The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Chapter 7 Dan’s Story

I woke up at 9 am. I was alone, in my aunt’s master bedroom. I was a little angry about that, until I made it downstairs to find both ladies in the kitchen, in heels and aprons and nothing else. They were making me breakfast.

They fed me and I fucked them both.

I checked my phone, many messages from the guys, wondering where I was, when I was coming over. Losers.

They were on their way to Mark’s for the day. We rarely went to Mark’s house. His mom, the fucking Queen Cougar Julie, rarely let us go over there. There were so many more women who needed to be put in their place…

I didn’t respond, but it did make me realize that Beth was home alone.

I told Tammy my plans. She actually smiled. As I left, I made out with Cindy. She gave me all her love. I always wanted this, now it was mine whenever I wanted it.

I drove over to Beth’s. I didn’t even knock, I walked into Beth’s house. She saw me and I noticed a smile. Once inside, she took off her morning rob. She was standing there in the black Lingerie that I ordered her to buy. She looked delicious, like she was meant to be fucked by me. We started in the kitchen, fucking her on the table. We moved up to her bed.

We fucked for a bit. I had her on all fours, facing the door. The cow was too close to orgasm to notice that Tammy walked in naked. Beth only became aware of Tammy when the redhead got on the bed and place her newly bald pussy in Beth’s face.

“What? Tammy, what are you doing?”

“Shut the fuck up and lick that cunt!” I said to Beth as I rammed my cock all the way in. She stopped talking and licked. I fucked both MILF’s for a few hours. Tammy helped Beth shave her pussy. As I planed the rest of my day, I ordered both women to perform for me. It was their gorgeous breasts smashing together while making out that pleased me the most. I was ordering them to serve me with their boobs, and they obeyed my juvenile fantasies.

After fun with them for the morning and afternoon, I went to see Jill and Lyndsay

Jill’s husband, Frank, was home. I was introduced as Lyndsay’s new boyfriend by Jill. He gave me the typical dad attitude about his daughter and respecting her. I ignored him, knowing soon he would do anything I told him.

After 5 minutes, when I was sure he was under my influence “So where’s Lyndsay?”

“She’s in her room with Holly.” Jill answered

“We should go tell her he’s here.” Frank said, thinking it would be wrong for a boy to be in his daughter’s room.

“Don’t be silly Frank. Come, I will show you where it is.” I followed Jill.

Once we were around the corner, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me “Oh God, I’ve missed you and this cock. Lyndsay and I have worn out that double dildo, it’s great but you are so much better.”

Jill was wearing a really sexy summer dress and high heeled sandals. I reached under and found wet panties. “Take those off and the bra too. Then in about 30 you will hear noises from your daughter’s room. You and Frank should come investigate.”

“But Frank is going to kill you if he sees you fucking Lyndsay.”

“I’ll deal with Frank. You just do as your told and if you please me, you will get my cock.”

“Ok” she showed me the door and left me, already slipping off her panties.

I walked in the room and Lyndsay smiled when she saw me, running up and kissing me.

“What the hell? Are you two hooking up?” Holly exclaimed, sitting on the bed. Holly was a really cute brunette with glasses and big brown eyes. She was short and very curvy, while also being quite the nerd. She reminded me of one of the daughters on that show about the fake documentary about a family. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt that came down to her mid thighs and tights. She never did show off her body. I always imagined she actually had a really good body under those clothes. I was about to find out.

Lyndsay broke the kiss “Sorry Holly, forgot you were here. Yeah we are and it’s been amazing.” She kissed me again. We moved to the bed and sat down, me between both girls. I broke the kiss.

“Lyndsay, we are being rude. Hello Holly, nice to see you.” Holly had never really liked me. She was the only one in school who came close to my grades but was never able to beat me.

Lyndsay went back to kissing me. I would pull away every now and again to talk to Holly, asking her mundane questions.

