The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Enthralledo for all the edits and story ideas.

Party Crashing Moms Chapter 2

We played more video games, but my mind was on my first blow job. I just got my mom’s MILF best friend Tammy to suck me off with almost no effort. It was like she tricked herself into pleasing me. Part of me worried that I had done something horrible. Maybe I even did something criminal. But now that I had gotten my first taste of it, I wanted more. A lot more.

I knew I needed to try and find ways to get to Tammy without raising suspicion. Maybe she would be willing to come to my room and take my virginity. I had to try something. I was already hard again.

As we played, I kept looking at Dan. He was not the person I had known all my life. That Dan was bitter, he was small, and angry at the world. As I now knew that Dan had found some way of controlling my dream MILF with his big cock, I could only imagine what he was thinking. Even though Dan had somehow grown far more confident and demanding, I could tell that he was still bitter. My cousin was still angry. But after seeing how thoroughly he now controlled Tammy, I realized that he could make his anger other people’s problem. I was becoming afraid of my closest friend. But I was too nervous to say anything. I had no clue what would happen next.

At Around 5:30 we headed up for another beer and to sit outside by the pool. The ladies, now sitting in the living room, were a little more drunk. They seemed to be having a great time.

“You guys head out. I’ll bring the beers.” Dan shouted as he walked into the kitchen. Rich and Mark walked through the living room to the back deck. I stood in the hall between the two rooms, looking at the moms as sat and drank and chatted. The living room is big, with a sectional and two lounge chairs. In the middle is a large 4-foot square cushioned coffee table, the kind you can sit on. The moms were all sitting on the sectional, Mom and Aunt Heather on one side, Julie and Beth on the other. From where I was standing, Beth was facing away and right in front of me.

“Are you having fun” my mom asked, sitting furthest away, glass of wine in her hand, legs crossed.

Her question made the ladies all turn to look at me. Beth, instead of turning around, tilted her head back, causing her already impressive cleavage to pop out even more. I was staring right at her tits when I said “It’s been very interesting”

“Well, it’s just getting started, so I hope it keeps getting more interesting” my aunt answered. She also had her legs crossed and was turned a bit to face me. With her skirt being so short, I swear I could see her panties. Just then, with me staring right at her, she uncrossed her legs slowly and changed them over, giving me an unobstructed view of her black lace panties.

“I’m sure it will…” I heard something in the kitchen, so I turned and looked.

There was Dan with Tammy. She was pressed up against the sink, her butt pushed out and her tits thrusting out. Dan was behind her, one hand roughly groping her huge, exposed tits, the other hand was thrusting into her pussy from behind, her tights pulled down below her ass. Dan turned and looked at me and winked. Tammy noticed me and tried to straighten up “Please someone is watching.”

He thrust into her one more time, making her moan and stepped away from her. She pulled up her tights and put her tits back, turning away from me to do that.

She grabbed a bottle of wine and walked away. As she approached me, she just looked at me and said “Not a fucking word” then she walked past me. I couldn’t tell if that was flirty or angry.

Dan came by with 4 beers, handing me one. “Let’s go.” I followed him outside.

As we talked outside, my mom poked her head (and tits) out of the door. Beth was walking out and came toward us. Her large breasts were almost spilling out of her tight red dress.

“Zach, honey…. can you go and show Beth the work you and your dad did in the pool house? She’s thinking about doing the same, and she wanted to ask you some questions about it.”

Dad and I had replaced the panelling with special dry wall. It wasn’t a big deal. I looked at Rich’s mom. Part of me was starting to stir. Those big tits. Bigger even than Tammy’s. I was drawn to them.

“Sure. Follow me.”

Beth followed me to the back of the yard. We walked into the pool house. We were secluded now, and I turned around to talk about the Paneling. I was starting to breathe heavily. I have always been turned on by Beth. She was like a short package of sex. But now it was different. Now I was fighting the impulse to grab the older woman. Cave man style. Still, I tried to remain calm.

“So, these walls had that crappy panelling and we took it all down and put up this speci—“

I looked at Beth and she was staring at me, not paying attention.

“Sorry, is this not what you wanted to see?”

The normally bubbly and happy woman looked at me, hands on hips, huge tits thrust out “Listen mister, I needed to get you alone for a minute. We need to talk.”

“Oh? Why?” Again, this was unusual.

“Don’t play games. I saw Tammy and I figured out what happened in the house. I confronted her and she told me what you made her do. You should be ashamed. She’s vulnerable after her divorce. You must have confused her. Young man, you don’t want to be one of those guys that messes with women when they’re down. It’s not right.”

