The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Percpetion is Reality

Chapter 2: Movie Theater Mishegoss

“In other news, an embarrassing moment for the city’s very own superheroine Gold Falcon caught on tape letting the bad guys get away.”

Beyla Rabec, city librarian groaned on the inside as she swiped off the news stream from her phone. It had been all over the news last night. Security cam footage showing her putting on a VR headset, then falling asleep while Stacey waited patiently. Even worse, there was a video of the Perceptron returning as the men filed in around her and started playing cards. He’d even gone over to her and given her a pat on the back and pet her hair a few times before writing a note and walking out with his new captive. Stacey Amoretta would fetch a huge ransom and the GoWow CEO was enraged at everyone but himself.

But there’d been no ransom note forthcoming.

The whole city got to watch her put on a vr helmet and play games while the Perceptron waltzed away.

“Win-win my ass.” She muttered.

“Excuse me?”

She looked up, “Nothing, what? May I help you?”

“Yeah, we were looking for books on Norse mythology?” A couple of teenagers with bookbags likely looking for school project material.

“Right, sure, you can check the online catalogue or if you’re feeling adventurous, we have a whole section you can browse, second floor make a right, in myths and folklore. I’d start with Turville-Petre’s Myth and Religion of the North.” She smiled politely sending the pair off onto their amazing journey into old stories of powerful gods and their flawed personalities.

“Geez, it’s like you know every single book in this library.” A blue eyed brunette ingenue gaped in awe of her as she brought back another cart of turn-ins to sort. “You don’t, do you? I mean please tell me you haven’t.”

Beyla smiled at Lisa Peters. “Would it be so bad if I had?”

Lisa smirked, “Kinda, unless you also somehow have found a way to read and go out and have a life. In which case tell me how.”

“Lisa, reading is a joy, a way to escape the mundane and experience the sublime.” Beyla’s love of books was always visible in the way her eyes lit up when she spoke about them.

“Sure.” Lisa complained. “But after classes, this work-study thing, homework, and trying to pretend like I am allowed to have a social life sometimes, I’m lucky if I can sleep for 5 hours, much less read.”

She smiled, “Tell you what, I’ll make it easy, pick a genre that you like and I’ll give you some of the best easiest reads in that genre. Books that will recharge you. Battery Books!”

“Battery books?” She seemed skeptical, but Beyla’s winning smile won her over. “Okay, fine, how about mysteries with a female lead.”

“Romantic subplot or no?” Beyla took notes.

Lisa shrugged. “Yeah, sure, as long as it is fun and trashy. I’m talking straight up beach reads.”

“Trashy fun mystery beach chick lit. Got it.”

“Chick lit?”

Beyla smiled back, “You’re the one who said trashy.”

Lisa was a sweet girl. She always seemed pressed for time, but she showed up on time and treated her work-study with the kind of dedication of a person who wanted to be praised for a good job. She was a good egg even if the library wasn’t her passion.

For Beyla, on the other hand, working at the library was her passion. She loved the joy of escaping into a well woven story and there were not enough hours in the day to learn everything in the non-fiction sections. If the city ever didn’t need a heroine, she’d gladly retire, keep her hair in a bun, and lose herself in the stacks. But today was not that day.

Perceptron had left a clue for her, an invitation of sorts. “See you at the heart of the Phoenix where a hero is reborn,” he’d written. She’d ruled out the idea of phoenix being her. For one, she wasn’t a hero, she was a heroine. Second, in order for the clue to be useful, it had to refer to a place. Specifically a place of rebirth. She thought about churches where people were born again, but there was nothing that connected churches to a phoenix that she could find. She found something about a Phoenix cult, and of course there was the Harry Potter book, Order of the Phoenix. That had a hero, but it wasn’t exactly helpful.

And of course, today was the day. Two days hence. At least that had been easy to figure out.

She watched the blissfully unaware teens chatting as they walked towards the exit, “Wanna go see UltraGuy Returns?”

“It’s opening night, they’re probably sold out.” The other replied before they made it to the door.