After a few minutes, when it was obvious that Lyndsay had no intension on stopping, Holly looked at me with a sneer. “Well if you too are just going to fool around, I’m just going to leave.”

I put my hand on her thigh, she stopped at looked at my hand. She started to reach to move it, but when I gave her a bit of a squeeze, she just gasped.

“Don’t leave. Lyndsay is being rude.” I pushed Lyndsay off me.

“Sorry Holly, he’s just so hot, I can’t help myself.”

“See, she can stop, so where were we.” My hand was still on her thigh, slowly moving up.

“You can’t blame her Holly, women just can’t seem to control themselves around me and once they get a sample of my cock, well it’s game over. Even you can’t seem to stop staring. Lyndsay’s got me semi hard and your eyes are glued to my cock.”

“Semi?” she said, surprised.

“Oh yes, it gets much bigger. Too big to fit it all in poor Lyndsay’s mouth.”

“But I keep trying. I can get about 5 inches in.” her hand was now on my cock

“Why don’t you show her?” Lyndsay smiled and reached for my zipper as she dropped to her knees. She quickly pulled out my cock and Holly’s eyes were glued to it. Lyndsay started to suck on in.

For 5 minutes, Holly watched in silence as her friend tried to get more and more of my huge cock into her mouth, while skillfully stripping out of her clothes.

My hand was still on her thigh, gently rubbing it and moving up, under her sweatshirt. She was breathing heavily and looked flushed.

“Ever sucked on one that big?” I asked her

She just shook her head. “Are you a virgin Holly?”

“No, I’m dating Billy Thompson and we’ve been having sex for 5 months now. But his isn’t anywhere near…”

I smiled to myself. I loved to watch them lose control. “Do you suck his cock?”

“Once. He came right away. I haven’t done it since. It was disgusting.”

“Does she look disgusted?”

“No, she looks quite happy and turned on.”

“Well, I’m going to let Lyndsay suck mine for a while, then I am going to fuck her silly. Do you still want to leave.

She just slowly shook her head.

“Do you want to see how this cock feels ramming your cunt?” I touched her hot pussy for the first time as I asked that. She jumped up a bit and grasped her tits, closing her eyes tight and squeezing my hand with her thighs.

“Answer me bitch!”

She opened her eyes and softly said “Yes”

“Well then I think you need to get naked and you will do everything I say. Stand up and strip for me.”

She slid off the bed and stood in front of me, Lyndsay, having stripped off her clothes, was working my cock and fingering herself. Holly looked down at Lyndsay, then at me. She seemed nervous, but she grabbed the bottom of her oversized shirt and pulled it off. She had on a tank top underneath. I got my first look at her body and it was impressive. She had shapely legs, wide hips and nice bubble butt and huge tits. She pulled off her tank top next, leaving her in a sports bra, which did it’s best to contain and restrict her tits. It was next to go. She seemed ashamed but did not stop. Her huge tits flopped into view. She looked to be close to Beth’s size, but much firmer. I said nothing and let her continue. Her tights were next, then her panties and she was standing naked in front of me, her arms crossed, but not covering her tits.

“Why are you so nervous?”

“I not used to be naked in front of people.”

“You said you and Billy have sex all the time.”

“Yes, but I make him turn out the light and we stay under the covers.”

“You shouldn’t, you have an amazing body. What’s your measurements?”

“34E-24-36”

“Turn around, let me get a good look at you.” With a little more pride she did a slow turn.

Just as she was facing me again, Lyndsay came, her mouth still on my cock.

“Did she just cum? God, she came from sucking your cock?”

“They all do. You’ll see. On your knees.”

She slowly dropped to her knees, beside her friend and reached for my cock. She brought it to her pretty face and started to suck on it. She was good. Better the Lyndsay and even better then Jill. But not the best.

Lyndsay sat back on her heels, still fingering herself “I guess she’s joining us?” she said with a smile.

After 10 more minutes, with Lyndsay sucking my balls, Holly had her first orgasm. She and Lyndsay started kissing as I stood up. They both looked up at me, waiting for my next order.

