The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Chapter 4

I dried off as I walked in the house and to my new room. When I looked in, big knockered Beth and business slut Julie were both on the bed, on their knees, smiling and waiting for me. Cupping their big tits. These moms, they were about to learn which son had the most to offer.

I got on the bed and laid in the middle. They got on either side and started by kissing me and gently playing with my cock and balls.

Julie started to explore my body. I loved seeing her move and snake her way around. Julie teased me with every curve. I could tell how eager she was for me now.

“Ever since you took me, Zach…ever since you had your way with my big fat tits…” Beth was kneeling right in front of my cock. Beth was drooling for my shaft, “All I’ve wanted was to be your fucking fuck toy Zach. I loved seeing you just become a beast for me…”

It was good to see that Beth was now my toy. I grabbed her head and ran my thumb over her plump lips. “You know what these plump lips were made for, don’t you?”

She gave me a dirty little smile “They’re cock sucking lips, let me show you.”

The built woman put her “blowjob” lips to work. I barely fit. It made Beth more eager to try.

Soon Julie turned and started to help please my cock too. Her nice thick ass was in my face. She was practically twerking it for my pleasure. She was debasing herself for me, hoping I would ram her tight cunt. I played with Julie’s ass as they licked my cock. I played with their tits. I wanted to know their limits though. I wanted to know what I could still break.

“Has Dan had you two together yet? Has he fucked you in a three-way? Have you eaten each other out yet?”

“No…not yet…” Beth answered, “Tammy is the only one I’ve been with, so far. The two of us have the biggest sets…Dan wanted us both to smother him with our boobs. I knew about your mom and Heather, but Dan hadn’t let me be with them so far. Well, I mean, Julie sucked on my tits earlier tonight.” Beth answered. She jiggled her fat tits in front of me.

“I have only been with Dan and Heather.” Julie confessed, “I didn’t know about the others until tonight… All I knew was to come over and do what Dan told me. It was Heather that gave me my…instructions. She told me Dan wanted us to flirt with you. I didn’t want to then… I just did it so I could keep fucking Dan. God Zach, I can’t believe how much I want you now…it’s like…it’s like I can’t control myself with you…I’ve only ever been with my husband. He’s a timid little man. You’re such a man Zach. I want to throw myself at you and moan your name…”

Julie then reached over and grabbed Beth’s large tits “And yes, I sucked on these earlier, while you were dominating your mom and Tammy. Watching you with them…I admit it Zach…I was jealous…I was a jealous little slut… Can you fuck us that way? It looked so good… I’ll do anything, give you anything, if I could be your whore…just like Tammy and your mommy…”

“You better fucking believe you’re my whores!” I barked at them. These two were not like Mom and Tammy. I was going to keep Mom and Tammy mine forever. I would have them serve me each morning and night. They were not even like Heather. I wanted my aunt as a trophy, someone I could fuck and be reminded of when I stopped being a virgin loser. Julie and Beth were always sexy, but I wanted different things from them.

I’ve always liked Julie’s body and Beth kept throwing her tits in my face. Deep down, before tonight when I could only wish these things, I’ve always just wanted to hate-fuck them until they pass out from pleasure. I wanted them broken, so I could tell Mark and Rich what huge sluts their moms were. But hearing them both beg for me, hearing them both wanting me so much…I was still going to break them. But then I was going to keep fucking them until I broke them again. Over and over again…

And if they snap…so be it.

“Now prove yourselves to me.”

“Yes Zach…whatever you want Zach…” Julie went back for my now enormous cock. Her hand could barely cover its girth.

They teamed up on a blow job for a good 20 minutes, playing with each other’s tits and fingering each other when they could. Both MILFs came once just from sucking my cock. I had Julie ride me first. Julie was in heaven. She was so eager for me. Hearing that her husband was a pin dick…I must be making her dreams come true as much as she was fulfilling my fantasies.

I sucked on Beth’s tits while Julie bounced on top of me. Beth was so fucking proud of these tits. She was proud, just as Julie was always proud of her expensive clothes and the likes. Now they gave it all to me. They gave me every single inch. I loved hearing Beth moan. I would often hear Aunt Heather bully Beth when she wasn’t there. She liked to call Beth a cow…I bet if I kept going, I could make her moo for me…

I switched them up, the chunky Beth now riding my cock, her huge tits flopping around. Julie kissed me, thanking me over and over again for fucking her. I was a bit shocked at how tight Beth was. For some reason I expected her pussy to be loose.

