The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Zach’s Afterparty (Part 2 of 2)

Once at dinner in the swanky hotel restaurant, I opened the last envelope:

“This one was my idea, too.” Tammy said, “Heather, well you know how she is. She wanted you to be a bit meaner… break the family up at the end. My thought is… anyone can break up a family… I wanted to see if you could control a family… even keep them together, like you would be their… master…”

“Well then we better find a couple of women that are to your liking.” I was so full of confidence now that failure didn’t even occur to me.

We finish eating and head to the Hotel bar. It’s a nice lounge, good music, not too loud so people can talk. It’s fairly busy and all the booths are taken. I pick out one that I want, but three guys are sitting there. I approach them and after a quick chat they agree to give up the booth.

“Tammy, why don’t you thank them for me?” she smiled and kissed each one as they leave, the last one cupping her tit. Tammy gave me a look at that. As someone obsessed with Tammy’s boobs for years, I couldn’t really blame the guy.

I loved that Tammy was doing anything I told her to. It had only been a day, but as I see her, so glamorous and sexy… I don’t think I would ever get tired of controlling Tammy…

We ordered drinks and looked around. There were many beautiful and sexy women to pick from. In the booth next to us was a stunning young blond, with long silky hair, gorgeous face, beautiful smile and nice tits from what I could see. But it was just her and her boyfriend, so she was out. I actually felt bad for her, that she would not get to experience my cock tonight.

It was 8:30 and by my calculations I need two women in my room by 10 to properly do this task.

“Well, I am not going to get anywhere unless I actually talk to people, so I am going to walk around. Wait here.”

She pulled me in and kissed me “Hurry back”. She said it with a smile and warmth. It was the first time we kissed in public. She wanted to be seen with me… be seen serving me. I think she is starting to fall in love with me or at least feel for me, what I feel for her.

I walked around, meeting many people, being welcomed by all and hit on by all the women I meet. But after 30 minutes I can’t seem to find any related women.

I see Lisa walk in with the same group as before. She comes running up to me and kisses me. The 3 women with her also run up. None of them are smiling… rather, they are yearning.

“Oh Zach, please, please tell me I can come back to your room tonight?” Lisa said. The rest of the group had joined us by then. They all must have heard what I could do… It was liked being worshiped, everything I ever wanted… and I wasn’t sure I could do it, because I needed to fuck specific kinds of women.

The bustier of the women, the one with a boyfriend looked at me “My cousin tells me you rocked her world. I can’t believe you’re as good as she says, but… I would love to find out... I need to find out…Zach…”

“Me too.” “and me” the other two ladies added.

Cousins… this could work…

“What about your boyfriend?”

The boyfriend looked at me “I’m ok with it, but… could I watch? I just… I just…need to watch”

I grabbed this hot piece of ass around the waist and pulled her in and whispered in her ear “And what if I said I would fuck all four of you, but you would have to eat each other out, including your cousin?”

I knew the answer before she gave it… they were deep into my power now… they would do anything for it now, just like the MILFs last night did anything I wanted…

“For a chance to fuck you…fuck… I’d eat every pussy in here.”

They were drunk on my power… I now realized that too much of me made people addicted to who I was now. Good, I thought… about time people realized what kind of man I always was…

They bought me a drink and we chatted. I didn’t give the ladies an answer, I still had time. But I gathered them around me. I was finally that guy. The guy at the party, the guy that had all the hot chicks surrounding him. But unlike those guys… there was no limit to what I could take if I wanted it.

I drank with them for 20 minutes, the ladies practically begging me to take them to my room. They were getting more and more rowdy, trying to entice me with their sexy bodies. Lisa and her cousin even kissed for me and Lisa played with her cousins’ tits.

Then I noticed a woman walk in. She was older, maybe 50. She was tall and elegant, long wavy blond hair, high cheek bones, slim, but curvy, nice looking tits, long legs and tight ass. She was wearing a long skirt, silk blouse and high heels.

I ignored the group as she and her husband walked by. She walked up to the table next to mine and the young lady in the booth jumped out of her seat and ran to hug her. I could hear from where I was.

