The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter V — Wednesday

V.1. — New Colleague

Dawn. A dark mountainous ridge, silhouetted against the slowly brightening sky. In the front dark tarmac. Then a ray of light, the rising sun hitting a polished alloy rim. Rays of warm orange light moving over the floating forms of a sports coup‚.

“Hundreds of respondents agree that apart from overwhelming handling performance the most outstanding characteristic of our first creation is the unique metallic paint that is included as standard with every PRISM Sports Coup‚. But why let just the car have a jaw-dropping appearance when you can have one yourself as well?” a sonorous male voice commented the commercial on the screen.

The camera zoomed out and the screen now showed a long-haired woman wearing sleek and absolutely tight-fitting leggings made of sparkling metallic-red latex and a matching crop top. The woman stood with her tightly-clad derrière to the camera and walked towards the sparkling red coup‚. When she reached it, she turned around, let her long hair fly over her shoulder and smiled into the camera. Then, she let one hand slide over the coup‚’s almost liquid-like paintwork and simultaneously caressed her matching latex-clad hips with the other.

“So with every PRISM Sports Coup‚ comes a selection of matching clothing consisting of leggings and top and an additional catsuit. Made-to-measure, of course,” the voice went on as a second woman wearing a metallic-red latex catsuit appeared on the other side of the car and smiled into the camera. The women’s clothing sparkled as brightly as the car’s paint work.

“And when you order your PRISM Sports Coup‚ this month, we offer you a free polishing service for one year—for your car and for yourself,” the voice continued and a man wearing shiny black leggings and a matching black shirt knelt next to the first woman and polished her shiny thighs and butt cheeks. Then, he stood up and went over to another coup‚ whose black metallic paintwork matched the colour of his own outfit.

“Our special offer includes every available paintwork and not only female clothing. And even if you like to have an additional outfit for your partner, we’ll be happy to provide it. So pay your local PRISM dealer a visit or meet us online,” the voice concluded as the camera zoomed out further and showed five coup‚s in red, black, light green, royal blue and gold standing in a beautiful sunrise accompanied by men and women wearing matching shiny and tight clothes.

* * *

“Get out of here! I wouldn’t be surprised if the leggings were silver on the inside! If I’m right about PRISM, there won’t be much time...” Trish rolled her eyes impatiently and switched the monitor in her car’s dashboard off. She looked at the clock and sighed still waiting for the IA officer in her car in front of Captain Toole’s house.

After a couple of really warm November days—because of climate change summer now lasted from April till October—this morning was rather chilly and a bit rainy so that Trish had decided to wear some real clothing again. Being able to switch off her temperature sensors she did not really need that dark-blue knitted sweater she was wearing, but she did not want to stand out wearing midriff-baring summer clothes at this weather, either. And besides, it really matched her dark-red latex leggings and her black high gloss polished wellingtons. Trish looked at the car’s clock again. The IA officer was already eight minutes late.

Then, the same car as hers—obviously an unmarked police car as the department always bought umpteen cars of the same type at once—turned around the corner and stopped on the other side of the street. Trish got out, closed the door and leaned at her car. Her temperature sensors indicated her firm rubberized buttocks contacting the cold metal.

The driver got out of the other car and closed the door. It was a woman around forty with long blonde hair, perfectly brushed and virtually floating along her face and onto her shoulders. To Trish’s surprise, she wore moderately heeled half-boots, black faux-leather leggings with a dark-red stripe along the outer seam and a dark-red, fully buttoned-up blouse made of artificial silk that fit snugly. Her legs were quite sporty so that the leggings accentuated them perfectly. Around her hips she had a wide belt with badge, tazer and gun attached to it. She had also put on a dark-grey greatcoat. It was quite antique but matched the modern parts of the outfit quite well.

“Good morning, Sergeant! Lieutenant Allyson Chiavetta,” she stretched out her right hand. Trish finally took her eyes off the Lieutenant’s outfit and looked at her face. She had thin lips and perfect teeth but she didn’t use them for smiling. And her bright green eyes also remained a bit weary. Together with her rather pale skin and her long blonde hair, she was quite a frosty appearance.

