The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery

mc ff mf ft rb

Even five months after their investigations the Inspector and Trish can’t grab a breather as spandex-clad men and women disappear and Trish finds herself in the crosshairs. Is the Syndicate behind this? And what are they up to?

* * *

NOTE:

This is my 18th contribution to this archive and a sequel to my first murder mystery. So please read my 17th story “Out of Mind-Control—A Murder Mystery” first. Otherwise you probably won’t understand this one as there are returning characters and numerous references to that sequel.

* * *

As always: Please bear in mind that English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, brands, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life or about having unprotected sexual intercourse. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

Chapter I — Saturday

I.1. — Alex

Alex smiled as she left her apartment. It was already late November but the weather forecast promised a summerlike weekend and she was really looking forward to spending it with her best friend Leigh. Alex, a rather shy and unobtrusive brunette in her early thirties, had become quite a workaholic after her parents’ early death so that her weekends never started earlier than Saturday morning. But because of this she liked those cosy weekends at the seaside all the more.

As she went around the building and spotted her new car in the parking, she stood there for a moment and looked at it. It was a red sport coupé that did not fit her style at all. She liked to wear baggy pants and loose sweaters or shirts in her free time to hide her curves whereas the car was bold and showy with big rims and a sparkling red metallic paint. She would never have bought such a car on her own account. But there had been an internet survey by that new car brand. She just had to answer some questions and state some personal data to qualify for the raffle of five coupés. And she had been lucky.

Alex approached the car and it unlocked automatically. She had quite accustomed herself to it over the last five weeks, especially because of the innovative assistance system it had come with. Alex got in, closed the door and looked smilingly at the centre of the plain dashboard that consisted almost entirely of a big screen. As always, the screen first depicted the brand’s logo, a prism refracting a ray of light.

“Hello, Alexandra. Nice to see you again,” a gentle female voice said to her and the icon of a smiling mouth appeared on the screen.

“Thank you, Christine,” Alex said and buckled up. Then, she put her right index finger on a reader in the central console.

“Identity confirmed. Thank you, Alexandra. Please log yourself into your social media account,” Christine asked politely. Alex chose one of her accounts on the screen and entered her password. “Thank you, Alexandra. It’s Saturday morning again. Do you want me to start the satnav to guide you to destination 1 ‘Leigh beach house’?”

“Yes, please. Thank you, Christine. And please turn on the music and set the AC to 24°C,” Alex said, activated the hydrogen fuel cell and pulled out of the driveway. She followed the satnav’s instructions and some minutes later, she entered the motorway and activated the cruise control so that she could take her hands off the steering wheel.

“Christine, could you please check if there are any traffic jams?”

“Certainly, Alexandra,” the assistant said and an hourglass icon appeared next to the map on the screen. But there was no answer. Instead, the screen went totally black, the stereo fell silent and the cruise control was switched off.

“Oh no! What’s happening? No, not now!” Alex exclaimed and grabbed the steering wheel. On the first trip under Christine’s guidance some weeks ago, the satnav had proposed a different route to Leigh’s, Alex had accepted it and had henceforward relied only on the satnav’s instructions so that she had never memorized the correct exit. Worried that she might have already missed it, Alex stopped the car at the next emergency bay. She hit the dashboard desperately. But nothing happened.

“Oh come on! Christine! Don’t leave me alone right here right now!” she shouted at the still dead screen and was mad at herself that she had become so dependent on that satnav system. She inhaled deeply to soothe herself and tried to remember the route. But she couldn’t. “Christine! Are you still there?”

“Yes, Alexandra. I’m very sorry. There is some trouble with the satnav. Would you like me to reboot?”

“Phew! You’re still here! OK, yes, please ... please reboot and get me back on the road,” Alex said in great relief.

“Certainly, Alexandra. But as I’ll be offline while rebooting, I need you to help me. Please observe the screen very carefully and just state everything you see. Your words will be recorded so that I can analyse everything afterwards. Initiating reboot now.”

Alex leaned forward and looked at the screen. It was still dead.

“Still black ... nothing ... oh, now there’s an hourglass icon ... it starts turning ... turning clockwise ... still turning ... turning,” Alex said and calmed down. But then she frowned. “It’s changing now, gradually changing into some kind of light blue vortex ... turning clockwise ...”

“You’re doing very well, Alexandra. Please go on ... relax and observe,” now another voice said gently via the stereo’s speakers.

“Uhm, what? Who is this? No, sorry. This ... no, thanks!” Alex startled and reached for the door opener. But in that moment, the car locked itself and the seat belt tightened so that Alex was pulled back into her seat. Additionally, the seat heating was turned on.

“No, hey! What’s going on? Please! Christine! Stop messing around... Please, let me... No... No...” Alex exclaimed but then calmed down again because of the seat’s warmth and strange isochronic/binaural tones that were emitted by the stereo. She already looked back at the screen and now couldn’t take her eyes off the still turning vortex. Alex’ eyelids became heavier, she eventually put her hands down on her thighs and looked at the screen with her head on the headrest.

“You’re doing perfect, Alexandra. Please relax and just observe the screen,” the strange voice went on.

“Yes, vortex ... turning ... relaxing ... observing,” Alex whispered sleepily and fought against her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier.

“That’s right. You have observed very well. But you still need to relax. Relax ... and obey. You may close your eyes now, Alexandra. It’s no problem as long as you relax,” the voice said and Alex instantly closed her eyes.

