The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a prequel to the story, going back 14 days and told by Dan. It’s how Dan got control over the 5 Moms.

Party Crashing Moms — Dan’s story

When this all started, I was weak, confused, and angry… that was going to change!

My best friends joked about us being geeks and how girls wanted nothing to do with us. They seemed to accept this fact. I did not. I wanted more, I wanted power over women, all women.

I have been thinking for a few years now that I should be able to figure this out, I mean I am a fucking genius. I just needed to put all my effort into solving this problem.

Walking out of Zach’s basement I said goodbye to my stupidly hot Aunt, who barely acknowledged me. I always like to get a good look at my wholesome, yet sexy aunt, just to give me something to jerk off to later.

I drove off, chastising myself. Why did I make that stupid pact? I knew that four nerds would be no better at getting laid than one nerd. Fuck why did I let Rich’s enthusiasm influence me? Well, I did want to get laid, but no way would those guys be able to help me.

Even though I doubted those guys could help me, I still wanted to lose my virginity. I wanted to become a fucking stud. My biggest advantage was my intelligence. I could read at an incredibly high rate, retain every word and most importantly, I understood almost everything I read. I went online and download 10 books on picking up women and success in the bedroom. Having consumed all the information, I felt ready for my first go.

I decided to target Lyndsay. She is a cute girl from school. She is not overly popular, but everyone would admit that she’s cute. I know she doesn’t have a boyfriend and doesn’t date much. She is a bit of a nerd herself. She is about 5′8″, not too slim, but definitely not fat. She doesn’t dress to show off her body, but I suspect she has a decent rack and a good ass. She has long brown hair, usually in a ponytail and wears large framed glasses, which make her brown eyes pop. We get along ok, mostly because she is a bit of a gamer and I helped her pass science and math last year.

I ran into her in the library and luckily, she was alone, because I doubt that I would have had to guts to ask her out in front of others. I used some of the tricks from the books to get the conversation going and put her at ease. It actually worked. Finally I just said “Would you like to go out with me sometime?”

“What? You mean like a date?” she responded with a smile and a bit of a giggle.

“Yeah, I figured we could go see a movie or something?”

“You know what, that actually sounds nice. How about this Saturday?”

“It’s a date. Pick you up at 7?”

“Sure.”

I tried to walk away all cool, but there was a bounce in my step. When I was out of her sight, I jumped for joy, running to tell Zach that I finally had a date.

Then I had to ask my dad for the car. The couldn’t just let me have the car for my first date. No, he made me work for it and teased me the whole time. My mom thought it was funny and didn’t stop him from riding me about it. After my chores on Saturday, he finally agreed I could take the car. I picked her up and we went to see some Rom Com. She looked really nice and even showed a little cleavage. I tried a few tricks and they worked. We ended up holding hands the whole time. I barely paid attention to the movie, my cock rock hard the whole time.

After the movie we talked about it and we walked hand in hand back to the car. I was driving her home when she suggested pulling into a park around the corner. It was late and no one was around. After some mindless chatting, I moved in for my first kiss and she returned it. I couldn’t believe it.

We made out for a few minutes and I moved my hand up to her tit. She didn’t stop me, she actually pushed into my hand. My God, my first real tit. It felt amazing. It was bigger then my hand and I could feel her hard nipple through her blouse.

Her hand went to my thigh and started to move up. I was getting really hot and bothered, then it happened. She touched my cock and gripped it through my loose pants. She didn’t even have to stroke it. I came right then. She felt it and her hand got wet. She pulled back, looking a little disgusted. She looked down and saw the wet spot in my pants and then at my shocked look. Then she giggled, hands covering her mouth, trying to stifle the laugh.

“Oh my god. Did you just… Oh god, I’m sorry.” She got out of the car and left. I sat in the car, mortified at what had just happened. How could I lose it like that? I had a real flesh and blood girl kissing me and letting me touch her and I cum in my fucking pants. FUCK!!!!! I screamed it at the top of my lungs.

I finally managed to regain my senses and drove to find her, just as she walked into her house. She looked back at me but did not acknowledge me. I drove home, furious, yelling and screaming.

I got home and ran upstairs, ignoring my parents calls to me.

I got in my room, stripped out of my dirty pants and cleaned up. I looked in the mirror, replaying the whole event in my mind and got angrier and angrier. Partly at myself for having no control, partly at her for laughing at me.

