The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery

by Catsuit78

Chapter VIII — Epilogue

+++ collapse of corporate headquarters under investigation +++ witnesses report numerous blasts before collapse of building +++ CEO in police custody +++ collapse possibly connected to assassination attempt on mayor +++ Police Commissioner arrested +++ collapse of corporate headquarters ...

Trish and Ally sighed as they looked at the TV’s news ticker. They had spent the whole day trying to interrogate Laura who was still completely paralysed. Even Nora couldn’t come up with an idea to shut the TEC suit down without harming her.

Simultaneously, a unit led by Ray had raided CACHE but had not found the missing persons as the building had been evacuated and the underground had partially been blown up. They had just found the conversion chamber that had been used to make SUE-1 out of Steph. Now, Trish and Ally sat in the Inspector’s office and waited for him while finally drinking a cup of hot coffee.

“Damn it,” Ally said silently and looked at rather puzzled Trish, “I ... I almost forgot to do this. This is our first break together since the hospital. Oh, sorry. Uhm. Wait, everything will be fine in just a second. Just listen closely ... Wake up!”

Instantly, Trish ripped her eyes open. Within a second she remembered what had happened in the x-ray room in the hospital the day before yesterday. She remembered Ally’s ‘confession’ and making out with her.

“Oh ...” Trish just said but then smiled at Ally who had instantly become a good friend, too. She just didn’t know what to say.

“Oh Trish, don’t get me wrong, especially not after now knowing what happened at the hospital. But I’m also a bit happy to be back at IA next week. Phew! Robots, drones, assassins, collapsing buildings ... Typical day at work for you?” Ally shyly broke the silence and took a big sip of coffee.

“At least since this mind-controlling stuff has come up ... yes,” Trish answered and stroke Ally’s hand with her own as she now knew that her fascination for that blonde woman wasn’t just unilateral and that she wore her tight clothes not just out of fashionable reasons. She wanted to say something but pulled her hand back as the Inspector entered and approached the table.

“Hello my dear, hi Ally,” the Inspector kissed his girlfriend, briefly smiled towards Ally and sat down in his chair, “I have quite some news for you.”

“Did they make you the new Commissioner?” Ally asked.

“No ... well, they asked me. But I declined. I’m an investigator, not a pen-pusher. No, Captain Toole is the new Commissioner, at least on an interim basis. Nora has been appointed new KC and you, Ally ... Well, congratulations, Inspector Chiavetta,” the Inspector smiled and all of them stood up and hugged each other.

“And what about me? Did I get a promotion, too?” Trish asked all hyped up.

“Uhm, not yet. Sorry, my dear. But the mayor and the government are planning to ban WEP and TEC in the private sector. So you and the policebots can remain active, but dronifying people or using humans as drones without official permit will be illegal very shortly. However, quite an amount of that technology has already been put out there, we are just starting to shut Syndicate’s companies down and the Syndicate has means to bring that technology to foreign markets. And so, the Mayor founded a new special task force...” the Inspector said and made a dramatic pause.

Ally and Trish looked at him and shrugged their shoulders to urge him to go on.

“And it will be run by the three of us together with Nora and Ray. We will investigate every type of crime with a mind-control background. And they said that if you behave, my dear, and show that you can lead without too much of your impulsiveness, you will become Lieutenant within a couple of months.”

“That sounds great, Trish. And I’m after all happy that we will still work together for some time,” Ally smiled in relief (as she actually wasn’t at all happy to go back to IA), looked at the Inspector for quite a while and widened her smile as she saw that he was wearing something tight and shiny under his shirt.

“Yes, great to have you around a bit longer!” Trish said eagerly and would rather have kissed Ally, “OK, then. So let’s get back to work right away. We still haven’t found those missing persons. And we have to figure out what Laura meant when she talked about ‘bigger plans’".

* * *

Rebecca/820 buttoned up her blue blouse and looked at her tablet-PC lying on the desk in front of her. Dr. Grincher had signed the displayed documents a minute ago. She then smiled at the scientist waiting on the other side of the desk. His desk, actually. He panted heavily and held his crotch with a rather distressed facial expression.

“Thank you for your services, Dr. Grincher. I think we’re even. You can now join the other raw material,” she said frostily, pulled her grey blue-pin-striped leggings up and put her matching blazer back on. Dr. Grincher sighed, nodded and slowly crept out of the office without saying a word.

820 put the tablet-PC into her briefcase and switched a monitor on. It showed several video feeds, amongst them Dr. Grincher walking to the hidden elevator that opened automatically. He got in and was brought to the large underground hall where captured men and women were scanned and sent through one of the doors. As it was Dr. Grincher’s turn, 820 chose his assignment manually. He was then given a silver catsuit, put it on and walked through the ‘storage’ door. 820 sighed in relief. She thought about all his sexual assaults when she had been his personal assistant at Laura’s company. Even being a drone, he had been allowed to behave like that to keep his mind running and co-operative.

But this was over now. She was now—although constantly been held in a low drone mode—one of the Syndicate’s executives. She changed to another window on the screen and finally smiled as she read that ‘blank m-01-000-044’ had been processed successfully.

She then typed in some further commands and her user name changed from 820 to S1. Her body trembled for a couple of seconds and she rubbed her thighs against each other as the changes were also implemented in her controller and she perceived a jolt of arousal as reward for her ‘promotion’.

As she had calmed down, she switched back to the surveillance program and spotted a woman in sparkling metallic-red latex leggings stepping out of a red coupé in front of the entrance. S1 looked up her file. She had been a waitress in a local diner and had been reported by her boss to be an active opponent of the WEP, ready to sue and to go public. S1 smiled as that woman would be the cherry on top before S1 would order everyone to evacuate all underground facilities, including the cached blanks, in order to blow this branch up and dispose of any evidence.

* * *

The lawyer stood next to Mr. Erage/S21 in one of his company’s laboratories. In front of them, there was a large computer. It was not an ordinary desktop PC but rather a big black shiny cube with an edge length of about three metres. Bright blue LEDs were blinking here and there and on the cube’s piano-finish surface there was a metal plaque bearing the word SYNDICATE.

“Do you now understand why we had to take over your company at any cost? It was not just about dronifying your workforce—it was mainly about gathering your know-how,” the lawyer said to Erage, took off her blazer and rolled up her sleeves. The CEO—now being an obedient drone in the Syndicate’s service—just nodded.

“Laura and her company have been taken out of the game. Project Emergency has not worked out as planned but we have gathered valuable information. The assimilation rate is high and will be increased. And we will, of course, still pursue out top objectives that had been laid out to you by Rebecca. Nevertheless, we will have to face upcoming restrictions. Thus, we have to establish a black market under our control as soon as possible,” she continued.

“Affirmative. And I have, as ordered, already bundled all available resources to establish and increase our market activities abroad,” the CEO nodded again.

“Very good. Well, as the Syndicate’s new head of operations I will oversee and govern everything. And to do that, I will first have to take care of the hardest merger of my career,” she said, entered some commands on a wireless keyboard and sighed.

As a door in the black cubicle opened with a hissing sound, she handed the keyboard over to S21. He just nodded and held his finger above the enter key.

Then, the lawyer entered the cubicle.

(not really) T H E E N D