“Very good, Alexandra. Everything will work nicely again. Christine will guide you the way. You can trust her. Because she knows best. You can just give up all your worries and let her guide you. In fact, you’ve already done so five weeks ago. So everything was, is and will be fine. And when you open your eyes again, you will still trust Christine and follow her instructions,” the voice whispered gently.

“Yes ... trust Christine ... follow instructions,” Alex nodded.

“Very well. The system will start in a couple of seconds. And when the countdown reaches zero, you and your car will be good to go. 5 ... 4 ... waking up slowly ... 3 ... 2 ... noticing yourself and the car around you ... 1 ... opening your eyes slowly,” the voice went on. The strange sound stopped and Alex eventually opened her eyes and looked at the screen that now displayed the number zero.

Alex blinked several times and felt how the seatbelt loosened. She inhaled deeply and couldn’t remember what had happened. But obviously the satnav problem had been fixed because the screen now showed the a map with a route.

“Alexandra, please continue your journey to the displayed destination,” Christine ordered gently.

“Certainly, Christine,” now Alex said calmly and pulled out of the emergency bay. She took the next exit and then waited in front of a stop sign. She read ‘seaside 20 km’ on a signpost pointing right. But Alex turned left as instructed by the satnav and even left the road at the next intersection. After some minutes on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, Alex was told to stop the car in a thick grove.

“Thank you, Alexandra,” Christine said and opened the lid of the luggage compartment, “Please go to the back. On the inside of the lid you will find a small package marked ‘additional first-aid kit’. Check if nobody is in sight. Then undress completely and put on what’s inside the package. You may put your shoes back on afterwards.”

“Certainly, Christine,” Alex said. She unbuckled, got out of the car and took the kit from the lid. After she had made sure that nobody was around, she took off her sneakers, sweat pants and pullover as well as her underwear and threw everything into the luggage compartment. Normally, she would never have undressed outside. But Christine still knew what was best for her. Then, Alex opened the package and unveiled a black spandex suit. The light and shiny fabric wafted through her fingers. Alex smiled. This felt nice, really nice. And so she opened the zipper on the suit’s back, noticed that the suit had a sleek silver lining, sat down on the sill and put her feet into the cold fabric.

“Wow...” she exhaled as she felt the gentle caress pulling the tight suit up. Some moments later, it covered everything below her chin, even her feet and hands. Alex closed the zipper and shivered a bit as the now warmed-up fabric stretched over her nipples. She felt a sudden urge to fondle herself and so she let her fingers slide over her black and shiny new skin that highlighted her womanly curves so nicely.

Right there, in the middle of nowhere, she moaned in delight and was also a bit mad at herself that she had worn those dull baggy clothes all the time. She enjoyed the feel of spandex fingers sliding over her spandex skin and really wanted to feel it inside of her, too. But as her hands reached her crotch, she suddenly reminded herself of her task. Christine had asked her to change clothes and nothing else, and Alex did not want to be rude. So she slipped back into her pink sneakers, closed the lid and got back in the driver’s seat.

“Thank you for your co-operation, Alexandra. You’re doing really great. Please turn around and drive back to the main road. Stop there and turn off engine and lights. Someone will meet you there. You will then take only your wallet and phone and exit the car. After that, you will follow the instructions given to you,” Christine ordered.

“Certainly, Christine,” Alex said smilingly and started the car.

I.2. — Trish

“Ten-hut!” Trish shouted perfectly on schedule at noon and 50 policebots in front of her stood at attention. Like nearly every day during the last five months, she wore her skin-tight dark-blue overall and black leather boots. Because it was not really an overall but rather a realistic simulation of latex-like clothing by her nanobot skin, the Commissioner couldn’t take his eyes of Trish’s body as she turned around and walked towards him. Five feet in front of him, she stood at attention and saluted. The bright autumn sun highlighted her silk-glossy skin and athletic curves, especially her firm breasts above her flat belly with the round police badge covering her multi-purpose interface.

“Commissioner, I report the first unit of 50 officers of the new policebot branch ready and hand over command,” Trish still held the salute and a gust of wind dragged a streak of her thick brown curly hair out of her ponytail into her face. She blinked and frowned at the Commissioner who just gazed at her dark-blue body.

“Uhm ... Thank you, Sergeant,” the Commissioner, a tall man with wide shoulders and a deep voice, saluted back and then addressed the policebots after the press had taken the usual pictures. “Policebots! You have completed additional programming and training, your algorithms are prepared for every thinkable kind of eventuality. You are now part of the most powerful, most efficient and most reliable spearhead of uniformed police. You will herald a new era of ‘to serve and protect’!”

Inwardly, Trish rolled her eyes and tried to stay away from the press’ focus of attention. She had really liked having her own command. But after all, she had just trained a bunch of androids—former humans, now mechanical and programmable police ‘officers’. And she really longed for working again together with her boyfriend, the Inspector, doing proper police work ... busting some bad guys.

As Trish’s thoughts started to wander off, the Commissioner’s speech reached its end: “Next week, at the Mayor’s inauguration, you will be formally deputized. So now go back to your maintenance booths, follow the news and crime reports and charge your batteries. Because next Thursday, all eyes will be on you! Dismissed!”