My parents tried to ask me about the date and I just ignored them, saying it was fine. Knowing mom, she would have probably laughed more than Lyndsey did, and was fucking sick of women laughing at me. Even when the guys grilled me, I just said it was a disaster…It was a disaster like my entire life had been up until now… I expected everyone to know by Monday. No one would ever date me again…let alone let me fuck them… What fucking nickname would they come up with.

I spent all of Sunday thinking about what had happened and how I could fix it. I realized that I needed to fix many things to achieve my goal and it would all rest on changes to me. I spent the day going over possible solutions and scouring the internet looking for ideas. I would take any risk, I would break any rule, I just needed this to end. That night, I heard the sound of women laughing all night long. And to make it worse I could hear my parents having sex down the hall.

When Monday came and to her credit, Lyndsay did not seem to tell anyone, since I wasn’t being ridiculed more than usual. But she wasn’t able to look me in the eye and would not talk to me again for the rest of the year. She must have thought I was a complete wimp and barely a man. I needed to fix this, and I needed to prove her wrong.

Over the next few months, I spent most of my spare time doing research into human sexuality. Since school was stupidly easy for me, I had lots of spare time. I read every medical journal I could find about the subject. I won’t bother trying to explain it to you, since you wouldn’t understand it anyways, but by the end of the school year I had a formula done, which when I took it would drastically increase my testosterone levels and pheromone emission and change me physically.

By my calculations my body would increase its muscle mass, my strength would drastically increase, my penis should at least double in size, my sperm production quadruple and my sexual stamina would skyrocket. It would make me sterile for the next 10 years, but I was ok with that. Also, by my calculation I should secret a pheromone that will affect others around me, making women attracted to me and sexually aroused and making men subservient to me. I wasn’t sure to what degree, but that’s what testing is for.

It was a long shot. It was even dangerous. But I kept hearing their laughter in my sleep. I kept hearing Lyndsey, my mom, Aunt Cindy, and all of their uptight friends laughing at me no matter what I do… I needed to make it go away. I needed to change…

I decided to wait until school was done before taking it, it was only 2 days from away. But I was going to take it. Even if it was my last day on this pathetic world, I was going to risk it to get revenge on those bitches…

After the end of school, I am ready to begin. I say goodbye to Zach at school. I jerk off, perhaps for the last time. It’s a picture of mom in a tight bikini. Her, Dad and I are all on vacation. Mom looks hot. I love the way dad is just grabbing her waist. Dad is touching something that I want so badly… I cum quickly. It feels good. It’s the only thing that makes me feel good anymore.

To start the Process, I first need to take my stats.

Journal Entry:

Height: 6′1″
Weight: 140 lbs
Body type: Skinny, bony, and no muscle mass to speak of
Cock: 6 inches long, 3.5 inches in girth
Average cum production: about 3 tablespoons
Sexual Status: Virgin
Conclusion: These states are sub-optimal.

I took deep breath and drank the 2 ounces of formula. It had no taste. I didn’t feel anything right away, but I knew that was going to happen. I had to give it about 30 minutes to an hour. My plan was to test it on Lyndsay later today. I was going to go pay her a visit and see what happens.

And I know what people would think if they knew what I was doing. They would think I went mad. But I was on my last leg. I was never going to let people see me this way again… I was also looking forward to my parents looking up at me, maybe even a bit afraid of upsetting me. I would put them in their place.

Just then my mom called me down.

“Damn, why now?” I said to myself. I headed downstairs and she looked at me. She was wearing tight jeans and a blouse, undone just enough to show off her firm C cups. Her pants accentuated her near perfect ass, as did all the clothes she wore. She loved the fact that men stared at her ass.

“Take these boxes to Aunt Cindy’s. She’s not home but her friend Tammy will be there to let you in.” She pointed to 15 boxes by the front door.

“Mom, I’m busy right now, can I do this later?”

“No, you will do it now. Get going.” She ordered.

I grabbed the keys and it took me 20 minutes to load the car with the 15 heavy boxes. I drove over. They only lived 15 minutes away. I grabbed a couple of the boxes, but they seemed lighter this time. I rang the doorbell and my Aunt Cindy’s MILF friend Tammy, answered.

