The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Orange Papers

Trennis

The market town of Trennis was not large, it existed to serve the farming communities that surrounded it and to act as a focal point for the distribution of their goods. It sat on a major crossroads that brought traffic from all over what had once been Grent, its animal market was well known throughout the area. But Claudia discovered that there was now more than one market in Trennis, as well as the thriving livestock market there was also one dealing in slaves.

Women were bought and sold to work on the farms around Trennis or in its shops, workshops and inns but occasionally a slave would be sold who did not end up toiling in the fields, instead she would arrive and leave in the red leathers of a sex-slave. But not all the slaves who were sold in the slave-market were slaves when they arrived. A proportion were women who for some reason or other were being condemned to a life of slavery for some crime or other, or because a debt couldn’t be paid, no matter how petty the offence the punishment was always the same.

To Claudia’s dismay the way station where the coach stopped in Trennis so that the horses could be changed, a meal eaten and the lavatories used was directly across from the slave market in the centre of the town. It was also in Trennis that something struck her, something that had been tickling at the edge of her consciousness as she travelled in the coach but now that she was in a town was obvious, there were no men anywhere. She also noted how many empty properties there were, some boarded up others falling into disarray, only perhaps half the houses in Trennis looked occupied.

Claudia had asked Maude, the woman from the queue at the gate, about this as the coach made its way through the town, the answer had dismayed her, “The houses are empty because those that lived in them were either taken as slaves, fled or are dead and not enough Elstrandians have yet to arrive to replace them, The farms thrive but the houses here in the town have yet to be taken up.”

For a few moments Maude looked out of the coach window at the properties they were passing then she turned back to Claudia with an unhappy look on her face.

“No Claudia, you won’t see any men in Elstrand, they are kept for one purpose only, breeding. And when I say kept I mean that literally, those that they keep are held in underground stables and when a woman wants to get pregnant she goes there and picks one out to mate with,” said Maude.

The coach was empty except for Maude and Claudia as the older woman leaned forward and spoke quietly, “There’s even rumours that the witches are trying to find a way, researching a method, to become pregnant without having sex with a man as they detest them so much. Good luck with that says I,” snorted Maude disdainfully as she sat back in her seat.

Maude had left the coach in Trennis, but as she said goodbye to Claudia, she’d left her with words that disturbed the young student, “I go no further today, I have business in Trennis,” said Maude as they left the coach.

Before they parted Maude had looked at Claudia intently, “I know you wear the diplomatic D on your arm Claudia but be careful, such things are not as respected in Elstrand as they are in the Four Lands. This is a land where things that would not, could not happen in Hillmartin or Bel-Heston do happen. Women such as yourself, young and beautiful women have been known to... disappear, irrespective of their status. I like you Claudia and it would break my heart if the next time we met you were dressed in red leather with no memory of who you once were, or of ever meeting me. Please be very careful”

With that warning Maude had left and a worried Claudia had taken a table outside the way station to eat the meal she’d purchased. She had plenty of time to eat as a problem had been discovered with the coach and they’d be in Trennis for four hours instead of the normal one. The other blot on the landscape was that from where she sat Claudia could see the open gates of the slave market, she did her best to try and ignore them.

Claudia was reading and trying to remain calm when she glanced up and wished she hadn’t. Walking towards the gates of the slave market was a line of ten women, all were dressed the same in brown leather smocks belted at the waist and flat soled work shoes. Each of the women also wore a thick brown leather collar to which ropes had been tied to rings at the front and back. The ropes linked the women together in coffle as they walked unresistingly and silently behind another woman dressed in a simple grey dress who held the rope attached to the collar of the first woman in the coffle in her hand.

Slaves, thought Claudia as she looked unhappily at the ten women, they’d probably lived right here in Trennis as free women but now they were slaves to be bought and sold like animals she thought angrily. The more time she spent in Elstrand the more she hated everything about it.

