The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pendants

MD, MF, FF, Harem, GR, MA

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter II: Feeling Her Oats

* * *

The rest of the day, Patricia found herself fingering the collar now and then. Nanci had vanished, saying she ‘wanted to take a look around’ and Patricia let her go.

After all, she had work to do. Not much, but some. But sitting down, she…

Couldn’t keep from touching the collar. The cool metal just sent a thrill through her finger whenever she touched it.

And then she’d look up and see the collar in the mirror that she had set up in her office.

See the gleaming emerald gem just flashing as it caught the light, calling attention to the curve of her throat.

It really did look…

Great.

Patricia shook her head, and ran a finger through her blond hair, in a fast, distracted gesture. She stood up and looked around the office. Now it seemed stuffy, someplace you’d go in a dead-end career. She needed…

Patricia arched her back, stretching, feeling the way her tits pressed into her shirt.

They felt a little different, but then Patricia didn’t do this very much.

With that, she marched out of her office. She’d take time to look the school over, make certain there wasn’t anything that was going to see the loan withdrawn, and let everyone know that she was available and not just sitting in her office all day.

After all, it was important that she be accessible.

Absently, Patricia touched the jewel, the material cool on her fingers.

The air was crisp as she left the administration building, with not many students wandering around.

It was a little too chilly for lounging on the quad, after all, and most students with free time spent it in the student center, went to the town, or stayed in their dorms. The clouds were actually a little lower and grayer now.

They were going to have a storm, and likely one that would last several days.

Maybe Nanci will be gone by then.

“Hey, prez!” the voice sounded from behind her, and Patricia turned around to see one of the male students, a senior, jogging up to her in a tight shirt and shorts.

She recognized him, one of the college students who had come here for the outdoors.

Not good grades. Thomas was a solid “C” student and would probably graduate, only to go back to his family business. He certainly wasn’t going to get into any graduate programs.

“Yes, Thomas?”

“Saw the hot chick who showed up. Is she gonna be a new professor?”

Patricia glared at him. “No. Nanci is part of the financial restructuring of the school, and referring to her as a hot chick is entirely inappropriate.”

“Nanci is her name? Cool.” He stretched, and Patricia found herself gazing at his body. He was a big man, muscled. And she could see the outlines of his cock under his tight shorts. He…

He wasn’t thinking about her. He was thinking about Nanci, about how she might bend over, and offer her wet, eager slit to him.

Because Nanci was a slut. And sluts like her would offer themselves to any man, eagerly letting him fuck them from behind or sucking them off in an office, under their desks so nobody else saw, but everyone knew because that’s what they’d been hired for.

Patricia licked her lips.

“Um, Prez?” she started and realized she’d been staring at his crotch for the last several seconds. “I’m sorry, I was just thinking of something.” Like how fucking hot you are, and how long it’s been since some man has stuffed me with his cock. She’d never really thought about that. Professional women had different things to worry them. They had work to do. They had to focus on things, even though they made them miserable.

Not like a slut. A slut just went through life thinking of the next time she’d be fucked, by one guy or a bunch of guys, sucking on a cock while another guy stuffed their pussy and others were just firing their hot semen all over their body…

She tore her attention back to Thomas. “Nanci is someone who it is very important to make comfortable here, to show her we want to welcome her to our family.” She pressed her legs together. “To make her our gir—part of the college for as long as we’re here.” Because we need the loan, and if Nanci wanted to be a slut, she could be, and Patricia wouldn’t say a thing. Even if she was getting jealous of the way Nanci didn’t care, what with her big jugs and hips that every guy and girl must be longing for.

Not like her. Thomas wasn’t looking at her like that. She just had a modest little bustline…

But I can use what I have! She put her hands behind her back and arched her back, pressing her tits into her shirt, the collar gleaming in the light.

It does feel a little tighter.

“Uh…” Thomas was looking down at her, and he didn’t seem to be thinking of Nanci.

Good. Because it wasn’t like Patricia was a hag.

“So if you’re good,” she said. “Maybe I can help you with your studies or talk to your professor, so you can pass Macroeconomics.”

“Uh, yeah, that’d be good.”

“That’s great, actually,” Patricia smirked. “So make certain to be nice to Nanci, and give her everything she wants.” With that, she left the confused college student.

Patricia found herself strutting along as she looked at the college, a few of the students and faculty giving her more than one look.

Maybe it was the way she had her shoulders thrown back.

She didn’t know. All Patricia knew was that she was full of restless energy, and once she got back to her office, she was going to finish every bit of paperwork she’d been putting off.

She ran her finger along the collar again. After all, she’d already done what Nanci wanted, and so there was no reason to put things off anymore…

And if the work didn’t burn off her energy… Patricia touched the gem and shivered as the little shock that seemed to come from it. Well, she had some toys in her room that she hadn’t used in far too long…