The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Zach’s Afterparty

I opened my eyes and saw that it was 9 am.

I reflected on yesterday’s events and would have thought it all a dream… if it wasn’t for the fact that I could feel my naked mother and her equally naked best friend Tammy pressing into my chest. The two MILFs were sleeping soundly, having only gone to sleep 4 hours ago.

After Dan recounted his story… the story of how he transformed him from a weak and pathetic pervert into a powerful Alpha-Male God… Mom, Tammy and I took a shower together. I fucked them one last time, enjoying every moment of their sexy, toned, and wet bodies… pleasing me as they bathed me. We then went to the master bedroom and fell asleep.

Dan and his mom took my old bedroom. Even as I dozed off, I could hear their every moan, every grunt… and every painful scream. He said he was going to fuck her in the ass... and I knew that his mom would give it to him. Dan had years of issues to work out with his mother, and Aunt Heather was now incredibly eager to let her son explore all of his fantasies with her irresistible body. Beth and Julie were left sleeping on the couch, dreaming of the fucking we gave them… and dreading seeing their sons after being forced to take their small, wimpy and pathetic virginities. Rich and Mark were probably still passed out in the basement.

I laid there for a good 10 minutes, admiring the two MILFs in my bed, their legs laying across me, their heads on my shoulders. I rubbed their soft asses and remembered my cock being inside each of them. I wanted them, and last night, after years of miserable fantasies… I took them.

I thought about waking them up and fucking their brains out… but they deserved a rest. Besides, while I was still changed, now a raw and sexy man… some of the fire had left me. It was like whatever Dan did to me, while still there… was seeping out of me… even just a small amount. I crawled out of bed and the two friends moved just enough to find each other and fall back asleep. Mom’s beautiful face resting on Tammy’s soft tit, her hand cupping the other and Tammy’s hand resting on her hip. Seeing their naked bodies pressed into each other may have been the sexiest thing I had ever seen. They were both perfect… and they were both mine.

I pulled on my trunks, now barely able to cover my mammoth cock, and headed down for some food. I was starving.

Looking into my old bedroom, I noticed that Dan and his mom were still sleeping. Aunt Heather’s firm ass was facing my open door. I had so much more to take… to conquer…

I didn’t expect to see anyone else up, so I was surprised when Julie and Beth were in the kitchen. Both MILFs were wearing aprons… and nothing else. Julie, normally the stone-cold businesswoman of the group looked very motherly. Her naked hips were just visible, her ample chest completely covered by the apron… just beginning to bust out for me. She noticed me first. She snapped to attention, as if she knew on instinct that it was her time to serve me.

“Well, there’s the birthday boy!” Julie said as she walked over and gave me a very passionate kiss, “We’re making you a big breakfast. After… after how well you fucked us all last night, you must be famished… famished and ready for… for more…”

“Oh! Let the boy sit first.” Beth said as she pulled Julie away from me. I looked down. The apron Beth was wearing was no match for her massive tits as they spilled out on either side. Beth’s hips were on full display… I almost grabbed them instinctively. Julie turned away and went back to cooking, giving me a great view of her exposed ass. She looked back and saw my gaze and wiggled her ass for me with a smile.

“Now please… sit, Zach. Have some juice… let us… serve you…” Beth said as she moved me to a chair. She leaned down and kissed me hard.

“Now, while we get you everything you need… would the birthday boy… would you like to shove that huge cock between my cock sucking lips while you eat?”

I was about to tell her yes. But it came out as a grunt. A deep, animalistic grunt. Beth knelt bellow me and pulled out my cock, removing her apron at the same time. She started sucking my cock, her wide lips trying to worship every inch.

While Beth blew me, Julie brought me a plate of food. She bent low as she placed it in front of me, bending at the waist, moaning as she inhaled my now powerful scent. She looked down at Beth sucking my cock.

“I have to admit, Beth does look amazing with a cock in her mouth.” Julie’s hands started working Beth’s tits. Now that I had tamed them, they wanted me to know that nothing was off limits. As Beth pumped me faster, I began to wonder… would every morning be like this now? Is this how a real man started his day?

Julie grabbed a ruler from the counter, “Dan wants a measurement…I need to see how… big you are, Zach…” She placed it along my now rock-hard cock, Beth looked anxious to resume her blow job.

“9 and a half inches, that’s very impressive… sir…” Beth went back to work after that... just a day ago, I was jacking off after a sympathy hug from mom… I could never go back to that now. As Beth’s mouth worked harder on my cock, I grew harder knowing that I could do more… I could keep getting more from these sexy MILFs…

Just then Dan and Heather walked in. He was also in his trunks, while Heather was only wearing a G-string. There was not even a hint of how rough we were with her… Heather put herself together to look perfect for her son. My Aunt smiled at me, like she was impressed with how my big cock took Beth’s throat. My aunt was so fucking sexy. It wasn’t just her perfectly toned body… it was her whole attitude that made we want her so fucking badly. My Aunt broke away from Dan to come kiss me. It was a dirty kiss, it made me want more of her. When we finally broke the kiss, Heather looked down at Beth… she almost cackled, seeing how harshly I was now face fucking her friend.

