The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 3: Seek and Destroy)

“I’m going!”

Powering up, Omega Girl tensed, ready to streak upwards through the ceiling and on towards Midas, when Parker grabbed her arm.

“Wait a minute, willya?” Jerry yelled frantically over the speakerphone. “You can’t go!”

Omega Girl scowled. “As if anyone could stop me. Eugene’s in trouble! I’m not about to sit around while he—”

“Look, I know you’re upset,” Jerry cut in. “Just take a minute and think about it, okay?” Taking a deep breath, he continued. “Whatever is going on in Midas City right now, there are no doubt supers handling it. For all we know, Gene could be handling it. The last thing he needs is for you to go in half-cocked, guns blazing, bring down the wrath of God into an unknown situation. Only a fool goes into a situation like this without knowing what you’re up against!”

“I agree with him,” Super Sonic added. “As detailed and convoluted as this all seems to be, its been going on for more than a year now. For all we know, their great Master Plan might already be happening. Even I couldn’t get there in time. Part of being a team is knowing when you aid your partner and when to believe they can handle something on their own.” He sighed. “Besides, we need to focus on current LOCAL problem, remember? All these missing people?”

“And we have every reason to believe the ones responsible for the abductions are here in the city now. We can’t let them get away. If we do, who knows when and where they’ll strike next? We might never be able to find them again.”

Lacie’s fists clenched tight in frustration. Yet again, fate had conspired to put her loved ones in jeopardy and keep her helpless on the sidelines. Had she been alone, on her own, she would have crumbled... but as always, she hid her pain behind the mask. “Fine. We’ll deal with the current emergency here first. Then, we’ll deal with what’s going on with this so called ‘Humanitarian’ Project.” She turned and moved to the far wall. “But I promise you this. If anything’s happened to Eugene... I’m going to find the person responsible, no matter where they are. I’ll find them.” She balled back her fist and struck the wall, hard. When the dust cleared, the wall, steel and reinforced concrete, was gone, leaving behind only a wide gaping hole and scattered debris.

She turned to her stunned partner. “And then I do to them what I did to this fucking wall. Now... let’s go.”

* * *

Maddison scowled at the phone as rang. Damn. Every time I try to relax for a moment in the shower... Sighing, she slipped out of shower, wrapped a towel around her dripping naked form, and walked into her bedroom. It better not be Mario, she thought with a snarl. I am DEFINITELY not going in to work tonight, no matter what! Two weeks of six-day work weeks and I finally get a day off? No way in hell I’m coming in. I don’t care if someone died—

“Hello? This is Maddy.”

“Pawn to Rook’s Level 8.”

Maddy gasped, as a wave of vertigo overcame her. Her eyelids fluttered, then closed, as a veil inside her mind suddenly lifted, and memories, hidden away, poured in...

“Very good, my dear, very good,” Dr. Ryan announced, looking down at his chart. “It seems that every trace of the corruption you suffered at the hands of Dr. Matthews has been erased. Your injuries are healed, and you are now as well in mind, body and spirit, as a person can be, all things considered.”

“Thank you Doctor.” she replied.

“Now, all that remains is to remove the hypnotic blocks from your mind, and you can be discharged.” Standing up, he moved to the small strobe light they’d used in all of their sessions, and pointed it towards her. “You know the drill, my dear. Just relax, and watch the light... let your mind relax and open to me.” The light began to flash, and, as before, Maddy felt herself begin to drift.

“Thank you, Doctor. I’ll take over from here.”

A strange man stepped into the room then, grabbing the doctor from behind. Before he could do more than gasp in surprise, the man jabbed a needle deep into his neck. “Sleep tight doctor,” the man said, letting the psychiatrist slip to the floor. “Don’t worry. You’ll wake up in the morning with nothing more serious than a raging headache.” Walking towards her, he removed a second hypodermic needle from his coat. “And now, as for you... if you think that light show you’re watching now is entrancing,” he said with a chuckle, “wait until you get a load of this.”

The needle slid seamlessly into her vein, pumping the thick green liquid into her. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and her eyes widened. The focus light before her seemed to twinkle; no longer simply blinking at her, the light began to dance, shattering, sparkling, splitting and reforming... and filling every corner of her mind, pushing away any lingering thoughts. She felt the light beam directly into her mind, into her soul... until she felt as if she were light itself... twinkling... twinkling...

“Maddison.”

That single word was enough to ground her, to solidify her body and soul again, holding her in place like cement. She blinked, a sigh escaped her lips, and her womanhood moistened. Leaning forward, the man continued to speak.

