The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Other Side of the Mirror”

Part Two

Josh staggered away from the door as another wave of dizziness hit him. His head started to pound. “What’s wrong with me,” he said hoarsely, holding his hands to his temples. All other problems faded; he could think of nothing but throbbing in his head.

“I’ve gotta lie down, maybe it’ll be gone in the morning, once I’ve gotten some rest,” he said to himself, hoping that he could manage to fall asleep with such a terrific headache. He fell onto his bed, not even bothering to turn down the covers. As soon as he closed his eyes, the headache disappeared. Sighing with relief, he fell into a deep sleep almost instantly.

* * *

He was being dragged down, dragged down into a dark whirlpool; he was struggling against it at first but as he was drawn deeper he felt there was something in the darkness calling to him, filling his senses and drawing him closer and then he saw her there, waiting for him, and he knew what he must do, he knew where he needed to be...

* * *

“Josh! Josh!” He felt himself being shaken. “Where are you going? Stop!”

He froze. “What..” he blinked and looked around. He was standing out in the hallway, and Rachel had her hand on his arm. “How did I get out here? I was in bed...I was dreaming, I thought I was...”

“I heard your door open and came out to see what you were doing. You were walking by and I called you, but you didn’t answer..” Rachel let her hand drop from his arm and looked up at him. “You didn’t even see me.”

He glanced back at his open door. “I guess I was sleepwalking.” He shook his head to clear it, taking a deep breath, then winced. “Oh, no, there’s that scent again...”

“What scent?” Rachel sniffed the air.

“Can’t you smell it?” He asked in disbelief. “It’s so strong...”

He looked around, trying to find its source. All he saw were the mirrored panels lining the hallway—he was standing just before the cracked one.

“Well, I don’t smell anything,” Rachel said. She paused. “What do you mean, ‘again’? When was the last time you smelled it?”

“I...I don’t know,” Josh said slowly, sniffing the air and scowling, trying to remember... Suddenly he was feeling very tired. He sighed and closed his eyes. “I don’t want to think about this anymore, I need some rest...” He lifted his hands to his eyes...

Suddenly Rachel gasped. “Your wrists!”

Puzzled, he opened his eyes and pulled his hands down to look, and gasped himself. What had been four fingernail marks and a long thumbnail scratch on his inner wrist had grown into several long scratches across his inner wrist. Each one originated from one of the nail marks. The five scratches went all the way across his inner wrists and had curved slightly around the sides.

“They’ve gotten worse!” Rachel cried. “When did that happen?!”

“I don’t know! I don’t know what’s going on!” Josh’s face looked ashen and his hands were trembling.

“Josh, let’s get out of here, please! Look at what’s happening to you, you have to go! You can’t stay here anymore,” Rachel urged, grabbing his arm. “You have to leave. Don’t you understand that?!”

“Yes,” he said, becoming very still. “I have to leave.” Rachel raised her eyebrow, puzzled at his change of heart, but relieved all the same. He started to turn towards her when he got another whiff of that scent, stronger now...suddenly he stopped short, looking confused. “No...but...I have to stay, I have to....return...” He shook his head hard. “Stop it! Let go of me!” He jerked free from her grasp. “Why are you doing this to me!” His voice became pleading and he stared past her unseeingly. “I don’t understand...I don’t understand what I have to do...”

“Josh, what do you mean?” Rachel looked at Josh worriedly and tried to calm him down. “We don’t have to go if you don’t want to, Josh, but....”

“I want to...I...I don’t know what I want...” He looked at her confusedly, and oddly enough, with an edge of sexual excitement. He took a step closer to her, his eyes falling to her lips, then stopped, made a frustrated noise and looked away. “What’s going on...”

She could see his pulse speed up as he started to get more worked up. He was refusing to look at her now. “Just stop it! Please, stop it...” Josh staggered back from her until he could go no further—he was backed up against the cracked mirrored panel.

Rachel moved up to him and reached for his face. He flinched and before she touched him, cried, “Don’t!” He tried to withdraw further, but there was no place to go. All he succeeded in doing was making the mirror shake, make the crack widen just a little bit more...

Rachel flashed back to when he had backed her against that same panel just a few hours ago...but it seemed like years had passed since then. She smiled bitterly. When he had done that to her, she had felt such fury—she had wanted nothing more than to have their positions reversed. How ironic that now she would give anything to go back to that moment, when everything was still normal. She let her hand drop.

