The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter VI — Thursday

“I do solemnly swear to devote all my power to the wellbeing of the citizens, to enhance their benefit, to ward off detriment, to protect and defend this city’s laws, to fulfil my duties faithfully and to exercise justice to everyone. So help me God,” the Mayor said in front of a judge on the city hall’s large outside staircase. Hundreds of citizens had come to see the inauguration of their re-elected mayor and, of course, the widely announced deputization of fifty policebots.

The Commissioner stood next to the Mayor and was the first to shake hands after the judge had left the stage. The members of the City Council on the Mayor’s other side now also congratulated the old and new municipal leader. On the stair head behind the Commissioner fifty policebots stood by. Some of the Mayor’s bodyguards had been distributed all over the staircase and observed everything attentively.

Then, the Mayor went to a speech stand, waved at the crowed and smiled. After some moments, the crowd silenced and the Mayor started his speech, “Fellow citizens! Let me first express my humble gratitude for being elected mayor the second time. And I would like to invite those who did not vote for me to join me in making this city even better. And we will start with that today. Because today...”

Between the bottom of the stairs and the crowd some rows of chairs had been installed for dignitaries, other VIPs and disabled visitors. Trish sat in the first row next to the Inspector, Ally and Captain Toole. All of them wore their regular uniforms consisting of dark-blue trousers, shirt, tie and hat. Trish didn’t really listen to the speech. She just sat there rather stressed and waited for being called to the speech stand to be commended.

The Inspector looked at Ally and Trish and then tried to put his hand on Trish’s thigh to establish contact with her. But Trish just took his hand and put it back on his thigh. They had hardly talked this morning. The Inspector had come here right from hospital. But Trish had frozen him and Ally off because of their dispute the day before. Ally also sighed and looked like she wished this to be over as soon as possible.

“I present you today a major step forward in our fight against crime in this city. So I ask the Commissioner, Captain Toole and Sergeant O’Cully to join me up here,” the Mayor went on. The Commissioner and Captain Toole took position right next to the Mayor while Trish waited some feet apart. The three men put their right hands on a big buzzer.

“You all know that I have some reservations concerning new technologies in the context of mind control. And I promise you that I will continue in keeping up the restrictions in that sector as long as necessary and possible. But today, it’s about your safety. And so I hereby deputize these 50 policebots to serve and to protect!” the Mayor declared and the men pressed the buzzer.

Instantly, the policebots came to life and stood at attention. Their armoured plating reflected their blinking red and blue LEDs. Most of the crowd cheered and applauded while some of the visitors booed and tried to shout anti-police and anti-robotization slogans. Trish looked at the crowd and inhaled deeply. Next would be her turn.

“Thank you, thank you!” the Mayor tried to calm the crowd down. The Commissioner and Captain Toole stepped aside and went some steps down.

“Thank you! Today, I would also like to use the opportunity to commend a police officer who has made extraordinary efforts during the last weeks and months to make this possible, to provide our new officers not only with know-how but also with the basis to make autonomous decisions for our wellbeing. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Sergeant Patricia O’Cully!” the Mayor said, started the applause and then produced a silver medal from a small box. He turned towards Trish and smiled.

Trish also faced him. But suddenly, she squinced up her face, her hands started to tremble. Ally and the Inspector jumped up from their seats and climbed the stairs towards the speech stand.

“I can’t ... I can’t stand this any longer!” Trish screamed out loud. Ally jumped forward and tried to grab her. But it was too late.

Trish drew her gun and fired three shots at the Mayor’s chest.

* * *

“Come with me. Now!” Ally said and opened the door. Some moments later, they entered the hospital’s x-ray department. Ally looked for an old x-ray room, got in and closed the door behind them.

“I still don’t understand, Ally! Why are we here?” Trish exclaimed. But before Ally could utter a word, Trish seized her shoulder, flung her around, grabbed her blouse with both hands, twisted them so that the blouse was partially pulled out of Ally’s leggings and pushed the blonde Lieutenant back against the door.

“Stop it! You are hurting me. Take your hands off of me,” Ally hissed towards Trish. Trish panted heavily and moved closer until her face was just three inches away from Ally’s. Both women stared the other in the eye, Trish into Ally’s cold green eyes and Ally into Trish’s wide shaky eyes that fought against a flood of tears just waiting to be released.

“Don’t I think that I don’t get what you’re up to! You think I am the mole. I wanted to trust you, but I still don’t know if I can,” Trish whispered with a trembling voice and then ripped Ally’s blouse open so that all the buttons fell on the floor. Trish looked down and saw that underneath her blouse and leggings Ally was wearing a shiny black high-necked spandex body with dark-green quilted neoprene segments at her flanks and an about five inches long vertical slit underneath the stand-up collar.

“I knew it! I saw the black collar under your blouse when you stepped out of your car. And then again at CACHE. And your aloofness and tazering me gave you away, too! You’re just an obedient drone, you’re part of the scam! Who sent you?!” Trish screamed and stepped back.

But Ally just followed Trish, stretched out her hands and before Trish could react, Ally had pulled Trish’s head towards her own and started to kiss her passionately. Trish was flabbergasted for a second but then kissed her back frantically. Ally even caressed Trish’s firm rubberized ass cheeks and Trish slowly let her hands slide over the shiny fabric that covered Ally’s body. After some moments, both of them let go of each other, stepped back and inhaled deeply.

“Would a drone do that?” Ally asked and for the first time the corners of her mouth indicated something like a smile.

“Maybe part of your programming. So let me check again,” Trish mumbled, stepped forward and kissed Ally. The blonde woman returned the kiss willingly, moaned and rubbed Trish’s crotch with her thigh so that the faux-leather and the latex squeaked. As Trish let go of her, she whispered into Ally’s ear, “OK. But what about that spandex body?! I hope it isn’t silver on the inside.”

“No, it’s not. Here, take a look!” Ally said, grabbed into the vertical slit and turned the fabric between her breasts inside out. Trish looked at the fabric and even took a quick look inside the spandex body. She calmed down more and more and leaned against a treatment table. Ally then took off her coat and her ruined blouse.

“I just like wearing tight clothes. Like you. They hug my whole body. The whole day. And that is something I desperately need. Some years ago I did not look out for my partner during a raid so that he got severely wounded. I was transferred, fell in love with my new partner and two years ago I was again responsible for his accident. He left me, I became depressed, made further mistakes at work. Finally, I was transferred to IA ... taken out of the firing line, investigating on my own, concentrating just on my work. But in the end it was lots of sports and the tight sportswear that somehow helped me to get back on track. It caresses my body, it makes me feel good. And it is my armour. It cushions me against the bad things out there ... and it looks hot,” Ally explained and Trish sensed that Ally finally showed some emotions as an immense burden was eased just by telling her story to someone who had the same liking.

“It definitely does! So ... so you’re not a drone? You’re on my side?” Trish asked reluctantly and felt ashamed for her—again—impetuous behaviour.

“Of course, Trish. I’m IA. But I’m a good person. So please don’t take my aloofness wrong. I just haven’t talked a lot to other people during the last couple of months—apart from investigating them. After months of just poring over files this is my first ‘real’ assignment back in the field. I just want to prove that I’m all right again. I ... I just don’t want to fuck up again.”

Trish looked at Ally now standing in front of her just wearing a black wet-look body, her black faux-leather leggings and the belt with gun, tazer and badge. Her firm round breasts and nipples were highlighted by the tight and shiny fabric. Her long blonde hair fell loosely on her shiny black shoulders and was the perfect contrast. Ally now even smiled at Trish and stepped forward so that she stood under a bright examination lamp that made both her clothing and her hair sparkle. Trish’s jaw dropped. Ally was one of the most beautiful women she had recently seen. And she wore tight and shiny clothes for the same reasons Trish did. She really seemed to be on her side—despite Trish’s blindfold accusation.

“I’m sorry,” Ally said and gave Trish another short thank-you-kiss, “it’s unwise and against regulations to kiss another officer. But I had to convince you that you can trust me. And that’s also the reason why we are here in this room.”

“I still don’t understand. Do you think I am the mole or not?” Trish shrugged her shoulders.

“We’re safe in here. This is an old-fashioned x-ray room. The walls have lead inlays so that—at the time they used traditional x-ray machinery—no radiation could get out of here.”

“And no radio communication, either,” Trish concluded, “Oh, now I see. You think Nora not only installed these on-duty limits but also ... spyware? And that’s also why you were so distant all the time ... to make them believe that you had no clue, that you were on their side?”

“Absolutely. And we will soon know whether I’m right,” Ally plugged a cable into a CAT scan computer and handed Trish the other end. Trish pulled her sweater up, opened her interface, sat down on a chair and connected herself. She wanted to ask Ally if she knew what she was about to do, but instead she rolled her eyes, sat upright and looked straight ahead. LEDs in her interface started to blink.