Zach has been going on and on about Tammy for years. She is hot and has a killer rack, but man he just won’t shut up about her. She was barefoot, in shorts and a T shirt. It was a tight shirt showing off lots of cleavage and accentuating her figure. She did like to show those tits off. I felt myself get a bit hard. I wasn’t as obsessed as Zach about Tammy, but I definitely have jerked off to her more than a few times.

She was on the phone and didn’t bother pausing her conversation to acknowledge me.

“Yeah, and your father is just being such an ass about all this. I mean….” She was obviously talking to her daughter and barely looked at me when I asked where to put the boxes. She just waved her hand at me. It looked like Tammy was pointing to the stairs.

That was so like mom and her friends. Dismiss me…laugh at me…. tease me with their fucking curves, get me fucking hard and make me feel like nothing. Fuck Zach’s feeling for Tammy. I don’t care how perfect her fucking tits are…If the redhead keeps ignoring me, then I’m going to finally tell her off...

So, I dropped the boxes and went back for more loads. Each time I walked back in I could hear her talking on the phone. When I was done, she walked back in the foyer.

“I’ll have to call you back. Cindy’s nephew is here, and he can’t seem to figure out where things belong. Love you, bye.” She hung up the phone and looked at me. I knew that look…it was disgust. “Why would you put those there?”

“Because it’s where you pointed.” I looked to the ground like I always did when someone hot actually talked to me. Tammy had no idea how close I was to exploding…

“I most certainly did not. Those obviously go in the garage…I’m having a crazy day and can’t deal with this right now. Just move them there and then you can go, Don.”

She turned and walked away, completely dismissing me. I saw Tammy’s full, yet firm ass bouncing from side to side. Not a care in the fucking world…

That’s when I snapped. Fuck, she knows my fucking name is Dan. She is just being a bitch! I’ve been angry for a while now, wanting to blow my stack, but I have held it together…I just wanted to hold it together until I could find a way to escape this…but to have her bark at me like that… and then to just turn and walk away… that was it. I felt my blood boil, I felt a surge of power and confidence. I needed to put her in her place. No matter the cost, Tammy was going to see what I was capable of…

I followed her into the kitchen. She turned and saw me. “What do you want now?”

I walked right up to Tammy. I towered over her and looked down at her face… then her impressive cleavage. This MILF was beneath me. She was nothing compared to me… Then I let her have it.

“Listen Bitch! Just because you strut around with your tits on display doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that. You… really… need to be put in your fucking place.”

Tammy looked shocked at my words and her hand came up to slap me, almost out of instinct. “How dare you!” she shouted as her hand continued.

Her hand was moving in slow motion to me and I grabbed it and moved it down with ease. Then her other hand came up and I did the same. I held Tammy’s soft hands. I was not forcing her, but it was clear that I could overpower her. I did overpower this hot piece of ass…I moved her hands behind her back and was able to hold both with my left hand, pulling her into me. I didn’t have a plan. I was acting on instinct. Tammy’s expression went from anger to fear. I didn’t care.

My right hand came up and grabbed her by her pretty face.

“Let me go!” Tammy said in a stern voice, but it was softening.

I ignored her.

Then I kissed her hard.

It took her 10 full seconds to pull away. Her pure MILF lips felt good next to mine.

“Don’t you dare. Let me go!” Tammy nearly screamed up at me.

But I sensed something…I tasted something…It tasted a little bit like acceptance.

I moved in again and kissed Tammy. This time my tongue slipped into her mouth.

It was all so dangerous. Tammy could have run away. She could have yelled and told people what I was doing. Tammy could have ruined my life at any second. I did not care. I wanted her… I was horny for her…so I was going to take her. That’s what real men do… real men take what they want. But after a few more seconds, and my tongue explored Tammy’s mouth and took what it wanted, something I never imagined happened…

Tammy started to kiss me back.

I felt her body start to loosen up and then I felt her tongue in my mouth. I moved my hand off her face, and the MILF kept making out with me. My hand then went down her body. I wanted to feel her curves. My hand went where it wanted them to and Tammy didn’t try to stop me. After years of wanting Tammy, of wanting women like her and Aunt Cindy and my mom…I was actually getting to feel what I always wanted...It felt better than I ever imagined it would.