“Uhm ... sorry, yes! Hi! Uhm, I’m Trish ... well Patricia, uhm Patricia O’Cully, Sergeant,” Trish stuttered as she still couldn’t assess that woman and noticed that her imposed babysitter wore something high-necked that was made from black spandex under her blouse.

“I know who you are. I read your file, of course. You can call me Ally. And don’t regard me as your nanny. We are here to solve some cases. OK?”

Trish nodded and smiled in slight relief. The woman, who tended to speak calm and serene in short sentences with a little pause between each of them and hardly using more facial muscles than necessary, had quite an effect on her. It was not only that that beautiful woman was from AI and a superior. Maybe it was also her taste in clothes or her slightly offish behaviour. But something about that woman triggered Trish’s bisexual streak she had not sensed for months on the one hand and Trish’s suspicion on the other hand. Maybe the Lieutenant also knew about her fetish and her bisexuality and now tried to use it to gain her trust?

They entered Captain Toole’s house and searched every room but found nothing. No sign of a fight, no sign of a mind-controlling device or clothing. The only awkward thing on the ground floor was an opened but still full can of beer in the living-room. Trish finally went into the sleeping-room and opened the closet. She checked on the Captain’s uniforms and found that at least one was missing. She sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed.

“Nothing here?” Ally asked as she joined Trish.

“No, nothing ... just ... wait ...” Trish said and let herself fall back on the bed. She sniffed at the blankets, analysed the smell and frowned. “A woman was here. I think I know that smell but it’s not in my database. And this place looks like the Captain was a bachelor.”

“Divorced. Five years ago. Focussed fully on his career since then. No known partners. Maybe a new girlfriend. Or an escort,” Ally added calmly.

Trish still lay on the bed and tried to imagine what might have happened. But then, she spotted the smoke detector with the small PRISM logo.

“I knew it!” she shouted and jumped up. She pulled the device out of its mounting, looked at the detector’s interior and frowned. Before Ally could ask her, Trish ran into another room, got a detector from there, came back and looked at both of them. After some moments, she pulled a small circuit board out of the first detector.

“What is that?” Ally asked.

“Something this detector has and the other one doesn’t. So let’s find out,” Trish said and pulled up her sweater. Ally frowned as her gaze fell upon the naked underparts of Trish’s rubberized breasts. Trish opened her multi-purpose interface and connected the small circuit board to an universal socket. She looked straight ahead and analysed the board while Ally took a step backwards. Then, Trish blinked repeatedly and said silently, “relax... relax... and... observe... relax... and... obey... obey...”

“I know you have certain abilities. But what is this?”

“Morse code. We have some leads regarding that company, PRISM, and another company, CACHE, or rather the syndicate that’s behind them. This detector comes from one of their factories and has been equipped with this,” Trish said and pulled the circuit board out of her interface, “to hypnotize the Captain. Maybe no black van and no black catsuit. But this PRISM detector links to the other cases.”

“Wow...” Ally just mumbled and still looked at Trish’s firm breasts as she hadn’t pulled her sweater back down. But then, she returned to her professional composure and cleared her throat. “We should report that immediately!”

“No, wait! Let’s hold that back for a while. I know, you are IA. But ... but someone’s trying to frame me. I think there’s a mole in the department. Someone always knows what we’re up to. And someone wants to set me up for Jenny’s escape. They want to get rid of me because I’m getting closer to whoever is behind the disappearance of all those people,” Trish said and grabbed Ally’s lower arm.

“Let go of me, Sergeant. We have to report this. It is vital information,” Ally said frostily and freed herself from Trish’s grip, “I will report this to the Commissioner. And then, we’ll go through every detail. Finally, we’ll see the picture.”

“No, please, Ally! Argh! You sound just like Frank, uhm ... the Inspector,” Trish scoffed and followed Ally downstairs and out of the house.

Ally wanted to say something about Trish’s remark, but as they went to Trish’s car, a leather-clad woman on a black motorbike went by, pulled a pistol out of a holster and pointed towards Ally and Trish.

“Get down!” Trish shouted, pushed Ally behind her car and then took cover herself. But it was too late. A shot was fired and the bullet hit Trish in her right shoulder.

“Sergeant! Are you OK?!” Ally shouted, fired some rounds at the biker and went over to Trish.