Hoping to remain unnoticed Claudia sat impatiently outside the way station waiting for the coach to be repaired as she watched the women who lived in Trennis pass. The vast majority seemed little different from women from any other land with perhaps the exception of their clothes which were more outlandish and provocative than Claudia was used to seeing. The women who did stand out were the soldiers in various colours of studded leather armour, all were heavily armed and exuded an arrogance that spoke of victory and belief in themselves.

Two other women caught Claudia’s attention, dressed in black velvet robes with hoods pulled up over their heads leaving their faces in shadow and wearing high-heeled black boots and black leather gloves the two women walked slowly down the road in front of the way-station. The reaction from others was immediate, they stepped aside to let the two black robed women pass, some even bowed or made gestures with their hands and then waited deferentially for the pair to move on.

Claudia watched the women as they walked by her then her attention was taken by the sound of horses and wheels on the stones of the road. Hopeful that it was the coach returning from its repairs Claudia turned to look, but it wasn’t. Instead, it was a wagon with a cage made from black iron bars on the back being drawn by two horses and driven by two heavily muscled women in brown leather trousers, brown leather tunics and flat soled knee-high boots.

The wagon instantly made Claudia think of prisoner transports she had seen in Hillmartin and sure enough inside the cage were two naked women in chains. The two women were sitting on the bare floor of the wagon facing away from Claudia as it pulled to a stop outside the entrance to the slave market. After applying the brake, the two female drivers climbed from the wagon and walked towards a door just inside the entrance to the slave market, without knocking they entered the door and closed it behind them.

Claudia was about to turn away when one of the women looked over her shoulder and Claudia caught sight of her face, it was Nadine. Nadine saw Claudia in the same moment and hope flared on her face as she recognised her best friend. The book fell unnoticed from Claudia’s fingers as she slowly and mechanically rose to her feet, her eyes fixed on her friend’s desperate face. Claudia had no remembrance of crossing the road, no recollection of the steps she took but within seconds she was standing beside the cage and holding hands with a desperately crying Nadine.

“Please Claudia, you’ve got to do something, you’ve got to help me, they’re going to… to sell me,” sobbed Nadine.

“What,” gasped Claudia in disbelief, “How did this happen?”

“I was in an inn… on the… on the outskirts of the town when this woman, who must have been sixty, came and sat beside me. At first she was talking but then… but then… she started… touching me. Touching my face… my thighs… my… my breasts, so I told her to leave me alone and… I tried to get up and… and she grabbed me. So… so I slapped her twice, as hard as I could and then… she snarled and said strange words. and everything went black,” sobbed Nadine.

Claudia’s mouth had fallen open in amazement as Nadine continued to tell her story, “The next thing I remember I woke up in a cell and I was… I was naked. That’s when a prison warder came in and told me that… that the woman I had slapped was the Mayoress of Trennis and that assaulting a government official was a crime against the Queen and was punishable by enslavement.”

A feeling of disbelieving serendipity began to seep through Claudia at the thought of another of her friends being turned into a slave, “I… I tried to explain that I had no idea who the woman was, that I didn’t know what was happening or that I’d broken the law and that I could explain it all to someone in charge. The warder said… she said that… there was nothing to explain… that my trial was… was finished and I’d been found guilty. I told them that was impossible, I hadn’t been present at any trial, that I’d been unconscious, and she told me that… that… it wasn’t necessary for the accused to be present only the accuser. The warder said it… it had been a fair trial… and that I was found guilty and… and… that I was going to be sold as a slave,” sobbed Nadine.

Claudia shook her head in disbelief as the words tumbled out of the sobbing Nadine’s mouth, “Please Claudia, you’ve got to find a way to help me, I don’t want to be… a… a slave.”

There was a bitter sounding laugh from the other woman in the cage, “Don’t bother, there’s nothing you can do, me and your friend are going to end up as some rich bitch’s pets, just get used to it, I have,” she said.

“Please Claudia, don’t listen to her, there must be something you can think of, you were always the cleverest of the four of us,” begged Nadine.

Claudia thought, wracking her mind for ideas, then a crazy one surfaced, an impossible idea that she was amazed she’d thought of.

