The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 6

Part 1: Revelations

Marybeth woke up in her dorm room. The morning light working its way through the curtains. She drew back her covers and looked over to her roommate still fast asleep in the bed on the other side of the small room. She really shouldn’t wake up Chloe, she thought. After all, it had been a long night.

This was their last hurrah together before she had her first off world deployment on The Hercules. Marybeth looked around the room that had been her home for four years now. She couldn’t really believe this was her last day on the surface before she’d be up at the main spacedock getting the final things ready on the Federation’s newest ship before zipping around the stars for the next two years. This was something she had always dreamed of, but now that it was really here, she was terrified.

“You don’t study to be a xeno-biologist and then never leave the planet.” Chloe had joked many times.

“You can so!” Marybeth had always shot teasingly back.

“Maybe, but where’s the fun in that?” Chloe smiled.

She had been right. Studying the endless array of alien species was her only dream ever since childhood, but she had never left the Earth at all. Marybeth smiled and looked back at the snoring outline of Chloe. The constantly perky girl had annoyed her at first when she bounded into her life two years ago, maybe it was because she reminded her of herself too much. However, they had become the best of friends almost immediately.

And it was through her she had met Wash.

They were the same age and he was just the kind of guy she wished that she had met years ago. However, he never paid her any attention when Chloe was around. She knew that they came from the same colony on Sirius 3, but she was initially surprised that Wash hadn’t gotten together with anyone before Chloe arrived. She secretly wished that it had been her, but she could see that nothing she could ever do would make him leave Chloe even if she was seemingly oblivious to his affections.

Just then, a distant thud rattled the walls of her dorm and pulled her back into the moment. The shaking was even bad enough to roust Chloe.

“What was that?!” Marybeth exclaimed.

“Dontknow” Chloe mumbled, still waking up.

Marybeth jumped out of bed and quickly threw on some clothes. As Chloe finished getting dressed, there came a loud rapping at their door.

“You guys okay? You gotta see this!” Wash called from the other side.

“Just a minute.” Marybeth replied before quickly asking. “What happened?”

“I’m not sure but it looks like one of the labs blew up!” Wash answered.

“What?” Chloe asked loudly as Marybeth opened the door.

“Yeah, way on the other side of the campus.” Wash said, walking in. “You can see the smoke from the other side of the building.”

“Which one?” Chloe asked, worried.

“I can’t tell from here, but it looks like maybe one of the propulsion labs?”

“Oh, no…” Marybeth said softy.

“I had to come and make sure you two were all right.” Wash said quickly and just a little sheepishly as he looked back and forth between them.

“Thanks Wash.” Chloe said, hugging him swiftly.

“What can we do?” Asked Marybeth.

“I’m not sure anything. I just hope they weren’t working with anything too radioactive over there. Who knows what they’re trying out?” Wash said. “Hey… Isn’t that where they were getting the new engines ready for your ship Marybeth?”

“Yes!” Marybeth replied a little breathlessly. “I hope everyone’s okay…”

Just then the emergency alarm sounded as the building was rocked by another loud blast. It must have gotten worse!

“Come on we gotta go!” Wash grabbed Chloe by the hand and pulled her down the hallway.

Marybeth running behind the pair.

* * *

Carmenhost’s eyes rolled back down as her Master’s tendrils slowly detached from Maryhost’s Master. The two women breaking their deep kiss. She was glad that her Master could process all the information that she had received from Maryhost. In just a few minutes she had learned everything about her hivesister and everything about all the hosts who had joined with her. Old memories that were seen as not useful were shunted to the back of her mind. While at the same time, the information about the best ways to control a host and everything that the was deemed necessary to pass on from the other hosts was now fresh in her mind.

Kneeling below her the Captain was finishing the job she had started before and Carmenhost moaned as another egg was pushed into her womb. A groan of pleasure also escaped from Janehost as she basked in the joy brought by obedience to the Hive. The three women felt like they were one and they couldn’t be happier.