She perked up so quickly that her long locks almost popped out of their librarian’s bun. Of course! The new comic book movie was premiering tonight. The Hero they’d killed off in the last movie was supposed to come back in this one. That had to be the hero from the riddle, which meant that “Phoenix” was the location.

“Firebird Theaters, of course.” A Phoenix is a fiery bird, duh. She popped over to GoWow on her phone and searched for the biggest Firebird Theater cineplex in the city. Downtown Firebird 32, that had to be it.

Beyla got off of work with daylight to spare and changed into her costume in the basement, then activated the pendant making it form the Falcon Mask as her hair billowed out with magical power.

It wasn’t long before the Gold Falcon landed in front of the theater and walked up to the ticket counter, “When is the biggest showing of UltraGuy Returns?”

“Uhm, sorry ma’am, you’re going to have to wait in line,” a pimply teenager squeaked at her.

She looked at him disbelieving, but the Dad at the front of the line said, “No, go ahead, she’s okay.”

She looked back to him with a smile, “See? Now tell me, when is the biggest showing.”

“There’s several right now, all sold out. I guess the next biggest one is at 8, but that’s sold out too. You’re going to have to wait until—” His explanation was cut off.

“I don’t want a ticket, I’m worried that this place might be in danger.” She explained patiently.

Behind her, the helpful dad said, “That’s it, we’re going home.”

“Hey, you can’t just go around scaring customers.”

She sighed, “Look, how about this, if you see a bunch of women in pink hoodies, call the police immediately, okay?”

He straightened up, “Oh.”

She squinted at him, “What oh? What do you mean oh?”

The girl in the window next to him offered, “Hey, did you sell a bunch of tickets to the 6:45 to a guy in a purple coat and a bunch of women in pink hoodies.”

Gold Falcon swiveled to the other ticket seller, “6:45, which theater?”

“Theater 8, just straight in past the atrium.” She explained.

Gold Falcon slapped her head, “Atrium. Heart of the Phoenix, of course. I gotta go!”

She dashed into the cineplex, leaping over the ticket taker and bypassing the line to head straight for theater 8. If he was at a crowded theater, he was probably going to mass abductions, but to what end?

No matter, it had to stop now. She burst into the theater which was supposed to be well into the second hour of the movie, but instead the house lights were up illuminating Perceptron and his growing gathering of pink hoodie clad escorts. “Stop right there!” She commanded.

“Goldilocks, how nice of you to finally stop by! I was getting bored waiting for you to finally show up. Had some car trouble perhaps?”

“Har har, laugh it up while you go to jail,” she said.

“Hold it right there, blondie, unless you want your precious supermodel to dive face first from the rafters. If you come closer you know she’ll take a nice little dive.” He pointed to the spot like where she could make out a pink hoodie wearing figure.

“You are bluffing, Perceptron, you and I both know you won’t kill her.” She stepped forward cautiously.

“Kill? Probably not, but she’d take some serious face damage and head trauma. Not that there was much in there to begin with. Care to test me?”

She kind of did. After all she could definitely jump fast enough to catch her midair if she needed to. Without having to worry about guns or poisons, she was feeling pretty confident.

“Not a step closer!”

She smiled and started to charge.

He looked up. “Jump!”

Her eyes widened in shock seeing the woman start to dive headfirst. Without thought, she launched herself forward towards the diving woman in the pink hoodie. She didn’t have time to think about Perceptron as she flew through the air. ‘No, no, no,’ she’d miscalculated, she had gone too high! Gold Falcon squirmed in the air to tumble and reached down barely grabbing an ankle. Her mask flared as she pulled the woman up and into her grasp in mid air landing with a thud tumbling back on her tailbone.

But the red-headed supermodel was safe. She got up extremely grateful for the magical force field. Her ass would have been flattened by that fall! No time for gratitude, Perceptron was running towards the exit.

Gold Falcon sneered. He actually did it. He tried to kill a girl. The time for kid gloves was over. She leapt towards him leaving the entranced women in pink at the front of the theater. “Now where do you think you’re going, Perceptron?”