“I’m going to buy you,” said Claudia as she looked at Nadine.

“What!” said Nadine in disbelief as the other naked woman snorted derisively.

“You know that I have most of our money, that’s what we all agreed, that I be treasurer, I might have enough to buy you.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?” said Nadine.

“Can you think of any other way to get you out of this?” asked an exasperated Claudia, irritated by her friend’s attitude.

There was silence for several seconds, “No,” said Nadine reluctantly.

The other woman in the cage shook her head, “You are both fucking crazy,” she laughed, “You’ll never be able to afford what she’ll sell for.”

“Shut up,” said Claudia desperately, “I’ll see you inside, be strong,” she said to her friend then quickly moved away from the wagon.

Her departure came just in time as the two female drivers appeared and walked back to the wagon. With her heart pounding, Claudia watched as the wagon was driven through the gates of the slave market and the gates closed behind it.

* * *

Claudia wanted to weep as she looked at the two virtually naked women on the stage, the one to the right was Nadine, the other was the woman from the prisoner wagon. It was two hours since Claudia had spoken to Nadine, two hours during which she had sat through the sale of dozens of unfortunate women as they were bid on and sold. Now it was her closest friends turn to be auctioned.

What they had done to Nadine as she had waited to be sold Claudia didn’t know but the fact that she had been unresisting as she was led onto the stage, the slackness of her face and the glazed expression in her eyes spoke volumes to Claudia. Her friend had obviously been drugged to keep her docile.

Equally disturbing to Claudia was the piercings that had been added to Nadia. Her nipples each had seamless gold rings through them, a gold ring now pierced Nadia’s navel, six rings were through each of the outer lips of her labia and one through her clitoris. Although Claudia couldn’t see them two gold studs now pierced Nadia’s tongue while a dozen studs lined each of her ears and the centre of her lower lip was pierced with another gold ring. Beside Nadine the other woman from the prisoner transport was in an equally dazed state and her body held identical gold piercings.

“Ladies” said the auctioneer, “As you can see the last two lots of the day are a pair of females prepared for transformation into pleasure slaves. Both have been quietened but neither have as yet been enslaved, we will leave that pleasurable experience to you,” laughed the auctioneer as the crowd of buyers also hooted and laughed.

“Both females are convicted criminals and are being sold by the Crown. Lot 37a is twenty-four years old, 5′7″ tall and has a 35-26-34 figure, lot 37b is twenty years and is also 5′7″ tall with a 38-25-35 figure,” said the auctioneer as she placed a hand on Nadine’s naked shoulder.

“What am I bid for these two prime sluts?” asked the auctioneer.

Immediately a hand, gloved in red satin, was raised, “Two thousand for each of them,” said a woman’s voice.

Claudia gasped, the money they had accumulated before the four of them had left Hillmartin, the money she had hoped to use to rescue Nadia by buying her amounted to only seven hundred Elstrandian Crowns.

“Madam Devoir has bid two thousand Crowns for each female, do I hear two thousand one hundred?” said the auctioneer.

Around the auction room there was silence, the auctioneer tried again, “Do I hear Two thousand one hundred?” there was still silence.

“Very well, going once, going twice and going for the third time,” said the auctioneer as she lifted her staff and then rapped it down onto the stage.

“Sold to Madam Devoir for two thousand Crowns per slave,” said the auctioneer.

Claudia’s mouth was open in shock, as quickly as that it was all over, and Nadine had been sold as a slave. While she had sat and dithered, while she had sat and prevaricated her friend had been sold as a pleasure-slave and she’d done nothing to prevent it.

From the direction of the gloved hand a woman stood up and began to walk towards the stage, behind her another woman followed closely in her wake. None of the others in the auction room had as yet left, they obviously knew something that Nadine didn’t.

