The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Other Side of the Mirror”

Part 4

“Josh.” Rachel stepped back, releasing his wrists. His arms fell to his sides limply and he started to slide down the mirror panel, but she stopped him with, “Stand straight.”

He stood at attention, even though he was still deeply asleep. Rachel smiled. “Remaining deep in trance, open your eyes, pick up those boxer shorts...” she saw the guitar case lying on the floor and half-smiled. “...and make sure to pick up the case for your beloved guitar.” The guitar it seems you cherish more than me sometimes, she added silently. Taking a deep breath, she continued, “Then follow me to the bedroom. Do it now.” He immediately opened his eyes and moved to obey. Rachel felt the thrill of power once again and shivered as she turned to go.

* * *

Rachel walked into her bedroom and turned around, waiting for Josh to come through the door after her. As soon as he did she pointed to the bed. “Put down the guitar case and shorts and lie down.”

Without a word, he dropped both the boxers and the guitar case with a thunk by the side of the bed, then laid down on it, never taking his eyes off of hers. “Sleep, Josh.” He closed his eyes and his head fell to the side, instantly returning to the deep sleep she’d put him in earlier.

She moved up to the bed, surveyed him lying before her, her desire throbbing fiercely at the sight of him. “Deeper, Josh, deeper,” she said hoarsely. “So deep...so helpless...so powerless...” she was throbbing almost painfully now. He was so hot, so sexy, just lying there! She had to have him. But she didn’t want to have sex with him while he was too deeply under to feel just how powerless he was. She looked up at the bedposts and got an idea.

“Josh, you’re having a very erotic dream now,” she said as she moved away from the bed. “In the dream, my hands are traveling down your body. They’re stroking your chest, moving down further, down to your stomach, and my mouth is on your chest now, licking your nipples....”

He moaned and shifted. “And now my hand is where you want it most, and I’m stroking hard, so hard...”

He groaned and his whole body jerked. She smiled and bent down to open the guitar case, all the while talking. “Now it’s my mouth, hot and wet around you, sucking hard, harder...” She heard him gasp and give a cry, the bed squeaking as he twisted and writhed. She pulled out his a guitar strap, gave it a quick snap. Yes, it would do just fine. And there were several.

She walked over to the bed with two of them in her hand. His body was acting out the dream, jerking and shuddering, and his arousal was fierce. “Be still,” she commanded.

He froze, his breathing ragged. She lifted his arm, then took a guitar strap and wrapped it around his wrist. She tied the other end to the bedpost and made sure it was secure enough to hold him without being painfully tight, then methodically did the same thing to his other wrist. When, she finished tying him to the bed, she stepped back and looked at that hard body hungrily. He was spread-eagle naked before her, completely vulnerable and helpless.

His groans and cries told her that the dream was still playing vividly in his mind, despite the fact that he couldn’t move. Watching him made liquid heat pump hard through her body. She realized how deliciously wet she had become. It was time she found satisfaction.

She threw off her clothes and positioned herself. Now it was time for the fun to begin. “Awaken, Josh.”

He awoke with a gasp, his entire body burning with lust, his eyes fever bright.

“You can move now, Josh,” Rachel said, hovering just above him.

With a guttural noise he tried to grab her and bring her down to him, only to realize he was tied to the bed. “What...what...”

“Don’t think. Feel,” Rachel said huskily, then moved and took him in her mouth.

Thoughts once again flew out of Josh’s mind as she put him through the exquisite torture of pleasuring him until his erection was impossibly hard, but not allowing him to find his own release. He mindlessly pulled, then jerked at the straps binding him as spasms of pleasure rocked his body, half-crazed with all-consuming need, desperate to bury himself in her hard and deep and thrust himself into oblivion. She kept at him relentlessly, though, feeling fierce pleasure at his wild struggling to free himself and bring her down to him, struggling which was growing more frantically urgent by the second.

It was futile. He was helpless, helpless and in her power, and the more he struggled to free himself the more she felt it. He cried out again and again, his head tossing from side to side, his hands fisting convulsively. Sweat sheened his body from heat to toe. And still she continued, sucking harder now, only pausing to enflame him further with demands that he burn hotter for her, intensifying his pleasure and desire for her until his entire body was ravaged with shudders of need.

