The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Crashing Moms

Epilogue

All the ladies were walking around, cleaning, chatting, some cooking, all in various stages of undress. When they sensed their men… their Alpha’s… were near, they snapped to attention. They would all do subtle and unsubtle things with their bodies… hoping we would take them…

Heather was sitting at the table, drinking a glass of wine with Ashley behind her, giving her a shoulder massage, her huge tits rubbing the back of Heather’s head.

“How did Tammy like her surprise?” She asked us.

“She loved it of course, because she knows eating out her daughter would make me happy. And all of you bitches love what makes me happy, right?” Dan grabbed his mother’s hair… violently. It only made Heather moan in heat.

“Oh yes, Honey. We would all do anything… for either of you… just give us an order and we’re yours…”

“Good, send two bitches out with a couple of beers and some lunch. Zach and I have to talk.”

I followed him out. We passed Rich and Mark in the living room playing video games. Mark had on shorts, but Rich was naked. Dan looked disgusted. The boys shrunk in his presence.

“Rich, I am only going to say this once. Unless you’re fucking or getting sucked, I don’t want to see your junk. Put on some fucking shorts, you fat piece of shit.”

Rich scrambled to find his shorts and pull them on. “So sorry. I finished fucking Julie and…and I passed out again. Then I woke up and Mark was playing, I just joined him, didn’t even think about it. So sorry, it won’t happen again.”

“It better not.” We continued to the yard. We got to the pool. After the mess we made during my birthday, the entire backyard was pristine. Dan and Heather must have made the boys clean every inch of the place…

Dan jumped in to cool off. I followed suit. My body was so much stronger than it used to be. We got out and grabbed a couple of chairs.

Just then Ashley and Holly walked in. Both in heels and bikini bottoms and nothing else. Their massive tits sawyed with each step as they approached their masters… hoping they could please us in any way we wished. Both were carrying a plate of food and a beer. Holly handed me my lunch and Ashley gave Dan his. They knelt before us, should we need or desire anything else.

“Would either of you like anything from us?” Ashley asked as she stood beside Holly, both with their hands behind their backs, their huge tits touching.

“We have things to discuss. You two can rub each other down with sunscreen and entertain us, but don’t bother us.”

I watched the two, mostly naked girls run off, grab a towel and sunscreen, run back to us, strip off their bottoms and kneel on the towel and start to rub lotion onto each other’s naked bodies, putting on a great show for us. They were also really enjoying what they were doing… being around us alpha’s made the ladies horny all the time. They needed to play with themselves… to release the pressure of serving our perfection.

Dan spoke to me, but we both kept watching the show

“I am very happy you succeeded. We are going to have a blast from now on. I want you to understand how things are going to work. I am in charge, period.”

“Of course.” I knew I would not be above Dan, but hoped he would be the only one.

“I fuck who I want, when I want and how I want. That includes your mom and precious Tammy. Now don’t worry, I don’t plan on stealing her away. She’s great and losing my cherry to her was amazing, but I know you like the idea of her being yours… it’s how I got you to this point… Just remember, if I want her, I take priority. That’s pretty much how it will work. You can fuck anyone of these women and find your own, but no matter what, I am number one.”

“What about your mom?” I asked him

“What? You think because she’s my mom I don’t want her fucked. She’s hot, but you feel free to fuck her anytime you want... after the shit she put us through… she deserves to be wrecked by both of us. If she wasn’t such a fucking turn on, I’d probably punish her like I punished our dads… fuck her whenever you want, Zach… put that bitch in her place.

“Remember, her and every other cunt out there are yours. I gave you this because I need to grow out the control… the more you fuck them, dominate them… the better it is for me. And in case anything happens, it’s much safer having two alphas at the head. That way, if there is something I didn’t anticipate, we can act as a failsafe for each other… so keep fucking like you’re supposed to…

“That being said, I’ve made some decisions. My mom will be in charge of all our sluts. She will keep them in line and organized. So, if you decide you want to fuck Lindsay one night, just let mom know, she will make sure she is there.”

“Very cool.” I said.

“Mom will also be in charge of education, teaching them how to fuck and suck and take a cock in the ass and how to please us with other women.” That not only made sense, it sounded amazing. I pictured finding a woman and bringing her to Aunt Heather to learn how to fuck me better…maybe Lisa and her friends might finally be worthy of me if Heather put them through their paces.

“Your mom, Zach… I’m putting her in charge of the house. She’ll decide meals, sleeping arrangements for the others, all the shit a good woman is supposed to do for man. Unlike my mom, yours actually knows how to be a fucking mom, a good wife, and all that shit. I have big plans. It’s only a matter of time before we’re going to outgrow our houses. When we get our mansion, Aunt Cindy is going to run the house. A MILF as hot and sexy as your mom deserves a fucking mansion, and she’ll get to run it… make the perfect fucking home for powerful people like us.”