“My marvelous getaway?” He offered a sheepish grin.

“Not this time, pal. You crossed a line today.” She grabbed him by the lapels.

He smiled, “Let’s cross another one.” He thumb clicked a button.

Her eyes widened thinking, ‘Bomb?’

Instead, all the speakers let out a weird screeching tone that irritated the heck out of her. It cut out after a few seconds and she looking at him annoyed. “What was that supposed to be?”

He smiled, “Something to get you moist.”

“Wow, you really don’t understand women do you?” She shook her head at him and spun him around pulling his hands behind his back.

“I suggest you check the back of your neck.” His voice was a little too self satisfied.

Careful to keep a hand on his wrists, she reached back and felt something moist across the back of her neck. “What? It’s just a little sweat.”

“You are quite mistaken, if I may explain, I was prepared for you. While you were obediently napping for me in a deep trance, I placed a strip of a special drug developed by my captive chemist. It only is released when a certain tone is played. Then it liquefies and is absorbed instantly through the skin. I understand it is very relaxing.”

She looked at her fingers, rubbing the moisture between them.

“It’s quite relaxing, I imagine you can’t help but relax and let the feeling wash over you. You might even find yourself getting dizzy.” His voice was taking on the same tone and cadence as it had in the headset.

“No,” she complained, but stumbled back. “I’m not going to pass out.”

“Oh no, dear, you see, we wouldn’t want you to pass out before you felt the other effect of the drug.” He leered at her. “Soon, you’ll find your body feeling quite delicious. It is quite a heady aphrodisiac. You won’t be able to resist it. It is simple biology, you are healthy, young, and horny. Your body will go into heat. It’ll be harder to think, you can probably feel the fog descending over your thoughts—”

“Shut up!” It was getting hard to concentrate with him pattering on. Her nipples her crinkled into hardened nubs under her clothes and her belly was tingling with a promising wiggle. No, she couldn’t succumb to this incredibly powerful aphrodisiac. No matter what, she was a superheroine.

“Soon, you’ll be wet and horny, begging for sex.”

“Fat chance,” she spat out, beginning to doubt her own words as her thighs quivered.

He turned and strode out the front.

‘Okay, gotta move, Gold Falcon, come on.’ At least she’d saved the—her jaw dropped when she looked to the screen and saw the pink hoodie clad women had all disappeared. ‘No, no, no.’ She was NOT going to be beaten again!

Summoning her anger, she staggered after Perceptron. It was getting harder to concentrate as every single step triggered pulses of pleasure in her increasingly creamy pussy. “Stop right there.” She gasped her words in a tone more befitting a porno than a comic book movie.

The Gold Falcon made for a marvelous spectacle. Her golden locks fell about her face in a tousled mess while her cheeks had turned crimson from wanting desire. Her lower lip trembled in a quivering pout as her hand rubbed her thigh pointedly not stealing down between her legs to the pleasurable pulse that called to her. She needed to grab his- grab him. She forced herself to run after him and grabbed him by the arm turning him around. “You’re going down.”

“A double entendre? How spicy!” He grinned at her. “Oh, I can see you’re really starting to feel it. Your upper lip is moist with sweat.”

She checked, he was right, she was getting hotter. Her fingers met the moistness of her lip and she got a whiff of the chemical uncture that still lingered on her fingers. The heady scent made her reel. She wanted to deny it, but all her retorts died into a plaintiff moan.

“You must be absolutely burning up wearing all those clothes.” He didn’t even seem to be concerned that he was in her grasp.

“Maybe you’re right, that drug is powerful. All that means is after you’re in jail, I’m going to have a good night.” She struggled to add an extra curse at the end. “Asshole.”

“Why wait?” She meant to grab his other hand, but somehow didn’t move in time as he brought it up to her neck and dragged down along her shirt to her breast. Even through her bra, he quickly found her hardened nipple and tweaked it to her mortified delight. Lovely spasms of pleasure surged through her traitorous body.

