The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself.Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

The Pact

By: Mistress Dyvia

Part 4:

…And so the world turns.

Everything had gone as it was supposed to. And here I was with my beautiful bride, I held her hand as the limo drove down the road. Eventually we came upon a large home, almost a mansion… more like the kind of large home that rich people buy to pretend like they’re not trying to show off their wealth. The car slowly came to a stop, and we waited for the driver to get out and open the door for us.

I stepped out first, and reached back in offering her my hand. “Come along, dear.”

It was fun to watch as her mind slowly responded to what I told her to do, it was fun to watch as intelligence was trying to pull back into her mind only to withdraw when she had finished obeying. I watched her up to the front steps and knocked on the door.

The door opened and there was an older, beautiful lady. She was clearly in her late forties, maybe fifties, and age had treated her well. She looked at her daughter, my wife in surprise. “Betty, what are you wearing?”

She barely reacted, her eyes slightly dazed and moved slowly to meet her mother’s gaze. But I was the one who encouraged the answer, “go ahead, Betty… tell her what you’re wearing.”

Intelligence seemed to claw at her eyes, never fully emerging, “I’m wearing the dress my wife told me to wear.”

“Wife!?” Her mother asked in shock.

At that point I took her hand with my left hand and held up her hands with our dark little wedding bands. I grinned mercilessly, “Hi mom, nice to meet you.”

Well not to be surprised, Betty’s mother went and got her husband, and we let ourselves in and sat on the couch in the living room. A moment later the two walked in and formal introductions were made.

Her father was the first to speak, “what have you done to our daughter? I’m going to be quite clear on this, you will not get our money. Whatever drugs you’ve used on her daughter, whatever you’ve done to make her so passive… you will regret it.”

“I understand that the two of you are in a related fraternity and sorority respectively. Same donors, same partners and activities and fundraising, same political and financial advantages.” I started, but paused going for a confirmation or some acknowledgement that they knew what I spoke of..

“Is this blackmail? Upset you didn’t get into the sorority?” Betty’s mother asked.

“You will get nothing.” Her father insisted.

I laughed in utter amusement, “I have everything I wanted. I just started with that, because I assume that means each of you given your positions… know what a ‘daemonium postulavit gratiam’ is…?

Betty’s father worked it out first, for the very least it came pretty close, “you wanted our daughter.” And of course her mother’s eyes made the connection just before her husband’s words said it. “The demon gave you our daughter in exchange for the sacrifice.”

“Oh darling, ever so close. Your daughter wished to marry someone rich and powerful. Apparently she enjoyed growing up with your advantages, but had no real ambition to work for it as you had. On the other hand I have power, I have wealth. And most importantly… I didn’t make a wish from the demon, I am the demon.” All right, not entirely accurate, I mean technically I was Dulcie, but my memories as a mortal are very minimal, I truly am more demon than human at least in my mind.

“What do you want?” Betty’s mother asked.

“Let me tell you about my favorites that were present during the sacrifice. Taking inspiration from the tales of Genie’s or Djinn’s gone bad that I so love… let’s start with Phineas Familyman… this was a man that was willing to sacrifice an innocence for money, not a huge amount, well at least not by rich people standards such as yourself… but he wanted to do it for his family. And I gave it to him, through the life insurance plans that his family had. Now Phineas is by himself, he has money but his motivation is gone. Amusingly, I have sent another woman to meet him, she looks strikingly like his now dead wife. She will comfort him, she will make him love again, and then she will take him for everything he has while breaking his heart.”

“What does this have to do with our daughter?” My lovely wife’s father asked.

“I’ll get there,” I said briefly before continuing, “it was a man named Jim, he’s worked most of his life to have the perfect physique. He was angry at the world for not giving him the recognition for the body he built. So I introduced him to someone who would pay him for his body. And she decided to resculpt it into something more feminine. He is always humiliated, but he makes more money than he ever did while his body looked masculine.”

I didn’t give them a chance to ask, I just moved on to the next… “there’s a woman named Olivia Overacting. She wanted to get away from stage acting and do film. She wanted to be a household name in less than a year. And she will be, she will be known for the most profane pornography. She shows eagerness for the sluttiest of things. And by the end of the year, everyone will know her name, and that name will be known for its lewdness..”

My in-laws looked horrified, but they both stayed quiet.

“Ivan Investor was already rich and powerful. But it just wasn’t enough for him. He wanted to get richer and more powerful faster. I introduced him to someone, a new financial advisor. His wealth skyrocketed, but he had not thought about investigations and in weeks he was found to be involved in insider trading. He had no idea, but his financial advisor was tied to far too many companies that Ivan was putting money into. He will lose everything, and he will spend years in jail. He did get richer and he did get more powerful, but such things are fleeting.”