I became bolder. I started cupping Tammy’s left tit. It was so much bigger and softer then Lyndsay’s. Soon I was squeezing it. I actually felt her nipple get hard under my palm. Her body was moving closer to mine as I took her breast in my hand. My God her tit felt amazing. It was huge and soft and firm at the same time.

And Tammy was now kissing me back hard.

While we continued to kiss, I moved my hand down her belly to untuck her T-shirt. She tried to say something. I didn’t care what she had to say. I pull her T-shirt over her boobs. I broke the kiss and looked at her chest.

Her huge tits were being supported by a sexy black lace bra. It pushed her tits up and together, making an incredible sight. Her rock-hard nipples were threatening to rip through the fabric. I pulled the material on her left tit down, causing her tit to pop free and I got my first view of a real naked tit. I grabbed it and pinched the nipple. I looked at her and she moaned, a little smile on her face.

Tammy was at a loss. Only minutes ago, she saw me as a slimy, pathetic teenager. Now she had just made out with me and was enjoying the pleasure her body was giving me.

She looked at her exposed tit, then back at me, “Please… stop…we can’t do this.” Her plea was weak and whispered, almost like she felt she had to say, but didn’t want to.

I ignored her please. I stepped toward her and squeezed her tit. Tammy let me squeeze her hard. Soon I took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked it hard and she moaned in pleasure. She kept protesting, but Tammy was getting weaker… her moans of pleasure were overtaking her once confident and sexy voice. I pushed my hand down her shorts and under her panties.

“No… not…not that… urrgg.” She stopped talking when I found her soaking wet cunt. I felt her pubic hair first, then the wetness of her pussy. I ran my fingers along her pussy and her clit was easy to identify since it was rock hard. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and pressed on her clit.

I looked at her and her eyes rolled back into her head and she screamed out “Oh God!!!”

We kissed again. This time she was the aggressor. I kept pumping her pussy with my hand until she calmed a bit.

I let go of her. Tammy did not try to run. She looked confused. But I heard Tammy moan. I had made my first woman orgasm, and it was an experienced, sexy woman. I felt unstoppable. Deep down, I knew I was unstoppable…

I stood back a bit, grabbed her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Tammy did not resist. I moved back in and kissed her again. Tammy met me, her arms around my neck now and made out with me like her life depended on it. She was aggressive. Soon I was reaching back for her bra. I struggled for a bit and she moved her hands back, about to help me. I would have none of that. I grabbed the bra with both hands and ripped it off her body. It flew across the room… and Tammy just stood there… topless before me. I could tell she was impressed with my power.

In a flash of fear, Tammy’s hands instinctively covering her tits. The old Tammy was back for a moment. She was confused, she looked at me like I was a piece of slim. I could tell that a hot piece of ass like Tammy probably got men to do whatever she wanted. As she covered her tits, I saw her trying to regain the control. I would have none of that. I looked deeply into Tammy’s eyes. I was the one in control here…

Once Tammy saw the look on my face, she dropped her hands. The MILF was shocked, as though Tammy had no control over her own actions. I smiled as I took in her completely exposed tits. She now seemed happy that her body pleased me.

I grabbed her tits. I grabbed them hard. I was like an animal now. There was now more talking. I was going to fulfill my pact. I was going to punch my fucking V-card and I had a hot and willing MILF that couldn’t say no.

I grabbed her and turned her to face the wall. The Redhead’s face and tits pressed up against it. That ass, that ass that had been shaking and teasing us boys for so long… was pressed out, and close to my raging cock. I grabbed her shorts and panties and pulled them down in one swift motion. She managed to utter “Oh my.” I pulled out my rock-hard cock and pushed it between her legs.

I lined up with her wet pussy, found the opening and pushed it in. She moaned out, no longer resisting. I easily slipped my cock all the way in, feeling her firm ass push up against my crotch. Never in my life had I felt something this good before…

That was it. I was no longer a virgin and I lost it to my best friend’s dream MILF. Zach would bitch and moan if he knew I was taking Tammy first. But fuck him. Let him take what he wants. Let him conquer Tammy like I had just conquered her. I was like a king and Tammy was obeying my commands. I wanted to take her, and her body obeyed me. As I heard the MILF moan, I knew I had won. I was the stud I always knew I could be…

I kept pumping into her pussy, grabbing both tits and playing as I pumped harder and harder. She kept moaning and saying OH GOD.

