The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself.Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

The Pact

Part 1: Virgin Sacrifice

By: Mistress Dyvia

Death of Innocence.

She stepped inside the door, almost astonished that the invitation she had in her hand was accepted by the doorman. When Betty had given it to her, she didn’t really believe that it was legit. She dressed in a nice red dress per Betty’s request, a pair of matching high heels, a white shawl and a cute little clutch that pulled the look together.Her hair was up with curls exposing her neck and earrings.She thought she would stand out, but this event almost seemed like a prom event. She surprisingly fit right in as everyone else here seemed to be dressed in tuxedos and very fancy dresses.

“Hey you!” A voice came from her side, she turned around and looked, it was Betty. She gave her the invitation, and she had no idea what a woman like Betty that saw in a shy woman like her. “Glad you could make it! Let me introduce you to some of the big wigs!” And then she wrapped her arm around Dulcie’s and pulled her along. She also wore a red dress and matching heels but hers was practically painted on her body, and given the fact that Dulcie was 22 and had never had sex before made it hard for her to resist the more experienced girl’s charisma..

“Okay, so what exactly are we celebrating?”

“We’re celebrating success. All the profits and dreams that are going to come true.”

“Well that’s a bit optimistic considering the state of the economy.” Dulcie chuckled as she replied.

Betty gave her an almost harsh but questionable glance, before her painted lips formed into a smile once again and pulled her over to the first person, “Dulcie Kelly, I’d like you to meet Phineas Familyman.” Of course that wasn’t the name she introduced him as, but it fits the story much better, as will all the other names you will hear.

Phineas at first looked at Betty and then to Dulcie, “Nice to meet you, Betty told us all about you. So what brings you here tonight? What are you looking to have success in?”

Dulcie shrugged her shoulders, not really sure how to respond, “Interpersonal success, I guess.”

Phineas looked at Betty, then grinned, “I see.” Dulcie blushed a bit, she honestly had no interest in men, but even her interest in women was barely there until she met Betty, who brought her out of her shell.

Betty grinned as well, “Mr. Familyman is determined to have great success in the name of his family.”

“Wealth,” he corrected, “for my family.”

It was a little bit more of an exchange, but soon he was dragging Dulcie off to meet the next donor.

Jim Ratt spent a lot of time working out. He was really hoping to find a way to make a living off of his body. He worked hard to sculpt that body, and if the universe was a good place for him, it would pay off for.

Robbie Racist was surpringly charming.He was an elitist, he called himself a nationalist. He was despicable in all but one way, he was a romantic, and his wish was to give his wife everything she deserved.It was odd for Dulcie to reconcile the two sides of that person.

Olivia Overacting seemed nice, she worked hard to have a nice body. She was doing alright with stage acting but wanted to break into film and become a household name. Despite her blond hair, she did seem to have a shrewd business mind, she just needed a jumping off point to get things rolling.

Ivan Investor preached the gospel of capitalism. He made a lot of money off of his investments, he never ‘worked’ a day in his life, and he had hoped to gain some new insights into better ways to invest.

Milton Mamasboy was there because his mother had made many sacrifices for his success.Now he wanted to do right by her, and make sure she had life where she could regain her youth, and enjoy the later years of life.

Willie Womanizer liked girls a lot. Even when being introduced to Dulcie, his eyes barely left Betty’s chest, except to briefly glance at Dulcie’s smaller breasts and back. Not that she really seemed to mind, it was almost as if she liked the extra attention. He revealed that his ambition was to get himself so good, that no woman would be able to refuse him.

Dulcie was curious why she was being introduced to some of these older people. This gala was supposedly for a fraternity and a sorority, yet she was being introduced to much older people. Betty explained that they were former fraternity brothers or sorority sisters and donated heavily to the schools…

At one point she literally had to ask Betty what she wanted, “honestly? I just want to marry rich.” Though she clearly saw the disappointment in her face, Betty smiled reassuringly and said, “I don’t really care if I marry one of these men, or if I get the right connections for someone who has the intelligence to become very rich and powerful. That’s why I introduced you to these men, helping you with your networking.”

Dulcie wasn’t sure how to take that. But she rolled with it. Betty did most of the talking and she was the apparent arm candy for this beautiful lady. At midnight a bell rang, and a series of names were called to the back. Much to Dulcie’s surprise her name as well as Betty’s were called along with a number of other high profile names… names that Betty had introduced her to. A few higher up University students that were in the fraternity and sorority rounded off the roster. It was a small room with a stone altar of sorts in the middle.

