The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Enthralledo for all the edits and story ideas.

Party Crashing Moms Chapter 1

This is the story of the Weekend I turned 18. For most guys this would mean lots of fun and a party, girls all over him, kissing him and hugging him and wishing him a happy birthday, not for me.

I am by all definitions, a nerd. I have a hard time talking to girls and have never had a girlfriend. I am 6′2″, slim and awkward and basically have no confidence. My dad, who used to play football in college has tried to get me into sports, but I was just never any good. By the time I was 13 he gave up. Not just gave up on trying to get me to be a jock, but on me too, I guess. He constantly takes jabs at me about not having a girlfriend or even a date. My dad works in advertising, a job he got through his contacts from College, not that he actually earned it.

The only thing I have going for me is my buds. I have 3 best friends. We’ve been inseparable since kindergarten. We hang out all the time and play video games and D&D. None of us have ever had much luck with girls. We all made a joke at the beginning of the year about making a pack to all lose our virginities before graduation. Well we finished high school two weeks ago and low and behold we are all still virgins. We laughed it off, but in reality, it’s fucking pathetic. I mean the closest we came was Dan, my cousin and best friend, managed to get a date, but it was a disaster and he won’t talk about it. He seemed more bitter after that night, almost vengeful.

Who are my buddies?

There is Rich, he is short, maybe 5′7″ and a bit chubby and thick glasses. He’s the nerdiest of us, which is saying a lot. He makes lame jokes all the time and still watches kids shows. He is constantly telling us about who he jerked off to, as if he was bragging about actually fucking them, like it’s some kind of accomplishment. Now Rich’s dad could have been part of our group. A short fat man with glasses who is, of course an accountant.

Then there is Mark, about as average as you get, 5′11″, not fat, not skinny, just average. Mark is the quiet one, the last one to comment about women when we talk. He talks trash eventually, but it takes time. His dad is a Hedge Fund Manager and very successful. Tall and good looking. Mark knows he is a disappointment to him, but his dad doesn’t show it so overtly.

Lastly is Dan. Our moms are sisters and they are very close. He and I are very similar, he’s 6′1″ and a bit skinnier. His dad pretty much treats him the way mine does. When our families get together, they both take jabs at us and our failures with girls. Now Dan is a fucking genius. I mean Good Will Hunting smart. He puts in no effort and gets perfect grades. But even that is not enough for his Doctor dad. Smart is good, but you have to be popular too. If I’m bitter, Dan is downright angry.

The four of us talk all the time about sex and girls and what we would do to them if we ever got one. Rich was the first to tell us how he masturbated to my mom one night. I smacked him, but that opened the flood gates. It turned out we all had a thing for each other’s mom. It seemed every time we got together; we would comment on how the moms looked. How Rich’s mom’s tits looked so good or how Aunt Heather’s ass was so firm and perky. This became a bit of an obsession. It was like we were trying to outdo each other on how we would fuck the other guys moms’. We would discuss their bodies and guess at their measurements.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was almost noon. I had been up all night playing online with Rich and Mark. Dan couldn’t log in. In fact, I hadn’t seen or heard from him much in the last two weeks.

Today was Friday and it’s my 18th. My parents said I could have a “party” tonight. Dan and the boys were coming over and we would play games until the morning. How fucking sad that I thought of that as a party. Dad said we could invite girls, but that wasn’t going to happen, and he fucking knew it. His asshole smirk gave that away.

I pulled off the sock that was on my cock from my jerk off session last night. I got up, took a shower and threw on some shorts and a T-shirt and headed downstairs. The guys were going to get here around 4 and I wanted to set a few things up. I got close to the kitchen and heard my mom talking with Tammy.

Let me tell you about Tammy. Tammy is my mom’s best friend, has been since Elementary School. She is 46 and to me, a complete MILF. She stands about 5′9″, has short red hair, pale complexion, freckles, a beautiful face and a nice full-figured body. Tammy has tits I have dreamt about my whole life. She was the first woman I jerked off to when I was 12. She is also the reason I have a MILF fetish. Half my porn is busty MILFs and I have an entire folder of full-figured red head MILFs that remind me of Tammy.

About three weeks ago she moved in with us. Tammy and her husband of 20 years broke up. Emily, their daughter lives on her own now, so my mom suggested she come stay with us for a bit. I did not mind because the more I saw her, the more I got to put in the spank bank. Just last night I jerked off twice to visions of her and her glorious tits. I even snuck into her room when she was out and checked out her underwear. That’s how I know she is a 38DD-30-40 measurement. My snooping also found out she has a slim, silver dildo. I like to imagine she is thinking of me when she uses it, but I know that’s not true. In fact, I don’t think she gives me a second thought, ever. She is nice to me, says hi, but it’s not like she connects with me or anything. She never has. She flirts with my dad all the time, but not me.

I walk in, Tammy is in tights and a light coloured blouse and belt that accentuates her figure and somehow make the casual tights look classy, while being sexy as fucking hell. The blouse comes down just below the curve of her ass. The top is unbuttoned enough to show her cleavage and part of her white lace bra. To top it off she is wearing black, 3″ pumps. I swear I’ve jerked off to her in that exact same outfit. I know that I described that to the guys one time when we were sharing fantasies. They all know I have a thing for her. They think she is hot too.

