The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Chapter 3

Everyone was outside, the ladies still in their towels.

They were all was dancing, but Rich and Mark were off to the side, as if they were afraid of touching the women. The towels were doing their best to cover things up for the mom’s, but we got lots of flashes. Soon this would be a real party. The kind of party a man like me deserves. Dan and I moved around, dancing with all the ladies. Each of these MILF’s wanted us and would do anything to get us. All the ladies were grinding into me and Dan. I felt a few wet pussies on my leg.

Mom and Heather went to get more drinks. Dan, Beth, Julie, Tammy and I were in a huddle, the two wimps off to the side trying to hide their erections.

Dan addressed the group “Ok, so I want those two out of the way. They are drunk as hell and will pass out easily. So, take them to the living room and jerk and suck them until they cum and pass out.”

The ladies looked at each other and then him “Which one of us are you talking to?” Tammy asked. None of them wanted the pathetic virgins. A few hours ago, none of them would have wanted me…

“I don’t give a fuck. They’re wimps. I’m sure any one of you can get the job done in no time. I just want it done now!”

“Please Tammy, you have to do it, we can’t. They’re our boys…” Julie begged.

“Please, we will owe you big.” Beth added with pleading eyes.

“There’s no fucking way in hell that I would ever…” But then Tammy looked into my eyes. The MILF breathed me in. She knew she was about to be ordered by us to do it. And she changed her mind in a flash. “…Fine…fine I’ll do it… but you both owe me, and I will collect.”

As Mom and Heather walked out with more drinks, Tammy passed them and walked up to the boys.

“Boys, I need some help inside, can you come with me?”

“Um sure…” Rich said. Mark stood up and followed.

Tammy led them into the living room. Dan and I stood by the door and watched. Mom and Heather giving us each the drink. My arms instinctively went to mom’s waist. Mom stayed there, unknowingly about to watch the show her best friend was forced to perform for us.

Tammy had the nerds standing side by side by the couch “So boys, you know my husband left me and the problem is that since then… I just can’t seem to find anyone to cum on my tits.” She opened the towel and dropped it. Both boys looked stunned. There was Tammy, and she stood naked in front of them and played with her tits. If this had happened to me hours ago, I would have cum in my pants…those nerds didn’t stand a chance…

“So, I was hoping you two could help me out.” She knelt in front of them and pulled down their shorts. She took Rich’s 5″ cock in her right hand and Mark’s slightly bigger 6″ in her left and started to jerk. She took Mark in her mouth first, then Rich. Rich started to cum as soon as her mouth was on his cock. Mark started to shoot soon after, hitting her in the face at first. She managed to point their cocks to her tits and kept jerking them. She gave off a few “oohs and ahhs” but from having seen her really cum, she was obviously faking. They finished cuming and she pushed them both back and they fell into the couch. The shitheads managed a high five before passing out.

Tammy stood up. The Milf looked down at her tits, not even tempted to lick them like she does for us. She turned and walked out of the living room not bothering to put her towel on. She had to step over the two duds that she had vanquished with her beauty. When she saw Dan and me drinking our beers, she gave us her focus.

“I fucking hate you both…” Tammy told us. It was partially serious, partially joking. Let her mouth off. I’ve heard the bitch moan and I’d hear it again soon.

Tammy then turned to Julie and Beth. “And you sluts both owe me so big. You’re both gonna pay for making me even look at those perverts.” The way Tammy said perverts…the disgust in her voice…I guess now I knew how Tammy really felt about me now. All those years I wanted her, and the hot ass MILF only saw me as a disgusting creep…

Then Tammy stopped and turned back to the moms. Beth and Julie had turned away and didn’t see her come back. Tammy stood behind them, grabbed the back of their hair and turned them. The ladies were stunned at her aggression. Tammy looked at them and pulled them into her tits, smearing their faces with their son’s cum.

“You two… should have to lick this up.” Tammy held them each at her tit until they relented and started to lick her tits clean. She finally let them go and went to the pool to wash off. “And don’t think that makes us even, because it fucking doesn’t.” The Redheaded MILF shouted as she walked into the pool, her ass giving me a nice wiggle.

I am definitely going to be bending her over and fucking her tonight. Pervert or not, I knew that ass belonged to me now…

A look in Dan’s eyes told me that he was about to do something new. He was going to do something bad…

Beth and Julie were looking up at Dan with grateful eyes as they cleaned their faces. They had dodged a bullet. They might not have to do the sick act of having sex with their loser sons. Mom and Heather grabbed more beers, but quickly grew silent. Seeing the focus that they gave my cousin…the sisters must know now what it meant to please such a man.