I flipped Beth over and fucked her doggy. Everyone is so focused on her massive tits that they forget that Beth’s ass is massive and juicy. With her bent over for me, taking me between her ass cheeks. it’s like I’m fucking every PAWG I’ve seen online. I love feeling the massive flesh of Beth’s ass surround me, but my huge cock still stands out between those cheeks. I had to be so big just to not get swallowed up. I knew that I was deeper in Beth’s tight backdoor than her husband could ever be. And I was going to fuck the bitch until she knew nothing would ever make her happy but me.

It was so different from the others. With Heather, it was like fucking a movie star or an athlete. My aunt was taut, everything about her body was toned and pristine. When I fucked her, it was like I was breaking my aunts’ body. Like all of the effort she put into staying in shape was just so she could satisfy me.

But Mom was different too. Mom was like a pinup model. Her big tits, nice ass, sweet pussy and pretty face. Everything about mom is forbidden, but not to me, not anymore. Fucking mom was proof of how powerful I was. Like I was a prince or a supervillain, fucking the hottest woman in the land, and nothing could stop me.

And it was nothing like Tammy. My Tammy. Tammy was so tall, so fuckable. Tammy was built like a top ten porn-star. Her big tits, her flawless big ass…It all fit inside a woman that had it together. Mom was cute, aunt Heather was sexy…Tammy was beautiful. She was the fantasy of a perfect woman, but Tammy was real. When I pounded my Redheaded MILF from behind, it was like I was breaking her mind. I was owning her soul…and I had won the perfect woman…just like I’ve always wanted.

And Julie was a fucking peach. Fucking Julie was like fucking my sexy teacher, my boss, it was like fucking the hot women on the news. Everything about Julie screamed money, success and status. And I made her scream for me. Julie was so tight, and fucking Julie right now made me realize that these were just the first bitches I would fuck. There’s a world of pussy out there that had no way of saying no to me. But Julie was there…And she had plenty more to take from my cock.

As I kept fucking Beth from behind, she got to eat Julie’s sweet pussy while I pounded her. They were sluts for me, and they moaned knowing I made them lez out on each other. Then I did Julie from behind. I loved taking my bitches like that. It was like I was claiming them, and they just moaned for more. An hour later I was still going.

We got out of bed and I moved them to the balcony, which looked out into the yard. Julie and Beth bent over the railing, with their tits hanging down. They shook their asses for me as I was choosing who to take first. Beth’s ass shook with such force. Julie’s ass twerked faster and faster…hoping she could seduce her man into fucking her harder. I got behind Beth first, fucking her, while we looked down.

I saw Dan in the hot tub at the front of the pool. He was fucking mom from behind. Mom was licking her sister and Tammy was sitting on Heather’s face. Dan looked up at me. Hearing my mom moan from Dan’s cock…It made me want to fuck these whores faster.

I switched to Julie after Beth came again. I had Beth sit under us and lick Julie’s clit while I fucked her. Julie was so sexy. So regal. I wanted to hear the up-tight bitch holler. I wanted to break her in half.

I got my wish. Julie yelled so loud, it made Tammy and Heather look up towards us. I looked down and imagined how jealous they were. How much they all wanted me to make them moan.

“I haven’t cum on your face yet….”

“No you haven’t. Could you please, I’m dying to taste your cum.”

I pulled out and Julie dropped to her knees. She sucked on Beth’s large tits while I covered her face in cum. The amount of cum, the way that their bodies were joined in a mess of pleasure, the debauchery…I think Beth and Julie came again.

They both sucked me clean. Like good whores, I didn’t even need to ask this time.

Both of them were exhausted. I wore them out and fucked them into submission. But I ordered them up. I was not done, and there was more they had to do to please me.

We went back outside, I told Julie to get us all more drinks. Julie actually bowed her head before scurrying off to obey me. Beth and I went in the hot tub. Dan was done with his mom and Tammy, but my mom was still riding him reverse cowgirl, facing me. I watched him fuck her as my cousin makes her cum. Right then Dan was filling her up.

Watching Dan fuck my mom…Seeing him actually cum inside of her…seeing how much more I haven’t done yet…I needed to get more.