I watched the couple hold each other’s hands wondering how much worse the next thing would be.

“Then there was Robbie Racist, thought he had everything, but decided he wanted to cum with his wife. Of course, she never came, she faked her orgasms, at least until they went to vacation together… and she was reprogrammed at the spa, she came to every man at the resort, the kind of men that Robbie looked down on. Of course, she reprogrammed him, and now he spends his days getting hard at the idea of watching ‘those people’ fuck his wife, knowing he will cum when she does.”

Betty’s mother looked more horrified than her husband, Cerrevant expected that to go the other way. Or he just had a better poker face.

“Willie Womanizer wanted to have no problems getting women. He wanted to be able to say anything to a woman and have no difficulty getting them to sleep with him. I gave him his wish, but I made him a woman in the process. Not only would no woman ever deny him, they would never want to deny him. And just to make it more fun, he would never be able to deny any man, and once a commitment is given he would never want to deny a man. And whenever he is done he is truly horrified at what he does.”

Betty’s mother spoke, “What about our daughter?”

“Well… she wanted to marry Rich so she wouldn’t have to do anything. And now as you can see, she doesn’t have to do anything, not even think. But if it will put things at ease for you… it is not permanent, once I’m done granting everybody’s wishes, I will leave. Your daughter will regain her mental faculties, and I will even be nice enough to leave her my vast fortune. But I do expect that publicly, you will treat me like the beloved daughter-in-law that you would have preferred your daughter to have. Agreed?”

The two excuse themselves for a few minutes. I could hear them arguing for a little bit before they returned. Her father held out his hand, “agreed.”

Sometime later, I was telling my gorgeous wife to get in the limo, as I sat in behind her, I thought about another… Milton Mamasboy, and how he wished his mother would live to be a hundred years old and enjoy every moment of it. If only he knew then that his mother would have loud screaming sex every weekend for decades to come… and of course I had every intention of sticking around until that day.

Epilogue

The nurse walked into the room, she had a tray full of food. And she walked up to one young man who never really spoke. She asked him if he wanted applesauce and he offered his hand. She handed it so we moved on to the next.

The nurse approached a young lady, she’d been in a horrible traffic accident. She was barely responsive, usually only acknowledging with grunts. She asked the girl if she wanted an applesauce, it was a grunt. The nurse placed the applesauce on the tray in front of the girl, she should be back in a few minutes to help her eat.

Next, the nurse walked towards a little old lady. She always just stared out the window, and as she approached the woman, she often asked her if she wanted an apple sauce. The nice little lady always just smiled and it took her a moment to nod her head. It was a struggle for her to eat her applesauce, she wondered what happened to this little lady that made it so difficult for her to do even the simplest of tasks. She approached the woman knowing that she must have been beautiful in her youth, “Hi Betty, would you like an applesauce?”

There was a moment, and then suddenly she blinked quickly, “um.. no, thank you… where am I?”

The nurse’s eyes went wide, this woman who had been virtually catatonic for years was suddenly very aware of her surroundings. She wondered what would have happened to wake this woman up. Was it one of the meds?

The little old woman spoke, “my wife has passed away.” And a moment later, “I’m free…” and she looked down at her hands as if recognizing her age… or at least trying to recognize she was no longer young… But she remembered so many things Ceverrant had said, and she knew if she was awake, Milton had… she shivered not wanting to think about that… Oh, she was so old now…

Meanwhile, in another realm. Cerverrant walked into the throne room only to see a version of herself sitting upon a throne. Her true self.

“And did you enjoy your little adventure on Earth? Are you ready to be one with me once again?” Asked the true Cerverrant.

The Dulcie-Cerverrant smiled as she approached her better half. “I am. Give me the final kiss, take all that I am into you. The memories I have borrowed and even the pathetic memories of the woman this body once was. Corruption is complete, and corruption is spread.”

The true Cerverrant stood and walked towards her human-tainted clone. “You have done well. Bring my memories back to me, and I’ll take the soul of the sacrifice with them.”

“Freely given.” was all the flesh-colored Cerverrant could say. And she wrapped her arms around her purple-skinned counterpart and their lips pressed together. The human Cerverrant slowly faded and all that was Dulcie, her corrupted soul, and the borrowed memories from Cerverrant were now all part of her.

She returned to her throne, and waited for the next sacrifice…

The End.