Nadine realised that she recognised the woman who was walking towards the stage. As she entered the slave auction, she had had to walk around a coach stopped outside the entrance. Climbing from the coach were two women dressed in red, one was tall with a full figure and an attractive but not truly beautiful face and dyed blonde hair framing a cosmetic covered face. The second woman was much younger and more simply dressed in red worsted but just as heavily made up, she was carrying a large red leather valise in her gloved hands. The woman who had purchased Nadine was the same red satin gowned and gloved woman she had seen arriving in a coach just before the auction began.

The woman mounted the steps to the stage with the second younger woman following her. Madam Devoir signed the documents handed to her by the auctioneer then walked over to the two women she had just purchased.

“Very tasty indeed,” she said as she walked around Nadine and the other woman whose name Claudia had neglected to find out. There was no reaction from either woman as they were groped, squeezed, fondled and caressed by the woman that had just bought them.

Madam Devoir stepped back, “Dress them appropriately,” she said to the young woman who was obviously her assistant.

With obvious relief the young woman dropped the large bag she was holding before opening it and beginning to take out items of clothing. Claudia desperately wanted to leave but that meant pushing past other women who were watching what was happening on the stage with broad smiles. The last thing Claudia wanted was to attract attention to herself, the thought of ending up like Nadine terrified her, so instead she waited, her eyes locked on Nadine as she suppressed the tears that wanted to fall.

Claudia watched helplessly as the assistant first dressed the woman whose name she didn’t know then it was Nadine’s turn to be dressed identically. As the assistant stepped back the sight of what Nadine had been clothed in revolted and shocked Claudia to the core.

Nadine’s feet were now arched by the dagger thin six-inch stiletto heels of the red thigh length boots that covered her legs to within inches of her pubes. Her hands and arms were also sheathed in red leather, snugly fitting kid leather opera gloves that reached to high on her biceps. Nadine’s hair had been braided to fit through the small hole at the back of the skin-tight red leather hood that encased her head. The leather hood was all encompassing, it even had red glass lenses so not even Nadine’s eyes could be seen. The last red leather item was a thick collar, very stiff and high it covered Nadine’s entire neck and was fastened at the back with three buckles making her hold her head in an almost immovable, rigid posture.

There was one final touch, embossed in the red leather that covered the centre of Nadine’s forehead was a black 18 matched by the black number 19 embossed in the red leather of the hood that covered the other woman’s forehead. Claudia was sure that the last sight she’d had of Nadine’s face as her friend’s head was covered in the red leather hood was of tears running from Nadine’s eyes. Although she was drugged, her friend was obviously totally aware of what was happening to her.

Claudia looked at Nadine in utter disbelief and deep, deep sadness, Nadine was now unrecognisable but if Claudia thought it was over, she was wrong. Madame Devoir held out her satin gloved and was handed the obscenest thing Claudia had ever seen. In her gloved hand Madam Devoir held a long, grossly thick and slickly glistening black dildo lined with pulsing green and purple lines that reminded Claudia of veins.

Madam Devoir moved close to Claudia’s friend and then slipped her satin covered left hand and arm around Nadine’s waist. For the first time Nadine reacted, shuddering slightly and flexing her leather gloved fingers as Madam Devoir held her. Madam Devoir grinned as she placed the tip of the dildo between the lips of Nadine’s labia.

“Look at me,” said Madam Devoir.

It was impossible to tell if Nadine had done as she was told although Claudia was certain she saw a slight movement of Nadine’s leather covered head. But then she was distracted as with one forceful, but smooth motion Madam Devoir pushed the obscenely large dildo into Nadine, not stopping until her gloved hand was touching Nadine’s pubes.

Cheers and applause rang from the women at the auction as Madam Devoir began to rapidly slide the dildo in out of Nadine’s vagina as she chanted in a language that Claudia couldn’t understand. Claudia wanted to look away as her friend was ravished with the dildo, but she couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away. It was like watching a horrendous event that you wanted to turn away from but couldn’t.

For several minutes Nadine’s ravishment continued, the young woman’s body occasionally twitching and shuddering as the dildo was used on her. Then, with a broad smile on her face, Madam Devoir stopped chanting and pulled the dripping wet dildo from Nadine’s vagina then stepped back.

