The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself.Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

The Pact

By: Mistress Dyvia

Part 3: Threw the Looking Glass…

Phineas Familyman.

I couldn’t believe that everything was coming together. Cerverrant actually helped us make our dreams come true. I just needed 2 million dollars, I know that sounds like I’m being entitled when I just say, ‘just’.

That kind of seed money could make my dreams of starting a business and taking care of my family a reality. My children would finally look up to me. My wife would accept me for everything I was. It was the perfect moment.

Cerverrant called me, “we are almost there. I have made arrangements, you will receive two and a half million dollars by next weekend. However, I need you to send your family away. You’ll notice in your email I have sent five plane tickets. Tell your family it’s just the beginning of your success. I’ll have a car pick them up Wednesday morning at five a.m.”

A smile pulled back at my lips, “thank you so much. I can’t wait to tell them.”

“We’ll be in touch.” she said to me and the line went dead.

I opened up the email and saw the plane tickets. They were going to a Caribbean resort. My eyes went wide when I realized exactly where they were going, up until her affirmation, there was no way that I could make that happen. No way I could afford that. And now it was already paid for.

I ran down the stairs, and I asked the family to join me in the room. And I brought up a picture on my phone, “do you know what or where this place is?”

My wife knew, even if none of the kids did.

Robbie Racist

I quickly found that my wish was turning to ash in my mouth, proverbially speaking. Yes, I was getting very aroused when I made love to my wife, but I couldn’t fucking cum. She would cum, she would scream with delight, and yet nothing happened beyond my dick getting hard. There was no ejaculation, there was no orgasm. I just didn’t understand why she could cum, and I could not.

This would happen day after day for weeks. But then one day, came word from Cerverrant that the money I invested into the resort had come to fruition. I met with her, signed the deed to the suite we would have. And then I told my wife that we were going on a vacation. She was excited and we made love, she came, and again I did not.

Once we arrived on the private island, I saw that the locals were eager to please. I liked that they knew their place. We quickly settled in, unpacked our bags, made love, again. I did not cum, and she did. AGAIN!? Seriously? WTF?! She decided to go to the spa while I went to the hotel bar.

I made a few new friends, many of them very, very rich. All of them were in the same ‘class’ that I was. That was when something strange happened, I started to get hard in the middle of the hotel. I hadn’t had that kind of trouble controlling myself since I was much, much younger. I ran into the bathroom, and locked myself into a stall for a moment. I couldn’t control myself as my cock started squirting a huge load right into the toilet. It was so confusing. I had just about cleaned myself up when it all started again.

And then a thought crossed my mind. The Thought. No fucking way. I quickly ran to the elevator, and went up to our room. I was nervous about entering, as I heard a thumping music behind the door. I opened the door and walked inside, and saw five of the hotel staff, the lower end of the gene pool, having their way with my wife. And then she let out a shriek, and my cock started squirting again.

The men turned and started laughing in my direction. And then two of them quickly approached me. There was a quick scuffle, I was overwhelmed, and they sat me down in the chair, and made me watch.

Olivia Overacting

I ordered a small chicken caesar salad and waited as both David the director and Paul the producer ordered their food. Both of the men seem to be very professional, though I had never heard of them before.

“Do I need to audition?” I asked them. Cerverrant had told me that I was going to be introduced to these big wigs in the film industry.

They laughed, but it was Paul who answered, “with your connections, I’d be silly not to sign you on the spot. You have the look that we’re looking for, I saw from your resume that you have some experience even if they were minor roles. And with the calls I got I was promised that you were the ideal actress. Honestly, I just wanted to get to know you to see if you were the kind of woman who had her head above the clouds or someone that was down to earth. I would have taken you either way, I just needed to know what I was dealing with.”

I honestly wasn’t all that comfortable with the way the questioning was going, so I simply asked, “and how do you feel now?”