Betty told her that it was very lucky of him to be invited to such a secret ceremony. Everyone was encouraged to write their wish on a provided piece of parchment. Dulcie simply wrote that she wanted Betty… she almost hated the fact that she wanted that for a wish since she was clearly a shallow person. Dulcie always wanted somebody of more substance. Somebody came with an old box and everyone put their piece of parchment into it. Then it was sealed in place atop the altar.

Ivan stood in front of everybody and welcomed everyone. It had been many decades since such a ritual had been held. It had been many decades since such a ritual had been needed to be held. Many of the families here knew of its success just by the fact that their families had such success.

Truthfully, Dulcie felt very uncomfortable with this. Betty was excited so she held a stoic face, but as an atheist she didn’t believe in all these ancient ritual stuff, nor did she really want to believe that people of power would be subject to such superstitions. It didn’t really help to reinforce her beliefs when Ivan started speaking in a language that seemed like a mixture of Arabic and Latin. She wasn’t even sure how such a mix could happen. But it went on for nearly an hour. In fact it would have been pretty boring if it wasn’t for the fact that Ivan suddenly switched to English, “bring forth the virgin sacrifice.”

Betty whispered into Dulcie’s ear, “that’s you.”

“Wait what?” She didn’t even have a chance to really comprehend what was going on when two larger men grabbed each of her arms and pulled her forth and locked her to the chains she hadn’t even seen behind the altar. Two men pulled at a block of stone beneath her revealing a liquid. It looked like oil when it was undisturbed, but when the two men each reached into it and pulled up a handful to wrap around her foot, she saw that it was more like a slime that she might have played with when she was much younger. It was just black.

Her protest fell on deaf ears as Ivan continued the chant and ritual. And then when he picked up that blade, it wasn’t a steel blade, it actually looked like it was made of stone. Really thick and sharp stone. And then Ivan closed the book, a moment later, he placed the knife into the black goo, and lifted it up saying a couple final words before jamming it right into Dulcie’s chest.

Dulcie gasped in horror, pain was excruciating, her shock and disbelief emminated from her. It was almost like she was seeing in tunnel vision, no one seemed to care… at least not about her, they were all really focused on Ivan. Ivan pulled the blade out and the blood flowed freely from her chest hole. It was only a few seconds before she thought she fell unconscious. But that wasn’t really the truth, she was looking at her own body, her own dead body. She watched them as they broke the chains and her body fell into the black goo and just sank.

She was dead.

“Don’t worry, this is not the end of your story. This is the beginning of when things get interesting.” A woman’s amused voice seemed to whisper into her consciousness.

Corruption.

“Interesting?” Dulcie asked the voice.

“Well, you are dead now, we may as well have a little bit of fun. We’re going to have plenty of time together over the next year.”

‘Dead’ was an extremely daunting term for her. She had dreams and ambitions, excitements and hopes, bucket lists and so much more. But her life ended at the hands of a bunch of rich and powerful people trying to get richer and more powerful off of her corpse. She never believed in an afterlife, and yet she was floating over this submerged carcass of the instruments of other’s aspirations. But the only thing that she managed to ask the strange voice was, “what did you have in mind?”

“I’m so glad you asked.” And then she felt what seemed like a curtain falling over her vision. And suddenly she was back in her body. But, this wasn’t in the black murky soup that her body was submerged in, she was in the bedroom of her off campus apartment. Her cell phone propped up in her slipper, placed in such a way, that she could see the video clearly And she was rubbing herself to the video of another woman. She was mesmerizing, beautiful and sensual, the shape of her waist, the way she moved. She wasn’t even masturbating to porn, it was some old music video. And then she came.

“That was definitely the first time I came by my own hand… or at all. So what next?” knowing she should be embarrassed, but she wasn’t.

Then the choice came back, “well, that looked and felt like a lot of fun. I assume you did that a lot?”

Dulcie would have shrugged if she still had shoulders, but she was already leaving her body and looking at it as if it was just a bubble floating in the air. This old memory. Actually it wasn’t that old; it was literally the night before she was murdered. Or was it?Time seemed strange to her, she couldn’t sort it in her mind quite right. But despite that he still managed an answer, “most days or nights.”

It was almost strange, she felt like she was floating in soda or sparkling water. Just so many bubbles around her, but the force of the voice gripped her again and he was forced into another memory.

