The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Chapter 6 Dan’s Story

Lyndsay walked in before the food was ready. She was in jeans and a sweatshirt, not very flattering. But I felt my cock stir, knowing I was about to make up for the disaster of a date and fuck her, with her recently fucked mother nearby.

“Dan? What are you doing here? Are you drinking?”

“I came by to see you, your mom let me in and offered me a beer, amongst other things”

“Mom?” she called out.

“I’m just getting dinner ready. Dan popped by to talk to you. I invited him for dinner.” Jill hummed from the kitchen.

Lyndsay looked a bit perplexed, but she walked into the living room. I turned off the TV. I stared into her eyes. Lyndsay didn’t stand a chance. I had a date to finish with her…

“What…what do you want?”

“Have a seat, we need to talk.” I rambled on and on for 5 minutes, just to give her time to adjust. I made small talk, college plan, all the while, Lyndsay was starting to sense that I was different. I was not the loser that blew my load to a bit of cleavage and cupping a tit all those months ago.

“…so, I wanted you to know that I was weak back then and not ready to be with a woman like you, but now, not only can I be with you, I can make you cum like you never have before. Were you a virgin when we had our date?”

With that confession, Lyndsay looked confused. She looked off-put by my crassness. However, she still did not leave. I had a feeling she couldn’t leave even if she wanted to.

“Yes, I thought I might lose it to you, maybe even that night….” She confessed, not sure why she did it.

“I blew it, didn’t I. Have you lost it since?”

“Yes…yes, I…I dated Mitchel, and we had sex a few times.” I knew Mitch from school. He had called me queer and fag a few times. He got her first…but I could feel it. Beta men like Mitch would get it in the end, soon…

“How was it?”

“It was… ok…but he didn’t last very long and never made me cum.”

“Anyone else since?”

“No, I’ve been single for a few months now. It’s all been a bit…confusing…”

“Well, why don’t I show you what I can do?” I pulled her in and started to kiss her. For a moment Lyndsay was confused. But I kissed her again, which she returned. I was a great kisser now, Tammy saw to that.

We kept making out. She responded to my every touch. As my hands began to roam her body, I felt her hands on mine. It was happening…I was changing…I was a stud…

It wasn’t until I had her top and bra off and sucking on her tits that she said anything “My mom…mom is in the next room.”

I left her tits and sat back up… undoing my pants “Don’t worry about it, you have a cock to suck.”

She looked at my huge cock. Her eyes basically bulged out at how massive I was now. The girl reached out for it. She was sucking me before she knew what was going on. She sucked me for 10 minutes, wriggling out of her jeans and panties while she did. I reached down and fingered her to her first orgasm. She fell back on the couch and I leaned down and licked her to another, this time she was louder when she came. She couldn’t help it…I was that good…

I moved her to all fours, and she did not resist. Lyndsay no longer caring that her mom was in the next room, she needed my cock. She reached back, took my cock and shoved it into her pussy, screaming out as she did. I fucked her hard, her cuming for a good minute. I saw us in a mirror. I was taking this girl from behind. Her nice C cups swaying back and forth. I was making her cum like she had never cum before. I had won…I was riding her like a bitch, and she wanted more. I was the fucking alpha stud…

When she stopped that orgasm, she looked up and noticed her mother, standing and watching, wearing nothing but an apron…

“Mom! God, I’m so sorry. I lost control, it just feels so good, I can’t stop.”

Jill undid the apron and removed it, then just took a seat next to the couch. At first, she looked sad, but then she saw me pounding her daughter… and smiled. “It’s ok honey, enjoy…Enjoy Dan’s perfect cock…”

Lyndsay was surprised by her mom’s words and even more when she sat and watched. “Wait, what… oh god… mom why are you watching us… holy fuck that’s good… wait, mom are you naked…shit Dan, you’re so fucking perfect…What the fuck…Holy fuck…”

Jill just smiled spread her legs and fingered herself as she watched me fuck her daughter to another orgasm.

I leaned down to Lyndsay. She was mine now. I could fuck her for as long as I wanted…and all she would tell people about me is that I turned her into my bitch.

“You weren’t here, so I decided to fuck your mother while I waited. You will need to learn how to suck cock from her, she is much better than you….”