I was embarrassed to hear Beth talk this way. At least it was normal. Things were nuts, and it was time someone said so. But unlike with Tammy, I have never really respected Beth. Always showing off her massive boobs. Pretending that she did not want my attention even though she teased us all the time. With Tammy, my fantasies were to fuck her and make her fall in love with me. With Beth it was always about her being a horny bitch that just needed cock. I was starting to grow irritated. I was starting to feel very aggressive.

“She…she also told me that you know.”

“Know what?” I assume that she fucked Dan, but I don’t really know anything. And all I could do was stare at those tits. Those tits that have been in my face for years. I was hard again. Anger was making me lose my cool. I was starting to sweat.

“Listen. Don’t fuck around. This could cost me my marriage. It’s just not right.” She turned, hands in her face.

“It was a mistake, I got carried away. How could I know that shopping alone would turn into a tit fuck in the change room, never mind him coming over and fucking my brains out. Fuck he even made me lick Tammy’s pussy for fuck sakes...”

Beth keeps going. Like Tammy it’s half a confession, half a wet dream that she is re-experiencing. The story makes me sweat even harder. So, Dan just takes what he wants? And what did Dan say? He said they need it. He said they all needed it. They all need to be controlled.

She turns and looks at me again “So can’t you blackmail me, it wasn’t my fault. This is just wrong.”

“I’m not…”

“And what you did to poor Tammy…You can’t do that ever again Zach. I know you’ve never learned to be with girls, but this isn’t how you do it…You should respect women. You can’t just…just…”

Beth trails off as she started to breathe in deeply. She was going so fast she probably didn’t notice how hot and sweaty the air had gotten. But I could tell. Beth was smelling the air. She was smelling me. Her whole body started to change.

“You…you’re just like…” Beth looked at me. Her whole demeanor begins to change. The older woman starts by looking confused. That confusion is becoming arousal. And as I notice her, I know that I am done holding back with her. I am a full foot taller than this woman. I know something is happening. And I know that I want more. I want more than anyone has ever given me.

“Just…Oh…Just tell me what you want…”

That’s when I felt it. Confidence. I knew I could have it and make her give it to me. “Show me your fucking tits.” I said it slowly and firmly and without looking away from her eyes. They went wide with surprise.

She never stopped looking at me and as she reached up with her left hand and pulled her dress off her right shoulder and pulled her arm out. Then the same with the left shoulder. Now she rolled the tight dress over her tits, leaving them only covered by a red lace push up bra which did nothing to hide her large dark nipples. She rolled it passed her tummy, which was a bit flabby, but right now I couldn’t care less. She gets it to her hips and looks at me, almost asking, what next. She knows the answer and pushes it passed her plump ass and onto the floor. She stands straight again, still looking at me reaching behind her back, undoes the bra and lets it drop to the floor. She is standing in front of me in just her heels and red panties, arms at her side waiting for my next instructions.

I say nothing, I just reach out and start playing with her tits. When I start sucking on her nipples her hands grab the back of my head and push me into her tits. I play for several minutes and she moans in approval. Damn, Dan was right.

I looked on the shelf and saw some lotion. I let go of her and said “You see that lotion?”

She looked over and nodded. I pushed down my short and my cock popped out. Her eyes went wide with surprise. “You’re going to need it, because I am going to fuck your tits and you’re going to love it.”

A meek little “ok” was all I got. She grabbed the lotion and applied it to her tits. I watched and enjoyed the show. Then she looked around, as if wondering where I wanted her. “Sit on the bench and cup those tits for me. She did as she was told. I grabbed my cock and walked over. I realized it wasn’t my imagination, my cock was much longer and thicker. How? I didn’t wonder for too long, there were tits for me to fuck. I got to the tits being presented to me and pushed my cock between them

It fit perfectly between her tits. She squeezed her tits around my shaft, and I started to thrust. Even with her massive tits, my head was poking out the top. She moaned when she saw it. As I sped up Beth was a mess of deep moans and she was using her hands to move her tits, increasing the friction and sensation on my cock. Here I was on my birthday, and this woman was giving me her massive tits. She was giving it to me just like I had always wanted too.

I was fucking her good and she started to lick my head with it poked out. I then exploded, right onto her face. I pulled back and covered her tits. She just looked right at me, hands cupping her tits, mouth open letting me cum anywhere I wanted. When I was done, the little woman, like Tammy was covered in cum, face, glasses and tits. I moved back to her and she didn’t hesitate. She moved her open mouth over my cock and using those plump lips, she sucked all my cum out. It was like she was trained to do that.