I didn’t last long as I came within a few minutes, but I knew it was enough to make her cum again.

She was panting, my cock still inside her. It didn’t take long. All of her lust and desire quickly turned to fear. To panic…

“Oh God, what did we do? How could you do that to me?”

I leaned in “You just took my virginity, but I’m not done!” her eyes went wide. I pulled out and spun her around. My cock was still hard. The naked MILF looked at me, not knowing what to do. I took a second to appreciate her amazing body. She did have a big bush, but she was still quite stunning. I put my hand on her shoulder and started to push her to her knees. She looked at me in a panic, her hands on my thighs, trying to push away, looking at my cock sticking out of my shorts. It was rock hard and glistening from our combined cum.

“Please…Don…I haven’t done that in years and never after…”

I looked at her with pure rage.

“My name is Dan! You will never forget it again!” I just grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her forward. Tammy closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She didn’t fight me much. I was observing her, I don’t think she could fight me anymore…

My cock touched her lips and she opened wide, my cock entering her mouth. She closed her lips around my cock and gave a little suck. I started pumping in and out and she started to suck more, her eyes now open. She looked up at me, the fear turning to lust once again. I started to feel her tongue moving around my cock and she was slurping. Her left hand moved to my shaft. She was pumping me now.

A few minutes later, the sensation blowing my mind, I looked down and she was really getting into it. Tammy was fingering herself as she sucked my cock for all she was worth. I watched in fascination as she started to buck and soon had to pull off my cock as she came. I grabbed her by the shoulder, pulled her to her feet, then grabbed her by the ass. I easily lifted her… and dropped her on my cock.

Tammy screamed out. But she loved it. She loved me forcing her down to please my shaft.

“Oh God, how can this be?”

The MILF kissed me as my cock entered her. I moved her to the table, sat her down and fucked her for 20 straight minutes, watching her writhe in pleasure, her huge tits flopping around. She would even pull one up to her mouth and suck on a nipple from time to time. I think she came once or twice more, but I was more focused on me, not her. Finally, I felt ready and pulled out. Her hands went to my cock and she pumped me for all she was worth. I started to cum and cum and she just looked at my cock in awe as 10 full strings of cum blasted her belly, tits and face.

“Oh my God, so…so much cum.” Was all she could say as she wiped some off her eyes, licking her lips and cupping her tits, rubbing in some of the cum.

I pushed her to the ground and fed her my cock, which she took into her mouth without any resistance this time and sucked me clean until I got soft. I pulled away, looking down at the naked, cum soaked, busty MILF.

“Got to go. Guess things are going to be…different around here from now on…Clean yourself up, you look like a fucking slut Tammy…Oh, and move those boxes to the garage, would you?” I put my cock away and left her speechless, still on her knees, looking utterly confused.

I walked to my car, a huge smile on my face. I did it. Not only did I lose my virginity, but I lost it to my best friends dream girl. She was hot, and as great at sex as he hoped. I will be sure to tell Zach someday. As I drove home, I wondered if Tammy would call the police and accuse me of doing something, but knowing how her body reacted, I guessed she wouldn’t.

I got home and mom asked if I did what she asked. I said yes, that I took care of things over there, and headed to my room.

I stripped and looked in the mirror. I could see my cock was bigger soft and my body was starting to change. I jumped in the shower. After drying off I stood naked and got myself hard at the memory of Tammy’s cum soaked body. I took new readings.

Journal Entry:

Height: 6′1″ — I didn’t expect this to change
Weight: 147 lbs — wow, 7 lbs in the first 3 hrs
Body type: Skinny but starting to show signs of muscles
Cock: 7.5 inches long, 4.5 inches in girth
Cum Production: I estimated that I came a bit more than half a cup all over Tammy
Sexual Status: No longer a virgin. One sexual partner.
Conclusion: It was working. I was changing into something else.

I would continue to take my readings. By Sunday night I reached my apex. But it was working. I was getting results. I was becoming something else…

I went downstairs and devoured 3 large sandwiches and a gallon of milk. I needed to keep my strength up…I wanted more…

I stayed home the rest of the day, my mind replaying my morning with Tammy. I had to jerk off 4 times before 10.

I was in my basement and decide to get online. I joined my buddies for a game. By 10:30 I heard my parents go to bed and I realized I was horny again, but I wasn’t going to jerk off. I picked up my phone and with very little research on social media found Tammy’s number.

