The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gizmo Training

Going about attaining a heart

I decided to wear nothing but black putting on my best black shirt, jeans, Black Shoes even my Underpants & socks were Black, I felt pleased with the look it said here is a Master; hmm well maybe here is someone going to a funeral or a BNP meeting. But before I could change my mind a beep from the house intercom announced the supermarket delivery van was at the front door.

I watched the driver unpacked four crates of goods I had ordered late last night I was lucky and was able to get a early delivery slot, unpacking the frozen and fridge food I left the rest out after all the maid was coming today.

My plan for today was relative simple I would get Kat to carry out a lot of instructions thereby allowing the Pavlov positive rewards to trigger; none of my commands today would I hoped require the negative response indeed I wanted Kat to be flooded with positive thoughts by the end of the day, that obeying me was the best thing in the world as far as she was concerned.

The main aim was to make it so that Kat didn’t even think about not following my orders just instantly enact them and be rewarded.

I started on the List of Task’s I had planned for Kat to do today the List read

Kat here are you duties for today start with 1 & 2 after that complete as appropriate also make Me a Bacon sandwich and a Cup of Coffee (black two sugars) for 1 o’clock and check every hour if I have additional tasks or requirements

  1. Put away groceries
  2. Strip Martins bedding and collect any dirty laundry found lying around in any rooms also check the laundry basket in the closet next to the downstairs toilet and proceed to the washing machine and wash all the cloths & bedding on appropriate machine settings, when each wash is done hang out to dry outside while waiting for washing to finish select another task to be doing.
  3. Put out Rubbish in to correct recycle bins
  4. Clean and mop the Kitchen
  5. Clean downstairs Toilet
  6. Clean the lounge paying attention to any stains in the carpet
  7. Hover all rooms downstairs that have carpets
  8. Tidy Martins room
  9. Turn martins mattress and put fresh bedding on
  10. Clean the main Bathroom and put out fresh towels
  11. Hover all upstairs rooms that have carpets
  12. iron now cleaned and dry washing

I felt that was enough to be going on with today; part of my plan was to test if my commands would work by just telling Kat that everything on the list was to be treated as a direct command. I was interested if it would work or would I have always issue Kat direct commands verbally, the printer finished and picking up the A4 sheet I returned to the Kitchen and pinned it onto the house notice board.

I then set about dropping around the house some of my dirty cloths just to make it interesting the time was showing 10:55 on the kitchen clock when I saw Kat making her way across the Garden path.

She was wearing a short one piece dress that hugged her body tightly emphasizing her figure my cock started to twitch at the sight.

Kat was carrying in her left hand a Suit travel bag and in her right she was pulling a travel case that bumped up and down as the wheels fought for grip over the grassy surface.

I opened the Kitchen door and let her inside, smiling she entered and made to speak when she stopped as if remembering something and letting go of the case she pointed to her mouth.

It came to me that I had given Kat standing instructions that she could not speak without permission unless I had given her a direct command or asked her a direct question, it would seem my previous instruction that she could speak freely until she had left the house had ceased when Kat had left last night.

Kat you may speak freely until you start your duties, Kat grinned at me and said “Thank you sir I was going to say I had brought you the two Maid outfits for you to select for me to wear”

Sitting down at the table I told her to lay out the first outfit on it for me to have a look at.

She unzipped the suit bag and took out what you would call a traditional black with white trimming French maid top, complete with short black frilly skirt with white ruffled layers also black shear tights, knickers and black high heels the heels were about 4 inches from the look of them.

She also took out a Ball gag and a leather choker with a metal tag that read Maid Kat Ring Me, last of all a large hand bell I picked it up and give it a ring the noise was clear and loud a sound that would be heard from anywhere in the house.

Just looking at the outfit I knew Kat would be the sexiest maid ever, but the Travel Case kept drawing my eyes I had to know what was in there.

Taking hold of the top and holding it against Kat I said that I was impressed with the French maid outfit looks expensive.