She was under the covers, her hand slowly jerking herself, his eyes closed imagining a girl she knew. She never really liked her that much, never really gave her a chance, but in this fantasy she met her at a coffee shop, and she recognized him. Things started going well. They went on a date and back to her place, she took her clothes off and she had the most magnificent pussy. She took her clothes off, and she lowered herself onto her strap-on and told her it fit so wonderfully. She pushed off of her faux-cock right as he was on the verge of cumming. She felt embarassed, she didn’t want to ruin the sheets. She struggled as the fantasy and realty started to come together and she never came.but it was late and she needed to get up early for class. She forced herself to roll over and close her eyes.

“Well that was disappointing.” The voice said, you should have finished yourself off.

“I had more important things to do.” She defended.

She could almost hear the eye roll in the voice, “that’s the problem with being human, sometimes you just feel too much guilt in self-gratification. And I’m not talking about just sex.”

“I hope we’re not going to spend the whole night just reliving my masturbatory fantasies.”

“No, not at all.” And then she was plunged into another memory. And another, and another…

It seemed like weeks later, and they had re-lived every single masturbation session she had ever had. Re-lived every single fantasy during one of these masturbation sessions, and the only thing that really seemed super odd, was that every single one of those memories were still fresh in her head. Every detail was still so vivid. The voice explained to her so long ago that her memories were no longer bound by a brain, a physical receptacle. Her spirit remembered everything much much better especially as she re-lived everything. But it still seemed strange.

“Do you know how long you’ve been dead?”

Dulcie really had no idea, “a month or two?”

“Ten seconds.” A slight pause, “time moves very differently here.”

Earlier she felt like he was in soda with all the bubbles, but now the bubbles were gone she’d experienced every single one. The bubbles were all of his experiences with sex. But then a new one appeared, it glowed a purplish color. As it came closer she wondered what kind of memory she would experience at that moment.

And suddenly she was in a throne room, she was standing in the center, and in front of her were five short red steps to a throne. There were no walls, just a universe surrounding the throne room. Sitting on top of the throne was a woman with a pale purple complexion, glowing violet eyes, and shimmery eggplant colored lips. “And now we meet.”

Somehow she hadn’t realized the voice was female, but now seeing the source she couldn’t believe she never recognized it. She stood up and approached her, let Dulcie look at her. “You may look, you may ogle, enjoy the appearance. It is the person you’re going to lose your virginity to after all. You may as well get intimately acquainted with my body.”

“Lose my virginity?” She asked as she looked at her.

“Of course, and then I will share with you some of my memories of sex.”

“Well, I’m not sure… " she drifted off, the truth is he definitely found her very enticing, but she was unsure of her lack of prowess.

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to have sex?”

“Yes…”

“Would you like to have sex with this body?”

“I think so…”

“I am going to use my powers on you so that we will both get the most out of this.” Her eyes flashed, “get wet.”

She inhaled deeply as she did in fact get wet… very wet. “Wow… um that was impressive.”

She smirked at him, and then her eyes flashed again, “you will not cum until I tell you.” And then she dropped to her knees and started with a lick to her slit, and then went deeper, focused… She was Magnificent and Dulcie did not stand a chance.She did this for what seemed like hours, before pushing Dulcie onto her back and mounting her. She had a penis. She pulled her hands up to her tits and rode her again… for hours. Edging her, while making her enjoy every single moment. She spun around, put her hands on his knees and pulled her hands to her hips and again she rode her. For what seemed like days she spent an unnecessary amount of time in each position. Every motion bringing her closer to an ever growing desperate need for release that she craved more and more. But never given that release.

After weeks of sweet, sweet torment, she took them by the hand and walked her up to her throne. She sat her down and then pread her legs, using her hand to bring Dulcie close. And then she was impaled again by her cock and brought her lips to her tits and she rode him until she felt her own orgasm and just as she was about to cum, and expected thedenial, the woman commanded, “cum now!” And an orgasm radiated from her core as she felt the woman squirting deep inside her. They came together,their cum mixing together and their bodies shuddering together.

As they were calming down, the shadow-skinned woman dipped her finger into Dulcie’s jizz-soiled cunt and pulled out a mixture of her cum and Dulcie’s and started suckling on it. She smiled as she loved that flavor.

Suddenly, Dulcie was alone again. Floating in an empty sea with a single bubble in front of her. And suddenly she was in another memory. It was one of that woman’s memories. The last time she had sex. Sex with him.