“Well ladies…” Dan began. I was about to see if my cousin was full of shit, or if he really did control these MILFs with only a few words. “Now that the kids are in bed… towels off and shoes back on. The REAL party starts now.”

The four moms sighed, then stood up… their towels fell to the ground. They were obeying Dan’s every word… naked and ready for him. I looked right at my mom when her towel came off. My first sight of her naked. Wow, she is stunning. How can a woman be cute, gorgeous and drop dead sexy at the same time? They all ran and got their shoes, Tammy still in the pool. “You better come too.” My mom said to her. Tammy ran out, quickly dried off and put on her heels. She was ready to obey Dan’s orders too. They returned and gathered around Dan and me.

“Actually, why don’t all you bitches line up… and don’t say a fucking word unless I ask you a question.”

They stood in line, hands to the side, making no attempt to cover their nudity. Beth was first, then Julie, Heather, Tammy and finally mom. I’ve seen them in various stages of undress all day, only seeing Aunt Heather completely naked. I took in the sight before me. 5 clean shaven MILFs, standing and waiting to be told what to do. What a sight.

“Buddy…” Dan talked to me while walking towards Beth, “…Just 3 weeks ago I fantasized and jerked off to all these women. I was a pathetic little dweeb. I got hard thinking about these mommies…bending over, dressing up…shoving their tits out…” With that, Dan grabbed Beth’s massive tit. The woman moaned, but then stayed silent as ordered.

“And it’s not like I had a choice, right Zach? I was weak…I was a weak little nerd. I was angry and horny and I wanted to take all my wimpy energy out on mommy and her bitchy friends…” Dan went on, towering above Julie as he let lose all of his anger about who he was.

“But now… I haven’t jerked off in two weeks. I’ve been too busy…taking whatever I wanted.” As Dan bragged, he pulled his mom’s hair. Another moan, another mother who showed the stud no resistance.

“But I bet they have. I bet these horny sluts have been on a non-stop high since I showed them who controls their cunts. Haven’t you? Show of hands, since I first fucked you, who has masturbated to me?”

Slowly all of their hands went up.

“Let’s keep going shall we…Who has pictured me while you’ve been fucking your pathetic husbands?” again all of them raised their hands, except Tammy, who no longer has a husband. I saw mom raise her hand too. She was thinking about her nephew when my asshole dad was inside of her. As mom’s hand went up, I heard a moan leave her lips.

“Before this all started who ever gave me or Zach any sexual thought at all?”

All of their hands stayed down. I always knew this. I knew I was nothing to them. As I saw Tammy standing there, acknowledging how little I meant to her…I was raging deep inside now.

“But it’s time to be honest with us… you knew you drove us nuts… and you mommies knew we jerked off to you… didn’t you? All of the women started to nod. They looked ashamed. They looked scared.

“And you thought it was… cute that we wanted you. You thought it was funny…you thought we were pathetic and funny…didn’t you?” They all nodded. Fuck, they knew. Their boys were in pain…and they knew…

Dan came right behind his mother. He gave Heather a massive smack on her ass. She bellowed. But she stayed at attention for Dan.

“Not so fucking funny now, is it cunts? Not so funny now that your basically addicts for what I’m packing…”

Dan walked up to Tammy, he took one of her big tits in his hand. “It all started with this one. Wasn’t my plan actually, it just kind of happened. But while I had her pinned against your kitchen wall, her naked double Ds squished into the wall, pounding her from behind, her cuming all over my cock…I knew that no one would ever think I would be pathetic again. I kept thinking Zach would love this. The times he’s jacked off to you Tammy. But I wanted you…and you didn’t say no…” The way Dan just manhandled Tammy…I always wanted that…I wanted to be a man who could do that now.

Dan walked behind Beth and cupped her tits. It took both of Dan’s meaty hand to grab one, “It was this one though, tit fucking her in a stores change room and leaving her there naked, on her knees and drenched in cum, that made me realize I could have anything I wanted. So, I took it. I swear Beth…when you get going…you’re more animal than person…I always knew you were a bitch…” Beth opened her luscious lips. As she was degraded, the busty mom let out a whale of pleasure.