“I see little Beth here is doing what she does best.” Heather patted Beth’s head. “Maybe you can cum on her tits, Zach? I do love licking fresh cum off those big tits… especially when it’s my big, strong nephew’s cum…”

“Sure thing… Aunt Heather.”

“Honey, your cock has made me cum multiple times, I think you can call me Heather… or, for that matter…” Heather now bent over, she whispered into my ear, “…You can just call me whatever you fucking want…”

Dan sat on the other side of the table. Julie brought him a coffee. He just looked at her… and she knew. She removes the apron and dropped to her knees, pulling out his monster cock.

I’m amazed how normal this feels. This is what my life was like now. I was on the verge of cuming… I needed to see Heather licking my cum… worshiping my cum of Beth’s big knockers…

“So, I have plans for you today. I hope you’re up for it?” Dan asked me.

I was so close now... But I tried to give Dan his attention. After all, it was Dan that held the key to if this would all keep going…

“After… yesterday… I’m up for anything… oh fuck she’s got a great mouth!”

“Good, because there is something, I didn’t tell you, Zach...”

“Oh God, hang on! Fuck Yeah! Fuck!!!” I pulled my cock from Beth’s mouth and like a pro, Beth cupped her tits and let me cover them with my first load of the day. Heather wasted no time attacking the cum soaked tits, while Beth sucked my cock clean.

Just then Julie came as well… just from the pleasure of serving Dan. Dan looked at Julie, he sneered down at her, “Use your tits now.”

And of course, Julie complied right away… worshiping Dan with her big tits.

“Sorry, what were you saying, Dan? What’s going to happen?”

“Well I kind of lied about the formula I gave you…”

Intentionally or not, Dan almost made my heart stop. Just the thought… the thought of all this going away… I felt all of my new power leaving my body. I was glued to Dan’s words now… as my cousin gave me a smug look as his hot blond bitch slaved over his cock with her tits.

“Your formula requires two doses… within forty-eight hours.”

As I heard Beth moaning from Heather’s sexual attack, I realized that there was more to do. The last time I had been given the formula was yesterday at around 4… when Dan ordered my sexy mother to seduce me into becoming his lab rat. I would need another one soon… or I might become the thing I now despised. If Dan does not give me my medicine… I become myself from yesterday. Bitter, useless, pathetic me… unable to take anything, to do anything. I felt myself on the verge of puking.

“I want to give you the second dose,” Dan went on, reviving my spirits slightly, “I am willing to make the changes permanent… but… I want you to earn it. I need to see if you have what it takes to be an alpha…like me.”

Dan slid three envelopes to me.

“You are going to the Chandler Hotel today. Julie here arranged a suite for you.”

“It’s a great room, Zach.” Julie turned around… hoping hearing about the room would please me, “We use it for our biggest VIPs… oh God your cock feels so right between my tits, Dan…Fuck I need you…I need your fucking cum…”

“Man, Dan… you know I hate that place.” I looked down at the envelopes.

“Why? Because your dad busted you sneaking a beer at that wedding and made you cry in front of everyone?” Dan asked.

“Yeah… that.”

“Well think of this as a chance for redemption. Each of those envelopes have a task you need to accomplish. The first by 1pm, the second by 6pm and the third by 2 am. Then you’re to come back here by noon and tell me how you did. I want to know my formula works for you and you are the type of man that deserves. It’s obvious that you can fuck and take charge… but to be a real alpha, we need to see if you can get fresh pussy. Even though you fucked everyone here, they were already my cunts and would have fucked you just by me asking. They would all do anything I asked, no question, right mom?”

“Any cock, any cunt, anytime… anything you want, honey.” Heather moaned, Beth now licking her pussy.

“Why don’t you and Beth go get the paper as you are?” The two ladies did not question the order, they stood up and walked out. I heard the door open and they were outside, naked for anyone to see.

“Right, and don’t get me wrong Zach, you did a good job… I mean, when you took Tammy-Sluts ass… then your mom… you’ve got a chance. But if you want this, if you don’t want all of this to go away…”

“I can do this.” I said with confidence. I needed this to work. Heather and Beth walked back in, holding the paper together, both smiling. Dan didn’t even acknowledge them for finishing their task. They just stood behind Dan, hoping he would give them more…

“Don’t open the envelopes until you get there, and then only open the next one when the tasks are done. Not that you care, but these tasks are calibrated a certain way, so you better follow the instructions… no fucking shortcuts.”