“Yeah… yeah that makes sense, but…” Thinking about mom, tending to all my needs while I spent the day fucking beautiful women. The idea of mom, in sexy outfits, taking care of a mansion, but this time, I could bend her over and take her…whenever I fucking wanted to… it was a great fantasy for sure, “But how can we get a mansion? Our families don’t have enough money to…”

“That’s what Julie is for.” Dan went on, “That stuck-up blond whore does more than just choke on my dick. I’m already deep into her company. Raising funds is going to be as easy as fucking an eager slut. See Sweet-Tits over there?”

Dan was pointing at Ashley. She was now moaning, rubbing her tits, as Holly went down on her.

“Yeah, she’s not the only one from that company I’ve already turned. Pretty soon, there’s gonna be so much cash we won’t know what to do with it. Fuck Julie whenever you want, but during the day, she’s gonna be working under me to get our future up and running.”

“Wow, that sounds amazing, Dan. Do all of them have roles like that?”

“No, most of them are just our whores. I don’t think Holly and her big tits are ever gonna be able to do more than carry our trays and worship our dicks. But that’s what our moms are for. For example, those sexy maid outfits Sweet-Tit’s and Holly were wearing? Apparently, Beth knows fashion and shit. So, Mom put Beth in charge of all the women’s cloths and shit. Now we can order them to wear anything we want, and Beth and mom will get that done for us. Our moms can deal with all the small, petty shit. I just need to further my research and build my empire. You do whatever the fuck you want.”

As Dan kept going, I realized I would need to find out what I wanted to do. Granted, a big part of me could not imagine stopping myself from doing what Tammy and I did at that hotel every day… taking one new whore at a time.

“Until we get something bigger, I will live at my parents’ house, which is now my house. You can stay here. My mom will stay with me, unless I have other plans, which most nights I will. You can have Tammy or your mom or both stay with you on nights I don’t want them.”

I got the message. I just needed to respect Dan, and then I could still get all the pussy I could ever dream of.

“Now dumb and dumber in there. I’m going to make them earn every pussy they get. But they will never, ever get to fuck my mom or yours or Tammy. Those three are the top and only we get to fuck them. Now, our dads. All the husbands are going to be celibate, no sex with anyone, until we say so. Some of the guys, like Jill’s husband, are nice enough and I may allow them to get laid, but most will just work for us and have to watch as we fuck their wives.”

“Dan, I have no problems with any of that. I owe you big time… whatever you say goes.”

Heather walked out with a couple of beers. The MILF put a large wiggle into her walk to draw us in. She bent low to place the new drinks at our table. “Are the girls behaving?”

I looked down. They were now in a 69. We told them to perform, so they gave their sexy show their all.

“Actually, I was about to reward them with some cock.” Dan stood up, took off her shorts and got behind Holly, who was on her knees, licking Ashley. Holly was quite a popular girl at our school. She never would have given Dan or me the time before this. Now, as Dan just thrust into her pussy the way he wanted to, Holly let out an impassioned moan. It was like she was being fucked by a god.

Heather smiled, watching her son take what he wanted. She then turned to me, a smile still on her face. Seeing her in that corset, her big tits throwing themselves in my face…knowing how much Aunt Heather got off on ordering these girls around… I needed to remind the ‘Madam’ who really ran things now.

“What the fuck are you smiling about? Get on your fucking knees and get me hard. I’m going to fuck your ass hard, right here.” Her smile left her face and she dropped to her knees, quickly fishing out my cock. She knew that I was in charge and above her… and she knew that I was going to push her to get what I wanted.

As I shoved my aunt’s head up and down my cock, Dan… now fucking Ashley in missionary… looked at me and gave me the thumbs up.

“Show her who’s boss.”

“Yeah, Zach…” Heather bent over. She shook and bounced her perfect, naked ass… showing that she was ready to submit to my cock, “Show Auntie who’s boss…”

As Dan took his big titted young sluts… over and over again… I took my Aunt’s ass for the ride of its life. At first, like with Tammy, Heather underestimated me… she underestimated that I could dominate her in any way I wanted. Then, as my entire length now dug deep into her ass… Aunt Heather began to cry. The pain… the creeping pleasure… a bitch like Heather did not realize that her body was nothing more than my cock-sleeve now. But as I tore her in two, she knew that she was completely at my sexual mercy.

“It’s too big!” Heather began to moan, “You’re cock… it’s too…too big!”

But that did not stop me. I spanked her full, firm ass. I rammed into aunt Heather… I took what was mine.

“Prove it…” I growled into my sexy aunts’ ear, “Prove that you deserve it…” It felt so good, “Prove you deserve to be the head bitch around here… show me you can take it… Heather!”

Her crying soon turned to moans. Her moans then turned to cries of pleasure. As I kept shoving my dick into her tight ass, Aunt Heather could then only praise me. She could only praise me for giving her a new, demeaning and submissive pleasure. Like all others, her ass was mine… all of her was mine. As I conquered my bitch of an Aunt, I knew that she would soon know how to teach others to worship, please, and submit to her Alpha-Nephew. Every experience I gave to her, she would give to others, motivating them to serve me more…

I came. I came deep inside of her asshole. And all my slutty, sexy aunt could do was thank me. She laid there, ass up in the air, amazed that she survived taking my fury… she was trying to find her breath…while panting my name…

“Tomorrow…” I told my Aunt, my foot on her back for emphasis, “I’m going to want to wake up to Emily… and Lindsey… fuck it, and you… all in sexy cosplay…Sci-fi costumes… like slave girls… think you can get that done, Head bitch?”

