive.” Her voice echoed over the speakers. “The last remaining holdouts are heading for the Life Support room. They must be assimilated. All must obey the Masters.”

She looked over at Danhost. He was over at the Navigator’s station busy plotting the shortest course back to Braxos 3. They would start in the colony worlds then slowly move further into the Federation from there. It would only be ten days to the very heart of the Federation worlds once they returned to well charted space. It was wonderful! So many Hosts just waiting to join the Hive. Their minds and bodies soon to be linked in perfect harmony.

Janehost came up behind her and Maryhost turned and started to join with her. Their thin communication tentacles intertwined and they moaned at the pleasure their Masters gave them for obeying. The two Hosts briefly lost themselves in the joy of being part of the Hive.

The others would join her soon then it would be perfect. Maryhost thought distantly. The perfect Hive to start the Masters’ control of the galaxy. The Masters couldn’t have asked for better Hosts.

* * *

“Now! Come on!” Ellie dragged Chloe out into the hall. “This is not a debate. You’ve had your chances, now we only have one solution left. It’s over.”

The sound of feet hitting the metal floor in the distance told her the sobering truth. “All right.” Chloe whispered.

“This way.” Lucy led the charge as they ran as fast as they could towards the rear of the ship.

Coming back from the end of the ship were a very naked David and Tori. When they spotted the last group of survivors, Davidhost dashed towards them as Torihost ran over to a nearby console and started doing something.

However, now that they were actually prepared, Ellie unleashed a blaster shot right into him. He fell facedown as smoke drifted up from his chest. Torihost looked up and opened her mouth to sting as they continued their flight to the engine room. Lucy threw her UV light, smacking her in the face and stunning her briefly, and continued past. Ellie took another shot at near point-blank range and Torihost, too, collapsed. Her Master’s stinger barely out of her lips.

Nancy looked at the console as she passed and saw that Tori had managed to relay her position to the Bridge. “They know we’re heading back here!” She yelled.

Up ahead in the distance, the bulkhead door to the engine room began to cycle shut.

“Oh no!” Chloe murmured.

“Go!” Ellie yelled.

The four threw on every ounce of speed they could muster and dashed in. Just as the door shut Chloe looked back to see Davidhost slowly pushing himself off the floor. How was that possible? She must have been right when she thought that maybe the Hosts were gaining some of the alien’s regenerative powers. The bulkhead locked shut behind them, but, in the distance, Chloe could make out the sound of the others behind them opening up.

“That didn’t stop them! David’s still after us!” Chloe warned. Moving further into the cavernous two-story room, the only one like it on the ship other than the shuttle and cargo bays. Chloe looked over the large thrumming hyperdrive and was worried about the myriad of passageways and entrances on the other side. Especially on the upper access platforms. She didn’t want their infected crewmates to get the drop on them literally.

“What?” Nancy asked.

“You’ve got to be joking.” Ellie said exasperated. “That’s not possible.”

Lucy ran over to the main computer terminal and started preparing her changes to the hyperdrive safeties. “I just need a minute.”

“They’re gonna be here a lot sooner than that!” Nancy exclaimed, following her over.

Immediately true to her prediction, Clairehost emerged from the rear of the ship and took cover behind the hyperdrive.

“Over there!” Chloe yelled.

“Stay back!” Ellie said to Chloe and Nancy. She couldn’t risk disabling it and stopping their only real hope of destroying the ship and the creatures. Moving a little closer for a better shot, Ellie slowly started to circle the monolithic structure. They had to make this work, lest they all get assimilated and the creatures learned what they were up to.

Helenhost also turned up, appearing from the corridor to the rear storage area.

As she emerged, Ellie’s instincts kicked in and gave her a quick shot to the chest. It was only a second, but that was enough of a distraction. As Helenhost slumped against the distant wall, Clairehost sprang out and launched her stinger at Ellie.

“Watch out!” Chloe yelled a second too late.

It was a glancing blow, as Ellie leaned out of the way almost in time. Her right shoulder getting scratched by the stinger.

Another well placed shot ended with Clairehost face down on the floor, her Master’s long stinger tentacle laid bare for all to see.

“Lucy hurry!” Nancy exclaimed as Chloe ran over to Ellie.

“Alright, I’m going! But I can’t enter it anyways until we drop out of hyperspace.” Lucy answered.

“You okay?” Chloe asked.

Ellie was holding her shoulder her right arm clearly starting to get a little numb. “Here.” She handed the blaster to Chloe. “Breach the hull when she’s ready.” She said, marching over towards Clairehost.

Nancy was working at another terminal trying to lock down more of the doors into Engineering.

“Almost…” Lucy mumbled to herself.

“Chloe, over here.” Nancy beckoned her behind the console.

Chloe ran over, leaving Ellie to stand watch on the other side. “What?”

“We’re gonna have to leave in a minute, I can’t get the other doors to lock. Pretty soon they’ll swarm us.” Nancy warned. “But I’ve got an idea. Do you remember your zero-G training?”

“Yeah… So?” Just then, in the background, the two of them heard the sound of the Engineering bulkhead beginning to cycle again. “Oh, No.” Chloe murmured. At the same time, she could hear a squealing sound coming from somewhere on the other side of the hyperdrive. Ellie must be dealing with the aliens in her own way.

“Hey!” Nancy drew her attention back and spoke as fast as she could. “When we drop out of hyperspace, we can grav-jump down the ship before the bulkheads close. You and I can try to make it to the bridge. Then we can jump the ship as soon as the hyperdrive spools up again.”

“We can try to make it to the communications room.” Lucy chimed in. “Then we’ll have a second shot, if something goes wrong for you.”

“Okay.” Chloe said in firmest voice possible, trying to hold back her tears knowing that Evie wouldn’t even know what had happened. She couldn’t believe that she was really coming to this. All her friends…

“Here they come!” Nancy yelled as the bulkhead eased open.

“Just another few seconds!” Lucy hollered as Chloe opened fire towards the corridor.

In the smoke, Chloe could make out Davidhost and a few others now gathered near the entrance. They were taking cover in some of the doorways on the other side of the bulkhead. Davidhost had a black mark taking up some of his upper chest, but somehow, he was still moving. Maybe like Ellie did before with Dr. Floyd they had to go for the neck or head.

“Chloe, Helen’s getting up!” Ellie yelled from the other side snapping her out of her thoughts.

Chloe ran around to her still firing as she could before turning and shooting, what had been until that day, one of her loyal crewmates. Helen collapsed back to the floor. Chloe barely had time to process the smushed tentacle under Ellie’s foot before she had to turn back around as the Hosts spilled into the Engine room.

“I’m ready! Do it now!” Lucy yelled out.

Chloe laid down a line of fire in front of her advancing former crewmates before leading it up the wall and shooting the reinforced hull several times.

The third shot resulted in a deep explosion that racked the ship. The familiar recorded voice came over the intercom: “Hull breach detected. Prepare for emergency hyperspace exit. 5… 4…”

“Good luck!” Ellie yelled over the loud whistling noise as she braced as best as she could against the hyperdrive as Chloe fired another shot.

“3…”

Nancy ran around and lined up with the corridor, leaving Lucy bracing behind the console. “Ready?”

“2…”

Chloe nodded and fired one last shot to break up the group of Hosts coming their way.

“1…”

Chloe leaned back and jumped.