The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pendants

MD, MF, FF, Harem, GR, MA

By Gregory Michelson

Chapter III: Dreams and Changes

That night, Patricia found herself in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her toys lay by her side, the dildo, the wand… She hadn’t used them in years, not since she’d been focused on the school, but they felt… lesser.

Lesser than a man, touching her, here, there, making her squeal and scream as she writhed under his touch.

What am I thinking? Patricia thought, biting her lip. This wasn’t like her, this wasn’t like her at all. Sure, it might be like Nanci, strutting along, showing off her big jugs, but not Patricia.

She sighed. Her nightgown felt uncomfortable. Oddly tight in some places, loose in others. But…

Tomorrow, I need to talk to Nanci, and hopefully, nobody insulted her over the night. I also need to have my early meeting with the staff and talk to them about this new… uniform accessory.

She brushed the collar around her neck. It felt…

Cool to her touch.

Patricia had thought about taking it off, but it felt…

Strange to think about. There was something comforting about the collar, the gem dangling from it, seeming to shine with an internal light that just caught her attention when she saw it in the mirror.

She remembered the way the men had looked at her as she’d put some extra sway into her hips.

Looking at her body like they were wondering what they could do with it.

Patricia cupped one breast as she arched her back, moaning at the way it felt, her hand warm against her tit.

They weren’t as big as Nanci’s, but they were still good. Still hot… and how long had it been since she’d been bent over a table and just fucked until she was screaming and wailing and incapable of saying a single coherent sentence.

Patricia sagged in her bed, her pleasure running away.

Never.

The answer was never.

She’d spent college studying because she wasn’t going to be like all the Nancis, going out and partying and wasting her time…

And here she was. Alone in her room.

Running a failing college.

Patricia bit her lip and closed her eyes. She needed to get some sleep. She could worry about this after she had the loan secured. And after she talked to the rest of the faculty.

Besides, this jewelry would look good on them.

* * *

Patricia grunted in pleasure. She was on the beach, her bikini to the side.

She’d never worn a bikini before, but it felt right, a tiny little string bikini that just showed off her big tits and ass… Not that she’d worn it very long. She’d come out to the beach where there were hot guys, fucking hot girls, and suddenly two guys had just casually put their hands on her ass.

Patricia moaned at the way they touched her, running their fingers up and down her exposed asscheeks, even as one undid the tie on her bikini bottoms. Soon, the top followed, her heavy jugs bouncing as they were freed from the tiny strips of fabric.

She’d never felt like this. She’d never had boobs like this. But Patricia didn’t care. Whatever was happening, she didn’t care.

They rolled her over onto her hands and knees, and one man, without speaking, gripped her by her hips, and she could feel the thick tip of his cock pressing at her dripping slit. Around her, there were moans and cries as women submitted to the men who were taking them, making them theirs.

On every neck, a gleaming metal collar lay, and dangling from that collar were gems, rubies, emeralds, and opals, sending the bright sun back in a shower of color.

Tits were bouncing as men thrust into it, and then—

Patricia gasped as the second man took her face in his hands, and then she was staring at his cock, a massive nutsack promising endless loads of hot, tasty semen.

“Yes…” she moaned. She didn’t know their name, she didn’t care what their name was, all that she needed to know was that she was a woman and they were men.

She was their woman…

And then she opened her mouth and took that glorious cock, sucking it like she’d been sucking cock all her life, her whine of pleasure muffled. Then the man behind her thrust into her, his cock spreading her folds, stretching her, the sensation just incredible. Their hands were roaming over Patricia’s body, tugging and pinching her nipples, fingernails sending little shots of pleasure into her body.

She was Patricia, and she was a fucking slut! Patricia moaned and wiggled and massaged their cocks with her mouth and pussy. Her muffled grunts and moans filled the air, joining every other slut on the beach.

I’m a slut, she thought A fucking slut that just existed to let men use her, and it was so incredibly cool! She kept wiggling, the heat in her belly growing, her vision getting blurry from the pure pleasure!

And then she felt it. The two cocks started to swell in unison as one man gripped her by her blond hair, and the other held her by her hips, ramming his cock into her until it felt like she was being impaled, and it felt so fucking good!

Then they came, along with her. Her mouth was full of the hot cum, the only sound Patricia could make a helpless gurgle, even as her womb was filled and overfilled by the treasure she was granted. Now the hot cum was spilling out of her mouth and pussy, dripping down onto her tits and then onto the warm sand, as more men were surrounding her, every one stroking his cock until he came, thick ropes of hot, white semen landing on her back, her hair, her face as the men around her cheered their newest slut—

“Ah!” Patricia’s shriek of pleasure echoed through the room. She’d orgasmed so hard the blanket was on the floor where she’d thrown it off, the echoes of her scream still reverberating in the air. “Yes…” she moaned, pulling her fingers away from her sopping pussy. She’d soaked her nightgown and the bed sheets…

And she could see the growing light in the window. It was close enough to her normal wake-up time that she could start early. She got up and staggered to the shower, her legs weak after that incredible dream.

She’d never orgasmed that hard. Never, no matter what she’d done or who she’d done it with. Her whole body was still trembling.

“Must be stress…” Patricia murmured. But now she had to get ready, ready to talk to the other instructors, to show them their hot new pieces of jewelry…

She blinked.

Were her boobs bigger?

* * *