The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Other Side of the Mirror”

Part Three

Rachel stared at the creature in front of her, this apparition with her face...only her eyes had an eerie glow in them that was not quite human. “Who...or what...are you?” Rachel gasped.

The apparition gave a menacing laugh. “Don’t you recognize me? I am YOU....I am your darkness.”

Rachel shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t understand...”

“Let me spell it out for you, then,” the other Rachel sneered. “I am every dark desire, urge, thought you’ve ever had. I am your rage, fury, hatred, selfishness, power madness, vengeance, dark lusts—all those things you fight to keep tightly controlled, suppressed inside of you—given free reign. The darkness can run wild now that I’ve escaped your control. Now I control. Now I take. Now darkness rules.”

“No, no this is impossible,” Rachel said, wide-eyed, shaking her head in disbelief. “Impossible...”

“Ah, but you made it possible,” the other laughed. “You fed me, empowered me.”

“How....” Rachel stammered.

“Remember those spells you looked at, thinking it was just harmless curiosity about witchcraft? They made me more powerful.”

“But they were just ‘white’ witchcraft!” Rachel cried.

“All witchcraft spells are designed to manipulate nature, to gain unnatural power,” the other replied, smiling mockingly. “Even abusing power in the name of ‘white witchcraft’ is still just that, an abuse of power. And by studying that you gave me a foothold. That was all I needed, just a foothold in your soul...and now I have used that knowledge to manipulate and gain power as well. And since tonight is Halloween, a night of evil, and you felt such a black rage...it all added up to giving me enough power to overcome your control and escape. Escape into another reality, where I can thrive. Escape to the other side of the mirror.”

Rachel felt numb....but something inside her told her this was all true, as hard as it was to believe. “But...why Josh?”

“You should know,” the other snickered. “You directed me at him.”

“What?!” Rachel gasped.

“What were you feeling when he shoved you up against that mirror? Don’t bother to answer, I know exactly what you were feeling. At that moment you felt fury at his behavior. You wished you could reverse the situation, pin him up against the wall, control HIM. You wanted to punish him, to get revenge on him, but even as you wanted all these things you wanted HIM, too...his body.” She glanced over at Josh, naked and prone as he recovered himself on the floor. She smiled lustily, then turned back to Rachel. “And because the amount of darkness in that was so great as to allow me release—because of that, nothing, nothing gives me greater pleasure than to live out the darkness in those thoughts. That darkness is the source of my power.”

“But...but what do you want with him?” Rachel stammered, desperately trying to understand what was going on—maybe when she understood she could do something....

“What do I want with him?” The other’s eyes became insanely bright. “I want to seduce him. I want to subdue him. I want to make him. I want to break him. I want to toy with him. I want to punish him. I want to control him. I want to rule him. I want to enslave him. I WANT TO WIN.”

“You’d destroy him!” Rachel’s eyes widened. “NO!”

“No, I won’t destroy him now,” the other said, watching Rachel. “But you’d destroy him if you try to take him back from me.”

“How would that destroy him?” Rachel demanded, hiding her excitement as she realized that the other had admitted Josh could be taken back.

“He is my possession now, totally under my power. He cannot think, feel, live unless I allow it. Take him away from me and he will go insane.” The other eyed Rachel calmly. “It is already over for him. So leave us alone, or doom him to madness.”

Rachel looked at Josh. “No. No being can take over another person that fully.”

“I can. I can because he let me.” The other smiled evilly. “His need for you is very strong. All I had to do was take that need and refocus it towards the darkness, intensify it by blocking out everything else. And then I can use it to control him.” She laughed again.

“If you possess him so totally, then why did he fight you for so long? Why couldn’t you just command him to obey you right away?”

The other frowned. “No. I can control him completely...and I did! Until you showed up. You distracted him! You always ruin everything!” She spat. “You ruined it the first time I lured him here, too. I almost had him. He wasn’t even resisting then! I had pulled him in to my world and it was just me, there was nothing but me, and I had him so far under that nothing except my voice could free him....but then you showed up. Your voice, the same as my voice, screaming his name, pulling him out and freeing him before he was fully mine. But not before I had entered his subconscious, not before I had marked him as mine.”