He teased her about the other one being jealous and she was about to say something snappy to him when she realized, she’d let go of his other arm. Now both her nipples were under the pleasurable assault of his fondling. She grabbed hold of his shoulders but only to stead herself as her knees quivered. “Please, stop.” She moaned unsure of how much longer she could resist. A rising need in her body was begging to press itself up against him or a wall or anything hard enough to stimulate release.

Her dazed eyes looked into his confident smile as the thought came unbidden, ‘I wonder what his lips taste like.’ Confused, she muttered, “Please, please, Percept—.”

His hand left her sensitive body long enough to lift up his glasses. His eyes lit up into spirals giving her the full force blast of his illusory powers. “Don’t resist, my horny little heroine. I can give you mind blowing pleasure if you just let me in.

She felt his magic penetrating her defenses. Even as a tiny part of her pleaded to submit, she pushed back against it. With a thought, she willed the spell be broken and her Falcon Mask glowed bright and broke the magical spell sending a mild shock back to Perceptron.

“Arg!” He pushed her off and she stumbled back.

She crossed her arms over her chest in part to protect herself and in part to squeeze herself.

The drug kept her dazed and in no shape to resist as he reached between her legs to cup and claim the thing her warmed lips.

Gold Falcon’s legs turned to jelly as his hand clamped over her and began rubbing circles into her hot center. The stimulation shocked her into gasps as she collapsed to her knees escaping his magical fingers. She’d been able to fight the need for so long, but the drug was far too strong to be denied any longer.

Need overwhelming her, she unbuckled her belt and shoved two fingers down her panties as fast as she could leaving the other hand to slip under her shirt and push aside a cup to finally caress her bare nipple. She was rewarded with mind fogging pleasure causing her to buck against her own fingers instinctively. “Please, oh please, oh fuck.” She babbled aloud as he watched in amusement.

“Please fuck you, did you say? My dear, I would love to, but I really haven’t the time, plus I have so many other sex slaves. Why don’t you be a peach and take care of yourself right there in front of everybody while I make a quick getaway, okay? Wonderful.” He turned and left with a smile.

‘Everyone?’ She thought. She looked around and remembered, she was in the atrium of the theater. People were everywhere, in line for concessions, going to their movies, putting butter on their popcorn, and the like. But now all their eyes were turned straight at her. Gold Falcon, kneeling on the ground with her pants shoved down around her knees and her shirt pulled up over one breast as she writhed in masturbatory glory.

Despite their judgmental looks, she couldn’t stop. In fact, their eyes looking at her in disgust or morbid fascination only made her rub herself faster.

“Please, oh god, please.” She couldn’t help but continue moaning and rubbing herself higher and higher while her cheek burned in deep shame.

“Oh my god, what a slut.” She heard one voice say.

“Is this like, a porno cosplay?” Another person said.

“Someone call the police, there’s a pervert touching herself in the lobby.”

“Holy fuck, she’s hot,” her ears focused in on the masculine voice that’d said that.

She looked at him with hot lust in her eyes, “Oh my god, please fuck me, sir!” Just saying the work “fuck” drove her closer. She kept babbling, “fuck me” over and over until her first crescendo. But even after the hard orgasm, she kept on going. Rivulets of female arousal dripped down her thighs as wet slapping echoed from her slick wet fingers. Her smell was starting to permeate the air with the unmistakable scent of lust. She needed it, she needed it so bad.

The police arrived two orgasms later, their disgust only adding to her humiliation. One of them tried to cuff her thinking her just a crazed perverted cosplayer. He realized his mistake when she snapped out of the handcuffs and plunged her fingers right back into herself. Unsure of how to handle a superpowered sex-feind, then surrounded her with promotional movie billboards and left her to her own devices insisting there was “Nothing to see here.”

It was another twenty minutes before she’d calmed enough to stop. Her metabolism must have burned the drug out of her system enough, she reasoned.

Exhausted she pulled her pants up and carefully pulled her shirt off, worried about any residue from the drug. Perceptron was going to pay for this.