Mom and Tammy are arranging the kitchen table. I normally walk by Tammy without saying a word, too worried the wrong thing will come out of my mouth. But today was different. Today when Tammy saw me, she stood up tall, turned and faced me with a big warm smile. It’s like Tammy snapped to attention once she saw me.

Mom is beside her and does the same thing.

My mom, Cindy, is also 46, with shoulder length dirty blond hair. In my opinion she is by far the prettiest of all the moms, even prettier then Tammy. She is in a nice, tight, floral-patterned summer dress and has the same black heels as her friend. She is also showing way more cleavage then I am used to and the dress seems to be cut higher on her legs then normal. I can see the outline of her blue lace bra. Mom is shorter than Tammy, maybe 5′6″ and not quite as busty as her. She has a nice figure with wide hips and a bubble butt. Her measurements are 36D-28-36. How do I know? Well the guys and I talk so much about our moms we made a pact to each go through their things and report back their measurements.

Was that wrong? Maybe. Well, no, I know its wrong. But not as wrong as what comes next. I fantasize about fucking my own mom.

Now my mom treats me ok. She’s not overly loving, but she is a good mom. But that doesn’t stop me from picturing her on all fours. I imagine her big tits slapping together. I think of myself fucking her until she cums. All the while, my dad sits in the corner like a pathetic wimp as mom keeps telling him how much better I am at fucking her, how only I can make her cum. I picture walking in on mom and Tammy scissoring each other and begging me for my cock.

At first, I kept this to myself, but when Rich told us about jerking off to his own mom, this opened the subject up. Turns out we all have a bit of an Oedipal Complex. Dan’s description of ass fucking his mom while his dad watches, match my fantasies pretty close. Dan’s were maybe a little more violent, his mom being a bit of a bitch.

“Honey! happy Birthday.” My mom said.

She ran up and gave me a big hug, pressing in really tight.

And then mom kissed me on the lips. She pressed her soft lips to mine and pulled me in tight.

I was shocked. She normally kisses me on the cheek. Why was my own mom giving me such an intimate kiss? And why did I like it?

To my surprise, behind mom was Tammy. The MILF came right at me once mom pulled away. She gave me a big hug. I am pretty sure it was the first time she ever hugged me. I felt like this hug was more aggressive then the one mom just gave me. I swear she pushed her tits extra hard into me. It was such a shock to feel the globes I’ve always fantasised about on my body. She also kissed me on the lips, but hers lasted a good five seconds.

“Happy Birthday Zach.” Tammy hummed into my ear. “You’re a man now… and it shows.” When she said that she pushed her crotch into my hardening cock.

Tammy pulled back, her arms still around my neck, her tits still touching me as she looked down where my chest met her tits. The older woman began to blush.

In my mind, I knew I could not let this go to my head. Tammy and mom were just trying to be nice to me on my birthday, right? As pathetic as it was, feeling these older women hold me was the sexiest thing that has ever happened to me. It made me confused.

She pulled away since my dad was behind me “Happy birthday little guy”. There we go, back to normal.

“We have a bit of a surprise for you.” He continued.

“...A car?” I joked.

“Not yet…” Mom smiled, “But your party tonight is going to be special. Your dad is heading to Vegas for the weekend and Tammy and I will be staying with Aunt Heather tonight. You and the boys will have the place to yourself.”

“Really?” I said. “That’s great.” Maybe this won’t be as pathetic as I originally expected. Having the entire house with my friends was a better way to turn eighteen than to be stuck with my parents all night and to be honest, a weekend without my dad was a great gift.

Just then we heard a car horn. Dad looked excited, and he turned to me with a smile.

“Have a great time. I have to get going, that’s Mitch now.”

“You’re going with uncle Mitch?” I asked. Mitch and Heather were my aunt and uncle. They were Dan’s parents.

“Yup.” Dad said, “Plus Stewart and Carl” Rich and Mark’s dads.

“So, I guess that means you boys are the men this weekend.” He laughed as he said it and walked away.

I rolled my eyes a bit. Couldn’t the asshole just give me this.

Tammy walked up behind me. I felt her tits on my back. She whispered in my ear “Don’t let him bother you, you are all man now.”

She pulled away and walked past me, brushing her tits on my arm as she did. What was that about? More pity from Tammy? Did she actually think…

I was snapped out of my trance by my mother. She was leaning on the table, facing me. Her hands were on the table, out turned a bit. Her arms pressed her tits together. They were almost falling out of her dress.

“Now Zach dear, we set things up for you. How about you go downstairs until your buddies get here? I will bring you some lunch soon.”

“Sure thing, Mom.” I walked away, trying to hide the erection my mom and Tammy had just given me. I ran downstairs and pulled out my cock. I had Kleenex down there, just for this kind of occasion. I replayed what had just happened, except in my mind, mom didn’t send me down. She and Tammy pulled out their tits and decided I needed a birthday double blow job. I came in less than a minute. It was pathetic, but at this point I was used to imagining things that I knew would never happen. It wasn’t until I put my cock away that I noticed my basement was clean, poker table set up and snack put out.

As promised mom brought me lunch about 30 minutes later. I swear she was posing for me. As she walked around it was like she was swinging her ass too, putting on a show. Must be my overly active imagination but watching her bubble butt swing back and forth was starting to get me hard again.