“O-pening-basic-pro-gramming. Please-en-ter-per-sonal-access-code,” she then stated with a robotic voice. Ally chuckled as she knew the code from Trish’s file and entered it.

“Access-gran-ted. O-pening-basic-settings,” Trish stated and Ally searched the changes that had been made four days ago. She finally found the commands and took a closer look at them. She scoffed, entered new commands and pressed enter. Trish blinked and then repeated “sa-ving-data ... sa-ving-data ...” for some seconds.

“I hope you know what you’re doing to ... Oh, did you find anything?” Trish said as she was disconnected by Ally.

“Yes, spyware. Just as I thought. It doesn’t read your memory or your programming as you would then detect it. But everything you saw and heard the last four days has been transmitted to two servers, one inside the police department ... maybe used by the Commissioner, Captain Toole or Nora ... and one outside.

“So I was the mole?” Trish asked and then gulped as she realized that her sexy role play with the Inspector on Sunday morning must have been transmitted, too.

“Yes. And you still are. I just deleted the on-duty limits but left the spyware as it was. We don’t want them to know that we found it, do we?”

“Of course not. But the moment we get out of this room, our discovery will be transmitted anyway.”

“Yes, and that’s why I want you to move everything that happened in this room to an encrypted folder that will only grant access when I and only I say ‘wake up’ to you. And I will take care of the rest. Let me just inform Frank and then do it,” Ally explained and called the Inspector from an internal hospital phone. Trish pulled her sweater back down. One minute later, Ally hung up, put her coat back on, buttoned it up and turned back to Trish, “All right. Frank knows how to play our little game. So please encrypt the data now, Trish. You have to trust me on that.”

“I do, but first...” Trish just smiled, stepped towards Ally and gave her a long kiss. Then, she concentrated for a moment, blinked twice and looked at Ally.

“I still don’t understand, Ally! Why are we here?” Trish exclaimed ...

After her escape from the hospital, Trish went home. As she parked the car in front of the house, she spotted the refuse collection on the other side of the street. It had started to rain, but the three dustmen (drones) wore green and neon-yellow catsuits with silver reflective segments that were made from latex to shield them from bad weather and dirt. Perfectly orchestrated, they fetched the dustbins out of the backyards and emptied them into the unmanned collection truck that moved slowly along the street. At the end of it, they would turn around and collect at Trish’s side of the street. Trish remained next to the car for a moment as she sensed that one drone had a stronger signal than the others. She watched them for a moment, but there was nothing awkward.

“Don’t be paranoid, Trish!” she then said to herself, shrugged her shoulders and continued her way to the apartment being wet all over. She went directly to the sleeping room still upset because of what had happened at the hospital. She took her sweater and boots off, concentrated and let all of her other ‘clothing’ disappear so that her badge and gun just fell on the floor. She lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

What was happening to her? She was absolutely puzzled. It seemed as if everybody had ganged up on her. The Commissioner didn’t believe her anyhow, but now Ally and the Inspector didn’t either. And it would only be a matter of minutes until Ally would show up as her chaperon. So Trish decided to get some rest and to vent her anger.

But then, she started to cry again at the thought that now even the Inspector was to be taken away from her as a colleague. She still loved Frank and she loved working together with him as a team. Tears ran down her cheeks. How could the Commissioner regard her as just a robot, as just a thing? Things don’t fear, things don’t love, things don’t cry!

After some moments, as she had calmed down a bit, she heard the sound of the collection gang approaching the house on her side of the street through the patter of rain. But there was also another sound, the sound of a motorbike. She compared the sound with her recordings of Jenny’s bike and it matched. Trish jumped up and looked out of the window being still completely naked. It was in fact Jenny who dismounted her bike in the backyard and went to the fire escape to sneak into Trish’s apartment. It seemed as if she had used the collection’s noise to not draw any attention.

“Just you wait!” Trish whispered, put her police boots on, concentrated and jumped out of the window. With every inch she fell, her skin changed to her tight latex-like police overall she had worn as policebot instructor. Trish landed on the ground and saw how Jenny jumped up to catch the bottom step of the steel ladder to pull it down to the ground. But because of the heavy rain, the ladder was so slippery that Jenny couldn’t keep hold of it.

Trish sprinted towards Jenny and to her own surprise reached her almost within a blink of an eye. Apparently, she wasn’t limited to human abilities anymore when chasing Jenny. She seized her and flung her through the air. Jenny landed in the middle of the backyard on the hard concrete floor. Her bike helmet prevented her from getting seriously hurt. But it also broke right in the middle so that Jenny pulled it off her bald head.

“Fuck! How’s that possible? They told me you can’t exercise these powers on duty,” Jenny moaned and stood up. She stretched her neck so that it made a creaky noise.

“They?! Who are they? Grincher, that syndicate? Who controls it?!”

“I Don’t know! Meetings are arranged by my lawyer, they just pick me up and carry me somewhere. But even if I knew I wouldn’t tell you! I just have to get hold of you!” Jenny said and clenched her fists.

“No, Jenny! That’s my job. And now I got you!” Trish shouted frantically and walked towards Jenny. At the same time, the collection drones entered the backyard and stoically fetched the dustbins without bothering at all about the two women fighting and screaming.

Jenny jumped at Trish with a stretched out leg and hit her in the middle of her chest. Trish coughed and fell on her back. But she managed to grab Jenny by her foot and to throw her into a pile of boxes.

As Trish stood on her feet again, Jenny climbed out of the boxes and took off her leather jacket. Underneath she wore a sleeveless body made of black latex. The trouser waistband and a bit of the body were covered by a black leather kidney belt that was laced up so tightly that it almost served as a corset. Jenny clenched her fists, flexed her upper arm muscles and inhaled deeply so that her round breasts pressed against the shiny rubber. She had obviously used her pre-trial confinement to do some work-out.

Trish turned around slowly. Rain rolled off her latex skin and her wet hair stuck to her face. She then grabbed the end of a disused power cable protruding out of the ground and effortlessly ripped about three metres of it out of the concrete before it snapped. As Jenny wanted to attack Trish, she used it like a whip and hit Jenny’s chest so that the latex body tore open horizontally and just the round undersides of Jenny’s breasts were exposed.

“Is this your way to say thank you, Trish? Think of the nice moments we had!” Jenny protested and again leaped towards Trish.

She stepped on the cable before Trish could use it again as a whip, grabbed it to pull herself towards Trish and then started to punch Trish in her belly. But Trish just grabbed Jenny by her hands and jumped forward so that both of them fell to the ground. Jenny landed on her back and struggled against Trish who lay face-to-face on her body and started to tie Jenny’s hands and feet together with the cable.

“Nice time? Yes, in the beginning. But then you betrayed me! You used me! You made this thing out of me! And now ... now you will be locked away till your last breath for trying to kill me twice! No re-education! No probation!” Trish screamed at her with rain dripping off her hair and face and while the drones carried the dustbins back into the backyard still not bothering about them.

“Killing you? No, Trish ... as I said the other day, I just want you! I want you to be my dolly. And I can’t stand to see other men and women at your side. OK, I was instructed to shoot at you or your colleagues to get you more confused and finally go ballistic and make mistakes. But I aimed only at your colleagues. They don’t deserve you. You belong to me!” Jenny shouted back at her.

Trish frowned and calmed down a bit. Jenny would even kill for her? She looked at Jenny in her tight black clothes with raindrops all over and with her partially exposed breasts. Of course, Jenny had fallen in love with her and she had also developed feelings for Jenny ... and they had had a really great night together.

“I’m sorry, Jenny. I still like you as a person. But you are responsible for your actions. So I still have to arrest you,” Trish panted and caressed Jenny’s cheek remembering the day they’d met in the café.

“I understand that, Trish. But ... but you should ... you should,” Jenny stuttered very silently so that Trish bent forward to understand what she was saying. Then, Jenny grinned widely, “you should not trust a lunatic like me. Trapped you again!”

Trish frowned. But then she felt a tazer in her neck. Someone had sneaked up on her while Jenny had attracted her attention. Trish rolled her eyes because of her inattentiveness and felt the tazer. As she fell off Jenny and on the ground, she spotted one of the male collection drones standing next to her. Before Trish’s CPU shut her down as a precaution against the electric shock, she saw how the drone’s appearance changed to Steph’s wearing a night-blue PVC catsuit.

* * *

As Trish woke up, she lay spread-eagled in the cargo bed of a black van. Her ankles and wrists had been screwed to the vehicle body with metal clamps so that even with her robot strength an escape was out of the question. She felt a slight tingling at her ankles and lifted her head to take a look. Some shiny fabric had been wrapped around them prior to clamping them to the van.