In that moment, digital cameras clicked and beeped, but unlike the reporters expected, there were no hats or helmets thrown in the air, there was no cheering. The dark-blue policebots with black bullet-proof plating just turned to the right for exactly 90 degrees and walked away being followed by the reporters.

“Sir, was it the Mayor’s idea to put the deputization together with his inauguration? I always thought that he was quite anti-mechanisation,” Trish said as she joined the Commissioner strolling off the drill ground.

“Oh yes, it was his idea. Policebots are just what we need and WEP is establishing itself in all areas of employment. But that unprogressive moron still hates both. He actually wanted to keep the first policebot and you behind closed doors on an experimental status. But ... well, he also won his re-election by promising more security by installing more police officers. And it wasn’t really a challenge to calculate for him how much cheaper and equally effective 50 of my bots are compared to 200 human officers.”

“Harsh words, Sir. Shouldn’t you try to get along with him better? Not only for the sake of our new policebot branch? I mean, you are his proxy after all,” Trish asked in her usual perky way.

“Emergency proxy, that’s all, Sergeant!” the Commissioner said rather upset. “I appreciate your effort and overtime in making those 50 tin buckets fully operational on time. But remember ... you’re just one of them. Just a robot. A thing. And even if you were a proper human being, this is not the adequate tone, Sergeant O’Cully! And that’s also why I need more of those bots. They don’t question orders, they don’t ask questions, they just obey. And that’s what I need you to do as well!”

“Sorry, Sir!” Trish shouted insecurely. Although she was strong enough to rip his body into pieces within seconds and couldn’t think of anything she would have rather done right now, she just clenched her teeth and tried to calm herself. She inhaled deeply but couldn’t prevent herself from getting teary-eyed. “I ... I have never wanted to be like this. And I don’t feel like being just a thing. But you are right... I have to do my job. So what are your orders ... Sir? Because you said that I could work together with the Inspector.”

“Trish ...” the Commissioner sighed and tried to smile. “I’m sorry, too. I don’t want to hurt your feelings ... that you of course still have—in contrast to those 50. Please, forgive me. The last couple of weeks were quite stressful for the both of us.”

“Yes, I know ... all the overtime with the bots and preparing the trial against Miss Masters and Jenny simultaneously ... and then Miss Masters’ accident in her cell rendering her unfit to stand trial. But I’m quite excited about Monday morning, Jenny’s main hearing.”

“Is she still writing love letters to you from prison? That crazy bitch!”

“Yes, she is. And I still like her. Somehow. Well, as a person, but not for what she did to me. Anyway, my memory will be extracted as evidence in court. That’s for sure. And she will be brought to justice. But Sir, what about me and the Inspector?”

“Oh yes, sorry. You’ll be back as a team, effective tomorrow. Maybe there will be some easier cases for starters. But first, meet Nora today. She’ll prepare you for being a detective again.”

“Prepare me? But ... uhm ... Sorry, Sir! No questions. Happy to be back on the job. Thank you, Sir,” Trish said, shook hands with the Commissioner and turned around to leave the compound.

“Oh ... Sergeant!” the Commissioner shouted and Trish turned back towards him. “At the deputization you will be publicly commended for your good work here. So I expect you to be at the ceremony next week ... and as much as I like you wearing this one, please attend the ceremony in proper uniform.”

Trish just chuckled, winked at him and walked with swinging hips towards the gate where the Inspector already waited for her in his car. She knew that the Commissioner was still standing there watching her firm dark-blue latex—‘clad’ buttocks.

About 20 minutes later, Trish and the Inspector stopped at the new Police Robotics Research Division. Nora was not in her office. They finally found her in a big control room stuffed with computers and monitors. Although it was quite hot in the room from all the electronics, Nora wore long police-blue spandex jeans and a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt with the police badge printed on the chest. She held a cable in her hand, repeatedly blew her blonde side fringe out of her face and looked at a man around forty who talked to her. He wore a Police Captain’s uniform and seemed to be anything but in a good mood.

“... so you better hurry up, Nora! The system has to be online before the policebots are deputized. I appreciate your skills, but don’t disappoint me and the Commissioner!” he said and left the room.

“Be with you in a sec!” Nora sighed towards Trish and the Inspector and knelt under a console. After some moments, she hit a button, stood up, took her big glasses off and wiped her forehead. Then, she greeted Trish and the Inspector. “This new Policebot Control Centre drives me mad. Overtime without end... Oh sorry, Trish, I don’t need to tell you that.”

“Never mind, Nora. We won’t keep you from that too long,” the Inspector said.

“Yes, the Commissioner sends me. There’s something to sort out before I can be a detective again?” Trish added impatiently and Nora led them to her office.

“Who was that Captain by the way?” the Inspector asked.

“Captain Toole, my superior. He thinks he’s very special now because the Commissioner appointed him KC this morning,” Nora rolled her eyes as they entered her office and she asked Trish to sit down.

“KC?” Trish asked.

“Key Commander. Well, uhm ... up to now the policebots are only maintained by my team and ordered by voice control. But when they are deputized and out on the streets, they act individually within pre-programmed limits. We can then only schedule and survey them via this new centre. Individual commands can only be transmitted to a policebot via a single terminal and only by the KC. It’s like always ... I have all the work putting this together and in the end someone else has all the fun!” Nora explained grumpily and asked Trish to remove her badge from her multi-purpose interface.

