The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Orange Papers

Realisation

Claudia wiped the tears from her face then looked up at the sky, the night was clear and the last two moons had set so she could make out the constellations. To the north was the one dedicated to the Five Who Are One, it was called the Pentagon and tonight its five stars twinkled brightly as Claudia looked at it. Where had her gods been on this trip, why had they deserted her when she needed them most came the angry and bitter thought.

How naïve they must have been to think they could succeed she thought bitterly, how ridiculous it now seemed that they’d actually thought they could find their friends and relatives in this insane and terrible country. Look where it had brought them, Georgina and Nadine were now sex-slaves and Rachel had never arrived at their meeting point, she had simply vanished. Of the four only Claudia had got this far, to the place they’d agreed to meet, half a day’s travel outside Beston, the glow of whose lights Claudia could see to east.

Claudia knew she was trapped, to go on to Beston no longer made any sense but to return to Hillmartin and all the risks that journey entailed was just as improbable as going on, she wouldn’t last more than a couple of days as a free woman.

The journey from Trennis had been remarkably uneventful after the misery and horror she had experienced getting to the accursed town. But it was what she had found when she entered the coaching inn that had finally broken Claudia’s spirit and mad her realise the futility of her actions. She knew it was over but if that was the case she would be the one to decide how it would end, with a last look up at the stars she turned and walked back into the coaching inn.

The two black armoured soldiers were where she’d left them, drinking and talking, their chairs on either side of the large open fire. Lying at the feet of their owner, two sex-slaves lay cuddled together, caressing each other’s massive breasts and tugging their nipple rings and the chains that linked them with their black leather gloved hands. For a moment Claudia watched them, still feeling the some of the shock she had first experienced on seeing the two human pets and realising that they had been Georgina and the nun she had seen at the border.

Finally, with a feeling of resignation, Claudia walked forward until she stood next to the chair of the soldier who had spoken to her earlier when she first arrived at the inn. The one she had politely and carefully rebuffed after she had slightly drunkenly commented on Claudia behind and breasts as she went to ask the waitress serving drinks if by any chance Rachel had been at the Inn. The one she had been polite to before she realised who the two sex-slaves were, the one who didn’t own Georgina.

“Excuse me for interrupting,” said Claudia, “But do you mind if I ask you a question?”

The two soldiers stopped talking and both looked up at Claudia with quizzical expressions on their faces. The two women glanced at each other then looked back at Claudia.

“Not at all,” said the soldier nearest to Claudia.

Claudia paused nervously, then licking her dry lips she spoke, “Do you... do you think I’m pretty enough to be a sex-slave like them?”

The two soldiers looked at each other again and the one who owned Georgina and the nun shrugged as if to say why not play along. The soldier looked Claudia up and down.

“Difficult to say with your clothes on, now if you were naked, I could probably give you a fair answer,” she replied with a grin.

Claudia closed her eyes for a moment then she opened them, the soldiers was looking at her, with shaking hands she began to undo her clothes. As she removed each item of clothing Claudia threw it on the fire, one way or another she wouldn’t need her clothing again, finally she stood naked before the female officer.

“Well, well you are serious aren’t you,” said the soldier as she stood up.

Claudia tried not to flinch as she was touched and felt by the woman, “I like brunette hair although I’ve feeling I’d change that, not bad tits though they could do with being much larger, like the arse but that will need pumping up and your pussy looks quite fuckable although it obviously needs shaving and you have good legs as well. I would need to make a few physical changes to suit my tastes, but yes you’d do nicely as a pet,” said the female officer as she stood in front of Claudia.

“Then please make me into your slave,” said Claudia quietly.

The woman stared at Claudia for a moment then turned to her friend, “This is a new one on me Helena, a woman who willingly wants to become a sex-slave,” she said with a surprised tone in her voice.

The other soldier was staring at the naked Claudia, “It’s unusual I grant you that Kris, but I have known of it happening before, women who for one reason or another willingly want to become slaves are not unheard of. If this woman wants to be enslaved then all I’ll say is grab the opportunity, it’s doubtful that you’ll get another chance like this, believe me.”

The soldier called Kris looked at Claudia, “You do realise what you are asking me to do to you, what it will mean mentally and physically to become my slave?”

“Yes,” said Claudia quietly.

“Very well, stay where you are,” she ordered, “I’ll be back in a moment.”

“I’ll get lust and desire to braid her hair for you while you’re gone if that’s alright with you?” said the soldier called Helena.

“Thanks, I’ll be back shortly,” said Kris as she walked from the room.

Helena looked at her two slaves as they lay entwined in each other’s arms, “Lust, desire, stand up and put this woman’s hair into a slave braid,” she ordered.