“Ever eaten a cunt?” I asked Holly. She just shook her head.

“Lyndsay, on the bed and spread your legs.” Of course she did not hesitate.

I pulled Holly up, gave her a kiss and cupped one of her huge tits. I turned her, my cock and balls pressing on her ass cheeks. She pushed back on me. I spoke in her ear. “You be a good little whore and lick that pussy and stick your ass up high so I can fuck it.”

She bent at the waist, got her head to Lyndsay’s crotch, her legs slightly parted and her ass up high. I lined up and as she took her first lick, I slowly pushed my cock into her tight pussy. She screamed into Lyndsay’s cunt when I got all the way in. I kept fucking her, both girls getting louder, Lyndsay playing with her tits and looking right at me while she came.

“What the fuck! You little asshole. Get the fuck out.” Frank ran into the room and charged at me. I smiled, easily able to swat him down. My back hand landed on his jaw and he fell back on the wall and ended up on his ass.

“Stay there if you know what’s good for you.” Jill was standing by the door, not the slightest bit surprised or scared, just waiting for my orders.

“Now if the problem is that you whore of a daughter is being too loud, I can take care of that. Jill, put something in her mouth.”

She smiled, knowing what I meant. She walked up to her daughter, who laid flat on her back. Jill looked at her husband as she hiked up her skirt, showing her bare pussy and climbed on the bed, straddling her daughter’s face. As Lyndsay started to lick her, she pulled off her dress and was as naked as the teens.

“There, is that better?”

Frank looked at me, then his wife “Jill how can...”

“Shut the fuck up. Not another fucking word out of you until I say so.” I yell at him and he immediately shut up.

All three ladies came. I pulled out of Holly and moved around to the other side of the bed and lined up with Jill soaking wet pussy. She bent down and started licking her daughter. As I entered Jill, Lyndsay started working on my balls.

Holly had dropped to her knees, trying to recover from the 3 orgasms she had just had. “Mrs Brown?”

“Yes Holly, I fuck both Lyndsay and her mom. Now let’s put those tits to work. I am far from done with you. Rub your tits on Lyndsay’s pussy while her mom eats it.”

Holly crawled up the bed and lined her tits up, cupping one and rubbing it along Lyndsay’s lips while her mom licked her clit, occasionally sucking on the young girls tits.

I fucked them like this until Jill came, then I fucked Lyndsay, while she licked Holly and Jill sat on Holly’s face and played with her huge tits.

Finally ready to cum, I had all three on their knees, Holly cupping her massive tits, while Lyndsay and Jill each sucked on a nipple.

I covered her tits in cum and she sucked me clean, while they licked her tits clean.

“Well, Holly, you were a nice surprise. You should cancel any plans you have today. I am going to be fucking the three of you for a while. Frank, stand up.” He did “Don’t worry, I’m not stealing your wife, I am just going to be using her from time to time. When I’m not fucking her with your daughter, you can fuck her. Ok, ladies hit the showers and while you’re in there, you will shave each other’s pussies clean. Frank you will go out, pick up some nice steaks and you will be cooking for us while we play.”

I stayed until 10, fucking them all over and over. Watching Lyndsay and Holly scissor, while I fucked Jill and she sucked on Holly’s tits, was probably the best visual of the night. Especially with their young, freshly shaven wet cunt almost seeming to suck on each other.

Jill didn’t want to, but she did fuck her husband that night. Holly spent the night with Lyndsay, which she would on a regular basis from now on. I gave her the choice about her boyfriend, just as long as she was available when I needed her.

I would later find out that Jill, frustrated by the pathetic fucking she got from Frank, joined the girls for a lesbian three-way that lasted until 3 am.

I was in my room, laying on the bed. Tonight was the night. I went back and forth on this in my head, but with the success I have had I decided nothing would be taboo to me.

