The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Girl

Part 2

Marcy had a problem that night. She couldn’t sleep. It wasn’t like insomnia or anything, but she had almost felt as if it was daytime. Not knowing what to do with herself, she started becoming anxious. She was still tipsy, as she had perpetually been the last few days, but the high from the afternoon had worn off. The nervousness hitting her hard now, she crept over to Donna’s room, only to find that she was awake on the computer.

“Huh? No party tonight?”

“Not EVERY night honey, but it looks like you’re a night owl like me. That’s cool.”

Marcy sat down, “I’m not really. Actually I can’t sleep. Like, at all. I don’t know what to do. I think it’s making me really nervous, and I’m getting manic, I need something help. Do you, uh, have any of that...stuff... we had earlier?” She was nervous, but also very much wanted to get rid of the feeling.

Little did she know Donna had set it up that way. She had changed her body further so that whenever she wasn’t high, she would find herself as anxious as she got yesterday. She would have to smoke weed just to be ‘normal’. Donna was going to enjoy the evolving new Marcy.

“Here why don’t I just show you how to do this and give you a stash to start with.”

“Wow really? I don’t have any way to pay though... Oh gosh what will I do?”

“Relax, it’s on me, roomie.” She spent some time showing her, and sent her off to her room, where Marcy finally smoked her own joint. It had indeed calmed her down, but she couldn’t sleep. Instead, she spent the night thinking about all sorts of random things being high led her to think about, including her friends. By morning she had realized that she had promised to meet up with them for brunch, but she also realized she just simply couldn’t stay awake anymore. Had a few nights of partying turned her into a night person so fast? She was yawning as she just barely managed to stay up long enough to text her friends, asking to push it back to dinner instead.

That evening, she woke up feeling like a nervous wreck. Not sure what else to do about it, Marcy pulled out a joint from the stash she got from Donna. She paused momentarily to consider her circumstance. She was very much anti-drug. However, she knew this fixed the anxiety problem she was having lately. She convinced herself that she had a legitimate reason and smoked it. Immediately she started feeling better and she walked out and poured herself a glass of rum. Donna heard her and came out of her room.

“Donna I’m headed to meet up with some friends in a bit, so I’ll be back later.” Marcy downed the rest of her drink.

Donna smiled, noticing her drinking and smoking weed without even thinking about it. “Are you guys going for dinner? Can I come too?”

Marcy thought about it for a moment; did she really want her friends to meet this girl? “I’m not sure...I didn’t really tell them I was bringing a friend.”

Donna knew her friends were going to be boring dorks like Marcy, and it was important that she got between them. “We’re roomies so it’s cool, right? I even gave you that whole stash for free—it’s not cheap y’know.”

“Yeah,” Marcy knew she was right, “alright, I suppose it’ll be okay.”

“Yay Marcy! Let me get my jacket.”

Marcy wasn’t sure what was happening at the moment. Her friends seemed to be getting along poorly with her and she wasn’t sure why. Two girls and a guy sat with Marcy and her roommate at an outdoor table in a cafe, and they were clearly feeling awkward around her. It was making her feel nervous and she wasn’t sure what to do.

“Hey so, what’ve you guys been up to lately?” Marcy shifted in her seat, trying to stay calm.

One of her female friends answered first, “Oh nothing much, just school.”

“Yeah, though I haven’t seen you in my class lately Marcy. Where’ve you been?” The guy asked her.

Marcy realized again that she’d been skipping a few classes. Trying not to freak out over that as well, she tried to explain, “I, uh, I—” she couldn’t think of anything. Concentrating, she tried to think of something that would work, “I’ve, I’ve been fucking sick, okay?” Her eyes bugged and her friends were taken aback as they realized she cursed.

One of the girls looked concerned, “Sick? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just, um, I j-j-j—,” she found she couldn’t speak properly again, and she had to focus, “I fucking had a cold and shit, you know how it is.” Her toes curled with nervousness as she realized she was cursing again. It seemed to help her get her words out right now, maybe because she was so nervous she figured.

Without thinking about it, she pulled out a joint, feeling too nervous now to continue. Incidentally, the high from the previous joint had also worn off. Donna, who had been silently eating the entire time, pulled out a lighter and lit Marcy’s joint, still silent. She was enjoying the scene, especially her latest little trick. In order to be able to speak properly, she’d find herself stuffing her sentences full of vulgarities when possible. It was a small thing, but these all added up to the bigger picture of the Marcy she wanted.

Marcy took a few deep tokes, feeling herself become relaxed quickly, and relieved the anxiety went away. Her friends just stared at her wide-eyed, trying to sort out the scene they were seeing.