I pulled out and pushed Lyndsay aside. She ended up on her back, panting and trying to catch her breath. She couldn’t speak as she watched her mom crawl to me and start sucking my cock clean of her cum. By the time Jill stood up and turned to ride me reverse cowgirl, Lyndsay was able to speak. “Mom, you can’t. What about dad? God mom, he just fucked me.”

“I don’t care, his cock feels too good.” She lowered herself on my cock and I played with her tits.

Lyndsay just watched in silence until her mom came, her fingers betraying her as they worked her pussy. What it must be like for Lyndsay…To be so obsessed with me now, and to see her own mother pleasing me…It must be breaking her innocent young mind. As Jill gave me everything, I saw her daughter’s confusion morph into want. As Jill debased herself on my cock, mother and daughter only felt acceptance. Acceptance that they would need to serve me and my cock as long as I wanted…

“I want to cum on your face Lyndsay, kneel in front of us.”

Lyndsay did not resist. I pulled out and Jill stayed there, my cock sticking out between her well fucked pussy. Lyndsay reached out and jerked my cock with both hands, aiming it at her face, eagerly waiting for my cum, while trying to not touch her mom.

“Help her.” I said to Jill.

She reached down and helped jerk my cock. Mother and daughter…serving their alpha. I started to cum and Lyndsay took the first 4 blast to her face, Jill rubbing the base of my cock with her pussy. Jill lost control and I started to shoot on Lyndsay’s tits and then on her own belly and tits.

When I was done, I pushed Jill off and looked at the two. “Jill, you made a mess, both of you clean it up.”

Jill jumped on my cock to clean it first, then they both started to scoop up the cum. Jill was done all of hers, Lyndsay just started to get to her tits.

“Lick it off her tits.” I said to Jill, who paused for a second. I just ordered a mother to lick her fucking daughter. But then Jill did as I told her to do. She had no will to resist me…

By the time Jill was done, Lyndsay was on her back, making out with her mom. The sexual confusion, the orders…the need. I had corrupted these women. They were my pathetic little bitches now, they needed to obey what I wanted, and get off whenever they could.

As the mother and daughter explored their bodies, I stated to fuck Jill.

Over the next hour I fucked both to multiple orgasms. They both ate their first pussy.

We took a break to eat, then I fucked both again in Jill’sbed. I came on both their faces and left them on bed, cuddled into each other, kissing and fondling.

“I guess I proved I do have control, full control. I will text you the next time I decide to fuck you both, till then take care of each other.”

I left, very happy with myself.

That night Tammy snuck over. After rejecting her this morning, I knew Tammy needed it bad. She showed up, took off her coat and was wearing green Lingerie. I loved hearing her moan for me as I took her over and over again…

Around 3 am I was fucking her in the kitchen and came on her tits. We heard someone coming as she finished sucking all the cum from my cock. Tammy darted into the dining room, naked and tits still covered in cum. I just pulled on my shorts. I smiled as my mom, in a short nightie came in. She never left her room without a robe before.

“You’re up late…” Mom looked me over. She looked like a deer in the headlights. Normally she would yell at me for wasting my time…for leaving the lights on…for being a loser… but now she was staring at my half naked body and I could tell she like what she saw.

“Yeah, got hungry.”

“Would you like me to…to make you something? maybe a grilled cheese? I know it’s your favorite…”

“Sure.”

I stood back and watched my half naked mother make me a post coideal snack. She even seemed to be moving her firm ass in an alluring way. Tammy was stuck, naked in the dining room, unable to leave until I finished eating. Mom stood over me as I ate. She was looking me over; I had never seen that look in moms’ eyes. Mom was impressed. Mom liked seeing her boy looking so good and being so confident. It was like she needed to be near me and needed to serve me.

Mom left. Tammy came out of the dining room. I face fucked my hot MILF until I came down her throat. I wasn’t thinking of her though. Once I was done, I left Tammy on the floor, and headed up to bed.

I needed more…

The next day I decided it was time to push the limits. I went to the mall.

I went to the food court, got something to eat and sat near an attractive couple. She was cute, dark skinned brunette with a nice body. The man was huge and full of muscles. He must have been 6′5″ and weighed at least 250. After a few minutes I introduced myself and found out they had been married for 6 years now… and it was obvious that he was the jealous type.

