The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: The fight for survival…. Earth has been invaded.

Pawns

Corporal Amy Winter, C Coy, 22nd Guards Brigade. A fine soldier. But like all soldiers there was a tinge of fear. Bravery was taking that fear and fighting on regardless. You wouldn’t let your pals down. You wouldn’t give up the cause.

She hunkered down in her foxhole. Her finger near the trigger of her Pulse rifle. A quick check of the power-pack showed 55% charge.

“Here they come” Private Linda Williams said.

Linda shared the foxhole with Amy. They’d both spent the morning digging it and improving the coverage of it.

A scream of adrenaline/testosterone came as fourteen men charged over the edge of the road.

“Hold fire” Amy snapped at Linda who was about to let off a round. “Wait till they are closer”

“They’re almost on top of us” Linda growled

“Hold fire I say!” Amy barked back.

Amy’s free hand worked down into a pocket in the thigh of her pants. She found the switch box and drew it out. She flicked up the safety catch exposing the trigger.

Then she pressed it.

A chain of explosions ripped across their front. The men screamed in horror, shock, and pain.

The carnage of war lay about the foxhole as the smoke clear-led

“Now!” Amy cried. They fired, but briefly. The Electrostatic Mines had done their job.

“Follow me!” Amy said as she lunged forward from their protective cocoon. Linda tripped as she followed. She fell on her large rounded stomach and wailed in pain.

Amy stopped and turned to see her comrade. Amy shrugged it off and charged forward.

Linda recovered and followed.

Amy cleared the road and skidded down the embankment on the other side. She swept the gun from left to right as she checked her front.

“There!” she said to herself as she saw the figure run.

Amy took aim and flicking the pulse gun setting she fired.

There was a scream—of shock as the figure fell.

Amy ran up and stood over the woman. “Traitor!” Amy spat.

Linda soon caught up with her and looked also down at the Hispanic woman there

“Traitor!” she spat

“Check ahead 30 metres” Amy said, “I’ll join this one”

“Yes, Corporal” Linda said, still clutching her sore stomach she moved ahead to clear the front

The woman looked up at Amy, still too stunned by the shock of the pulse shot to speak… she opened her mouth to speak… without sound “Please” she was trying to say. Amy understood

“Don’t worry” she was saying as she put her gun down and unclipped her belt. “You’ll be joined in a moment”

The Hispanic woman—Elva—her eyes looked left to right for help. But none was coming.

Amy pulled her pants down. She wore nothing underneath. Her crotch was clean-shaven. A small tattoo to the left and above her vagina.

Amy knelt down with a thud. “Pl….” Elva’s dried mouth managed to loose.

“Not long” Amy said as she drew her knife from her left sleeve. She held it for a moment looking at its large shiny blade. She smiled.

Then she dug it into the top of Elva’s pants. She was strong and the knife sharp.

Amy looked up at Linda returned to her. Linda gave her a quick smile “All clear” she said as she stood there, gun at her hip, on guard as her friend cut Elva’s pants open.

Amy almost smiled when she saw the black panties there. She remembered panties.

“Please” Elva gasped.

Linda didn’t look down, she kept her eyes peeled.

“There” Amy said as she cut way the crotch of Elva’s pants. “Whew!” she gasped when she saw Elva’s thick black pubic forest.

Amy lifted one of Elva’s legs by the knee, spreading her legs apart. Then Amy straightened herself up, on her knees. She looked up to the sky and took some quick sharp breaths. She bore down and then her vaginal lips began to open as it pushed out of her from within.

“Uh… uh…uh…” she gasped, but it wasn’t too painful

The black, snake-like creature slid out. It was about 50cms long. It seemed to have neither a head, nor eyes. But one end wiggled around till it sensed its target

“Please, noooo” Elva cried

“Shhhh” Amy cooed as she got up to her feet and pulled her pants back up.

“Please….”

She had her gun now in her hands and she looked around too, on guard, ignoring what was happening—she knew what was happening.

The creature smelled Elva’s sex. It snaked its way forward.

“Please, no… don’t do this to me” Elva said.

Amy and Linda ignored her pleas

Elva felt it touch her vaginal lips. Her eyes widened in horror.

The creature pushed into her.

“Nooooo…. Mercy!” she cried.

She was now able to move her hands, and she felt able to lift herself up. She managed to sit up high enough to watch the creature disappear into her vagina.

“Noooooo” she cried as she tried to grab its tail. But then it was inside her.

She suddenly let out a gasp

Amy and Linda heard it. Both of them smiled

It sounded like she was coming… and she was.