As Julie was pushing her tits faster through Dan’s cock, Dan was now meeting her tits with powerful thrusts.

“And you won’t be going alone. You’ll be doing a little role playing...think of it as the birthday present, I know you’ve always wanted…”

“What do you mean?”

“He means me.” I heard Tammy’s voice. It was purring for me.

Mom and Tammy walked in. Mom was naked. She came over and kissed me, my hand instinctively cupped her dangling tit. Heather’s kiss was aggressive… moms was breathy, submissive, and loving.

Mom whispered in my ear, “I hope you never get tired of fucking me like you did yesterday.”

I leaned down and gave her nipple a suck “I…I can’t see that ever happening.” I growled back at her.

Tammy walked up and kissed me too. She was wearing tights, high heels and a form fitting sweater with a belt and push up bra, looking like the ultimate MILF.

“Tammy is going with you. She will pretend to be your mom and you two are on vacation…just in case shit goes bad, she can try and smooth shit over, using her obvious charms… She has some things to do for me, but mostly she will report back to me on how you did.”

I felt Tammy’s hands on my neck. They were soft… sensual… and they belonged to the woman that would decide whether I would stay an Alpha… or go back to being a weak, little, fucking bitch…

“Oh, Zach… as much as you absolutely rocked my world yesterday… and I would do anything for your cock, I will have to be honest with Dan. I can’t say no to Dan… not ever…”

Tammy then bent down to look at me. Her big tits are on my face as she speaks. She whispered into my ear… just for me…

“But I know you can do it. Just use that confidence you used to make me lick your mom for you last night. Use the confidence you used to take my ass and make me love it. Use… use whatever power you used last night… when you broke me and made me yours.”

It was everything I ever wanted to hear… but the stakes were so high. I needed to make sure I knew how to accomplish my goal.

“So, when do we go?”

“You should go soon, Zach. I’d go get dressed and pack an overnight bag.” Dan told me. He was only half focused on me now. He was not going to give Julie his cum. Dan pushed the sexy blond off of him… and prepared to give his mother his hard cock… enjoying the look of desperate shame that brought the panting Julie.

“I’d…I’d like to help you with packing… honey.” Mom said as she grabed my hand and walked me upstairs.

I followed her bubble butt up the stairs to my old room. I was nervous, but I was also trying to stay determined… and mom’s naked body was just so fucking hot… She didn’t say a word, just quickly packed me a bag. “Go get your toiletries…” I went to the washroom and grabbed what I needed. When I got back my bag was packed, and she had clothes laid out for me.

“Wow, your quick. I didn’t think I was in that big a hurry to leave.”

Mom leaned up, grabbed my neck and kissed me. Her right hand firmly went to my cock. “You’re not, but I’m not going to see you for 24 hours… and momma needs this cock. Will you fuck me before you go?” She took my cock out of my shorts, her eyes locked on mine, looking desperate.

“Of course, I will.” Her eyes smiled up and me and she dropped to her knees. She quickly sucked me hard. No time to play, she needed it hard and fast… something to tied her over…

She stood up “How do you want me baby?”

I got on my bed… and on my back, “Ride me… and play with your tits. Squeeze them for me as I rip you in half!”

“Oh god, I love it that way!” she got on and slipped my cock in. I grabbed her hips as she bounced up and down, playing with her tits, sucking on her nipples. She came pretty quickly. She leaned down and kissed me, still riding my cock, “please cum inside me, I want to feel you cum.”

She kissed me while grinding up and down my cock, soon making me explode inside, making her scream out in orgasm. She kissed me again “Thank you honey, I needed that.”

She slid off, getting to my cock and sucking it clean. Then she rolled over, exhausted, caressing her tits. It was short, but it was what my MILF needed, and I got to live out one of my ultimate fantasies… a quickie with mom in my own room…

Beth walked in “Dan says you have to go soon…”

I got up and started to dress “Beth, mom needs some help there…” Beth saw my cum oozing from her pussy. She looked back at me. After last night, after tasting my cock… and being forced to compare it to her son’s wimp cock, Beth would snap to any order to make me happy now.

“My pleasure…” The plump woman got on her knees and started licking my mom clean.

I finished dressing and leaned down and kissed my mom goodbye.

“Good luck honey…” she barely got the words out as she came again.

Tammy was waiting for me. I called out to Dan, ready to prove that I could take just as well as he could…

“See you tomorrow cuz. Have a good day.” I said to him.

Dan was at the kitchen entrance with Julie and his mom on either side. Julie looked dejected, not getting to finish Dan yet… Heather played with her pussy for me as I walked out…

“Oh, I will. I have 4 willing cunts to keep me busy. Plus, I am going to let Rich and Mark know how things are going to work from now on. They might be wimps compared to me now, but if they learn their place… everyone has a use to me …I’ll fill you in tomorrow. Don’t let me down.”