David answered, “I like talking with you, you’re intelligent, eager, and I have no doubt that you will do perfectly as the lead role.

My eyes just about bugged out of my head, “lead role?” I knew it was all possible, but I don’t think I had actually prepared myself for this. The magic had actually worked.

“Yes, absolutely. We’ll reach out to your agent and get a contract ready for you by end of day!”

The rest of the meal was perfectly wonderful!

Ivan Investor

By the end of the first day, my net value had gone up 3%. In one fucking day. All I had to do was listen to this twit, Thomas who had no charisma whatsoever, make a call and money was being made.

I was skeptical, was this too good to be true? Some of the investments seemed random, while others were predictably positive investments. I wasn’t sure how he figured out that the random ones were as good as they were.

I reached out to Cerverrant, she wasn’t interested in discussing it. She just told me to make sure I got her her fucking 20%. I was infuriated because I knew she was hiding something, I knew it and I just wanted to know what it was.

I knew the magic that she used was not good… evil. She was not doing it for my benefit. But at the end of the day I had to go along with it because every positive investment I made, was making not only myself richer, but her too. But if she truly was a demon bitch, did she really have any value in dollars or any human currency?

Milton Mamasboy

I arrived home from my trip to see the group and Cerverrant. I was ecstatic to walk into my home and see my mother up and about. I asked her how she was, and for the first time in a very, very long time. We had a very civil discussion.

There was no sign of her dementia, and she seemed very youthful. As the conversation had carried on, I realized tha she actually was young, how had I not noticed that? She was roughly the same age as me… It was almost like she had been given a little bit of the fountain of youth. She had energy, excitement, and she was just thrilled.

Everything seemed fine until Friday when she started having lapses in her focus. I called Cerverrant and asked her about it, she assured me that this was normal, she would always have 4 or 5 days of coherence, and then lose a little bit for two or three, but if she wasn’t back to normal by Monday, give her a call.

That was still extremely frustrating, I thought that I had my mother back full time. But at least it was still most of the time, and I could deal with that.

Saturday would prove to be most chilling, my mother started flirting with me like I was some random guy at a bar, seemingly unaware that I was her son. I kept rejecting her. It was around lunch time on Saturday, when I noticed something strange about my mother, her eyes were glowing pink. And when she met my eyes, I just couldn’t look away, she said things to me that I had to listen to… needed to listen to… had to obey… things made me so attracted to her. Things that made me need to have her.

She had me on my own bed. I couldn’t control my own impulses, I wanted to feel her, so very deep inside. And I found myself plunging deep into her, balls deepin fact... I was so fucking hard, and she took my hands and pressed them to her magnificent tits and then demanded that I came inside her, and I did. And then I did again, and again. I couldn’t stop cumming, and then the worst horror happened as I found my whole body getting soft, melting… I was becoming liquid. I was becoming goo… no I was turning into a puddle of cum! I couldn’t really ‘see’ but I knew when every drop that was once my body was sucked into her pussy. I truly came inside her…

Betty Backstabber

My brain felt like mush. Most of my time in that fog, like my thoughts were trying to swim through molasses. It’s like when you’re trying to think of a word, and it’s just not there, only it’s every single thought, every single moment I’m not doing something she tells me to do. And the only time your brain really wants to work is when you’re told what to do.

I was never really that attracted to women. I kissed other girls before, usually it’s just to tease men. Actually I did like breasts, but pussy was kind of an ewww thing. But here I was, married to some woman, a demon I think. And my thoughts were moving only half as fast as normal, but only because I was licking her pussy, while jamming my finger in and out of my own. She told me to do it and everything just seemed to make sense.

I think I was just sitting on a couch staring at a vase for the last 6 or 7 hours. Then she came in and said my name, my eyes looked up to her, and she told me to get my hot little ass over there and eat her out. I’d say about 80% of my thought processes around that right now, making sure she’s happy, and a small part of me is just able to contemplate what’s going on.