I was sure my parents were asleep by now, mom was in a silk teddy and when I saw her before she went to bed, she looked amazing. I walked across the hall, still naked and hard. I opened my parent’s door and walked in. There was light coming from the moon and I could clearly see my mom. The sheets were just over her waist, her upper body exposed. Her firm C cups pushing up under her silk nightie. She was facing the side of the bed, her pretty face looking so peaceful.

To think of all the years of putdowns. To think of how she would demean me, how often she would give a look, a look that said I was a complete loser…

Part of me new that this is what Mom wanted me to be. Mom wanted a son who always got what he wanted.

With incredible confidence I walked up and lined my cock up to mom’s mouth. I moved it along her lips, which parted and started to accept my huge cock. I ran my hand down and cupped her firm tits, which caused her to moan, giving my cock a chance to move in further. I pumped the first 2 inches in and out, my hand snaking down, moving the covers off, exposing her sexy legs. I moved her shirt up and exposed her trimmed pussy. I smiled, knowing I would get her sister to shave it clean tomorrow.

I found her wet pussy and started to rub it as she sucked on my cock. She was already close to cuming. My guess was that she has been horny as hell for the last week being around me, her husband unable to satisfy her. By today, she was practically throwing herself at me, acting like a horny cheerleader wanting the captain to bang her. When she did start to cum her eyes opened wide and she saw me and realized it was my fingers making her cum and my cock in her mouth. She tried to protest, but I forced her to stay. She finished cuming and I kept fucking her face. Her eyes started in panic, but soon she was sucking my hard cock and looking at me in awe.

Mom stared deeply into my eyes. At first, they were terrified. But as I kept pumping her, they changed. Her eyes were terrified, but they were terrified because she liked it. She liked how big and strong her son was now. And her son was giving her every inch of his perfect fucking cock. Mom was alert now, but she was silent. I was, subconsciously, ordering mom to be silent. I didn’t want her to ruin this. She was here to get me off, nothing more. She meant nothing more than that to an Alpha like me.

“Time to get properly fucked, mother.” I wasn’t whispering anymore.

I pulled out my cock and she started to protest as she got out of bed.

“Daniel, we can’t do this…” she got out of bed, pleading with me.

I ignored her and grabbed her nightie and easily tore it from her body. She stood there, not trying to cover up, more impressed with my strength and resolve. I was getting me first look at her naked body. Unlike her sister, who was soft and curvy, mom had a hard body with firm tits and muscle definition.

She looked down at her naked body, then mine, realizing this was going to happen and she wanted it.

“Can we go to your room at least.” She pleaded.

I just gave her a smirk “Get on all fours. Bitches like you get fucked doggy style. And face your husband. Face the fucking cuckold…”

Mom was silent. She was only there to be taken…Mom stopped protesting and knelt on the bed, her knees on the edge, her ass lined up perfectly for me. I moved in and grabbed her hips, my cock touching her sex.

“You push it in.” I wanted her to prove she was mine.

She reached between her legs and guided my cock in, moaning as I entered her. She stopped being quiet as I fucked her. She screamed out and that woke dad up. The man stirred awake. In moments, he saw what all bullies like him fear. His woman, his symbol of his appeal and authority, was being taken by a younger, stronger and more powerful man.

“What the hell is going on. Heather? Daniel? What are you doing?”

“First thing, it’s Dan from now on.” I thrust into mom so hard, she bellowed at her husband.

“And Second, and I am fucking mom like she needs, like you never could. You can just sit on the floor and shut the fuck up… or else.”

Having been exposed to me for a week, dad was already under my control, I just hadn’t pushed it yet. He watched me fuck his wife to 4 orgasms and he sat in horror as she tried to take my loads in her mouth.

As she laid in the bed I turned to dad “This is my room now. You will sleep in the spare room. Mom you will sleep here with me… most nights.”