He kept moving back and forth while he exposited. None of these MILFs stood up to him. They all backed down and obeyed their man. He grabbed mom’s bubble butt. My mom was just molested in front of me. I was not mad. I was envious…

“When Aunt Cindy and Peter walked in on me… fucking the shit out of Tammy… at first they were pissed. Here was their creepy nephew Dan, just pounding their close personal friend, and in their own home, no less. Your dad was especially pissed. I could tell he was jealous, he had probably hoped that after weeks of housing Tammy she would give him some action. Then he had to watch his pathetic nephew take what he wanted right in front of him… but I saw something in their eyes… and I made your asshole dad watch as his hot wife strip for me and them sucked Tammy’s cum off my cock. And then Zach… mommy here begged me to pound her dripping wet cunt with my big cock… didn’t you Aunty Cindy?”

“I did, yes, many times…I begged you…right in front of my husband, the fucking loser…” Mom answered. She looked ashamed when she saw me looking at her, as Dan traced his hands around her body. Maybe she was like Julie and Beth. Maybe the thought of fucking her own son terrified her…it was clear that she needed Dan. Apparently, she drugged her own son for Dan. But it wasn’t the ultimate Taboo. It wasn’t my growing cock she had to please…

“Well Zach…once that taboo was broken my bitch of a mom here was next. And let me tell you, she barely fought me. I walked right into their room while they slept and fed this bitch my cock, dad right next to her, she was unable to stop me. With her eyes wide with surprise she sucked my cock like her life depended on it. My mom knew who the new man of the house was. She was pathetic in how quickly she gave it up…although I think she gave it up to you a little easier. Didn’t you slut?” Dan reached back and grabbed her ass.

“Yes… I did…you, you took me so easily…son…when Zach grabbed me and I felt his cock on my ass, I knew I would do anything he told me to.”

“Then there’s the high-powered lawyer…” Dan got behind Julie. Dan only ever told this to me…but Dan had always hated Julie…”

“Julie…the would-be queen bitch. She used to think she was so much better than everyone. She thought that she was hot shit. Always coming around, dressed up like a business hooker…never even giving us a peak at her hot cougar body…” As Dan got made, he spanked Julie’s fine ass. Julie lifted her ass after the spank. The look in her eyes said she wanted more…

“But one day she came over and it only took the sight of mom sucking my cock to get her.. The two of them have some history. Mom was always a bit jealous of Julie here…well once Julie saw what a man Mom’s boy was, it didn’t take her long to learn her place. She started stripping before I even told her to. The very next day, once Julie was actually able to walk again, I went to her office. Tell Zach what happened Julie? Look into Zach’s face and tell him!”

“He…he made me lick a paralegal’s pussy… while he fucked me…we trashed my office…Dan owned me, and my subordinates knew it…They knew I was Dan’s…fucktoy….” Dan had turned and was facing me while she told the story. He walked up and spoke so only I could hear.

“See dude, they want to be told what to do…. So, don’t hold back. I brought you into this because I need to see what happens...If you can take any of them, I’m letting you have them…I’m an alpha male now, Zach. I take what I want, and I don’t give anything for free. But you’ve lucked out. I need to see what you’ll become now. I need to observe you, and you have free reign to work. Man-up Zach…no more being a bitch. It’s your fucking party…I want to see what you’re made of.” Dan turned back to the ladies.

“So… the party goes on until we decide it stops. You will all stay naked, dance, have fun and try to please us…seeing big tits mash together pleases us, right Zach?” He looked at me. I’m just staring at the MILFs. I want their tits so much…

“It sure looks like it does… put those tits to work ladies…”

With that, the women started to squirm. They were accepting their orders…getting their busty bodies ready for us. They were doing what they were told. Looks like Dan really did have all the power. The women just did whatever my cousin wanted. It was hot seeing them so obedient.

“Anything you want to add, Birthday boy?” Dan turned to me. Now I saw what this was. Dan was testing me. Observing me to see what I would become. I would fucking show him the kind of MAN I was now.

I take a breath, walk up to the five naked ladies, I inspect them, including my mom. I’m not ready to touch mom yet, let her think Dan told me to leave her alone. I just want to see how they all react to me now. As I get close, Julie and Beth start to breath in my scent. As I walk behind them, my hand runs along all their asses. They want more of me. I can tell. I give each a little slap on their ass…except my mom… I skip her. Mom looks grateful, like maybe I’m not going to betray her trust in me. Poor little bitch…My mom does not know what’s coming for her. Then I walk in front of them. Besides mom, I lightly grope each tit. None of them can move. None of them can resist me. Each of them bites their lip as my thumb traces their hard nipples. I’m going to make these MILFs pay for every time they made me feel pathetic…

I grab Tammy’s tits. So, Tammy thought boys like me were perverts? And all Tammy thought of me was that I was a pathetic little boy? No more. No fucking more.