At around four I heard the doorbell. Some commotion followed the ring, so I headed upstairs.

It was the guys. Rich and Mark ran up to me and we did our geeky handshake and bro hugs.

“Dudes!” I said, “We are on our own tonight. Ours dads are in Vegas and mom and Tammy are staying with Aunt Heather tonight.”

“Yeah, it’s going to be epic!” Rich said as he lifted his hand for a high five, stretching out word Epic. This just amplified how pathetic we actually were. 18 years old and a night alone with three guys was Epic. Still, I gave him the high five, wanting to make the best of it.

Dan walked in last. My cousin was looking a bit different. Like I said before we are very similar. But he looked bigger and more confident as he strolled in. I swear he had put on like 15 lbs of muscles. He walked up and joined us, giving us all high fives. I could tell Dan was not as excited about it. Still for the first time in a long time Dan did not look angry at the world. Dan looked cooler and in control.

“Happy birthday cousin.” Dan spoke up. It was insane. His voice was deeper. He lost his small stutter. This was the craziest growth spurt I had ever seen. “And, without spoiling anything, I hope you like your present as much as I liked getting it ready for you.” I wasn’t sure what he meant, but I figured I would find out sooner or later.

“Dude, where have you been? Haven’t seen or heard from you in like 2 weeks.” I asked Dan.

“Been pretty busy. But hey I’m hear now.” He was not looking at me, he was looking in the kitchen. I turned and looked for myself. I saw that all the guys moms were there. The first thing I saw was Julie’s ass.

I walked toward the kitchen to see what was going on.

I was floored by the sight in front of me. Let me describe the other 3 in the kitchen:

Aunt Heather—Dan’s mom. She is 47 and 5 foot 7 inches. She has dark, shoulder length hair. My aunt has a firm athletic body with C cups and a nice tight ass. I saw her doing yoga once and it makes me hard every time I think about it. Right now, she is wearing a tight, high waisted leather skirt that is much higher on her legs than I thought she would ever wear. On top was a read silk blouse, opened up, showing her firm C-cups and black lace bra. Finishing it all off, Aunt Heather had strappy black high heels. I had never seen my Aunt look so slutty. She was always bitchy and stern. Dan told us her measurements were 36C-26-34

Beth—Rich’s mom is 43 and stands 5 feet even. Beth has short dark hair. She has a round face and glasses. She is a bit chubby, but her flirty and perky personality makes up for it. Even so, Beth is on the border of cute and pretty. We all agree, her lips look like they were made for cock sucking. We’ve all commented on looking down at her pretty eyes, behind her glasses as she wrapped those lips around our cocks would be amazing. Then there are her tits. By far the bustiest of the moms. Beth often shows her large breasts off in tight T-shirts and low-cut tops. Even though she is overweight, her tits make her sexy as hell. I’ve heard my mom and Aunt complain about how inappropriate her tops were. Rich told us her measurements are 34F-30-38. Tonight, Beth was in 4-inch heels, and a tight red dress. It was cut very low showing off lots of cleavage with her push up bra. Her chubby legs looked great as the dress seem to just barely cover her plump ass. Even for Beth, she was showing off the goods.

Julie—Mark’s mom is 49 and 5 foot 9. Julia is a partner at a law firm and is often the mom that puts the most hours into her work. She has light brown hair that drifts below her shoulders. Mark’s mom has an amazing body and works hard at it. Mark says she does yoga and works out at least 5 days a week. Julie always dresses classy. She has a nice full chest, slim waist, great legs and a peach for an ass. Mark reported her measurements as 36D-26-36. Tonight, Julie is in a green wrap around silk dress and thigh high boots with 3″ heels. A fucking walking wet dream.

All the moms are hot in their own way. I’ve jerked off to each and every one of them and all combinations of them. And I knew I would be picturing all of them for my next jerk off session. I have no idea why today all five women chose to slut things up like this, but they were giving their boys quite the show for later on.

“It’s the birthday Boy!” Aunt Heather yelled. This got the attention of the entire group as I became their focus.

My Aunt walks over and hugs me like she never has before. She squeezed hard, her firm tits poking my chest. She pulls back and looks me in the eye “Happy Birthday”, then she tilts her head and kisses me harder and longer then the kiss Tammy gave me. Any longer and I would have been making out with my own aunt. Was there a new custom that I did not know about?

Heather was then pulled away by Julie. The upscale mom gives me a softer hug, but it still felt nice; was it sensual? I felt her big tits on my body. She pulls back, cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss. Her mouth is slightly gaped as she kisses me and sucks in a bit, making me really feel the kiss.

Beth was last to congratulate me. She runs up, saying my name in a high pitch voice, her tits bouncing freely. She wraps her arms around my waist and tries to lift me, her tits in my mid section. Her tits are so big she can barely get her arms around me. She reaches up and pulls my face down and open mouth kissed me. Beth was moaning just a bit as her tongue ran along my lips, just for a second. I was completely flabbergasted.

I pulled away, hoping none of them could see my erection. I looked at the five MILFS. Each of them, even my own mother and aunt were looking at me with this sexy focus. I’ve never been given this kind of sexual attention before and sure as hell never expected it from them. It was a new experience for me.