“Mom, I missed you so much!”

I watched them hug. The daughter about 3 inches shorter, on her tip toes, hugging her mom hard, the hug being returned. Here larger tits pressing into her mom’s firm tits. I got a good look at the daughter now, her body was curvier than her mom’s… her ass was bigger, but still amazing. She was in a short, loose skirt and nice top, which accentuated her full chest. I instinctively pictured them naked, pressing their tits together. I did that almost every time I saw women hug. Then I realized that I didn’t have to imagine. I was going to see that classy women lick her daughter’s cunt while she begged me to fuck her.

The daughter hugged her dad and the boyfriend said hi. The daughter showed her mom a ring. She must have just gotten engaged.

I turned to the women. I was about to reject my first pussy… I wanted something else now. But why not test these women… why not make them wait, the way I always had to wait to get girls interested?

I gave Lisa my number. “Now, I want all of you to go back to one of the rooms. I want the four of you to put on a great show for the guys… and guys, take video. Then do anything the guys want to make them cum all over you. Maybe when I see how good you all are, I might let you come to my room.” They all ran off, the guys thanking me over and over as they left.

I just laughed and made my way to my new prey.

I returned to Tammy, she was smiling, looking behind her now.

“I’m pretty sure you’ve chosen, haven’t you, Zach?”

“Oh yeah, that’s for sure.”

Tammy and I listened for a few minutes. The mother and father, Jeri and Norm, lived about an hour away. The daughter and her fiancé, Jessica and Patrick, lived across the country and were in town for Patrick. Some kind of business meeting. They got engaged last month and the parents drove up to see them. They would spend the weekend with their daughter and her beau,

I called over the waitress and asked her to send a bottle of champagne to the table and tell them it was from us, a congratulations on the engagement. When it arrived, they looked at us and thanked us.

“Please, join us for a drink.” Norm said.

Tammy and I sat with them, obviously my scent was hitting all of them. I just enjoyed Jessica’s hot body, and wondered which MILF would look sexier bent over… Tammy or Jeri…

It was now 9:15 and I had a plan. I simply told Tammy to play along, no matter what.

We all sat, and Patrick told the story of how he proposed. I had positioned myself between mother and daughter, they were all too enraptured in the champagne and my pheromones to notice how odd that was. I slipped my hands under the table and on each of their knees. They both jumped a bit, but neither tried to remove my hand, even as it rubbed their leg and moved up to their inner thigh. I was a teenager, hot now, but it was still inappropriate for me to be these touching two incredibly sexy, older women.

I smiled, watching both ladies try to act casual as I ramped up their arousal.

By the time Patrick finished the story I was only inches from their pussies, both having hiked up their skirts and spread their legs as an invitation. I pulled my hands away, just shy of the prize. I did not even need to look in their eyes. These women would be like all the others. They wanted me, they needed me, and now they were going to submit to me just to get a taste of my power.

“You know what, mom and I have a great suite with a full bar, amazing balcony and great view. Why don’t the four of you come up and join us for a drink?”

“That sounds… great…” Jessica quickly answered.

“Yes, let’s do that.” Jeri added.

The men just followed along. Any kind of pause they had, Tammy just gave them a flirtatious moment… even with women like Jeri and Jessica, Tammy was one of a kind, and the men would just fall deeper into their roles.

We left and got on the elevator, I took a position in the back, the ladies each with their man. Tammy was beside me. As it began to go up, I reached out and cupped a hand on each of their asses. Neither of them turned around, but they also did not stop me. I enjoyed every moment of this…and Tammy just eyed me the whole time… she loved watching her man take what he wanted.

We all walked into the room. “Norm, Patrick, why don’t you two make us all drinks?”

The men walked to the bar. They both seemed partially confused, but also had no intention on defying any order I gave.

I looked at Jeri and Jessica and smiled. Tammy kissed me on the cheek and said, “I’ll go see if they need a hand.”

Trying to act casual about things, Jeri spoke first. She walked past me, looking around and brushed my shoulder with her chest as she did “This room is amazing. Is it a one or two bedroom?”

