The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Percpetion is Reality

mc, mf, cb, ma

Synopsis: A superheroine remains defiant after a series of embarrassing incidents give an infuriated public the perception that she has secret fantasies about becoming a villain’s slave.

Chapter 1: High Tech Heist

“Thank you, thank you, Gold Falcon!” The mother’s cries of appreciation cut through all of the commotion around them. Her daughter was coughing from smoke inhalation, but otherwise unhurt, while the blonde superheroine known as the Gold Falcon looked completely untouched despite just having jumped out of a burning apartment building.

“Always here to help, but I’ve got to fly.” She smiled at her newest admirer and leapt into the air spreading her arms out as gold wings glimmered into being under her arms. Her outfit consisted of nylon-cotton blend gold toned pants with pockets and a utility belt of oddities she found useful (mostly zip ties for apprehending miscreants and some first aid for victims). Her shirt ended just above her belt line for maximum mobility, a stretch fit black top made to minimize friction while gliding, while a glowing Gold Falcon shaped domino mask concealed her identity and covered her eyes in white. Her face was framed by her most stunning feature, the thick wave locks of Scandinavian blonde hair that would billow as she flew.

Ever since she’d been given the gold falcon pendant by that enigmatic old lady, Beyla Rabec’s life had been magically transformed. With just a thought, the pendant would transform her and give her superpowers. The magic pendant became her mask and surrounded her with a magic field that protected her from physical harm. She’d been able to jump out of the window and land several stories down without a scratch. While she hadn’t figured out if she could fly like a bird quite yet, she could already leap incredibly high and magical wings would sprout like glinting golden magic letting her glide for miles. They popped right through her shirt without tearing it because... magic. She didn’t question it. Who was she to question magic?

But now wasn’t the time to revel in the joy of flight, now was the time to make headway on the missing girls case. She’d been following it on the news and in the papers ever since the pattern came to light. She had access to all the latest publications at her job as a librarian. It didn’t pay much, but she was always happy to help the community. Her obsessive pouring over of the coverage didn’t provide much help other than give her an area to search.

It was the last abduction that caught her attention. While there were no details on the first few abductions, on the last one, someone shot a video of two women in pink hoodies guiding a dazed woman into a van. The police had found the van, but no trace of the women. Whoever they were, they were getting more brazen. The five women taken so far were all in their 20s or 30s, fit, and attractive.

She got an incredibly lucky break owing to the magical powers of her Falcon Eyes. From a kilometer away, she spotted a pink flash. If she wasn’t mistaken, it was the sleeve of a pink hoodie on an arm dangling out of the window of a van. The Gold Falcon took a leap to the skies and spread her magical wings to glide towards the pink blip. She landed atop a parking structure attached to the GoWow building. GoWow was a giant in tech, and entertainment, there was no end to potential targets here if the kidnappers were looking for someone to ransom.

‘Of course!’ She thwacked herself in the head. ‘The kidnappers are going to be going after the CEO, he’d be an unbelievable ransom target.’ Elliot Kemper, founder and CEO of GoWow was famous for his huge brain and outspoken antics. The wunderkind was going to be in trouble if these kidnappers had their eyes set on him.

The guards at the front entrance weren’t very understanding.

“You have to understand, your CEO may be in danger.” She insisted, but they weren’t listening.

“I- look, I understand what you’re saying, and Mr. Kemper has a security detail, he is safe. If you want to enter the building, you need to have a badge or make an appointment just like anybody else.”

“Do you know who I am?” She was incredulous at the first portly guard.

“Yes, you’re the Gold Falcon, you caught the Breaker Brothers, and broke up the arms smuggling ring, it’s been on the news.” A second, more corpulent, but obviously smarter guard cut in.

“Thank you, finally, someone who gets it.” She smiled in relief.

“Oh, yeah, I’m a huge fan,” he said with admiration.

“It’s great to know I have made a difference in people’s lives. So are you going to let me in to save the day again?” She smiled sweetly even as her mask glowed.

The second guard shook his head, “Sorry, Ms. Falcon. Not without an appointment.”