It didn’t take long to get them to answer some very personal questions. She was 5′4″, 36D-25-36 and she shaved her pussy. I knew she liked sucking cock, but not the taste of cum, he hated eating pussy, but did it for her and she would never let him do her in the ass.

“Well, I’m sure you’re not jealous of me.”

“No, not at all.” The hulking guys said. Still, I saw a look in his eyes. He was not jealous, but he was a bit nervous. And his wife was looking at me with a strange focus…I knew what that look meant I could do.

“Great…” I handed the woman my phone, “Go into that store, to the change room, strip naked and take lots of pics for me, will you? Make sure you show off your hot body for me. I really want to see those D cups and that cunt of yours”

The woman felt me. She closed her eyes and knew that she could not disobey me. She didn’t even look at her husband as she grabbed my phone and ran into the store. Her husband could not believe it, but one look at me and he backed down. This man knew who was really in control here. The wife, and the husband, were just doing what they had to do to please me.

He and I talked about nothing important for 10 minutes until she returned and handed me the phone. I scanned the pics. She was rock solid and showing it all to me.

“Thanks. I’m done with you two now… but hey, let him cum in your mouth and fuck you in the ass from now on.” I didn’t do it for him. It was to prove she would do it for me. I walked away.

I was going to get some stuff for Tammy, Jill and Lyndsay to use and wear, but may as well get laid first. I was on a high after that. I could have anything I wanted. I could have had that woman, but it felt better knowing she wanted me and would have to settle for her husband. I looked around as I walked, deciding who to fuck. Not who would let me, because they all would. I asked myself who deserved me…who deserved to be told what to do?

I was just debating between a hot little chick and a mid-thirties mom with her husband and baby, when I looked in a shoe store. There was an ass and set of tits I knew. I knew them because she has been flaunting them to us guys for years. Now was no different as she wore a tight dress with a deep neckline showing off her massive tits.

It was Rich’s mom, Beth. My mind was made up. She wasn’t the hottest woman in the area, but taking someone that I’ve known for years, who teased me with her tits for years, would be very satisfying.

I walked into the store, the short woman looking up at me with a smile. “Daniel, how nice to see you.” She didn’t mean it.

She, of course, stuck her tits out to me. What a fucking tease. “You, too. Shoe shopping?”

“Yes, I need new flats.” Beth giggled. Such an airhead. I’ve heard mom complain about Beth behind her back. I guess I felt the same way as mom. Beth was a cow, she needed to be put in her place.

“Oh, I think you need something else…Start by getting some 4″ heels. It will help you stand taller.”

“Well, I don’t think I need that dear.”

I walked over and saw what I thought she should get. “What size are your feet?”

“…6” she answered instead of arguing. Like the others, she was beginning to learn that I was not the same pathetic little boy. Beth was stuck, it was too late for her to escape me.

I pulled out the pair I wanted her in and handed them to her.

“Daniel…you silly… I don’t think I need these.”

“I think you do, try them on.” I ordered.

She stopped arguing and tried them on. She stood up and had a bit of trouble finding her balance. They made her look whorish, but it made her rack even more pronounced.

“Perfect, you’re getting them. Wear them out. I need some help with something… and now you’re going to do it for me…so let’s go.”

“Wait, what?” she said. But Beth just slowly let her body do as I told her. She handed the salesgirl her card. She struggled to catch up to me. Her ass jiggled so much as her large heels clanked on the mall floor.

“Daniel, what is going on?”

“It’s Dan, don’t forget it. I need to get something for a woman… and you are going to help me get it.”

“Really? Like a girlfriend? How...how nice. I’m so happy for you dear. Are you thinking jewellery?”

“Not a girlfriend. Just a fuck toy.”

With that, Beth looked stunned. Still, the MILF looked up at me, unable to leave.

“I want something to make her body look even more sexy and emphasize her knockers.” I turned into the lingerie shop. Beth followed me and had a blank look on her face. The mom did not know what was happening, but she was powerless to resist me.

“Now, she has nice big tits, but not as big as yours, but I figure you try on something in your size and I will get it in hers.”

“What? You have to be joking...Dan what has gotten into you? Such behavior…if your father only knew…”

Just then a woman approached us. She was in her late 20’s. She was average height, thin with a tight body and firm, but small tits. Her black dress made her ass look amazing.