“Just one, with a super-sized king bed”

She turned and looked at me, then to Tammy, who was flirting with the men, “Really. Sounds… cozy.”

“Oh, trust me it is.”

Jessica was just staring at me, obviously she missed her mom’s meaning and the discovery she had made.

“I need to use the washroom” Jessica said.

“Use the one in the master bedroom, it’s nicer. I’ll show you.”

I walked her there, my hand went to Jessica’s waist. The younger blonde leaned into it. She was mine now… it was time to play with her the way I wanted.

We barely got in the room and she turned and started to kiss me. “Oh my god I want you so bad.”

She was a good kisser. She was exploring me, trying to experience all of me… to find all of my power. I kissed her for a bit, I sensed that her fiancé was lost to her at this point. There was only me now… then I pushed her away.

“Just go use the washroom. We will see what happens later.” I gave her ass a good smack as I pushed her away. She pouted as she walked away. I did notice that she added a shake to her ass… anything to get me wanting more of her…

Jeri walked in while her daughter was in the washroom. “I need to use the washroom too. Is Jess still in there?”

She had walked right up to me “Yes she is. You can wait…right… here.”

Jeri didn’t say a word, she leaned in and kissed me. I reached up with my hand and cupped her firm tit. She moaned in my mouth. She pulled back “What am I doing?”

“Anything I tell you.” I looked her straight in the eyes as she pulled back and heard the door open. My hand was still on her tit, she didn’t dare move it. “Yes, anything you want.” I smiled and pulled my hand away.

“My turn…” Jessica said as she walked back to us... barely phased that her mother was so close to a teenaged stranger.

Jessica walked right up to me and when the bathroom door closed, she moved in to kiss me again. I stopped her… I rejected her the way all the women in my life used to reject me.

“Not yet. But trust me, it will be worth it.” I cupped her face, then slid my hand down and cupped one of her huge tits. She moaned out.

I turned and walked away. Norm was waiting with my drink. The ladies rejoined us, and we all chatted while drinking.

“I think we need another drink. Why don’t you and Steve bring them out to us on the balcony.” I said to Norm.

“Sure… thing…” Patrick said. Of all the guys I met so far… these two were the most agreeable. It was good to know your place at the beginning, I thought. I guess that was why Dan was still open to giving Mark and Rich a shot… if they knew their fucking place compared to us Alphas.

I walked out with the three ladies… my three ladies…

“Wow, what a view…” Jessica exclaimed.

“And…look… you have a hot tub…” Jeri added

“Oh, it’s amazing. Sitting in it, drinking and looking out at the view. It will blow your mind. We should all jump in.”

“But we don’t have suits?” Jeri noted.

“Ah, we’re all adults here. Besides, underwear is the same as a suit.” Tammy started to undo her clothes.

I took off my shirt, “Yeah, mom is right. Let’s all jump in.”

Tammy and I continued to strip down. When the ladies got a look at my semi hard cock in my boxers, they both started to strip, as though they were now in a trance.

“You know, it does sound… fun.” Jeri said.

Tammy got down to her underwear, realized she wasn’t wearing panties and her bald pussy was visible to us all. “Oops, forgot I wasn’t wearing any. Oh well...” We got into the tub, me in my boxers, Tammy in her black push up bra.

I watched Jessica and Jeri strip down. Jeri in a nice, but simple white bra and panties and Jessica in sexy red set. Both had amazing bodies. Jeri was firm and tight, Jessica soft and voluptuous, maybe bustier than Tammy, definitely firmer. They both tried to hide the wet spots on their panties, but they couldn’t hide their rock-hard nipples.

They both came in and sat on either side of me. Tammy sitting across from us… smiling at the sight of me in total control of these hot women.

“What’s… going on here?” Steve asked as he and Norm walked out with our drinks.

“We all decided to have a soak. Strip down to your shorts and join us.” I ordered.

They seemed a bit apprehensive, but both men stripped down and walked in. Both were sporting chubbies. Tammy directed them to either side of her. As confused as they were about their wife and fiancé, Tammy looked so fucking good in her black bra. I understood why they went in…no one could resist getting close to Tammy’s tits.