As I got dressed and watched her lick up the cum, I felt my body. It was amazing. I felt strong and invincible. I was starting to feel like a stud. Rich’s mom was smiling, her tits still covered in my cum, but she was licking it up as fast as she could, never breaking eye contact with me. I started to get hard again. Beth had forgotten the reason she came in. Now all she wanted was to taste my cum.

“It…It tastes so good. It’s so….”

I looked down at my buddies cum covered mom. Her red panties were soaked at her pussy. Had she cum? I could have thrown her to the floor and taken her right there. I knew that’s who I was now. But I knew that I needed to figure out why I was changing so much. I needed to make sure that I still had some control.

When I stuffed my hard cock into my pants, her shoulders dropped, and she looked disappointed. Nice.

“Your secret is safe with me… for now.” I told Beth as I walked out.

I rejoined the boys. But they were not alone. The moms had joined them outside at the 8-seater table. Sitting on one end corner was Dan, next to him, his mom, Mark, then Rich on the end. Next were 2 empty seats, Tammy and my mom on the end. Julie was standing behind Dan, giving him an overly sensual neck rub. The women had their wine and the boys drank beer.

I noticed that Rich and Mark were acting a bit drunk. Not surprising, they had had a few, but I wasn’t feeling the 5 beers I already drank. We’ve drank before, behind my parents back and 3 beers was normally all I could handle.

“Where’s Beth?” Dan asked as Julie worked his shoulders. He had a smirk on his face. It was like he already knew.

“Using the washroom.” I told them. Still hard from the post orgasm show Beth gave me, I was in no mood to talk things over with Dan. All I cared about was that I wanted more and looking around there were women I could get it from. Women I knew Dan had already gotten it from. Which ones was the question?

A few minutes later a flustered Beth came walking out, straighten the bust line of her tight dress. She waled right up to us and sat down between me and her son.

“Thank you, Zach…Thank you for all of that…help. That was so much information.” Beth pretends to be back in her civil tone, “Cindy, you were right. It is amazing. So, we moved the party out here now?” She recognized her glass and took it, lifting it “Cheers I guess.” We all raise out glasses and take a drink.

“What’s going on here?” she asked pointing at Julie. At this point, Julie was going deep into Dan’s muscular back. The hot mother was almost moaning with each rub.

“Poor Dan has a kink in his neck. I’m just being… motherly…”

“Oh, ok.” Beth replied in a bit of a sarcastic tone, looking at Heather.

I sat and drank my beer, looking at my buddies. Dan was enjoying the attention Julie was giving him. Mark and Rich were arguing about comics. I began to wonder if they knew. Wondering if Rich suspected that my cock was just between his mom’s glorious tits. In truth, it got me excited knowing that I now had that over Rich. I took his mommy and could do it again whenever I wanted to. And I knew I would.

Then I looked at who was around me. Tammy and Beth were sitting on either side of me. They both took a load of my cum on their tits and face today. I had humiliated Tammy and dominated Beth. And here I was inches away from the busty women. Were they angry at me? Was I going to get chewed out again by these horny and confused MILFs?

I decided no. I wasn’t going to because these two wouldn’t dare. I was in control. So, I put my hands under the table and on of each of their hands and put them on my lap, high on my thigh. I moved them up and down a bit, just to let them know what I wanted and then I let go. I just knew they wouldn’t stop. Both Tammy and Beth looked at me. They were moaning softly while their hands moved up and down. Tammy’s hand was right next to my cock. She didn’t take long to find it. Beth had to settle for my balls. They gave me glances of anger but continued chatting as if nothing was going on. By the way everyone else was acting, except Dan, they didn’t seem to know. Dan was looking at me like he knew full well.

Good I thought. Let the cocky bastard know. Let him see how much I could control these MILFs.

This went on for 15 minutes, my cock still hard as a rock. I swear they were trying to make me cum. My mind was racing. Could I take one of them to my room and fuck them? Could I take both. God, this was great. I was picturing Beth with her mouth on Tammy’s pussy.

“You know, I don’t think you ladies are going anywhere, you know the real party is right here. It’s only 6 pm, things are just starting to heat up.” Dan proclaimed.

There were not arguments from anyone. We all accepted his proclamation.

All of a sudden, my birthday party had hot women. Hot women that were giving me blowjobs and titty fucks.