The other gestured towards his wrists. “I had marked him and it was only a matter of time before those scratches wound all the way around his wrists and shackled him...making him my prisoner.”

“Shackles? Like handcuffs?” Rachel shook her head in horrified amazement. “The scratches were forming shackles?”

“Yes,” the other laughed. “Coming closer and closer to encircling his wrists completely the more power I gained over him. When they had formed a full circle, he was mine.”

“If you had so much power over him then why did you have to bring him here? Why couldn’t you just control him wherever he was?” Rachel asked carefully.

“I told you, I could, just not as much. Once he was outside of this room I could only come to him in dreams. And while he slept I was able to increase my power over him.When he sleeps he is vulnerable.” She looked over at him again and smiled wickedly. “Totally defenseless. Yes, once I was in his subconscious dreams it was easy to slowly, slowly, twist his need for you into the need to obey my will, force his mind to respond to my voice as helplessly as his body responds.”

Rachel remembered how he had struggled next to her in the bed as he slept and suddenly it all made sense—when the fighting had stopped, the scratches had been wrapped completely around his wrists. Shackled—no longer able to fight her in sleep. But apparently awake he was still somewhat of a challenge. After all, the other had to put him to sleep before she was able to get him completely open to her. No wonder the other had worked so hard to render him unconscious....once he had lost awareness, he was powerless to resist her influence.

Rachel continued to try and get more details. “So he has to be asleep for you to control him?”

The other sneered. “Haven’t you been listening? That was before. Now I have brought him back to me and he is mine!” She frowned slightly. “True, when he is aware of you....yes, your presence here did cause a little bit of a problem, but as you can see I still was able to control him eventually.”

“Why here? What’s so special about this room?” Rachel pressed.

“Look around you,” the other said. “Which door is a passageway? Which is just a mirror, reflecting the passageway across from it? You can’t tell, can you?” Rachel shook her head. The other nodded. “In this room, where reality and reflection are indistinguishable, here I can take physical form. I can be both reflection and reality.” Once again she glanced at Josh. “And in physical form I can reach out and take over Josh completely.”

“And then what?” Rachel asked, trying to keep her voice even. “What are you going to do with him once you take him over?”

The glow in the other’s eyes became almost maniacal. “Then the REAL fun begins.” She turned, to look fully at Josh. “He will exist solely for me. I will play games with his mind, use his body for my pleasure, always exercising my power over him, asserting my control, twisting him around my finger, manipulating him, whatever I so choose. I will toy with him, sometimes easing my hold on him slightly, allowing him independent thought. I will watch him struggle to break free from me completely, and freedom will be within sight....but then I will come back into his mind and use his own desires to call him back, to enthrall him. He will fight but I will win.”

She looked down at Josh lustfully. “Yes, no matter what, I will win, and when I am through he will beg me to do anything I want to him! He will BEG!” She licked her lips. “He will more than willingly submit, unable to help himself. But he can never be satisfied. No, he will only need me more, every time. Every time he fights me, every time he surrenders to me, it becomes more difficult for him to struggle. Every time I win, I win! And then...” she sighed. “And then one day, he will be broken. Unable to fight any more, no matter what.” She shrugged. “He will be nothing more than a mindless slave.”

The other shivered at the prospect. “It will be a long, challenging process to strip away every single layer of his deeply ingrained, instinctive desire to be the one in control.” The other smirked. “But it will happen. His need for you will bring him to his knees again and again until it does. That need overpowers everything else.”

Ignoring the horrified look on Rachel’s face, the other turned fully towards Josh, her breath quickening. “Yes, you’ll fight me, fight me hard, but I’ll always win, every time!” She cried. Her fingers curled into a fist and she once again bared her teeth in an evil grin. “And, oh, I will enjoy overpowering you again and again, winning again and again. This was only the first time.”

“You’re EVIL!” Rachel gasped.

The other turned back upon Rachel fiercely. “I am nothing more than what you made me. After all, you use his desire for you to control him and punish him all the time.”

“No! That’s a lie!” Rachel cried.

The other gave a short laugh. “You punished him this very night by refusing to sleep with him when you knew he wanted you.”

“I...I didn’t...” Rachel stammered, but the other interrupted her.