“No, no ... oh no ... please not!” Trish leaned against a lamppost, squinched up her face and whined silently. Ally put her hand on the entry wound and found that the sweater around it was already soaked.

“Oh my goodness! Not again! Sergeant! Stay with me! I’ll call an ambulance!”

“No, it’s OK,” Trish just shook her head and smiled. She closed her eyes and concentrated and only seconds later, the bullet was pushed out of her body and the wound closed itself. Trish then got up and inhaled deeply. “Jenny again! I told you ... we’re getting too close to someone or something. But I’m OK, don’t worry. So let’s pay CACHE a visit, right now!”

“Didn’t that hurt?” Ally asked as both of them sat down in Trish’s car and she pointed at Trish’s shoulder.

“I sense injuries. The data could be could be labelled pain. But it doesn’t hurt.”

“So why the whining?”

“Well, I can push out bullets. I can let my wounds heal. I can repair my latex skin. But I can’t let my sweater re-grow. And this is ... was my favourite one. Now, I’m really pissed!” Trish said and started the engine.

* * *

V.2. — Old Opponent

Trish’s car stopped with squealing tires in front of a building in an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere. Next to a big rolling gate, a small sign said CACHE Ltd. & Co. AG.

“Do you have a warrant?” Ally asked and looked at Trish who checked if her pistol was loaded.

“No. But this is imminent danger. I want to catch Grincher in the act. And I’m sure we will... And what would happen if we got a warrant? They would be informed by their mole right away. We need the element of surprise on this one, Ally,” Trish said all hyped up and got out of the car.

“I advise you not to do this, Sergeant! In case you should find nothing here, I’ll have to put it in my report. So let us at least inform the Commissioner,” Ally protested but then also drew her gun as Trish had already ran towards the door. It was locked. Trish looked at the numeric keypad next to it, scanned the fingerprints on it and calculated the most likely combinations. After three trials, the door opened with a buzz.

“I thought your skills are disabled when investigating?” Ally asked as they went inside the building and found several black vans parked in the first hall.

“Yes, but without a warrant, this isn’t a proper investigation anyway. No investigation, no restrictions. Illegal, maybe...” Trish winked at disapproving Ally and searched the vans. At the back of one van, a male drone wearing a black spandex catsuit, a metal collar and black boots hastily cleaned the inside of the car. He saw Trish and wanted to escape. Within a blink of an eye, Trish scanned him and rated him not to be a threat. She put her gun away, leaped after him and grabbed him by his throat. Without great effort, she lifted him up in the air and pressed him against the side of the van.

“Who ... are you? This is private ... property. Let me ... down!” he coughed and struggled against Trish’s grip.

“Police! What are you doing here? Tidying up? Trying to hide evidence?” Trish hissed at him and tightened her grip. She was really in rage. But neither did the man answer her question nor was there anything to detect inside the van.

“And now? Let him down, Sergeant. We can’t arrest him,” Ally tried to calm Trish down.

“Not yet!” Trish said, lowered the male drone, stepped forward and gave him a very long French kiss. Ally ripped her eyes open. How could she make out with that man in the middle of a possibly illegal raid? But as Trish let go of him, he stayed absolutely calm and looked at Trish.

“Stand guard at the door! Make sure that nobody leaves!” Trish ordered him. The man just nodded and went to the door. Ally looked at his shiny spandex-clad body as he walked past her. Trish smirked at Ally, “I infected him with nanobots that bypass his controller. Normally, I don’t do enforced mind control. But this is different!”

“You must really be pissed. So stop this!” Ally shouted, but Trish went on. She searched all rooms on the ground floor but they had already been emptied.

“No, not again! They did a good job at cleaning these rooms. Damn it! How did they know that we were about to come here? Did you report anything on our way here?” Trish scoffed, shook her head and put her gun back into its holster.

“No. But I rather should have. Sergeant! Let’s get out of here before anyone else sees us. We shouldn’t have come here in the first place,” Ally said and Trish nodded disappointedly. But as they walked past the hidden elevator that led to the big hall where the captured men and women had been scanned and sent through one of three doors, its doors opened automatically. Both women took a look inside.