We all laugh and have fun, drinking and making jokes. My hands went under the water, having their own fun. I found my way into each lady’s panties and finger them right to the edge. They were moaning, they were eager, and they were mine. When I knew I had them ready to burst… I stopped.

Tammy looked down at her tits. “Boy, with this bra wet, I may as well not have it on. You can see everything.” She reaches back and takes it off. She flings it out of the tub, making no attempt to cover her tits.

I just look at Jess and Jeri. Jessica is first to react “Your… right Tammy.” Off comes her bra, followed by Jeri’s. Jessica’s large, bouncy tits landed in my face. Jeri brought hers even closer to me. She wanted me to know they belonged to me now.

“We need more drinks. Why don’t you two fine gentlemen help me?” Tammy stood up out of the pool, not ever attempting to cover her nudity, holding each man’s hand and pulling them out. Their rock-hard cocks easily visible now as they follow Tammy inside. Her big, perfect, naked ass was their whole world.

I stood up and faced the ladies. “I may as well get comfortable too.” I slip off my boxers and my rock hard 9.5 inch cock springs free, both ladies were mesmerized by it.

“Oh my…” was all Jeri said.

Jessica licked her lips and reached out. I slapped her hand away. The sudden action snapped them both out of their trances. They looked up at me, like a puppy waiting for a treat.

“Now, we all know what is going to happen here and you both want me, right?”

They just nodded.

“Well, I can give you both the best night of your lives, all you have to do… is everything I say. Understood?”

Again, they nodded.

“If you even think about denying me anything, I will kick your asses out of here. Now first thing, toss your panties over the balcony. You won’t need them anymore.” They both reached down and tore them off and threw them over the side.

“Very good. Now let me have a proper look at you both.” They both stood and presented me their naked bodies. They both had neatly trimmed pussies. I reached out and cupped a tit on each. Jess was way bigger and softer, but Jeri’s were firm and full.

“You both have great tits. How big are they.”

“36D” Jeri answered.

“34DD, maybe bigger…” Jess said with pride.

“Turn around and grab the side of the tub, I want to see your asses.” They didn’t say a word, just did as they were told. I thought about my old life, how I would need to find the right photograph or video, hope that I could find the image to match my imagination. Now, these real-life bitches posed for me, and went out of their way to give me more… I ran my hand over both their asses. Jeri’s was smaller but really tight, Jess was full and round. I kept them bent over for a long time. They were obedient, they just kept their asses out for me to use, in any way I desired.

Then, I stroked both their wet cunts.

“Ok, face me again.” They did. “Now you are both going to show me just how much you want me.”

I gave them instructions and walked away before they could answer. I heard them debating, panting, and moaning as I got inside. I walked into the living room, naked and hard cock in full view of Tammy and the men, who were busy making drinks with a naked Tammy.

Norm looked like he was about to talk. But one look at my monster cock, and he knew I should take the lead, “Mom, join me on the couch. You two, stay back there and don’t say a fucking word… or fucking move until I tell you to.”

Tammy and I sat on the couch, she snuggled up to me and stroked my hard cock. The men just looked confused but did as they were told. I loved showing off how much power I had over Tammy. Seeing how much these other guys wanted it, wished it was them… I understood now the value of cuckolds and betas and why Dan made the men watch him take his MILFs.

Jeri and Jessica walked in. Both still naked and they didn’t even look at their men. Just at me and Tammy. I could see jealousy in their eyes as Tammy stroked my cock.

They walked right up in front of us and stood at attention. Jeri spoke. “We thought about what you said, and we decided… we want you… and will do anything for you.”

Jessica continued “We hope this will… please you.” She turned and faced her mother, pulled her in and they started to kiss and fondle each other. Tammy kept jerking me as we watched them. Their kissing turned into tit sucking and eventually Jessica on her back and Jeri on top of her in a 69 position.