“Is that...weed?” One of the girls finally spoke up.

Marcy froze, she realized that was she was doing wasn’t something her friends would approve or even be used to seeing.

“Ah, I-I-I-shit, I’m sorry.” She threw it on the ground and stepped it out. Not sure what to do now, she pushed her chair out and stood up, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

“I need to get the fuck out of here. Can we m-m-mmm-fucking meet another time? I’m, uh, shit I’m not feeling well...” Donna walked away as quickly as she could, headed back to her dorm room.

“Wait!” The guy tried to yell after her but she ignored it.

Donna took another bite of her meal, and told the group calmly, “Sorry about that guys; she just hasn’t been herself lately. I’m going to go catch up with her.” She walked off but before she got too far she turned around, “Nice to meet you all.” Turning back, she couldn’t hold back the big smile that appeared.

* * *

Donna found Marcy in her room sulking. “Are you alright?”

“My fr-my fr- my fucking friends hate me,” Marcy pouted.

“Oh come on, they don’t hate you. Here, drink this, I bet you’re thirsty from all that crying,” Donna said as she handed her a glass of vodka.

Marcy took the glass and sipped it, “Thanks.”

The two spoke for a bit, and Marcy was starting to feel a little better about herself. “Hey, um, are there any parties or shit like that tonight? I... I kind of wanna forget about shit today.”

“Hm, well, there was one tonight, but you’re not exactly dressed for it.”

Marcy really wanted to not be at home right now. She knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep any time soon, and wanted to get her mind off things. “Alright, I’ll go cha-ch-ch-ah fuck.”

Donna looked her over as she came into the living room. She frowned; skinny jeans and a jacket barely qualify as “dressed up” to her and she wasn’t even showing any cleavage. She’d have to work on the girl’s style, but for now it would do.

At first, Marcy was struggling to enjoy herself, but after a few drinks she started getting into the party. Up until now, she would have never guessed she’d love the inane party banter people liked at parties, but lately she’s been increasingly interested. She even danced with a few people; she wasn’t sure who but she didn’t care either. In fact, to her surprise, it was Donna who had to convince her to go home early. Early as she herself could stand to leave, at least, so it was 3am that they arrived back home.

“Why’re we back home sho fuckin’ early?” Marcy slurred out, woozy and moving slowly towards her bedroom.

Donna smiled warmly at her, “I thought you might actually want to try going to classes this time. You do have them tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah...yeah. I guess sho. Than’ss. I ‘prec-I apprec- I’m happy you care.” With that, Marcy closed the door to her room.

Donna didn’t really care for her studies. In fact she knew it would be a disaster from now on, and it was.

The combination of having her first class at 9am, coming home at 3am, and having her body physiologically changed to sleep during the day time had ensured Marcy woke up late and cranky. She ran out the door at 11:15am, yelling at herself about being late, and quickly downing a glass of her favorite wake up drink, rum, and pocketing a couple of joints on the way out.

Marcy figured that missing one class would be okay, but at least she would get to sit in the rest of the day’s classes. What she didn’t count on, however, was that she would be quite so irritated and bored. She snuck out of class at one point to smoke one of her joints, thinking it would calm her down enough to sit and listen, but even then she found that just listening to the teacher made her squirm and get annoyed. She didn’t even make it through the first class of her day before she decided to run back home to her dorm, trying to think about what was wrong with her lately.

Marcy threw the door to the apartment open, “Donna! Donna!”

“You’re home early,” Donna looked at her from the couch, with a raised eyebrow.

Marcy sat on the couch next to her and started pouting, “Shit, Donna, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t listen to that fucking professor anymore. I mean, just being there made me so mad, like what the fuck am I doing with my time, y’know? It’s not like I’m trying not to go, but shit, can they be any less boring?”

Marcy pulled out a joint in a huff as Donna placed a hand on her shoulder, “Relax, honey, I bet you’re just feeling irritated because of that thing with your friends. It’s still on your mind, isn’t it?”

“Y-yeah. I feel like such a cunt.” Marcy said as she lit her joint, not even blinking at her foul language anymore.

“So let’s fix that first! Give me your friends’ emails, I’ll set something up for us this Friday, how’s that sound?”

That was two days from now, “What the fuck am I going to do until then?”

“Well you want to give them some time to get over what happened before, right?”

“Shit, you’re right. Okay, Friday then.” Marcy yawned, and leaned on Donna’s shoulder, falling asleep almost immediately.

Donna took the joint from her and smoked it herself, “Well I guess it is the middle of the day.”

Looking at Marcy, she felt her powers were doing pretty good today, and decided to take the opportunity to make a couple more changes in Marcy.