“I won’t.”

Tammy and I left in Julie’s BMW. The whole way there was quiet. I had to admit that I was a bit out of my depth. I had never seduced anyone before… besides the moms… but that was the test. The entire drive I reminded myself that I wasn’t the same person I was yesterday. I had the tools, now I just needed the confidence. But I didn’t want Tammy to know that. My prized MILF just let me drive my first sports car, looked pretty for me, and rubbed my leg every chance she got.

We got to the hotel, left the car with the valet and got our room key.

When we got to the room, the nicest room I had ever seen, I pulled Tammy in for a kiss, which she returned. After that car ride… after feeling so teased and worked up having her next to me… I started playing with her tits. She broke the kiss.

“I would love to have you fuck my brains out right now, anytime actually… but… you have to open the first envelope. Trust me...my big strong man… this is going to be good for you…you’re going to feel sooooo good by the time this night roles in.”

She turned and headed to the bedroom. I was glued to her ass. This was the first time since this all started that anyone rejected me. It reminded me that my dream woman used to be disgusted by me… whatever was in those fucking envelopes, I would do them, and get back to showing Tammy how much I owned her now. Even though I wanted to take Tammy in this new environment, I knew that she was doing this for me. Tammy was giving me a chance to be strong… and I was going to take it.

I open the first letter:

o Change into swim trunks and head to the pool with your mom

o Find a single woman (under 30) who is with a group (2 or more)

o Insert yourself into the group and convince the woman to come to your room, make sure her friends know why she is going

o Take her there and fuck her and treat her like a whore

o At one point, have her on the balcony, looking down at the pool, maybe her friends will see her, but it’s not a deal breaker

o Get rid of her by 1 pm and open the next letter

It was a difficult task. Dan knew I was naturally very awkward with girls… more so, I never did well in group settings. This was actually testing my nerves a bit, being forced to confront the fact that a mere day ago, I would have failed this kind of social setting. But I stayed strong. Do this one step at a time… and let your dick do some of the work…

Tammy came out in a sexy one-piece suit, showing off her amazing curves. It was black, cut high on the thigh, opened at her sides, and showing off her amazing tits with both cleavage and side boob. She justified why I had been obsessed with her all my life in that getup. She had on a big hat and high heeled sandals. She was holding my trunks and sandals.

“Chop chop, you have a slut to find and fuck.”

“You know what I have to do?”

“Well… your mom, Heather and I helped Dan come up with these…lessons… while you were fucking Julie and Beth.”

“And who came up with this one?” I asked. I wasn’t sure how I felt about being discussed by those three different women…it was much easier to dominate them then to dwell on how they thought about me.

“Your mom did, Zach…” Tammy told me, “She actually asked Dan to do this. She hated that you’ve never managed to… engage with large groups. She wants this for you… she wants you to be able to succeed no matter what… and if it gets you as much cunt as a big boy like you deserves... well that just turns us on even more.”

It made sense. The way I saw that Heather wanted her son to take charge, to control… my mother, a far more nurturing person, wanted me to succeed…to be happy. And she knew I would only be happy if I could take the things that I wanted… for myself. Tammy was revving me up. I was going to show Tammy. I was going to show my mom… Nothing holds me back now. I want something… I take it. I grabbed my MILFs waist.

“Well then, let’s go find me a cunt to fuck.”

It was early, but the pool was still pretty busy. We grab two lounge chairs and ordered drinks. The waiter looked like he was about to ask for ID, but quickly backed off. I had that effect on men now.

I scanned the pool, looking for my first test… my first victim. Tammy even points out a few. Knowing that I am a tit-man, she picks out mostly busty woman. There are some hot, busty women around us… but compared to Tammy’s perfect rack, I’m going to have to find something else I want… some other fantasy, that I might now be able to fulfill.

Then a group walked into the pool area. It’s seven people; three men and four women. All of them looked to be in mid-twenties. Three of the women are in bikinis, one in a tight, black, one piece. She wasn’t fat, but much chubbier than the other three.

They grab drinks and head to the jacuzzi. One guy is in the jacuzzi with a girl next to him, the other two guys sit on the side. The other 3 woman end up sitting in the tub.

I felt nervous as I got up. “I’m going to check them out.”

“Oh, the shy one in the one piece, she would be a challenge.”

“Thanks Mom!” I said with a sarcastic smile.

With my drink in hand, I slowly approach the group and slip in, sitting away from them, but I can easily hear their conversation. They ignore me at first.

I listened to them talk for a bit. The 3 girls in the bikinis were all hot, one even had a nice set of tits, probably C-cups or small D’s, but she was obviously with the one guy. The last girl, in the one piece was very cute and had nice shaped tits, but probably B cups. There was something about her though… something exotic… Maybe it was the fact that she looked like she would never fuck a stranger. She looked wholesome.