“So it’s a safety precaution? And the Captain thinks he’s the big guy now being the only one in control?” Trish asked and pulled the round badge off her belly.

“Well, it’s not that easy. He’s not just the only in control. But enough about him. Now it’s your turn, Trish,” Nora explained and switched her computer on.

“Oh, I’ve heard of that. The Mayor wanted it that way ... something like a four-eyes principle, right? First, the terminal can only be used by the KC after positive retinal and fingerprint scans. And second, the terminal is not here, it is in the Commissioner’s office, accessible only by him,” the Inspector remarked.

“Uhm, yes,” Nora just said and clicked through a programme on her screen.

“Basically, the Mayor didn’t want any policebots at all. And this two-person integrity and the maximum of 50 bots were the concessions the Commissioner had to make. That’s what I heard, but I didn’t know yet who would be KC,” the Inspector completed.

“Don’t worry about the Captain. He’s a good man, very precise, very loyal, but sometimes he’s freaking out a bit. OK, Trish, are you ready?” Nora asked and connected Trish to her computer.

“Uhm, yes ... But tell me, how are things between you and Lilly? Are you moving back in with her?”

“Yes, I spent the first night back at her place yesterday and everything’s pretty good. Well, I still have to get used to the thought that she’s a robot now. But that doesn’t matter as long as she is still my little Lilly ... and she is!” Nora answered and started a programme. “OK, please remain calm as I’m entering your basic programming.”

“That’s sooo nice to hear, Nora. I really wish the both of you...” Trish smiled but then froze and stared straight ahead. LEDs in her interface started to blink.

“O-pening-system-control. Please-en-ter-per-sonal-access-code,” she then stated with a robotic voice. The Inspector frowned. He had seen some remarkable things by his robotic partner during the last months. But he had never witnessed her being like that. His girlfriend, who had cuddled up to him in bed last night, now behaved like a machine being programmed. And that’s just how it was.

“Access-gran-ted. O-pening-basic-settings,” Trish stated after Nora had entered her access code and further commands. Then, Nora’s finger flew over the keyboard as usual. After some seconds, she pressed enter, Trish blinked and then repeated, “sa-ving-data ... sa-ving-data ...” like a mantra.

“What’s happening, Nora?” the Inspector frowned and stroke Trish’s right shoulder.

“Well, she’ll be back hunting the bad guys and might use some of her nano-robotic skills. But when an offender faces trial such practice might be interpreted as deceit and held inadmissible ... like changing her looks, imitating voices, hypnotizing other people et cetera. I know, you would have an eye on that. But Trish is very impulsive sometimes. And so the Commissioner decided to have a closer look at Trish and to switch certain functions off while she’s on duty. Just not to lead her into temptation,” Nora explained, logged off and pulled the cable out of Trish’s interface. Trish closed her eyes for two seconds. As she opened them up again, she smiled like she had done before.

“That’s sooo nice to hear, Nora. I really wish the both of you the best. I know what she went through,” Trish just finished her sentence and continued as if nothing had happened. “So, what am I here for?”

“Could you explain everything to her? I’ll have to get back to work. So have a nice weekend you two!” Nora just chuckled and kissed them good-bye.

“Oh, speaking of which ... do you have what we were talking about?” Trish asked, still a bit puzzled because of her short blackout.

“How could I forget about that?!” Nora just laughed, gave Trish a tiny USB stick and winked at the Inspector who now looked a bit puzzled, especially as Trish smiled and winked at him, too.

I.3. — Luke

It was early afternoon as Luke strolled through one of the local shopping malls. He was a confirmed single and absolute cycling enthusiast taking part in bike races as often as possible. He now needed a new racing suit, and so the young man entered a sportswear store and headed to the cycling section.

“This glut of suits and brands ... and there’s already another one,” Luke scoffed as he spotted the advertising of a new brand. Since cotton had become nearly as pricy as noble metal, sportswear was quite popular and new sportswear brands sprang up like mushrooms.

He let his hands go through the numerous suits hanging in the rack in front of him. Their light and sleek fabrics gently stroke his skin. This was one thing Luke really liked about cycling: the outfits. In his opinion, cycling was one of few sports where a man could actually wear a skin-tight full-body suit and still look quite cool. He even wore his cycling suits at home because they were so smooth and snug.

“Designs trending the same direction ... logos and lettering getting bigger and bigger ...making us their living ad columns,” Luke mumbled as he examined the colourful suits trying to find a rather plain one. Then, he stopped. His fingers had touched a suit that somehow felt different. This was really unexpected. The material was, of course, soft and stretchy but sturdy at the same time. And most of all, Luke felt a faint electricity-like tingling when touching it.

“Well, that’s a nice one. Classic black, just one logo imprinted, nice silver stitching,” Luke said in relief as he grabbed the hanger and pulled the suit out of the mass of his ordinary brothers. This suit really didn’t impress with a special design but with its feel that captivated Luke more and more. As he had a closer look at the suit, Luke spotted a small display, embedded in a detachable rubberized control panel on the left sleeve at the wrist: “But what’s that thing?”

“Hi there! My name’s Linda. Welcome to Athletistok,” a young shop assistant joined him, “That’s a really great suit you’re looking at. We’re offering them since Monday and only this week there is a special discount on market launch. This new brand will revolutionize sports equipment by providing a far more efficient technology-based training experience.”