I wished to be married to someone rich and powerful. I didn’t specify a man, that was my fault. I didn’t deserve this, and this ring on my finger bound me to her will… I’m sure of it.

Phineas Familyman

I was sitting on the couch watching television when the phone call came. There had been an accident on the way to the airport, and I needed to get to the hospital right away.

There was a drunk driver, and a massive car accident. I rushed to the hospital, I got to the receptionist at the emergency room and gave them my name. I was told to have a seat, and they would page the doctor for me. My heart was beating so fast, I think I was on the verge of an anxiety attack, but I needed to hold it together for them.

I wish they would have just given me the room number, it would just be so much easier if I could see them for myself. I had to wait for about 10 minutes before there was a doctor standing in the doorway asking for my name. I ran up to him quickly.

“Where’s my family?”

“There were a lot of injuries. And we went through a lot of blood, and surgeries. We did the absolute best that we could. But I’m afraid it just wasn’t enough. I am very sorry, sir.”

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. My wife? Or one of my kids? Did the others know? That’s all I got out of my mouth was, “who? Who died?”

The doctor had the most pained expression before answering the question, “all of them.”

I went numb, he spoke about words, but they were meaningless to me. I was alone, I was finally about to start my dreams, for my family… and they wouldn’t be there. What was the point of it all if they weren’t going to be there for it?

I walked back to the seat that I had sat in while I waited for the doctor. I was left alone as I sobbed. What was I supposed to do next? Was the money even worth anything without them?

My phone buzzed, I opened up and realized there was a text message from Cerverrant, ‘now that the hard part is out of the way, it will only take a few days for you to get the insurance settlement from their life insurance policies. Your wife is worth a million dollars, each of your children another half a million each. Don’t forget my 20%.’

Robbie Racist

I found myself tied to a chair. Unable to do anything more than watch, for hours as my wife pleasured this group of men. And every time she came, I came as well.

I realized with horror, that there was nothing wrong with the spell. My wife had been faking all of her orgasms. But for some reason, these men who shouldn’t have any superiority in the bedroom compared to me, were actually making my wife cum with ease.

I was raging, and I couldn’t move. All I could do was watch, and cum whether I wanted to or not. My orgasm was tied to hers completely…

And when the last man was done with my wife, when my own cock had betrayed me so many times. They left. I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream, and I wanted to call my wife the whore that she was. But she simply leaned over at me, and told him that I would understand, Just like she now understood. She wanted to share an experience from the spa..

She opened a drawer And removed what looked like a VR helmet. She put it over my head and I tried to shake it away. But when she turned it on, it only lasted 10 seconds… And when she took it off, the world made sense again. or did it? The sun had set, wasn’t it midafternoon? But I knew his place in the hierarchy, the only thing I could do for my wife now was to clean up the mess. She untied me, and I happily offered to clean her. I drop to my knees and used my tongue to help clean her gloriously soiled cunt.

Olivia Overreacting

I was giving an address and I typed it into the GPS and I was there on time. It seemed kind of strange to me, it wasn’t a studio or even a set, but a house. Don’t get me wrong, I had heard of some directors coming from a school of thought of using genuine locations as sets, or limiting themselves to a single location.

I saw Cerverrant, she gave me a smile and two thumbs up while I was rushed into another room. Some woman with absurdly large breasts started doing my makeup. We’re halfway through, another girl walked in and put a dress and heels on the counter.

The dress didn’t really have that Hollywood expensive outfit feel to it at all. It almost seemed kind of cheap, why haven’t I got a copy of the script yet? I didn’t expect to be filming today, I expected to be learning more about what we’re going to be filming. Once I was in the dress I stepped out and saw Cerverrant talking to Paul and David.

“So I still haven’t seen the script, how am I supposed to know what’s going on?”