I whisper into her ear, “Tell me the truth Tammy…Don’t lie to me. I order you not to lie to me…Before, in the dining room, when you were freaking out…You loved sucking my cock didn’t you?”

Tammy moaned and quietly said “…Yes.”

Tammy looked me in the eyes. The MILF looked shocked. I don’t think before this moment she could admit that she liked it…even to herself. But now she knew. Now she totally knew. I looked at her. Tammy was so fucking sexy, “I bet you even masturbated after… when you went upstairs…I’m right aren’t I…you had to jerk off. YOU had to jerk off because you were turned on…by me? I bet you even used that silver dildo, didn’t you?”

Her eyes went wide with surprise, “How…how did you know Zach?” It was a guess, but I didn’t answer her.

I wanted more of this. I wanted to know that these…these mommy sluts were horny and aching…and the thing that turned them on and made them this pathetic…was me. I walked all the way back to Beth. I got right in her fucking face.

Beth’s eyes went wide when she heard me ask, “You fucking masturbated after I tit-fucked you in the pool house, didn’t you?”

“Yes…Yes Zach… I was just so horny. I needed it so bad that I ended up begging Dan to fuck me. I wanted him where you took me. Where you dominated me. I saw you watching us…Dan is a fucking stud…but my cunt needs you too…Oh God…I’ve wanted you all fucking night….”

I looked at Julie. I used to be so intimidated by this sexy cougar. Now she was just one of them. One of the sluts who fantasized about me and my cock… “What about you? What did you do after I left?”

She lowered her head in shame. “Oh God, what have I become?” She raised her head and looked at me, now completely defeated. “I needed a cock so badly, I tried using a cucumber on myself… I came in less than a minute. I was imagining it was you. You were raping me…taking me from behind… I wanted more Zach…I needed so much more. But you ordered me to serve drinks. I had to obey you…I’ll always obey you…”

That got me hot. I was the stud now. They were the ones obsessed with me. I looked at Heather. My bitchy aunt. The master put-down-artist who helped her husband drive her son to this. She drove me to just take her, it was like getting rid of 18 years of anger at the overachieving bitch. I just whispered an order into Heather’s ear. I told her that she had better make me happy…I liked seeing her swoon. Aunt Heather was sexy, and now she’d have to put up with me and her son as we rocked her world.

Ok. I was ready. I knew it now. I owed every last one of these bitches. Tonight, I would fuck each one and dominate each one. That’s what real men do. First up was my incredibly hot mother, she just didn’t know it yet.

“Just do what Dan told you to…. or else…”

As my first order to the group left my lips, I saw how deeply those words sunk in. Tammy, Heather, Beth, Julie, and even mom were all affected. They knew they had to obey Dan, and now their bodies and minds obeyed me. We could punish them should they fail us. Dan gave no reaction to what he thought of that. Dan wasn’t going to let me in any more than he already had. That’s fine though, I didn’t need his help now. I was an alpha man too.

Dan just turned up the music. It sounded like my backyard was a rave. Slowly, their facial expressions softened, and they started to move. All five women started to rock and dance again. Their naked bodies moved to the music as they balanced on their high-heeled shoes. They danced for us, because they wanted us turned on for them. They showed off every inch their sexy bodies and they loved every minute of it. Laughter, smiles, moans and even whales of pleasure covered my home. They were all mine…

Julie bent over the table to grab her drink. Her ass was in my face, and she was looking back to make sure I got a good look at her. She was in her thigh high boots and nothing else. She knew that’s what I wanted, and she shook her ass to keep my attention. I noticed how slutty she looked, and I couldn’t wait to fuck her. But I did not give her the satisfaction of a reaction. She made me wait 18 years…I was going to make her wait as long as I wanted.

I looked down, and my aunt was standing close to me. She had a bottle of beer in her hand. She needed to make sure I was happy. It looks like she thought that the best way to do that was to serve me. I gave her a deep stare. It felt like Heather was afraid of me. I liked that. She knew I would take her again if I wanted to, and the way she eyed my shaft through my trunks made me realize she probably wanted more of what I gave her. Heather actually bowed down to me and offered me the drink. She stayed on her knees…she was eye level with my growing cock.

I took her beer and decided to chug it down. She just stared up at me…like she was just waiting and eager for any order. But I had other things to do. I handed her the empty, and she ran away to clean it up. As Heather left my side though, I gave her toned ass a hard slap. It was loud. Heather moaned from how hard I gave it to her. Everyone turned. I owned these bitches now.