Suddenly, a sliding door was opened and Jenny and Steph entered the van. Jenny wiped the rain off her bald head. Maybe it was rather because of her tight leather pants and the tight black latex body with the horizontal chest slit, but even without hair she made a quite attractive impression. The same was for Steph. She had her original 48-year-old body, but the compressing pvc catsuit and the robust boots became her well.

“Where is your new partner, my love? This Ally bitch? She was supposed to be here with you, to accompany you wherever you go,” Jenny asked, “Because we are supposed to take care of the both of you.”

“We had a fight and I ran away. She won’t come, so forget about her!”

But Jenny just sighed and ordered Steph to welcome Ally upstairs. Steph nodded, knelt down next to Trish, held her head tightly and kissed her. Trish already knew that this kiss was not for pleasure but for obtaining her DNA. She was basically a robot but just like her mind, her tissue was still partially human and so it had a DNA.

A moment later, Steph had changed her appearance to Trish’s. At first, Trish marvelled at her body in that shiny jumpsuit. Then, she scoffed, struggled against her bonds and protested loudly. But Steph-Trish left the van totally unimpressed.

“I somehow knew that there was something fishy about your friend. She’s not just controlled. She hasn’t been made just a drone,” Trish said exertedly.

“Robotized. Just like you. She’s now SUE-1, a Special-Undercover-Execution-Bot. And she’s very good at what she does. Ask your Captain Toole,” Jenny chuckled.

“I knew it! So I’m not crazy after all. Then tell me... What are you up to?!” Trish hissed at Jenny who knelt down next to her.

“No, no, no, no ... I won’t tell you their plan. Too many villains make the same mistake and tell about the rest of their plans and then the hero manages to escape and everything’s in vain. And besides...” Jenny grinned and let her left hand slide over Trish’s dark blue latex skin, “I don’t want to take the suspense out of this story.”

“Their plan? So you’re again working for somebody else?” Trish scoffed, “At least you accept to be the villain.”

“Yup! Anyway, villains are sexier than all those heroes suffering from identity problems and I-don’t-know-what. And yes, I made a deal ... again! I write love letter to you from pre-trial custody, I take the blame in court, I make sure that you’re there when being transferred to prison, they get me out of that transport, I drive you crazy, I get hold of you. Until now everything’s worked out fine. And when everything’s over ... I ... get ... you! As my pet, as my doll, as my robot ... you name it. You will be re-programmed and given to me,” Jenny whispered in Trish’s ear and caressed her firm latex-clad breasts.

Trish closed her eyes and savoured Jenny’s gentle touch. Then, Jenny kissed Trish passionately and Trish didn’t fight against it. It was crazy: after two days of everyone firing broadsides against Trish, this loony villain was the first one who seemed to care for her. But then, Jenny gave Trish a gentle smack on her belly and stood up, “But first things first!”

“You are for sure crazy! Now let me go and I will just bring you back, no word about this or the shooting!”

“There you are again! History repeating itself ... you’re tied up and begging me. Again. Lovely memories,” Jenny just chuckled and went to Trish’s feet. She took the shiny fabric that was wrapped around her ankles and pulled it up her legs. The tingling increased and Trish knew what Jenny was up to.

“Please Jenny, please stop this!” Trish screamed and struggled again. But Jenny continued pulling the silver leggings up Trish’s legs. She did it slowly, inch by inch, as if she was in fact enjoying it.

“I first wondered why they ordered me to put you into these leggings. Because your skin is mostly made of latex ... rubber. And rubber isn’t electrographic,” Jenny mumbled.

“I don’t care! Just stop it. Stop it now!”

“Well, they explained to me that your skin is of course peppered with sensors for cold, heat et cetera. The fabric establishes a connection to these sensors and then to your CPU. So you’re not at all immune to this really wonderful piece of clothing,” Jenny chuckled and pulled the leggings all the way up. She got up and looked at Trish squirming on the floor and struggling against her fetters.

“Please don’t ... No! ... Jenny, please,” Trish begged as the tingling entered her body and infected her circuits. She tried to suppress it and screamed out loud. But all of a sudden, she fell absolutely silent and stared at the roof. Inside of her, she felt only pure bliss and arousal.

“Tell me ... tell me what’s happening!” Jenny ordered, bit her lower lip in arousal and let her hands slip through the slit in her latex body to caress her firm breasts.

“Suspending resistance ... suspending willpower,” Trish chanted still staring at the roof.

“Yes ... go on,” Jenny exhaled deeply, imagined how it would be like to have Trish as her obedient slave doll and rubbed her thighs against each other.

“Executing initial instructions ... implementing utter obedience,” Trish stated. Then, she blinked twice and looked at Jenny who had already put one hand into her leather pants.

“Perfect! Now, you will do whatever I say!” she moaned and smiled back at Trish with a mixture of viciousness and arousal, maybe even love.

“Yes, of course, Jenny. I will obey.”

Jenny wanted to say something else, but as Trish lay like that in front of her, she pondered for a second. Then, she opened her leather pants and took them off. She knelt next to Trish, lifted one leg up, grabbed the snap fasteners in her crotch and pulled her latex body open. The tight material instantly rode up and revealed her dripping-wet pussy. Jenny inhaled deeply and pressed her pussy against Trish’s spandex-clad crotch. She moved her hips slowly back and forth and thus rubbed herself against Trish. But then, she stopped, slid a bit back and grabbed the silver leggings in Trish’s crotch with her hands. She buried her fingernails deep in the material and then ripped it apart so that the middle seam burst for about five inches.

“Reproduce your pussy!” Jenny ordered impatiently and a second later, a dark-blue latex pussy protruded through the silver spandex in Trish’s crotch. Jenny licked her lips and would rather have eaten that juicy rubber pussy. But she just slid back forward and pressed her fleshy labia on top of Trish’s. While Trish remained totally calm, Jenny moaned out loud, bent forward and leaned on her arms.

“And now ... now, my love ... grow inside me!” Jenny panted and closed her eyes in expectation of what was about to happen: not visible from the outside, a dark-blue rubber dildo grew out of Trish’s pussy and slowly entered Jenny’s.

“Wow! Oh yes ... my love, yes!” Jenny screamed out loud as the phallic extension filled her more and more. Then, her whole body shivered and she gasped for air, sat back up and stroke her still latex-clad upper body.

“Yes, stop ... OK, OK ... enough,” Jenny stammered and her pelvis jerked back and forth as Trish stopped filling her. For a moment, Jenny just sat there and enjoyed the ‘plug’. But then, she also wanted the ‘play’. She moved her hips back and forth and let the latex dildo slide in and out of her.

“So .. so ... good! Oh yes ... hmmm ... oh, my love ... oh yes ... we will ... have so much fun ... together!” Jenny moaned and after even some seconds she came heavily. Due to solitary pre-trial custody this was the first real orgasm since the night she and Trish had spent some months ago. Gasping for air and falling onto Trish’s body she said with her last strength, “Pull ... it ... back! Hmmm... Please!”

As ordered, Trish drew the dildo back into her body and even let her dark-blue latex pussy disappear. Jenny’s still twitching pussy smacked loudly as the dildo’s bell end popped out of it. She continued moaning and kissed still unresponsive Trish.

“Thanks, Trish!” Jenny then cleared her throat and stroke Trish’s cheek. She stood up slowly, closed the latex body in her crotch with still shaking hands and put her leather pants back on.

“I just had to use this opportunity. And once I’ll have you re-programmed, you will enjoy this, too. Oh, it will be just great for the both of us! But as I said, first things first. So let’s go upstairs and discuss with SUE-1 how to proceed,” Jenny said, unscrewed the clamps that held Trish to the floor and opened the van’s sliding door, “And you will explain to her tomorrow’s processes and how to put on a police uniform properly. Because we want her to keep a low profile in front of the city hall, don’t we?”

“Yes, Jenny. We want her to behave perfectly tomorrow,” Trish said unemotionally, put her boots back on and stood up.

* * *

The Mayor’s bodyguards hastened to the speech stand. Two of them grabbed the Mayor and dragged him behind one of the building’s massive stone columns while Ally took care of Trish. She hit the pistol out of her hand and held her in headlock. Trish tried to fight her way out of Ally’s grip but surprisingly couldn’t free herself. The other bodyguards drew their guns and pointed them at Trish and Ally. The policebots automatically marched forward and sealed the staircase off.

“Everybody calm down! We have the situation under control!” the Commissioner shouted and took position between Trish and the City Council. “Trish! How could you disappoint me like that? How could you betray my trust?! I demand an explanation!”

“Leave her alone, Commissioner. Everything she does and says isn’t of her own accord,” the Inspector remarked and joined the Commissioner.

