The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Percpetion is Reality

Chapter 3: Sorority Tickling Situation

News coverage was merciless. A second botched attempt to apprehend the Perceptron was bad enough. Compounding that humiliation was the fact that their confrontation in the atrium was caught on cell phone footage. People watched her grabbing him but instead of tying him up she looked like she was throwing herself at him.

“At this point, one has to question whether the Gold Falcon is really immune to the Perceptron’s power.” Cade Blandton, a law enforcement agent and powered criminal specialist, had been invited to talk on the panel. “Which makes the presence of a second powered individual who is working outside the law even more dangerous.”

“I’m not sure we can say that, after all, she did break his hold over the GoWow staff and saved several people from being kidnapped.” Reporter Tricia Nakazumi had been one of her best defenders in the press, but she was fighting an uphill battle today.

“If you’re right, that could be so much worse.” He shot back.

“I don’t follow,” she said.

“Let’s say she is immune. The way she is throwing herself at him in that video, it seems like she wants... ahem It’s clear what she wants, and he shot her down. What if she actually wants him? Frankly, we’re lucky he’s rejecting her. If they team up, I don’t know that there’s a super on the east coast who is going to stand up to these two until Silver Paragon returns from space.“

“I don’t think she’d do that.” Tricia tried to argue back. “After everything she’s done for the city, there must be more happening that we don’t see. We just need to have faith in—”

“Faith? Tell you what, I have faith in law enforcement that’s accountable to oversight boards and elected officials. I don’t have faith in unelected self appointed ’supers’...”

“We’ve run out of time.” She tried to cut him off but he kept going right over her cut to commercial break.

“...who seem to have a sexual fetish for the villains they claim to be fighting.”

* * *

Beyla held her head in her hands as she sat cross legged on the floor of her one bedroom apartment. Where had it all gone wrong?

At least she knew she was going to have another shot at him. He left another clue, this time sending it directly to the press via one of the movie goers he’d kidnapped last night. The message was obtuse, but there were references to Despoina, Demeter, and Daphne. Near as she could tell, the police caught on to the Greek Goddess connection. A detective on scene told her they’d be covering the Greek American Club and the Metro Museum. He even asked if there was a way they could signal her when they needed her help. She gave them a burner number, but she had a feeling they weren’t going to be calling.

There were two colleges within the city limits, and only one that had a Greek system. The use of three names had tipped her off, it wasn’t just Greeks in general. They were all women. It had to be a sorority, specifically Delta Delta Delta. Given his penchant for young attractive women, there was no question, that was where he’d be hitting tonight.

* * *

She’d been right, though it’d taken a while to confirm. Everything seemed normal in the sorority house. Women were studying, gossiping, complaining, and watching television. They got together for a meeting in the chapter room and Gold Falcon glided down and peeped in through a window to make sure that everything seemed to be on the up and up. Unfortunately, Perceptron had already been there and was introduced while she watched the entrance to make sure no suspicious pink jacket wearing women were coming. By the time she heard the giggling, it was already too late.

Gold Falcon strode straight in to see a gaggle of girls tickling each other, chasing each other, and laughing. Immediately, she ran to one of the girls and grabbed her to break the spell. But with her hands on the young woman’s bare shoulders.

Gold Falcon gasped as her hand felt no spell at work, “What the heck?”

“Aw, you caught me, dang it.” The girl shrugged off Gold Falcon’s grasp and peeled off her peasant top leaving her in a bra and shorts. She left behind a confused Falcon and ran off to tickle someone. She sent a message to the detective she spoke to on her burner phone with the name of the sorority. Whatever the villain had done, she’d need police to help clean things up after he was apprehended.

She made her way from room to room and hall and stairwell looking for Perceptron and finding young women in increasing states of undress engaging in a fervent game of tickle tag. She made sure not grab anyone else by the shoulders to keep them from undressing on her account.

“Enjoying the show?” Perceptron’s voice called out behind her.

“This is a new low for you Perceptron. College girls?”

“They’re all eighteen. The ones that weren’t suddenly realized they needed to study tonight. I’m not a monster you know.” He explained with infuriating calm.