Dad left us. I vanquished him, he now needed to obey me. Mom fell asleep in my arms. I could tell, as she curled closer and closer to me all night, that even though mom was scared, a part of her was thrilled. Mom always wanted the best, and now her real man was the best fucking lover in the world.

The next morning, after fucking mom in the shower, I gave her instructions for the day.

She was aroused being around me. The way I ordered her around. The way I put dad in his place. I always knew that mom was a bitch. But she was hot, in control and sexy. If you could tame her, Mom was everything a man could want.

I left for a while, did some actual shopping and came back around 2. Mom was in the living room with Julie, Mark’s mom. Mom said hi, and Julie then ignored me.

Julie was hot. She was really, fucking hot. But what I always loved about Julie was how put together she was. She was the most successful woman I knew. A High-Powered lawyer, everyone just ran to lavish praise on the cougar. And she was the only woman that my mom was really jealous of. Mom was the master of her own body and house, Julie ran an empire.

And Julie would no longer gets to ignore me. Julie was meant to serve. I was going to make her serve, and make her my slut for every time she failed to give me what I wanted…

Soon, Julie came into the kitchen to get more wine, I was by the sink, waiting for her.

She was in a nice business suite, with a skirt and silk blouse. She must have come from the office. She looked at me, wondering why I was there. The wine was behind me.

“Excuse me, I just need that bottle.”

I looked her up and down. This time I would not move. I don’t back down anymore.

“I need something too…” she clutched her chest, an instinctive act of protection.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“It means I have a hard on and I need someone to help me cum. You’ll do.” Before she could react, I dropped my shorts, exposing my massive cock. Her protest was caught in her throat as she gawked at my erection. I smiled to myself, this was too easy.

Finally, she managed a “What are you doing?”

“What, you can’t suck it if it’s in my shorts.” I put my hand and her shoulders. She was so soft. So feminine. So perfect. It was time to dirty her up a bit, to make Julie learn her fucking place. I pushed her down, finding very little resistance.

She mumbled a few protests, but my cock was soon in her mouth and she was working it hard.

By the time mom walked in, naked and shaking her curves for me, Julie’s jacket and blouse were undone and her tits out of her bra. She also had her skirt hiked up over her waist and her hand in her panties so she could rub and finger her pussy. Like all the others, Julie needed to masturbate while she blew me, I was just that powerful. Julie came hard. After that, she noticed my naked mother.

Mom sat on the table. Her legs spread.

“Heather, what are you doing?”

Mom didn’t say a word. “She, like you… is now one of my sluts. She does whatever I command, as you will. Now, lose the clothes, lick Mom’s cunt and I will fuck your desperate cunt.”

Julie just gave me a quick look, then rushed to strip her clothes and got between mom’s legs as I fucked her from behind.

As I powered into Julie, as I made her my bitch, my mom began to laugh. It was an evil laugh. A sexy laugh. Soon Mom was spanking Julie as I took her. Mom got up behind me. She wanted me to take Julie hard. Mom wanted me to put this bitch in her place.

“Yes son, yes…Take her. Take her like you took mommy last night…” Mom whispered into my ear. She sounded so mean, it was making me so hard, “Bitches like Julie here belong to you. You’re too powerful…my son is too powerful to be stopped. Just fuck us all Dan baby…fuck us all until you cum! Then fuck us again! And again!”

I came deep inside Julie, thanks to mother. The way mom bullied her friend, the way she wanted me to fuck her…it was more than I ever knew I wanted.

Mom took her upstairs for a clean up and shaving.

And the day was so long, I wanted so much more before it was over.

Dad came home to find us in the living room, one on my face the other on my cock. I made him order dinner while we built up an appetite.

Julie went home, now knowing her place. As she left, she begged me to tell her when she could come back. I smacked her big firm ass to let her know I was done with her for now.

More…

Cindy, Peter and Tammy came over. I fucked the three women while the 2 husbands watched.