“Do you think this isn’t Trish? A look-alike ... like at the airport this summer?” the Commissioner asked.

“No, it is Trish. She has been under the control of that spandex clothing that has posed us quite some riddles recently.”

“I don’t believe that she is controlled, Frank. Safety band-aids have been distributed the day before yesterday. A police officer can’t be tricked into mind-controlling clothes anymore,” the Commissioner said and pointed at the band-aid in his neck.

“Trish, Ally and I don’t have them and we won’t let any electronics or fabrics touch our skin for the time being,” the Inspector said and approached Trish who still tried to fight against Ally’s grip.

“I think Trish has just gone berserk. She finally accepted being a robot. And as that, she can’t cope with our human regulations and restrictions. So she killed the man who tried to uphold anti-robot restrictions as much as possible and who supported me on putting that loose cannon away,” the Commissioner said pointing at Trish and followed the Inspector, “Admit it, Sergeant!”

“Yes, I admit it! You are right. I finally found out who ... what I am. I am a machine. I am perfect. And you are not! Humans are always hurting each other, they are lying, they are destroying this planet, they obstruct justice ... Humans are so defective, THEY have to be controlled for the greater good! Not me!” Trish shouted as loud as she could being still held by Ally.

“See, Frank?! So go ahead, take a look and make a fool of yourself. You won’t find any silver spandex leggings,” the Commissioner said and made a granting gesture.

The Inspector unbuttoned Trish’s uniform trousers and pulled them down. Underneath, Trish’s body was naked.

“I told you so, Frank. She’s obviously not controlled by that fabric. But I don’t care if she’s a robot look-alike or if she’s Trish acting on her own. She shot the Mayor and just explained to us why. So arrest that thing!” the Commissioner ordered the bodyguards.

“Just one second, Sir. I said she HAD been under the control of that silver spandex. Now, she is still controlled, but without wearing spandex. Because ... uhm, I hope I explain this correctly as I have been informed about all that just briefly...” the Inspector intervened and signalled the bodyguards to back off.

“Well, if you want to bring a robot under your control with that fabric, it doesn’t have to wear it all the time. Once the fabric has infected the CPU, you can make changes to the robot’s programming. Then, the fabric isn’t necessary any longer, it’s just something like a ... uhm ... door opener. Only a human needs to wear it all the time because the original human mind comes back to life as soon as the fabric is taken off. So ... It is Trish and she is controlled,” he explained, unbuttoned her shirt and opened Trish’s interface, “Here, let me show you.”

The Inspector produced the USB stick he had received from Nora the other day from his pocket and plugged it in. The Commissioner frowned and looked at Ally trying to gather her attention.

Instantly, Trish’s body jerked. Ally let go of her and everyone stepped back. Trish stood in the middle being half-naked with her clothes dangling off her body. Trish froze and then her body underneath the uniform started to change. It became metallic-golden, her breasts grew and protruded out of her tight shirt, her hair changed length and colour. Some seconds later, the golden sexbot stood there, being gaped at by everyone (except the policebots).

“Manual override implemented, outer shell adjusted, sexbot mode initiated!” Trish stated calmly and her body lost its frozen state. She let her golden fingers slide along her glittering golden body, took off the rest of her uniform and put her arms akimbo. “Hello, Master! I am your sexbot. All systems fully operational. Please use me as you wish.”

“What the heck, Frank?! Now she’s obviously controlled by you!” the Commissioner shouted and also looked reproachfully towards Ally. The chairwoman of the City Council now also joined them and looked at the curvaceous sexbot.

“Yes, uhm ... I tried to spare this to her and you. But it is necessary to have Trish back as herself. Just let me go on,” the Inspector said to the Commissioner and the chairwoman blushed a bit. Then, the Inspector addressed Trish, “Do you want to pleasure your Master no matter how?”

“Yes, Master. Please use me as you wish,” Trish replied being totally focussed at the Inspector.

“Then I wish you to orgasm right here right now, as quickly as possible!” the Inspector ordered.

“Yes, Master,” Trish said and rolled her eyes as a wave of pleasure went through her glittering golden body. She writhed in joy and her legs trembled. She put her hands on her thighs, gasped for air and moaned out loud. Her pelvis jerked and her whole body shivered. But all of a sudden, her skin lost its metallic-golden colour, everything changed back to original shape and colour. Trish gasped and fell on the floor being completely naked.

“Argh! Frank! Frank, please ... Jenny did this to me. She made me shoot. I ... I would never...” Trish wined and simultaneously made her skin acquire the dark-blue police catsuit look.

“I believe you, Trish. Everything will be fine,” the Inspector knelt next to her and hugged her.

“But Inspector, she could also be a look-alike and pretend to be controlled to make you think she was your partner and to go easy on her,” the chairwoman of the City Council said.

“Good thought, Ma’am. But the sexbot programme overlayed the external programming in Trish’s RAM. And to make sure to have just the original programming, she had to orgasm ... because ... well, uhm ...” the Inspector blushed again.

“We found out last weekend that there’s a bug in my programming that resets me as soon as I experience an orgasm while being in that mode. It wouldn’t have worked with another robot or another robot would at least have shown its original appearance,” Trish completed and stood up. Then, she kissed the Inspector, “Thank you, my dear. For rescuing me and for finally believing me.”

“I believed you all the time, my dear. But we’ll sort that out later.”

“Amazing! In the end, emotions still vanquish technology,” the chairwoman reflected silently but then dug deeper. “But still, Inspector, how did you know that she’s the real Sergeant ... prior to resetting her?”

“Well,” the Inspector went on, “as far as we know since last night, there are only three robotized persons that are capable of changing their appearance after acquiring someone’s DNA. Trish, Lilly and Stephanie Creeks. We assume this concerning the latter because she had been missing, showed up again and definitely did not wear silver-lined spandex when she returned. The Sergeant and I made sure of that being at her place at that time.”

“But that ... that doesn’t rule out that the highly respected Captain Toole has been robotized as well. And even if he and Steph had been robotized, the third one—Lilly—could have impersonated Trish as well,” the Commissioner frowned.

“No, she couldn’t. And the Captain isn’t a robot, either.”

“And why?” the chairwoman asked.

“Because all three who have yet been robotized are here right now and one of them is actually impersonating the Captain,” the Inspector said. He nodded towards Ally. She drew her tazer, pointed it at Captain Toole and fired.

* * *

Steph waited—looking completely like Trish—in the kitchen. She had rubbed the rain off her PVC skin and had put on a pair of matching sneakers. As the front door was unlocked, Steph-Trish smiled and positioned her tightly PVC-wrapped body in the door leading to the hallway.

“Oh, there is my babysitter. Listen, Ally, I’m sorry about...” she purred in order to gain Ally’s trust but stopped as she saw that just Jenny and Trish had entered. Her smile vanished within a second and she walked towards Trish. Both women looked at each other like monozygotic twins.

“Wow! What a sight! But there are still some things that need to be done first. Trish, would you be so nice to take off those silver leggings and prepare for re-programming?” Jenny said and bit on her lower lip looking at the two Trishs, one being dressed in a shiny night-blue PVC catsuit and one being clad in dark-blue latex at the top and silver spandex at the bottom.

“Yes, Jenny. Copying basic programming to RAM for re-programming,” Trish said and took off the silver leggings. Then, she stood at attention, blinked twice and looked at Jenny. Her voice now sounded quite mechanical, “SUE-2.rea-dy.for.addi-tional.pro-gramming. Please.pro-vide.this.unit.with.input. SUE-2.will.obey.”

“Perfect! Two special units at hand! Uhm, SUE-2, make these modifications,” Jenny said, took her phone out of her pants and held it in front of Trish’s belly. Trish opened her interface and Jenny plugged the phone in.

“Re-cei-ving.and.imple-menting.modi-fi-cations,” Trish stated and some seconds later, Jenny removed the phone.

“Modi-fi-cations.saved. Run-ning.modi-fied.basic.pro-gramming.from.RAM,” Trish said and closed her eyes. As she opened them up again, her body relaxed and she smiled at Jenny.

“Very nice, thank you, Trish. Oh, could you do your chameleon thing and dress like Steph, please?” Jenny asked and some seconds later, two now in every aspect (except for their boots/shoes) identical Trishs stood in front of Jenny. Jenny stepped forward and gave both of them a long passionate kiss.

“Wow, so awesome! What’s better than my Trish? Two! And I think the three of us might have some minutes for some fun now,” Jenny laughed. The real Trish lifted one finger to protest. But before she could say anything, Jenny’s mobile phone rang.

“Yes? Yes ... OK ... I understand, Sir,” Jenny just said, put her phone back into her pants and smiled at the real Trish, “Don’t worry. Ally won’t come here tonight. She went somewhere else and our people over there will take care of her.”