“Did you clean up all my cum?”

It took 10 minutes for an answer. “How did you get this number? I can’t believe what you did to me?”

“First thing, you don’t make me wait. I text or call you answer right away, and you will never dare lie to me. Second, you loved it, didn’t you?”

30 seconds later, “yes.”

“You want it again don’t you. You can’t stop thinking about my cock ramming into you?”

“Damn you, yes.”

“Have you masturbated since I left?”

“yes”

“How many times?”

“Twice”

“Thinking about me fucking your brains out?

“Damn you, yes!”

“it’s 10:45. You have until 11:15 to put on heels and something sexy, drive to my place and come to the basement. My folks are sleeping, so try not to wake them, unless you want them to see you. If you don’t have sexy lingerie, then naked with a trench coat works. If you get here at 11:16, you will NEVER get my cock again! Don’t reply, just get here.”

I went back to my game, fully confident that she would be here before my deadline.

Sure enough, at 11:09 I heard the door open and heard heels on the floor above me. Tammy walked into my basement, face made up with deep red lip stick, 3″ black pumps and a trench coat. She walked in front of me. Her head was lowered as she said, “I didn’t bring any lingerie from my place…I couldn’t…Oh fuck…what is going on?”

“Well then, let’s see what you did bring.”

She took a deep breath and opened and dropped her coat, completely naked under it.

I looked her over, taking time to really appreciate her form, making her turn for me. She was stunning.

“So why are you here?”

“You…you told me to come…”

“Why are you here?”

“You told me to come?” she repeats with a little frustration.

“Bitch, don’t piss me off, why are you here?”

She dropped her head “I’m here because… I need you to fuck me.”

“Better. Now I’m still playing this game, so let’s see if you can do a better job at sucking my cock.”

The gorgeous red head knelt in front of me, pulled out my cock and started to suck me while I played and chatted with the boys. This felt so right. I was tempted to tell the guys what was happening, but decided it wasn’t the right time for them to know. I did smirk to myself when she wrapped her DDs around my cock, looked up atme and had a look of lust and obedience. Zach would be so jealous.

As she gave me an amazing tit job, Tammy started to moan. She came before I could. What a slut…

By 3 am, Tammy was passed out, not even able to lick up my latest load on her tits. She made me cum 3 more times. That was 9 on the day.

I sat there, not the slightest bit tired and let her sleep until 5 am. I woke her up and kicked her out.

“I might call on you again, you better not make me wait.”

As she closed her coat over her naked body, she looked at me, completely defeated.

“I won’t Dan…I promise…”

I stood up and she thought I was going to kiss her, instead I walked past her and headed to the washroom. “You know where the door is.”

Saturday and Sunday: Testing Tammy’s Limits

The next two days and nights were filled with fun sexual adventures with Tammy. She obeyed my every command. She came to me when I texted and never denied me a single thing. My parents were out Saturday during the day, so she came over and I fucked her all over the house. It’s when I ate my first pussy and discovered how great that was. She snuck in Saturday and Sunday night, wearing different lingerie each time, having gone home to retrieve it.

I also prodded Tammy’s mind. I wanted to know what she was experiencing, and I wanted to learn how she was changing. All of my past fears were realized. Tammy, and all of her MILF friends thought Zach, the boys and I were pretty much perverts. Tammy even admitted that after her divorce, she was nervous about moving in with Aunt Cindy, since she thought Zach would be a creep around her. Poor Zach, he was probably wanking to a low-resolution spy-pic he took of Tammy, while the real woman was in my bed giving me everything I wanted.

The main thing I learned was that with me, deep down, Tammy did not want to be doing this. She knew it was wrong, and she knew something was out of her control. At the same time, Tammy could not disobey me if I really wanted something. It was like she was high on my pheromones or something. I realized that this must be very painful for the MILF. I also realized that I didn’t care. I waited 18 years for this kind of power. I snapped my fingers, and Tammy instantly dropped to her knees. As she blew me on Sunday night, after giving me everything I wanted, I knew that bellow me was exactly where Tammy belonged.

I kicked her out each morning before my parents woke. I liked seeing how small and confused that made my big-breasted slave.