“Hidden elevator, no buttons! There must be another storey underground. So how does this thing work?” Trish mumbled, raised her right hand and extended her fingernails to rip the casing off. But before she could do anything, a man appeared behind them.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Sergeant. Vandalizing private property without a warrant!” he shouted at them. Trish and Ally turned around and looked at the bald man wearing small round glasses.

“Grincher!” Trish exclaimed.

“Doctor Grincher! Please, Sergeant. Let’s not forget about etiquette. Especially as you and your colleague have entered these premises illegally. Or do you have a warrant right here right now?” Dr. Grincher said in his usual snobby way.

But before he could say anything else, Trish had already grabbed him and tossed him on the floor. She sat on his chest and started to pound him in the face.

“No, Sergeant! Trish! Stop it!” Ally screamed at her.

“You pervert! This time I got you! Confess!” Trish shouted and continued hitting Dr. Grincher who just lay there on the floor and endured everything. Then, there was a sound and a second later, Trish’s body cramped and fell on the floor.

Before she passed out, she spotted Ally holding her tazer in her hands.

* * *

As Trish opened her eyes, she looked at the Commissioner’s face. He seemed neither worried nor happy.

“Sergeant! What were you thinking?! Didn’t I tell you to go by the book? And now what? Breaking and entering, assault and battery!?” he shouted at Trish.

Trish leaned on her elbows and took a look around. Grincher sat on a chair and Ally took care of his wounds. She sighed huffily and threw an angry glance at Ally while the Commissioner continued giving Trish a telling-off. Then, Ally joined Trish and the Commissioner.

“Dr. Grincher won’t press any charges if it is made sure that he won’t be molested by the Sergeant any longer,” Ally said calmly.

“Molested?! Sir! Don’t you see? Spandex catsuits were used in the kidnappings—catsuits produced by his or an associate company. The victims were collected by black vans—vans like those in this building. The guy at the front door is one of Grincher’s drones and tried to clean up the last traces of evidence! We have to search that hidden cellar!” Trish shouted and got up on her feet.

“Some suits and black vans are coincidences, if anything clues, but not evidence. Trish, especially not for a raid without a warrant! You must know that! And there wasn’t anybody at the front door!” the Commissioner barked and stepped towards her.

“So Grincher disabled my nanobots and told him to run away!” Trish shouted back and clenched her fists.

“Your nanobots? Please tell me you didn’t do that! That feature is restricted for self-defence! You’re a loose cannon, Sergeant! Stay put and let me sort this out!” the Commissioner rolled his eyes, wiped the sweat off his forehead and went to Dr. Grincher.

“Did you call the Commissioner after tazering me?” Trish hissed towards Ally and scanned her systems for any damages.

“No. You passed out for just a minute and there he was. Believe me. I had to tazer you. You were about to kill that man and make it all worse. You should really keep a low profile now. Just agree to whatever the Commissioner will tell you to do. Otherwise you won’t stand a chance,” Ally tried to soothe Trish.

“Oh... You wish! I see. So that’s your job?! To keep an eye on me and help them to muzzle me?” Trish first got more upset and wanted to shout at Ally, but then her voice started to tremble, “I ... I’m sorry! It’s just getting worse inside of me. Training the policebots was a piece of cake, but investigating this mess is something different. Like I told him yesterday ... my robot body can memorize every single detail and is always of ahead of my human mind. And I just can’t control my temper. There’s too much ghost in this shell.”

“No! You are something special. But now be co-operative in every way. And then we will sort this out,” Ally still tried to talk sense into Trish and adjusted her blouse’s collar so that Trish could again catch a glimpse of the black spandex underneath. But before Trish could say another word, the Commissioner shook hands with the scientist. Dr. Grincher left the room and the Commissioner returned to Trish and Ally.

“Dr. Grincher didn’t mention a drone, either. So we just had to agree that he will never see you again. And to make sure of that, you will take the rest of the day off. Visit Frank in hospital! He woke up this morning and will be back tomorrow. Or get a pint of oil and a bag of microchips and watch Fritz Lang’s ‘Metropolis’ at home!” the Commissioner ordered Trish still being quite upset.