Behind him, Rachel saw the crack widen even more right before her eyes. Suddenly Josh started gasping. “That scent! It’s getting stronger! I can’t stand it!!” He closed his eyes and slumped weakly against the panel.

Rachel took advantage of his incapacity and shoved him towards her own room. Before he could catch his balance again she had given him another shove through her door. She ran in after him, turned around and locked the door behind her, then removed the key from the lock. Nobody was going to get in. And...she glanced over her shoulder at Josh...nobody was going to get out either.

She turned around fully to look at Josh, who was leaning against the wall with his face in his hands. He was taking deep breaths, no longer gasping. “Are you OK, baby?” She asked softly.

“It’s gone,” he said weakly.

“That scent?” Rachel asked.

He nodded. Rachel closed her own eyes. None of this made sense. The mirrors, the nail marks on his wrists, why they were getting worse, why they were there in the first place, why Josh didn’t want her to touch him, what he was smelling, what was wrong with him...but she knew that it all had to do with that presence she had sensed behind the mirror. The presence that was centered in that round room. They had to stay away from there.

Rachel opened her eyes. “Josh, look at me.” He dropped his hands instantly and looked up at her expectantly. “Would you please spend the night in here with me?” Rachel said, careful not to touch him or even move towards him.

Josh wrinkled his brow. “I...” he hesitated, glancing towards the hall. Did he really want to go back out there? And yet, something inside him wanted to get away from this room. “I don’t know...”

Rachel saw he was wavering. She prayed he would say yes, because no matter what he said, she was not going to unlock that door. It was too dangerous, and she wasn’t going to let him out of her sight. She got an idea. “Didn’t you say earlier you were tired? You could lie down here for a while, then go back to your own room.”

“Well...I’m not really that tired now,” Josh said. He seemed to have shaken off his fatigue.

Wonderful, Rachel thought. “Are you sure?” she asked. “Just a few minutes ago you were saying that you needed some rest—don’t you think it’s best that you laid down for a little while before you went back to your room? Just for a little while...”

He looked at her strangely again. “Wha...what?”

“I was just saying that I think it’d be best for you to get some rest here before you go back to your own room, that’s all. Just a nap, really quick. Don’t you agree?” Rachel asked hopefully. Please let this work, she thought. She didn’t know what she would do if he demanded to be let out.

“I...I guess so,” Josh said, looking confused. He walked over to the bed and sat on its edge, running his hand through his hair. “I...guess...” Something’s wrong, his mind screamed. You can’t stay here. So why was he suddenly so tired again?

“Good. Go ahead and lay down, Josh,” Rachel encouraged. “I mean, it’s the middle of the night. You need to get some rest. You need to sleep.”

“Yes,” he whispered, closing his eyes instantly and collapsing back onto the bed.

Rachel let out the breath she hadn’t been aware of holding and realized she was shaking, the key clutched so tightly in her hand that it had left indentations. She looked around for a place to hide it. The room was sparsely furnished—the furniture consisted of the old-fashioned, four-poster double bed and a chest of drawers. She slipped the key underneath the bed then took a look at Josh. He must have really been tired after all, she thought as she saw him sprawled out unmoving on the bed, still lying where he had fallen.

“Oh, baby,” she said, glad at least that he was with her now. She carefully moved him so that he was fully on the bed and his head was on the pillow, glancing at him often to make sure she wasn’t waking him up. He was deeply asleep, however, and didn’t even move. She gingerly pulled the covers out from underneath him and laid them on top of him, then climbed into bed beside him.

She turned to cuddle up next to him, to wrap her arms around him...the instant she laid her hand on his neck and stroked it his entire body jerked. “No,” he murmured, his head moving restlessly. “No...”

Not wanting to wake him, she quickly removed her hand. He calmed down again. A tear fell down her cheek. She couldn’t even hold him while he was sleeping. She scooted as far away from him as possible on the bed and wrapped her arms around herself, praying that the dawn would come quickly.

* * *

No sooner had Lindsey fallen asleep than the dream came again, only more intense.

* * *

The whirlpool was stronger now, more violent, and he was struggling against it even harder, but the force behind it was stronger now as well: a force of alluring dark sensuality, one he felt he knew, drawing him in, making him desire surrender even as he fought it...it was a fever, a fever in his blood, burning...one cure... surrender... surrender...surrender...