I was so turned on and focused on Dan that I didn’t even realize I was gripping Beth’s left tit. She was moaning. It was from pain. But she did not stop me. I let Beth go and Beth gasped. In a moment, Beth closed her eyes and moaned. It looked like a hot-flash. Apparently, it’s not just the sex Beth and the others like. They like the control we have. The power…good to know.

Julie served us all more drinks and we relaxed in the hot tub for about an hour. The women fawned on me and Dan. Part of me always wanted us to be equals. Friends with adults and all that. Now they were so eager to please and serve me. It’s what I’ve been missing my whole life.

Dan spoke up as we were all relaxing “I have a fun idea. Ladies! All of you line up, hands on the table, asses out cunts ready. Zach and I are going to walk around and fuck you. Your job is don’t cum. First two to cum lose, the other three get a nice treat.

They line up and stuck their asses out. All of them were already wet with anticipation. Even thought I had already fucked each one, the sight still surprised me. Dan whispered the plan to me, I smiled at it’s deviousness. I started with mom, him with his. We fucked them, they were moaning right away, but we stopped before they came, Then I went to Tammy and him to mom, then me to Heather and him to Tammy, none had cum yet. Julie and Beth looked like kids being left out. Just as we wanted… I got behind Beth, and he got behind Julie.

This time we fucked them hard and played with their tits. We stopped right before they came, but all we did was switch. Julie came as soon as I entered her, Beth shortly after. To think I used to fantasize about these bitches. Now they were nothing more than my cumrags.

Dan “We have our losers. For the winners, they get to share our cum…” He made our moms and Tammy kneel before us. Each of them smiled so brightly. They loved seeing two strong men playing with their cocks. And they knew how good we would taste. Apparently, I could pretty much cum on command now. I could either cum from a few of my powerful tugs, or I could last for hours of fucking. Their faces pressed together, and we covered them.

We watched them clean up. Seeing Tammy, mom and Heather fighting for more of me…it was right. It was what it was always supposed to be.

“And what do we have for the losers?” I asked while laughing.

“Well Zach, they get a lovely trip to the living room, lets go. Oh, and losers…hands and knees.”

We all followed Dan. Tammy was on his side, her nails trailing all over his skin. Julie and Beth crawled all the way to the living room, like the pair of submissive sluts they were. I was behind them. You could tell how thoroughly I had fucked their asses. Heather and my mom walked with me in the back, Heather cupping my ass, mom rubbing my back. Heather was laughing at her kneeling friends.

“And to think Beth, we all thought you looked like a milk cow before now…” Heather cackled. In Heather’s defence, Beth’s tits were pretty close to the ground.

“If only your high-powered clients could see you now Julie…” Mom was getting into teasing the ‘losers’ too. “Ms. Lawyer…on her knees where she belongs…” both looked back and shot mom and Heather a dirty look.

This time I liked hearing aunt Heather being a bitch. It was hot. Plus, Mom and Aunt Heather had a reason to feel superior to their other friends. Julie and Beth gave birth to wimps. Heather and Cindy’s boys were basically gods.

I sat on the couch with mom. Tammy came to my other side. I rubbed Tammy’s leg, knowing that would make her moan. I was excited for what Dan had planned.

Dan moved the losers right in front of their own son. Beth and Julie had changed. They were still horny, but they were afraid. I had never seen either of them so afraid. I think they knew what Dan was about to make them do. Dan stood behind them both. His hand was on their asses. He was in total control, and I realized that it must be terrifying to all five of these women knowing just what we could do to them if we wanted to… Would I make them do embarrassing things?

“Well ladies, here we have two pathetic virgins. Now in an hour, they will still be pathetic…but they better not be virgins. You bitches will both take your son. Right here, and right now. Find a way to get them hard. I don’t actually care if they wake up, but you aren’t done until your son has cum inside you. Got it?”

Julie closed her eyes. She turned and looked at Dan, about to protest, but she knew better. She looked back at her naked, sleeping son and his flaccid cock. Beth had her hands over the mouth in shock at the order given, but knew she would never consider refusing Dan. She started to rub her tits. It looked like her mind was racing. She was trying to figure out how she was going to do it…how she was going to fuck her own weak son…

Dan then sat on my dad’s chair. The cocky bastard made it feel like a throne the way he had ordered them all around. Heather then sat on Dan’s lap. Heather had an evil smile as she watched her friends following her son’s orders. Heather began to grind on Dan’s lap. She wanted to feel his power.