“Well then I guess it’s Margarita time boys!” Julie said. “Great idea, let’s go make some.” My mom said and she and Julie ran inside.

Dan just gave his mom a look and she seemed confused at first, then suddenly realized.

“Poor baby, let mommy take over.” Heather stood and assumed the neck rub for Dan.

Dan pulled out his phone and hooked into our sound system and started playing music.

A few minutes later Julie walked out with two full pitchers, on either side of her tits. The dew actually making her dress wet on the side of her tits. She heard the music and swayed her hips to the rhythm. “Who wants some?” We all said yes.

Mom walked out behind Julie holding a tray of glasses. She walked around giving us all a glass. Julie started pouring, leaning over, her legs locked ass pointing out, her large tits looking like they would fall out any time now. When she poured for Dan, he moved back. I saw his hand rub the inside of her leg, up her skirt a bit. She said nothing, just looked at him and smiled. When my turn came, I moved back and put my hand on her back and rubbed it “Thanks, Julie.”

“You’re welcome honey.” My hand was still on her back when she stood up. I let it fall back down her back and My hand ran over her ass. She did not react. I could grab her ass any time I wanted to.

We turn up the music and all started to drink. We were actually having fun. Tammy and my mom were dancing together. Beth pulled Rich up to dance with his mom in a silly way. Julie and Heather were cheering their friends on as they danced. I was on my third Margarita by then, calling Julie to fill my glass. Julie rushed over to me, arching even lower this time to serve me. Her big tits rested on my shoulder and all she did was smile.

Mark’s eyes were glued to mom and Tammy, they were actually grinding a bit, their tits actually touching from time to time. Seeing that, Dan broke a cocky grin. The newly muscular Dan got up, pulled off his shirt and with total confidence walked right up to Tammy and Mom. Both women kept dancing, and came in close to Dan, putting him between them. Both of their bodies were all over the stud. I saw Mark grow pale. Like me, he must be wondering how Dan had gone from a high school loser to someone who could get women to beg him to fuck them. I kept chugging down the Margarita’s as I watched, with Julie having taken Tammy’s seat next to me. As I finished another large chug Tammy began grinding full force onto Dan, with my mother dancing on her nephews back. As a song with more base kept playing, the trio were practically moaning on the dance floor. How did Dan do it? How did he become this?

It occurred to me that Dan had fucked and manipulated Tammy and Beth. Could he have done it to Julie as well? Damn, did he fuck my mom. Did he fuck his own aunt? Could he have fucked his own mother? As I saw Tammy turn around and push herself deeper into Dan’s embrace, I realized that things might be even more messed up than I thought.

The pitchers were empty, and Julie picked them up and headed inside. I watched her ass sway to the music as she walked inside. Those fucking boots making her look so damn hot. I followed her in.

My eyes were glued to her ass. Now that I was angry, it fueled my horniness. I lost any inhibitions I had gained back.

I’ve always fantasized about Julie. In my head she would be pushed up against a wall while my cock slammed into her. Both Tammy and Beth had given into me without any effort on my part. If I wanted Julie, why couldn’t I have her.

After all, according to Dan, women just need to be told what to do. They all do.

I looked at Julie as she put the ingredients into the blender, her nice ass wiggling to the music. I took a deep breath. I was going to take her. This is who I am now. I take what I want.

“I want you Julie.” I said to her. “And I’m going to take you.”

She jumped in surprise, thinking she was alone. She turned to face me. Julie never liked me that much. Of all of the moms Julie showed the least interest in her son, which meant she cared fuck all about her son’s friends. But when Julie looked at me, she no longer saw her son’s ugly, nerdy and awkward friend.

“What? What are you talking about?” The MILF stuttered. I was right up against her. She was pinned by the counter.

“Oh, you know exactly what I mean. Besides, I’m betting you’ve already given it to my cousin.”

“Given what?” she tried to sound convincing.

Without any hesitation, and with confidence I never thought I would have, I moved my hand to her exposed thigh and ran it up her legs and cupped her already wet pussy. She actually opened her legs, just a bit for me. “THIS!” I said in the most forceful voice I could muster.

She threw her head back, her hands to the counter for support and moaned out loud, then brought her head back and looked at me. “Did he tell you? God I am so sorry, I didn’t want to” I pushed her panties to the side and rammed a finger into her and she screamed this time. Luckily the music outside covered it up.

“And let me guess Julie…” I moved my face right up to hers “I bet that you just couldn’t help yourself. I bet when he took what he wanted from you couldn’t say no.”