I just stood there. I was silent and incredibly hard. This was the most action I had ever gotten; as pathetic as that was- and it was coming from older women and family members.

“Sorry honey…” Mom said in a breathy voice, “There was a miscommunication with my sister here.” Mom slapped her sister’s ass hard. Heather yelped and rubbed her soar ass while mouthing “Sorry”.

“Our reservation isn’t until 8 pm and our car won’t be here until then. You okay if we hang out here until then?”

I looked at the 5 incredible MILFs before me.—

“Of course not.” I said, “We…we will just be hanging out in the basement for now…”

I ran downstairs. The others already started playing video games. I joined in, trying to put all of what just happened upstairs out of my mind. As Rich and Mark joked about the game, I nervously tried to get my arousal down. I could have jerked off again right then.

I knew something was wrong with them. Something was off. Maybe they were on drugs? Maybe this was all a prank? For all I knew they were just being condescending trying to make me feel better for having such a lame birthday party. But still, having never been kissed or given any attention like this, I was too confused to do anything.

I could not understand why these women I have known my whole life were now giving me such attention. And why was my mother of all people so frisky? Had I jerked off to them so many times that I was now seeing things?

About five minutes later, Mom opened the door and came downstairs. I knew she was going to do something like offer us a healthy snack. It always made me feel like a four-year-old when she came down to ‘mother’ us.

“I hope you boys are having fun. So, we have decided you men…We want you to drink tonight. Tammy went out earlier and bought lots of beer and we want to… serve you each your first one.”

Mom came all the way down the stairs, followed by Julie, Beth and Aunt Heather. Each of them was holding a beer bottle. Tammy stood at the bottom of the stairs; arms crossed causing her tits to rise up. She was just watching with a coy smile.

“Don’t get up boys.” Tammy announce, “Just let your moms give you each a special…treat. They want to give it to you…very badly… you know because it’s your first beer.” The way Tammy said that was really sexy. I thought we were about to get mothered. Instead, mom and the others were serving us. It was like how one of our fantasies would start before we would imagine fucking them. I was actually expecting porn music to start playing. What was going on today?

The moms then moved in front of their own sons. They were each holding a beer bottle with both hands. Since they were all wearing something low cut, the bottle accentuated their cleavage. As mom looked down at me, I could not stop myself from looking at her firm tits. Instead of mom getting mad, it looked like mom was excited by me staring.

“Drink up honey.” Mom said, “Drink as much as you want… now that you’re a man.”

With that each mom bent over at the waist. Their legs were straight, their asses raised in the air. Their cleavage hanging down in front of us, for our viewing pleasure. Rich and Mark looked stunned. They sat up straight as their moms shoved their large tits close to their faces. Dan was more relaxed, sitting back as he reached for the beer. It looked like Aunt Heather looked excited.

We all looked at each other, then back at our moms. We eventually reached out for the drinks, admiring the cleavage that they were displaying.

“Thank…Thank you…” I tried to say. The sight of them all was making me excited and nervous, “That’s great.”

As they sank lower to hand us the beers, the moms all leaned in. Once we had the drinks, they put their hands on our shoulders for support. They gave us each a kiss. Mom’s lips met mine and parted just a little. My mom was not fully making out with me, but it was clearly inappropriate.

Tammy was right though. The kiss was definitely a treat. Mom tasted really good. I just sat there. Hoping there was more.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dan. I swore I saw him run his hand along his mom’s waist and did he grab her ass? And was her tongue in his mouth? But that could not be right.

Once the kiss was over, Mom leaned into my ear. I was stunned by how close I was to her breasts. They looked amazing this close, “Make sure you drink every. Last. Drop.” Mom whispered into my ear in a seductive voice. I never knew mom could be that sexy.

Then the moms all stood up. They each giggled. They lined up and swaggered back upstairs. The way they walked, it let us admire their asses. They walked past Tammy, who was staring right at me. Mom was the last one in line. She stopped when she passed Tammy and looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled. Tammy smacked her ass “Let’s go, leave them be.”

“Drink up birthday boy…drink up” Not being able to resist my first crush, I took a massive gulp right there and then. As Tammy turned and walked up the stairs, her ass swayed like the others. God, I wish I could see her naked.

The four of us did not know what to do. The beers were already opened. Dan snapped us out of it by proposing a toast. We clink out bottle and took a drink.

“What the fuck was that about?!” Rich blurted out.

“I know right?” I chimed in. “It’s like…it’s been like this all fucking day.”

“What’s wrong with them?” Mark said in his quiet voice. “I mean…I mean I’ve always wanted… but…I mean are they okay?”

“Bro! It’s probably just a prank. They were all sorority girls in college. They probably got drunk, maybe one of them dared the others to do a college prank. So, they came down here to see which one we thought was hottest or some shit… They’re probably up there laughing at us.” Rich said.

“Yeah…yeah that must be it!” I was glad Rich said that, “That makes sense. They’re just teasing us, they just want to act young like they were in college.”

“Not like we’re gonna see any of that shit in college.” Mark moaned on.

“Then fuck it, enjoy it while we can. Gives me more shots of their tits to jack off to.” Rich said. As creepy as it sounded, we were all thinking the same thing as Rich. It’s just who we were now. “I mean take Dan. Bro, I saw you grabbing your mom’s tight ass…I thought she was going to smack you in your face. But she just let you man. What’s up with that? That must have felt nice. Where did you get the balls to—”?