Passing the now totally black dildo to her assistant Madam Devoir took hold of the ring through Nadine’s right nipple and pulled on it. Claudia could see Nadine’s nipples becoming instantly erect as fluid dripped from her vagina and onto the floor.

Apparently, this was the reaction that Madam Devoir had wanted, she released the nipple ring and stroked Nadine’s leather sheathed face with her satin gloved hand, “You are slave-whore eighteen,” she said.

Unable to respond the new slave-whore stood silently waiting as its owner continued to caress its leather-hooded head and face.

“Kneel 18,” ordered Madam Devoir.

Silently and erotically the slave-whore that had been Nadine sank to its knees and knelt, its boot covered legs spread as its cunt continued to drip juices onto the floor.

“Good slut,” said Madam Devoir as she patted slave-whore 18’s leather-hooded head then she turned her attention to the second young woman. As Claudia reluctantly watched the young woman underwent exactly the same process as Nadine had as she was transformed into a second sex-slave.

“Stand up 18,” ordered Madam Devoir then she was passed two leashes that she clipped to rings on the front of the two sex-slaves posture collars.

Smiling, Madam Devoir turned to the crowd of women that still remained in the auction room.

“Ladies, 18 and 19 will have been physically altered to my usual standard and will be available to rent by the time my establishment opens this evening. As is my usual practice both whores will be available to rent for half the normal hourly rate as an introductory offer to the first twenty customers who buy their time. So please come and enjoy fucking my latest purchases and don’t forget that I have another seventeen slave-whores that are eager to pleasure you in any way you could desire.”

To the sound of cheering and clapping Madam Devoir walked from the stage, Claudia could only watch as the slave that had been her friend followed its owner, walking sexily and easily in its extreme heels at the end of its leash.

Claudia wanted to burst into tears as she watched the slave she still thought of as Nadine led from the auction room to her new life as a slave-whore.

For a moment, as the clapping, laughing and cheering died down, Claudia sat shocked and immobile in her seat then she turned and spoke to the grey-haired overweight woman sat beside Claudia.

“Excuse me, I’m... new here, what did... Madam Devoir mean when she said they would be altered to her usual standard?”

The overweight woman looked at Claudia, her gaze skimming over Claudia’s face and then her breasts, “Madam Devoir’s brothel is called The Hourglass and it’s nothing to do with time. The whores she buys all end up with identical hourglass figures, by the time her brothel opens tonight those two sluts will both be platinum blondes with 40-20-36 figures,” said the overweight woman.

“Oh,” said Claudia as she tried desperately to keep the look of utter misery from appearing on her face.

Claudia managed not to jump out of her skin as the woman placed a chubby and ring covered hand on her knee and squeezed, “I always make a point of going to Madam Devoir’s to try out the new stock whenever she buys more whores. Would you like to accompany me, we can... get to know each other and I’d be more than happy to pay for you to fuck the two new sluts?”

Claudia knew that after what had happened to Nadine she needed to be very, very careful about how she reacted.

Forcing a smile onto her face she looked at the woman, “Thank you so much for the invitation. Normally I’d be delighted to join you but I’m afraid I’m leaving on business in a short while but perhaps when I return, we could get together,” said Claudia still keeping the faux smile on her face.

The woman squeezed Claudia’s knee again then with a smile on her face she stood up, “My name is Arden Mornstern and I own the local trading company. Do look me up when you return, I’d enjoy getting to know you better,” said the woman as she looked at Claudia one last time then turned and left.

Claudia gave a huge sigh of relief, she could feel she was shaking with shock then a voice rang out, “Any passengers for the coach to Beston please re-join it now, the coach will be leaving in fifteen minutes.”

Thank the Five thought Claudia as she rapidly got to her feet, intensely eager to leave the place where her friend had met her fate, her hate for Elstrand and everything it stood for rising within her. Without a backward glance Claudia walked speedily from the slave market.