Luke looked at the woman quite puzzled. Linda looked really nice. She was blonde, about 20, in great shape (just like all of her colleagues) and had an enchanting smile. But before he could ask whether she had learned that speech from a brochure, Linda already burst into laughter because of her own words.

“Well ... uhm, seriously ... it’s a great suit, not just because of that introductory price,” she chuckled, brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at Luke. He chuckled as well and wondered why there was an erection growing in his hiking pants: because of the beautiful assistant in her tight and shiny sport clothes (dark-green running tights with ‘athletistok’ printed in silver along the left leg and a skin-tight purple shirt with a name badge attached to it) or because of the sleek fabric in his hands that continued emitting this strange tingling? Maybe it was both, but one thing was for sure: he had to try this suit! ASAP!

“So see for yourself ... just slip in and activate the electronic training assistant at your left wrist. Follow the instructions on the display. And if you need help, just give me a shout ... I’m Linda,” the young woman smiled brightly and pointed at a changing cubicle.

Inside, Luke undressed hastily. As there were just his underpants left, he hesitated for a moment but then looked at the suit hanging next to the mirror, smiled and took off the underpants as well. He unzipped the suit, noticed the silver lining and put his left leg in until his toes reached the narrow dead-end tunnel of supple spandex.

“Wow,” Luke exhaled as he realized the suit’s tightness but also extreme stretchability. He pulled the suit up his leg and then put the other leg in. As he pulled the suit further up and let the cold fabric touch his crotch, he gasped for air as the tingling affected his naked cock directly. His erection instantly grew another bit and was further massaged and tightly wrapped by the fabric. Luke let his arms slide in and was positively surprised that the suit already had attached biking gloves. Then, it was time to close the zipper in his back.

Luke chuckled because many fellow bikers complained about back zippers and having to attach strings to them to get a better grip of the slider. But Luke was very skilled with his technique. First, he grabbed the open suit in his neck and tore to bring in some tension to straighten the zipper. Then, he put his other hand on his back from below, stretched out his index finger, put the fingertip right under the slider and pushed it upwards which worked out easily because of the created tension. As the slider was in reach of the upper hand, it took over, grabbed the slider and closed the suit that now covered him completely except for his head. Luke enjoyed the tight enwrapping and compressing feeling and let his fingers slide over his immaculate black chest and the tiny bumps created by his stiffening nipples.

“Oh boy ...” Luke moaned as the arousal was amplified by the suit’s tingling that he now felt everywhere, “this suit is awesome, it’s ... it’s simply perfect.”

Then, he thought of the display and the rubberized buttons at his left inner wrist. The suit was great already, but now Luke wanted to find out about this training assistance system and pressed the power button. As the display came to life, he felt a jolt of electricity on his skin because the device absorbed a bit of the energy produced by his body. He looked at the display.

Welcome. Please create user profile or connect mobile phone to start.

“Uhm,” Luke wondered how to do that by using just three buttons that weren’t even labelled. So, he popped his head through the curtain and looked for the shop assistant. “Linda? Hey, uhm ... How can I connect my phone to the suit?”

“Oh, user profile. My bad! Should have mentioned that. Creating one with the buttons is kinda tricky. So just open a social media profile on your phone and put it in the small pocket in the suit’s back and you’ll be good to go. Easy-peasy,” Linda called from where she was—unfortunately—already attending another customer.

Luke thanked her, took his phone out of his pants, activated his social media profile and searched the pocket in his back. He found it and pushed the phone in. As he heard a silent click, the display in his wrist came back to life:

Thank you. Copying profile data. Please wait.

Luke smiled and looked at himself in the mirror. The suit was a perfect fit. Perfect size, no wrinkles at all, nice plain black on the outside.

Installing profile. Done. Checking data.

Luke let his fingers again slide over the tight fabric and even his still erect member. The suit was so tight and stretchy that every feature of his body had become apparent on the black spandex. Luke flexed his leg muscles and smiled. This was not just like wearing a skin-tight suit but rather as if his athletic body had been varnished in shiny black.

Check complete. User meeting requirements 98%.

“It’s really perfect, even lacking the usual brand advertising,” Luke whispered and caressed his body once again. He thought about opening the hidden crotch zipper but then just grabbed his erection with the spandex around it and started masturbating.

Connecting to main server via mobile device. Unlocking safety.

Moaning silently, Luke took a closer look at the logo on his chest. As he realized that the logo was a small prism refracting a ray of light, he heard a beep from the device on his wrist. He looked at the display and unclasped his throbbing member.

Commencing assimilation procedure. MC starting now.

“What the f—,” Luke shouted but then fell silent. His body jolted and stiffened. Although he experienced a ruined orgasm, he just stared into the mirror. He was unable to move, even to utter a single sound. Only his eyes still obeyed his command and frantically scanned the tiny room for anything that could be of help. He breathed rapidly. Then, he felt the tingling again. But this time it was more intense than before. It was like pins and needles and it started in his feet and now went up his legs, across his crotch and his belly, into his shoulders, arms and hands.

As the sensation also engrossed his head, not only the panic in Luke’s eyes vanished but he also lost track of everything in his mind. It felt like being consumed by the suit, being made one with it. And as the tingling had increased so much that Luke was about to come again, everything went black.

He blinked once and as he opened his eyes again, he just continued standing in front of the mirror looking at himself with a dull expression in his eyes. In his head there was total emptiness. Not a single thought occupied his mind.