Seeing that I was eyeing her up, she spoke to me first, “Hi, I’m Lisa. Are you here for the conference?”

“What Conference?”

“We are all associates for an Ad firm. Here for a big conference.” The one guy answered.

“No, I’m just here on vacation… with my mom.” I pointed out Tammy. She waved.

“Wow, she’s a MILF.” The one guy said, getting him a slap from one of the girls. They all introduced themselves, but I didn’t care. I realized pretty quickly that they were all being very friendly. I wasn’t used to guys not treating me like shit. They even bought me a round.

All the girls, including the one dating the one guy, seemed to be flirting pretty hard with me. I looked different now… it made me more confident that I could feel different too. This is what it must be like when you have looks. People just gravitate towards you, almost like they get wrapped up in your scent…

I maneuvered myself beside Lisa, while one of the other girls moved to my other side. As I put my hand on Lisa’s thigh, she didn’t pull back, she actually opened her legs a bit. She gave me the same look Tammy and Beth did last night… when they were starting to fall under my power… when they were slowly realizing that they were mine.

Meanwhile her friend was moving her hand up… soon it reached my hardening cock. I saw her eyes bulge when she touched it.

My hand moved up and found Lisa’s mound, which made her shiver when I touched it. It felt like she had a mini orgasm. Full of confidence I whispered in her ear:

“Imagine how hard you’ll cum when I use my cock… the way you want me too…the way you need me to”

She just stared at me. Now she looked like Aunt Heather… right before I took her…

“Follow me if you want to find out.”

I stood up, my hard cock making a definite impression on the group, it was level with Lisa’s eyes. She said nothing, she just got up and walked out of the tub. I grabbed her plump ass in front of everyone, looked back and smiled at them. She just kept walking.

“I’ll have her back soon.” I chuckled as I walked away. The 3 other ladies all looked jealous…they should be jealous…

We stopped by my chair to get my room key.

“Mom, this is Lisa…”

“Hi…” Lisa said. She was embarrassed... not totally sure what was going on.

“Does Lisa have a last name?”

Lisa looked like she was about to answer, I interrupted her, “She doesn’t need one for what I need her for.” I grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. “See you soon.” We walked off. Lisa just let me manhandle her in front of who she thought was my mother. My powers must be even greater than I realized… this sexy girl wanted me to keep using her… I could feel it.

We got in the elevator and I pulled her in for a kiss, which she eagerly returned. I pulled her suit aside and rammed a finger into her wet cunt. She fell back against the wall and came.

“Let me see your tits.” I commanded.

She did not hesitate, she pulled down her suit and proudly showed her young, firm tits. I slipped my finger into her mouth and she licked them clean. She was now enveloped in my scent… desperate to be close to me and my powerful cock. Dan sent me here to prove I was man enough to take what I wanted. Tammy was denying me what I craved until I finished these little side-quests. I was going to take it all out on Lisa… and Lisa was going to moan for me as I broke her…

The doors opened and she started to cover her tits up “Did I tell you to do that?!”

She pulled the suit back down and followed me, tits exposed to my room. Too bad no one saw us.

Once inside she kissed me again and I grabbed her suit and ripped it off her body. She was shocked… impressed by my feat of strength. She came in to make out with me more. Lisa needed more…

Now naked before me she looked at me, hoping I approved. I did. She wasn’t shaved but was well trimmed.

I pulled off my trunks “Oh my fucking God!”

I grabbed my cock, “Do you suck cock?”

She looked at me “No, but I know I can make you happy other ways.” She grabbed her tits.

I laughed, and put my hand under my cock… I wanted Lisa to get a closer look, “I bet any of those women in the tub would suck my cock. So, either you do, or you leave.”

She barely hesitated as she dropped to her knees and used both hands on my cock. She was soon sucking it like a pro. Like all the women who suck my cock, she can’t help but masturbate and cum. She looked at me in utter shock at her orgasm. I walk around her. Lisa is humiliated, she does not know why she is obeying a teenager’s orders. But as I get on the bed, she gets on her knees for me. She needs me to keep ordering her…she needs more…

“Ok, you can ride me now, bitch.”

She looked like she might protest being called that, but instead she straddles me and lowers herself onto my cock. She slides her body down. Each new inch drove her mad with lust.

“Oh God… it’s so big, but it feels so good.”

She cums again in a few minutes but keeps riding me. She wants more…

I feel my balls tightening and know I am ready to cum. “I take it you don’t let guys cum on your face, do you.”

She is writhing in pleasure “Fuck, cum wherever you want. Cum all over my fucking face.”

I push her off and she looks up at me, her mouth slightly open as I cum all over her. She cums again.

I watch her lick up all she can.