“You are under my control now, dear, dear Maddison. As you served your former Master, Dr Matthews, you shall now serve MY will.”

“nnnnnnhhhhh...” Maddy managed, with a slight shake of her head, trying to rally, struggling to muster enough strength of will to turn away, to resist.

The man merely chuckled. “My, my, you certainly are a strong willed one, aren’t you? You were already under when I entered, and the shot I gave you should have robbed you of all will... yet you still have the fortitude to fight. Impressive... very impressive.” He removed his coat, baring a shiny chrome encased arm. “And yet, utterly futile,” he continued, spreading her limp, motionless legs apart. Cool, metal, mechanical fingers slid underneath the waistband of her pants, finding the soft wet heat inside. “You are tough, you are resilient, but I know all of your buttons, and just how to press them.”

Suiting action to word, he intended his smooth metal fingers deeper into Maddy’s ever-slickening snatch. With a thought, he caused a small motor within his arm to activate, causing his fingers to vibrate inside her. “Now Maddy, be a good girl... keep watching the sparkling lights... and cum your brains out like a good little mindless slut!”

Already helpless to resist, Maddison’s paper-thin resistance crumbled under the onslaught. Her back arched bowstring tight, and a high keening scream of pleasure bellowed forth as she came, and came, riding the long slender rod within her as it pistoned inside her, in and out, in and out, each thrust pumping in more pleasure as it pumped out every last drop of her will.

The man worked her spasming cunt for several more minutes before withdrawing. Licking his fingers, he nodded. “Now that we’ve sufficiently ‘primed the pump’ so to speak, let’s try this again.”

“Listen very closely, Maddison. You are mine... my servant. My slave. You are a tool... a weapon... to be used by me. You will serve me with every ounce of your strength... every fiber of your being... you are MINE.”

“I...” Maddy whispered softly, as she stared blankly into the dazzling white, “am yours...”

...and Maddison Jeffries opened her eyes again, responding as she had been trained. “Queen to Bishop Level One. Checkmate.”

“Very good,” the chrome-armed man replied. “The time has come for Syphon to emerge once more. You know what to do. I shall contact you again when I have the time and location.”

The phone clicked off. Maddy nodded softly, then moved to her closet. From far in the back, behind a small stack of cardboard boxes, she retrieved a large flat wooden box, long forgotten. She removed the costume, slipped deftly into it, and without another thought, left her apartment.

Inside the bathroom, the shower continued to run.

* * *

Shannon Frore stood calmly by, waiting as her visitors approached. It was impossible to do anything but wait patiently, after all—the area of subzero temperature provided by the specially designed cell she was being held left her no other options. Omega Girl and Super Sonic walked up to her, standing just outside the frozen perimeter. She knew the questions they would ask. She’d known they would come, and had prepared accordingly. It was, after all, part of the plan.

“I see they have you cooling your heels,” Parker quipped.

Lacie glared at him. “Be serious. We don’t have time to waste, here. Alright, Queen, what’s your link to these abductions?”

Shannon raised a pale blue eyebrow. “Abductions? Has someone been abducted? Oh, how sad.”

“Cut the crap,” Sonic broke in. “Like the lady said, we don’t have time for your B.S. alright? We know you’re connected. We did some digging, and it seems that an ‘anonymous well-wisher’ fronted the bill for your defense at your last criminal trial... s ‘cool’ hundred thousand, if my source is correct. Not only that, it seems that same mysterious benefactor set you up with an upgraded version of your cold suit and freeze gun.”

Shannon nodded, smirking. “You have very good sources. Very well then. As you’ve no doubt guessed, there is someone behind the abductions going on in River City right now. Beneath the bright and cheerful exterior of our fair city lies an underbelly of crime and decadence. For all the good you so-called ‘heroes’ do, for every bad guy you put away, there are a dozen more waiting to take his or her place. And not ALL of them are maniacal supervillians bent on conquering or destroying the world—hah, far from it! Most of us have far simpler goals... such as having a beautiful young woman like yourself,” she said, staring directly into Lacie’s eyes, “or a strapping young buck like you,” glaring wickedly at Parker, “mindless, plaint, and at their beckoned call.”

“You’d be surprised how many seemingly normal average people hide a darker side,” she continued on. “Say, for instance, you see a striking young woman that catches your eye, someone so overwhelmingly beautiful that you simply MUST have her. Well, if you don’t have some kind of power or talent to let you simply take control of her, you do the next best thing.” She smiled, a cold chilling expression. “You hire someone to get her for you.”