Dan was dancing with Julie. More like Dan was standing there, and Julie was bent over, humping my cousin’s cock. Julie went faster and faster, staying low to the ground so her supple ass stayed high for Dan’s pleasure. The cougar was debasing herself. She looked like a total bitch, just trying to submit to her man. Next to them was Beth, who was pouring whipped cream all over her tits. She shook them in Dan’s face, begging him to suck them clean. As Dan let Julie grind and hump, he leaned in to taste Beth’s tits.

Mom and Tammy were dancing and grinding a bit. Their tits were touching. I walked over and they parted to make room for me. My mom was shocked, she moved her hands up and turned to cover herself… more out of instinct, I mean I had already seen her fully exposed. I looked at Tammy and God she was hot. She danced the way I always imagined…always dreams that she would with me. She was rhythmic and she let all of her curves bounce. It was slutty, l she was showing how dirty she could get down. Still, she was elegant, her moves were graceful and inspiring. Tammy was always the best of both worlds. It’s no wonder I’ve never been able to stop jerking off to her. But the way Tammy now explored my body with her eyes, I knew I would never NEED to masturbate again. Tammy got close to me; she showed no signs of running away now. I really wanted to fuck her. But that was for later. It was mommy time now.

I pulled Tammy in and kissed her long and hard. It was everything I’ve ever wanted, feeling her amazing tits push into me. She eagerly returned the kiss, then pulled back and looked at me with lust in her eyes. She wanted more. Like Dan said, she needed to be told what to do.

“Leave us.” I ordered. Tammy was taken a back, not expecting that at all. But she nodded. The bitch was afraid of what I could do now. Good. She turned and joined Beth and Heather, now dancing up a storm.

I turned to my mom. I gave her a stern look. At once she realized she disobeyed Dan’s orders by covering her body. In a defeated look, mom dropped her hands and faced me. She didn’t dare try and cover up again. She looked up at me with sad, loving eyes. I looked her up and down again. I think of all the women, she had the best overall body. Her full D-cups capped off her small brown nipples, her nearly perfect hourglass figure, cute bubble butt, long shapely legs and freshly wax pussy made her look like she was built for sex.

Not to mention, I think that mom was the prettiest of all of them. Given the women I was comparing her to, it was saying a lot. Tammy was my sex dream come to life, Julie was hot, Heather was sexy, and Beth was like a modern fertility goddess. But mom was pretty. Even in her forties, mom was the girl next door you just wanted to have on your arm. What always turned me on about her was that mom acted the most like a housewife. Always eager to make others happy. The thought of mom serving me…. really serving me…my fantasies were boiling up.

“Listen honey, I’m…I’m so sorry for…teasing you this morning. It was wrong and I know you’re a good boy, I mean man. But Dan told me to do it. He told me to…to treat you like the sexiest man in the world. Once I handed you that first beer my head cleared up. I’ve been so embarrassed, that I’ve barely seen you. It was so wrong of me to do that, to give you all of those filthy little kisses, to show off my body like I did. I guess Dan in his…his Dan sort of way wanted to make sure your birthday was special…but I’m sorry if I…I’m sorry if we made you uncomfortable. I’m so sorry that I failed you.”

She looked down at her naked body “And look at you now…whatever Dan did to you…I’m sorry I have to be naked in front of you now. Hopefully the others can help you get… release…I don’t…I just want you to be happy Zach…” she looked down at the bulge my huge cock was making in my trunks. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at me, looking so fucking sexy.

“I know that you have found out some stuff… and that you have done stuff today… and I am sure you will do plenty more. Just please… I just don’t want you to judge me, Zach. Your cousin will be doing things to me tonight. With his…appetites, he’ll make the other ladies do things to him that you might not like. Dirty and inappropriate things. But please believe me, I would resist if I could. But I can’t. None of us can resist anything he says. We’ve all tried, but in the end, Dan gets what he wants, when he wants, for as long as he wants it. And sometimes that means…Dan gets me. Fuck, he made me eat out my own sister and made me love it.”

My mom. My naked mom was pleading with me. It was time she learned who I was. I looked down at her, ran the back of my hand down her face.

“Mom. I’ve always wanted to say this to your face…You are incredible, beautiful and sexy. And I love you.”

“Oh sweetie… love you too, but…” she reached for my hand.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in, her big tits mashing into my chest, “But for the rest of the night, you are going to be my fuck toy.”