Kat laughed “Yes Sir it is expensive you see this is the real thing cost over £400 to buy”

I carefully placed it back on the table, well Kat I think you had better pack this back up and let’s have a look at the other outfit. We both knew that whatever was inside the case was the outfit for the day.

Kat returned rather wistfully the maids outfit to the Suit bag; bringing over to the case she popped the locks and the case opened revealing an outfit that was like no other I had ever seen outside of the internet fetish sites.

The case contained an outfit that was made of black PVC; first Kat removed long-sleeved shiny black PVC top which had two holes were Kats breast would be exposed for easy access.

Then Kat removed Black PVC trousers which he showed me had two sections missing one at the back to reveal her Ass, the other was at the front Kat said a little crudely but to the point “so Sir can play with my Cunt”.

As I was getting over the idea of Kat encased in this PVC she reached into the case and remove a set of long gloves a pair of Boots that would encase her legs just ending a few inches below her knees and topped with a Heel that must be nearly 6inches. Next Kat brought out a Mask it fitted to the front of Kats face clipping just behind her head to secure it to her face.

The mask seemed to be strangely doll like, featureless except for two eye holes, two holes inline were the nose should be and a larger one for the mouth.

I looked at Kat and said Well Kat this is the Maid outfit I want you to wear today, Kat blushed a little “Sir I have not finished there is more”

And with that Kat reached in again to the case and quickly set onto the Table a White ribbed PVC Corset that fastened with hooks at the back, a PVC Black thigh length skirt, and a Leather Gag that seemed to be designed to encase the lower face, on one side a 3inch plastic cock the other side seemed to be designed for attachments to be fitted.

Next to the gag she placed a funny looking black box with one hole in the front again seemingly for attachments the other side a connecter for the Gag and most strange of all to me plastic tubes running out of either side looping round till they met into some sort of connector.

Kat put me out of my misery “Sir this is for the small portable Hoover the black box fits to the gag and the tubes go over my head like this” Kat put the contraption over her head to demonstrate.

“The Hoover nozzle from its extension pipe fits into the back connector” Kat pointed to the back section were the tubes met

“The front is held by the Gag and the Hoovers Main tools fit into the front socket”

I laughed you mean you become a Human Vacuum cleaner, Kat nodded and smiled.

So what else have you got in that case, Kat pulled a Brush on a telescopic tube “this sir is to clean the toilet with” before I could say anything else she pulled out a Belt with some kind of harness.

Hmm Kat what’s that it kind of looks like a chastity belt

“No Sir this Belt is so you can secure an electric Vibrator in my cunt Sir”

And with that she produced from the case which at this point I was beginning to think was bottomless a 6inch long 2inch thick red ribbed Vibrator; she fixed the Vibrator into the harness part that would cover her cunt there seemed to be a socket for it to attach on.

“Sir the belt has a number of batteries that I charged up last night” I took hold of the belt contraption and examined it closer, I noticed there also seemed to be a socket on the harness that would pass close to the Ass, Tapping it I looked at Kat and said and this part.

Kat looked at me apprehensively “I err Sir I don’t use that” I sighed my dear Kat you may not have in the past but now I as your master require it of you.

Kat bit her lip as emotions ran over her face, finally coming to a decision Kat again reached into the bag and brought out a box and from this removed a smaller 3inch long red ribbed vibrator.

She showed me how to attach it to the harness, Tell me Kat how does this work, Kat produced a black box with three buttons, pressing the top button the Vibrators burst into life The Larger Vibrator also started to move in a small circular motion “Sir this is a remote control it has a range of 200 yards you hold down this button to start also the longer you hold it down the faster the Vibrators go”

She then pressed the middle button “this sir stops them” both vibrators suddenly stopped, I pointed to the third button and that one Kat “this sir is the Summon the Maid button” Kat pressed the button and instantly both Vibrators Violently burst into life just for a second then stopped, I couldn’t wait to use it.

Ok Kat lets get you dressed in this you have a lot of chores to do today I said as we both grinned at each other.