She walked up to the young woman, enticed her to get intimate with her body. She used magic to make her wet, made it so she couldn’t cum without permission… Dulcie experienced every single position that she had subjected her to from the other woman’s point of view, from the sensations she felt. And it was intoxicating. And then finishing the young virgin off and around their own. Swallowing their combined fluids, and that divine flavor… and she didn’t even have an idea that only 15 seconds had passed since his death. And then her thought whispered by her mind, that by the time she had relived this memory that she was going to force on him, only 20 seconds would have passed in the mortal world.

And then she was in the darkness again. And then she heard her voice, “and that was just my most recent memory, I’d like to share some more of my memories with you. Are you ready for that?”

“I don’t know, that was intense.”

“That was just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me, you will enjoy every second of what I have to show you.”

“What’s your name?”

There was a hesitation, “Cerverrant”

“Like a servant?”

She laughed with true amusement, “no darling, but you would not believe how many beings, humans included, summon me because they do think just that. It’s a mystical name, and for some reason that even I do not know, my name sounds similar to a servant in every language.” She was about to make a comment about that, but then the woman cut off that conversation point by asking again, “are you ready to experience pleasure like you have never dreamed? ”

And she did. Many bubbles. Many dreams. All from her point of view. For each of these bubbles she had become Cerverrant.

She was a noble woman in a Roman house. She started the very first orgy that became a common theme in the noble houses of Roman culture. So decadent of a theme, it was almost an insult not to be a host of an orgy in the centuries to come. And she fucked so many men, so many women and manipulated so many of them into doing the most degenerate things.

She was a whore, her body was diseased, but it didn’t look so. She enticed men into the most complicated of positions, trying things that their wives would never allow. Spreading disease, and making that disease get spread to their wives and beyond. Syphilis was fun, at least for her. Ruining lives made her so aroused.

She was a flapper in the 1920s in America, she would dance late at night, wearing garish makeup and smoking cigarettes making the older women look down at her while the older men lusted after her. She had fun fucking her way across all the men that thought that they were too good for her. And one in particular that was fun as she made him eat his own cum out of her pussy while his horrified wife watched. He was probably a good man before, not so much after. And she delighted in that corruption.

She was a peasant woman during a viking raid. She was the most beautiful around, and she showed an eagerness to be amongst the pillaged. Most women were forced, she invited, her resistance was barely vocal, and mostly ignored over her lustful smile, and naked body. Three of the Vikings started to fight over her, and when there was only one left she let him have his way with her. Even as she was fucked, she looked at the body of one, Erik… A man who was destined to build an empire spanning continents that would last over a thousand years, cut short in his prime over her… Oh, how her history altering fuck made her cum so hard knowing that without him, that empire would never happen. Mmm… so fucking hot.

Memory after memory, experiencing all her ambitions in each of them, each of her thoughts and desires. Until Dulcie started losing track of herself. She was more Cerverrant than Dulcie by the time the memories were over. Dulcie had only lived barely over two decades. Cerverrant had been alive for millennia.

And then she was back in the throne room, her body warped, it looked like Cerverrant’s body except it was human and without the purplish tone to the skin.

“Dulcie… that was your real name, you remember?”

She nodded her head, “oddly, I do. Like it was yesterday, yet I’ve been called Cerverrant for so long that it almost seems more comfortable for me.”

“It’s almost been a year since you were murdered in that ritual. You will go back in my place. You will look as you do now.”

“What do you want me to do?”

She smiled wickedly, “by now you’ve experienced enough of my memories, you’ll figure it out. And you’ve experienced enough of my powers, that you’ll know how to do it.”

The two Cerverrants kissed again. A very intense kiss from two experienced lovers. And as the Cerverrant formerly known as Dulcie closed her eyes she felt herself overcome by the darkness. And she woke in darkness, thick black gooey darkness that was putrid. But she did not panic, she had no difficulty breathing. And a moment later, a light slowly expanded above her, and she could see her exit. She swam up to it and emerged. Noting the slab of rock moved to the side. With a single finger she covered the hole again… with a single finger that her old body would never have been able to budge. Of all the memories she experienced, she did not know that she was physically stronger than any man she had ever met.

She looked around her, she was surrounded by all the men and women who were there for her murder stood in expectation. A smile formed across her lips.

To be Continued!

See you next week, for part 2!