“Hey guys.” Dan cut the conversation short, “You have to see this.” Dan said. “It’s Zach’s birthday present, but I’m sure he’s ok with you two watching. You’re all gonna go nuts.”

With that, Dan took out his smart phone.

“Oh…did you make me…like a video? Like the ones you made before? That could be cool…” Dan, being the smartest once made us all Deep Fake videos of each mom. It was really good, but obviously fake. But he did find porn stars with bodies close to what we all figure the moms look like. It was so good I had asked him to make one of Tammy? Maybe this was it.

“Oh no, this is not fake. It’s fucking real. So, I lost my virginity to this total MILF I picked up. She is amazing does anything I tell her too. So, I made this video of us, just for you Birthday Boy.”

The three of us gave Dan a cringy look. All of us had done weird things together to get past us not having sex. But I wasn’t sure I wanted to watch a fake porn video that Dan cut together, even if he claimed it was real. Even though he looked different, it looks like Dan was still as pathetic as the rest of us when it came to this stuff. I wasn’t really dying to watch porn on my birthday, especially since I was already pretty much ready to jerk off.

As he changed the TV source and connected it to the phone, Mark spoke out “Bullshit. If you had lost your virginity two weeks ago you would have come running to us to brag about it.”

Rich chimed in “Yeah, you’re full of shit. You couldn’t keep that a secret that long!”

I was about to back them up, when Dan replied, “Unless I’ve been too busy fucking bitches to come here and talk to you losers.” Dan had never called us losers before. But it was clear that Dan had changed a lot in just two weeks. He started the video.

We could see his room and the camera was facing him. He was standing in front of his bed. “Hey guys. So, this is a little gift from me to you.”

On screen, He turned the camera and it landed on a woman standing by his bed. Dan walked up to her. She was wearing one of those masquerade masks, open toed high heels, and nothing else. The naked woman was stunning. The three of us just sat they with out mouth opened. She was tall and had a great curvy figure. She had huge tits, with a little bit of sag, not much. She had large, light pink areolas and long hard pink nipples. They looked like they stuck out about an inch and were rock hard. She wasn’t a petite woman, but not fat either. She had a curvy waist and wide hips. Her tummy was flat, and she had no visible cellulite. Her curvy hips lead down to thick, but nice legs and a bald pussy with the lips visible and glistening wet. She was standing with her hands at her side, almost as if she was standing for inspection.

Because of the video quality, and on knowing Dan so well, all three of us had to admit that this video was probably real. I was so shocked that my nerdy cousin was apparently telling the truth. None of us said a word. We just stared at the screen, hoping he wouldn’t turn it off

On the video Dan spoke again “So, she doesn’t want you to know who she is, so let’s just call her Cunty. So Cunty, are you going to put on a good show for my friends?”

“Yes sir, I’m going to try…” she spoke softly.

On the screen, Dan sat on the bed as she turned to face him. “Ok Cunty, time to show my buddies how good a cock sucking whore you are.” She smiled as she knelt in front of him, the camera followed her down. She reached out with both hands and grabbed his cock. We realized for the first time that Dan was naked too. And his cock was fucking huge. She had both hands on the shaft and there was still about 3 inches sticking out the top. Her hands could not wrap all the way around. She leaned her head down and started to suck on the head while her hands pumped the shaft. She looked in the camera while sucking his cock, obviously enjoying it or she is one hell of an actress. After a few minutes one of her hands left his cock and went to her pussy. She was fingering herself while she sucked him.

At first, she was just sucking the head, occasionally licking down the shaft and sucking his balls.

“See how much she loves it guys? Just like a good cock sucking cunt. Show them the next trick bitch.”

She did not seem to mind the way Dan spoke to her. She actually seemed to like it. She took him back in her mouth and started deep throating him, getting at least 7″ in and bobbing up and down lick crazy. Finally, she fell back landing on her heels, three fingers deep into her pussy and her other hands grabbing her left tits hard “Oh fuck, I’m cuming!”

“She always cums while blowing me. Don’t you slut?”

“I can’t help it.” she panted.

“Ok time for some serious action, on the bed slut.” She stood up and got on the bed on all fours, her knees slightly apart, her ass facing the camera. On screen, Dan moved forward to show us her perfectly smooth, wide ass and dripping wet cunt. He sticks his finger out and it easily of her and she moans when he does “What do you want Cunty?”

“Please fuck me with your huge cock. I need it so bad.”

“Pull it open for me…” The woman moved her face to the bed and with both hands reached back and spread her ass open for him “Please fuck me. Cunty needs your cock!”

Dan moved forward, camera on her wet cunt as his cock pushed up against it. He slowly pushed the head in, and she moaned out in pleasure. He stopped “You want more, don’t you Cunty?”

“Yes, please I need it all!”

“Here it cums!” he slammed into her hard and she screamed out. This amazing woman was cuming right away. How did we know. She was screaming it at the top of her lungs, begging him to keep fucking her.

We watched him fuck her for several minutes until she came again. Dan was rough with her, slapping her ass several times, each time a bit harder and each slap received with pleasure. Dan was in control, and the MILF kept on begging Dan for more.