Rachel was so aroused herself now that she could barely stand it. She pulled back and released him from her mouth. “Be still, Josh,” she panted. “You can no longer move.” He immediately froze and squeezed his eyes shut, unable to speak because he was so overcome with sensation and desire. His breathing coming in labored gasps. She positioned herself so that she was once again over him, her soft, freely dripping heat pressed right up against the tip of his erection, moistening it liberally. He could feel how soaking wet she was, and wanted desperately to drive into her, but he could do nothing about it. “Open your eyes and look at me, Josh.”

He did, and focused on her with a gaze of such piercingly intense, animal hunger that his blue eyes were practically glowing.

“You can’t move, but you want very badly to thrust into me now, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes! Yes!” Josh practically sobbed, suddenly finding his voice.

“You know how much pleasure that will bring you. Indescribable pleasure, too intense to imagine.”

“Yes,” he gasped again. “Please, yes!”

“But you cannot move until I command it. When I command you, you will obey, and then you will experience that pleasure. Only after you obey.”

“Only after I obey,” Josh managed. He trembled with desire, she was so close, if he could only move, he could bury himself in her...despite his words, he struggled with all his might to make that first movement of his hips that would bring him inside. He strained so hard the veins stood out on his neck, but nothing happened.

She frowned slightly and moved against him, then drew back. “No, no, please,” he whimpered. His eyes had glazed over and he saw nothing, felt nothing, only NEEDED. “I want you...I need you...so badly...”

“Then you want me to take you?” She asked, moving against him harder. Suddenly he realized that he needed to stop struggling to take her. He needed to let himself be taken.

“Yes!” He cried. “Take me, take me!”

“Take you over completely? So that I possess you as mine, and have total control over you?” Rachel asked. He paused, looking confused, his pleasure-fogged brain unsure of what she meant, but knowing it was something important.

She stroked his shaft as she moved against it again. He groaned. “Tell me you want me to take you over.”

He still looked confused as he stared at her, obviously wanting desperately to get permission to get inside her, but not comprehending what she was asking. “I want you, I want to obey you, I want you to take me...”

“You want me to take you over.” Rachel was still working him with one hand, but just to push him over the edge, she slipped her other hand down behind his balls and rubbed in hard strokes the strip that ran between his balls and his butt. He cried out at the intense burst of pleasure ripping through him. “You want me to own you.” She stroked harder. His body wanted to buck and arch with pleasure but all he could do was feel, not act. “You want me to dominate your will.” Harder. He couldn’t stop groaning, she wouldn’t stop increasing pressure. His senses were overloading and he barely heard her over his cries as she said, “You want to give yourself over to me completely. You want to so badly, you need to so badly you can barely stand it. Say it!”

“Yes, take me over! Make me yours! I want to obey you, I need to, please, let me obey you, I need to, please, please!” He was gasping, shaking with the force of it.

Rachel felt herself clench in pleasure at his words, at this evidence of her power. She’d made him beg to be controlled. His surrender was complete, and now it was time to cement it.

She gave him one more hard stroke that made his body shudder and then moved and mounted him. “When I say your name you will have the most intense climax of your life, one that you would do anything to experience again—one that you can only experience with obedience. And you know that, once you come, you belong to me.” She paused, and then, looking into his eyes, screamed, “Thrust!” He did, hard and fast, and she was so ready for him she climaxed almost immediately. Still, she rode him, urging him harder, harder, until the sweat was pouring off of his body as he strove against her, pleasuring her so much that she climaxed twice more in quick succession. The third time was so bone-shattering that she couldn’t help but scream out “Josh!”

His cry rent the air as he convulsed with pleasure underneath her in seemingly endless release. Afterwards, he went limp with exhaustion, but his face held a look of complete satisfaction.

Rachel moved off of him. “Didn’t surrender feel good?”

“Oh, yes,” Josh moaned.

“It always will. Now sleep.” His head fell to the side immediately, his face still wearing a smile.