“And that’s where you come in?” Omega Girl hazarded. “You run around freezing lovely young men and women, then put them on sale like a supermarket frozen food section?”

Shannon chuckled. “Oh, funny. That was a joke, right?” Shaking her head, she continued. “That’s... not my style. There are plenty of others around with both the money AND the power for that sort of work. You’ve only connected me to this because I happen to do a favor now and again for one of the people who are behind these abductions. She pays me well, and provides me with the tools I need to pursue my own agenda, that’s all.”

“Uh huh, that’s right. Your ‘great scheme’ to turn the entire earth into a frozen wasteland.” Super Sonic scoffed. “How’s that going, by the way?”

Shannon scowled, hands clenching for a moment, before she regained her composure. “I think of my current situation as only a minor setback. I’m simply using this time to plan my next move. The next time we meet, I assure you, the tables will be turned, and I will have the upper hand. Mark my words.”

“Yeah, sure,” Super Sonic remarked, “sometime during the next Ice Age, maybe. You’ve got a snowball’s chance—”

“ENOUGH!” Omega Girl yelled, startling them both. “I came here for information, not banter! I want the name of your contact. Give me his name, and where to find him!!”

“Oh, really?” Ice Queen barked back. “And if I don’t feel like cooperating today?”

Omega Girl said nothing. Glancing up at the ceiling, she stared at the series of high powered compressors, each issuing a focused concentrated burst of cold air downward. Pointing a hand towards the ceiling, she fired a light burst of Omega Beam energy at one of the units, which immediately stopped functioning. Looking her adversary square in the eye, she fired again, and again, turning off unit after unit, until only the four units directly above Ice Queen were functioning. “Remind me again what happens to you when that cryogenically enhanced body of yours when your temperature rises above zero degrees Fahrenheit.”

“Omega Girl? Hey, wait!” Super Sonic protested. “You can’t do that. You’ll kill her!”

“Okay! Okay, you’ve made your point!” Shannon replied, quickly. The area of cold left from the still working units required her to remain perfectly still. “Alright... her name is Janet Michaud. She lives downtown... near the financial district... just off Clover and Franklin... the Breckenridge Arms... top floor of the penthouse!”

Omega Girl lowered her hand. “There. See how easy that was?” Turning, she headed towards the door.

“Wait!” Ice Queen yelled back. “What about me? You can’t just leave me stuck like this!”

Ignoring her protests, Lacie continued on, exiting the cell. After a moment, Parker shook his head and joined her outside.

“You know,” he said conversationally as they walked towards the guard’s station of the prison, “for a moment there, you had me worried. You played it pretty close to the edge there. What would you have done if she’d called your bluff?”

“Who said I was bluffing?” she replied without missing a step. Pausing at the guard station, she added, “There’s been a slight malfunction on the cooling units in cell number eighty-eight. I suggest you send a maintenance crew down to repair them, otherwise your prisoner’s going to be mighty uncomfortable in about an hour or so.”

* * *

Janet Michaud sighed deeply, reclining in her favorite deck chair out on the patio. Her long brown hair was tied in a ponytail, held in place by a jewel encrusted golden scrunchy. Silver tinted sunglasses adorned her face, blocking the sun’s harmful UV rays as effectively as the sun tan lotion a scantily clad blonde slave gently spread over her otherwise naked form. At her feet, another slave, this one with auburn curls, gently stroked and massaged her tender peds, pausing every few seconds to kiss her Mistress’ toes. She lifted a glass of Dom ‘57 to her lips, sipping briskly, before setting back on the silver tray held by a third slave.

“Mistress?” a voice called from the doorway of the patio.

Janet raised her sunglasses slightly. Her newest acquisition stood there, holding a small cell phone in her hand. She nodded, beckoning with a finger. The girl approached, stopping to kneel next to her Mistress’ chair, holding out the phone to her. Janet took it with a smile, and replied, “Go ahead.”

“It seems that our strategy is working,” a male voice responded. “My contact at the maximum security prison informs me that Ice Queen just received a couple of visitors.”

“Excellent. Things are moving along faster than I’d anticipated. With a little luck, we might just recoup our losses from that debacle in Midas in one fell swoop!”

“I assume you’ve found a buyer?”

Janet laughed. “Buyers, plural! Apparently our girl has ruffled quite a few feathers in her years as a crimefighter. Hell, I might even consider contacting our Midas connections to see if they’d like to make a bid.”

“Really?” the man chuckled. “And here I thought you were still holding a grudge.”