We all watched as Beth and Julie slowly knelt in front of their sons. They then reached out and took their boys’ cock in their hands. Both MILFs slowly rubbed them and jerked them off, hoping they wouldn’t wake up.

I laughed as I saw Julie and Beth take their punishment. Unlike with Dan or me, Mark and Rich had no power over the women. They could not make their mothers want to do things to them. But we could. We could make Julie and Beth do anything we wanted. We could debase them in any way…

They kept jerking them, seeing a little life in the smaller cocks, but still not hard.

“I don’t think jerking them off is going to do it ladies. I think you are going to have to blow them.” My mom said to her friends. She said that partially to be helpful, partially for her amusement. I mean she sucked her son’s cock, it was time to see Beth and Julie sink down to her level.

They both looked at her, hands still working the semi hard cocks. The gave each other a look, then both leaned down and put their mouths over their son’s cock. Both seemed very uncomfortable, but they did their best to get their sons’ hard.

Their heads bobbed up and down as they finally started to get their boys hard. Julie pulled off and looked down at her son’s hard 6-inch cock. She quickly straddled Mark and easily slipped his cock into her pussy. She settled on it and started to ride him, her beautiful ass wiggling just a bit. Her faced betrayed her repulsion at what she was doing, but she kept doing it. Mark started to moan a bit.

Beth finally got Rich hard and was just jerking him a few more times. She was just starting to stand and fuck her son, when he woke up.

“Mom? What’s going on?” He said as he looked down at his naked mom with her hand on his hard cock. “Why are you naked? My God your tits are… incredible.” He looked to his side and saw Mark with his mom riding his cock. “Is Julie fucking Mark? Are you about to fuck me? What the hell is going on?”

He hadn’t even noticed the rest of us and the fact that all the women were naked.

“It’s ok honey. Mommy just needs to take care of you. Just sit back and try to enjoy this.” She let go of his cock and straddled him, just about to drop on his cock.

“Wait, not like this. I want you… doggy style…I wanna see your huge tits slapping around.” He pushed her back and she got off. She looked completely stunned at his order, but almost acting on instinct of being ordered around, she turned and got on all fours, her big ass pointing to her son.

Rich looked right at his obedient mom and got on his knees behind her. He guided his cock between her big ass cheeks and seemed to be fumbling around. Beth closed her eyes in frustration and reached between her legs and took his cock and guided it home for him. He felt his cock enter her, then she pushed back. With his hands on her hips, fat Rich pushed forward and started to fuck his mom.

Mark in the meantime was semi awake, his hands on his mom’s ass and sucking on her tits as she fucked him. He grunted a few times a pushed up hard as he came inside her and fell right back asleep. Julie got off him and sat on the cushioned coffee table, her hands covering her face.

Rich was focussed on fucking his mom, then he finally looked over and saw me, with my mom and Tammy on either side, just watching him.

“Oh man…they’re all naked…best dream ever.” Then he shouted out loud. Rich grabbed his mom and pushed in as hard as he could. Beth hardly moved as her son came inside her.

Rich panted a bit, pulled out and fell back on the couch and back to sleep. Beth got up and sat beside Julie and they gave each other a sad look.

I looked at Dan. He was getting a lap dance from his tight assed mom. Both of them were laughing at the pathetic scene in front of them. Heather looked like she was proud of her son…her man. Dan was finally popular and could now do whatever he wanted. Especially her.

“How does it feel motherfuckers…” Dan laughed at his old friends. The two boys that were among his only friends. But as Dan felt a surge of pleasure from his mom’s ass, I knew that Dan didn’t care anymore. All that mattered to my cousin was that people did what he wanted, “Now you can stop whining about being virgins. I was getting fucking sick of that shit. Real men take what they want…” His words landing on passed out ears, the two guys sleeping soundly.

I realized then why Dan did this. Dan wanted the women to know that there were no taboos that would protect them from him. Nothing could stop Dan, or me from getting anything we wanted. They were there for us, but for Dan this was about putting people in their place. Dan was turned on by dominance. He wanted his women to know that it was better that they just follow our orders. As Heather moaned on her son’s cock, I knew that nothing could stop Dan from getting what he wanted.

“Mom, Tammy, clean that up!” I ordered. Neither mom or Tammy saw the appeal and were disgusted by the beta cum they were ordered to lick. But both of my MILFs knelt in front of the ladies and started licking them clean. Mom’s tongue was in Beth pussy, and Tammy’s in Julie’s. It was good to know that there was no order they could resist for long.