That’s when I noticed the small heart shaped tattoo on her left butt cheek. I had seen it before. My eyes popped wide open and I almost shouted “I know who it is” but managed to not speak.

About a week ago Tammy came out while I was swimming. Her and mom normally wore one-piece suits with the skirts and high on the neck, showing minimal cleavage. Nothing sexy or revealing. Today she was wearing a really sexy one piece, cut high on the hip and only half covering her ass, with a plunging neckline showing off her DDs. I noticed a tattoo high on her left ass cheek, near her hip.

My god, Dan was fucking Tammy! I thought my cock was going to rip though my pants.

I snapped out of it in time to see Dan pull out and flip Tammy over and straddled her chest. On screen, she cupped her tits and looked up at him. “Please fuck my tits, I need your cum all over me.”

He did and for five minutes he fucked her tits and it almost seemed like she was enjoying more then he was. Finally he started to cum. He came so much all over her face and tits that it would have put most porn stars to shame. When he was done, Dan got off her and stood at the side of the bed, she moved over a bit, reached up and took his softening cock to her cum covered face and started to lick it clean. “That a good bitch, you know you have to clean my cock first.” Dan turned the camera back to himself “That ends lesson one on what you do with a horny MILF whore.” He turned the camera back Tammy who was pulling her tits to her mouth, greedily licking up all his cum. She looked at the camera, a nipple in her mouth and winked. The screen went black.

“Looks like there’s only three pathetic virgins now. I think you know that I’m not a virgin anymore.”

We all sat and stared at Dan, who just took a sip of beer and smiled. It was incredible, and Dan had basically emasculated us on the spot. Part of me felt like I should be bowing to my new ruler. Rich was the first to move, running to the washroom. We knew he would be out soon after some disturbing humping sounds.

“Dude, What the Fuck!” Mark yelled. I said nothing about recognizing her. I was not sure I wanted to admit that my cousin had fucked my mom’s best friend and my lifelong crush. I was not sure I could deal with that, after seeing how deep Dan got with her.

“Who…who is she?” Mark asked

“None of your fucking business.” Dan said to Mark, but staring at me, “But as you just saw, she is hot, incredible in bed and will do anything I want.”

“But Dan, she was so…she did everything you…how did this happen?” Mark asked.

“Honestly dude, I saw pussy I wanted. So, I took it. End of the fucking story.”

Rich came back less than a minute later. He and Mark kept asking Dan questions for the next ten minutes, most of which he did not answer. Hearing Dan talk about how good Tammy was got me riled up. It was my eighteenth birthday and Dan took the thing I wanted most in the whole world. It made those little pecks on the mouth meaningless now that my cousin basically owned her in ways I could only wish to. The MILF he knew I was in love with. I finished my beer and needed another.

“Who needs another?” I asked the boys. I just needed to get out of there.

They all said yes. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I was not sure that I could ever look at Dan again without feeling so puny. The way Dan just dominated her. I always knew Tammy was an impossible fantasy, and somehow Dan made it a reality. I thought I might be sick.

The moms were all still there. They were all still sexy and gorgeous. There I was, horny and confused. I needed to get drunk. As I walked towards the fridge, I caught the end of something Beth was saying.

“…and I swear, every inch of my boobs was covered in c…”. The others were glued to what I’m sure was their friend’s sexy story. Beth stopped talking once she saw me. Then they all looked at me.

“Just getting another round.” I looked sheepishly at the group.

Then I saw Tammy. Our eyes met and instantly something changed. Now that I knew her secret, it was like seeing my favorite toy broken. All I could picture was her on all fours taking that massive cock and begging for more. I was embarrassed and quickly looked away. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the next round. The ladies continued their conversation in a whisper. I grabbed an extra beer for myself. I felt weird and wanted to drink this craziness away.

The women were whispering as Beth finished her story. They each giggled as they spoke. I even heard a moan. What was going on today?

Except then I saw Tammy, who got up and was walking towards me. She stood in front of me. I couldn’t look her in the eye.

“Zach?” Tammy said, “This is going to sound strange but… I just saw you turn away. It was like…Why can’t you look at me Zach?”

I tried to look at her gorgeous face. But once I looked, I had to quickly look away, “I…I don’t know what you mean…”

Tammy had her hands on her hip, causing her tits to thrust out a bit. All of a sudden, I could see them covered in Dan’s cum.

“Zachary, you look at me this instant.”

I did as she asked and tried to hold her gaze. but I thought about Dan’s tape and started to blush.

She looked up and was clearly thinking. Then she looked at the basement door and then back at me “What are you boys doing down there?” Tammy asked as if she was figuring something out.

I was super confused and angry. Without even thinking I just told her the truth.

“Just…Just watching videos.”

Tammy’s eyes went wide with fear. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the kitchen. We were alone in the dining room.

“Would this be a video Dan has?”

“Umm…yes.” I said. She was too hot. I could never lie to Tammy.

“And…and he told you who I was?”

“No… no he didn’t, I figured…”

“You figured it out? How?”

I hesitated for a bit then looked down at her hip.

“Your tattoo.”

“My god.” Her hand slapped her left butt cheek, where the tattoo was, then she looked back at me. I’ve known Tammy for years and I have never seen this look. She was scared.