Then, Jenny looked at Steph-Trish, “So you won’t be needed here. The boss wants you to resume your post and execute your orders to prepare for tomorrow.”

Steph-Trish just closed her eyes for a second and changed to Carla, the attractive craftswoman. As she didn’t have her shirt and hotpants available, she kept the PVC catsuit. She left the apartment leaving Trish and Jenny alone.

“So, where were we? Oh yes ... let us just see if you received your instructions correctly. Then you will brief Steph ... Carla ... uhm SUE-1 by phone. And afterwards, at least the two of us we will have again some fun together,” Jenny said and caressed Trish’s spandex-clad body.

“Sorry, no time, Jenny. I want to be left alone tonight. I’m still angry with Frank and Ally because they don’t believe me. I won’t talk to them till tomorrow. They are so human, so insufficient, so deficient. I know they are wrong. So they must be controlled. All humans must be controlled, be made efficient. And the syndicate will help them, by controlling them, perfecting them. So every opposition against that must be eliminated,” Trish recited her new programming.

“And what are you going to do about that?”

“I will shoot the Mayor tomorrow at my commendation and thus unleash Project Emergency. I will let them arrest me and I will set out my motives,” Trish said and let her ‘clothing’ disappear.

“Very well, my doll. And I will get you out of prison or wherever they will put you and we’ll be together again ... forever,” Jenny smiled and gave Trish a kiss.

* * *

About an hour later, Captain Toole sat down on his couch. He loosened his tie and looked at the opened can of beer in front of him. It was like a déjà-vu. He remembered sitting here two days ago after a hard workday. He unbuttoned his uniform shirt and scoffed as he saw the black spandex underwear.

He remembered having sex in his bedroom with that cheeky craftswoman, Carla. But then, there was a blackout. He couldn’t remember a whole day! The last thing he recalled was that he had woken up this morning lying next to Carla in her bed. She had told him about lots of sex, alcohol and drugs. And as he had looked at himself, there was this underwear, a sleeveless and short-legged spandex suit with a wide neck opening and a crotch zipper.

“Oh Carla,” he chuckled as he thought of her telling him that she had a fetish for clothes like that so that she had talked him into letting her sew him into that suit. She wanted him to wear it till their next date. He agreed keeping that suit on and really looked forward to see her again. Not only because of her and the great sex they would have. But also because of that spandex suit that made him feel wanted, constantly triggered his arousal and spiced up his career-oriented life.

Of course, he had not told anybody about Carla and the suit when he had reported back for duty this morning. This was his private life. At least he now had one again.

The Captain then pulled his shirt off his body and let his hands slide over his muscular chest and his firm belly. He instantly felt an erection fighting against his trousers and so he opened both crotch zippers. Thinking of his new girlfriend, he started jerking his member and moaned silently. Carla had actually encouraged him to enjoy that suit as often as he liked.

He really understood her fetish now and gladly wore the suit 24/7. His left hand continued caressing his upper body and even twirled his erect nipples. He moaned out loud and jerked faster. With an orgasm ‘at hand’, he let his head fall back on the backrest and closed his eyes.

Then, the doorbell rang.

“Oh damn it!” he shouted, inhaled deeply, closed his trousers and went to the door. As he opened it, his gaze changed completely. He smiled at Carla who stood in front of him wearing a long coat.

“Hi, sweety!” she just said and entered.

“Hello, Carla. I was just thinking of you,” he said and followed her to the living-room.

“Oh, I can see that,” Carla put her hand on the bulge in his crotch. Then, she caressed his spandex-clad upper body, “Seems as if you really like that suit.”

“Oh yes ... and I like being ‘suited’ to the occasion.”

“Me too,” Carla just said and opened her coat. Underneath, she wore the Captain’s uniform she had taken two days ago. But before Captain Toole could react, Carla (or rather SUE-1) had already connected to his spandex suit—equipped with the silver lining, of course—and activated it.

Instantly, Captain Toole stood at attention. Carla concentrated and her body changed. It grew bigger and stronger, became more masculine. Some seconds later, two Captains stood in the living-room.

“Prepare yourself for tomorrow!” the fake Captain said.

* * *

The tazer’s needles hit the Captain. He fell to his knees and cramped. But as he passed out, his body changed. Some seconds later, Steph/SUE-1 lay on the steps in the Captain’s too big uniform. She was unconscious due to being shut down by her CPU’s emergency protocol.

“What is going on here?!” the Commissioner shouted, “I don’t care who is a look-alike and who is controlled or not. We still have a situation here. The Sergeant shot the Mayor and she or someone obviously kidnapped Captain Toole. Madam Chairman, the City Council has to declare state of emergency now! This kerfuffle calls for immediate action.”

“No, please. Uhm, Madam Chairman, I ... with all due respect ... advise you not to declare state of emergency,” the Inspector intervened and went over to the Commissioner and the chairwoman.

“Well, as shocked as we all are ... it seems that we have to. That means that the Commissioner will be in charge of the administration until the election of a new mayor,” the chairwoman said.

“Then do it and I will bring law and order to this city!” the Commissioner said. Then, he addressed the Inspector, “Come on Frank, let the council do its job. Be it how it may, the Mayor is dead and I am his emergency proxy.”

“I don’t think so,” a voice behind them said. It was the Mayor. His shirt had been opened and three bullets stuck in the vest he wore underneath.

“I am still alive. The Inspector was so nice to explain everything to me an hour ago.”

“What?!” the Commissioner and the chairwoman said in unison.

“Well, the Inspector believes that the Commissioner is one of those behind this attempted assassination,” the Mayor said and held his still aching chest.

“Frank? Don’t tell me that you’ve gone nuts just like Trish. I may have been a bit rough on her ... to motivate her. But that’s no reason to frame me like that,” the Commissioner protested.

“No, Sir, you are the one who tried to frame Trish. You put more and more pressure on her, you reproached her in front of Ally as your witness with being a stubborn and inadaptable robot, a loose cannon ... everything just to push her to make mistakes and to drive her mad so that you could blame her for shooting the Mayor,” the Inspector explained.

“And you had these limitations installed to me so that you—after Jenny had made sure with her wish for a last visitor that I was on site—could use Policebot 28 to free her and to blame me for letting my alleged lover escape. And afterwards, you ordered Jenny to shoot at my colleagues to browbeat me even more! And you knew everything we were up to in advance ... and not just because we were assigned to these cases and some of our investigations can be traced by the tablet-PCs we carry. Just think of my ... well, premature visit at CACHE which was quite spontaneous,” Trish added.

“Not true! I never ordered Jenny to harm any of my officers! And CACHE: you mean your breaking and entering? You never told me about that in advance. If Ally hadn’t informed me, I wouldn’t have had the chance to go there and safe your ass,” the Commissioner shouted back at her.

“Uhm, yes ... you’re right. I ... I didn’t have the chance telling you about CACHE when I was at your house the other day,” Trish stuttered insecurely.

“There!” the Commissioner just said and looked at the people around him.

“But you weren’t informed by me, either. You just showed up by yourself ... because you knew everything Trish did from the spyware you ordered Nora to install! We found it in Trish’s CPU and then staged our little quarrel at the hospital to make you believe we didn’t,” Ally said calmly.

“We did?” Trish asked Ally silently as she still couldn’t remember.

“What... Why are you saying that, Ally? I thought we were on the same page here,” the Commissioner frowned and then sighed. “Well, well, well ... OK, I admit I wanted to see what Trish was doing ... because I cared for her. I wanted to be there for her if anything wrong happened. That’s the reason for installing that spyware.”

“Bullshit!” Trish now shouted. “The other day at your house, you said that a fake policebot freed Jenny and that reinforcements reported me letting let them escape although I had the chance to stop the bot. But first, reinforcements arrived after the bot had already escaped. Second, if footage had been transferred to you by that spyware, it must have shown that it was a proper policebot who attacked the transport!”

“And third, if you were so worried about Trish, why did the spyware send everything not only to you but also to an external server?” Ally added and the Commissioner mouthed towards her to shut up.

“Oh yes! Because yesterday, Jenny knew that Ally had been ordered to follow me everywhere. And that order had been given by you yesterday at CACHE with just the three of us present,” Trish added and then looked at Ally remembering that it had been planned to put her under control as well. And she had also spotted the Commissioner trying to make eye contact with Ally all the time. But before she could put her suspicion into words, the Commissioner barked at all of them.

“What!? Not provable leads and far-fetched assumptions! Frank, Trish, Ally ... you are better detectives! This is nothing and you know that!”