We moved Rich and Mark to the basement. It took 4 of the naked moms to walk them down. While we waited, Dan and I let Tammy stroke both of our cocks at the same time. Tammy was overwhelmed having both cocks to play with at the same time. She was mesmerized by them. The ladies came back. Julie laughed and told us that Rich actually managed to cop a feel of my mom’s tit. That broke the tension between the women for a moment. I guess this is what they used to talk about…how silly and stupid their boys were. Now that I was a real man, I guess I realized it was only natural to feel that way.

We drank more and the ladies would occasionally nap. They were always ready to go if I woke them up. If I was in the mood, they were eager to serve me whatever I wanted. Since I had never partied with five beautiful women before, I did not really know how the evening was supposed to end.

And it was my birthday. I wanted it all before the end.

At one point, Dan had my mom measure our erect cocks. Dan was 11 inches long and just over 6 inches in girth. My cock used to be 5 inches long and 3.5″ in girth. Now I was just 8.5 inches long and just over 5 inches in girth. Dan assured me I would get bigger still.

I walked into the kitchen to get a beer at around 2. Tammy was just pouring a glass of wine. I walked up to her and slipped my hands around her waist. I pulled her in and kissed her neck. She grabbed my hands and leaned her head back, in a loving manner. My hands moved up and found her tits.

“That’s nice…” she whispered as my cock got hard.

She reached back and grabbed my hard cock “Can you fuck me, please?”

I let her slip it in and started fucking her. She moaned and screamed as I mauled her tits. After she came, I sat her on the kitchen table, facing me, her legs around my ass. She kissed me as I fucked her and played with her tits. I flipped on leg over, she was on her side now, legs bend, her ass and pussy lined up with my cock. I fucked her like this until I came deep inside her, making her cum even harder.

I stayed inside with her for a bit, looking down at my completely satisfied toy. She looked at me and smiled. “Can I suck you clean now? You fucked me so good I just need to do something for you.”

I let her off the table and enjoyed the sight of her sucking my cock clean with pleasure in her eyes, and then she gently put it away. She stood up and looked at me, “Maybe if my husband fucked me half as good as you do, we would still be together. But he couldn’t…so now I’m yours, Zach…I can only hope you want me.”

I looked down at her, my first and favourite fantasy woman, begging me to let her be one of my women. I realized I owed Dan in a way I could never repay him. I kissed Tammy deeply and passionately.

By 3 am we were all in the living room.

I was sitting on one side of the sectional, my feet up on the table. My mom on one side of me and Tammy on the other, their tits touching my side, both idlily stroking my cock. I rubbed their asses. Dan was on the other side, doing the same with his mom and Julie. Beth was sleeping in corner of the sectional, looking cute on her side, her huge tits just dangling.

Dan and I were talking about nothing important, just small talk, as if having our moms and 3 of their friends naked in front of us was completely normal.

My right hand was on Tammy’s ass. It felt fucking amazing. I was obsessed with it this morning. Now it was mine and I found her anus and was playing with it and I slipped a finger in it. She stiffened up a bit. This pissed me off. “Sorry Zach, I was caught off guard.”

“Off Guard?” I shouted. I was angry. I stood and looked down at her. Mom looked scared and she was not sure why I was this angry. But I was on fire. I was never going back. I was a man now…Tammy was mine…she didn’t get to resist me… “Do I not own every part of you?”

“No Zach…no you…Oh god... I’m so sorry… yes you own me…” she said meekly.

“Well then?” I glared at her. Tammy took in a deep breath. She had failed me. She needed to prove herself.

Tammy turned her body. She crawled over me, turned and knelt facing my mom. Her ass was now in my face. I slapped her fucking ass so hard it left a handprint. My MILF screamed in pain. “Who owns this fucking ass?” I yelled.

“You do Zach. I’m sorry, you own it…” I smacked it again.

“You own it Zach…You own me.” I kept letting my hand down. She moaned for me with each strike. She screamed. Everyone was now awake. They all saw me taking what was mine. But I wanted more…much, much, more…

“Ever had a cock in your ass bitch?” I was already hard.

“No… never…” she was fighting back tears.

“And how about you slut? Ever let someone fuck your tight ass?” I asked my mom.

“…Once in college… but I hated it and never did it again. Your dad begs me all the time, but I never let him.”