“Not funny...” Trish whispered because of his last remark. Then, she shook her head and started a final attempt to talk straight with the Commissioner. “So you’re taking me out of the game? Fine! But first listen to me. There is this international syndicate. Grincher is part of it or at least controlled by it. He stole the basis for the mind-controlling fabric technology from Laura. Maybe she is also involved. I wasn’t sure about this, but when I saw her yesterday, she had something in her neck as well, covered by a band-aid. And there’s her robot sister Lilly who lives together with Nora. Our Nora, who controls the policebots until tomorrow. Maybe that’s...”

“Zip it, Sergeant! Do you really believe this?” the Commissioner scoffed and pulled a band-aid off his neck. On the inside it had a small piece of circuit sheet. “This is a safeguard developed by Laura in compliance with the Mayor’s requirements to grant her that first manageable amount of selling concessions for her TEC. Several boxes have been delivered to us yesterday to shield officers against mind control.”

“So Laura was right? Damn it!” Trish frowned. “OK, but there’s still Captain Toole. Why was he kidnapped? And why did Jenny try to kill me again an hour ago?!”

“Captain Toole is not missing any longer, he reported for duty half an hour ago. But you met Jenny today and let her get away ... again?!” he exclaimed and then looked at Ally, “And you didn’t report this?!” and then back at Trish, “All right. Tomorrow, Ally and Frank will be in charge of these cases and I will think about your next assignment. The Mayor has given me carte blanche concerning your future. He doesn’t want to have robots running around uncontrolled.”

Trish inhaled deeply and wanted to protest, especially because Lilly was a robot as well but not officially supervised, either. But the Commissioner continued barking at her.

“I’m not finished yet! Of course, you will be at the inauguration tomorrow morning as your commendation has already been announced to the press. So we can’t take that back as much as I would like to! And after that, you’ll be our most highly decorated file shredder or just an inventory item or I will have Nora delete your personality and make you Policebot 51! Have I made myself clear, Sergeant?!”

“Crystal,” Trish hissed through her clenched jaw and struggled not to push her hand into the Commissioner’s chest and rip his heart out.

“And you! I hope your habit of endangering your colleagues is not about to return. So you stay with her every single second. Don’t fuck up, either!” the Commissioner barked at Ally, put the band-aid back into his neck and left the building.

* * *

V.3. — New Partners

“Sergeant! You heard the Commissioner’s orders. What are we doing here?” Ally asked Trish half an hour later as she stopped her car in front of the policebot branch.

“I just want to show you something, Ally. I don’t know if I can trust you. I don’t know whether you have leaked something to the Commissioner or anybody else. But you’re still an IA officer and I hope you want to do the right thing. So I want to show you the scratches on number 28’s hand to prove to you that I’m not crazy and that whoever came up with the idea that a fake policebot helped Jenny is wrong,” Trish said and left the car.

Ally followed her to entrance. Trish produced her keycard and wanted to open the door. But the screen only displayed ‘access denied—card retained’.

“Fuck! They must have already taken me out of the system. Great. Now they not only succeeded in making a lunatic out of me but also rendering me completely powerless.”

Ally sighed and looked at Trish for a moment. She saw her teary eyes and her desperation, her spoiled sweater and what Trish must have gone through. Then, she reached into her coat’s inside pocket and put her keycard into the slot. The doors opened instantly.

“But how...?” Trish looked at Ally quite puzzled.

“You said it just a moment ago. I’m an IA officer. I have unrestricted access to every single door in the whole department,” Ally said, tapped Trish’s shoulder and entered. Trish showed her the way to policebot 28. Both of them looked at its hand.

It was immaculate.

* * *

At the same time, Rebecca/820 entered the dark office to meet the Syndicate’s boss. Although she was in drone mode, she felt unsafe as she approached the big wooden desk. The boss turned towards Rebecca and looked at her through his rubber mask. Rebecca gulped and stood at attention.

“So, what is the situation on Project Emergency, 820?”

“CACHE’s above-ground floors have been searched by the two police officers. Just as expected. Above ground floors had been cleaned before, underground facilities are secured. Assimilation and conversion restarts as we speak.”

“Splendid, 820! You are doing a great job. So don’t disappoint me tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Sir. 820 will obey!”

“What about S1?”

“Wounded. S1 executed protocol Cover-Up-1 successfully.”