Tammy, Cindy and mom were all over me, treating me like the sex God I was now. In terms of taboo’s, Cindy and mom broke just as quickly as Lynsey and Jill did. The difference is that I would never tire of using these two. They needed to give me more. The two sisters did not resist licking each other for me. Mom was shaved by her sister for me, which I watched intently while Tammy sucked my cock.

Mom, like the bully she was, kept telling me to fuck her sister faster and harder. I liked how mean she was when we fucked. I liked that she could push the others before I had the chance to. I let Tammy lick my mom as I had Aunt Cindy ride me. Mom was aggressive with Tammy, pulling her head into her crotch. As Cindy rode me, her ass bouncing as fast as she could, my aunt leaned into my ear. She wanted to give me a secret.

“I let him try to fuck me again…just like you wanted. After he came, he asked if I did. I laughed at him. Of course not, his puny cock could never make me cum!” I grabbed Cindy’s body…I wanted this part. I needed this part.

“I felt…nothing…I felt nothing for Peter, Dan. You’re so much better. He’s not even a man compared to you. I need you so much, Dan. Only you make me feel like a woman. Only you deserve my pussy, Dan. Oh Dan! My pussy belongs to you!”

I was throwing my aunt onto my cock now. She met every thrust like a good slut was. I came inside her. I came so hard knowing how deeply I control Aunt Cindy.

Then I slammed into mom, as her sister Cindy sat on her face. Mom had to lick Cindy clean, while I fucked her into submission. I could tell that there was something uncomfortable between Tammy and Cindy. No matter what I could do to them, I don’t think they liked seeing me fucking my mother. Maybe it was too taboo for them. Maybe they were worried I would one day bring their kids into it…

After all, out of every order I could give these MILFs, having to fuck someone like Zach was clearly the worst outcome. They only wanted me, not those pathetic wimps…

The fucking continued, but eventually it was time for my first real orgy to end. I sent Heather and Cindy back to their husbands. I knew the men would fuck their wives and try to make them come back to them. But they would fail and that’s what I wanted them to know.

Cindy and Pete went home, Heather and dad went to the guest bedroom. They all knew that from now on the men would forever be in their place…bellow me in every way. It was great revenge on all four of them, it also would make the women more loyal to me, if they had to feel the contrast of a real man once in a while.

Tammy spent the night. I ordered her to lick my balls as I fell asleep on my king-sized bed.

The next day I woke up with Tammy sucking my cock, mom standing by the bed, begging me to fuck her, since dad did nothing for her now.

After a fun shower and breakfast, I decided to visit Julie at her office.

When I walked in and she came from her office, her face dropped, a mixture of fear and excitement. I walked past her and her receptionist and into her office. I sat at her desk and Julie took a seat meant for guests. She said nothing, waiting for me.

“Tell me, what happened when you got home Julie…”

She looked down. She was broken…

“I was so horny that I went to my room and masturbated. My husband walked in and thought it was for him. He joined me and we fucked, but I barely felt him. I tried picturing your cock while he fucked me, but I just couldn’t cum with him. I faked an orgasm when he came inside me. I took a shower and finished myself off in there. I’ve never felt…I’ve never felt so…pathetic…

“That night I slipped out of bed and went to the living room to fuck myself with my dildo. I remembered you and you cock and that made me cum. I had to masturbate again this morning.”

The woman was flushed with red now. To think, a couple of days ago, Julie probably got everything, including sex, exactly as she wanted it. But now, she needed to be told how to get it. Now Julie was mine...

“Sounds about right, you needy slut. Well good news, I am here to fuck you again.” Her face showed a bit of worry, then it showed delight. She started to take off her jacket, her large tits jutting out for me...

“Wait. I am here to fuck you, but I want you to be licking a cunt while I do.”

“Oh…Okay… is your mom here?”

“Nope, you’re going to pick someone here.”