“Ugh!” She growled her reply. Stymied by idiocy, the Gold Falcon rushed outside, looking out of place in the daylight and garnering many stares. She looked up at the building and leapt straight up in the air, propelled by the magical field surrounding her. She glided down to the verdant landscaped balcony on the top floor and rushed in.

“What the...” She pulled up to a stop at the ridiculous sight before her. Six well-muscled ex-military guards in matching polo’s and pants were engaged in the most ridiculous version of double dutch she’d ever seen. What made it even more outlandish was the fact that they were playing double dutch without any jump ropes. There were literally two men waving their arms in circles as a third jumped around between them giggling giddly while four others cheered him on and waited for their turn. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

She raised her guard as her mind ran through the possible culprits. When she opened the door to the CEO’s suite, she finally know her enemy. “Perceptron, I should have guessed.”

Perceptron, AKA Percival Middlesteed, loomed behind the long glass table in a gaudy purple trench coat and matching zoot style wide brim hat. His bespectacled eyes looked at her. “Gold Falcon.”

“Awe you remember me from the last time I got your ass locked up, I’m touched.” She sassed him with a sarcastic drawl. Brilliant CEO Elliot Kemper was dancing the whitest white boy dance she could imagine in the corner, her eyes scanned the room for any other targets, when she noticed Stacey Amoretta, Elliot’s supermodel fiancee, kneeling behind Perceptron with a dazed look on her face.

“What took you so long?” Perceptron taunted her.

She rolled her eyes. “Would you believe the guards wouldn’t let me in?”

“Huh.”

“I know, right? I’m a superheroine and they wouldn’t let ME in.” She took a few nonchalaunt steps forward with the banter.

“No, no, no, stop right there.” Perceptron pulled out a gun and pointed it at Stacey’s temple. “We wouldn’t want to make a bloody mess.”

She stopped cold. Perceptron was a thief and an illusionist, not a murderer. Or at least he hadn’t been the last time she’d met him. “A gun? Really, Perceptron? I thought you were better than that.”

“Oh, I am, and I could show you if you’d just.” he took off his glasses and met her gaze, “Let Me In.”

A zagging spiral of a light from his eyes locked into hers. Perceptron had some magical ability to get into people’s heads and make them see things that weren’t there. But she wasn’t going to be fooled by any of his tricks. As she willed, the Golden Domino mask flared bright with magic and broke the attempted spell.

“Ow, dammit woman.” He winced as the spell zapped him back with a static shock.

“It still doesn’t work on me, Percy-boy.” She singsonged.

He cursed, “Why can’t you just—”

“Stubborn I guess.” She quipped.

“Then we are at an impasse.” He stated.

“Sure, let’s wait until the police get here.” She smiled.

He sneered. “How about this instead?” He produced a small plastic pouch the size of a grape. “Stacey, darling, would you put this in your mouth? But don’t bite down, love.”

The entranced supermodel opened her mouth and took the clear pouch in her mouth.

Gold Falcon took a step, but the Perceptron stopped her with his words, “If she comes closer to me, bite down and swallow, dear.”

Stacey nodded.

The Falcon gulped, “I’m guessing that’s not good for her health.”

The Perceptron smiled. “Quite right, it’s a poison. The neurochemist whom I acquired a few months ago invented it. Very deadly.” He holstered his gun. “Here’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to save the girl, and I’m going to escape. It’s a win-win.”

“It’s not going to go that way, Perceptron, you know I can’t let you get away.” She warned him as her fingers twitched. She was trying to figure out if she could dive forward and get the poison out of her mouth before she could bite down and put her body between the two without letting him give anymore orders. There had to be a way to get out of this without any casualties. Damn him!

“Stacey, in one minute, the Gold Falcon is going to put on this VR headset. She’ll keep it on for, let’s say, thirty minutes. If she fails to do any of that, I want you to bite down and swallow. If you see her do as I say, then you’ll wake up from trance and free of my control. Do you understand.”

The redheaded supermodel nodded.

He slid the VR headset down the long table towards her, she caught it before it fell off. “You’re not serious?”