Julie closed her eyes, “Yes…I couldn’t…I couldn’t say no…”

I kept fingering her “And you let him fuck you any way he wanted, any time he wanted, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did, I let him, I begged him for more.”

“I you let him cum anywhere he wanted. Did he make you swallow his cum?”

“God yes, his cum is so good.”

I used my free hand to pull her head to look at me “You fucking ate pussy for him, didn’t you. You’re nothing but his cunt licking whore, isn’t that right?”

She started to cum on my hand “Yes, yes, yes, I eat pussy for him, and I love it.”

She looked at me, fear in her eyes. I could have fucked her right there, bent her over the counter and fucked her. But now I knew who I wanted to fuck first. So, I pulled back, looked at her and in a calm even tone just gave her an order and I knew she would follow it.

“Drop the dress and lose the panties. I’m going to eat your fucking cunt right here and now.”

Without a word or hesitation, she undid the tie of her green dress and dropped it to the ground. Next she pulled off her soaking wet green silk panties, revealing her cunt for me. She looked so fucking hot in nothing but those boots and a bra. I knelt in front of her. I came face to face with her pussy. I could smell her arousal and it smelled wonderful.

She was completely shaven. I gave her a smirk and stuck my tongue out and licked. She shuddered at that. I have never licked a pussy before, but I have seen many pornos. I licked her and she started to moan. She soon propped herself on the counter and put her legs on my shoulder as my tongue dove deep into her pussy. That pushed her over the edge, and she came in my mouth. I loved every second of it.

Julie put her feet back on the ground. I moved up and kissed her. This time she kissed me back hard. I was making out with my friend’s mom as if she was a freshman slut, while my face was covered in her pussy juice.

“Are you going to fuck me now?” she asked as she reached for my cock. I could tell that she was afraid I wouldn’t.

I slapped her hand away “You don’t get to touch me unless I give you permission, you got that cunt!” wow, my confidence was high.

“I am so sorry.”

“I’m not going to fuck you yet, but when I do, you are going to wear those fucking boots. It’s definitely something a desperate MILF whore wears to fuck a stud like me” I smacked her hard on her ass. The MILF moaned at my touch.

I walked away, not looking back.

“And Hurry up with those drinks, bitch!” I barked at Julie. I wanted her to keep serving me.

I walked out to rejoin the party. A quick survey and I saw Rich and Mark, sitting in their chairs like a couple of wimps drooling at Aunt Heather and my mom. Both dancing women were trying to talk them into joining them. Both were too chicken to jump in. My best friends were wimps.

Tammy was behind them, swaying to the music, her blouse had ridden up a bit and was no longer covering her ass. She turned her head and saw me staring. She saw me stare and pulled her shirt back down.

I walked up to her and tried to match her motion. I cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed her firm ass. “You don’t hide from me bitch!” I gave her a hard slap that made her yelp.

She turned and looked at me like a lost puppy “Sorry”

I rubbed her ass where I had slapped it and then mauled it with both hands. Tammy moaned as I molested her large ass. She moaned as I took what was mine.

I walked away from Tammy and looked for Dan. Over at the pool house I could see through the window. Beth’s huge tits were press up against it. Dan was fucking her. I guess he got tired of waiting. Rich didn’t even fucking know that his mom was being used for the second time in an hour. Less than fifty feet away from him, Rich’s mom was taking Dan’s huge cock like a bitch in heat.

Dan eventually rejoined us, Beth right behind him.

We guys decided to jump in the pool, so we all went to the pool house and put on our trunks. As I looked in the mirror, I was shocked. I was a totally different person. I had pecks, abs, my skin had cleared up. I felt strong, and sexy and good looking. Also, my once average cock looked massive in my trunks. I felt unstoppable.

We all jumped into the pool and started horsing around. I could tell that Rich and Mark were intimidated by me now. I looked like all of those guys we hated because they got the girls in our class.

As we played around, I saw Mom, Tammy and Julie sat at the table near the pool. Heather and Beth sat with their feet in the water, boots and shoes off to the side. Beth kept staring at me while she licked her gorgeous lips. Heather looked fawningly at Dan the whole time. We were all horsing around and at one point, Dan splashed Beth. Her Red dress got soaked

She cleared the water off her face “You little shit, look at me!” she was smiling as she said it. She used this as an excuse to stick her large chest out more.

Heather, Dan’s mom looked and Beth and said, “Yeah, be more careful, you almost got me wet.”

Beth smirk.

“Almost!” she started splashing Heather, which led to a water fight between them.