“Can I help you two?” She asked. Beth looked horrified. But I spoke first.

“Yes, she needs to try some stuff for me, but I will be buying what I like in a different size. We need privacy in the back area, please see to that.”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“Just give us some privacy.”

She walked away, confused.

“Dan, what are you talking about? This is…this is so wrong…” Beth was panting now. It was so much more public then with Tammy. Maybe Beth was able to resist me since things were so different.

“What size bra do you wear?”

“I’m…I’m a 34F…but Dan…”

“Well, Tammy is only a 38DD, so let’s find those two sizes.”

“Tammy? As in your mother’s best friend? How is that even…She’s so…and you’ve always been so… You’re having an affair with her?”

I chuckled “No affair, Beth.” I looked her right in the eyes “ I fuck her brains out, she loves it.” I was walking around picking out things for her to try. I handed her 3 sets

“Now, let’s go try these on.”

As I placed one hand on Beth’s shoulder and Beth gave up. I was just too dominant, and she just needed to be told what to do. She followed me, sets in her hand, unable to argue. She went into the change room.

5 minutes later, she still wasn’t out. What’s taking so long, I thought. I was actually nervous that Beth might resist me…

But soon, the door opened, and Beth walked out in her heels, a black last half cup bra and matching panties. Her arm was attempting to cover her tits. Her large, cow tits that I’ve drooled over my whole life…

“Drop the arms.” She did and her tits came into view, the bra not covering the nipples, but holding them up nicely. She had a belly and a chunky ass, but still was still hot. I wanted to grab every part of her.

I walked around, checking her out.

“I like it, especially how the nipples are exposed. Try the others.”

She repeated this twice, all the sets making her look slutty as hell. Each time, I grew bolder. My hands explored Beth’s body. I started to take what I wanted, feeling Beth’s flesh connecting to the sexy getup. And Beth loved my touch. They all loved when I took them now.

The salesgirl was nearby, watching us, but not interfering. There was no one else in the store.

“I like them all, you should get them too. Your husband will like them…And so will Rich…” Beth looked shocked as I said that, but let it go once I gave her large ass a small smack.

She had not said a word since coming out of the change room.

“Well…Thanks for your help Dan…Thanks….”

Beth bounced back into the change room. I saw the bra and panties hit the ground, so I knew she was naked. I ripped the door open, shattering the lock and she turned. I was towering over her now and she was trying to cover herself.

“Well, turns out your chubby body got me hard. So, you’re going to use your cock sucking lips and massive tits to get me off until I blow my load all over your face and tits.” I pulled out my cock. Beth was about to argue, but she was also inching towards me.

“Don’t bother protesting, we both know you are going to do it.”

She dropped to her knees and spent 15 minutes working my cock with her plump lips and huge tits, fingering herself while she did. When she had her second orgasm I started to cum and covered her face and tits. After she sucked out the last of my cum, I looked over and the sales girl was standing a few feet away, her dress pulled up and her hand in her panties. I smiled at her and put my cock away.

The sight of Beth, her prized cow tits now smeared with my addictive seed…I had conquered her…

I grabbed my stuff and headed out, looking at the clerk. Her hand still in her panties.

“She’s going to pay…She’s going to pay for all of it. You can give me your number. I might call you and let you sample cock, maybe…” she wrote her number down and handed it to me. I left.

I hit the sex shop next and grabbed a bunch of supplies.

I headed over to Lyndsay’s. I had texted her ahead of time. I walked in and both mother and daughter were in the sexiest underwear they owned. They had high heels, standing as tall as they could, ready to serve me. I was happy with them. They knew their place.

I handed them a double dildo and wanted them to put on a show. Watching mother and daughter on all fours, ass facing each other, a dildo connecting their cunts was an amazing sight. I fucked them all day long.

I decided I wanted something else tonight. I knew that Zach was sleeping over with at Rich’s house with Mark. I had ignored their invite. Let them spend all night jerking off to the sight of Beth’s tits…tits that I now owned… I also knew Beth dad was supposed to be alone, since her husband was out of town.

At about 9, I knew they would be well into their game. I knocked on the door and Beth answered. She was wearing a big sweater, not showing any cleavage.

“What? I thought you weren’t coming?”

“Poor choice of words.”

She tried to ignore my joke. “They…they are downstairs. Please don’t say anything to Rich.”