“You’ve got about 45 seconds to put it on before Stacey gets poison peckish. Put it on, everyone lives, take it off and oops.” He made a biting motion and grinned.

“There’s no way.” she looked at the sleek designed contraption and back to him in disbelief.

“Win-win, or the girl dies, it’s your choice. Thirty seconds.”

“This isn’t over, asshole.” She sneered at him before putting the headset atop her head.

“Such language.” He teased her, but stayed still until she pulled it down over her eyes.

The modified VR unit automatically clamped down tightening its straps and holding it to her face. She saw just blackness at first, then saw an empty virtual landscape come into view. She was surprised to look down and see a cartoonish digitized version of her own hand that seemed to move just like her real hand did.

“Thirty minutes asshole, then I’m coming for you!” She called out, but didn’t hear him. That’s when she noticed a hum coming from the earpieces, low and rhythmic. ‘Great, this is so I can’t hear him escape.’

Gold Falcon heaved a sigh. Now she was stuck while the poor entranced supermodel sat watching her with a dose of poison in her mouth and the Gold Falcon couldn’t even see her. She felt around for the chair and sat down since she was going to be stuck here for a time. While it was cool that she could see her hands there wasn’t much else to look at. She looked up and saw a spiral come into view.

“Relax Gold Falcon, it’s time to loosen your muscles and loosen your mind. Look into the spiral and relax.” The Perceptron’s voice came through the headset.

‘Oh geez, he’s going to try to hypnotize me with this?’ She shook her head and closed her eyes with a grin. Her triumph only lasted a moment before she felt a little zap on both of her temples that shocked open her eyes. “Ow, hey!”

Frustrated, she kept her eyes open. Looking around in the virtual landscape, she realized that she was going to have no sense of when 30 minutes had passed. She’d have to wait until Stacey woke out of her trance. She noticed a ticking from behind her, and looked back to see a countdown. “3...2...1...” then a flash of a word she didn’t quite get.

After a moment it reset to 10 and started counting down again. Actually, that was helpful. The counts seemed to go about a second for each count. Theoretically, she could use the counts to keep track of how long she’d been wearing it. Plus it was better than focusing on the pulsing spiral behind her that she could only notice now by the pulse of light in her periphery.

She counted the countdowns on her fingers. Each time the word would flash, she’d lift a finger. When she reached six fingers, she thought, “Okay, that’s one minute.” She felt herself relax as she watched the countdown with the pulsing light behind her. Her breathing slowed as the counts slowed and the light pulsing behind her all slowed to match in sync.

For a moment she came to the realization that she felt very relaxed and open. She blinked into enough awareness to realize she’d forgotten to count how many minutes had passed.

Slowly, her head drifted down to look at her hands. All the fingers were open. That meant something right? She had to focus on something, but it kept slipping through her open fingers. She breathed in as the light grew and out as the light dimmed. ‘Trying not to get hypnotized. Have to focus.’

She’d been so focused on not getting hypnotized, that she was getting tired of focusing her mind on the task. The glow thrummed the back of her mind and she felt a curious slowness to her thoughts. Without realizing, her eyes had drifted back to the spiral as she’d been thinking about how relaxed she was feeling and how her hands were in front of her, but wasn’t the spiral behind her, had she turned around? Her dizziness increased as she thought, ‘Oh no, it’s working.’ She pulled her eyes away from the spiral and back down to her hands, feeling the weight of the headset making her head feel so heavy, or was that the weight? After all, she was super strong, right?

Her eyes found her hands which looked so interesting: purple and artificial. She breathed in and breathed out in time with the tic toc. Suddenly, her palm moved up to tap her head and a word flashed, “Sleep.” The young heroine hadn’t understood it, her head fell as she slumped into the chair.