“What? I can’t just ask a woman here to come to my office and let me lick her...That’s so wrong…that basically illegal…Dan, please…I’d do anything for…but Dan, I can’t…”

“You can and will. Don’t worry about the woman, I will make her do it. You just need to pick someone I will like. She has to be hot. She had better be fucking hot. Pick someone and have them come here for a meeting. Your receptionist is ok, but not nearly hot enough.”

I saw her thinking. “Okay Dan…okay…Andrea is probably the hottest woman here. She’s about 30, very pretty and has a nice body…but she might be on call…”

“You decide, but if I am not happy with your choice, you won’t get fucked.”

“Oh no. Ok, let me think then.” She thought for a bit more. “Actually, there is an intern, Ashley, I think. She is very pretty, and I’ve heard men and women comment about her body. I’ve even heard women say her ass could turn them, and she has really big breasts. She’s very sweet and innocent though, almost naïve… the thought of you making her…but no, you’re right Dan, you will want her…and I need you so bad…And I saw her earlier, so I know she is here.”

“Then go get her.”

Julie stuck her head out and asked her to get Ashley to come to her office.

I made the bitch get me a coffee while we waited. I really enjoyed watching her try to please me. It was clear that Julie was not used to serving…but that would soon change…

“When she gets here, introduce me and then let me do the talking. You better do everything I tell you to.”

There was a knock at the door and a pretty young woman walked in. She had long dark hair, very pretty face and a killer body. She was thin and fit with ridiculous tits and ass for someone so small. She couldn’t have weighed more then 110 lbs and 10 of that was all tit. I guessed they were as big as Tammy’s.

“Ashley, thank you for coming in, close the door please. This is Dan.” With that, the boss bitch just sat in a chair and said nothing.

I walked up to Ashley, shook her hand and guided her to the couch.

She was sweet and innocent (for now). After a minute of harmless questions, I got more personal.

“You are incredibly beautiful…”

“Thank you…sir…”

“And that body, it’s ridiculous. How big are those tits?”

She was taken back by that question, her hands reaching up to cover her breasts. “32 DD…”

“And your ass is probably the nicest I have ever seen. You must work out all the time.”

For the briefest of moments, Ashley turned to Julie. Her mentor did not put a stop to this. Ashely was trapped with me, and Julie was going along with it. In her confusion, Ashley just leaned into these new feelings she had for me…

“I…I used to do gymnastics, but it got harder when my…my breast got too big.”

“Well you must give a killer tit fuck.”

“Never …I’ve never done that. My boyfriend keeps asking, but I find it…I find it so distasteful”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No, I’ve had a boyfriend for 6 years now. We have sex all the time, but I don’t do that stuff…I don’t do demeaning stuff…”

“What stuff? Tit fucking, blow jobs, getting eaten out, that kind of stuff?”

She actually shivered at that. “No, I don’t do that stuff.”

“That’s cute.” I turned to Julie.

“Congratulations, she is perfect, you can get ready now.”

Julie smiled and stood up. The cougar started to strip.

Ashley was speechless as she watched the older woman take off her blouse. Her mentor was in her bra now, her tight skirt falling down her sides.

“What is going on?” Ashley began to pant. I enjoyed Julie’s submission, and I wanted Ashely now. I put my hand on the intern’s lap. Ashley made no attempt to move it.

“Well Ashley, Julie here may be a big boss lady around here, but to me she is just one of the bitches I dump cum into. I came by this morning and promised to fuck her if she found a hot chick for her to eat out while did. And you are definitely hot enough.”

“What? No, I’m leaving.” Ashley started to stand up.

“Stop.” I didn’t yell, I just stated it and she stopped. Julie gyrated her body closer to us. Ashely was becoming trapped.

Ashley was wearing nice blouse and slacks. “Now take off your clothes so Julie can show you how well she eats cunt.”

Ashley hesitated a bit, but soon was standing naked in front of me. Wow, she was unreal. Her huge firm tits and tiny waist and amazing ass looked almost fake.

“Now, sit on the couch and spread your legs. Julie has work to do.”