“Well, then just tell us, why you called her Steph just now?” the Inspector asked and pointed at SUE-1 who had activated again but had also been tied up with special reinforced cuffs, “Only her friends and followers of her social media profile know that she hates to be called by her full first name.”

“Coincidence! Steph is a common abbreviation!” the Commissioner shouted and stepped backwards.

“And you just said that you don’t expect me to wear silver leggings! How could you know that? Until now, PRISM/CACHE has only used black suits with a silver lining and Laura’s company uses basically white spandex clothing! So how do you know that Jenny put me into silver leggings?” Trish focussed back on the Commissioner.

“But ... but why should I do all that? Just to be in charge of administration for some days? And how could I do all that without attracting attention?” the Commissioner asked and stepped further back.

“Well, I have to admit, that you are not the only one behind this. You work for that syndicate that owns PRISM, CACHE and numerous other companies in this city. Being head of administration and police, you would have first granted yourself those additional policebots you are dreaming of,” the Inspector went on.

“Damn it! I should have get rid of you first!” the Commissioner finally shouted, pointed at Trish and the Inspector and had moved so far back that he now stood between two policebots, “But ... but you forgot one thing. The policebots are under my control since the moment of their inauguration. And attempted assassination is still a crime. And all of you are conspirators. At least that is what the people saw and what the media recorded. Such a pity that the Mayor will die in the upcoming crossfire although I gave him that vest this morning. So ... Policebots! Shoot the conspirators!”

But the policebots did not aim at the three officers, the City Council, the Mayor and his bodyguards. Instead, they turned around and aimed at the Commissioner.

“What’s going on here? Can’t I even rely on you tin buckets?!” the Commissioner shouted at the policebots and then looked at Ally irately. “And why did you let me down here?!”

“The policebots are under our control. It wasn’t hard to conclude that. We just had to ask ourselves why you would use alternative facts to have IA investigate ... and why the syndicate would kidnap Captain Toole only to let him return one day later,” the Inspector said calmly while the Commissioner was cuffed.

“Thank goodness that it’s over,” Trish exhaled in relief and then looked at Ally, “Don’t bother about letting him down. You’re IA and it was your duty to investigate in every direction.”

“It’s not as you think, Trish,” the Inspector said and hugged her again.

“What? Because Steph was supposed to put her under control, too. And ... and as she now behaved well ... I thought that they didn’t succeed in doing that after all ... but ... Sorry, Frank. I’m lost,” Trish said to the Inspector and gave Ally a questioning look.

In that moment, Ally’s face and body changed. Trish’s jaw dropped and some seconds later, she looked at Lilly standing in front of her in Ally’s a bit too small uniform.

“No! Oh no ... NOOO!” Trish screamed in despair.

* * *

Ally leaped towards the window and saw how Trish landed safely and walked to her car totally unharmed.

“I hope she acts as ordered,” Ally sighed, put a faint smile on her face and turned around towards the Inspector.

“I’m sure, Ally,” the Inspector said while Ally unbuttoned her coat again and put his index finger on his lips and the other fingers around his chin. It was always a sign that he had an idea. “So you found spyware that had been added to Trish’s CPU. Nora is the only person who could have done that. But she could also have been ordered by the Commissioner or Captain Toole, the latter controlled by that syndicate.”

“I’d rule Captain Toole out because Nora made the changes on Saturday, two days before the Captain was kidnapped. So Nora. Do you think she is in cahoots with the syndicate?”

“Hmm ... at least I hope she’s not. But she’s our only link. Since your call, I developed a theory. But the doctors won’t let me leave until tomorrow morning. So...” the Inspector said and look at Ally standing in front of his bed with her faux-leather leggings and her spandex body.

The Inspector smiled thinking of the time they had been partners. Now, he had fallen in love with Trish, but he still liked Ally for being a mature version of his offhand girlfriend and even although their relation hadn’t been free from problems. Maybe he just had a preference for impulsive women and thought it to be his ‘task’ to reroute their impulsiveness into productive channels—like he had succeeded with Ally.

“Of course, Frank. I’ll have a chat with Nora at Lilly’s place,” Ally said and smiled. She liked being back as a detective and sensed that this complicated case was her comeback, her chance to prove that she was still a good officer.

“Thank you, Ally. But please make a stop at the department and ask Ray to provide you with something for your safety.”

“You mean these band-aids? I don’t know what to think of that. But if you think they’re helpful...”

“Ray will know what to do. And please keep me informed, OK?”

“Sure, Frank,” Ally smiled and stroke the Inspector’s hand gently.

“And Ally, why...?” the Inspector asked and looked at the blouse in her hand.

“Oh, just a bit of persuading,” Ally chuckled and quickly left the room.

* * *

About an hour later Ally arrived at the estate, now owned by Laura, where Lilly and Nora inhabited the guest house. It had already started to get dark and it had started to rain. Ally had put her long blonde hair into a ponytail and put on a black baseball cap. She got out of the car and replaced her thick coat by a short black neoprene jacket and her heeled boots by a pair of black sneakers.

Ally closed the jacket’s zipper and went towards the estate. She did not ring at the front gate but walked around the 6-feet-high fence. As Ally reached an unlit section, she checked if she was alone and then climbed over the fence.

“Entering stealthily without a warrant ... again,” she mumbled to herself and shook her head while she sneaked from shrubbery to shrubbery. She finally reached the guest house, hid behind a tree and tried to look inside. The living-room and the upstairs sleeping-room were lit but Ally couldn’t see anybody in the ground floor.

She got her mobile out of her jacket, connected a small device and headphones to it, put the speakers in her ears and pointed the phone with the device towards the windows. She heard a whirring sound from the sleeping-room and rolled her eyes, “And now eavesdropping without a warrant...”

She then dialled the Inspector’s number and scaled the tree. She was glad wearing the neoprene jacket and the faux-leather leggings as they repelled the rain a bit, but she also worried that especially her leggings were so shiny that she would be seen to easily.

“Ally?” she heard the Inspector’s voice from the headphones as she knelt on a big branch.

“Yes, it’s me. I’m in front of the guest house. Lilly and Nora are in the sleeping-room. And Nora ... oh my gosh,” Ally panted and then silenced.

“What is it, Ally?” the Inspector asked.

“Nora is sitting on a spinning bike wearing a white spandex catsuit with green stripes. I ... I have seen such a suit before in one of those files from your last murder case. But this one is different. It has no hood and the arms and legs are shorter.”

“Yes... not to be seen when worn under a police uniform or a turtle-necked shirt, I presume. This indicates that Nora did not install that spyware on her own.”

“And there’s a cable attached to it ... coming from a laptop in front of ... Lilly sitting on the bed, wearing white latex leggings. And Lilly regulates how fast Nora has to pedal.”

“So Nora is controlled by Lilly. And ... wait a second ... when we questioned Nora some months ago, she told us about her last encounter with Lilly before her conversion. She told us about an argument, that Lilly went to her spinning bike and ... and, uhm ...” the Inspector tried to remember.

“Lilly has pushed a button. Nora stops spinning, climbs down the bike,” Ally interrupted the Inspector. “She moves towards Lilly, gets down on her knees on the bed. Lilly lays back and spreads her latex-clad legs. What’s that? Nora just looks at Lilly with her hands on her thighs and waits, staring ahead with Lilly’s crotch right in front of her. She behaves like a doggy waiting for a command.”

“I think Lilly is re-enacting her last night as a human with Nora ... only with switched roles,” the Inspector sighed, “Quite resentful for a robot.”

“You bet! And I think this is not the first time. Uhm ... now Lilly has nodded. Nora moistens her lips and puts her face into Lilly’s crotch. Lilly moans out loud. Oh Frank ... that’s ... hmmmm,” Ally now also slightly moaned and put her left hand on her leather-clad crotch.

“Uhm, we should ... you should...” the Inspector just mumbled and listened further.

“She must have found her clit now. Oh yes. Lilly has grabbed hold of the blanket and moans out even louder. Nora’s head is moving up and down ... she .. hmmmm ... she seems to be ... uhm ... quite good at it,” Ally reported and rubbed her own crotch.

“OK, Ally ... although it seems quite exciting for you, you should use this moment of surprise. Go in there!”

“Coming! Coming!” Ally shouted and panted heavily, “I mean ... Lilly is coming. She is screaming and jerking her pelvis back and forth. Now Nora just stands up and ... I think she wants to go to the bathroom and ... Oh, fuck!”

“Ally? Ally, what’s happening?”

“I think she saw me. She has stopped in ... What the... ?! The branch ... Argh!” Ally shouted and then screamed. The Inspector heard a loud crack and a thump and then they were disconnected.

* * *

As Ally opened up her eyes again, she sat on the couch inside the guest house. Her back ached and her wet hair stuck to her face. She blinked several times, inhaled deeply and unzipped her jacket.