They licked each other. All over. At one point, Jeri got on the floor, her fingers went to her daughter’s cunt, and her face was buried between her daughter’s large ass. Jessica rubbed her big tits and began to moan. Knowing they both needed to cum, Jessica grabbed her mommy from behind. She just slid down Jeri and scissored her mother until Jeri moaned. As they fucked each other, they both came. They came and came… praising me and my cock the whole time they debased themselves for me.

“Very well done. You may now suck my cock.” They scrambled to their feet and went to work on my cock. The men watched this in silence.

I let mother and daughter suck my cock and finger each other until they came. Then Jessica climbed on and rode me while her mom sucked on her tits. Once she came, Jeri got on and Jessica returned the favour. I blew my first load on their kissing faces.

We moved to the bed and Tammy joined us. The men watched for 2 hours from the door while I fucked the shit out of their women. I particularly enjoyed taking Jessica from behind. Her large ass was fun to break through, and especially as Tammy and I grabbed her large pillow-like tits. I came hardest with Jeri on top of me. For an older lady, she was a perfect lay. As she bounced on top of me, her sexy tits slamming into my face, her pacing was remarkable. Not many women can time cumming with my monster cock… but Jeri knew what she was doing. I came for her, and she thanked me as I broke her in two. As I took Tammy, the mother and daughter lay beside us…worshiping us… like the gods of sex we were.

The ladies were exhausted, sleeping on either side of me. I looked at Tammy… it was time to expand my control over her… it was time to whore her out to other men, for nothing more than my amusement.

“Why don’t you see if those two can make you cum.”

“Doubtful, but I’ll give it a try...for you…”

They barely lasted 5 minutes, Norm fucking Tammy doggy style, Steve fucking her face and they came. Tammy was too much woman for either of them now… Just as their women were now aware that they were only meant to serve Alpha cock like me. Still, these two guys were respectful enough when we met… they seemed like nice enough guys. They knew their place and deserved not to feel like complete shits.

It was almost midnight. “Okay, guys get dressed and go back to Steve’s room. You can come at 9 am and collect the ladies. Don’t worry guys, I’m not going to steal them from you. If anything, the women you get back will do anything for you.”

They both thanked me…bowed to me… and left.

Tammy came out of the washroom, having cleaned up from the guys “Ok, all that did was get me horny for a REAL man… for you... my love…” She climbed on top of me and rode my cock. This woke up the other two and started a whole new session. They never even asked about Norm and Steve.

Finally, I was satisfied, and all three ladies were sleeping. I took my phone and checked. I had several videos from Lisa. The four ladies did a good job following my instructions and the men had lots of fun fucking them and covering them in cum. The last video was all four ladies, faces covered in cum, begging me to come find them. I considered it. They were hot, but nothing compared to what I was in bed with now.

We woke up at 8 am and had a group shower. After a quick go with all three of them, I mainly used Jessica to clean and tend to my needs in the massive shower. I gave Jeri to Tammy. I wanted Tammy pampered. I wanted her taken care of. Jeri cleaned, caressed and pleased every inch of Tammy. My perfect woman deserved a perfect and sensual morning. My slaves would need to learn to serve me in any way… that included getting them to get my other slaves ready for me…Tammy was my ultimate prize. I wanted her obsessed with pleasing me, and grateful for all of the things I could give her.

By 9 Norm and Steve were there to collect them. Naked under their towels, the blonds handed their clothes to the men and each kissed me.

“Now remember your orders ladies”

The men both looked a bit confused

“Yes sir...” Jeri answered. “Come on Norm. I haven’t sucked your cock in years...and Zach said we should practice as often as you want… so I can be as good as our daughter is… at blow jobs…”

“And we have to show you both what we learned last night. Daddy, I will get to ride your cock.”

The men actually shook my hand and thanked me.

“Steve, make sure you fuck Jeri from behind while she eats out your fiancé, it’s great.”

They all left. I turned to Tammy.

“Well, how did I do?”

Tammy, still naked from the shower, walked up to me and kissed me deep and passionately “I don’t think you could have done better. Now, we have about an hour to kill.” She kissed me again.