Without hesitation the two slaves quickly got to their feet, standing easily in the extreme ballet boots they wore. For a moment Claudia looked at the redheaded slave that had been Georgina, staring at the face covered in the black leather mask that left only its grey eyes free, eyes that did not recognise Claudia. Claudia knew Georgina no longer existed, this was a sex-slave called lust not her friend, she felt like crying again as with its extreme heels clicking on the wooden floor the slave called lust walked behind her.

That’s how I’m going to look she thought, faceless and anonymous behind a leather mask, just another sex-slave, just another piece of property, just another human pet, she shivered with fear.

From a pocket, the officer called Helena passed her slaves a long strip of black leather then picked up her drink and sat back. Leather gloved fingers began to comb through Claudia’s brunette hair, it was pulled tightly back over her scalp in a shining brown cap and then, as the two slaves silently worked, she felt it being braided with the leather strip. Within minutes the slaves had finished, Claudia’s hair, although shorter than the two slaves and only reaching between her shoulder blades, was now braided identically to theirs.

The two slaves stepped back and waited for orders, their owner said nothing as she sat looking at the scared and trembling Claudia.

“What’s your name, not that it matters of course because you’ll soon have s slave one and won’t remember the one you have now, but just humour me and tell me your name?” asked Helena.

“Claudia Anderson,” replied Claudia quietly.

“Well Claudia Anderson, indulge my curiosity and explain why an obviously intelligent woman would willingly give up everything she is and become a sex-slave and pain-slut?”

Claudia paused for a moment, “Your slave, the one with the red hair, the one called... lust, she was my friend and now she’s... she’s your slave. There were four of us and I’m the only one left, Nadine is a slave-whore in Trennis and Rachel never arrived here so she’s probably a sex-slave as well. We thought we could find our relatives, we thought the stories about Elstrand were wrong, but they weren’t,” replied Claudia miserably.

“I see, and you’ve realised that before you could ever leave Elstrand a woman would have drugged and transformed you into her slave. Of course, you are right, in fact I’m surprised an attractive foreigner such as yourself has lasted this long without being enslaved. A friend of mine has two slaves, two sisters who also came into Elstrand looking for someone, in their case their husbands, they lasted two days before they ended up in black leather, so to get this far is a remarkable achievement.”

A cruel look crossed Helena’s face, “Tell me Claudia Anderson, you know what a sex-slave is but do you know what the other thing you’re going to be is, do you know what a pain-slut is?”

Claudia had heard the term before from the woman on the coach and new basically what it meant but had never discovered the whole truth. From the look on the soldier’s face she knew that she wasn’t going to like what she was about to be told, “Not really,” she replied.

Helena laughed, “Oh dear, well my soon to be slave let me tell you, a pain-slut is a sex-slave, and occasionally a free woman as well, who experiences sexual pleasure from pain. The greater the pain they experience the greater their pleasure, I can make both of my pets have an orgasm just by whipping them You are going to be just like them, the more pain Kris inflicts on you the more pleasure you will experience, you will adore pain just as much as you adore the taste of your Mistresses pussy.”

There was a look of disbelieving horror on Claudia’s face as she listened to Helena, how could she have made such a stupid decision as choosing these women to give herself to.

“Now I can see by your face that you’ve realised you’ve made a bad decision, that you should have found someone who would simply enslave you as a pleasure-slave. You are thinking, how can I get out of this, how can I escape, well Claudia you can’t, by offering yourself the way you have you have effectively already become Kris’ slave,” gloated Helena.

“Oh no,” said a shocked Claudia.

“Oh yes, so let me give you some advice, when Kris returns you will obey her, and you will address her as Mistress. You will not resist your change into a sex-slave, you will be obedient, compliant, submissive and deferential because if you are not, I will kill you. And when I kill you I will make your death as long and as excruciatingly painful as I possibly can, do you understand me Claudia?” said a grinning Helena.

“Yes,” said Claudia as she trembled with fear.

“You will address me as Madam, do you understand slave,” said Helena in a hard, uncompromising tone.

Claudia wanted to run screaming from the room, but she knew that through her own desperation her fate was already sealed, “Yes Madam,” she whispered.

“Good, I think you will make an acceptable pet for Kris especially once you’ve been physically altered, now be silent until your Mistress returns.”

Claudia was terrified, partly as a result of what Helena had told her about pain-sluts and partly because she truly believed that Helena would kill her if she tried to escape, it seemed to Claudia that her gods had deserted her for the final time. She stood silently, hoping beyond hope that Kris had for some reason changed her mind and she would enter and tell Claudia to leave, then the door opened and Kris walked in.