But she wasn’t hypnotized, she was just really relaxed. Perceptron told her she was lightly hypnotized, but she knew better. She was just bored and relaxed, she’d stopped herself from getting hypnotized just in time, right? At his suggestion, she looked up. It seemed like a good idea, after all her head felt so light like it was filled with air. Her head drifted up and her eyes gazed back into the slowly pulsing spiral. She didn’t need to worry about this. His voice would keep her enthralled for a little while. It was much easier to relax and drift off. He was telling her things, but there was no reason to worry about that. After all, hypnosis couldn’t make you do anything you didn’t want to do. She was just doing what she wanted to do as she counted down deeper.

She blinked herself awake. ‘Damn, I almost fell under there.’ She shook her head and reached up to take off the headset, but froze. ‘Dammit, I don’t know if it’s been half an hour.’

“Stacey? Stacey, can you hear me?” There was no reply. That meant she was still hypnotized staring at her waiting for the half hour to pass. It’d only been like 5 or 6 minutes so far. This was going to be tougher to resist than she’d expected.

Then again, what if she just zoned out. After all, time passed faster when you zoned out. She could just relax and... ‘No, bad idea.’

She shook her head and took a breath. ‘Come on, you can do this.’

She looked down at her hands in their strange slick purple and flexed them in the virtual and real world. Hands were so strange if you looked at them closely. Her thoughts were trailing off when her hand rose to her eyes and the word flashed again. She slumped down again deeper into trance. Or had she ever actually emerged from trance? Was she already deeply hypnotized? She sighed realizing that she couldn’t really worry about that now. She had to pay attention to the spiral and make sure she listened carefully to the words. It was important to remember them exactly. He had actually hypnotized her, but that was fine as long as she knew what he was trying to get her to do. She needed to pay close attention to remember so she would know how to counteract any suggestions later. She just had to listen and watch. Her mind opened as her lips parted absently. She had to remember everything and she focused on doing exactly that. She did her job so perfectly that she even remembered to forget.

* * *

“Gold Falcon? Gold Falcon?” Fingers snapped by her head as the male voice urged her to wake.

She blinked her eyes, feeling a daze of sleep. “Huh? Who?” She looked around, no longer wearing the headset and no longer alone in the conference room. All around her there were security people buzzing and nervous as the CEO and his entire security detail were sitting at the table engrossed in a cardless game of poker.

“Oh, thank goodness. She’s awake.” His excitement roused the other guards and the nervous office staff with hope. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah,” she stretched and shook out the cobwebs before forcing herself to stand. “What happened?”

“Not sure, the cleaning staff came up and found everyone here like this before the second security shift was up. We can’t wake them up.” There was an edge of panic in his voice.

She heaved a sigh, “You won’t be able to until the spell wears off or someone breaks it.” She stood up and considered the man talking to her. He seemed like mid to low level management. Skittish and out of his depth.

“How do we do that?” His voice quavered but he pressed on.

She noted with no small amount of dread that it was night time. How long had she been under? She shook her head slowly at him. “You don’t wake them. This is the work of Perceptron. Either they break it themselves, but it looks like they’re having fun, so that probably won’t happen. Or I can break the spell.” Gold Falcon called up the magic of the Falcon Charm, touched them one by one, and broke the enchantment waking them from their illusory world. When the last one had been freed it occurred to her, “Where is Miss Amoretta?” She looked around not seeing the hostage, “Did she get away?”

“No one’s seen her, I thought she was on a shoot somewhere or something.” He stammered, following her as she strode to the place where she’d been kneeling.

On the table sat a note alongside a plastic but convincingly real looking water gun and a plastic pack of clear liquid. Filled with dread, she picked up the note:

Sweet Gold Falcon,

So sorry to have to resort to parlor tricks to fool you, it’d be so much easier if you’d cooperate like a good girl. As you can see, Miss Stacey was never in any danger, the gun shoots water and the plastic packet only had sugar water. So it really was a win-win for everyone. You saved the CEO, Miss Stacey is very happy as well as I will be if she is as delightful in bed as she looks. You see, perception is reality. You’ll soon learn what I mean.

See you at the heart of the Phoenix where a hero is reborn,

Two days hence, to this I’ve sworn,
Perceptron

She looked at the note. She looked at the fake gun. She snapped the packet open and tasted a bit of sugar water off her fingers. “Aw, nuts.”