The smile slipped. “I suppose she had reasons for pulling that shit... making herself look good in the spotlight. And she has brought in quite a few choice bodies over the past year. But dammit, she MIGHT have given us a heads-up or something... let us act in time to protect our investments instead of prancing around in front of the damned camera, making herself look good! Playing both sides of the fence is fine... but if you want to keep good relations with your associates, you don’t choke off the pipeline that’s been supplying you!”

The man said nothing for a long moment. “Aren’t you even curious about what they’re doing with all those profits?”

“Not even slightly,” Janet replied easily. “In our business, you handle your own concerns, and leave others to their own. All I care about is MY personal fortune. Let Katya and her partner play out their grandiose schemes. My needs are much more simple.” She yawned, stretching. “Besides, this business is dangerous enough without waving a bright red flag in front of the entire world.”

“You don’t think the world will notice when Omega Girl disappears?”

“She already did, briefly,” Janet pointed out. “That’s the thing with these supers, particularly the ones that hide their real identities. One day they’re in the news, the next day, poof! Sure, her friends, and the public at large will notice her disappearance, but they won’t know where to look. Trust me... I’ve very good at what I do. If everything goes as planned, we won’t have a single problem.”

“Agreed,” the man replied. “IF everything goes according to plan.”

“Have you made the proper arrangements with our other ‘friends’?”

“Yes. Everyone knows what to do, don’t worry. All we need now is for the heroine to show up and play her part.” He paused for a moment again. “Still, the boy concerns me. Ice Queen failed to take him completely out of the picture. By herself, Omega Girl is enough of a problem that we’ve had to go to such lengths to capture her as it is. Having this Super Sonic show up alongside her throws in an unknown element.”

Janet smiled wickedly. With her free hand, she reached out to caress the silent slave that knelt at her side. “Oh, don’t worry. I’ve had my ‘recruiters’ do a thorough background check in him as well, and I’ve prepared accordingly. Rest assured, he will not be a problem.”

“Very well. I’ve made the appropriate arrangements on my end as well. Everyone will be in place by the time your guest arrives.”

“Perfect. I’ll be in touch.” Hanging up, she handed the phone back to her slave. She took a moment to gaze on her features with wonder. Smooth, lightly tanned, her body was a perfect mix of hardness and softness, of smooth curves, and powerful muscles. Unlike the other slaves, Janet preferred to keep her completely naked. And as lovely and enticing as her large breasts and sweet velvet pussy were, the slave’s most exotic feature was her face. Raven black hair, so deep it sometime looked blue, framed a perfectly angelic face. The slanted almond eyes and pert nose gave her an Asian look, yet the girl was one hundred percent European stock.

“So lovely,” Janet murmured softly, sliding a questing finger deep between her thighs, finding her wet and ready as always, despite her near mindless state. “So very lovely... worth every single penny it took to get you.” She chuckled softly. “And of course, when I tire of you, I can simply contact your surviving ‘friends’ from the Hand. They’ll pay me three times what I paid for you just for the chance at avenging the dishonor you visited upon them.” She laughed softly. “Ah, but that doesn’t bother you in the slightest, does it, my little Shinobi? No... as long as I’m happy with it, you’re happy, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Veronica Mitchell replied with a soft happy sight. “I am happy, as long as I serve your will.”

* * *

“There. That should do it,” the technician replied, as he stepped back out of the way. Moving out of the cell, he flipped the wall switch. Inside, the compressors kicked on, sending out a stream of super chilled air once more. Shannon Frore sighed comfortably, and stretched, able to change position for the first time in an hour. Stretching, she turned her stiff neck until it popped, then sighed again.

Damn well took his time, she mused, moving back to her chair, sitting down. Damned bunch of pricks, the whole lot of them. That bitch Omega Girl is the worst of the group. Heh. I only wish I were there to witness her fall in person.

Ask and you shall receive. a masculine voice sounded in her head.

“What?” Shannon had enough time to ask before a loud commotion erupted in the hallway. Just outside her door, she saw several guards running, heading towards the source of the disturbance. Running across the room, Shannon glanced through the narrow slit in the door, and watched in amazement.

Seven armed guards stood surrounding a tall heavyset man, clad in a dark trench coat complete with fedora. He stood there, looking amused, as they ordered him to raise his hands. The man did so, slowly, chuckling softly as he did so. Then, he calmly stepped forward, walking past the guards, who surprisingly, started glancing around, as if confused.

“What the fuck?”

“Where did he go? Shit!!”

“Holy hell, did you see that?”