Kris was carrying a large black leather drawstring bag that she placed on the floor next to Claudia then she turned to Helena, “You know I’ve never actually done this before, claimed a slave that is. Of course, as we all do, I know the spells and the concepts, but I’ve never put them into practice. Where do you suggest I start, should I began the physical alterations I want now?”

“No, altering her body will take you a couple of hours and in the meantime she’ll still not be a slave. If I were you’d I’d choose a slave name for her, fit her body and facial jewellery, dress her, my sluts will help with that, then fuck her and claim her,” said Helena in a matter of fact tone.

Kris was nodding as Helena spoke, “Yes, that makes sense and I’ve already thought of a name, I’m going to call it leather.”

“A traditional name,” said Helena, “It will suit it well.”

Claudia suddenly realised the two women were no longer saying her or she, instead she was being referred to as it.

“Time to get started,” said the woman who would very soon own Claudia as she reached down and open the drawstring of the leather bag and took out a black wooden box. Kris placed the box on a table and opened it, inside were rings, studs and small bar bells made of gold.

Kris picked up a gold stud and turned to Claudia, “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, leather,” she commanded.

Claudia had no idea how much time passed until Kris stood back to look at her handiwork, but it seemed like a lifetime had gone by as she was touched in places no women had touched her before. What had surprised her was that considering what Helena had told her there had no pain whatsoever, just a strange, tingling sensation as the gold jewellery was permanently and irremovably fitted to her face and body. She realised that to anyone outside of Elstrand she must now look as bizarre as the slave’s, lust and desire did.

Claudia’s tongue now held two gold studs while her lower lip was pierced with three gold rings, one in the centre and one at each corner of her mouth. A gold ring through each nostril pierced her nose and twelve gold studs had been placed through the edge of each of her ears.

Claudia’s nipples could no longer be seen, they were permanently covered by a flattened gold cone held in place by a thick bar going horizontally through her nipple, the tip of each cone held a thick gold ring an inch in diameter. Her navel had two piercings, one gold ring above it and one below while her clitoris also had a gold ring embedded through it and the outer lips of her labia each held six gold rings each.

For a moment Kris looked at her handiwork then she reached into the black bag and pulled out a black leather suit, she held it out towards Claudia, “Put this on leather, if you need help Helena’s slaves will assist you,” she said.

Even though she knew she had no choice Claudia hesitated, “I told you to put this on,” said Kris thrusting the suit towards Claudia. With shaking hands Claudia took the black leather suit from Kris.

As she put it on there were things about the suit she hadn’t realised when seeing one on lust and desire. The suit had feet and the supple black leather stretched to fit her like a second skin as she pulled it on over her legs. The second thing she hadn’t realised was that built into where her buttocks would be covered by the leather suit was a long fat, heavily greased butt plug.

Claudia was no virgin, but she had never allowed any of her lovers to put so much as a finger into her anus. Now she was expected to be fully penetrated there, Claudia began to panic as she looked down between her legs at the butt plug.

Helena laughed, “Looks like you’ve got an anal virgin on your hands Kris, that’ll be fun for you later, a nice tight rectum to fuck and stretch.”

“Lust, desire, help leather put its suit on,” said Kris.

Claudia knew she couldn’t dare resist or protest as the two sex slaves pulled the suit up her thighs and positioned the butt plug against her anus. As Claudia gritted her teeth and gave the occasional whimper of pain the heavily greased butt plug was slowly but surely pushed into her rectum. There was relief that the butt plug was heavily greased but disgust that it now filled her anus, stretching it painfully. The suit was pulled up to below her breasts and she slid her arms into the sleeves and the part above her breasts was zipped closed as far as the top of her throat.

With her pierced breasts and pubes left, exposed the two sex-slaves moved behind Claudia and took hold of the laces of the built-in corset. For several minutes they tugged on the laces pulling the built-in corset tighter and tighter around Claudia’s waist until she felt as if her body was being crushed in a vice. Finally, with Claudia feeling as if they were going to stop her breathing, the slaves tied off the laces and stood back. With the butt plug deep in her anus and the corset around her waist crushing her Claudia was already in pain but it was about to get worse.

“Now these,” said Kris as she passed Claudia a pair of elbow length black leather gloves. Like the suit they were tight over her hands and it took effort to get them on but finally her hands and forearms were covered in the black kid leather of the gloves.

“And these,” said Kris again as she passed over something Claudia had been dreading, “Your new ballet heels,” said the woman who would soon be her Mistress.

It took the help of Helena’s two slaves to get the ballet heeled knee high boots onto Claudia’s feet and laced closed. Immediately she was in pain as helped by the two slaves who stood easily in their identical boots, she stood with her feet arched vertically and all her weight on the tips of her toes and the incredibly long dagger thin heels. Without the help she was being given she knew she’d instantly have fallen to the ground.