Monday Morning: Revenge on the ‘Girlfriend’

I told Tammy to leave, which made her nervous. Tammy needed to know when we would meet up again. She was addicted to me and my cum. Today I had plans to take Lyndsay, so Tammy would have to wait. I told her to use the vibrator in her room until I contacted her again. She kissed me hard and begged me for a quickie before she left.

To let her know I was done, I spanked Tammy hard. She then walked away, rubbing her ass for me.

I turned her down, loving the control I had over her. A quick log, then I was ready for more…

Journal Entry:

Height: 6′1″
Weight: 185 lbs
Body type: Muscular, defined and strong
Cock: 11 inches long, 6.25 inches in girth and able to get and stay erect at will
Cum production: 1 cup and able to maintain volume for at least 10 times a day
Sexual Status: 1 sexual slave, unable to resist me in any way. She gave me anything I wanted.
Conclusion: I was no longer a virgin loser. I was an Alpha Male. But I still need more…a lot more.

This would end up being my final size.

My parents woke first, and dad headed to work. Over the weekend I had noticed both were more passive and compliant to my wishes. They would ask me to do things. I said no. They backed down…

By 11 am, it was just mom and I in the kitchen. She had just finished her second workout routine of the day. She was in tight pink yoga, and her ass looked so fucking good.

“Mom, I need your car today.”

“Oh, I have an appointment this afternoon, so I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Why don’t you just take uber…I need the car.” I said, half joking.

Mom looked up at me. Her mind was racing for a moment. I was so different now. She reached into her purse and handed me the keys.

“That sounds… fine. I’ll…I’ll do that for you. Here you go son. Take them...”

Mom then stood up and gave me the keys. Suddenly, she pulled me in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The hug lasted a little long and I felt her firm tits on my chest. My hands slipped from the top of her back to the small. She seemed ok with it when I pulled her in a bit tighter. Could my own mother be affected by me now? I knew Tammy was my bitch now, but I didn’t think it would affect someone so…close to me.

She finally broke the hug “You are such a sweet boy… I…I love you.” She never says that. But she was saying it now. It was making me confused. But looking down at mom’s taught body, it also made me hard.

“Love you too. Bye…” I left, realizing my new power was definitely affecting her. This could be interesting.

But I was determined to fix things now. Time to correct a bad date.

I pulled into Lyndsay’s driveway and rang the bell. Her mom, Jill, answered. I had met her once. She was a nice enough lady. For a woman her age she was pretty. She had an okay body, but nothing compared to Tammy.

“Oh hi…you must be… Dan, right? Are you here to see Lyndsay?” Jill asked. She let me into the front hallway.

“Yes, I am.”

“I’m sorry, she’s not home. She didn’t tell me you were coming. She went out with Holly.”

“Oh, okay…I just wanted to stop by and see her…It was a last-minute thing.”

“That makes sense.” Jill smiled at me.

The way she said that made me mad. Did she know about the date? Was she wondering why I would ever show my face her again? Was that a smirk? Did she just look at my crotch? Fuck. I was angry again. This fucking woman thinks I am a weak man, a pathetic loser. I needed to show her how wrong she was. And just like that, my plans changed. I would teach this bitch a thing or two.

“What did she tell you?” I shouted at her

She backed up, looking scared “What did she…Nothing, I swear!”

“Liar! Tell me?” I said it with such authority that Jill just dropped her head and started talking. It was like mom with those keys. It was like Tammy every time I command her to do something, I know she did not want to tell me. Jill is in my presence, and even thought she would rather just throw me out, there is something about me that she just has to give in.

She told me how Lyndsay came home upset and told her everything. She tried to explain to her daughter that it wasn’t her fault, that young men sometimes don’t have great control.

She looked ashamed as she told me the story. My anger boiled over. I walked inside and closed the door. Jill was trapped with me, and she was going to see who I was now. She was going to see who was in control…

“No control, eh? Well, we will see about that.” Not sure what my plan was I moved forward, causing Jill to back up.

“What are you doing? Oh God, you shouldn’t be here…you’re so…Get out of here now!”

I kept going, she kept backing up, into her living room, until she hit the couch. Jill ended up falling into it. Her eyes then locked on mine. I could see in her the same thing I saw in Tammy. I would take her the same way. I knew she would not be able to stop me. I was angry, horny, and in control…I liked feeling this way.

“Dan, you need to leave this instant.” I could tell that Jill knew she didn’t mean it and would not be able to enforce her order.