Carmenhost now knew everything that the Captain knew about the ship and, in return, she was happy that her years of combat experience were now helping the other Hosts to become more efficient hunters. The two women moaned as the tendrils finished sliding back into their throats. A little slime trickled out of her mouth as she enjoyed the sweet taste of her Master. Obedience was pleasure.

* * *

“We have to leave!” Nancy screamed. Racing into the room. “Now!”

“What happened? Where’s Wash?” Chloe hastily asked as she helped Evie to her feet.

Nancy’s reluctance to answer and the guilt on her face told more than she ever could. “No!” Chloe screamed before bursting into tears. “No! No!”

“Tori’s right behind me! Come on, we have to go!”

Evie grabbed ahold of Chloe and pulled her towards the access shaft at the rear of the room. “We can help him.” She softly said trying her best to console Chloe. “But right now, we have to hurry.”

Chloe nodded quickly, trying to stifle her sobs. With the tears still blurring her vision a bit, she took the lead down the maintenance shaft as she tried to think about which way they could go to throw off their pursuers. But the only thing she could bring to mind was Wash’s face.

Behind her, Evie took what she could from Nancy as the two of them struggled to fit the bulky environmental suit through the passage. Nancy’s own suit not making the task any easier.

Scrambling out onto the deck below, the trio made their way as fast as they could through the lesser used shafts in the rear of the ship. Finally ending up in a small auxiliary storage room. Panting, they quickly took stock of their situation.

“What can we do now?” Evie asked somewhat hopelessly.

“I don’t know.” Chloe sniffled. “They’ll know everything now.” Somewhere deep down she was tempted just to give up and let them take her. It almost didn’t seem worth the effort to fight anymore. She couldn’t bear the thought of seeing him with one of those things in him.

“Then we have to hurry.” Nancy said, firmly. “If we move fast, we can still make it work.”

“What?” Chloe asked, quietly.

“We can still make it and vent the atmosphere. We just have to get there before Wash can tell them all.”

“But someone won’t have a suit.” Chloe protested loudly. “And we can’t get another one!”

They were all silent for a moment.

“What about the suit left in sick bay?” Evie eventually spoke up. “My suit’s still there from when we fought May.”

“Yes!” Chloe said, hugging her.

“It has a hole in it,” Evie explained to Nancy “but it might work long enough for us to vent the ship and eventually restore the oxygen.”

“But we don’t have time to get it and make it up to the environmental control room.” Nancy said quickly. Chloe could tell that she was already getting antsy about the time they were losing right now.

“I’ll go.” Evie said.

“You can’t!” Chloe exclaimed.

“It’s either that or one of us has to suffocate anyways. Besides I can get things ready there for our plan.” Evie said trying to reassure her friend.

“But...” Chloe started.

“I don’t know anything about the environmental systems. Besides, someone who does know has to be there to turn the air back on.” Evie reminded her while hugging Chloe.

“Fine, but you better be there afterwards.” Chloe said, trying to hold back her tears.

“I will.”

Evie and Nancy helped Chloe don the extra environmental suit. And, in short order, they were ready to split up.

“We’ll see you after we re-pressurize the ship.” Nancy said as confidently as she could manage.

“I’ll be waiting.”

“Be careful, Evie.” Chloe whispered.

“Always.”

With that, Evie set off. Chloe caught one last look of her as Evie made her way down the access shaft.

* * *

Ellie slowly came back down from heaven. Her eyes fluttered open as she really began to process what she had just done. Her breathing slowed down as the last few minutes of her life came back to her. The best few minutes of her life. She had to focus. She couldn’t let Lucy’s soft body distract her. “Lucy…” She finally moaned out.

“Yes…” Lucy answered, licking her lips.

Her kissable lips.

“Lucy, we need to..” A noise from out in the hallway quieted her instantly and she threw her hand over Lucy’s face before she could make a sound.

There were two women talking and the sound of something sliding along the floor. Ellie tried to make out what they were saying, but it was just all mumbles to her. “What could they be moving?” Ellie softly wondered out loud after the footsteps had subsided.

“What’s going on?” Lucy asked.

