The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Girl

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Marcy meets her new roommate Donna, but Donna only likes girls who party.

Part 1

Donna was excited. She was getting a new roommate today. The last one had left after they had disputes over chores. Donna didn’t hate her though since she knew how to have fun at least. That was her number one priority in life—having fun—and she hated people who didn’t like to have fun her way.

The door swung open and a woman stepped in; it was her new roommate. “Hi, I’m Marcy. Nice to meet you.”

Donna was disappointed. She knew immediately that this girl was going to be a stick in the mud. The sweatshirt/jeans combo, glasses, mousy hair—it was going to be a problem for her. Still, she played nice.

“Hi! My name is Donna! We’re new roomies I guess!”

Marcy put her stuff in her room and they chatted for a bit, and Donna decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, she shouldn’t be judging people on their looks, she thought. Donna herself was no slouch in the looks department, 5′8″, D-cup breasts, always dressed for a party, and somewhat of a temptress.

“There’s a party tonight at this place, want to go with me?”

Marcy didn’t look interested, “I don’t know, I just moved in. I should probably unpack...”

Donna wasn’t having any of that, “Hey now, you totally just moved in right? You should relax a bit!”

“I’m not really into—”

“Come on, I know some cool people—I can introduce you!” Donna grabbed her hand, pleading.

Marcy proved to be a pushover, “O-okay. I guess I’ll go. I better do some unpacking now then.” She figured it might be okay; it was true she didn’t know many people still, despite being a second-year student, and maybe Donna was right, she could relax a bit there. It’s just a party, how bad could it be?

* * *

“Donna! Donna where are you??” Marcy was yelling through the thick crowd jammed into the small apartment, trying to be heard over the blaring speaker system.

Donna came up from behind, “Right here! What’s up??”

Marcy turned around, “I don’t know about this party. It’s pretty...wild.” It was true; Marcy had never seen a party like this before, not outside of movies at least.

“Oh, you’ll be fine, you just need a drink! Here,” Donna said, handing her the extra cup she had picked up for Marcy.

She took it but wasn’t happy, “I don’t drink. I don’t really party either. I kinda want to—”

“Alright, hang on,” Donna knew it. She was a goody-two shoes square who didn’t know how to party. She hated those kinds of people. But she didn’t like knowing people she hated, “Just give us an hour! Then we can go home, alright?”

Marcy was once again easily defeated. “Oh, um, alright.”

The room was warm from all the bodies crowded around, dancing, lounging and drinking, “Um, Donna, is there water somewhere? It’s pretty hot in here.” She took off her sweatshirt and tied it around her waist, being careful not to spill the cup of alcohol she still held.

“Over here.” Donna walked them over to the drinks table and poured her a cup of water. As Marcy took it from her, she felt a strange tingle overcome her body. She didn’t notice Donna’s eyes flash red for a moment. Marcy took a sip of the water, then a gulp, then drank the whole cup.

“Donna, this water tastes strange. I still feel thirsty, do we have anything else?”

Donna had a nickname in party circles—known for her wild behavior and daring, she was called ‘Donna the Demon’. Little did they know how right they were.

“Why don’t you try the drink I gave you earlier?” Donna tried to hold back a smirk, knowing the water did nothing for Marcy now.

“But I said I don’t drink alcohol.” Marcy reiterated.

“I know, but it’s just a weak mixed drink, it’s mostly juice. Maybe it will help.”

“I-I guess I can have a sip.” She had never tasted alcohol before, but between the party environment and her want of a drink she figured a little taste wouldn’t hurt.

It hurt a tiny bit as the alcohol burned her a little, not being used to it and all. She swallowed a gulp though, and while it tasted a little bad to her, she immediately felt like her thirst was being sated, and so without prompting she began gulping down the entire drink.

“There you go, girl! Told you it would help!” Of course it would, Donna had made it that way. She couldn’t exactly change people’s minds, but she had other very compelling powers at her disposal. She had changed Marcy’s body so that when it was thirsty, it would no longer accept water, but alcohol instead. How? Well that was demon magic for you.

“Thanks Donna!” The drink she had barely had any alcohol in it however, so it was the equivalent of drinking a shot of water to slake her thirst, not enough.

“Still thirsty? Here I’ll pour you another. I’ll make this one stronger, it’ll help with the thirst more.”

“Okay,” not really understanding how that worked, but believing the results thus far, she took the cup and drank it down, taking what was now half a cup of vodka and 1/4 juice.

She wouldn’t get alcohol poisoning, her body used it like water now, somehow, but she wasn’t exempt from the other effects of alcohol, just as Donna intended.

“Th-thansh, Donna. I feel sho muchsh betterer, hehehe!” She stumbled as the effects of that much liquor took effect quickly.

“Alright, come on! Woo, party time!” Donna pushed a much more pliant Marcy out into the party.

