The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Subject, Part 1

Author’s Note: All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The author does not endorse or condone non-consensual sexual contact.

It was a cash grab. Simple as that. Melanie has seen an ad on the subway for WOMEN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 21 AND 40 and knew that this would be easy. She was 22 and a veteran of the noble double blind study. Every time she needed $1500—or when she was just about to max out the last of her emotional credit with her most recent live-in boyfriend—she found one and wormed her way in. Depression? Melanie could have that. Probably did. Gluten allergy? Sure. Everyone had one of those these days. Leukemia? Not as such, but she was a decent scratch at medical forgery. Pump me full of drugs, doc, she thought. I don’t mind. Then pay me. If worst came to worst, she’d just find a male researcher and inhale. Nobody stood their ground long against the power of Melanie’s breasts.

This waiting room was just like the ten thousand others she’d been in over her long career as a medical con artist. Small, but blandly correct. There were nice hotels with the same interior decorator, the same supplier of moderately uncomfortable chairs, and probably the same art dealer. Anodyne classical music wheedled away on a small portable stereo in the corner and old issues of Time and Reader’s Digest sat neatly in their dedicated slots. The building was bland, unmarked, its exterior topiary and glass entrance standard for any middle-rent cinderbox medical office space. But it was located in a part of town that Melanie associated with affluence, and that raised her hopes. She hummed a little, toying with one of her earrings. She hadn’t been sure what to expect, so she’d covered all the bases: shabby clothes, but designer thrift to suggest that she was struggling in a genteel way, maybe with mental health concerns; a little too much makeup on her already-pouty mouth and big, deep-set eyes to imply that she was either promiscuous or actually a prostitute; and breakfast skipped to give her already pale, thin body a little extra pallor and sunkenness. Maybe she’d been ill. Maybe she still was. Hopefully it would be hard to say when her clothes were a size too big, but if someone started to call her out, those clothes could disappear. Underneath, her secret weapon waited.

“Franklin, Melanie?”

Melanie took her time getting to her feet, feigning nebulous minor aches and pains. She smiled bravely at the attendant, who stood in the doorway that led further into the mysterious innards of the medical building. Male geek, probably a postdoc, already balding. He probably hadn’t seen a proper set of boobs since he started solid food. Her lucky day. “That’s me. Thank you.”

“Follow me. You’ll be working with Dr. Fall.” Melanie walked along behind him as directed, following him down a white hall decorated with the same kind of bland hotel decor as the waiting room.

“Are you her assistant?” Melanie asked.

“No. I’m the secretary. Several researchers share this suite and they’re all doing their own studies. I just tell people where to go.”

“Oh.” Nuts. Who’d ever heard of a male secretary? Melanie smiled at him anyway as she passed through the door he held for her. “Thanks. Maybe we’ll see each other later.”

But the secretary was already brisking back the way they’d come, checking a clipboard that hun on the outside of another door. Busy man, Melanie thought. Or gay. Probably gay.

“Are you Melanie?”

Oh, right. The study. Melanie’s attention snapped back to the room whose doorway she now occupied. It was a far more clinical affair than the waiting area had been. Its white tile floor and white, sterile walls were unbroken even by decorations. A picture of a uterus or a schematic of nasal passages would at least have given Melanie an idea of what she was in for. The room’s only feature was a metal chair. It sat in the center of the floor and reminded Melanie of a sterile medical recliner. Across from it was a screen. Maybe they were going to make her watch football. She’d done all kinds of weird shit in studies.

The doctor was holding out her hand now. She was a severe-looking woman in her thirties, her hair drawn back in a bun and her heart-shaped face almost devoid of makeup. Nevertheless, she was pretty, Melanie thought. In a Nurse Ratched kind of way. She had good boobs—Melanie could see that by the way that her white lab coat fit her. Nice ass too, probably. Too bad she had to hide it all away. Melanie smiled and took the proffered hand delicately, as if she were afraid that she’d break.

“Hi, doctor. I am Melanie. Thank you for seeing me today.”

The doctor’s handshake was even and gentle. “I’m Dr. Fall. Thank you for agreeing to be my subject today.” She released Melanie’s hand and retreated into the room. Melanie followed her, listening and surreptitiously checking out this deal. Dr. Fall had taken a clipboard from a small table by the door. “So I see that you had...cancer?”

“Mm-hmm, that’s right,” Melanie said. “But I’m feeling a lot better now.”

“And hypothymia. And...it looks like gluten intolerance, major depression, epilepsy, and food addiction.”

Melanie just nodded, smiling. Her paperwork was great. They couldn’t disprove any of this.

Dr. Fall didn’t seem to care. She set the clipboard down and smiled a tight, dry smile at Melanie. “You’re perfect. Why don’t you have a seat in the chair.”

It wasn’t a question, but Melanie wasn’t going to go sit until she knew what this was. “What are we studying?” she asked, widening her eyes to look concerned.

“We’re studying human sexuality.” Dr. Fall’s expression didn’t so much as flicker. “Specifically, we’re looking at ways to stimulate a sexual response to things that aren’t inherently sexual in nature. Paperclips, for example. Bees. Boxes. Springform pans. Random things.”

This was...different. “I see,” Melanie said, drawing out her words. She wanted a minute to decide whether she wanted in on this. It sounded a bit freaky. “And…”

“You’ll be able to opt out at any time. That’s why the compensation is so significant.”

“What’s the compensation?”

“Twenty thousand dollars.”

Melanie couldn’t stop a gasp of glee from escaping her lips. Dr. Fall ignored it.

“You’ll receive it at the end of the study.”