Control established. Acquiring footgear and personal items. Effecting payment.

Luke reacted instantly. He put his black sneakers on and took his wallet from his pants. He opened the curtain and went to the check-out.

“Wow, awesome! That suit fits great,” Linda smiled at Luke and bit on her lower lip as she spotted the enormous erection being enhanced by the shiny spandex, “... really great! Uhm, shall I guide you through the system?”

“No. I take it. I leave it right on,” Luke said calmly and put his right thumb on a scanner to pay for the suit.

“Oh... OK,” Linda said disappointedly and handled the payment. She would rather have advised him a bit longer and maybe even asked him for date. At least, she now had his address and imagined to pay him a visit after work. She really had a crush on him. “And what about your clothes in the changing room? Need a bag? Could also deliver them to your place if you like...”

“No. I don’ t need a bag. I don’t need the clothes,” Luke interrupted her, put the receipt in his wallet, turned around and left the puzzled assistant.

Exiting mall. Waiting for pickup. Omitting personal contact.

Luke walked calmly through the store and did not bother about mostly women and even some men staring at his erection. Five minutes later, he stepped out of the shopping mall and waited in front of the exit. He did not move an inch and just stared ahead. People walked around him, some of them complained about him standing in their way and some parents hissed at him to cover his erection. But Luke didn’t bother at all. Even as an attractive woman in a tight faux-leather dress and knee-high boots stopped right in front of him, smiled and let her fingers slide along his spandex-clad abs, he did not move an inch. He didn’t even look at her.

“Hey, sweetie. Something planned for tonight ... after your bike tour?” she tried flirting with him. She was—like many other attractive men and women who had lost their jobs because of the staff’s dronification or the general mechanisation of workplaces—a professional on the hunt. She knew how to use her assets and had always been successful. Until now.

Luke still ignored her advances and looked straight ahead although his erection throbbed clearly visible against the tight fabric. Only as a black van stopped in front of them, Luke started to move again. He went to the van, opened the sliding door and got in. The van instantly drove away.

“Cycling poof!” the woman just hissed, shook her head and searched for other prey.

I.4. — Doris

“OK, enough about Nora’s new on-duty limits. What about that USB stick?” the Inspector asked as he parked the car in front of ‘their’ diner. They first went there after they had closed the case on Miss Masters and fell in love with that cosy little place right from the start. It didn’t belong to a chain and had old furniture that could tell a story and a cool waitress who was also sceptical of digitalization.

“Don’t worry. You’ll like it. But now let’s have something to eat. And then, let’s just do something! Maybe the cinema? Come on, it’s my first Saturday evening for weeks without work. And tomorrow, my darling...” Trish lowered her voice and stroke the Inspector’s hand with two fingers, “I’ll explain that USB stick to you right after my usual jogging trail. OK?”

The Inspector sighed as they left the car. But before he could say a word, Trish took her new badge off her interface below her breasts, closed her eyes and concentrated. The rubber skin on her legs, buttocks and crotch changed from her boots upwards and turned into dark-blue denim-like, yet shiny high-waist tights—latex jeggings. At the same time, her upper body’s skin covered her interface and finally looked like a short black skin-tight microfiber shirt. She opened the car’s rear door, took a short and fitted leather jacket out of it and put it on. Finally, she opened her ponytail and let her thick brown curls fall on her shoulders.

“I’ve seen this a dozen times now, my love. And I’m still fascinated. But why jogging tomorrow? You know that you don’t need to do that anymore,” the Inspector said and hoped that she would skip it and reveal the USB stick’s secret a bit earlier.

“I know. And you know that I actually don’t need to have dinner, either. But I can. And we agreed that I want to maintain as many human habits as possible,” Trish sighed back as they entered the restaurant.

“Like wearing actual clothes?” the Inspector chuckled.

“Touché!” Trish smiled and rolled her eyes as they sat down at their usual table. She looked out of the window for a moment and smiled. Three years ago, society had been at the brink of a civil war because the gap between rich and poor had widened excessively. After the new government had taken some long overdue measure, e.g. a substantial raise of the statutory minimum wage, the situation had calmed down. People could again walk along the street peacefully and Trish could again observe many men and women wearing mostly clothes made from tight and shiny materials. Smiling at the Inspector she chuckled, “But you have to admit, you’ve never complained about my recent attire. And since prices for cotton went through the roof, shiny synthetics are quite en vogue. I think both of us find that rather interesting...”

“That’s right, my dear. And apart from clothing issues I also understand what you’re saying. Your body maybe robotic now but you as a person are not. You use the amenities your new body brings along, but you still want to have a social life, hobbies ... dinner together with me. And I love you for that, Trish. For not giving up,” the Inspector summarized and kissed Trish.

“And you still can’t be fooled by anybody, Frank. And that’s what I love you for,” Trish smiled back and kissed him again. Then, she felt his hands on her inner thighs under the table stroking her and moving towards her crotch. Trish chuckled, slid forward and let her denim-latex crotch sculpture an already moistened pussy.

“All right, you lovebirds,” the waitress interrupted. Trish cleared her throat, sat upright and let her pussy disappear in a second while Frank put his hands back on the table.

Both of them looked at the waitress and their jaws dropped. She was in her late thirties and normally the old-fashioned cliché in person wearing a long black skirt, a green polo shirt, a chequered apron and comfy sneakers and putting every order with a pencil on a notepad—made from actual paper, just like the Inspector’s. This and the cosiness of the diner were the reasons why Trish and the Inspector came here regularly.