“Oh my god. This can’t be happening. Please Zach, you…you can’t tell anyone. It’s just I guess I’ve been really lonely, and Dan was dropping something off here. And then one thing led to another and soon we were fucking, God that makes it sound so normal. He just took me and made me do things, things I have never done before. I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t stop him, I couldn’t resist him. Then one night, when I was his room, he says we are making a video…God, I’ve been in such a fog of orgasms with him, I can’t keep track. I just take it and take it and my body keeps betraying me…”

“So, he said he wanted to give you a great Birthday present and told me to do the video. He said you always liked my body and it would be a great gift. I put my foot down and said never. I started to leave, but then he just ordered me to do it. He and said if I didn’t do it right, he would punish me. I don’t know how he would do that, but I didn’t want to find out. He did agree to let me wear a mask and he agreed to never tell you boys it was me.”

“He didn’t” I said

This was crazy. It also explains why Tammy was so flirty with me this morning. Dan, somehow, must have turned the video in to some kind of sexy game between the two of them. She was turned on knowing I liked her body and would soon see it, without knowing it was her. My fantasies were all crashing down. I wish I never had this stupid ‘Party’ where Dan ruined my life.

She stopped and looked at me, as if she just realized what she had been saying. I’ve never seen Tammy like this. She was both panicked, but also it looked like Tammy was getting excited. She was admitting that she was having amazing sex and it showed in how turned on her voice was.

Tammy gave me a deep stare, “Zach, I’ll do anything for you, just don’t tell anyone, it’s so…it’s so humiliating.”

My eyes drifted to her tits.

She saw my gaze. In an instant Tammy’s hands were cupping her tits. “No, I can’t. Not you too.” She turned away, her hands still cupping her tits. My eyes drifter down to her ass, remembering the sight of Dan’s cock pounding it. I felt like I had nothing left to lose in this world.

“I won’t tell anyone, I promise. I won’t even tell Dan I know.”

She turned back around. I never thought she would do anything. I just blurted out something. But to Tammy It could have sounded like blackmail. I was too out of my comfort zone. I had no intention of hurting Tammy. At the same time, this was my fantasy woman. Could I take advantage of this?

With desperation in her eyes Tammy moved closer, looking up at me. “Zach, no one can ever know. You have to keep this a secret.”

“Uhm, I will.” my eyes once again drifted down.

“But... you need something for this. I knew it. Fine, but you have to keep it to yourself.” I was about to tell her it was ok. I had no intention of making Tammy do anything she did not want to do. In my fantasies, I always wanted the women to want me. I realized this was a bad thing to do. But she was going so fast, and I was too horny from everything that was happening.

Then she dropped her belt and started to unbutton her top. When her blouse hit the floor, I decided to stop talking. She reached back and undid her bra and it joined the belt and blouse on the dining room floor.

There they were. I was looking at Tammy’s naked tits. I was looking at my first live naked tits and they were the tits I have jerked off to a thousand times, hell I jerked off to them last night and again about 4 hours ago. They were right there, and she was pushing her chest out so I could see them better. I almost came at the sight of her in nothing but tights and heels.

She put her hands on the sides of each breast. She was bringing them together for me, her incredible nipples hard and pointing right at me. “There, is that what you wanted?”

I just stared at her dumbfounded and said nothing. “Come on Zach, just do it already!” she reached out and grabbed my hands. She then brought my hands to her tits. It was the greatest sensation of my life. I started to maul them and pinch her incredible nipples. She let out a few moans as I played with her tits.

She looked at me with, was it lust in her eyes? “Go ahead, suck on my nipples.”

I just stared at her, she rolled her eyes in frustration, then reached out and grabbed my head and pulled it to her right tits. I opened my mouth and took her long hard nipple in my mouth and sucked. I stopped hesitating, I mauled those tits, kissing and sucking on them, going from one nipple to the other. I don’t know how long I was playing with her tits, but my hard cock was pressing into my shorts.

I pulled away, seeing her face, looking like the face she made when Dan fucked her.

I pulled one hand away and adjusted my cock. She opened her eyes to see why I had stopped.

“What? No! You expect me to…with your mom in the next room?”

“Oh…I just needed to…”

“I know what boys like you ‘need’. You need me to be…beholden to you. God, you’re worse than him. Fine, but.. Zach…just this once for your birthday…then we’re done!”

I was so fucking confused about what was happening. She pushed me onto a chair and knelt in front of me and started to undo my shorts. She looked up at me “And I suppose you want to cum in my mouth to, don’t you, you fucking pervert!”

She freed my cock and she jerked it and looked a little pleased at the size. She looked at me, my cock in her hand “Remember, this makes us even.” Then she lowered her beautiful mouth onto my cock. I don’t know how I didn’t blow my load right then.

As she sucked, there was a moment that Tammy gave an odd expression. It was almost like she was remembering something. She looked into my eyes with a deep look. A look that I had never seen before. As that moment passed, it was clear that something had changed. Tammy started to go faster. She was more dedicated and was making it even better for my first blowjob. She pulled off and licked up and down the shaft, sucking my balls and then back to sucking on my cock.