“Fuck! How’d we lose him?”

A glamour, the voice spoke in her mind again, as the tall man opened the cell door. Or... illusion, I think you’d call it. I found the image of myself in their minds, then removed it. To them, it was as if I’d vanished into thin air. Greetings, your Highness. I come baring gifts.

The strange man stepped heedless into the frigid room. Seemingly unaffected by the cold, he reached back outside, and pulled forth, with one hand, a large heavy wooden chest. The wood instantly froze, growing brittle, and crumbled at a touch, revealing Shannon’s Cold Suit and gun. “I trust you’ll be able to make apt use of these, Ice Queen?”

“Absolutely,” she replied, bending down to retrieve her gear. “I don’t know who you are, or why you’re helping me escape, but far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

The man chuckles softly. “Let’s just say that our... immediate goals are the same. I happened to be in this neighborhood, and thought I should offer a little assistance. In return, I ask only one thing.”

Ah, the catch, Ice Queen thought sourly, as she finished donning her suit. There’s always a catch—

“Yes, a catch,” the man agreed, plucking the thought from her mind. “But, as it was the very thing you planned to do when you got out of this prison anyway, its no great hardship.” He turned to face her then, his fedora lifting just enough to show his face. “I want you to go to the Breckenridge Arms Hotel downtown. As you’re already well aware, a special little gathering has been planned for your ‘dear friend’ Omega Girl, and her annoyingly energetic companion. As tempting as it may be to join in on the festivities, I’d like you to turn your special... talents.... to keeping her cohort Super Sonic on ice.”

Shannon smiled a vengeful smile. “Him? Not a problem,” her mechanized voice rang out from her helmet. “I owe that skinny little runt for our last encounter. Believe me, it’ll be a pleasure to settle up with him.”

“Good. That’s just what I wanted to hear,” the man replied. “Now then, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and clear the way for your escaped.” With a slight bow, the mysterious man disappeared into thin air. Moments later, shouts of rage and fear erupted outside once again, accompanied by the sound of gunfire. The firefight lasted for several seconds before ending abruptly into silence. Shannon, more curious than fearful, exited her cell, stepping into the hallway, blinking in surprise.

Every guard in her prison block was dead, felled by what appeared to be their own shotguns, no doubt prompted by the illusions created by her mysterious benefactor.. Shaking her head, she made her way over the grisly remains, amused at the look of stunned surprise in the dead face of the prison maintenance worker. Too bad, she thought with a slight regret as she walked past his corpse. I’d wanted to kill him myself.

Escaping the prison and making her way outside was gloriously easy, thanks no doubt to unseen assistance from the strange man. Reaching the outside gates, she found yet another surprise waiting for her. A black BMW, no doubt belonging to one of the guard captains, sat just a few feet away, with the door open and the engine running. Glancing around, she saw no trace of any guards or the man who’d granted her her freedom. Hmmm. I don’t know who you are, but I like your style. Sliding into the vehicle, Ice Queen put the pedal to the metal, and sped away, heading towards downtown River City.

A few feet away, unnoticed and unseen, the trench oat wearing man smiled. “She’s on her way now,” he said into his cell phone. “While I’m quite sure the previous precautions we’d taken were more than sufficient, it never hurts to have an ace or two up one’s sleeve. Janet Michaud says she has one of her own planned for dealing with Super Sonic. Good. With the aid of Ice Queen, our single ace becomes three of a kind.” He listened for a moment, then laughed heartily. “Yes, yes, I know. Chess is more your game than poker. But its a good analogy, so I’m sticking with it.”

Sighing deeply, he glanced back at the prison building. He felt a slight moment of remorse at the brutal loss of life. Heh. Such a waste. I suppose I COULD have manipulated them into letting her walk out scot-free without all the bloodshed... but it would have taken a lot more time and effort. Killing them this way was more... efficient. He shook his head slightly. It seems to be getting easier and easier to justify everything as being ‘efficient’ these days. I never used to be like this before I got this body. Not that I was ever a saint... I killed before today, plenty of times... but even then, I always felt... something.

He removed the glove from his hand, staring for a long moment at the shining chrome digits. “So... it seems the man is giving way to the machine after all,” he said quietly. “Guess you were right after all, Mel.” The hand clenched into a fist. “So much the better, then. I’ll need to be a machine to finish this... cold... impersonal... uncaring. And precise.” Sliding his hat back over his head, he walked to across the parking lot to his own car, and slid inside. Giving the prison one last look, he drove off, heading uptown.

((end of chapter 3))