“I’m not sure, but..” Ellie rolled over to face Lucy and immediately wished she hadn’t. The dim glow of the data pads illuminated Lucy’s perfect face. All the feelings came rushing back again and she could almost swear that she was getting wet again. The same blush that she felt growing again in her cheeks was mirrored in Lucy’s. She quickly tried to look away, but before she could say anything Lucy spoke up.

“I know.”

That was all she said. It somehow made Ellie feel at peace. To have someone that perfectly in sync with her made her more whole than she had ever felt before. She couldn’t picture anything better than this feeling of completeness. “We..” Ellie finally managed to stutter out. “We need to finish, finish working on the hyperdrive idea.”

Lucy smiled.

That same smile she had seen plastered on her face so many times. Now it had a much deeper meaning. Someone could finally see through her completely. Her terrible inability to express her feelings didn’t mean anything now.

“I’ve almost got it figured out.” Lucy said, breaking her reverie.

“Great!” Ellie replied hastily.

“But we’ll only be able to insert the program when the hyperdrive is shut down and I’ll have to put it into the hyperdrive directly.”

“Won’t you be able to shut the hyperdrive down from the engine room?”

“I don’t think so because all the controls are being rerouted, remember?”

“So, we’ll have to find another way.” Ellie said grimly.

“It looks like it.”

“Well, we also have to send our warning message. And I think I’ve got a good route planned out to the comms room.”

“Good.” Lucy said looking deep into Ellie’s eyes.

Ellie could almost get lost in those deep blue eyes. So warm and comforting. Unconsciously licking her lips, she could still taste the warm nectar from before. She just wanted to stay here forever.

“So, what is it?” Lucy broke into her thoughts again.

“Oh!” Ellie jumped a little. She then pulled out her own data pad and showed Lucy what might be the shortest way down there. “But I think the main goal is getting the program into the hyperdrive.”

“How do you think we can make the ship drop out of hyperspace without going up the cockpit?”

“Something like what I’m willing to bet happened before.” Ellie said. Then, pausing to listen carefully she removed the panel they were hiding behind and slid out into her room. Lucy quickly followed. Opening one of her drawers, Ellie felt around the underside of the next drawer up and in short order pulled out a small blaster pistol. “Earlier, it sounded like an explosion before the ship dropped out of hyperspace. So, either there was a grenade or someone pierced the hull with a blaster shot.”

“That would cause another shutdown.”

“That’s what I’m counting on. Once we get to the engine room and the program in, we’ll make for the comms room. Hopefully, they’ll be distracted with the repairs so we can get our message sent. Then once they do fix it…”

“Talk about going out with a bang.” Lucy tried to lighten the mood.

The two looked at each other for a moment in silence, barely noticing their state of undress.

“Lucy, before we go, I…”

“I know.”

“Thank you.” Ellie smiled slightly.

* * *

Maryhost turned around as the door to the Captain’s quarters slid open. Jackiehost and Meghost were dragging Wash into the room. His boots scraping along the metal floor and making tracks in the nearly four-centimeter-deep slime. “Wash!” She smiled blissfully.

“Mrybef?” He managed to mumble out. Obviously, he had been stung and was still almost completely paralyzed.

“I’ll take care of him.” She said to the other two hosts.

The two naked beauties set him down and headed back out to find the few remaining holdouts from the Hive, the door sliding shut behind them.

“What…” Wash tried to look around, but only succeeded in moving his eyes.

“Shh… It’s okay.” Maryhost ran her hands over her exposed body as a wave of warmth swept through her. She sauntered over to him, still retaining that sway in her hips that she knew he liked. “You won’t worry soon.”

Wash groaned, trying to move.

Kneeling down beside him, Maryhost moaned and bit her lip a little. “This host has wanted you for a long time now.” Slowly her voice changed a little bit, back from the cold, calculating Master, to her much sweeter normal tones. “I watched you and wanted so badly to be with you.” She smiled broadly as she began undressing him. “And now we can be. Thanks to the Masters.”

“No..” Wash moaned out.

