The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Percpetion is Reality

Chapter 4: The Campy Statue Connection

Beyla Rabec didn’t bother listening to the news. She knew the broad strokes. The Gold Falcon had saved Perceptron from the police by distracting them with superpowered tickling. She was a traitor and now she was wanted for questioning. The call was going out to other cities to find any registered supers willing to take both Perceptron and her on.

At least Perceptron’s next crime was easy to spot. She wasn’t even on the lookout for it, she was just walking home from work when and saw Perceptron was preaching in front of the statue of Edward Montgomery, the city’s founder. Surrounded by thirty women in pink hoodies, he waxed poetic about the supremacy of illusion over reality.

She felt inclined not to even bother trying to stop him. After all, even if he was spray painting the Old Iron Eddie’s coat a bright shade of purple, he wasn’t hurting anyone. After her last few humiliations, she thought perhaps she’d be better off just going back home and letting the police take a shot at him.

Swallowing her pride, Beyla walked on. As much as it killed her to do so, her last three outings against him had ended up in total humiliation and abject failure. She couldn’t afford another public display especially after the last one had ended up making her a person of interest.

Her humiliations continued online where reports about his presence were always tagged with reports of her not showing up. Some wondered openly if she was already wearing a pink hoodie. She was about to shut off the news when they broke in with the Perceptron himself who’d called in to the show.

Hank Webb, anchor of the local news spoke with the deep gravitas that was his signature. “We have Percival Tripton, also known as Perceptron on the phone lines. Mr. Tripton, before you speak, you are wanted by the police, will you now commit to turning yourself in to the police in connection with your crimes?”

“Please Hank, call me Percy. In the interest of civil liberties, I will not be turning myself in for any alleged misdeeds. Besides, if the police wanted to arrest me, they certainly could have stopped by my little freedom demonstration. Since they didn’t, it is clear that I must be an upstanding citizen, but that’s not why I’m calling in, Hank. I am calling about my lovely sweet Gold Falcon.”

“What do you have to say about the heroine?” Hank’s eager excitement for the ratings this call was going to get were barely contained.

“More like to her. My sweet girl, I know you must be dying to get to me. After all, you’ve tried several times to delightful results. I have a challenge for you. Right now, there is a woman in a pink hood walking the streets of the city. Go to her and she will give you a secret location. Go there and run the gauntlet. If you can complete my challenge, then I give you my word that I will leave this city for a year. If you fail then I will free you. You see, I am a very generous man and I love win-win situations. If you think you’re woman enough, you know what to do.”

“Perceptron I have some follow ups...” Hank kept pressing, but Beyla knew what she had to do.

She sat in the quiet of her bedroom mulling over the interview; Hank had asked good questions. Why not surrender if she were to complete his challenge? Wasn’t Perceptron worried that Gold Falcon would just take him in? He chuckled at that, leaving her cheeks burning in humiliation. He didn’t fear her at all.

She wanted to end this whole drama. But when it came to arresting him or letting him leave, she was ambivalent. If he was willing to go, part of her wanted to just let him. Sure, he’d be a bane on another city, but she didn’t want to go through anymore humiliations.

No, she couldn’t think that way. A true heroine wouldn’t let a villain escape if she could help it. A true heroine would have been out on the street moments after he mentioned the girl in the hoodie. After an hour of deliberation, Gold Falcon glided out over the city, scanning the streets for that signature pink hue.

* * *

“Hello Gold Falcon, so glad you could make it.”

She had barely landed at the empty campgrounds when his voice boomed out from the speakers. The girl in pink had given her the name of the camp and knew nothing else after the illusions binding her were dispelled.

“Come on out, Perceptron. I’m here for your challenge or whatever.” She tried to convey annoyance to hide her nerves.

“Right to business? No time for banter? Very well, proceed to cabin number one to begin.”

She shrugged in annoyance at the camera she spotted. The lights in the nearest cabin came on as a response.

In another life, this could have been a fun place to be. A summer camp filled with kids, great memories and friendships to be made over crafts, acrobatics, singalongs, and s’mores. Instead, it was cold air and dread as she entered the creaky cabin door. Somehow he’d stolen the statue from the city and placed it here in the cabin. In front of it was a stool with a cup of red liquid.

“I’m supposed to do what now, drink some poison?” She asked.

“Precisely.”

She stopped. “Why?”

“Because you want me to leave town, that is what you want, right?”

“Sure, I want you to leave, but why this? Why drink the poison. Why risk my life? What do you want from me? What do you get out of this?” She looked around the cabin, trying to find the camera. “Do you want me dead?”

“No, my sweet thing, of course not.”

“Then why poison me?”

“Oh very well, you got me.” His voice seemed quite pleased. “It isn’t a deadly poison, it’s more of an aphrodisiac. One that would make the rest of the challenges a bit more fun for you. A way to test your willpower.”

She scoffed softly.

“Remember, you can quit the challenges at any time. I only thought to give you a sporting chance.” His voice took on a menace she hadn’t heard before. “I have beaten you every time we’ve faced each other in the last—”

“Since you got out of prison.” She enjoyed interrupting him. “Where I put you in the first place.” She took up the glass of liquid and continued. “And I’m going to put you there again.”