“You forget, I am your darkness. I know everything about you that you hide from others. I know about your secret fantasies, fantasies where you manipulate him sexually, make him beg for you. I’ve just taken it to the next level.”

“But...But...” Rachel tried to protest.

The other ignored her. “I know how much you resent it when he tries to control you. He wants to control what you wear. Who your male friends are. Who you spend time with. He wants to control everything about you, doesn’t he?”

“Yes,” Rachel frowned.

“He even wants to control the way you sing, the way you perform. He thinks he knows better, he always knows better, he always wants to get his way. You hate that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Rachel said, her voice a little angrier.

“Isn’t it time you took control, Rachel?” The other stepped closer, meeting Rachel’s eyes. “Now is your chance. Because of your interruption the final step was not taken. Even now he starts to regain power. But if you join with me, you will be able to take the final step yourself before that happens. Josh will be yours in every way. He’ll never tell you what to do again. You’ll have the pleasure of his body without any arguments, any conflicts....”

Rachel warred within herself. “That would be...wrong....”

“Stop adhering to your stifling Biblical notions of right and wrong. Stop needlessly suffering in guilt. Set yourself FREE!” She threw her head back and flung her arms into the air with a ferocious cry. “It feels so good to be FREE!”

At that point a sound startled Rachel and the other, causing them both to look back at Josh. He had summoned the strength to push himself up into a sitting position against the wall. He looked at the pair in confusion. “Rachel...” he shook his head, as if trying to clear it, but Rachel saw that his eyes had been focused and sharp when he looked at her.

“Josh!” Rachel took a step towards him, but the other stepped in front of her.

“This is your last chance,” she hissed. “His will begins to return.”

Rachel shook her head. “I couldn’t do that to him. I love Josh.”

The other grimaced, then continued, “Of course you do. You love him so much that you couldn’t stand it if he left you, right?”

“He wouldn’t leave me!” Rachel cried.

“But you fight with him all the time. Aren’t you afraid that you’ll fight one too many times, and then it will be all over?”

Rachel said nothing, but she looked disturbed. The other continued. “And what do you fight over, anyway? That you’re asserting yourself? You can make him LIKE that. You can make him beg for it.”

Rachel licked her lips as she looked at Josh. The idea turned her on. It turned her on a lot. So much so that she began to forget the bizarre circumstances, that she should be terrified.

Josh’s foggy brain had cleared to the point where he began to register that he was seeing TWO Rachels. He was so shocked he jumped to his feet without even realizing it. “Rachel?!” Josh cried, looking from the other to Rachel, his voice filled with panic. “Who...”

Suddenly the other was holding a candle. Josh’s eyes immediately focused on the flickering light....everything else blurred for a moment.....something was murmured...and then there was only one Rachel. Of course. He relaxed. Yes, everything was fine.

“Don’t move, Josh,” the other said. He became very still. The other looked at Rachel, who was watching closely. “Take the candle while it still holds him,” she said. “Take the candle and take control.”

Slowly, inevitably, Rachel reached out to take the candle. As she gripped it there was a flash of blinding light. Rachel closed her eyes and screamed as she felt a rush of unspeakable rage, hatred, and fury enter her. When she slowly opened her eyes again, the other had gone... gone inside of her.

She focused back on Josh, who was still staring transfixed at the flame. Suddenly she knew exactly what she needed to do. She smiled at him. “You’ve had a shock. Now you must rest. You’re becoming very, very sleepy...You can’t keep your eyes open.” She paused. “Sleep.”

Josh’s eyes instantly began to close, then suddenly he jerked them open as an alarm went off in his head at her words...a candle, a sweet scent, a voice in the blackness... Sleep...forcing him under, so far under...deeper...no way out...deeper, deeper...no way to resist...deeper, deeper, deeper...“No! Not again!” he cried, terror giving him a jolt of adrenaline that snapped him out of it.

Rachel gasped in surprise. “I thought....I thought...” Apparently he had regained enough will to fight her. For a moment she hesitated, then she heard a voice inside her head say, “So he wants to fight. Even better. Fight him back. This time he won’t win. This time you will win.”

“This time I will WIN,” Rachel said, her voice growing hard.