I scooped her up and took her to the bed and we made love for the entire hour. She was mine now… but in many ways I was hers. She had controlled me all her life. And as I felt her magnificent breasts, her big, sexy ass, the smoothness of her skin, the smell of her hot breath, the feel of bliss as her hand danced on my body, the little moans as we kissed… I knew I would never let her go. I would make her want me… and every day, I would take Tammy deeper and deeper… because I could no more resist her than she could resist me…

We check out and drove home. Tammy held my hand the whole time. I loved that she now looked at me with adoration instead of contempt. And I looked at her with a confidence I never knew I had…With a snap of my finger, and Tammy would make any desire I had become a reality…

We pulled into my driveway and saw Rich in the front garden weeding and Mark was finishing up cutting the grass. We got out and approached them.

Tammy was holding my hand. I looked to my old friends, “Hey guys, what’s up?”

They both ran up to me. “Dude, isn’t this fucking amazing!” Rich yelled.

“What’s amazing?” I didn’t know what they knew, so I played it a bit cool. Tammy held me close. The entire neighborhood could see how close we were now. But I also think she wanted me to remember she was mine… hoping I would not make her please the nerds the way Dan did the other night.

“Dan told us everything. When we woke up yesterday, both hung over and we thought the shit that happened Friday was a dream…”

“Like cuming all over Tammy’s tits.” Rich added. Tammy shook her head. She only wanted real men now…boys like these still grossed her out.

“Then we went upstairs and saw your mom… riding Dan’s cock on the couch…” Mark went on, “While our moms were licking Heather’s tits and cunt! Holy shit dude! I’ll never forget it. Mom’s always been a type-A workaholic… but then seeing Heather just… just own her like that...But then… Dan let us watch everything. We watched while he explained how things were going to work from now on.

“He made us do all the chores yesterday and as a reward we got to…we got to fuck our moms. We got to fuck them, and this time, we didn’t pass out and shit… All we gotta do is listen to Dan and we might get… we might get even more… Then some other women showed up, Lindsay and Holly from school, and Lindsay’s mom, and a hot girl named Ashley…”

“Did you know Holly was completely staked? I mean almost as big as my mom.” Rich interrupted again.

“Yeah, she has great tits. So does Ashley. Oh fuck, Zach… I didn’t even know girls as hot as Ashley… and they just do whatever he wants… whatever Dan wants he gets… We watched Dan fuck them all and… and because we were good, we got to fuck our moms one more time.”

I shook my head. It checked out with Dan’s philosophy. Piss Dan off, he breaks you. Obey Dan, do what he tells you… Zach wondered how many of his woman he’d have to share with his old… still kind of pathetic friends. Rich went on…

“We can’t touch your mom, or his… or Tammy here. They are off limits. But if we do everything Dan tells us to later… if we follow all of his…y’know his orders and shit… we get to fuck each other’s moms. This is so cool... I get to try Julie… all my fucking life I’ve wanted… Look man, we have to finish up...” They ran back to work.

It was kind of funny. I left my friends to their chores, Tammy said nothing. She just held me close… wanting only to be mine… and Dan’s I supposed.

We got to the door and it opened. I recognize Holly right away, just not used to her dressed like that. She was in a maid outfit, which did nothing to hide her massive tits, pussy and ass. I always thought Holly was cute… she scanned me, taking in the new and improved me… the me that she’d want to serve…

“Zach, so nice to see you.” She moved in and kissed me. Then she kissed Tammy “And you must be Tammy... Emily’s mom, right? I remember her from Camp. You are… stunning. Come in, come in.”

“This is Ashley.” Holly says as she points to a girl, dressed like her but a bit older. Ashley was as hot as Dan had described from his story. Short, blond and stacked like all hell. As the young woman approached us, I could tell that I would need to sample her too… assuming Dan was going to give me the fucking Alpha formula…

Ashley also kissed us both. They take us by the arm and lead us to the living room. This was where the moms used to make fun of their loser sons, the same place I took Tammy’s ass, where Tammy begged for it… how strange the world changed.

There we see Heather, dressed in a corset and garters, her bald pussy completely exposed. She has never looked hotter, it was like my Aunt was a dominatrix, and the way the other women in the room were bowing to her… it was as though Heather’s fantasy of lording her life before her friends was about to become a reality.