I reached out and cupped her tits through the sweater. “I’m not here for them.” I started to lift the sweater up. She made a feeble attempt to stop me as it hit the floor.

“No, you can’t. My son is downstairs, please don’t.” I smiled as I noticed she was wearing one of the bras I picked.

“Nice bra.” She looked down. She was ashamed. She was doing whatever I told her to do. Her son’s wimpy friend was in complete control of her now.

I moved in, grabbed her face “You are very beautiful…”

I pulled Beth to me for a kiss. She briefly tried to pull away, but soon was melting into my arms.

I moved her to the stairs and turned her around. I pulled down her tights and panties and lined my cock up to her soaking wet pussy. The head was just on the verge of entering her. My bitch was moaning in heat for me. I was holding her hips. I let go.

“Tell you what. You decide. Move forward and go upstairs and I will leave…or push back and force my cock into your wanting cunt and I will fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before, make you cum harder than you knew you could.”

Beth looked back at me, defeat in her eyes. She closed them and then moved back onto my cock.

She was mine. While my buddies were downstairs, playing stupid video games, I was fucking Beth on the stairs. She came almost instantly. I fucked her until she came again. We moved up to her bed and fucked for 2 hours, her doing everything I told her to. She looked best on her knees, cupping her huge tits, her cock sucking lips around my cock.

I was texting Tammy as Beth was sucking my cock clean.

That night, as Tammy snuck into my room, I just wanted to fucking own her that night. Tammy modeled all of the things I bought for her. She gave me everything. As the MILF bounced on my cock, I knew I could get her to do anything now. I gaged Tammy with a ball gag I bought. As I shoved my cock through her tits, I told her what I wanted tomorrow. And I knew I was going to get it.

After another day of non-stop sex, most of it with Lyndsey dressed as Supergirl and Jill as Wonder Woman. I was ready to see if Tammy lived up to my orders last night. That night, after logging in my findings, it came.

Tammy texted me “They’re in bed now.” Great. I took mom’s car and drove to my cousin’s house. I had asked if we could all play at Rich’s house again since I missed it. Those losers had nothing to do, so they all agreed. I bailed on them last minute. Zach was away. His home was mine to defile.

At midnight, I walked in the house and Tammy was in the living room, in heels and garters and nothing else.

I fucked her for a bit, then she was riding me reverse cowgirl and my 11-inch cock was driving her nuts. She started to cum. She stuffed one of her tits in her mouth to muffle the noise. I pulled it out and took her deep to show her who was boss. Tammy screamed out in orgasm. I didn’t stop fucking her, even as we heard them coming down the stairs.

Uncle Peter was in track pants. Aunt Cindy was in a light blue silk baby doll that came down about 6″ above her knees. She was somehow cute as a button and sexy as fucking hell at the same time. They stood in silence as they watched Tammy riding my cock, playing with her huge tits and cuming like a mad woman. Uncle Peter was a wise ass, Aunt Cindy was always trying to be a peacemaker…but neither of them could have been ready for this. Neither of them expected to see just how loud their nephew could make a MILF like Tammy moan.

“Oh, hey Uncle Peter, Aunt Cindy... Sorry, did she wake you? Sorry, she just can’t seem to control herself.”

My eyes were on Cindy. Zach has been obsessed with Tammy, always talking about how great it would be to fuck her, talking about her tits and her ass and pretty face. For me it was Cindy. The little woman with her pretty face, blond hair and curvy little body and the way she smiled. Maybe since my mom was such a bitch, it made Cindy seem even more perfect. The way she would keep her house tidy, would try to make everything perfect…I always fantasised about making the perfect mom my complete nympho. I wanted her to please me…

I wanted her and tonight I was going to have her. The only thing in my way was Pete. And he would not be an issue. I knew now that women wanted me. Women needed me. Men though, men did not fare much better when I told them what I wanted.

I let Tammy fall off of me. She missed my cock being inside her the moment it happened. She sat on her knees, panting, knowing better then to cover up. She kept her head bowed at attention for me. I stood up as Peter ran over.

“You little shit…you little…you’ve always been such a fucking… You come to my house and disrespect me like….” He got in front of me, his fist swinging.