* * *

Rachel had only just dropped off to sleep when she was awakened by a noise. She turned to see Josh on his back with his arms flung above his head, his breathing labored. “Josh?”

“No!” Josh was saying, his eyes shut tight. “Leave me...alone...”

“Josh, I’m not touching you,” Rachel whispered. “Shh...”

“Stop it, stop it! NO!” He cried, still dreaming. “I don’t want to!”

Rachel realized there was more going on here than just his reaction to her touch. Her hands weren’t anywhere near him, yet he was reacting more violently than he had before.

“Josh,” she soothed. “It’s OK, you’re safe...” She couldn’t help but reach out to him. As her fingers stroked his chest, he made a strangled cry and flung his head to the side, gasping for breath.

Rachel quickly drew back. In the darkness, she could see the scratches had grown even longer. They had wrapped further around the sides of his wrists, and were almost completely encircling them now. “Baby, oh, baby,” Rachel said helplessly. It seemed that there was something terrible going on, but she didn’t know how to stop it. She couldn’t even touch him. She could, however, watch over him....and that’s what she did.

He clenched his hands into fists and tensed for two beats, the let out another strangled “NO!” and moved restlessly. His head tossed from side to side, and his body shifted, but he remained on his back with his arms above his head, almost as if he were being held down by the wrists. After a moment he tensed again, every muscle in his body straining against....something....He thrust his chin up and she saw his pulse throbbing hard in his neck. “NO!”

“Josh!” Rachel cried, her hands clenched so tight to keep from touching him that it was painful.

Suddenly Josh’s body arched, then completely stilled. “Yes,” he whispered hoarsely, then shuddered and went limp. “Yes...” His head fell to the side and his body relaxed completely, his breathing immediately becoming slow and regular. His face held a look of eerie calm that unsettled Rachel. She had a feeling that something had just happened, but she didn’t know what.

Rachel’s eyes traveled up to his wrists again...now the scratches reached all the way around, like five scarlet cords wrapped around his wrists, intertwining...She had that icy feeling again...

For a minute there was complete silence except for the sounds of Rachel’s shaky breaths and Josh’s deep ones. Then, Josh’s eyes slowly opened.

“Baby?” Rachel asked uncertainly.

He didn’t respond. Instead, he sat up, got out of bed and headed towards the bedroom door. Rachel watched silently. She knew the door was locked. She had a feeling if only she could keep Josh with her until help came in the morning, everything would be OK. She closed her eyes and prayed he wouldn’t find the key.

His hand closed around the doorknob absently and he pulled. When it didn’t open, he tried again, then again, more violently. “I have to...I have to go back,” he said in a panicked voice, talking to no one. He started pounding the door with his fist as he shook the knob with his other hand. “I have to go back! I...I need to! I NEED to!! I NEED TO!!!” His voice was getting frantic. When it still didn’t open, he made a choked noise and stepped back, then slammed his shoulder against the door.

“What are you doing?!” Rachel screamed. “You’ll hurt yourself!”

He ignored her, gritting his teeth and trying again. The old door was sturdy, however. It didn’t give an inch. He didn’t stop, slamming again and again until sweat poured off his body and he was getting bruises on his arms. Finally he exhausted himself and fell to his knees facing the door. He closed his eyes. “I..I can’t,” he panted, then suddenly clutched his hair. “Stop it! Stop it! I CAN’T!! I can’t...” His voice sounded pleading.

“Who are you talking to, baby?” Rachel asked shakily, relieved that it was over. It had been like torture watching Josh...she had almost gotten out the key and unlocked the door just to keep him from hurting himself.

He wasn’t hearing her. Rachel wondered if he was even aware of her—he hadn’t acknowledged her since he’d awakened. He shook his head, his eyes still shut tight. “Leave me alone, I..I...can’t...” he whimpered. “I..” He stopped in mid-sentence with a groan. His let go of his hair and his hands dropped limply to his sides. “No choice...can’t stop. Can’t stop...” He opened his eyes, braced himself against the door and staggered onto his feet. “Have to...try harder...”

“No!” Rachel cried once again, trying to get his attention, but it was useless.

Josh backed up halfway across the room. “Try harder,” he repeated one last time, then ran across the room and kicked out as he body-slammed the door. It finally gave, and he was hurled into the hall.