Beth and Julie were both naked, sitting on the couch while Lindsay and a woman I assumed was her mom are licking them… preparing them for their own sons.

Lindsay and Jill are dressed in matching crotchless panties and baby dolls. It looked like Dan had decided that some of the women were better as servants… while some would be given higher purposes.

Lindsay looked up from Julie’s cunt “Hey… Zach. It’s so nice to see you… you look… wow…oh, this is my mom, Jill.”

“Nice to meet you…sir…” Jill said. She lifted her head from Beth’s crotch and dived back in… as ordered by Heather…

“Well, I hope you two had fun… and more importantly, that our boy here did well?” Heather said as she leaned in and kissed me.

“Yes, he did.” Tammy said, her gaze not leaving my face.

“Great. Dan is dying to hear how it went.” Heather went on. I couldn’t get over how sexy she looked. Her garters made her killer legs even hotter. Zach had always wanted his aunt Heather. In fact, it was her that he felt he wanted… needed to lose his virginity too. Looking at her now, seeing how Julie, Lindsay and the others deferred to her… feared her… it was like Heather was born to be Dan’s top slave.

“As you can see…” Heather went on, circling the room, supervising the pussy-licking, “Dan, my Dan, has started to solidify how things are going to work for now on. Some of his slaves are going to serve him as maids, cooks… fluffers. Others, like me and your mom, well… we’re going to take a more… ACTIVE role in making sure that everything is perfect for you boys…” Heather approached me… she went for my ear…her breath turning me on, “Perfect for our boys… every day…leave everything to mommy and auntie…”

Just then Mark and Rich came running in.

“Heath- I mean… Madam, we are done all our chores…” Mark said to Heather as he and Rich stand at attention. It made sense to Zach. Why would Dan want to handle every little task himself? Better to let his mother…his domineering, mean and bully of a mother take charge of the slaves… it let Dan do the things he wanted to do… and it let Heather fulfill her fantasies by controlling others to serve her powerful son’s will.

Heather looked at them. She saw sufficient respect in their eyes… sufficient obedience to Dan… and herself, “Very well. Mark you may go fuck Beth and Rich… Julie is yours. Lindsay and Jill will clean up the mess when you are done.”

Heather raised her gloved hand. They both moved in and kissed it, as a sign of respect to Heather, the woman sexy, strong, and powerful enough to raise someone as great as Dan.

“Thank you… Madam.” They said to her, practically in unison.

They ran to their ladies, their clothes flying off as they did. There was no romance… they did not know how to do that kind of thing, Mark and Rich just took what they could get… Lindsay and her mom moved out of the way, as the already hard boys rammed their cocks into each other’s moms.

“Now, Tammy be a dear and put this on.” Heather handed her a blindfold.

Tammy did not question the request and put it on.

“Zach, escort her to your new room. Dan is waiting for your report and has a surprise for you two.”

I grabbed Tammy by the arm and escorted her to the stairs.

Heather turns to the group. Mark and Rich were already close to cumming. Jill was getting the next meal ready, knowing that if she made any mistake, Heather would make her punishment quite severe.

Heather then snapped her fingers. Lindsey, Ashely and Holly all stood in a row, ready for Heather, their Madam’s orders. “Okay ladies, time to work out those asses so my boys can fuck them, any way they want. Let’s start with the medium dildos.” The girls obeyed Heather’s every order, throwing their asses into the air with her next snap. Heather loved the control and dominating all of these women for her son’s pleasure left a large and evil grin on the mother’s face.

When we get to the top of the stairs, my mom walked out of my room, naked except for heels. She put her finger up to her mouth to tell me not to talk.

I escort Tammy into the room, where on the bed is Dan, naked. There is also and a girl I recognized right away, only I had never seen her naked. She was gorgeous, with long curly, red hair, a full-figured body, full soft tits, a neatly trimmed pussy.

She was on the bed, legs spread, fingering herself. She smiled at me.

“So, Tammy, tell me how our Zach here did.”