We joined in and both moms were now soaked. My mom walked over “Ok, that’s enough.”

Beth and Heather gave each other a look.

“Not quite…” Beth said. Then, she and Heather reached for my mom’s arms. They pulled mom towards the pool, and the three of them fell in.

They were all laughing and play fighting. Dan then whispered something to Mark and the two snuck out of the pool. Dan then grabbed Tammy and Rich grabbed his mom Julie. Dan’s one hand was on Tammy’s tit. They tossed the two women into the water.

This led to 30 minutes of horse play. The guys all enjoyed the view of the soaking wet MILFs. Finally, the moms got out and reached for towels. Tammy wrapped herself in one and peeled off her clothes. The redhead was naked under a towel that covered her tits, but not quite around her hips, leaving one exposed. All of the moms followed Tammy’s lead. Soon there was a pile of wet clothes and underwear. Now there were five naked MILFs in towels struggling to cover their nudity.

“I think I need more drinks.” Mom stated.

“I’ll help you!” Beth said as she walked over, her towel really having a hard time covering her wide hips and huge tits. From the side, her left breast and hip were exposed.

My Aunt reached down and started to grab the clothes. “I’ll toss these wet clothes in the Pool House dryer.”

I watched her and I saw my opportunity. She got them all and walked into the pool house.

Rich and Mark were just staring at Julie and Tammy, sitting in just towels at the table, their legs crossed, the towels looking like they might fall off at any time.

Dan was just leaning back, casually taking it all in. I said nothing and just got out of the pool and headed to the pool house

I watched her from the door as she wrung out the clothes and tossed them in, bending over, her ass cheeks coming into view. When she was done with the clothes, she started hanging the bras. Her towel slipped and fell to the ground, giving me my first full view of her naked body. It did not disappoint. Her ass was almost perfect and her tits defied gravity. I wondered if they might be fake. I would find out soon.

She didn’t bother picking up the towel right away, she thought she was alone. She finished with the bras and then picked it up. Just as she got it back into place, I closed the door.

She spun around in surprise “Oh Zach, you scared me.”

I closed the distance between us “Just came to give you a hand.”

“Thanks, but I think I’m all done.”

I ignored her and moved my hand across all the bras “The ladies here aren’t exactly lacking in boob department, are they.”

“Well some have a little more than others, maybe even too much.” she was pointing to Beth’s. So like Aunt Heather. Any excuse to criticize. “But I don’t think that is appropriate. You shouldn’t be looking at those. We should head back out.” She started to leave. I decided not to let her. I reached out and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into me. I started to grind into her while matching the sound of the music outside.

“Zach, what the hell are you doing?” I moved my hands around her waist and kissed her on the bare shoulder. “Stop that….” She didn’t say it with much force.

I used one hand to hold her in place, which despite her struggling was actually quite easy, and the other to pull my shorts down. I was so strong now. I could force my tight aunt to do whatever I wanted. My now rock-hard cock rested on her ass, with just the towel separating us “My God….”

My hands went back around her waist. I kept kissing her neck and moved my hands up. When I cupped her firm C cups, she actually seemed to push her firm ass back a bit. Like all the others, she needed this.

“Zach, I am your Aunt…we should…Stop...”

But I did not stop. I kept kissing her and playing with her tits. The towel came undone and I tossed it aside. I now had my hot bitch aunt naked and her ass pushing on my cock. She was panting and moaning “Oh God...it’s so wrong…Oh yes…Oh…Zach I can’t…I need you to stop before…”

I kept going and in my moving and grinding, my cock slipped between her legs and was poking out of the front of her. I was all the way through her thighs, and I could feel her wet pussy on my cock. She stopped protesting. It was over, and I knew I had won. My bitch of an aunt was now just my bitch. The slut was grinding up and down my cock. Once all I could do was to fantasize about my own aunt. Now she was completely naked for me. She was moaning for me. My aunt was grinding on her nephew, begging for more. All she could do was moan in pleasure because of how good my cock felt against her pussy. After a minute or so, Aunt Heather turned her head to face me. I kissed her. She returned the kiss right away. She placed one hand behind my head, the other helping me grope her tits. I had her under my complete control.

“Ok bitch, it’s time to make me a man. You take that cock and shove it in your wet and willing cunt right fucking now, or should I go out there and find another one of those sluts to be my first!”

Her eyes opened wide at my words “No, please don’t. I need you.”