“Go clean up.” She gets up on wobbly legs and goes to the washroom, just as I ordered her to do. I go out on the balcony. She saw me and looked down in shock at my Alpha-cock, “My god, your still hard?!”

“Of course, we aren’t done. Grab the rail.”

“What? People… people might see me?”

“That… makes it better.” I told her. Lisa was sexy, hot and she felt good on my cock. But Lisa was easy. Lisa was too easy to control… I knew I could do more… I could take more…

She hesitantly moved out and grabbed the rail. I go behind her and start fucking her. It did not take long for her to no longer care if people could see her. She bounced back on my cock with the same need all my other whores do.

I noticed Tammy. She waved to me… she was proud of me as I took my whore for a ride, “Wave to my mom.”

“What?” she said, confused. Then she looked down and sees Tammy waving. She started to pull back, but I rammed her hard, sending her upper body over the rail, exposing her tits to anyone looking up and she gasped and came again.

Once I was satisfied…We moved to the bed and I fucked her for a while longer, trying many positions. Finally, I pull out to cum all over her face again. She’s done, I think to myself. She’s been fucked to her limit…she was sexy, and she felt great… but I felt that perhaps she was a bit beneath the MILFS… less stamina then Tammy had… She was licking up the mess…trying to taste me any way she could… when she saw Tammy standing in the doorway.

Lisa was now my cum-whore…seeing Tammy, a confident, sexy and well put together woman… it made the poor young girl realize just how far she fell under my power.

“Are you done fucking this slut, Zach? We have lunch soon…”

“Yeah, I’m done with her. You can leave now.”

Lisa looked around, trying to cover her nudity “I… don’t have anything to wear, you ripped my suit.”

I toss her a robe. “Here, now get out.”

She ran her hand over her face and hair, still covered in cum “Can I please clean up?”

“No skank, get out!” Tammy yelled at her, grabbing her arm and tossing her towards the door. It’s hot…seeing these girls belittle each other… for me.

Lisa lost her balance and managed to not fall as she ran out, barely getting the robe on before she was in the hall.

“So, how was she?” Tammy asked as she pulled off her suit. I want her so badly… and as she teased me with her every curve… I think she wanted me to remember how badly I wanted her.

I pulled her in for a kiss “Nothing, compared to you.” Again, she broke the kiss… she was right next to me, but she was here for Dan… I had to keep fucking… had to do anything to stay like this… anything to keep getting what I wanted…

“I have to change. You did well… but don’t let it go to your head, Zach. Lisa was a just a little girl…there’s so much more you need to do… you should read the next note.” I watched her ass sway as she walked to the washroom.

I grabbed the next note and read it:

o Find a married couple, take the wife away from the husband… with his knowledge

o Really humiliate the husband. Get it to the point that the wife tells him how much she wants to fuck you

o Make sure they both know that your ‘Mom’ will be fucking her too

o Have him come collect her at 6, make sure he sees you finish off his wife

o Preferably a woman in her 30’s or 40’s with kids

Tammy came out dressed in a sexy summer dress. I assumed she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Well…Looks like I get to fuck you soon…”

“I can’t wait” she kissed me again “I haven’t had a cock in me in 8 hours... you just need to be man enough… to put some loser husband in his place… then I’m yours again…”

I did not even need to ask. This was Tammy’s task. Tammy wanted to see me take down another husband. She wanted to see me dominate another man. Even before all of this, it was obvious that Tammy had issues with her ex-husband. In fact, if they hadn’t had problems, there’s a chance that Dan would never have fucked her in the first place. I was going to make Tammy proud… I was going to fuck the shit out of the hottest wife I could find… and demoralize any man who got in my way.

We get a table at the restaurant and eat while looking around. Tammy liked a few women, but I focus on one man. He is a large man, maybe 250 lbs, early 40’s and a complete ass. His wife is a pretty brunette, with a bob haircut, a chubby face and a curvy body. I can’t see her ass, but her tits are pretty big, definitely bigger than Tammy’s. She is wearing a nice blue dress. But like I said, her husband is the reason I chose her. He is loud, obnoxious and treating the staff like servants. When he yelled at the waitress for taking too long with the food, my choice was made.

They were just finishing up, he was gesturing to the waitress for the bill, practically yelling. I got up and walked over, telling Tammy to stay there and wait for me. Tammy gave me a grin I’d never seen before. She didn’t just want me…she wanted me to be cruel…it was a sexy grin… “Good choice. Put him in his place baby. I can’t wait to lick your cum off those tits.”

I sat down at their table and looked at the woman, ignoring him. This time I’m just going to take what I wanted. I let the power do the work. My job is to want… it’s everyone else’s job to obey me…

“Hi there, my name is Zach and you are very beautiful. Are you from around here?”

She looked completely confused, but I could tell she was flattered…and as she started to experience being around me, as my pheromones entered her world, that confusion was turning into the same thing all the MILF’s experienced when around me…submission…

“What the fuck are you doing?” The man shot out.