“Oh… oh…. oh…!” Elva gasped. Her whole body shook and then she came “Ohhhhhhhh!’ she cried out.

It connected to her.

She felt it.

It spoke to her

“You will host me”

“Yes” she sighed

“I will use your womb to breed more of my kind” it said

“Yes”

“And then you will birth our young and infect others… as you have been infected”

“Yes” she sighed. She smiled.

Amy glanced down at her to check and she saw the bliss in Elva’s face. Her eyes were dilated.

“I am host” Elva said

“Good” Amy smiled as she bent down, taking her hand in her own and lifted her to her feet.

Elva’s pants, what remained of them, she kicked off. She felt so at peace now.

The creature inside her would secrete its sperm and make her ovulate and impregnate her without ever leaving her. Her stomach would swell, as Amy’s and Linda’s had and she would carry her master, and their young

“Let’s get you back” Amy said

“I will comply” Elva said

Amy lead Elva back to the foxhole. Linda followed, keeping a glance back to cover the move.

Back in the foxhole Elva squeezed in between her sisters. The radio crackled to life and Amy gave her report.

She was ordered to take the new sister back to the command post. Another Private—Edna Byers came up to relieve her.

Amy lead Elva back to the CP.

Major Hillary Kilmer welcomed her and the new sister. Hillary’s stomach was swollen with parasites, as were all the others at the CP.

Near-by a woman was brought in as a prisoner. The Major turned around to her Sergeant—Becky Runner

“Sergeant?”

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“Take the prisoner here and join her…”

“Yes, Ma’am” the Sgt smiled

There was no point interrogating the prisoner. Once she was joined she would tell them everything they needed to know.

Amy and Elva stood until they were needed. The Major turned to Amy

“Ma’am” Amy said, “This is our new sister Elva”

“I’m glad to meet you, sister”

“Thank you” Elva said

“So, tell me where your rebels are..”

“Yes, sister” Elva said as she went over to the map. She gladly told them everything they needed to know. She even pointed out that a convoy of ‘free’ women were being guarded and moved south by the coast road.

“Thank you, Sister” the Major said as she drew her plans

“Corporal Winter?”

“Yes, ma’am” Amy said

“You have been granted a 30-day furlough”

“But Major”

“You will take this… “ the Major said, “Your eggs are not yet fertilised”

“Yes, Ma’am… but my master will be making me ovulate soon…”

“Take the leave” the Major said, “Your body needs to recover properly if you are to carry more Masters”

“Yes, Ma’am” Amy said, resigned to the fact she would have to travel home.

She went to the showers to clean up. Whilst she was there Elva was next door being shaven and branded. Every slave had the tattoo near their pussy.

And all had to be clean-shaven. It helped when a Master needed to birth. It was cleaner.

Amy rubbed her well rounded stomach as she stood under the gushing warm water. Near-by an Asian lady, recently infected was also showering. She kept trying to look to the tattoo on her own crotch.

Amy smiled. She remembered doing the same. She had felt so proud being branded. It was a badge of pride to be a carrier of the Masters. To serve them was all that she wanted to do.

She did not look forward to going home to her mom.

Angela Winter was fifty. She was too old to carry Masters. As a woman, shows however tolerated. But she was always held in a degree of suspicion. Especially because she was suspected of having contact with her younger daughter Samantha Winter. And Sam, she was uninfected.

Amy hated the fact her sister—with a perfectly fine and working cunt—carried no Masters in her. That was what women were meant to do… it was their purpose in life.

Amy took leave and arrived home. Angela was surprised to see her daughter. She was not happy to see her. Angela knew that what she was looking at was ostensively her daughter, but she knew that the creature living inside Amy’s womb was not human, and controlled her daughter. It was like her daughter was a puppet, and the parasite was what pulled her strings.

Angela showed her daughter to her room. Amy arrived home naked, except for footwear. Clothes were not mandatory in the new regime.

Samantha still wore her dress

“So…, “ Amy asked her mom “Have you seen Samantha”

“You know I haven’t”

“You will report her when you see her”

“Of course” Angela lied

“She needs to be joined” Amy said, “There’s a lot of Masters she can breed for us”

“You know where my loyalties lie” Angela continued to lie

Amy sniffed the air as her mother turned and left her in her room.

She could smell the scent of another vagina in the house. But she waited till her mom had gone to bed… sometime around 1am. And then, hearing her breathing she deduced that her mom was lying there awake.