“They’ve made everything perfect. Soon no one will have any problems once they’re part of the Hive.” She dragged his pants and underwear down to his ankles. She smiled as his already hard cock came into view. “It looks like you’ve wanted this too.”

Sensuously, Maryhost stretched her leg over his and lowered her throbbing pussy down onto his muscular thigh. Moaning, she started to rock gently back and forth, streaking his leg with her dripping juices. She reached down and pulled his shirt up uncovering his chiseled frame. “I wish we could be like this forever.” It was everything that she had ever wanted. For as long as she had been with Frank and as many good times as they had together, she had always harbored a deep longing for the man now pinned below her.

Wash tried to move his arm to push her off, but only succeeded in flopping it a centimeter off the ground.

“You should enjoy this.” Maryhost said, leaning down and kissing him while gently stroking his cock. “Our Masters make us feel so good all the time.” She whispered before she sat back up and a small trail of slime between the two of them snapped leaving a glistening line down Maryhost’s ample breast. Wincing slightly, she took her hand off his dick and started tracing small circles over her belly. “I have one Master left.”

Wash made a questioning grunt.

“Soon it will be your Master.” Maryhost slowly made her way forward, her dripping pussy leaving a trail of nectar up his body, until she was straddling his face. “Now you can join the Hive.” She moaned as she felt the last Master she had hidden in her body way back in the cave slowly start sliding out of her womb.

Muffled screaming came from below her as Wash tried to make as much noise as he could.

The first tentacle reached out of her and as it looked to gain purchase it gently stroked across her clit. Maryhost sharply drew in a breath as the pleasure rocketed through her body. Grabbing her aching breasts, she moaned loudly as the second tentacle slid out of her dripping canal. “The Masters give us so much… pleasure when we… obey.” She grunted out in between moans.

She felt Wash trying to turn his head away from the birthing scene above him. However, all he succeeded in doing was rubbing her already sensitive thighs, making her joyous moans even louder.

“Yes!” She felt the widest part of the Master begin to stretch her pussy. Soon her child would have a Host of his own. “Yeesss!” She screamed, as her eyes rolled back in perfect orgasm. Her pussy spasming as the Master made its way back into the world. Through her panting and moans she didn’t even hear the wet crunching sound that issued from below her.

Wash’s futile struggling abruptly stopped.

* * *

Chloe followed Nancy as they snaked their way back up to Deck One. With their suits making it even more difficult going, Chloe didn’t hold out too much hope if they ran into any of the assimilated crew. These suits had proven to be pretty much worthless against the creatures’ stingers. Now, she was wishing that they had some of those fancy exo-armored suits that the elite marine troopers had.

“Hold up.” Nancy hissed through their comlink. They had changed the main frequency, but all they could do was hope that no one was scanning for any lesser-used radio signals. It was better than screaming at each other however. “If I’m right, this panel should let us into the main ventilation duct just below the control room. Give me a hand.” She said as she started pulling at the edge of the large sheet.

Together, they managed to peel it back without too much racket. There was, indeed, a large duct on the other side complete with a tiny access hatch. Chloe smiled a little as Nancy gave a thumbs up. They gingerly crammed their way into the duct and crawled for what seemed like an eternity in the even more claustrophobic tunnel before finally reaching a ladder.

However, their hope got a little dampened as they noticed a copious amount of the aliens’ slime pooled around the base of the ladder. Exchanging worried looks, Nancy started carefully up the ladder. Even if somebody was in the room, they didn’t have any time to waste before… Chloe couldn’t bear thinking about Wash giving the creatures all their plans.

After a second, Nancy called an all-clear and Chloe hurried up the ladder. As soon as she reached the top, Chloe jumped a little as Alice’s face sprung into view.

“She’s unconscious as far as I can tell.” Nancy said. “But keep an eye on her and I’ll see what we can do with these controls.”

Chloe flashed a thumbs up and looked down sadly at the poor girl. Alice was covered with bruises from some kind of fight or impact of some sort. Alice, and every inch the room, were absolutely covered with a thin layer of the aliens’ slime. Chloe dragged her to the far side of the room in case she woke up and they needed to beat a hasty retreat down the ladder.