“Face the wall…both of you whores face the wall… and stick your asses out.” I ordered.

Both women silently got up. Tammy turned around. Then Mom did. As they waited for me, there asses presented to me…they began to shake their behinds ever so slightly. They knew it would please me. That’s what they were there for now.

I grabbed a bottle of lube that mom had brought down earlier. Without a word mom lubed up my cock. She moaned as she made my cock hard and slick.

I got behind Tammy. I pressed my hands to that perfect ass. It was mine. I ran my cock along her ass crack. I could feel her tense up in fear. I pressed my well lubed cock to her anus… and gave a little push.

“Tammy…” I breathed into her ear, “…tell me what you want?”

Tammy looked back at me. There were tears in her eyes. She knew what I wanted, and she knew she had to give it to me.

“Fuck me in the ass… please Zach…I need your massive cock in my ass…take me…”

I pushed the head in. It was hard to do. My cock was so big, and my MILF’s hole was so much tighter than her pussy. Tammy yelled. She grabbed mom for support. Mom looked scared as hell. I slowly pushed my cock into Tammy, and she screamed the whole time.

But as I pushed in and out, deeper and harder, Tammy’s screams started to sound more like pleasure. Beth just stared at what was happening. She was smart enough to not talk, but she was rubbing her tits and pussy. They all heard Tammy moan as I broke her asshole. I was in, and Tammy was liking it. Soon the bitch would be loving it.

I was only able to get about 6 inches into her, but I was pumping pretty hard now. She looked back at me, unable to talk now. She was moaning too much. I pumped her harder and harder. Just this morning she thought I was a small little pervert. Now I was proving that Tammy would give me everything. It was so tight. Tammy was milking my cock with her MILF ass.

Then Tammy finally whaled, and it was the loudest, most primal scream I’ve heard all night. And it was her trying to say the word “CUUUMMING”. Fuck yeah, she was coming from this… She exploded and her pussy started to gush as she came harder than she ever had in her life. I actually felt a splash on by balls when she came. She was still holding on to my mom’s shoulder and pressed down hard.

Tammy smashed her and mom against the wall. Then Tammy suddenly stopped, her eyes closed, her body limp. She had passed out. I pulled out, still rock hard and she fell over to her side, her crotch and thighs soaking wet, her mouth still opened.

My mom looked stunned as she starred at her friend. Then she saw me. She saw my hard cock and saw how deeply I just pleased her fucking friend. Still looking afraid, Mom assumed the position. Her face was firmly pressed into the back of the couch, her hot ass high in the air. She reached back with her hands, and she spread her ass cheeks.

Mom was begging me to do the same to her that I did to Tammy. Mom wanted to be my ass-slut. I got behind her and repeated the process. My mom took my cock in her ass. Now that she had seen what her son was capable of, she needed it. Her reaction was similar to Tammy’s, but she seemed more capable to handling it. Good to know that Mom’s ass was made to sheath my cock whenever I wanted. Julie and Heather were playing with themselves. They were watching Mom debase herself…she was shredding her ass for me and loving every moment of it. She came just as hard but did not pass out, but her pussy gushed like Tammy’s did. I was ready to cum.

“Beth, bring your face and tits over here.” Beth crawled over and placed her face on mom’s ass, cupping her tits. I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her face and tits, mom collapsed on the couch, and I shoved my cock into Beth’s mouth, who did not resist sucking it clean, even knowing where it just was.

Tammy started to come around. She looked at me as I sat back down. “I can’t believe I came that hard. Zach, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That was so intense….” She cuddled up to me.

“Your…the greatest lover…the best fucking man I’ve ever had…ever…” Tammy whispered into my ear. “I will never deny you anything ever again. I am yours in any way you want me.” With that she fell asleep with a smile on her beautiful lips. Mom came to the other side. Beth was laying back, licking herself clean like a fucking cat. Mom and Tammy fell asleep in my arms.

“Well, that was…that was new… interesting” was all Dan said as he just sat there. Julie and Heather were sucking his hard cock, both on the couch, asses high in the air.

“I’m…I’m going to have to try that soon.” He slapped his moms firm ass. “So, do you want to hear my story cuz?”

“Fuck yeah Dan. Don’t leave anything out.” I couldn’t wait to hear about how each of these women went from loving mom to wanton slut.

“Ok, so remember when we made that stupid pact to lose our virginities…”