Amy went to the kitchen. She took down a mug and moving it over her breast she squeezed until beads of milk appeared on the end of her tit. She milked herself till she half-filled the mug

She went up to her mom’s room

“Momma?” she called as she gently tapped the bedroom door

There was no response

Amy opened the door a little. Her eyes could see her mom there in the gloom. All Amy’s senses were heightened on the joining. She was stronger, faster, she healed quicker. She was ‘superior’

“Momma?” she said. Finally Angela switched on the bedside light

“Having trouble sleeping, Momma?”

“A little”

“I made you a nice toddy” Amy said as she went and sat on the end of the bed.

Aside from her daughter being naked, and appearing heavily pregnant, having her there almost seemed like normal—like she was before the invasion.

Amy handed her mom the cup

She waited till Angela drank from it.

Angela felt sleep wash over her. It was not what she wanted, and she looked at her daughter in horror. Amy smiled

“Sleep well, Momma” Amy whispered as her mom fell asleep almost immediately

Amy was happy with herself. She got up and sniffed the air and followed it. She went out into the hall. Then she noticed that the hide-away stairs to the attic didn’t seem to be there anymore—the ceiling looked smooth.

Amy found the broom and using the end tapped the other end along and heard the hollow sound of the attic door

Papier-mâché had been used to cover the door. Amy broke through this. She went to her room and dialled a number and made a report.

Then she went back to the door and freed it from it’s false covering.

She pulled the ladder down and climbed it to the ceiling. She could hear the breathing now.

And as she peered through the opening her eyes cut through the gloom. She could see two girls there. She recognised them at once—Katya and Olga Smirnov—she had known them from high school.

“Come down” she called

They stayed still, trying to bluff her that they were not there. In the darkness they felt safe. They were totally unaware that Amy could see them clearly.

“Come down, I can see you” Amy cooed

They tried to make their breath shallow—their best attempt at trying not to be detected—except as noted Amy could see them clearly.

They could see Amy, because of the light that came up from the house.

Amy heard a car screech its brakes. She smiled.

The door opened

“I’m up here!” she called down

A group of infected police women raced up the stairs, along with one woman wearing a hospital gown—her belly bursting with parasites, ready to infect.

“Come down, girls” Amy whispered, “Everything’s going to be alright”

One of the officers said “Let me up”

“No!” Amy said, “I can handle this”

“I want to birth” Caroline, the woman in the gown said

“You should” Amy said, “Two of them”

“Okay” Caroline said, with a sense of relief

She opened her legs and bore down. One creature slithered out of her, then another.

The cop picked them up and handed them to Amy.

Amy smiled and released them onto the floor of the attic.

The two girls there could not see them, nor could they hear them as they silently slithered towards the vaginas they could smell

Suddenly Katya let out a yelp “What is that?” she gasped as she felt something run over her leg

“What?”Olga cried, “I can’t see it”

“There’s something…”

“I can feel it too!” Olga cried, “What is it?”

One creature slid up Olga’s dress. It pressed itself against her panties. “Ow” she cried “What is that?” she ran her hands to her crotch to find a sleek long squirming creature as it pressed against her

Katya jumped up in fright and as she did the creature swirled around her leg and pushed up into her

“Ow!” she cried as her virginal slit was penetrated “Make it stop!” she screamed

Olga tried to hold onto the creature assaulting her, but it was too slippery. And it pushed into her virginal pussy. “Noooo!” she cried

Amy casually masturbated as she watched

Katya was the first to climb down from the attic. Amy kissed her. Caroline kissed her too, welcoming her to the sisterhood.

Olga came down as well

“I am host” she said to the other

“Yes, welcome Sister” Caroline said, relieved that her spawn were now hosted in each of the two young women.

Angela woke up five hours later with a massive headache. The first thing she did was stagger to her ensuite and vomit

Then she went to check on her daughter. Amy slept soundly, naked, on top of the covers.

Amy woke when she heard the wails of horror. She smiled.

She found her mom crying, lying on the floor in the hall under the opened door

She looked up at Amy “What did you do?”

“Olga and Katya are joined now”

“Why?” Angela cried “Why did you do it?”

“We are made to serve.. those of us that are still fertile, anyway” she added

“You evil….” Angela sobbed inconsolably struck; and a loss for words to express how she felt

“You told me you loved the Masters” Amy smiled wryly “Am I wrong not to report you?”

“Report me?”

“Yes” Amy smiled, “You’re barren womb is no use but your body could be used to feed those at the front”

“Please…” Angela whimpered

“I love you Momma” Amy laughed

* * *

Amy returned after a while to the front. There were three new recruits—out of boot camp. There was Lisa Tubman, from New York, and sisters Olga and Katya—their stomaches all swollen with the hoses inside them

Amy took the green recruits up to the front line and as she got them fixed in their foxholes she thought of her own sister—and how she too would make such a suitable host.

The End