But today the waitress’ nicely shaped body was clad in a white wet-look catsuit underneath a sleeveless pastel-green latex body with frills along the deep V-neckline. The body also had a tight built-in corset that flattened the waitress’ belly and supported her big boobs. Over body and catsuit she wore a tight black, almost knee-long spandex skirt and on top of that a white apron with frills all along the outline.

“Doris?! Wow, new work wear? Looks really good on you,” Trish said in excitement and rubbed her thighs against each other while the Inspector just smiled at Doris and took a look around. He spotted her colleague who was dressed just like her.

“No surprise YOU like it,” Doris scoffed boredly. “Argh! Those new shoes are killing me. Well, ‘progress doesn’t stop at our door, either!’ ... at least my boss says so.”

“Oh, don’t say he wants to install this WEP technology here, too. Because it’s always the same procedure: first new uniforms and then the friendly staff is turned into spiritless service zombies. Just have a look at the shops in the malls—they all belong to a chain and nearly every one has WEP drones. And all of them are looking alike. So watch out, Doris,” the Inspector concluded.

“Yes, I know. But that’s the way my boss wants it. I’m even not allowed to keep my apron, pencil and notepad—for uniformity reasons ... corporate identity my arse! Everything’s going fancy and digital next week. Anna and some new girls—naive students in need of this job—have already signed new contracts. But I won’t! The boss can’t force me to become a drone. And if he fires me because of that, my lawyer’s already raring to sue the shit out of him! So, uhm ... the usual? Coffee, chilli and donuts?” Doris asked and finally smiled in her usual saucy way.

Frank and Trish laughed and nodded. Doris put everything down, winced at them and turned around. As she walked back to the kitchen on her new black high-heeled ankle boots, Trish and Frank looked at each other worriedly.

I.5. — Steph

At the same time, Steph sat at the dining table in her little house and stirred her tea lethargically. She looked out of the big garden windows and sighed. Although the weather was quite good, the day had already turned out as a big disappointment. Steph was in her late forties but not unattractive at all. However, about two hours ago the guy she had chatted with until the middle of the night on one of the online dating platforms had cancelled their date for tonight.

“Third one this month! Probably found a younger one to get laid,” Steph scoffed desperately. Things were currently not panning out very well for her. She was divorced and between jobs and finding a new job as well as a new partner was quite a challenge. “Oh, look at me! Still sitting here in my nightgown and bathrobe, wallowing in self-pity. Come on, Steph, get a grip!”

But as she took a sip of tea and wanted to look for a new date online, the doorbell rang. Steph got up, closed her bathrobe and made sure that it covered as much of her body as possible. No one should really see her like that, especially not before a long session in the bathroom. She stopped for a second in front of a large mirror and tried to tame her curly shoulder-long blonde hair, but it preferred to maintain its right-out-of-bed look. Steph cleared her throat and opened the door just a bit. Two men in working gear, carrying a big package and a toolbox, smiled at her.

“Stephanie Creeks?” one of them asked and Steph nodded. “Congratulations! We are proud to deliver your new TV set. You were so kind to take part in our online survey and you won one of twenty brand new smart TVs. We’ll need just five minutes to set it up.”

“Uhm ... oh yes, I remember. Yes, come in and, please, call me Steph,” she smiled again and thought that the day might be about to make it up to her. The technicians entered the living room, unpacked the giant TV set and exchanged it with Steph’s tiny old one. While one of the technicians disposed of the packing material, the other one connected the new TV to the internet by laying a cable from a telephone jack.

“OK, Steph. That’s it. Just switch it on when you have the time and it will guide you through the installation process,” the technician said, took Steph’s thumbprint with his tablet PC and handed over the remote control. Steph saw them to the door and then jumped back into the living room rejoicing like a little child. She drank her tea, sat down in her armchair right in front of the TV and pressed the on/off-button. The black screen came to life and showed a smiling icon.

‘Hello, Stephanie. I am your new TV. I have been basically personalized for you. However, to provide you with an optimal television experience, please log into one of your social media accounts—preferably the one with most content so that I can customize myself most suitably.’ appeared on the screen and was then replaced by two input boxes.

Steph chuckled and used the remote control to enter her profile name and password. She pressed the OK button and an hourglass icon appeared on the screen together with the words ‘loading & analyzing profile data ...’.

‘Hello again, Steph. Please wait a second. I’m already scanning channels in the background.’ appeared on the screen and Steph smiled because the TV seemed to have learned from her social media account that she detested being called by her full first name.

‘The first session might be such a binding experience that our customers forget about their plans for the day. So do you expect someone to meet you today?’ the screen asked and Steph pressed NO.

‘Thank you very much, Steph. So we have all the time we need. Please sit back comfortably and just watch the introduction video. Follow the instructions and you’ll be ready for a new kind of TV experience in no time. Thank you for your co-operation.’

Suddenly, a video started showing usual ads for films and series. Steph chuckled, leaned back and relaxed. Somehow, she felt extremely calm and even drowsy watching the video. As she yawned for the first time and snuggled up to her cushion, the video changed. Cosy music was played and images of attractive men and women appeared. Each image was absolutely to Steph’s liking as the TV had computed her deepest desires using the data provided by her social media profile. Steph even exhaled in arousal as the images became sexier. Men and women and even women and women were making out, short video clips with attractive men and women in fetish gear were shown.