“Target number two is here with me. I will take care of her. Go on with your instructions and order SUE-1 to prepare for tomorrow,” the voice of the syndicate’s boss said to someone else.

Ally frowned, opened what was left of her ponytail, wiped the hair out of her face and tried to orientate herself. She had been thrown on the couch and her pockets’ contents (phone, small flashlight, wallet/badge) had been put on the coffee table in front of her. She tried to sneak a peek of the person speaking. As her eyes had adjusted, she saw long legs wrapped in white latex leggings with a hidden crotch opening and then a dark-green latex hoodie, slack around the belly but tight around the breasts.

Ally shook her head because of the disparity between her vision and her hearing. But it was in fact a brunette woman who had talked with a man’s voice. It was Lilly. Ally took another look at Lilly’s crotch and found out that the slit in her crotch was in fact her pussy. Being capable of changing her appearance like Trish, she had just turned her skin from her neck down to white latex and put on and additional dark-green hoodie. Now, Lilly put her phone away and took a look at Ally’s wallet.

“Lieutenant Allyson Chiavetta. Nice finally meeting you in person,” Lilly said with her own voice again and threw Ally’s badge on the table, “Up to now, I just knew you from Trish’s footage.”

“So you are behind this, Lilly? You are controlling Nora and you made her install that spyware to Trish’s CPU?!” Ally moaned as she wanted to stand up but her back still really hurt.

At that moment, Nora entered the guest house still wearing that white spandex suit and sneakers. She went to Lilly, blew the blonde diagonal bangs out of her face and reported that there was no one else outside. Lilly smiled and caressed Nora’s cheek. Nora took this as a reward, stroke her spandex-clad body and smiled in pleasure.

“Thank you, my dear. You’re doing really great. Love you,” Lilly said, but then her smile vanished abruptly and she looked back at Ally, “Oh yes, Nora is under my control. Maybe a little more intensely than she controlled me before ... all the time without telling me. Well, taking that job with the police was grist to my mill. I just had to persuade Nora putting that suit on when she moved back in here. So I could not only have my daily payback in the sleeping-room but we could also have a mole inside the department.”

“Like the Commissioner?” Ally asked.

“The Commissioner is just a valued business associate. Everyone benefits from Project Emergency.”

“Project Emergency? Aren’t you afraid telling me all that? Just think of Goldfinger, 1964: Bond also just knew the project’s name.”

“No, Lieutenant. I’m not afraid of anything ... because you’re not a fictional secret agent and in just a few moments, you will be just another one of our loyal drones,” Lilly laughed and then addressed Nora who had already walked around the couch, “Seize her!”

Nora nodded, grabbed Ally around her neck and held her tightly. Ally gasped for air with her torso pushing its shiny spandex wrapping up and down. She looked at Lilly who now approached her with a small device in her hands.

“I see that you have been provided with the band-aid in your neck. How foolish of you! This is in fact not a safety precaution against mind control attacks. This is a loophole into your mind,” Lilly chuckled and pressed a button.

Ally’s eyes gaped in horror. She wanted to scream, but her body just jerked and she rolled her eyes. She tried to kick Lilly, gasped for air and fought against Nora’s grip. Lilly just calmly bent forward, smiled and stroke Ally’s cheek.

“You’ll work together with Captain Toole like a clockwork. That’s for sure. So don’t fight it my dear. Just let it happen. Be a good drone...” Lilly whispered viciously.

* * *

Captain Toole entered the police department and went to the floor on which the Commissioner’s office was located. But he did not enter the room in front of the office that held the security checkpoint and the secretary’s desk. He just went to the men’s room and waited.

Some minutes later, Ally opened the door and took a look inside. She did not say a word and just nodded towards Captain. The Captain nodded back and left the men’s room. He and Ally then unlocked their guns in their holsters and walked towards the security checkpoint.

“Good morning, Ma’am ... Captain Toole,” the police officer behind the desk said.

“Good morning, officer. The Captain and I have to get some important files for the Commissioner,” Ally said in her calm, even a bit frosty way.

“Sorry, Ma’am. The Captain is only allowed to enter the office accompanied by the Commissioner or other authorized personnel,” the other officer said.

“Well,” Ally sighed and rolled her eyes. She produced her badge and ID from her pocket and showed it to the officer, “what do you see here, officer?”

“Uhm, well, Lieutenant Chiavetta from Internal Affairs,” the officer said reluctantly.

“Right. I’m an IA officer. Thus, I am authorized to access every office in this building. That includes the Commissioner’s. But in case you want to disturb the Commissioner during the inauguration ceremony and spend the rest of your days as a police officer shredding old files in the basement, call him. Come on, call the Commissioner. Take on responsibility!”

“I .... I ... uhm,” the officer stuttered and then sighed. “I think this is OK. Your IA clearance is of course paramount. So please proceed.”

Ally and the Captain just nodded and the officer pressed a button. Ally went through the unlocked glass door and stood in front of the actual office door. It was locked. But Ally produced her key card, held it against the reading device and the door opened.

Inside the office, a steel door leading to a wall closet had to be unlocked as well. Ally did it again by using her key card. The Captain sat down in front of a computer in the wall closet. Ally stood next to him and observed. For starters, her job was done. Now it was up to the Captain. He opened a window on the screen and entered several commands. A countdown appeared.

# time till deputization: 18 minutes—49 seconds #

The Captain entered further commands. The final commands said ‘transfer total power of command to Commissioner, then switch to voice control’.

# authorization by retinal scan required #

He unfolded a small device and put it on his right eye. The device scanned his retina and confirmed his identity. With a scan of his left index finger, the device finally granted him access. Then, he held his right index finger above the enter-button on the keyboard and waited. Ally looked briefly at him and then at the countdown.

# time till deputization: 11 minutes—07 seconds #

Nothing happened during the next eleven minutes. Then, the countdown elapsed and the system informed the Captain that now the policebots had been deputized so that power of command had been transferred to the policebot control centre for scheduling and dispatching and that direct orders were only allowed if made by the KC. Captain Toole then moved his finger towards the enter-button.

But before his fingertip touched the key, Ally grabbed his arm. The Captain looked at her in surprise. Ally just smirked and shook her head slowly.

“Bad, bad boy,” she said and pulled him away from the computer. The Captain fell against the Commissioner’s desk and fought against passing out. Ally turned around and entered something into the computer.

“No!” the Captain shouted as he had regained control and leaped forward. He grabbed Ally by her shoulders and threw her across the room. She fell on the chairs in front of the desk. As she stood up, the Captain already held the keyboard in his hands. He looked at her, smiled and pressed enter.

But Ally did nothing. She just stood up and straightened her jacket and belt. Then, she went to the phone on the desk and dialled a number.

“Nora? Did everything work out nicely?” she asked. “Oh, great. Well, see you in a minute. What? Yes ... let us in without any problems. Obviously the Commissioner’s usual threat of putting someone in the archive opens many doors.”

Ally hung up and approached the Captain. She produced a pair of cuffs from her belt. As she stood in front of him, she ripped his uniform shirt open. She scoffed as she spotted the spandex underneath.

“But ... I...” the Captain said and looked at the screen. He had pressed enter, but Ally had changed the last commands before that.

# transferring total power of command to Policebot Control Centre only #

* * *

“You’ll work together with Captain Toole like a clockwork. That’s for sure. So don’t fight it my dear. Just let it happen. Be a good drone...” Lilly whispered viciously.

“Drone my ass!” Ally hissed back through the hair sticking to her face and pulled up her knees rapidly so that they hit Lilly’s chin. Then, Ally tucked up her legs and pushed Lilly back. She stumbled backwards over the coffee table, her elbow hit the glass tabletop so that it cracked and Lilly landed on the cullet. She stood up, operating liquid ran out of her arms and back but the wounds healed immediately.

Lilly looked at Ally angrily and stretched out her hands to attack. But before Lilly and Nora could do anything, Ally pressed her jacket’s collar’s press stud. It was a hidden device that now produced a bright flash. Then, everything went black.

Silence. The rain continued pattering on the windows, but apart from that, everything was quiet.

Then, Ally coughed and took her flashlight. She switched it on and walked through the room. It illuminated Lilly’s latex-clad body lying motionless on the floor next to the coffee table.

“Oh ... What? I ... Phew!” Nora said into the darkness.

“Nora? Is that you? Do you have other regular flashlights around here?” Ally asked.

“Wait a minute,” Nora said and some seconds later, the living-room was lit by emergency lights. Nora came back into the living room and looked at Lilly and then at Ally quite flabbergasted, “I ... I don’t understand.”

Ally smirked, grabbed the band-aid in her neck, pulled it off and scoffed. She showed its inner side to Nora. It was empty.