“There you go, my dear. Raise the glass to your lips and sip that delicious cherry flavored concoction. It is formulated with the same drug that you’ve already felt once before. Yes, my dear swallow it all down. Soon you’ll be feeling that lovely warmth, but not too much. It’s nicely diluted not to drive you absolutely insane with desire. You won’t be my rutting little sex toy just yet. Oh, you’ll want it bad, you’ll want to feel my hands all over your...”

He kept going on and on. She tried to tune him out, but she knew that soon she’d be feeling a warmth and excitement that wasn’t of her choosing.

“What next?” She snapped at him, but her eyes were drawn between the legs of the purply defaced statue. With a mixture of drug induced giddiness and dread, she noted the presence of a thick gummy phallus affixed to its crotch. “Are you serious? I- I... How can you... You expect me to suck it?”

“You are a quick one,” he voice mocked.

“I- I- I can’t do this,” she stammered despite the giddy tingle that was telling her soon she’d be more than willing.

“Of course you can, and what’s more, you’re going to be doing it on camera for the entire city. A live feed of this is being streamed on social media and to PornHub. Hoo hoo, just think of all the men who will be wanking off imagining your lips are on their hard members tonight and in perpetuity! Now let’s get started!” His utter joy was demoralizing, but not nearly as much as the tingle in her body.

She licked her lips unconsciously before kneeling down in front of the statue. ‘I’m just biding my time,’ she thought, ‘when he thinks he’s won, I’ll turn the tables and take him down for good. It’ll be fine, I’m not that horny, I can totally think straight. I can do this. It’s just a fake candy looking thing.’

She took the turgid phallus in her fingers feeling the weight of it. It was thicker and heavier than any real penis she’d ever held before. ‘Probably aspirational,’ she thought. She had a few quips about size, but didn’t trust herself to say anything while she was starting to feel good enough to squirm. She licked her palms and grasped it surprised by the warmth. It should have been as cool as the cabin, but instead it was almost as warm as her hands. Carefully, she opened her lips and tentatively tasted it. She’d expected it to taste like a gummy candy but instead she found it to be rather tasteless.

One by one, perverts around the internet logged in to watch as the Gold Falcon wrapped her lips around a hundred year old statue’s pseudocock.

“There you go.” He encouraged her efforts. “Take it in and focus on the feel of it on your lips. Imagine all the times in the past where you’ve taken a cock in your mouth, such intimate moments. Giving pleasure to a man who stimulates you. Imagine all the men who are watching you right now, picturing you on your knees dragging your tongue along the underside of a huge warm cock just like that. Imagine what they must be thinking, how badly they’d want to thrust inside you as you take the cock back into your mouth and deepen your service. Focus on my words and the taste on your lips and the heady feeling of the eyes of all those men watching you with their cocks in their hands and the musky scent of male arousal that you are causing in them.”

He kept prattling on as she continued her work. She’d tried to ignore it so that it’d become a dull background noise, but combined with the task at hand it was hard to ignore the humiliating dirty talk that was quickly arousing her into incoherence. Whether it was the drugs she’d consumed, the act, or the talk, she became aware of the wetness dampening the juncture of her thighs. She tried to focus on the task, but his words were getting to her as well as the knowledge that there’d be men watching her pulling on their hard cocks and imagining fucking her. One after the other they’d all want to plunge deep inside her needy hot cunt.

She squeezed her thighs on her hand that had found its way down to her hot center and delighted in the pleasure of that brief pressure. How long would she have to endure this? Why was she enduring this? She remembered there was some vague heroic reason, but at that moment, dizzy with arousal and dreams of erotic violations, she couldn’t quite piece it together.

She didn’t know when she decided to undo her pants enough to get her hand into her panties but she didn’t care after the pleasure of her fingers on bare flesh drove away rational thought. The cock seemed the grow harder, just like a man getting closer to orgasm. She rubbed herself faster as she bobbed her head up and down, feeling overwhelmed in subservience to him and pleasuring him as she circled her own clitoris ever faster.

Giving head had always aroused her, but she’d never cum from serving a man like this. But with her hands touching her, the cock dominating her mouth, and his voice guiding her, she let herself go. Her sucking grew in passion, his words became more lewd, and she moaned and squeaked in building pleasure he could hear and everyone watching her could hear as she steadily lost control until he gave her the command to “Come.”

She shook as her body seized in pleasure and the cock in her hands spewed hot salty gel into her mouth. Gold Falcon coughed and sputtered back of the cock dribbling out pink gel as the cock fired again splattering pink goo onto her face and mask. The indignity only added to the power of her orgasm.

Coming down off that wretched high, she pulled her messy hand away from her pussy and doubled over to hide as she tried to button up and clean up. All the while, Perceptron laughed at her and gave her praise.

“I’ve done as you asked, now honor your word!” She demanded it with more strength than she actually felt.