“What? No, Dan promised I wouldn’t have to do that. Not like Heather…it’s so nasty what she does to her own son…”

I looked at her, then I cupped one of her sweet tits and pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled back for a quick second, her eyes opened wide in surprise, but when my tongue forced its way into her mouth, she gave a soft moan of pleasure and started to return the kiss. She melted into me, her arms now around my neck, pulling me in, my one hand still on her tit, the other moved to her ass. She lifted her one leg and wrapped it around me, close to my ass, pushing her pussy until it touched my hardening cock. We kissed for at least 2 minutes, her grinding into me like a bitch in heat.

It was just that fucking easy now…

I finally broke the kiss and looked at her with authority. “Dan’s not the boss right now, is he?” Mom shook her head, biting her lips as she looked at me. I gave her ass an extra hard slap

“Who is?”

“You are.”

“And what can I do?” I rammed two fingers into her now wet cunt.

Her eyes popped open and her mouth opened in utter surprise. “Anything…Anything you want Zach.” she responded, looking up at me, with a look that told me she was mine.

I easily picked her up and brought her to the large tanning bed and put her down and pulled off my trunks, giving her a look at my rock hard, now 8-inch cock.

“Now…” I got on top of her. It was time to see how powerful she made me when she fed me that drug. It was time mom felt her dominant son. “Shut the fuck up and show my how you suck cock!” Mom was taken back a bit by my change in demeanor, but that didn’t stop her from grabbing my cock and pulling it to her mouth, making sure to look up at me, showing she was mine. My hand on her head guided her as I fucked her face. She was getting about 7 inches in before she gagged. She did this for about 5 minutes until she came, but I didn’t stop fucking her face. I wasn’t done.

When I did stop, I order her on all fours. Mom snapped to attention. Mom would obey any order I gave her now. I admired her bubble butt, the one I had never seen naked before. I grabbed her hips and took control. Then, I fucked my mom the way I always dreamt. Even her tits were slapping around like I had hoped. I pounded my mother’s pussy like she was my fuck puppet. She began to scream in pleasure.

“Does dad fuck you like this?” I asked her as she came for the second time.

“No! never! he can’t!”

“Why not?” I pushed all the way in now.

“Oh God, that feels so good. His cock…it’s way too small and it doesn’t get that hard and he can never last more than 5 minutes… oh god! That is good, keep fucking me son! Fuck mommy like a bitch!” she looked back over her left shoulder, grabbed her left tit and brought it to her mouth sucking on the hard nipple.

I fucked her that way for 10 minutes and she came again. And again. I pulled her up by the hair, my mouth in her ear. I grabbed both tits and held her there as I felt my orgasm coming. “Do you ever let dad cum on your face?”

“God no, he doesn’t deserve that. I don’t even suck his cock anymore.” It was everything I ever wanted. My mom was making all of my perverted fantasies come true.

“Where can I cum mother?”

She stopped moving, turned her head and looked me and kissed me with all the passion she could. “Any-fucking-where you fucking want!!!”

“Fucking right I can! You sit down and cup those perfect tits for me… you cunt. You’re getting a facial from your son!”

I pulled out and she sat in front of me, holding her tits just as I ordered. She kept looking at me with a pretty smile. She was trying to balance the fact that now she was my mother…and my slut.

“Cum all over me you fucking stud. Maybe if your father wasn’t so pathetic, I wouldn’t need this so bad. You are twice the man he will ever be. You’re my man and I am happy to be one of your sluts!”

I started to cum. I came and I came like I never came before. I hit her in the face and tits. I covered them in so much cum. It was my biggest load yet and I used it to mark my mommy as my bitch. It felt so good…dominating her felt so good. My mom didn’t say a word, she just kept looking at me as string after string of cum hit her gorgeous face. When she knew I was done, she leaned in, still cupping her tits and took my cock and sucked it clean. That’s what whores do once you use them. She looked up at me and I knew she would never refuse me anything ever again.

I had just rocked my own mother’s world. I turned her into my slave. But I wanted more. I wanted more right now and I was going to get it.

I looked around. Dan was face-fucking Julie. It was like a jackhammer, and Julie kept taking it. Soon, I saw Heather with her son. She was behind Dan, romantically holding his shoulders while watching him dominate another woman’s mouth. I had never seen that look in aunt Heather. It almost looked like pride…

Tammy was on our makeshift dance floor with Beth. They were rubbing their big tits together, putting on a show for us men. I looked back and saw what I wanted. Tammy was moaning as her large boobs rubbed against Beth’s massive chest. It was like Tammy was teasing me. My bitches don’t get to tease me now.

“Tammy, get the fuck over here!” I yelled. My voice was getting deeper.