One hour quickly became the entire night, as the two stumbled back home around 4am. Marcy had the wildest night she couldn’t remember, dancing with everyone and generally having the kind of time she never imagined. Donna was pleased, but a single party a wild girl does not make.

* * *

Marcy woke up feeling like her head was going to explode. Moaning in pain, she squinted at the clock, “2:30pm? Ugh...” She tried to get up, but sat back down as her head throbbed.

Donna walked in, looking fresh as ever, “How’re you feeling, roomie?”

“Ughh, my head. Do you do this all the time?”

“Not every day, but pretty often,” she replied as she walked to the kitchen, “don’t tell me you didn’t have any fun at all?”

Marcy knew she couldn’t deny it completely, “My head really really hurts though, and my throat feels so dry. Water?”

Donna brought over a glass, “Here, better than water.”

Marcy took a sip and coughed, “More vodka? Why?”

“Trust me, the best thing you can do with a hangover is have a little more alcohol. It’ll help with the hangover, and you’ll feel less thirsty.”

Marcy gave her a look like she was a strange person, “Go on, you’ll see.” Hesitantly, she drank a little more.

While she was sipping on it, Donna had found out more about her. They’d discussed how she studying to be a Chem major, and wanted to do research, her family, really her entire life. Before she knew it, it was evening time.

“Oh my gosh I forgr-forgot to packkk!” She slurred as she stood up, stumbled and sat back on the couch. “Blegh, I guess I’m still recoverin’ from tha’ hangover...”

Marcy had been constantly drinking the entire day and was effectively drunk again. Donna’s plan was working, and she kept it moving, “Well, that’s alright you can do it tomorrow, right?”

“Ssshool, tomorrow. Classhes.”

“Right. Well, why don’t I take you somewhere for a bit until you get better—so I can keep an eye on you? When you feel better, we can head back and you can pack, k?”

Donna was already taking Marcy’s hand, and she couldn’t resist, “Okayy, jush for a lil’ bit.”

Soon they found themselves at another party for a second night in a row. Marcy didn’t recover from being drunk, but was finding herself getting used to the party atmosphere, and before she knew it she was being dragged back to her room at 6 in the morning.

“Oh nooo, owww,” Marcy gripped her head in pain from the headaches. Donna was already there, this time with a glass of rum, and handed it to her. Marcy took it and began sipping it without question, remembering it worked well enough last time. “I think I overslept...” she spoke with her head still down, “am I late for class?”

“If 5pm isn’t too late, then no?”

Marcy shot up, “Omygod no-ow!!” She bent over from the headache. Whimpering, she continued, “I missed my first day of classes! What am I going to do??”

She limped over to Donna, whining about school and how she couldn’t afford to miss anything, and Donna hated it. What’s the point of school if you weren’t enjoying yourself? More importantly, Marcy was annoying her with her high-strung anxiety attack, and Donna had just the thing to calm her down.

“Come here, I have something that can help you.”

“Class notes?” Marcy said, draining the four shots worth of rum in her glass as she felt it sate her thirst.

“Come on!” She frowned as she tugged her over to her room.

Marcy glanced around Donna’s room, somewhat in awe of it. It was somewhat darker than she expected; the walls were painted blue-gray, and covered in posters of death metal and bodybuilders. The floor was littered with flyers and postcards from various clubs and parties, as well as various lingerie. She blushed as they walked past a bottle of lube and some condoms, and stood as Donna dug through her drawer, trying not to look at anymore things she might find scary.

The alcohol was already starting to hit her again as Donna found what she wanted. One click from a lighter later and Marcy was staring in the face of something she very much wasn’t ready for.

“Here, just take a little toke of this. You’ll feel better.” Donna said, putting the joint she had put together in front of Marcy.

“N-nnno! I don’t wanna do any drugs! Oh shoot, I’m already missing school what’m I doinggg!” If she was anxious before now she was having a panic attack.

Donna was a little tired of it, “Shh, quiet down. You won’t miss anything on the first day of school; it’s just schedules and stuff. And this isn’t really drugs, it’s just weed. Some herbs to calm you down. It’s way less worse than a cigarette or something.”

Marcy was really jumpy, and a little drunk, “I can’t, ish not good,” she said, shaking her head.

“You’re really jumpy right? How can you learn anything like that? Seriously this will help you calm down, so we can plan out your classes. You can’t do anything like that.”

Marcy was still anxious, but happy that Donna was willing to help. The alcohol in her system wasn’t helping her judgment, and she decided a toke or two wouldn’t hurt. It’s just herbs anyways, she thought.

Donna had her practically finish the joint, taking only a couple of tokes for herself, while Marcy had that and another drink.

“—And thash why balls are grossh!” Marcy concluded. Donna laughed, figuring the girl did have some bite in her, just hidden deep inside. She was going to bring all of that out of her, and more.

Marcy’s stomach growled, “I’m hungry, do we have shnacks?” Donna laughed some more.