Ashley did as I ordered her to do. Julie got between Ashley’s legs. The small bombshell almost screamed as Julie’s tongue touched her pussy. I stripped out of my clothes and Ashley’s eyes opened wide at the sight of my cock.

“Oh, don’t worry, you will be getting it too, but a deal is a deal. Julie obeyed me, so she gets a good fuck…”

I got behind Jill and started to fuck her. I did them both for 20 minutes, Ashley cuming twice and Jill at least 3 times. I moved to the couch and Jill helped Ashley suck her first cock. I had a hard time fitting into Ashley’s tight cunt, but eventually she was riding up and down while Jill sucked on her tits.

In no time, the innocent and sexy Ashley was now another one of my whores. She would debase herself in any way I chose because she was addicted to my power. She licked her first cunt as I did her doggy style. Man what an ass, even better then mom’s.

2 hours later I was dumping my second load on their combined tits and watched them lick them clean. I opened the door and called in Julie’s assistant. She was mine in moments. If I wanted, Julie’s whole fucking firm would be mine. I had jer suck me clean, then help the two well fucked ladies clean up.

I dressed and left.

I decided my formula was a success and I wanted to push it further. Could I make it work for someone else? They would have to be a genetic match, but no way was I giving it to my dad. Zach was the natural choice. Besides, I kind of wanted to share it with Zach. This much control, it was hard not to have someone to brag about it to… man, I hope Zach’s heart doesn’t explode when I feed him the new compound.

My formula clearly activated people’s fears, wants and desires. I wanted Zach’s model to be different. I wanted Zach to be far more addictive. For one thing, if it worked, Zach would be far more feral than me. I wanted to see if the participants would be more than just eager to please his desires. I wanted the participants to actually transform, I wanted them to want what Zach wants…

As my mother and aunt gave me a nice double blow job I came up with my plan. It was Wednesday and Zach had a party planned for Friday. I was going to skip it, but instead I was going to make it the best gift one-man can give another.

I texted Tammy to come over. As expected, she arrived 20 minutes later, in the heels I requested.

“Listen slut…We are going to make Zach a B-day present.”

“What…what do you have in mind?” I liked seeing Tammy so afraid. She might obey me, but she still hated Zach…

“Zach has had a thing for you his whole life. We are going to make a tape of me fucking you for him.”

“Dan, you know I will do anything for you… and I will do this…I don’t want to, but I will… but can you not show my face? Zach is…he’s messed up. He’s like, a day away from humping my leg, I can feel it. I really can’t stand him seeing me like…like I am when I’m with you…”

“…tell you what, I will let you wear a mask. My mom has a masquerade ball mask you can wear.”

“Thank you, Dan…you are so…so good to me…”

“You better put on a good show.”

“I will, you always make me put on a good show.”

“Oh! And I’m calling you Cunty…get used to it Cunty.”

“Yes Dan…yes…Cunty will try to make you happy…”

We made the video in my old room, then joined mom and Cindy in my new room and fucked all night long.

It was now Thursday. I told Dad and Peter they needed to convince Stewart and Carl to go to Vegas for the weekend and they better not fail me. And they didn’t.

I told mom what I expected, and she was going to go see Julie and pass along my message. I saw the glint in mom’s eyes…she liked knowing that her friends were about to get good and fucked over.

Tammy and I visited Beth to tell her what we needed from her, then I gave Cindy very specific instructions. She would not know what she was slipping into Zach’s beer, but she would not disobey me.

I actually had Mom, Tammy and Cindy practice their little show for me. I wanted the boys so horned up that Zach would start reacting to his compound right away. They showed me how they were going to walk for us, how they were going to moan for us. Cindy came right up to me and showed me how she was going to bend for her only son. I ordered her to bend lower…

I wasn’t going to wait until tonight to get laid. Lyndsay, Jill and Holly came over to meet mom and entertain me until 4. I wanted them to debase themselves for my satisfaction, and they obeyed my every whim.