Tammy gave me a glowing report, while mom stripped her naked, keeping her blindfolded.

“Well cousin, I guess you passed…two Alpha’s will make everything I have planned safer, and now I know you can pitch in and follow my lead… Cindy, give it to him.”

My mom walked up, handed me a red pill and a glass. I didn’t hesitate. I took the pill and washed it down. Then mom kissed me “I am so proud of you.” She proceeded to strip me naked.

Mom fed me my first pill. That time she stood over me, with all of the sexual control, knowing that I would do whatever Dan wanted through her. This time though, mom fell below me, her hands moved all over my body. She knew what she was turning me into, and now she eagerly waited for me to lose control, so that I might fuck her the way she wanted her son to fuck her. I would do harsh, at times terrible things to women she both knew and did not know. But the power was so addictive, mom was like all the others. She wanted me to dominate…to take what I wanted.

I felt a surge of power as the Alpha was completed. I looked down at mom. She would be next. But I needed to fill Tammy with my power first… Tammy was mine and I needed to mark her with my seed. I needed her to know that she would always me mine. She was permanently mine to do with as I saw fit…

Dan saw this, pleased with his choice in trusting me.

“Tammy, Zach is going to fuck you now. Move forward and get on the bed on all fours.”

My Red-Headed MILF slave did as she was told and presented her full ass to me. Mom came up beside her as I lined up with her cunt.

“Tammy… to celebrate this moment…we have a pussy for you to eat while he fucks you.” Mom moved her head down and Tammy started licking the mystery woman’s cunt while I fucked my MILF. My old Jerk-off fantasy could not resist us now. We broke her, and now she needed to fulfill our every fantasy. As I passed through all of her folds, all of Tammy’s defenses… As I heard her moan at each of my powerful thrusts, I knew that she was mine to dominate…mine to break…

Tammy reached up and played with the woman’s full tits. It didn’t’ take long for Tammy and the woman to cum.

At Dan’s urging the woman pulled Tammy up and they start to kiss while I kept fucking her. It was so hot. Tammy’s sex felt so good and knowing who Tammy was pleasuring made it even better. The old Tammy would be horrified… our Tammy, our Tammy who worshiped my cock with all her soul was willing to do anything just to feel my powerful cock surge inside her…even debase herself and fuck her own daughter.

Dan reached out and pulled off her mask. Tammy opened her eyes and pulled back. “My God, Emily.”

“Hi mom. You sure do know how to lick a pussy.” Emily smiled at her mom, then pulled her back for another kiss. Whatever Dan had done to my once sexy neighbor had broken Emily’s mind. She belonged to Dan… and me… and to please us, she would even perform with her own sexy mother.

Tammy returned her daughter’s kiss and came again from my cock inside her. There was no resistance now. Mother and daughter had no time to resist… no will to resist. As I was reinforcing Tammy’s obsession with Alpha cock, Dan was showing my hot neighbor Emily what her new role would be. Tammy just thrusted her ass toward me at a faster pace. She got her release… being naughty for her masters… watching her only daughter submit to her masters will… made her cum so very very hard.

“Oh, Mom!” Emily moaned, “If you let me have some of that big cock… if you let me please Zach… I will return the favour and lick your pussy.”

Tammy looked at Dan who nodded. We switched up positions and Emily got between her mom’s legs. Before she licked her mother, she recounted how she got to this point. She made her mother hear every single detail as I, Zach… the pervert son of her mom’s BFF… took Emily over and over again…

“When Cindy and Dan came by yesterday… and I was naked and licking my first pussy while he fucked me less then 10 minutes after they walked in, I never imagined I would be licking your pussy too, mom. But I am glad I am. Their cocks…they’re so good… it feels so good giving them… giving them everything…”

I fucked Emily for a bit, then I pulled out and came all over her tits and face. Tammy and mom got to cleaning her up with their tongues. The new wave of Alpha in my system was making my waves of pleasure come faster… it would not be long before I wanted something new… and I had a house full of whores to please me like a king.

Dan and I left them to clean up, pulled on our trunks and headed downstairs.