“Somebody’s definitely been messing with the controls recently.” Nancy commented as Chloe made her way back over to her. “It looks like they were inspecting the main filter. So, Lucy and Ellie were here.”

“But where are they now?” Chloe asked worriedly. “Do you think they…” Her voice trailed off looking back over at Alice and wondering if there had been others here when Lucy and Ellie had arrived.

“I don’t know.” She answered gravely. “But we have a big problem. All the controls are being rerouted through the bridge. If we want to vent the ship, we’re going to have to do it from there.”

“No…” Chloe whispered defeatedly. “We’ll never make it up there.”

“It’s our only choice. We can’t just stop now.”

“How are we going to get there? We don’t have anything to fight with.”

“With that attitude we should just let them take us.” Nancy snapped back. “If just one of us can make it then we can do it. Otherwise, we just let this ship get back to infest the Federation. And we’ll be happily helping them do it! If we’re lucky, maybe most of the crew is in the aft of the ship still looking for us there. Come on.” She took Chloe’s arm and pulled her towards the door.

“All right. Let’s go.” Chloe said holding back some tears as they opened the door to the hallway.

* * *

Maryhost was gently sucking on Wash’s cock. The tendrils from her Master wrapping around its length and softly squeezing while spreading their wonderful slime. Slowly, she raised her head off his length and smiled as slime and precum dripped onto his chest. “These Hosts are so wonderful for our purpose.” Her Master once again reasserting full control over her body. “So much like our previous Hosts, but with such a capacity for pleasure.”

Below her, Wash’s face twitched every now and then as his Master fully integrated itself into his mind.

“We thought that there would never be another like them.” Maryhost said, petting Wash’s head. “So many others were incompatible. But these humans…” She moaned a little while gently rubbing her breasts. “They worship us just the same as it was before. They’re so easy to join with. So easy to teach.”

Wash grunted softly and his eyes sprang open. Maryhost smiled as she watched his dick stand ever straighter as the Master within made his pleasure even greater.

“They want to help so readily once they understand that obedience is pleasure.” She whispered the end of her sentence directly into Wash’s ear producing another moan. “Wouldn’t it be so much better if everyone could feel like this?”

The Master knew that Wash would think of his friends. Especially, Chloe. His Host had been jealous of their relationship and always reserved in her behavior. But now, he could use those feelings to make her enjoy watching the assimilation of her former friends. Below her, the man she had always pined for was being attacked by an alien race and she could feel nothing but pride and happiness that now he would be with her forever.

“The others resisted. But these hosts have been so willing to surrender” She emphasized as she took hold of Wash’s straining dick. “We only want the same things you do: to multiply and spread.” Stroking him faster and faster, she continued. “That’s what you are made to do.” She gently squeezed his balls. “Just like us. We spread so much we covered our planet. And now, over the eons we’ve taken to the stars, just as you did.”

Wash groaned as Maryhost kept looking deep into his eyes.

“But with us, there was no war, no distinction. Only one Hive. We make life so much more organized and pleasurable.

Wash grunted as loud as he could, his face turning slightly red as he came. Maryhost smiled as her hand was covered in sticky, white cum. “And now,” Her voice slowly taking back on its sweetness from her original life, “there is only obedience.

Maryhost bent down and kissed Washhost. The tendrils from their Masters linking up as Maryhost pushed her lips as hard as she could against his mouth. She had always wanted this! The Masters had been so good to her! She knew that her obedience was greatly rewarded.

* * *

Evie slowly crept her way down the hall. She had managed to dodge one group of her former crewmates as they came out of one of the storage rooms, ducking out of sight at the last moment. She had waited until they began searching the next room then took off down the hall as fast as she could go. Nancy had been right: it seemed like everyone must have been assimilated by these creatures. They had been unashamedly been walking around completely naked. It had been a tense couple of minutes of pausing then running, but she finally reached Sick Bay.

She darted straight to where she’d left the suit remains laying on the floor. “Coming back to cure us all?” A voice behind Evie made her spin around.

“May!”