“You’re disgusting, and you’re going back to prison.” She pointed at him with an angered look.

“Disgusting? There’s nothing disgusting about young women playing a fun game amongst each other. They are all perfectly safe and I am being a perfect gentleman. As for you, you seem a bit winded, my dear.” He smiled with way more calm confidence than she felt comfortable with. “If you’ll allow me to just suggest that you take a moment, and take a deep breath before you do anything rash.”

Sneering, she grabbed him by the lapel and brought her fist back. “I should just knock your teeth out, drag you in to the police, and be done with you.” It wasn’t her most heroic moment as a superheroine, but he was really getting under her skin.

“Now now, calm down, just take a breath and calm down, Gold Falcon. After all you have many impressionable young minds all around you that aren’t enchanted. You wouldn’t want to let them down. That’s it, take a breath and calm down. Calm yourself, get your anger under control. That’s it you’re doing very good, very heroic. Doesn’t that feel better?” Gently he eased her hand off his lapel and down.

She did need to calm down and do this right. He wasn’t lying about the girls not being enchanted, but if they weren’t, how was he doing it? She looked up to him and asked, “How?”

He smiled. “It’s not really a problem, you just say Vir—”

He said some words that didn’t quite click in her mind, but she suddenly felt very sleepy. In a daze her gazed softened as the fog thickened.

His hand was on her shoulder insinuating for her to look down. Unable to think clearly, she let him lead her gaze downward. She saw her hand relaxed and palm up in his hand. Her mind flashed back to a spiral. Then suddenly he guided it up to her forehead, “Sleep now.”

She felt dazed. She didn’t sense any magic, just a calming haze coming over her mind and she flashed back to a virtual world and purple hands. She remembered the virtual world with the pulsing lights and spiral. She could see it in her mind as if it was right in front of her. How many hours had she spent in that place?

“You’re feeling very relaxed, wonderfully relaxed because you are in such good control of your emotions, Gold Falcon. We are going to have a nice calm chat and I am sure that as we speak and I explain, you’ll be more relaxed and reassured that everything is fine.” He kept talking and explaining why once she’d understood it would all be revealed to be a misunderstanding. It would be much better if there were no crimes being committed. She definitely wanted that. She found herself sitting down and listening as the girls played their safe fun game. She breathed in and breathed out. He calmly explained that the girls had procured some giggle gas and it was being pumped all through the house. That any girl who breathed in the giggle gas would feel light and funny and would want to play the tickle game.

It sounded rather like a thing sorority girls might do for fun that was much better than illegal drinking or boys. There were no laws against giggle gas, so it was safe. She breathed in trying to smell it over and over again until she realized she could smell a hint of it in the air. By the time she realized she’d been breathing it in, she’d had so much that she very much wanted to play the giggle game.

Perceptron took the small gas canister and mask off the lovely dazed heroine’s face and hid it in his coat. She didn’t need to know where the scent was actually coming from.

He was leaving, as she sat dazed with her arms hanging limp by her sides. She wanted to keep feeling this wonderfully relaxed, but she needed to catch him. After a moment, she shook off the haze and looked up. “The gas...” She could feel its effects on her pliant mind leaving her dazed and giddy. Gold Falcon giggled and pushed herself up to stand. She needed to chase after her, but seeing a dizzy headed coed passing by, she couldn’t resist the urge to reach out and tickle her. The coed tickled her right back and she was suddenly laughing and squirming weakly. She wasn’t normally ticklish, but the effect of the drug must have heightened her sensitivity. Worse yet, with every gaping gasp, she was taking in more of the giggle gas and wanting to play the tickle game even more.

Exhausted and gasping, the girl grasped her by the shoulders and said, “Caught you!”

Oh no! Gold Falcon was overtaken by an urge. Not just an urge, but a burning need to take off a piece of clothing. “Oh shoot.” Without thinking, she reached down and pulled off her stretch top and dropped it on the ground.

She needed to get to the Perceptron before she ran into too many more coeds. After all, she couldn’t use her super powers on them. That wouldn’t be playing fair, and superheroines weren’t cheaters.