She blew out the candle and threw it aside, then flew to him. Before he could register what was going on she had grabbed his wrists, pinning them to the wall, her eyes never leaving his. The instant her fingers completely encircled his wrists, Josh froze, suddenly unable to move. He couldn’t free himself from her grasp—he couldn’t even look away. His eyes widened in shocked fear. “Rachel...” he managed.

But she was too far gone to listen to him now. She tightened her grip on his wrists. Her voice became soothing, whispering. “Shh, Josh, and watch my lips. You know how much you love my mouth. You love what my mouth does to you. Watching my mouth makes you feel like my mouth is sucking you right now, so you want to watch my mouth. You have to watch my mouth.”

He groaned and grew rock hard, knowing that he would do anything to keep looking at that mouth. “That’s right, Josh, watch my mouth, my lips moving, and hear my voice and grow harder. My voice means everything to you. It is your world. You want to obey it. It gives you pleasure to obey it.”

She paused, slowly licking her lips. He moaned as his erection throbbed harder in response. He could actually feel her mouth around him. His shuddered and hips jerked. “That’s right. Feel the pleasure. Feel the pleasure and obey. My mouth. My voice. You must obey it.” She paused, watching him. His eyes were fastened on her mouth and he was breathing hard. “Say it. Say ‘I must obey Rachel’s voice.’”

Josh opened his mouth, but hesitated.

“Say it, Josh!”

“I....I must...I...I...” he was resisting her, evidence of how deep his controlling nature went.

Rachel tightened her grip on his wrists. “You are fighting me, fighting the urge to obey. But fighting me tires you,” she murmured. Unconsciously, he blinked slowly. “Yes, it does. The more you struggle, the more difficult it becomes to remain awake, the more powerful the urge—the need—to sleep becomes. So try hard, Josh. Try harder. Harder! Struggling is exhausting you....making you so tired, so tired....”

Josh exhaled raggedly. “No!” He cried, shaking his head hard, then groaning as his exhaustion intensified with his protest. “Gotta...gotta stay awake,” he mumbled thickly.

“That’s right, Josh” she hissed. “Fight. Keep fighting. Keep fighting even though it’s taking all your strength. Keep fighting harder, and keep growing more exhausted. Fighting even harder, growing even more exhausted. Growing even more exhausted. Growing even more exhausted...”

Josh had never felt so drained, so weak. He wanted to keep fighting, but he was so exhausted, and it would be so easy to give in...but... but...there was some reason not to, wasn’t there...it was so hard to think...

“Your eyelids are so heavy now, Josh. With every second it becomes more and more difficult to keep them open. Yes, it’s so difficult, so difficult, and fighting to keep them open makes you even more tired...so tired...so very, very tired...”

Her voice was relentlessly forcing him into a paradoxical no-win situation, one where the force of his will to resist was turned against him and changed into a force that intensified the need to submit. It was too much. He made an incoherent sound as his thoughts, will, desires blurred into confusion, all except for the blinding clarity of one insistent whisper... “So tired,” he murmured, helplessly echoing it. “So tired...” He slumped against the wall.

The other smiled fiercely. “Yes. So tired, Josh, too tired. You no longer want to fight. All you want to do is sleep...you are desperate, desperate for sleep...”

“Yes,” Josh groaned, finally closing his eyes. His head fell forward as he succumbed to the sleep he now craved with every fiber of his being.

Rachel smiled fiercely. Now there would be no resistance. “Say it,” Rachel said in a low voice. Say ‘I must obey Rachel’s voice.’”

“I must obey Rachel’s voice,” he breathed.

“I control you completely. You are powerless to resist me.”

“You control me completely. I am powerless to resist you.”

“That’s right. Now go deeper, deeper into sleep,” Rachel commanded. A slight movement of his head was the only indication that he’d sunk to a deeper level of sleep, deeper under her power.

Rachel shivered with pleasure as she watched him go further under. Her power over him gave her a rush unlike anything she’d ever known. His body was lean and hard, all sinew and muscle, and he could always intimidate her with his strength...but now she’d leashed his power; now SHE was the strong one. She could do whatever she wanted with him. And he was still very aroused. A hot flush crept up her chest and neck and heat melted in her center as she remembered her darkest fantasy....Do it, the voice said. Say his name and it begins.

“Josh.”

TO BE CONTINUED