“Oh, my deal Falcon, you’ve passed the first trial in my gauntlet, with flying colors I might add. I will hold true to my word, but a gauntlet has five fingers, and this my dear was the first of five trials. Now it is time for you to move to cabin number 2.” He spoke with such uncaring ease it chilled her. “But I am a sporting man, the cum you just tasted was an antidote to the aphrodisiac. That should be allowing you to think straight for the next task.”

He was right. After the intense orgasm and the cum she’d tasted, she wasn’t feeling overwhelmed with arousal. He was still playing a game. If he wanted her dead, she’d be dead. If he wanted her beaten, he simply just needed to keep drugging her out of her mind. He didn’t want that. He wanted to play. He wanted her to be his arch nemesis. This was all about the game, and strange as it may seem, he was binding himself to the rules. “What’s your play?”

He replied over the speaker system, “Go to the next cabin and we’ll find out.”

“No, I mean what is your endgame? How do you think this is going to go?” She demanded to an empty cabin. The silence creeped under her skin. “You are not going to win. Perceptron, I’m going to beat you and drag you down to the police station and I’m going to do it with a smile on my face!”

She waited for the return quip, but nothing came.

Cabin number two had a vibrating dildo equipped bouncy horse which stopped buzzing when she came close to cumming. She rode that with explicit instructions not to cum for half an hour before moving on to cabin three. Cabin three had bindings, a gag, blindfold, and vibrators she had to attach to her nipples. He told her they were on a timer that would start once she’d clasped the bindings behind her back and she had. Again, she was not allowed to cum, even though the taste of ball gag and the way her pussy was screaming for release told her he wasn’t playing fair. His dirty talk was the worst of it, she swore she’d be fine if he would just shut up about how he was going to fuck her so good and make her cum so hard with his cock deep inside her and how she wouldn’t be able to resist the unending pleasure he’d bring her.

She was so agonizingly close to climax when the bindings released. Her shoulders slumped as low as her bravado. Her mind tormented her with what she’d find in the next cabin. When she arrived at cabin 4, she saw a lonely black case on a table.

Hearing no instructions, she went up to it, and unsnapped the latches, flipping open the case to see a familiar black VR headset nestled snugly in the case.

“Oh no. What is this? You don’t expect me to put that on. I’m not going to put that on!” The unfamiliar way her own voice broken in high pitched panic frightened her.

“I do.” His voice was calm and knowing.

She could see the spiral in her mind, “No, I’m not putting that on... you... that thing, you hypnotized me.” Aroused, exhausted, and weakened, she knew she couldn’t put it on. He’d have access to her mind and she couldn’t be sure she’d be able to fight him off.

“Yes, yes exactly, and now we’re going to do it again.” She could hear the smile in his voice. “Only this time, you won’t want to resist as I prepare you to accept incredible pleasure beyond your own imagining. You’ll put it on, and when it is done, you’ll be my willing slave and in return, your city will be safe and you will have utterly blissful happiness for the rest of your life at my side.”

Gold Falcon squeezed her eyes shut willing him out of her mind. She was tired, drugged up into arousal, and desperate for release from this gauntlet. She was at the end, but she knew what finishing it would cost her. He was being honest with her, she knew, and heaven help her, part of her wanted to just put it on and be brainwashed. It’d be easier, no more fighting and losing over and over again. No more public humiliations. All she had to do was put it on and open her mind like he was telling her to do. No, that was the easy way out. She couldn’t do it. But if she didn’t do it, then this entire gauntlet and all the arousing abuse she’d taken was for nothing. Didn’t she have to try?

“No, Perceptron.” She held the unit in her hands, but did not put it on. “I’m not doing this.”

“Then you lose, and I won’t leave the city.”

“Then I lose.” She dropped it. “I’m leaving now. I will get you, just know that, I will get you.”

“Of course, I promised if you lost, I would set you free.” The speaker cut out to silence.

Gold Falcon was catching her breath when the cabin door opened. She lit up bright prepared to burst into action when a familiar face made her stall.

Lisa Peters, the blue eyed brunette from the library walked in, “Hi Beyla.”

“Lisa, what are you, wait how did you—?” Gold Falcon stammered, but Lisa ignored it and walked up to her friend. Beyla was beyond confused when Lisa took her hand.

“It’s time.” Lisa had a loving paternal manner and she guided Beyla’s gaze down to her hand.

Beyla felt strangely dizzy as she looked down a her hand and saw it rise to her face, “Sleep.” The word blew past her thoughts deep into her mind and she sunk down.

Gold Falcon was led to sit by a girl with a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist. She relaxed more deeply as he head floated up. She felt herself floating deeper still when darkness covered her eyes. She felt the weight of an object on her head, but the heaviness only made her fall more deeply into trance. She was long past gone when the spiral began.

Then she remembered to forget the girl in the pink hoodie and ever putting on the VR headset. After all, she’d said no, then he set her free.

Gold Falcon took off the headset as the first rays of dawn streamed through the window. Carefully and mindlessly, she packed it back into the case, picked up the case, and left feeling disappointed that she hadn’t rid the city of Perceptron yet. But she’d get him yet! She just knew she would.