Rachel screamed again, jumping off the bed and running after him. She didn’t have to see him making his way down the hall to know where he was going...the round mirrored room.

* * *

Josh stepped into the mirrored room, blindly obeying the irresistible urge that had been driving him for what seemed like forever...driving him to return, return, return...

Rachel ran up behind him and was about to step into the room herself when a door slammed shut across the entrance, keeping her out. She wasn’t even aware that there had been a door in that hallway at all...She beat on it. “JOSH!!! JOSH!!!!! JOSH!!!!” She looked around wildly. He probably couldn’t even hear her. What could she do?! She had to figure out a way to break down this door!

As the door slammed behind him, Josh felt an overwhelming sense of danger that made him freeze. He gave a start and then looked around. “What...” Suddenly he smelled that sweet scent again...

“Josh.” His head snapped back around and there she was, at the back of the room, in the far mirror, holding a candle. He stared, fascinated in spite of himself. She called again. “I’m waiting for you.”

The air felt thick and as he watched the shadows play across her, obscuring her, and he felt it again...DANGER. Only now, looking at her, all of his senses heightened, he didn’t know if the danger frightened him or thrilled him. He clenched his fists, fighting the confusion.

Come closer

Unthinkingly, Lindsey took a step closer, then gasped as a wave of sensation hit him unlike anything he’d ever known. He felt all of his blood rush to his center as he immediately became aroused. He blinked and shivered, then instinctively took another step. Yes, there it was again, a surge of sensation...more intense this time, exciting him, enticing him, arousing him further...

It feels so good to come closer, to obey. Obeying me brings you so much pleasure-it increases every time you submit, every time you take another step. With every step you become more aroused, Josh. With every step you want me more, and the closer you come the closer you want to come

“Stop it,” Josh said hoarsely even as he stepped closer, closing his eyes and groaning with pleasure as the sensation washed over him again.

Stop thinking. Thinking makes you feel less, and you want to feel more. You want me so badly now, Josh. You have to come to me. With each step it is harder for you to turn away. With each step it becomes harder for you to resist my control. With each step you become more powerless, I become more powerful

“No,” he mumbled, but he the intensity of his desire, the waves of pleasure that came with obedience...they were working on him like a drug, he couldn’t stop the craving, craving for her, craving for more, it was making everything else fade. He felt her control reaching around him, gripping his mind and still he instinctively struggled to resist it. No, he wanted control. No, this was all wrong...

But it feels so good to come closer, to obey. Obeying me brings you so much pleasure-it increases every time you submit, every time you take another step...

Her voice continued, repeating her litany, repeating, repeating, and with every recital he was falling deeper and deeper under her power. His struggling weakened, and his steps became less stilted, less reluctant. It was so hard to resist, so easy to give in, but deep inside, he still felt it....DANGER....DANGER.

“No, no, don’t do this to me...stop...” he murmured helplessly, but the voice was relentless, it propelled him forward. At this point the pleasure he received with each step was so intense that he felt like every nerve was on fire. As soon as each bolt of sensation ended he ached to feel it surging through him again. The only way to relieve that ache was to step closer, and he needed to, he needed to...

The need was so intense it frightened him. “No...no, stop..” Who was he talking to? Himself? He didn’t know anymore...it was so hard to focus...his senses were flooding, drowning out conscious thought...too hard to think, so easy, so pleasurable to just feel...

The candlelight fractured by the mirror had created an eerie line of light about a foot away from the mirror. As he approached it, the voice changed.

Do you see the line of light, Josh?

“Yes,” he murmured.

When you cross that line your surrender will be complete. You will no longer be able to resist me. I will have total control over you. Yet you must cross the line. The only way to come to me is to cross the line. You must come to me. You need to come to me. You need to cross the line

Something inside of him knew this was his last chance. He believed to his core what she said was true. He believed to his core that once he crossed the line he would be completely powerless. His hands made fists, his jaw clenched, and he strained to remain still, to keep from taking that final step that would signal his complete surrender.

Stop struggling. You know you need me too badly to stop now. You can’t resist. You never could. Surrender, you must surrender

The urge to give in, to let himself be pulled under, was growing too powerful to fight. Sweating, consumed with desire, he could feel himself losing his last shreds of control...he couldn’t stop himself from taking another step forward, right to the edge of the line. He shivered as he felt another surge of that intoxicating, addicting sensation...now that he was right at the line, the intensity of it was making him so hard that he could barely stand it....and yet, incredibly, he was still getting harder...He cried out. “I...I can’t take any more!”