In an instant, Tammy ran over to me. Heather took her place and started to suck Beth’s monsters instantly. Tammy’s large tits bounced as she ran. She got to me, right up to my side. Her tits were pushing into my back, her hands on my shoulders. She breathed in my scent. Then Tammy looked down and saw mom.

She saw mom’s cum covered friend. Tammy’s mouth fell open as she saw how roughly I had taken my own mother. It made her so fucking wet. I was no longer that ugly kid who perved out on her. Now Tammy saw what I truly was. I was someone who took what I wanted from anyone, whenever I felt like it.

“What…What can I do for you Zach?” her hands were lovingly rubbing my back. Her attitude was gone now. Tammy knew a winner when she saw one.

“You know what to do.”

Tammy just smiled up at me. She pushed my mom back on the tanning bed. The MILF started licking my cum off mom’s tits, while mom held them up for her. Tammy was working the right tit, and mom pulled the other one to her mouth. Once the tits were clean, Tammy moved up and licked any of the cum off her face, which lead to them making out and their hands were all over each other. Tammy moved up further to give mom access to her tits. Mom also used a free hand to work her pussy. There were no awkward pauses, they moved in sync, their bodies meshing. I wanted a show, so Tammy and Mom put on a show. I was rock hard again. They moved around some more, until Tammy was between mom’s legs, licking her pussy and mom played with her own tits. Tammy’s ass was high in the air, waiting for me. It was thicker than mom’s and not as tight as Aunt Heather’s, but there was something about this MILFs full, smooth ass that just did it for me.

“I bet you two have done this before, right?”

My mom pulled her nipple out of her mouth “Yes dear. Dan took us together a few times.” She was a bit embarrassed. Was it because of doing the act or because she didn’t save it for me?

“Did dad get to fuck you both?”

“God no, he could never handle us.”

“Did you ever fuck each other before Dan took you?” I just knew she would not be able to lie to me.

“When we were teenagers…” Mom went on, “We stole a bottle of wine and we were drinking it in my room. We ended up kissing and playing with each other’s boobs, but never anything more…. Oh, oh, oh…fuck Tams! Your tongue is soooo good.” Mom came right then.

“When your dad and I started dating he kept trying to get me to bring Tammy to our bed, I shot him down every time.” Knowing I was about to get what my dad always wanted made me so happy.

Tammy kept sucking her best friend’s clit. They had been fuck-buddies. It was one of my greatest fantasies…knowing the two MILFs wanted each other as much as I wanted them.

I took my time, really appreciating the site before me. I leaned down and kissed my mom, who eagerly returned it, while I played with her tits. I moved down and grabbed Tammy by her short hair and pulled her off my mom’s cunt. I kissed her. I could taste my mom on her lips as she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

“What do you want now, slut?”

“I NEED your cock inside me. Please fuck me, I will do anything you want.”

“Earlier you said that this was a one-time thing?”

“I was…I was in denial. I need you… please Zach…”

“Damn right you do, back to munching bitch!” I released her, and she went back to my mom’s pussy.

I got behind Tammy and grabbed her by the hips. I looked down at my mom. She was staring at me with a mixture of love, lust and awe. I ran my cock along Tammy’s soaking we puss. It felt like her lips were actually sucking on my cock. Tammy whimpered into my mom’s crotch. I teased her for a bit, her ass wiggling the way I had imagined so many times.

“Please honey, fuck her. I want to see your huge cock in her pussy. She’ll cum right away when you stick your massive cock inside her…and that will make me cum. Please, fuck her…fuck her for mommy.”

Mom was propped up on her elbows, hands cupping her D cups, occasionally sucking on her nipples as her pretty face looked at me. She wanted to see me dominate Tammy…her best friend. I lined up my cock and rammed it home.

As mom had predicted, Tammy screamed the moment I entered her pussy…the scream made mom moan out in orgasm. She kept eye contact with me the whole time.

Here I was. Me, the little pervert, was finally fucking his fantasy woman; and Tammy was licking my mom’s cunt while I did. God this was amazing. I started fucking Tammy for all I was worth and in no time she and mom came again.

It became a frenzy after that. I had them trade positions and made them cum again. Then I sat on the bed and mom rode my cock, while Tammy sat on my face and they kissed and played with each other’s tits. I switched them up again and licked my mom’s cunt, which was amazing. I realized that they tasted very different, but both were great. I fucked them for a full hour, losing count of how many times they came. Finally, I was ready to cum again.