David laughed for a moment, “we usually don’t use a script per se, just kind of wing it, one of you will find a reason to start taking your clothes off. Start with a little bit of oral…” My eyes went wide, I was expecting a drama role or something that would catapult me to fame.

There was a look of confusion on David and Paul’s face, and a look of amusement on Cerverrant’s face. “Can you excuse me and my… agent for a moment, please?”

I took Cerverrant’s arm and pulled her quickly walked over to the restroom, “did you just sign me up to be a pornstar?”

“Absolutely. Going to make you the most famous porn star in the world over the next year. I’ve got you filming twice a week, every week.”

I gave her my death glare, most people crumbled with it but she seemed to be immune, or almost amused with it. I wanted her to crumble. “I am better than some chick that just spreads her legs on screen. I am to be an A-list actress, not some pornstar.”

“That’s not the wish that you made, you needed a jumping off point to get onto the screen from where you are on stage, and you wanted to be a household name. This is how it will happen.” She told me matter-of-factly.

“I am not going to fuck anyone just because I’m directed to.” I told her in words that were not going to be questioned.

In response, she grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, her eyes seemed to glow for a second, “you are a woman of your word. You signed the contract, you do the deed. And you will even show some enthusiasm for every cock that you swallow, every cock you feel thrust in your ass or your pussy and you will have a big smile on your face every time you get ready to eat a pussy or have yours eaten. You will be an eager porn star… In fact, your enthusiasm won’t be faked, you are very much enthused.”

I felt dazed for a moment, what the hell did she just do to me? “I got to get back to Paul and David.” And I left her in the bathroom.

I approached them and Paul asked me, “everything all right?”

I nodded my head, “so who’s the lucky guy that gets to go balls deep in me?” They laughed, I giggled…

Ivan Investor

Thomas, that little weasel walked in with a list of investments. He wrote in amounts that he wanted me to invest in, prices and percentages at which I should buy at, which ones would be long-term and which ones would be short-term… even a few that would be extremely short-term, that is day trading, I never cared for that too much as I always had my eye on the big picture…

But that God-damn Cerverrant told me to do what he told me to do. Don’t fuck with the demon, do what I’m told. Get richer… I made each of the adjustments that I was told to, and watched as my net values soared.

At first 3% seemed relatively small. But I knew numbers, and 3% a day was not 30% in ten days, it was more. 3% of $100 was $3. 3% of $103 was $3.09… 3% of $106.09 was $3.18… only do that multiplication with billions of dollars. Most people just don’t get that if they make the national minimum wage, and worked 40 hours a week it would take them 69,000 years to earn their first billion dollars, and it probably wouldn’t be saved. Of course everyone thinks that they have the potential to get rich, and that’s what keeps the idiots in line. Hard work will get them right where I am, they couldn’t be more wrong.

My phone buzzed, not my cell phone, the actual phone for work on my desk. My secretary was trying to get a hold of me, I hit the speaker button, “yes?”

“There are some men here to speak with you… “ I was about to tell her that there was nobody on my schedule for this time of the day, but before I did she added, “...they have a warrant.”

I immediately got up and opened the door. There was a small group of men in business clothes, as far as I knew everything was above board, but I looked to my secretary and told her to call Lionel my lawyer…

“What’s this about?”

“We suspect you of criminal activity.”

“Like what? Money laundering?”

“Shut your mouth, Ivan.” Lionel said entering the door, did I mention his office is only two doors down from mine and he didn’t wait for a phone call when he saw the group of unknown people walking past his office toward my office.

“May I see the warrant, please?” The room fell into silence for a moment.

“It’s valid.” Lionel says you’re scanning over it, they’re going to take all of your electronic devices, including your cell phone, and work computer. They’re going to want your laptop from home too… “

One of the men chimed in, “there’s already a team at your house right now serving a warrant to take them as well.”

Lionel looked at me, “do you know this individual?” And there was Thomas’ name.

“I do know him.” Not telling him any of our professional dealings, at least not here, where the walls have ears.

Then Lionel added, “I hope you haven’t been taking any financial advice from him. According to this, he sits on the boards of directors for many, many companies with far reaches… and if you’ve invested in any of the companies he’s either a part of, or his companies have been doing business with… they’re probably going to come after you for insider trading…”

Well… fuck. I needed to get a hold of Cerverrant. If she wanted the gravy train to keep flowing, she needed to fix this.

Milton Mamasboy

It was so strange for me, somehow I had become a puddle of my own cum, which somehow got sucked into my mother like a wet vac. But that was only the beginning of the weirdness, as I was suddenly watching the world through my mother’s eyes. I had no control, no ability to communicate to her or the world… I was a passenger in her body experiencing everything she did, from her point of view.

She had a voracious appetite, both food and sex. And somehow she had no problem getting either. She left the room and would eat and eat and eat… And it seemed like every couple of hours she was a little bit more pregnant. Somehow my mother had impregnated herself with me, and I was experiencing everything she did. But oh, how she was so fucking horny. Constantly.

Almost every hour on the hour she would go looking for another man, and she looked them in the eye and they would become very passive. She would have sex with them, orgasm, eat.

By Sunday afternoon, she was well into her third trimester. And Sunday evening, she found herself giving birth to a ball-like sack of white fluid. The white fluids spread out, taking the shape of a man, and slowly but surely became me once again.

Monday I had full memories of everything that had happened over the weekend, but my mother seemed completely oblivious to it, back to her previous jovial self. And I was unable to talk about this experience. Not to her, not to anyone else, not that I didn’t try.

Then a thought occurred to me halfway through the week, and I called Cerverrant and asked her what the hell happened. She said that was the price, and it would happen every weekend, for the rest of my life. But not to worry, one day the curse would be broken when my mother rejected him and miscarried. And then she reminded me that the spell was for the rest of my life. And she laughed as she hung up on me.

Betty Backstabber

“Time to get out of bed, my sweet wife.” I heard Cerverrant tell me. I have been awake for a long time, but my brain hadn’t really been engaged, but I got out of bed and walked over to her and stopped and gave her a kiss on the lips. She told me to do that whenever she walked into a room where I was. And then my brain shut off again

“Betty, it’s time to shower!” My brain seemed to kick on again, the light in the room was different from when I kissed her, at least some time had passed, hopefully just minutes. I walked to the bathroom and kissed her again, and then I started taking off my clothes since it was time to shower.

In a rare moment of something like aggression I just looked at her with a lost confused look, “why did you do this to me?”

She seemed genuinely amused at the question, “more brain power than I would have given you credit for.” She told me, “so hard to think unless you’re actually doing something I told you to. You were having some intense dreams last night, I guess your subconscious still works fine, so don’t worry your pretty little head off.”

I didn’t remember the dreams, but as soon as I was done taking my clothes off I jumped into the shower. I washed myself as I was thinking about everything that I could, I knew it wouldn’t last too long.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off.

I heard her voice, “come in here, my lovely wife… time to get you dressed up and made up so that we can go meet your parents.”

I felt an awkward amount of embarrassment about this. She couldn’t really have me go meet my parents when I was acting like this. They might have been mortified that I wasn’t married or engaged to a woman, but if they saw that I was acting like this they would know something was wrong immediately. But it got worse. She had me dress up like a cheap slut. I had the dumbest smile on my face. The dress seemed more like the leftover pieces of a real dress.

But no,I wasn’t going to do this. I was going to put my foot down, I picked up a small hand mirror, and winded back, my movements were so slow, like my mind, I threw the mirror (see? the chapter title wasn’t a typo), and it only went about the length of a couch before smashing on the ground. She seemed amused, and just told me to come along. …And I just followed her when she commanded me.

Why was she doing this to me? As soon as I sat in the car, my mind seemingly shut off.

To be Continued.