But you must. You must cross the line because you have to have more. You have to have more. More. MORE

He made a strangled noise as he finally let go. “Yes, please, yes!” he cried, going wild, running across the line towards the apparition, unable to get to her fast enough, the sensations coming so fast and furious it was overcoming him and he couldn’t stop, he couldn’t stop until he was with her...

He reached the back mirror in a state of frenzy, falling against it in his haste. When he met the glass that separated them, he looked at her confused, his eyes feverishly bright. “What do you want me to do? I have to be with you!! I HAVE TO!!!”

Say it! Beg!

“I surrender! Please, please, TAKE ME!” He cried, slamming his fists on the glass. Two hands shot out and grasped his wrists...only this time, he wasn’t being pulled in. This time, something was coming out.

“YOU ARE MINE.” Lightning struck and then she was before him in a flowing black robe, still grasping his wrists. No longer apparition, she was all woman now.

“Please,” he repeated hoarsely, desperately, trembling with the intensity of his need. “I’ll do anything, anything...”

She smiled evilly and pulled Josh to her using his wrists, tightening her grip. “Yes, you will.” And then she was kissing him, hard, on the mouth.

The instant her lips met his there was a flash of blinding light, the complete darkness. Josh gasped, stiffening as if electrified, and then he began to feel it, the ultimate consummation: she was around him and in him and everywhere, filling him, burning in his veins and taking him over and he heard her echoing in his head until there was nothing else...her thoughts were now his thoughts, her desires were now his desires, her will was now his will...he existed for her, without her....nothing...

She pulled away from him. “Strip,” she commanded. He immediately took off the boxer shorts which had been all he was wearing. “On your knees,” she said next, and he obeyed. She laughed with glee and then pushed on his back. He landed against the floor with a thud. “You cannot move—or come—unless I will it,” she hissed, then came to the ground beside him and began rubbing his erection, hard. He groaned and wanted to grab her, to thrust into her, but he was unable to move. “You want to come very badly, don’t you?”

“Yes!” He gasped. “Yes!”

She started stroking harder. He was gasping, his eyes squeezed shut. “Shall I allow it?”

“Please, please, please!” He cried.

“No. You are not inside me. Only then can you come, because when you come inside me I will own you, body, mind, and soul.”

“Please, own me,” he moaned, shuddering.

“I will,” she whispered, positioning herself. “Once you are inside me you will remain hard until I say your name. And then you will come with such force that you know to the depths of your soul that you have given yourself over to me completely, and that I possess you.”

“Please,” he choked again, watching her as she hovered over him.

She began to lower herself, then stopped and grinned evilly. She changed position, moving further back and in between his legs so that her mouth next to his erection. “But first I will play with you some more,” she cackled. “Remember, you can’t come in my mouth, not until I take you into my body.” With that, she encircled him with her mouth. He didn’t think it was physically possible for him to be so hard and not explode as she licked and sucked, yet he couldn’t come, he couldn’t come...

At that moment a crash resounded through the room. Rachel had smashed through the door, using Josh’s guitar case as a ram. “JOSH!” She cried as she ran in.

As soon as she said his name, Josh came violently into the mouth of the figure over him. He cried out in ecstasy at an orgasm that was soul-shattering. Rachel saw them—Josh, naked on his back, a woman over him who’d apparently just given him oral sex—but Rachel knew that was no ordinary woman. That was the presence she’d felt. The woman, still obscured by the shadows, jumped off of Josh. “NO!” She screeched, obviously very angry. Rachel snapped out of her shock, dropped the guitar case, and ran towards the pair.

She reached them in seconds and attacked the woman, shoving her away from Josh with all her might. The woman fell back and Rachel dropped to her knees beside Josh. “Josh?” She cried. “Are you OK?”

Josh was so drained he couldn’t even answer her, but his blue eyes were clear. He managed a sound of assent. The figure had retreated to the corner, but when she heard him, she made an agonized sound. “NO! He is mine now! MINE!”

“Leave him alone!” Rachel screamed, jumping up. “What have you done to him? What do you want with him? WHAT ARE YOU?!”

The figure laughed then. Suddenly a candle appeared in her hand, lighting up her face. Rachel gasped with horror. The face she was looking into was her own.

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED