The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself.Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

The Pact

By: Mistress Dyvia

Part 2: A sense of Cruelty.

Her eyes locked on Ivan. He spoke first, “you are the servant?”

Cerverrant smiled and nodded her head, “my name is Cerverrant, not to be confused with a servant. And you should probably consider me your partner. As we will be working together to make—” she tapped the box with all their wishes, ”—these come true.

She took in the surroundings, making note of each person that was there. She recognized them all. Even Betty. How ‘he’ had lusted after her just a year ago, though at this point it felt like several lifetimes ago, which it may as well have been, since he earned thousands of years worth of memories.

Ivan spoke again, “well, in that case, partner… I should introduce you to your other… ‘partners.’”

Cerverrant let out the softest laugh, “no need, Ivan. I know who you all are. Clearly I know you, as I just said your name,” and then as she walked along the room making eye contact with every man and woman there acknowledging their names Phineas, Betty, Jim, Olivia, Clark, Bob, Anna, Milton—” and to each and every other person.

Soon Cerverrant found herself back at the altar. “You have each made a sacrifice to bring me forth. But I will need another sacrifice from each of you so that I may make your wishes come true. Each of you one at a time will approach me, repeat after me. And then you will cut open your finger and give me a single drop of your blood while holding that wish in your heart. And I will take 20% of any profits you make from my wish. Or a favor of it is not financial.”

There was a murmuring amongst the crowd, and she did nothing to alleviate their anxiety, but eventually they quieted when the first person stepped up. Ivan seemed the most skeptical, but everyone else lined up. Cerverrant spoke in that demonic language slow enough for everyone to be able to recite their demonic pledge. And one at a time they would do so, cut their finger, and put a single drop of blood into the palm of Cerverrant’s hand. She would whisper something in that same language and place her hand into the box of wishes. Ivan hesitated, but he relented and repeated the words and completed the ritual.

Cerverrant showed her appreciation to the crowd, “thank you all so much, I will need a few things before we begin and I will be in touch with you in the days to come. Ivan I’m sure we’ll be able to provide what I need so the rest of you may go.”

They all filed out one at a time, and she looked at Ivan.

He looked back at her suspiciously, “and what exactly do you need?”

“You are rich and powerful. You can get a hold of the things I need. A residence, make sure it’s luxurious and close to here. A cell phone, so I can be in communication with most of you. And a car. If it’s not too much of a hassle, arrangements for an ID as well… but I really don’t care that much about the latter, it could just make things easier.”

He almost seemed surprised, but agreed. One might almost expect the Avatar of a demoness to request the sacrifice of their firstborn. Hardly.

Less than a day later she was in the penthouse of a luxury hotel. She had an expensive cell phone and a much more expensive sports car. To her surprise she even had a driver’s license.

She used her cell phone to make arrangements amongst her wish-makers. She started the accounts, some of the money went to banks, others at trusts, some investments and so forth, when you are dealing with money like those amounts she would be with these people, it wasn’t feasible to leave it in a simple savings account.

Soon she started meeting them one at a time.

“Hello Phineas, I’m glad you could make it.”

He eagerly and yet somehow nervously shook her hand. “Thank you, Miss Cerverrant. I can’t believe this is happening, I can’t wait to finally get my dream started with the seed money.”

Cerverrant held his hand warmly, “believe it darling, it is happening. And to get you started all I need you to do is sign some paperwork.” She pulled out a folder that looked like a dictionary. “I am in a hurry so I will need you to sign this paperwork quickly, there are little yellow arrows and stickies just make sure you sign each page as quickly as you can and I will get you sorted out.”

“I should probably read over this contract, or better yet get a lawyer.”

“If that’s what you want, but I don’t think I’ll have a chance to meet with you again until next month. If you want to hold things off for a month that’s fine, it’s all up to you.”

Phineas but his lower lip, his impatience getting the better of him, and then he started signing at each line by the yellow stickies.

“Thank you Phineas, just don’t forget: I get my 20%.”

“How long will it take?”

“A week or two.”

The next day Cerverrant met with Olivia Overacting. “Hello Olivia, welcome to my place.”

They talked for a few minutes, mostly small talk. Olivia admitted that she had hoped that she would have hit the big leagues before Cerverrant came. But she was glad to finally get her acting career off the ground.

Cerverrant grinned widely as she said she’d already made arrangements with the director. And on top of that, she already had a lunch meeting arranged with a director and producer in a couple weeks when they were going to be in the city.

Olivia’s eyes went wide, “really?”

“Absolutely, but… " she pulled out a ream of paper, “but I am now your new agent, and I will be getting 20% as I mentioned during the meeting.” Olivia signed quickly.

Cerverrant met with Milton Mamasboy. He was extremely well off before everything had happened. Apparently his father was very wealthy and powerful, and left a lot to his mother. However, now that his mother was getting up in age, all the money in the world couldn’t save her sanity as her mind degenerated day by day.

“And thus is life, what do you expect me to do about this?”

He almost looked sheepish, not expecting a woman to be aggressive at him like this, possibly something he was only used to from his mother. " My mother has done a lot for me, I want you to make sure she is able to enjoy her life, she should not succumb to dementia. I want her to have her full mind, and be able to enjoy herself for as long as she can.” ?

“There is no profit in this for me. However, if you can make me an offer on a personal level, I might be able to make this work.” ?

“And what kind of offer would you want? I’d give just about anything for her.” ?

“Be careful when you say anything. But here’s the deal, you become my entertainment every weekend for the rest of her life. And I will see to it that she is very happy and aware of all of her surroundings. She will not age, and she will live a fulfilling life until the day you die.”

“Done.“

And a day later it was time to meet with Jim Ratt. He was proud of his physique, spent every day working out, and was frustrated that he hadn’t made more money from it. Their meeting was actually very brief, they talked about his ambitions. And she simply handed him a business card. And sent him on his way. He left with a huge grin on his face.

Cerverrant met with Ivan, who seemed very irritated that he wasn’t the first person to talk with. That may or may not have been intentional on Cerverrant’s side. He was not happy with the amount of money he had made in the last couple years through his investments. He still did quite well, but apparently not well enough for his ego.

Robbie Racist walked in with a grin on his face that said that he thought he owned his own fate. As he walked up, he said that he was no longer in need of the deal, as he had actually ‘won’ in regards to a hedge fun account making a killing off of another company’s failure.

Cerverrant ticked an eyebrow, as if amused. “A sacrifice was made, a wish is still available. Are you sure there is nothing else that you desire?”

He seemed to pause for just a moment, “I’d like to know when my wife cums. Sometimes I feel like she fakes it.”

A wry smile pulled across Cerverrant’s face, “why not make it more fun? When she cums, you cum.”

Robbie nodded his head, “I like it, but you take 20% off of that kind of wish, what do you get out of that?”

“One of my other wishmakers wants to create a foreign resort. You could invest into that, I will guarantee you a place where you will always be served by the locals. It will be a fine suite that will be deeded to you. You will own your room. Yours whenever you wish to go.” Of course she knew that this would appeal to Robbie, he may not have been a blatant racist, but he loved the idea of those ‘lesser people’ serving him. Robbie offered her his hand, and she accepted it.

Cerverrant was sitting at a table sipping tea with another man named Thomas when Ivan walked in. Ivan seemed annoyed that he didn’t get the exclusive time that everyone else seemed to. But she put up her hand and introduced them. Thomas was to be Ivan’s new financial advisor. She made it clear that any investments that Thomas suggested, he would invest in and not to forget her 20%.

She entertained both of them for a lunch, it was the longest meeting she had as of that moment. But that was just to appeal to Ivan’s ego.

Saturday brought Willie Womanizer to her room. She fought not to roll her eyes as he described how he was tired of putting in effort at getting women to sleep with him. He wanted to get to a point where no woman would be able to resist him.

Cerverrant smiled trying not to laugh, “I think we can make that happen.” And then she got up and sat on his lap and started rubbing his crotch. He gasped as he felt his manhood rise under her manipulations. She unzipped his pants and freed his cock. She looked him in the eye, “I want your cock.”

“And I want you to take it.”

She smiled as she chanted something briefly, and simply pulled it off of him. It had become a dildo, and he had a new vagina where his penis was.

“What the fuck?”

She placed the dildo on the table, “shhh… " her grin widened, “This is a good thing.”

He looked terrified, “stop.”

“Too late for that now… but you’ll have to give it a try before complaining. I think you’ll find that orgasms as a woman are so much better and so much more frequent.”

“A woman?”

“Yes, now why don’t you grow some tits for me… yes just like that…”

He stared in horror as a pair of breasts seemed to sprout from his chest.

“bigger…” and when they stopped growing, she said again, “bigger… perfect… now let’s improve that ass of yours…”

Nearly an hour later, Cerverrant and Willa walked down to the lobby. Cerverrant saw her look at a woman by reception, “go ahead. Try something that should not work on any woman.”

Willa shrugged then approached the receptionist, “give me your phone number, and I’ll let you give my pussy a tongue bath all night long!”

The receptionist looked horrified for the briefest of moments, and then an odd calmness fell over her face, followed by a vapid smile as she started writing her number down a piece of paper and handed it to Willa.

Around midnight Cerverrant received a text message, “you were right, it is more intense and it is more frequent!” Cerverrant smiled knowing that ‘she’ hadn’t figured out the downside yet…

Sunday, Betty walked in. She knew what that girl wanted, she was a gold digger, she wanted to marry rich and powerful. Of course there was one other wish that had been made in reference to her once, Duwitt wanted her. And today he was about to make both wishes happen.

“Hello Betty! So nice to have you here.”

“Thank you, I’m so excited to have this happen!”

“I see that you wanted to marry somebody rich and powerful, and today we’re going to make that happen.”

“Wait, I’m getting married today? What about the engagement and the parties and all that stuff?”

Cerverrant rolled her head, “you’ll be legally married today to somebody very rich and powerful. And if it’s a concern, you can play the part of engaged until a very public ceremony can happen at a later date.”

She nodded her head, “I can work with that!”

“Now. Let me see your hand.”

Betty offered her hand to Cerverrant.

Cerverrant held on a black evil looking ring with a ruby in the middle, and brought it towards Betty’s ring finger, “with this ring, I thee wed.”

There was a sudden look of shock on the woman’s face, she was just about to pull her hand back when the ring locked itself onto her finger. Her body seemed to freeze.

“Betty, give me your other hand.” Betty lifted her other hand mechanically, her eyes lacking any emotion or awareness. Cerverrant placed another ring in the palm of her right hand, “your turn.”

Betty with a very monotonous voice slid the ring onto Cerverrant’s left ring finger and said, “with this ring, I thee wed.”

Cerverrant walked to another room, and looked back to see her beautiful bride steering vacantly at a wall with her hands still extended to put the ring on her finger. It made Cerverrant smile.

“Betty come here, my pussy ain’t going to eat itself.” Betty blankly put her hands down and started walking towards Cerverrant…

To be Continued…