Tears of pain were running down Claudia’s face as Kris stepped forward and without comment buckled a three-inch wide black leather collar around Claudia’s neck. Claudia knew only one thing remained for her to be dressed in, “Open your mouth,” said Kris as she held the black leather mask in front of Claudia’s face. Olivia could see the large dildo moulded to the inside of the mask, the dildo that would soon fill her mouth. By now it was far too late to put up the slightest resistance, so she simply opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

The dildo was long and fat and slid obscenely between Claudia’s lips, filling her mouth and almost reaching the back of her throat as it pressed her newly pierced tongue to floor of her mouth. She could feel the leather mask against her face then it began to tighten, the soft kid leather moulding to the shape of her face as the straps and buckles were fastened around her head. At last it was finished, and Claudia opened her eyes, looking through the eyeholes of the mask at Kris who was looking at her with a grin on her face.

“Lay it down,” she ordered, lust and desire helped Claudia to lie down on the floor in front of the fire, this was a relief as it eased some of the pain she felt from her feet. Looking up she could only watch silently as Kris removed her black leather armour and then stepped into the harness of a strap-on dildo and secured it place. Kris stood looking down at Claudia with the nine-inch long dildo covered in pulsing purple and green veins and glistening wetly jutting from her groin.

“Open your legs leather,” ordered Kris, there was no point resisting, it was long past that time, so Claudia obediently spread her leather covered legs.

Kris sank to her knees between Claudia’s legs and then lay on top of her, the dildo brushing against Claudia’s pubes. Claudia could feel the tip of the dildo against the entrance to her vagina as Kris looked down at her.

“Look at me leather,” said Kris and Claudia obeyed.

The moment Claudia’s brown eyes looked into Kris’s grey ones the warrior-cleric’s eyes turned deepest shimmering black, to Claudia it was like looking at two black marbles. Kris flexed her hips and the dildo slid into Claudia’s pussy as at the same time Kris began to chant a spell of black magic.

For Claudia, unable to look away from Kris, the pleasure was instant as the dildo began to pump in and out of her. No sexual experience she’d ever had compared to this, her vagina... her pussy... her cunt... her cunt... her cunt clenched around the dildo as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed outwards from her sexual centre and overwhelmed her body and mind. Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me she screamed silently in her mind as Kris drove the dildo into her sopping wet cunt and Claudia clenched her muscles around the butt plug.

Gradually, subtly the pain she felt in her anus... her arsehole... her shithole... her other cunt... and her feet and waist was changing, altering. There was pleasure, increasing pleasure, wonderful pleasure, the pain was pleasure, the pleasure was the pain, the pain was so good so wonderful, she wanted more pain... much more pain... please Mistress hurt me... make me suffer... I need the pain.... I love pain... fuck me... hurt me... fuck me Mistress... hurt me Mistress... I love you Mistress... I love you Mistress... I... I... i... i... it... this... this slave loves its Mistress... this slave loves only its Mistress... fuck it Mistress... please Mistress your slave begs you to hurt it... to fuck it... to hurt it... to fuck it.

What was left of Claudia screamed no in its small corner of her mind as her eyes rolled up into her head and her body went rigid beneath Kris then the brightest most intense of red lights seemed to explode through her mind and body as at the same time Claudia came. Claudia’s mind seemed to be flooded with pulses of light, red then black then red again and finally one intense pulse of black that seemed to last forever as it burned through Claudia’s mind. Claudia’s eyes crashed shut and for a moment everything paused.

Time started again as Kris looked down at the leather covered face as she slid the dildo from the dripping wet cunt and climbed from the leather-covered figure beneath her. The brown eyes opened and looked up at Kris through the finely stitched eyeholes of the black leather mask. With juices still dripping from the dildo Kris pointed at her boots, the leather covered figure on the floor in front of her rolled over onto its knees and crawled forward, then slowly laid its masked face on Kris’ boot.

Kris smiled and reaching down stroked her new slave’s braided hair, “Good pet,” she said.

Leather closed its eyes and shuddered with pleasure at its Mistresses touch and complimentary words. the delicious pain it felt from its stretched arsehole, corseted waist and radically arched feet was superb, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure the pain-slut felt as its Mistress caressed its hair. A leash was attached to its collar and it crawled after its Mistress as she walked back to her chair, it had not been given permission to stand so it didn’t.

Leather lay at its owner’s feet and relaxed, when it was necessary it knew it would be told what to do but for now it could simply enjoy being next to the Mistress it loved. It ignored the other two slaves as they sank down in front of the fire and began to caress each other, it ignored the other Mistress, she was important, she was an owner, but she was not leather’s owner, instead all leather’s attention was focused in one direction, towards its beloved Mistress.