Slowly, exhausted herself, she climbed off of Josh. Is that it? The voice in her head said. Punish him! Torture him! Make him suffer! “No!” Rachel gasped. Her eyes widened. Where did that come from? He deserves it! “No!” Do it! Do it! Do it! That...thing! She realized now what she’d been too aroused to notice before. She’d let the other in, and it was trying to control her. But what the other didn’t realize was that Rachel was in control now—not only of Josh but of herself. “I refuse, do you understand? I refuse! I love him!” Suddenly, she felt a cold sensation shooting through her body for an instant—then it was gone. And with it the unnatural rage that had been trying to take her over. All she ever had to do was say no.

She took a deep breath and shuddered, in the aftermath realizing how close she had come to losing it. It frightened her, but the fact that she had conquered it also filled her with a newfound sense of strength as well as immense relief. She noticed the first rays of dawn coming through the window—had that much time really passed? She looked at Josh. The rays fell across his body and gave it a soft glow. It was November 1; Halloween night was over, and the day had come. A wave of warmth and tenderness washed over her as the sunlight caressed the man who had given her so much pleasure.

She went over to him and untied him, throwing the straps to the ground, then moved next to him on the bed. She laid her head on his chest and held him close, naked flesh against naked flesh, stroking down his arm gently, tracing the hard muscles, then down his sweaty chest. She really did love him, and it had been that love for him that pulled her back from the edge. She kissed his chest and then fell asleep holding him.

It wasn’t until noon that Rachel awoke. She wondered for an instant if this whole episode had been a crazy dream, but immediately dismissed that idea as she felt Josh’s body next to hers. She sat up and looked down at him. Could she still.... “Wake up, sleepyhead, remembering nothing,” she whispered in Josh’s ear. His eyes flew open and he looked at her confused. Yes, it still worked. She smiled broadly. This should be interesting. She could tell he wanted to ask her how he got naked in her bed, but was embarrassed to. Well, she could answer his questions for him. “That was quite a night, wasn’t it?”

“Um, yeah,” Josh agreed hesitantly, sitting up in the bed.

“You remember how you came to my door begging forgiveness, and of course when you did so, I decided to let you come to my bed,” Rachel continued.

“Yes,” Josh nodded as he looked into her eyes. “I remember.”

“And we made such wild passionate love—you remember the intensity of the pleasure, if nothing else, right, Josh?”

Suddenly Josh remembered the sensations very vividly. He immediately grew rock hard.

Rachel licked her lips. ”Josh,” she said throatily, looking in his eyes.

He groaned and then in one swift motion, grabbed her and rammed his lips against hers. She let him believe sex was all his idea, and that she hadn’t triggered him, as he moved over her, but the difference was that now she controlled where he touched her, where he put his lips, how fast he drove, and, of course, when he came. And the best part was he wasn’t even aware of it. He thought her whispered words were his own ideas as he sucked her breasts, so firm and full, stroked her hot, slick softness as she moaned and arched against him, kissed reverently down her flushed body as she shuddered with pleasure. And the intensity of the orgasms she gave him as a reward for his obedience sexually enslaved him without him even knowing or caring.

However, Rachel didn’t want to use this newfound power for destructive purposes. She didn’t want to take away Josh’s spirit or individuality. She just wanted a better version of the Josh she already had. She resolved to carefully use her power to get him.

And so, after that night, a fundamental change came over Josh and Rachel’s relationship. All their friends remarked on it. He no longer ordered her around, yelled at her, tried to intimidate or control her. He no longer discounted or belittled her opinions or contributions to their music. He no longer exhibited those flashes of smug arrogance or nasty possessiveness that used to occasionally flare up, and no longer threw the childish temper tantrums he had been starting to get a reputation for when he didn’t get his way.

And Rachel especially enjoyed their improved lovemaking. True, Josh had always been a terrific lover. He was a very sexual man—the way his eyes smoked, the way he moved, the way he played—that was one of the reasons she had been attracted to him in the first place. However, they used to have a problem on concert nights. Then, the thrill of playing for a crowd along with watching her dancing and singing in front of him for two hours usually turned him on so much that he wouldn’t be able to hold out long enough to please her. He’d just get her to the dressing room and work out all that sexual energy in her body as fast and hard as possible. That would never happen again—she could keep him pumping long enough so that she was ensured at least one terrific orgasm every time they had sex. Now he always strove to bring her as much pleasure as he possibly could, never consciously realizing he was doing it to insure his own mind-blowing orgasm. He was still the passionate, wild, intense, brilliant, incredibly talented guitarist she’d fallen in love with, but now he was sensitive and attentive as well. And if any bad habits ever peeked out, it was simple for her to put him deeply under again and take care of it.