I easily blocked him. It was like an adult play fighting with a 4 year old. Then I punched him in the gut. Uncle Pete dropped like a sack of potatoes, just like I always fantasised he would. I still had his wrist and twisted it, close to breaking.

“Now, now Peter. You need sit there and be quiet. Cindy, come here now.” Peter didn’t move, still clutching his soar gut in total shock at how his little nephew just dominated him with one hand and while naked. I let go of him, knowing he would not interfere. He was defeated, and my cock was pulsing. No one could deny me when my cock was pulsing this hard...

Aunt Cindy, my Aunt Cindy, walked over and stood in front of me. Her eyes were glued to my huge cock. Then she looked at Tammy. She was sitting back on the couch, unashamed of her nudity, gently caressing her tits with one hand and rubbing her well fucked cunt with the other. Her wetness was very apparent.

“Daniel, what is going on, what are you doing?” I looked at my sexy Aunt, the woman I have masturbated to my whole life…knowing I was about to fuck her. Not only was I going to fuck her soon, but she was going to be licking Zach’s dream MILF while I did. A fantasy I know he has always had. They just needed to be told to do it…

“What I am doing is taking what I want. From now on, I always get what I want. A few days ago, I wanted that—” I pointed to Tammy, “So I took it. I took it over, and over again… I made her moan and beg for more. I took her in your kitchen, I took her here, I even took her in your shower and bed. And she fucking loved it, didn’t you slut?”

“God yes, I didn’t want to, but Cindy, I’ve never had sex like this. I didn’t even know sex could be like this…The way Dan just takes me…The way he just…just tells me what to do…”

She continued to caress herself. She knew what was coming, she knew her best friend was about to be taken and she would get to taste her too. When I told her my plan last night, even though Tammy obeyed me, I don’t think that Tammy believed I could do it. As Tammy fucked me, she doubted I could…or would…fuck my own aunt. It’s amazing what these bitches don’t realize until it’s too late.

“What I want right now is you, Aunt Cindy… and I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. I can see you looking at my cock, picturing it fucking you, picturing yourself riding it like Tammy was. You already know you are going to give in. You’re even going through your mind wondering what I’m going to make you do to earn this cock.” With that line Aunt Cindy shuttered. My Aunt shuttered for me. She was practically drooling.

“The answer is everything. You will do everything I say, and you will love it. Right now, you will take that camisole off, show me that body you’ve teased me with for years. You will prove your obedience by kneeling and sucking my cock, which is still wet from your best friend’s cunt… right in front of your wimp husband. So, the only words I want to hear are “Yes Sir” and then do what I fucking told you to do.”

Cindy looked at Tammy again, then her husband, then back at me and she lifted her eyes, bit her bottom lip and gave me a crooked smile, looking fucking adorable. I saw my Aunt break, but she seemed happy about it. My aunt was mine, just as always dreamed she would be.

“Yes Sir.”

Cindy stepped back a bit, grabbed the bottom of her camisole and lifted it up and over her head, her naked body under it. I actually was speechless. Her skin was milky white and flawless, she had soft delicate features, full, firm D cups with small dark nipples, which were rock hard. Not as pronounced as Tammy’s but very nice and they looked huge on her smaller body. Her waist was nicely tapered, no belly fat at all, her hips flared out, and came back to her long smooth legs, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. The big shock was her pussy. It was completely shaven. My aunts’ pussy lips were visible and obviously wet. They were wet for me. Her new master…

She dropped her camisole and stood proudly with her hands on her hips, then gave me a slow turn, showing me her perfect bubble butt.

Then she dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock with both hands and actually licked her lips. She gave her husband one last look. It almost looked like a sneer. Then, my sexy, perfect aunt pulled my cum soaked cock into her mouth, looking right in my eyes the whole time. She worked my cock for 10 minutes licking it up and down, sucking on my balls. She was managing to get 7″ of it down her throat. She started using only one hand, because her other hand started working her wet pussy. She started to moan and convulse as she came. She pulled off me to catch her breath.

I looked down at her, drool running down her chin to her tits, her hand gripping my cock, the other rubbing her pussy. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

She was apologizing for cuming before me. She was so fucking obedient…just as I wanted her…

“Don’t worry, almost all women who suck my cock cum before me. I was going to fuck you before I came anyways and that was a decent blow job, so you’ve earned it. Now tell me something he has always wanted but you would never give him.”