“Talking to a beautiful and interesting woman, do you mind? So, what’s your name?”

“Rachel...” she says… she is already falling for me, I can tell… but he interrupts us again.

“Hey dick-head, you have 3 seconds to get out of here or I am going to kick your ass.”

I ignore him. For some reason I am full of confidence and not the slightest bit afraid of getting hurt. I reach out and move her hair from her face, in a very sensual manner. I want her to start to realize that she’s mine.

That’s when his fist comes at me. I swear it’s like it was slow motion. I barely move my head to see it, I grab his wrist and squeeze and slam it to the table. He yells out in pain. “Do you mind, you’re being rude.” I never even look at him, I keep staring into Rachel’s eyes… she’s mine now, I can feel it.

“So, what’s your dad’s issue?”

“No…no… he’s my…my husband.”

“What, he’s like 60 and you’re like 30.”

“Oh…oh you’re sweet…soooo sweet…actually, I’m 43 and I have 3 kids.”

“My god, I never would have guessed. That makes you a MILF.”

“What’s that?”

I cupped her cheek and looked her right in the eye “A Mom I’d Like to Fuck!”

“Oh my…”

The husband starts to complain again. I turn to face him. He is wincing in pain. “Okay dick-head, we need to talk. I’ve listened to you be loud and a jackass to the staff. You need to learn a lesson. So, tell me, how much money do you have on you?”

“Not much…” he’s starting to get it. He’s starting to understand what I am…

“Dear, I have the $2000 you had me take out so you could go to the casino later.”

I squeezed his wrist harder. I swear I could crush it if I wanted to. “Look at me, that is the last time you lie to me, got it.”

“Yes…” I pull harder. We both know that wasn’t respectful enough for someone like me, “Yes…sir”

“Better. Gorgeous, give me the money.” Rachel reaches into her purse and hands him the envelope of cash. She has seen who the stronger man is… who the better man is…and now I’m going to make sure she is rewarded for choosing me over him. As Rachel began to sigh, just from the sight of me, she already wants me to badly to resist.

I let go of his arm, “Now, you will go to each and every staff member here, beg them to forgive your behavior and give them $100. When your done with the staff, start with the patrons nearest you, who you’ve also been annoying.”

“Okay…okay, but… but, what about my wife?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll stay with her until you get back, now go.”

He slinked away from the table and started with the waitress. I turned to Rachel. “How is a complete knock out like you with such a complete dick?”

“He’s… a bit much sometimes.” Her hand was now running itself against my arm. She was in my power now…

“He must really rock your world in bed. I mean you must cum 3 or 4 times before he does.”

She blushes “Well…No, not really…”

“What, a body like yours and he’s not fucking non-stop?” I could see her nipples getting hard.

“No, just the normal amount I guess…not…not non-stop…not enough…”

“Well we need to change that, don’t we?” She gave me a coy, little smile.

“What do you mean?” I could hear the desire in her voice.

“Well, I am looking at you, your gorgeous face, amazing eyes and what, 36D cup tits?”

“38E” she corrected me quietly while pushing them out just slightly for me.

“Even better. I want to take you and your 38E cup tits upstairs fuck you the way a sex goddess like you should be fucked.”

“Oh my… but my husband…”

“Fuck that limp dicked asshole. You deserve a man that can make you cum just by tit fucking you, don’t you?”

Her hands instinctively cupped her tits, “Oh God… you can do that? I.. I… I want a man that can… that can do that…”

“And you see my mom over there?” she turned her head.

“Yes”

“I would love to see you rubbing your giant tits on her pussy while I fuck you silly. Just picture it, you on all fours, you plump ass pointed up, my huge cock ramming your wet cunt, you… rubbing your rock hard nipples on her bald, wet pussy. Doesn’t that sound delicious?”

“But, but, but… she’s your mom… and I’ve never been with a woman, but oh my that does sound so nice...”

I turned her head to face me. Now it hit her. Now Rachel knows the power I have over her, “But for me you will eat any cunt I tell you to, won’t you?” I moved my hand down and cupped her tit. She moaned out, as though she had no more control… and I know she just had a small orgasm

“God yes, anything.”

“Then this is what you are going to do…”

I spoke to her for a few minutes and returned to my table. She went to the washroom and came back about the time her husband was done. He paid the bill and begged her to leave now. “Sorry… sorry again, sir… Rachel, let’s just…just come on…” he said as they left.

Tammy and I followed them to the elevator. He was mortified to see us. He stood as far back as he could, putting his wife between us, clutching his sore wrist. They were going to the 14th floor, we were going to the top floor.

He says nothing as I walk up to him “What’s your name anyways?”

“Fred.”