She was sucking me and pumping with one hand, her other was somewhere else. My cock felt so hard and huge. I could hardly contain myself and in less then two minutes I started to cum. I couldn’t have warned Tammy if I wanted to. My first three strings were in her mouth, but she gasped and pulled back, still pumping my cock. Her head was tilted back, her eyes closed, mouth open, flipping her head side to side as my cum flew in the air landing on her gorgeous face and amazing tits.

It was then that I realized her other hands was in her tights, fingering her pussy. I realized she was cuming too.

She still had my softening cock in her hand when she came down from her orgasm and leaned in to suck the last of my cum out.

I watched her fall back on her heels, look down at her cum covered tits and then back at me. “Been holding that in for a while?” Wow, how much had I just cum. I’ve never seen that much cum when I masturbate. Maybe having an actual women touch me makes me cum harder. She started scooping up the cum on her face and sucking them clean, a little smile on her face and a pleasant “mmm” sound. Then she grabbed her tits, lifted them up and licked up the cum off them. When she got to her right nipple, she sucked on the still hard nipple and then looked at me to make sure I saw it. I sat in silence until she cleaned off both tits.

She stood up and looked down at me, cleaning off the side of her mouth

“wow…that tastes so…it was just like…Ok, I did my part, now you have to keep this secret from everyone.”

“I will, I promise.”

She looked down at her clothes “Do you mind?”

I snapped out of it, reached down and grabbed her things, stood up and handed them to her.

She just stood there, hands on her hips. I looked down at her, from her tits to her face.

“Tammy, I didn’t…”

“Didn’t what? Didn’t want to see my tits. Didn’t want me to suck you off. Fuck, you are such a pervert.”

“I… I… “ I was just stammering, unable to put a sentence together. It hurt to hear Tammy call me that. I knew it was true though. Deep down I knew that I had bad thoughts about women. But this was my first chance to act on them, and it really felt like Tammy was getting something out of it. It made me mad. Tammy should admit that she liked it. I never meant to hurt her…

“Fuck, why is this happening to me? It’s not like I’m the only one. I mean just the other night he made Beth lick...” she stopped as she realized what she was saying.

“Never mind.” Tammy ran off to the stairs and headed up.

Holy fuck! Did Dan fuck Beth too? Oh, my fucking God!

As a force of habit, I watched Tammy’s walk away, naked back and my first full view of her ass in just her tights as she walked up the stairs. I saw her pause once she got halfway up to her room. She started to mutter to herself.

“His smell…his taste…it was like Dan…he’s just like his cousin…oh fuck me…” With that, Tammy ran out of site.

I put my cock away, looking at it first. For a moment it looked plumper and I did think it seemed bigger while she was blowing me. Fuck, things are so messed up right now, I don’t know what’s what. I grabbed the beers and headed back down.

When I got to the basement, Rich and Mark were in a match. I handed everyone a beer and pulled Dan aside.

“Took you long enough.” My cousin said with a smirk.

“I know it’s Tammy in the video, Dan.”

Dan looked surprised, “How?”

“The tattoo. And the voice. I ran into her upstairs and she knew I knew.”

“Well, you know I did tell her I was showing you the video. But I promised not to tell you guys who she was.”

“I must have a lousy poker face, because she figured it out and pulled me into the dining room.”

“So what? is she pissed?” Dan asked me, but he actually didn’t seem that concerned. If I was getting regular sex from Tammy, I would hate to screw it up.

“More… embarrassed, I think. But Dan, that’s not the weird part. Before I knew what the fuck was going on, Tammy was topless and sucking my cock. It was kind of like it was in exchange for my silence, but it was weird how she acted. She kept going and I’m not sure if I could have stopped her if I even wanted to.”

“Dude that’s great.”

I was not expecting that to be what Dan said.

“Well yeah. But isn’t she like your girlfriend now?”

“God no!” Dan blurted out, “She’s just one of the bitches I fuck.”

“One of? Who else? How many?” I asked, pretty sure Beth, Rich’s mom was one of them.

“A few. Some you know, some you don’t. Don’t worry about that right now.” Dan said this with a confidence and as if it was totally normal for a geek like him to be fucking multiple women.

I tried to get more info, but he kept shutting me down. Clearly Dan had done something in the past two weeks to change himself from an angry little nerd to someone who could get a smart, confident, independent woman like Tammy to not only fuck him, but make a sex tape for his buddies to watch. There was a good chance that he might be the reason that our moms seem to be acting so weird. Dan ripped the controllers from our friends’ hands. Dan threw me the second one. Rich and Mark just let us play without pipping up about how rude Dan was. I tried to get into the game to calm down. Maybe things with Dan and these women were all some insane birthday prank.

After a while Mark and Rich went together to get the next round of beers. The boys agreed and headed upstairs. It was only then that Dan brought up Tammy again.

“You definitely need to fuck Tammy soon. She is a complete nympho.”

That made me angry. Besides, Tammy told me that she would never do that again. “She’s probably going to leave the house and never come back.”

“Doubt it cuz. She needs me to fuck her regularly. I can just make her stay until you’re done with her. If you walk into her room and tell her to fuck you or someone else, she will. Trust me she just needs to be told what to do by someone with confidence. Deep down inside they all do. They’re all the same, no exception.”

I wondered who “They” were. Beth? Julie? Fuck, who else was he fucking?

I looked over and Dan was just looking at the screen with a smirk on his face. I knew the night was far from over.