“I am going to show you just how much control I have.” Now her head was at my crotch level. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my semi erect cock. It flopped a few inches from her face.

“Oh my God, what are you doing?”

“Showing you how much control I actually have. Now, take my cock in your hands, and let’s see if I cum right away. Even after you start sucking on it.”

She just stared at it and didn’t move. But she no longer asked me to leave. The older woman was just looking at my cock. She looked hungry for it.

“Do it now, Bitch!!!” I shouted.

She snapped to attention, grabbed my cock with both hands and then she brought my hardening cock closer to her mouth. Jill closed her eyes as she opened her mouth and did as she was told. She slowly jerked me and started to suck. Her tongue started to swirl around my head, and she got me hard. She had both hands rubbing my shaft and a mouth full of now hard cock, her eyes opened, and she looked at my 11-inch cock in wonder. She started to get into the blow job. Jill looked up at me. She saw a young man with total control…

Her lust was starting to take over and she really got into sucking my cock. She was getting a good 6 inches into her mouth and down her throat. She worked it hard, like a good little cock sucker for 10 minutes.

I then pulled my cock from her and she looked disappointed for a second.

“What is happening? Why am I doing this?”

“Because I told you to. And you will keep doing what I tell you to. Now that you got me all hard with your mouth, let’s see if your cunt can make me cum. Strip now!”

“Please, I don’t know why I did that…I can’t… I’m married…” But her hands were already taking off her blouse.

Once she was topless, showing a pretty nice set of C cups with some sag to them, she stood up and undid her jeans. She pulled them and her panties off at the same time. She had a neatly trimmed pussy. She kept protesting as she stood naked in front of me

I reached down and grabbed her pussy. It was soaking wet. She moaned out as I touched her.

“Now, what do you want?” I asked Jill as my hands made her moan.

“Oh God, I can’t believe I’m doing this. I …I need you to fuck me, please.”

I sat on the couch, my 11-inch cock standing straight up. “Actually, you can fuck me.”

She straddled me and lined my cock up “Please forgive me.” She murmured as she lowered herself on my cock and came.

“Oh God, it’s so big and hard, God I can’t believe it…I‘m cuming already, oh God.” She looked at me, completely shocked. She lowered her head and kissed me as she came on my cock. She flung her head back and came hard, screaming out as she did. I was so deep inside Jill, and now she knew how good I could give it to her. Nothing would ever satisfy this housewife like my monster cock would.

She finally regained her composure and started to ride my cock. She kept telling me how amazing my cock was and how much of a stud I was. I sucked on her tits and she thanked me over and over as I kept fucking her. I grabbed her ass with both hands as I sucked on her tits and I drove deep into her, making her scream out again in orgasm.

She slowed down and sat on my hard cock, looking at me in awe. “How have you not cum yet? What Can I do? I need you to cum.”

I cupped her tits “Let’s try these.” She smiled and got off, knelt in front of me and wrapped her tits around my cock. She moved them up and down and would suck my head as it popped out the top. Her enthusiasm and technique got me there and I started to cum. She took my cock in her mouth, sucking all she could. It was too much for her to swallow. Some spilled out of her mouth, but she scooped all of it and ate it all.

“My God, I can’t believe I just did that, and it was so good. I’ve never cum like that or that hard in my life.”

“I came here to fuck your daughter, but you were a nice substitute. But right now, I am not done. I want to fuck you in your bed.”

She looked down and saw I was still hard. “I know I shouldn’t…but I want you so much.” She stood up and pulled me to her room, our clothes left behind.

I got to the room and laid on the bed. She ducked into the washroom to clean up and came back and crawled on the bed and on me.

We kissed and she got back on top.

2 hours later we were in the shower. In less than a minute of soaping up, I was fucking her from behind and filling her pussy with my 5th load of the day. I lost count of her orgasms. I didn’t totally care to be honest. A bitch like Jill, she was really only there to serve my needs now…

We cleaned up and she followed me downstairs. I started to dress. It was just past 6. She was still naked. “Make me some food. You can put on an apron…Just an apron…”

She brought me a beer as I sat and watched TV. She picked up her discarded clothes. It was fun, it was like I had my own naked housewife taking care of my needs. That’s what happens when you put a woman in her place. She begs you to let her serve you more…