“Fred, it has come to my attention that you don’t treat your wife the way you should, so we, my mom and I, are going to fix that.” Tammy walked up to Rachel and pulled her in for a kiss. Rachel leaned in and kissed her back. I told her it was the only way she would ever get me… and she desperately wanted me now. Rachel gave Tammy her all.

“Rachel, what are you doing?”

She says nothing, just turned and kissed me. It’s a hot kiss. With Lisa, she tasted like curiosity. With Rachel, she tasted like desire… like an obedience that I wanted to reward for being so good… Like she was a woman that was about to burst open if I allowed her to burst.

The doors open. “This is where you get off. Rachel will be ‘Getting Off’ on our floor… many, many times.” I cupped her ample tit for him to see. “Now, Rachel.” she heard me, reached into her purse and pulled out her bra and panties… just as I had orderd her too.

“He told me… that I won’t be needing these. Sorry, the panties are pretty wet.”

“You can come pick her up in room 2501 at 6 pm sharp. Don’t you fucking dare be late.”

Tammy’s hands, and mine, are now all over Rachel.

“No…no, sir…I won’t” he says meekly.

I hold the door open for a second. I’m not done, I need this man to break even more.

“Rachel, tell me something sexual Fred here has always wanted from you, but you never let him do?”

“That’s easy, he always wants to cum in my mouth, but I’ve always refused.”

I look right at him, “Rachel will you let me cum in your mouth?”

As the doors closed, she says “god, yes! You can do anything to me!” The last thing he saw was his wife kissing Tammy while I lifter her skirt to expose her plump, bare ass.

Once the doors close Tammy was all over Rachel, kissing and pulling her dress open and exposing her tits. Meanwhile I raise her dress and expose her great bubble butt and run my fingers along her crack, find her pussy and jam 3 fingers in. She cums almost immediately.

Tammy looks at her “Get used to it honey, he’s going to make you cum so many more times.

We get back to the room and are all naked in no time. I sit and enjoy a great double blow job with them using their tits as well. I almost cum before they do. When I do cum, Rachel keeps her mouth over my cock, but can’t handle it all, half hits her in the face and tits. While they lick each other clean, I move behind her and start fucking her hard. Tammy sits on the couch and makes her lick her pussy, then rub her clit with her tit.

Blow Jobs. Missionary. Doggy. I even take her anal virginity. I take it all. Unlike Lisa, who was a way to warm up my powers, Rachel is a MILF that I want to break in. With her sexy curves, and massive tits, Rachel has so much to give me before I am satisfied. As Tammy joined in, as she watched me break a total stranger, getting her own turn at sampling Rachel’s skills, I see Tammy proud at being mine. I’m no longer that boy she felt was lurking around her. Now I was a man, a powerful man, who made her, and this sexy strange woman moan with every order I gave them. Once I had them stacked, one on top of the other, they stopped being women. They became holes for me to enjoy. I’m not proud of what I did to Rachel, how thoroughly I used her… but I enjoyed every moment of it, and I know she enjoyed it too.

At 6 pm sharp there was a knock at the door. I was enjoying Rachel on her knees in front of me, my cock between her tits. Tammy, who was recovering from my fucking her to multiple orgasms a few minutes ago, got off the couch and went to the door. She opened it without any attempt to cover her nudity. Fred was there, his eyes bugging out of his head.

“Zach is almost done with her.” She walked away, not caring that he could see her. To her, he was barely human. It was like being naked in front of your dog, you just don’t care. Tammy then came back to my side. She was at my side to encourage me… to admire me and all I could do and take…

Fred looked at me, his wife sucking and tit fucking me. I blew my load and covered her as she came. She sucked me clean and Tammy got on her knees and started to lick up the mess.

Fred stood silently as he watched his wife do things to me that he never thought she would do.

I never addressed him. Once clean, Rachel stood and kissed me, thanking me over and over. Then she kissed Tammy. She slipped on her dress, not bothering to do it up, her tits swinging back and forth as she walked out, never saying a word to Fred.

Tammy and I showered. The façade is over. We don’t speak now. I just fuck Tammy. I fuck her like the mad animal I am. I am an Alpha. I take what I want, and my prey submits to me. And Tammy submits. She bent over for me, as low as she can go, offering me whatever I want. It felt like I had fucked Tammy hundreds of times at this point… but every time was as good as that first time. She wanted me to take her, and I got off, knowing that my darkest fantasy… a submissive, eager, and fuckable Tammy… was now completely and utterly mine.

I still have more I need to do for Dan. But as Tammy dresses me in new clothes for dinner, as she accentuated my new sex appeal so I look like the kind of man Tammy would want… I know what I am… I know what I am, and nothing can stop me. Tammy looked me over. Now fully dressed, now ready to be shown to the world, Tammy wanted me. She wanted me and wanted me to know she belonged to me.