“Good. There’s no need for S1 anymore. I want you to take care of him personally. You did very well on Miss Masters the other day. So be as discreet as possible again... Well, after you had some fun with him for what he had done to you when you were his assistant, of course.”

“Thank you, Sir. 820 will obey,” Rebecca said, thought about Dr. Grincher’s deviant sexual assaults on her in his private quarters at Laura’s company and slightly smiled. She was now constantly in drone mode, but it was not as tight as being an ordinary drone. It just made her absolutely obedient while it was possible for her to experience and show emotions so that her appearance was not very drone-like, especially when she was out there dealing with targeted company owners.

“And afterwards you will take over designation S1. Did you prepare protocol CU-2?”

“Yes, Sir. The devices have been distributed yesterday.”

“Fine. That’ll be all, 820. Don’t disappoint me. Dismissed!”

* * *

“I can’t believe this! Fuck!” Trish still cursed as she and Ally, who wanted to accompany Trish after she had fetched her car, entered the hospital.

“Calm down, Sergeant. But you heard the Commissioner. Please calm down,” Ally said as they entered the Inspector’s room.

“Hey sweetheart,” the Inspector said and kissed his girlfriend’s tear-stained face. While Trish just sobbed and hugged him, he looked at Ally. “Ally?”

“Yes, Frank. It’s me. How are you?” Ally asked and shook hands with him.

“Better, really better. Thanks. But what are you doing here?”

“She’s my babysitter ... and, as it seems, your new partner. But ... you know each other?” Trish interfered.

“Yes, Frank was my mentor when I was a rookie detective,” Ally answered hastily and Trish laughed for the first time today.

“So that explains why you sound like him and always remain calm like a dead body. Something we ... I still have to work on. But first, we have to work on something else.”

“Yes, Ray already informed me. And the Commissioner called me and told me about your latest action. Trish...” the Inspector looked at his girlfriend both worriedly and reproachfully. Trish sighed back at him with her by now already habitual sorry-for-my-impulsiveness-look.

“Are you sure you didn’t report your plan to the Commissioner? Or someone else? Maybe by accident? Maybe you mentioned before that your next step might be a raid on CACHE?” Ally frowned.

“Hmmmm... let me think about it for a second,” Trish mumbled and played the video of last night’s conversation with the Commissioner before her inner eye. “No, didn’t have the chance. The Commissioner interrupted me and told me about Captain Toole’s disappearance before I could mention CACHE. OK, in his study there was that maid drone, but he had put it on stand-by before we talked. And there was no other person I talked to afterwards... until I met you.”

“And I talked to Ray. He didn’t tell anything, either. And he showed no signs of being put under control. So if nobody told anybody anything intentionally...” the Inspector said calmly, looked at Ally and then both Ally and the Inspector looked at Trish.

“What?” Trish frowned and stepped back.

“Come with me. Now!” Ally said and opened the door.

* * *

Some minutes later, they re-entered the Inspector’s room shouting at each other. Ally held her dark-red blouse in her right hand, her coat was buttoned up, but the black spandex stand-up collar was still visible.

“It can’t be possible! Someone always knows what we found out and what we are about to do next, even spontaneous decisions!” Trish exclaimed and looked at Frank. “She thinks I am the mole! Frank! Say something!”

“Admit it, Sergeant. I checked everything. There can’t be anyone else. Frank was unconscious, Ray didn’t know anything until yesterday. And I am IA,” Ally stated.

“So maybe you are the mole! As IA officer, you know everything. You get to read all the files. You have access to everything! And that’s why you were sent here. To spy on me! For the Commissioner. Or for them directly. Or they bribed or forced the Commissioner to instate you,” Trish sobbed.

“Trish! Calm down, I can vouch for Ally. She is the most loyal officer I have ever met,” the Inspector intervened. He bit on his lips as he realized that he’d just confirmed Ally’s allegations.

“What!? Frank ... please. I am your partner. You have to believe me. What made you change your mind? I ... I can’t understand this. I can’t stand this anymore!” Trish cried, turned around and jumped out of the open window. Ally leaped towards the window and saw how Trish landed safely and walked to her car totally unharmed.

“I hope she acts as ordered,” Ally sighed, put a faint smile on her face and turned around towards the Inspector.