Josh never thought about why he’d changed, or even really realized that he had. It made perfect sense to him to listen to Rachel and follow any advice she gave. After all, she was so smart. A musical genius with flawless instincts, and the voice of an angel. How could anyone not adore that beautiful, compelling voice? Listening to that voice, following it, letting it fill the mind, was so pleasurable. He was sure that her voice would make them famous.

And she was the sexiest woman alive. All he had to do was think of her saying his name in that special, throaty bedroom voice she sometimes used and he got hard. Sex with her was soul-shaking. He couldn’t imagine how someone as unworthy as him had been blessed with a hot, talented sex goddess like Rachel for a girlfriend, and it felt so good to tell Rachel so again and again. It pleased her to hear it. And she would never have a reason to leave him because he would never stop pleasing her...he would do anything to please her. He wanted to, he was eager to. He would do anything to remain hers forever. He knew with unshakeable certainty that all these things were true.

Not to mention that he knew she was the greatest performer alive, too. He loved how sexy she looked when she sang and danced—the sexier the better. He was glad that all the men lusted after her. After all, that meant that they would sell more tickets, didn’t it? And he was absolutely positive that the audience, both men and women, would pay anything to see her again. Who wouldn’t do anything for Rachel? No doubt they would make millions.

And, unbeknownst to Josh, her sexiness made him play better. His guitar playing had always been an extension of himself. The more she aroused him, the more wild and uninhibited his playing became as he channeled his desire through his guitar. Night after night, he gave himself over to her voice as she sang, the notes throbbing, pounding insistently through his body and out of his guitar until playing was almost as good as actual sex—which was the only other time he ever felt this transported. In fact, it was at moments like these, when her voice filled her head, that he felt the most ecstasy...so much so that it felt like his grip on the guitar as his fingers flew was the only thing that kept him from collapsing helplessly on the stage, falling flat on his back with his hands above his head, not thinking, just feeling, feeling the musical voice pulsing through him hard, so hard, surrendering to the pleasure it brought him...that indescribable pleasure...

His passion was palpable. The look of feverish abandon on his face as he slammed out his solos was so intensely sexual, so incredibly erotic that women in the audience would get wet just watching him. Rachel saw them fantasizing as he drove his guitar solos harder and faster to screaming climax, saw their faces as they imagined he was doing that to their bodies instead, saw them lick their lips as they dreamt that his look of sensual surrender was for them, and smiled to herself. Let them fantasize about having him. She knew very well no other woman would ever touch him, ever taste him, ever know him. He was HERS.

She would look at him play as she sang, aiming everything—her heartfelt lyrics, the passion behind them—at him for maximum effect and feeling the shudders of pleasure herself as she watched his face and heard him playing that guitar for her, just for her. He had always been able to turn her on with his sexy playing, even before their night at the hotel, but this was so much more intense. She knew what he was feeling and got incredibly aroused as she thought about it, too—his eyes fixed on hers, burning through her with single-minded intensity...his sweat, hot and salty to the taste as she kissed down his body...his tongue ravishing her...his fingers, so skilled in every way and in every place..his muscles contracting and relaxing underneath her as he pumped furiously into her...she would dwell on these thoughts during concerts until she had worked herself into such a sexual frenzy that she would feel the need to pull him aside for quickies in between songs.

Yes, and that was the best part for Josh, Rachel’s intensified sex drive. She’d always loved sex but now she was insatiable. There was only one thing that puzzled Josh—the change in their roles during sex. He remembered dimly that he used to always be on top, used to get turned on by pinning her against the wall, or holding her hands above her head as he thrust into her...but now, those things didn’t sound nearly as appealing as Rachel shoving him back, holding his shoulders down, and mounting him. Sometimes, inexplicably, he even felt an irresistible urge to beg Rachel to tie him to the bed and ride him hard. When had he decided he liked that? Oh, well, that wasn’t important. Rachel. Rachel was what important. She was everything, his love, his life.

What more could he want? Or rather, what more could Rachel want?

THE END