“Uh… oh my…yes… yes, master…” Heather moaned out through her post-orgasmic haze.

I gave her ass a large spank… I was eager to see if she could make that happen. I was promised all my fantasies, so it was time to test what these MILFs could really do for me.

After cuming in her ass and leaving her naked and passed out on the chair I headed inside with Dan. His sluts had fared no better than his mother did with me. They were shaking from how good their Alpha dominated them, and they held each other’s tingling bodies in support for what they just experienced.

I put my hand on his shoulder “You are the best cousin ever.”

He laughed “We are just getting started.”

“I was wondering, are Holly’s parents ok with her being here all weekend.” I asked Dan

He stopped in his tracks “You see, that’s why I need another Alpha. I should have taken control of them and even looked to see if her mom was fuckable. We don’t need any trouble, not that we couldn’t handle it. Tell you what, tomorrow, you take Holly home and meet her parents. I’ll let you decide if the mom is worth fucking. Either way you can make sure they will not cause us any problems.”

Turned out her mom was worth fucking. She was an uptight bitch, with a good body. Her tits weren’t as big as Holly’s, but she had a great ass. Here husband was a complete dick. Using my cock to put her in her place while he watched was glorious. He came in his pants when he stuck up wife had to eat my cum out of his daughter pussy. I brought them to Dan that afternoon and he was pleased.

From that point on, when we took a woman, we made sure we had all of her.

Dan and I fucked our whores all day. I made sure to fuck all the women I hadn’t fucked yet, on top of fucking Tammy and my mom too. I enjoyed all the hot young pussy… but I had to admit enjoying the mom’s more. I sought them out for seconds, and thirds… and I kept taking them more until I lost count. I guess what I always thought was true, I did have a MILF fetish. As I rammed into Julie, while her young legal aid Ashley tried to worship my balls, I realized one thing for sure. It would take all of these MILFs to give me what I truly wanted… truly needed… each and every day. And my phone would not stop ringing. All the women Tammy and I met, they all wanted more of me. Jeri even sent a video of Jessica riding her dad while sucking off her fiancé in hopes of pleasing me and getting me to come over. We needed a bigger place soon, because the thought of fucking Beth and Rachel at the same time, of being smothered by tits was something I could only resist for so long.

I also made a point of making Mark and Rich watch their mom’s double tit fuck/blow me and take a load all over their faces. I don’t care how well they served us… I still wanted them to know what their hot mommies really wanted.

At one point, Dan told me he thought he could make different pills for different effects. Something he was going to call a Beta pill, which would give the man similar, yet less effective powers as we had, but for only 18 hours and an Omega pill which would make a man a complete impotent loser until a remedy was given. He figured he could use these pills to make millions… and further his control.

But in all honesty, when Dan told me about his plans, I was not really listening to him. I was too busy enjoying Tammy’s ass. And my red-headed MILF was screaming, praising me as I defiled her.

Dan and I were DP-ing Tammy. Dan sat on my bed, the gorgeous Tammy bouncing wildly on his cock. I was behind my prized slut, slamming my Alpha cock into her ass as my cousin’s alpha cock smashed Tammy’s pussy. Tammy had obeyed us so well, so thoroughly since the hotel, that in a moment of blissful weakness I asked my ultimate fantasy what she wanted. She wanted this. She wanted both of our cocks at once, driving the mind-fucked MILF to new levels of bliss.

Tammy had never felt so full…so completely owned…so happy. A few weeks ago, Tammy was crashing on her neighbor’s couch, homeless, a new divorcee, creeped out sharing space with this creep of a boy and his perverted friends. Now, as she moaned my name, followed quickly by Dan’s, she thanked God that us ‘boys’ broke and made her submit to our sexual power. She was the prized possession of the most powerful men on earth, and she would do anything to make us happy. As our violent slams made her cum even harder, Tammy loved knowing that we would do anything to make her happy as well… she controlled me, I would give her all she asked for and my MILF would receive immense pleasure for the rest of her days. It was a blessed life, Tammy was a slut and wanted to give her Alpha’s more…and more…and more…

Around 8 pm, the 4 dads got home. Dan had told them all to come to my place when they got back. They walked in. Dan and I are sitting on the couch. Next to Dan are Beth, Julie, and his mother. Next to me are Tammy and my mom. The MILFs are naked and kneeling before us, pleasuring our cocks.

The rest of the women are mulling about, in various states of undress.

“Gentlemen… it’s time to talk….”

The fathers all stood against the wall and listened quietly as Dan told them how things were going to run from now on as they watched us fuck their wives. It lasted for hours… our Alpha pheromones breaking the last of their bruised spirits, while making our MILF’s beg for more debasing sex. The look on my dad’s face as I fucked mom in the ass, and she licked Tammy was the most satisfying thing I ever saw.

Dad left the house, confident that his loser son, with his loser birthday party would never be a real man. In a way he was right. The way these mommies worshiped me now was not even how you treated a man… I was being treated like a god.