Aunt Heather’s hand reached behind her back, grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. Just like I ordered her to do. She moaned out loud as I lost my virginity. It only took a few strokes for her to cum on my cock. She would never say no to me. Never talk down to her nephew again. As I heard her moan, I knew that we were no longer Aunt and nephew.

Now I was her master and Heather was my whore.

I spun her around and pushed her face into the dryer, her ass sticking out and I started to fuck the shit out of her. She stopped talking. She was just moaning or mumbling the words “more”, “harder” and “God” now.

This was a dream come true. I fucked my aunt and I never let up. She felt so tight and denied me nothing as we fucked. I heard her cuming at least one more time. I took Heather doggy style. I rammed my cock into her harder than ever. The rate I was going I was going to rip my whore in half, and she would let me. For the rest of her life, Heather would know that her nephew owned her entire body.

I pulled out and turned her around. She looked at me, waiting for my next order. I grabbed her by the ass with both hands and easily lifted her up, lining her pussy up with my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I dropped her onto my cock. I had no problem moving her up and down on my cock and she started to kiss me as I fucked her. She came again, this time getting me close to cuming. I wanted to cum on that perfect ass. I pulled her off and spun her around. She looked back at me and reached back with her right hand and started to jerk me off, knowing what I wanted. As I came all over her ass and back, she moaned in pleasure. When done she looked at me, now a broken woman.

“Tell me…What does a good MILF whore do after she gets fucked proper?”

“She sucks her man clean.” With a bit of fear and a lot of lust in her eyes, she dropped to her knees and pulled my softening cock into her mouth. She licked it clean. “Now go clean up whore. I want you looking good on my birthday.”

Heather obeyed me and ran to the washroom. I was pulling on my shorts, no longer a virgin.

Then Dan walked in holding some beers. He walked right up to me. I should have been worried. I had just fucked his mom. Was he going to kill me?

He handed me a beer “How’s that for a Birthday present so far cuz? Mom’s a good fuck, isn’t she?”

I looked at him, a little surprised and just said “Well, I don’t actually have anything to compare it to, but yeah, it was great.”

He chuckled at that “Good point, didn’t think of that”

“So, one question. What the ever-loving fuck is going on? You show us a video of you fucking Tammy, she blows me, I tit fuck Beth, I eat out Julie and then I come in here and lose my virginity to your tight assed mom. This is not normal. Don’t get me wrong, it’s incredible, just not normal.”

Just then Heather walks out naked and cleaned up. She saunters over and picks up her towel, not rushing to cover her nudity from her son.

She picks up her towel and scurries off like a child worried she would anger her parents.

We watch her ass as she walks out, putting the towel back on.

“So, you were saying about things not being normal. What do you mean?”

I pointed to his mother walking away “Are you fucking kidding me?”

He laughed out loud. “Don’t freak out, I know it’s not normal. Or at least it didn’t use to be. I will tell you everything later, but for now all you need to know is this…

I created a special formula which changed me. It also changes how people act who are exposed to me. The formula gave me incredible confidence, increased my strength and muscle mass. Best of all, it turned my cock from an okay 6″ one to an 11″ monster that can get hard anytime I want. And as you know, it cums like a fucking fire hose. I’ve used my newfound powers to fuck every one of those women. I’ve made them my bitches. They will do anything I tell them to. I’ve made the women we’ve wanted all our lives my submissive little sex-toys that beg for me all the time. And yeah Cuz… that includes my mom…and yours.”

“So… you fucked her? You fucked my mother?”

“Yup!” Dan said, as though he was telling me something so obvious, I should have known it all along, “And it was her clean-shaven pussy that made me make all of them do it. Your mom was a nympho before me. What’s more, your pathetic father can barely satisfy her. Did you know she has to use a vibrator every day? Shit uncle Peter’s a cuckold man. Now I satisfy her. I make her cum again and again and she’ll do anything for her nephews’ alpha cock.

“And now Zach, thanks to me…you can too. Remember that first beer she brought you? It had the formula in it. I ordered her and the others to put on that fucking show for you. I needed you to take your fucking man medicine. And now thanks to me you are starting to change.”

It was unreal. Dan used my mom to drug me. Dan experimented on himself, now he experimented on me. Is it safe? Am I going to be okay? Still, what I really cared about came out of my mouth before I could help it.

“Oh…I guess that explains my cock being bigger”

“How big were you before?”

“About 5 inches, now I’m at least 7 or 8.”

“Yeah, by Sunday you’ll reach your final size. My guess is almost 10. You’ve probably also noticed how the beers aren’t affecting you. That’s your increase metabolism and overall health. You will be able to fuck 10 times a day, maybe even more.”