“We presumed that a chip against mind control could also be used for mind control. So I won’t let any electronics touch my skin,” Ally explained and took her mobile phone. It was, of course, dead.

“And that thing? The ... oh, I see. An EMP?” Nora said and smiled. Ally nodded and Nora went towards her to shake hands. “I’m Nora. I’m sorry about all this. And ... and thanks for saving me.”

“You’re welcome. But please help me with Lilly. We have to readout her memory and make sure of her plan. Because she said she wanted to take care of me and that I should work together with the KC...” Ally said and tried to pull Lilly’s body on the couch.

“You won’t find anything. The EMP not only deactivated every electronic device on this floor like the suit I’m wearing. It also erased Lilly’s memory. She’s just a blank now. But I can tell you all about it. Luckily, the human mind cannot be erased and Lilly blundered in letting me keep my memories to have me in drone mode 24/7 and still behave naturally. Well, I don’t know everything. I don’t know who’s ultimately responsible. But I know about that spyware, that they’re planning to assassinate the Mayor and that the Commissioner and Lilly are somehow involved. And ... thinking about what had happened the past few days, I think I owe you all an apology,” Nora said remorsefully.

“Oh, never mind. Not your fault. So ... an assassination? Please go on quickly and ... oh, maybe that laptop upstairs is still working,” Ally said, took off her jacket and sat down on the couch next to still unconscious Lilly.

* * *

“You did what?!” Trish asked.

“We just stuck with the syndicate’s original plan and sent Lilly here as a look-alike for Ally—with the necessary memories, of course. Steph was supposed to put Ally under control, gather her DNA at our apartment and transfer it to Lilly so that Lilly could attend the ceremony instead of Ally who was supposed to assist the KC. But we made some changes. Non-controlled Ally was now able to watch Captain Toole’s, gather evidence and stop him from doing what he was programmed to do,” the Inspector explained smilingly.

“OK?”

“Well, the Commissioner wanted to have full control of the policebots. So because of the terms and conditions the Mayor had demanded, he needed the KC to operate the system right after the deputization. And the real Captain Toole was essential because of the retinal scan. No robot can reproduce that 100 per cent. So the Captain himself had to be mind controlled.”

“Oh, I see. And the Commissioner, being here at the ceremony, needed someone else to open the doors to his office for Captain Toole. So he ... oh my gosh!”

“Yes, they staged your failure at the prison transport’s attack so that the Commissioner had no other choice than to order an investigation led by IA.”

“Because IA officers have the highest clearance and access to every office. So that’s what Jenny and Steph were supposed to do yesterday. Putting Ally under control and ordering her to smuggle the KC in and programming me to shoot the Mayor and out myself as a robot gone nuts!” Trish scoffed.

“... to get rid of you, to become interim mayor and sole policebot commander—all at one fell swoop,” the Inspector added. “But Ally revealed everything, stopped Lilly and freed Nora. Nora then programmed Lilly to help us.”

“But why didn’t you stop me? You could have revealed everything this morning.”

“We just had Nora as a witness—a witness that had been brainwashed a couple of days ago. So we needed you to corner the Commissioner to make him confess,” the Inspector explained.

“By the way, Nora ordered me to say sorry for letting herself being fooled by me and putting you in danger. Because I put her under my control after she had moved back in my place and made her to extend the spyware and to misuse Policebot 28,” Lilly just stated unemotionally.

“Uhm, thanks? So it was you holding me in headlock just now. I ... I really wondered how Ally had grown so strong over night ... and then I thought you were Steph,” Trish shook her head. Then, she frowned and looked back at the Inspector, “So Lilly was the head of everything?”

“Why do you think that?”

“Well, the Commissioner wanted to have more power. Granted! But that syndicate? Uhm... I... wait a second. I’m just recalling the motives I had been ordered to lay out publicly: humans have to be controlled. That sounds like a robot ... Lilly gone nuts. And when I visited Laura the other day, she also had that band-aid in her neck but claimed that it was a precaution. Maybe she was already controlled by Lilly. And Lilly had given the TEC research to Grincher.”

“Maybe. Well, I have to admit, that we still don’t know who’s head of that syndicate. We concentrated on preventing the assassination. Could have been Lilly controlling everyone. Could be Dr. Grincher as well. Could also be Laura controlling Lilly and Dr. Grincher. Or someone we don’t know yet,” the Inspector shrugged his shoulders, “This isn’t over yet. I can’t see the picture. Not yet... But wait a second!”

The Inspector, Trish and Lilly went over to the Commissioner and Steph/SUE-1 who were just lead to a police van by two bodyguards and five policebots. The rest of the policebots were already patrolling the streets and the crowd—except for a few protesters—had already left the big plaza in front of the town hall.

“Frank, I’m sorry. I didn’t know who and what I got involved with,” the Commissioner tried to appease the Inspector.

“I can’t really believe you in that, Sir. And I can’t forgive you tolerating Trish and me getting hurt by Policebot 28 ... and today ordering the bots to shoot at us. But we still don’t know who you conspired with. So you know what I’m about to say now,” the Inspector stopped next to the Commissioner at the police van’s rear doors.

“You want me to confess... to help you and to improve my position in court,” the Commissioner sighed. “OK, listen. If you believe me or not, I’m really sorry for all of this. I did the wrong thing making a deal with the Syndicate.”

“A deal?! This is not just a deal. They want to enslave mankind, they want to put each and every one under control!” Trish hissed.

“No, Sergeant. That was just what you were programmed to say so they could blame it on you. After being made head of administration, it was my job to issue more licences for the WEP and this new thing, this magic fabric, TEC. That’s all. They just want to sell more of those technologies,” the Commissioner went on.

“That’s what they told you, Sir. And even if that was true, they’d at least condone mankind’s enslavement for some extra bucks,” the Inspector intervened.

“Gosh! Greed works in mysterious ways!” Trish fussed.

“No, Trish, they assured me that it was ... that is was just about expanding and diversifying their portfolio. They gave me that 24/7 housekeeper drone for free and her versatility just blew my mind. And so I talked to them. But I don’t know who I talked to. He wore a mask and I was blindfolded on my way there. But that’s what he told me! Just commerce! OK ... maybe I’ve already said too much for now. Let’s wait for my lawyer. She’ll be here in a moment and then we’ll make this confession official.”

“She? You mean that bitch who represented Jenny in court?” Trish said.

“Maybe she’s a bitch, but she’s a damn good lawyer,” the Commissioner said.

Suddenly he squinted in pain. The Inspector grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him. But the Commissioner did not react. He just stared ahead as if he was in shock. The Inspector then sighed and ripped the band-aid off the Commissioner’s neck. In that moment, the Commissioner relaxed and blacked out.

Trish and the Inspector looked at Steph/SUE-1 who had witnessed and forwarded the Commissioner’s confession to the Syndicate. She just smirked, used that short moment of all-round astonishment, pulled herself out of the bodyguard’s grip and threw herself on her back. While falling, she reduced her feet to child-size, tossed both her shoes and her shackles away, just to let her feet grow back to their original size and run away. Trish and the policebots chased her instantly while Lilly and the Inspector remained with the Commissioner and the bodyguards.

Steph ran across the big plaza and then went around a corner and out of sight. As Trish reached the corner as well, she wanted to do the same, but in that moment, eight black vans came around it so closely and fast that the first one hit Trish and flung her against the building. The policebots continued chasing Steph. Trish picked herself up and looked behind the vans. They stopped with squealing tires next to the police van. Some spandex-clad drones jumped out, kept everyone in check with submachine guns and grabbed the still unconscious Commissioner.

“Nooooo!” Trish shouted and wanted to run back, but somehow she must have damaged one of her ankle joints when hitting the building. She hobbled as fast as she could, but the drones had already put the Commissioner into one of their vans. Two drones tried to take Lilly with them as well. But as her memory had been deleted by Ally’s EMP and she had just received an interim programming by Nora, she didn’t understand and refused to go with them.

When the policebots came back to the plaza with captured Steph, the drones let go of Lilly, jumped into the vans and drove away. They first drove around the plaza and while doing that as well as during the actual getaway, they changed the convoy’s order so that nobody could really keep an eye on which van held the Commissioner—a perfectly choreographed automobile thimblerig’s trick.

As Trish saw that the Inspector wasn’t hurt, the policebots joined them together with Steph. They tossed her directly into the police van and closed the internal cage’s door. Then, they took up the hunt on the police vans.

“What was that supposed to mean then? The Syndicate’s emergency plan ... to rescue their boss?!” Trish shouted and tried to adjust her ankle joint.

But before the Inspector could say a word, Steph laughed at them because of her successful diversionary manoeuvre, “At least nobody needs a lawyer anymore!”