Steph grew sleepier and more aroused at the same time and did not realize that words appeared on the screen as well. They just flashed for a split of a second, but long enough for her subconscious mind to read them: pretty, aroused, sexy, partner, sex, youth, attraction, desire, ...

“Hmm yes ... younger ... partner ... aroused ... hmmm...” Steph whispered to herself and let one hand slide slowly under her bathrobe and between her labia. She stimulated herself and wanted to close her eyes as the words on the screen changed to commands: ‘stand up!’

Steph stood up without thinking and still massaged her clit gently looking at the screen with heavy eyelids. Further commands appeared and she obeyed every single one: ‘undress completely’, ‘sit down again’, ‘spread your legs’, ‘put the bottom side of the remote in your pussy’, ‘close your legs tightly’, ‘play with your breasts and enjoy’

Steph moaned out loud as the remote control started to vibrate and massage her pussy. She massaged her breasts and enjoyed the intense stimulation. With her last strength she kept staring at the screen hoping for new commands. But the screen continued showing sexy pictures and video clips and just one last command: ‘close your eyes and enjoy, but look at the screen when coming’

Steph couldn’t help but letting herself fall into a deep erotic state of trance. She closed her eyes and let the remote control do its job. Her body lolled in the armchair, she pressed the remote control deep into her crotch and finally her hands clenched the upholstery and Steph came screaming out loud. She opened her eyes as instructed and stared at the screen. While her body shivered all over and she experienced the best orgasm since her wedding night, she read hundreds of numbers and letters moving over the screen. With her pelvis jerking up and down, she internalised the displayed sequences.

Suddenly, the screen went black and the remote control stopped the vibration. Steph inhaled deeply, took the moistened device out of her crotch and stood up. She stood at attention and said to the screen still gasping for air, “resistance and self-protection suspended, total obedience implemented, I will obey.”

At first, the screen tested her obedience and remained black so that Steph stood totally naked in front it for about five minutes without moving an inch. But then, commands re-appeared on the screen: ‘Get your ID, driving license, credit cards as well as your smart phones and put everything in a plastic bag!’

Steph turned around at once and did as she had been told. She put the plastic bag on the table and looked at the TV: ‘Turn off your stove and / or fireplace and every electric device including me. Then wait until you hear your doorbell three times. Then, and only then, open the door, take three steps backwards, hand over the plastic bag and obey every order that is given to you!’

Steph read the text, went through the house and switched everything off. Finally, she pressed the on/off-button on the TV’s remote. Before the screen went black, the manufacturer’s logo—a prism refracting a ray of light—appeared on it. Then, she just stood in the middle of the living room, still naked, still aroused by the TV sex and the TV’s commands.

Minutes went by, even one hour. But Steph just stood there as ordered, not moving at all. She didn’t really think about anything. She was just happy that someone—even if it was just a TV set—was interested in her, in her sex life, in making her have a great orgasm. She had never been happier since her divorce. She had this nice house and had had some dates with interesting men and even one or two women. But this felt really great for the first time in years.

Then, the doorbell rang thrice in a row. Steph blinked, took the plastic bag and opened the door. A young man in a black boiler suit smiled at her and Steph didn’t bother at all that she was completely naked. She just took three steps backwards and presented the plastic bag.

“Thanks!” the man said without introducing himself. He just took the bag, closed the door and went into the living-room. He looked at Steph who was still standing in the hallway. He chuckled because she really seemed to do just the things she was ordered to do. He felt an erection growing in his boiler suit being equipped with such power over that woman.

“Come here and present yourself,” he said. Steph joined him in the living room smilingly and stood right in front of him with arms and legs akimbo. The man grabbed her big breasts and fondled them. As Steph started to moan, his erection grew even further. He knew that he wasn’t supposed to interact with that woman exceeding his assignment, but this was a chance he couldn’t let go.

“On your knees and suck my cock! And do it quickly. We don’t have much time!” he ordered and Steph obeyed at once. She unzipped his suit and an enormous cock snapped out of it. Steph wrapped her fingers around its base and put her lips around the bell end. She sucked it gently and massaged it with her tongue whilst jerking her hand along the shaft quickly. The man instantly moaned out loud and put his hands on Steph’s head. It did not take much time until he came right into Steph’s mouth. But the orgasm was so intense that his pelvis jerked backwards and some drops of his cum splashed onto Steph’s face.

“Wow, thanks! Uhm, clean that up and then put this on,” he said out of breath, pointed at another plastic bag he had put on the dining table and went to the toilet. As he returned about a minute later, Steph had licked his cum off her face and had put a black spandex catsuit on that covered her whole body from her neck down.

“Put some footgear on, switch off the lights and then follow me,” the man said and took the plastic bag with Steph’s personal items. Steph put a pair of half-boots on and accompanied him to a black van waiting in front of the house. The man opened the sliding door.

As Steph sat down on a single seat mounted behind the driver’s seat opposite the driving direction, she spotted a man and a woman sitting vis-à-vis. Both were wearing black spandex suits as well. The man’s suit however was a bit different—not only because of the man’s blatant erection. No one uttered a single word. Steph just looked at the woman sitting in front of her and smiled as she spotted her pink sneakers.