She didn’t even look at Uncle Pete. She only had eyes for me now.

“Her.” She pointed at Tammy. “He has begged me for a threesome with her since we started dating. He has always wanted to fuck me from behind while I ate her out.”

“Did you ever consider it?”

“No. I’ve never been interested in women. Tammy and I fooled around once when we were younger, just some kissing and fongling but it never led to anything. I think telling him that story is why he wants it so bad.”

“What about now. How do you feel about licking her cunt, for me?”

She looked at me, “Knowing you will like it makes me want to do it…I just want to...I just need to please you Dan…I can’t say no to you… I won’t say no.”

“Well get to licking and you will get this cock inside you. Pete, you’re going to want to watch this.”

I looked down at my pathetic uncle. Still holding his sore gut. This was beyond what I was doing at the mall. This was beyond my dad not bossing me around anymore. Uncle Pete was broken. He was broken on a biological level. He was seeing his nephew, and alpha male, dominate and take what he wanted. It made him feel like nothing. I was taking what he thought was his and what he wished could be his and he knew he would never be able to win it back.

Tammy moved a bit and spread her legs wide. Cindy moved to the couch and first kissed her BFF, their tits smashing together, then moved down her body, sucking on her tits, then licking down her stomach, putting on a show for me and her husband. Wiggling her ass for me. She settled in between her legs, her bubble butt up in the air, waiting for me. Cindy started to lick and finger her first pussy and I slipped my cock between her ass cheek and ran it along her bald pussy. She moaned and wiggled her ass for me, begging me to fuck her.

I pushed the head into her cunt, and she gasped. Then I pushed it in slowly, enjoying the amazing sensation. By the time I got all 11 inches in both women were screaming in orgasm. I was so excited about finally fucking my aunt, that I came deep inside her. Peter was shocked and quiet. I pulled out and Cindy collapsed onto Tammy, her ass still sticking up. I pusher her aside and she ended up on her back, her hands started to caress her body.

“Oh my God. Tammy, you were so right. I’ve never felt anything like that.” Then she turned and looked at her pathetic husband with disgust and pity “That’s how you fuck a woman. And Tammy’s pussy tastes so good, I should have eaten her out years ago.” She looked back at me with awe in her eyes, seductively massaging her tits.

“Tammy, poor Cindy needs some help.” Tammy did not hesitate and knew what I meant. She got up and moved between her legs and started to lick up my oozing cum from her pussy. Cindy did not stop her, she just massaged her tits and looked at me. “You know, he also has always wanted me to suck him after sex, but I didn’t like the thought of licking my own juices.”

“And now?”

“Now, I want nothing more then to have that wonderful cock in my mouth any time.” I grinned at that and fed her my cock and she sucked it clean. She got me hard again.

I fucked both in front of Peter for another hour. This time I came all over both kneeling, kissing women and covered their faces and tits in my cum.

“Let’s go upstairs.” Everyone followed me. We walked into the master bedroom and I told Peter to sit in the corner and stay quiet. The ladies and I went to the shower, where Cindy helped Tammy shave her pussy and I told her that from now on, she would keep it that way. All my women would.

I took them both in the shower. We were all so smooth and wet. Even for me, I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much or that often.

We dried off and climbed on the bed, Uncle Peter sitting in the corner, quiet and scared.

“Tell you what Uncle Peter, I am going to give a treat. You’ve fantasied about fucking these two together for a while now, haven’t you?”

His eyes lit up, thinking he was about to get his dream “Yes, for years now.”

“Ok, here is what I am going to do for you. You will sit there and describe every fantasy you have ever had about fucking both these women and you can watch me live them out. Feel free to jerk off while you do.” His face dropped with disappointment, but he followed orders.

Over the next 2 hours he jerked his puny 8″ cock while telling the women what positions to be in for me to fuck them. He had some pretty good ones actually. Them sitting with there legs intertwined, rubbing their pussies together while working my cock with their tits and mouths was really cool. So was me on my back, Cindy riding my cock, Tammy my face while they kissed and rubbed their tits together.

By the end the ladies were exhausted, but quite satisfied, I had cum 3 more times and Peter was covered in his own cum, looking quite pathetic.

I sent him away and laid with my two MILFs.

Then I fell asleep, two warm bodies at my side, ready to serve my every desire.