Gold Falcon ran past a few who were engaged in heated tickle combat, but stopped abruptly in shock when she saw a pair of coeds fully naked in the middle of the chapter room making out passionately. Was that part of the game? She felt fingers tickling her bare midsection from behind and yelped out a giggle, spinning to see a plump fully clothed sorority sister smiling with an evil glint. She had to try to tickle her back, but somehow, she ended up in fits laughing breathing in even more of that lovely gas that made her head light and giddy.

“I give, I give! You g—! Ha ha ha! You got me!” Gold Falcon shrieked out unable to take any more of the merciless tickling.

The girl pumped her fist, “Yes, I am so good at this game!”

Gold Falcon rolled her eyes and pushed down her pants, being sure to bring her utility belt with her. After all, if she was going to capture Perceptron, she needed to be able to bind him. She clipped her belt over her hips and ran out of the sorority house clothed in undies only in pursuit of the dastardly villain.

She was greeted by the sight of flashing police lights as officers yelled at Perceptron.

“Keep your hands up and your head down!” An officer shouted.

Another officer called out. “Remember, don’t look him in the eyes.”

A female officer approached him from behind as Gold Falcon ran up to him.

“Go back inside, miss.” The officer with the blindfold and handcuffs in hand warned her as she approached.

“I can’t do that, I’ve got to get him.” She tried to explain.

The female officer was panicked despite having plenty of backup. “Miss, you’re in danger, please just go back inside.”

She looked at Perceptron with a satisfied smile. “See buddy, I told you that you were going down.”

“Don’t look into his eyes!” The officer’s voice rose as she dropped the blindfold and reached for her taser.

Perceptron looked up to her, but his eyes weren’t glowing with magic. “Goldie, don’t you want to play?”

Gold Falcon’s head spun for a moment when she remembered she was playing a game. She leapt forward at the unsuspecting officer who managed to fire off her taser. It bounced uselessly off her magical barrier and sparked on the ground. Gold Falcon couldn’t use her powers on sorority girls, but this police officer was not a sorority girl so she was fair game! Something about that thought seemed off, but she shook it off, since using her powers meant that she was sure to win.

Gold Falcon disarmed the officer in a flash and started mercilessly tickling her. She was quickly pinned and Gold Falcon’s mask glowed bright.

“Super! It’s a super!”

Perceptron hit the deck as two officers unloaded, but the bullet bounced harmlessly off their mark.

Gold Falcon giggled, “Caught you!”

The pinned officer looked on in shock realizing who her tickle tormentor was. “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!”

There weren’t a lot of moments of complete and utter humiliation that Beyla experienced in her life. The moment her head cleared and she realized she was tickling a police officer after having jumped to and disarmed every single other officer at the scene was the worst moment. But she hadn’t stopped at disarming them. When she saw that they weren’t following the rules and stripping, she’d taken it upon herself to take off as many police trousers as she could.

Perceptron was long gone and she fell back off the lieutenant and on to her bottom.

“I’m sorry, oh gosh, I am no sorry. I- it wasn’t me. It was...” She stammered, getting teary in her shame.

“Aren’t you immune to his magic?” An officer asked from behind.

“I—yes, I- it was the gas, there’s gas in the house. Don’t go in there!” She shot out a hand to warn the Lieutenant before he sent anyone in.

He froze. “Gas? Some kind of poison.”

“Giggle gas, it makes you want to tickle.” She explained desperately.

He looked at her in disbelief. “Falcon, there’s no such gas, and you’re damn near naked. Evidence suggests you’re no longer immune to his power.”

“I’m serious, you can’t go in there!” How could he not trust her?

“Okay, that’s it. Officers, take the Gold Falcon into custody.” He gave the order that sent a shock through all present.

“Uh, sir?”

“You heard me, this is to protect her just as much as us.” He added. “Take her into custody. Interfering with police business, aiding and abetting—Hell, we got indecent exposure in about two seconds.”

She hurriedly pulled her bra strap back up over her shoulder. She murmured apologies but before they could hesitantly take her into custody she took to the sky. It was only as she flew along the cool night air through her bra and panties that she remembered that she’d left her clothes back in the sorority.