This time I came on Tammy’s face and tits. I soaked her. I made her into a mess. No resistance from her this time. No guilt. No running away. Tammy knew who I was now… who I truly was. I was a man who got everything he wanted. Tammy sucked me clean while mom worked on her best friends’ tits.

After they were done, I saw Dan in the hot tub with the 3 other women. We decided to join them. We walked towards the hot tub, both of my women hugging my sides. I was their man now. They wanted the world to know it.

We joined them in the warm water. I sat across from Dan. Heather was running her hands through her son’s thick hair. Julie and Beth were quiet, waiting to hear what we would make them do next. Mom and Tammy stayed at my side. They rubbed themselves on me.

“Man, how long was I fucking you two? What time is it?” I turn to Mom and Tammy. They each giggled like schoolgirls. They sounded much more satisfied than Julie and Beth did.

“About two hours…boss...” my mom answered me in a coy, playful way.

I looked to Dan, “You know…It’s only been six hours, I’ve had about 15 drinks and I’ve cum five times, made all of these women cum at least once…”, my mom held up her fingers indicate 6. I grab Tammy’s ass under the water. She sees mom’s hands and looks up and counts. She holds up 4, “Well 5 if you count me masturbating to images of your cock.” Beth holds up 2 fingers but mouths “So far”, Julie also hold up 2 and my aunt holds up 3. I smile and continue my train of thought “…and I’m not even tired.”

“Trust me, you have a lot more in the tank.” Dan said. He looked at me with those dark eyes. Let him study me. I had better things to do.

I felt so fucking great and powerful. I felt like I was invincible. I saw the faces of all the women in the tub, all sitting with their tits out of the water. Their naked bodies were mine for the taking.

I got an evil grin on my face. I was ready for more. “Julie and Beth, get your fucking asses in the house. I want you in my room on the king-sized bed. I haven’t fucked you two yet and I am going to right now.”

Julie and Beth then leapt out of the water.

“Honey, you don’t have a king-size bed...” My mom commented.

“Sure, I do.” I said to mom, not looking her in her eyes, “In the master bedroom. It’s my room now. I’m the master of this house aren’t I slut?” I reached down and cupped her tit to drive home my point.

Her son was now a stud. She wanted to be my bitch.

Mom looked down and thought for a second, then back up at me and smiled. “Yes Zach…You are the…the master. Take it…take what’s yours, son…”

“The master bedroom is mine. But its where you’re still going to sleep. You…” I pulled Tammy into me with my other arm. My MILF purred for me. “…and this cunt here are going to sleep with me every night.”

Mom took a deep breath in. She was accepting it. Fantasizing about it, “That sounds wonderful”

“Unless I am entertaining other guests, then you two can sleep in Tammy’s room. Dad will sleep in mine alone, always alone. No offense Dan, but I’m not into that cuck shit like you. I want my dad to know I am doing his wife and dream threesome, but I don’t want him there.”

“Give it time cuz…” Dan said in a snarky tone, Heather was stroking his cock as he spoke to me.

I figured out that these 5 were just the beginning. There were going to be more. And I was going to take them all however I wanted.

“How do those fucking arrangements sound to you slut?” I looked Tammy in her eyes.

“Anything you want Zach, anything…” Tammy gave me a smouldering look. She wanted me to take her right here in the tub. I don’t care if she actually likes me anymore. Deep down, she could hate me for all I care. But Tammy needed me. Tammy needed me to treat her like a whore.

Julie and Beth were already out, dried off and Beth had her shoes on, waiting for Julie to finish putting on her boots. Julie looked at me and said, “I thought you’d want us this way.” Julie says, “You did tell me earlier that when you fucked me, I’d better be wearing the boots.”

“I did, good thing you remembered.”

They both ran inside. I watched them. Julie’s tight body looked great, Beth’s plump one, with her huge tits swaying back in forth was a little more comical, but still sexy.

I kissed mom and then Tammy, then looked at Dan “Later cuz…”

“Later, but just so you know, while you’re away, I am going to fuck the shit out of your mom.”

I think he was hoping for a reaction. Instead I walked out of the tub and for whatever reason, I was fine with that. “Go ahead. I’m done with her for now. Fuck Tammy too, their good together.” Dismissing mom like a toy that I was bored with…It felt good. I didn’t have to look back to know Dan liked my answer. I felt his smile.

I walked towards the house. I could hear my mom, and her sister starting to moan Dan’s name. Tammy must have her mouth full of cock, because she didn’t make a sound. It would all be mine I thought to myself. It was all mine if and when I wanted it, I would take it. I wasn’t even worried about sharing with Dan. I knew there would be so many women…so much to do