“And, because of these drugs…this formula…the women are just horny around us now?”

“Are they ever. It’s like a pheromone thing. They have our manly scent and they just submit to it without question. They might not want to, but they just do. They will never turn you down or deny you anything. And dude… they cum so easily with us. They cum so hard. And no matter how rough I get these Mommy bitches will just beg me for more. Oh they still try and resist, but they always give in. I like to see them fail. Tammy was my first and even as she was sucking my cock, after I fucked her, she kept trying to stop, but she needed my cum.”

“But Dan…this is crazy. How have you kept this from their husbands? From our dads?”

“Who says I have? Let’s put it this way. If we are now the alphas, and the women are our betas, then guys who can’t measure up to what we’re packing are lower then shit. No one will ever stand up to us again. I had one asshole sitting in a corner, jerking his puny cock while I fucked his wife and daughter. But that’s a story for later. You really want to think about your shitty dad when there are women to fuck?”

“So, are you saying that everything that happened to me today was by your orders to them?”

“No. I just gave them a few orders. Told them how to dress, told them to give you that greeting and told your mom to dose you. I know you cuz. When you see a hot milf you would pathetically do what your told. It was the only way to feed you the formula. And that was it. The only other thing I told them to do was to have fun…or else.”

“Or else what?”

“I don’t tell them. They fear the worse. Everything else just happened. Well, while we were swimming, I told them to strip and wear nothing but towels until I said otherwise. When I talked to them about this they asked if they had to fuck you and I said no, but I guessed that they would.”

“So, everything was just them reacting to my new ‘Power’?”

“Yup.”

It was like Dan unlocked the ultimate fantasy. The ultimate rush and the thing we’ve always wanted in our creepy little minds. If I hadn’t just dominated my own aunt while she begged me for more, I probably wouldn’t believe it. But this was happening. Dan was a God to women, and soon I might be just as powerful.

“And did you spike Rich and Mark’s drinks?”

“Nah, those two are still the same geeks they were this morning. I’m not going to waste this on them. I’ll let them get their rocks off tonight for old times’ sake. I’ll even let them fuck their mothers. It’s something we can do to make Beth and Julie even more slutty and obedient for us. But with how drunk they are now, I’m guessing first time they cum, they will pass out. Who cares, this is about us. You and me dude and five incredibly hot and horny MILFs.”

Five MILFs. The five women I had always wanted. And they were mine. I was already stirring. I was feeling this new energy my cousin gave me pulse through my body. Still, before I could go out there…I had to know.

“Why me Dan? Why give this to me? A few hours ago, I was just as lame as them. I was weak and pathetic. Why did you give me all this power?”

With that, my cousin came up close to me, with a smile Dan put his large hand on my shoulder. Was Dan going to say something emotional? Was he going to bond with me?

“Because dude…science…”

I look confused. “Science?”

“This is my invention Zach. It’s mine, and it’s already making me more powerful than I’ve ever dreamed. The only way I can push things forward is to experiment with it more. You’re my cousin. Our DNA is closer together than anyone. You were the safest person to try another run at it. I needed you to take it. I had no idea if anything would happen. I just needed you as a lab rat.”

“You…You didn’t know if I would…”

“Calm down Cuz. It all worked out. I’ve been watching for the past few hours. You’re gonna be fine, probably. And you can help me play with my toys. There’s a lot I can learn from observing you. I’m documenting you going from a beta bitch to another alpha. In fact, you’re really only good to me if you do keep fucking around. Not that you could stop if you wanted to, right?”

Dan was unbelievable. For all I knew he was joking. But what the fuck did I care. Dan said that he could cum ten times… I’ll aim for cuming 15. This was my party. I was done letting anyone other than me take what I wanted. Right now, I had women to use, and a whole weekend to fuck any hole I found.

I looked at my cousin. He was looking at me deeply. He wanted to see what I would do next. But he already knew what I wanted, and there was no way I was going to pass it up “Get out of my way Dan…I have to go fuck my mom.”

“About that. Last night I was fucking her while she licked my mom and she begged me to not let you fuck her or worse, make her fuck you. She wanted to keep some semblance of normal in her life. I had to laugh. I was balls deep into her, she was licking my mother, and her husband and brother in law were sitting in the corner, waiting to clean up my mess.”

“Wow. So, are you saying I can’t fuck my mom?”

He smiled “Fuck no! What I am saying is that those bitches don’t get to choose…We do.”

We finished our beers and headed out.