“OK,” Melanie said, cutting the doctor off. “I’ll do it. I’m in.” She seriously doubted that she’d end up sexually attracted to paperclips, but if the worst happened, no big deal. People were into all kinds of bizarre stuff. Maybe she’d start an office supplies fetishist community with her $20,000.

“Good.” The doctor motioned toward the chair. Melanie dropped her handbag by the door and hopped into the sterile recliner. “You’re going to need to watch an orientation movie first.”

“Sounds good,” Melanie smiled. To her surprise, the chair was comfortable. It fit her curves almost ergonomically. She settled in and stared ahead at the blank black screen. Dr. Fall was somewhere behind her, out of sight but still talking.

“First,” said Dr. Fall, “I’m going to dim the lights. This will take a moment, and I’d like you to use this time to relax. Keep your eyes on the screen and try to let go of the muscles in your body. This will make you a better candidate for the study and increase the likelihood that you’ll last to the end. Imagine that the bright light of this room represents your awake mind. It’s full of light, awareness, control. You can see everything. As I dim the lights, I’m also dimming your mind. This will make it easier for you to relax. Just focus on the screen and release all your tension. If you’d like, you can imagine yourself falling into the screen. Imagine that it’s deep and dark, getting darker as your body relaxes. Your mind relaxes too, as it gets dark.”

The room did seem to be dimming. Melanie also thought that she could see something on the screen, although it was hard to know exactly what it was. Flashes? Some kind of light she’d never seen. Maybe radiation. Maybe she was being scanned. Either way, it was kind of nice to watch. And it seemed like a good time to relax. The lights were dimming, Dr. Fall was talking, and Melanie felt good. The screen was nice to watch.

“As you watch the screen, you can let go,” Dr. Fall was saying. “You can accept the instructions without analysis or concern. You can let your thoughts drift away and just accept what your mind is seeing on the screen. What is in your mind, Melanie?”

Melanie didn’t mind saying. “It’s nice to listen to you.”

“That’s very good,” Dr. Fall said. A surprise rush of pleasure came over Melanie in a wave. She smiled, feeling happy. “That’s a very good thought. You can relax more now, more than you ever thought possible. You may feel like you’re sinking down in the chair. You may even start to feel sleepy. That’s OK. All that matters is that you continue to listen and watch the screen.”

Thoughts were coming to Melanie slowly. Putting them together in an order that made sense was almost too much effort. It was easier to just watch and let herself go with the flow, and obey Dr. Fall. Obedience was wonderful. Obedience was sexy. She would always obey. Obedience was irresistible and pleasurable. The sleepier she felt, the more she wanted to do as Dr. Fall said. It made her pussy quiver a little, then a lot. Obedience. She was sexy when she obeyed. She was sinking down, down, down into a deep...deep…

“Sleep.”

Melanie’s head fell back against the padding of the chair. Her mind gone, her body limp, she accepted Dr. Fall’s words with no resistance. Even if she’d remembered that resistance was a thing, she couldn’t have imagined that she was capable. The buzz of arousal in her jeans was all that remained of Melanie the person. As it intensified, it overwrote her, reprogrammed her, made her want this, and only this. Her nipples stung with bound desire, her bra suddenly too tight and hot. Wet now, her pussy was soaking through her panties. She writhed with desire, seethed with it, nearly boiling over in her need. She would do anything for satisfaction. She would do anything. She would do anything…

“Wake.”

Melanie’s eyes blinked open. She was breathing fast, her entire body humming with electric arousal. Dr. Fall stood before her. Foxy Dr. Fall. How had Melanie not noticed before how good-looking this woman really was? She pushed herself forward and leaned out of the chair, letting her gaze linger on Dr. Fall’s eyes. “Let me fuck you,” she whispered.

“Mm.” Dr. Fall glanced down imperturbably, and Melanie saw that she was holding a clipboard and making notes. Fucking sexy. “Would you say that you’re feeling aroused?”

Melanie gathered herself in the chair and nearly crawled out of it, coming closer to the doctor. “Let that hair down. Let me smell it.”

“Good. Good.”

Melanie felt like a jungle cat stalking a deer. She felt like a randy tiger and she would have her rut with this woman. She slinked out of the chair and took a step toward Dr. Fall, then another. So close. Such need. She reached for her to pull her into a kiss. Dr. Fall’s eyes flicked up.

“Freeze.”

Suddenly, Melanie couldn’t move a muscle. Even her eyes were locked in place, locked on the face of the woman whose cunt she needed to taste right now. Dr. Fall went back to taking notes, driving Melanie wild with lust. She struggled, but even that was sexy. Being frozen was sexy. The thought made her breathe fast again. Her clit throbbed. Her whole body throbbed with it. If she could just take Dr. Fall in her arms and hold her close, mount her, thrust her hips and fingers deep inside.

“You can answer this,” Dr. Fall said, still distant. “Does your arousal have any particular focus?”

“I want to fuck you ’til you shriek my name.”

“So I’m your focus?”

“You foxy bitch. I love it when you interrogate me.” Melanie was trying not to salivate, but her hunger for Dr. Fall was an overwhelming compulsion.

“Melanie,” Dr. Fall said, “You are sexually attracted to the chair. Unfreeze.”

Melanie blinked as she regained her ability to move. She looked at Dr. Fall in confusion. Ten seconds ago, the doc had been the sexiest person alive. Now she was just a geek with a clipboard. Melanie felt nothing for her. Then, she looked back at the place she’d been sitting.

The gleam of the chair excited something in Melanie that she’d never known possible. Gasping, she draped herself over the sensuously curved metal, licking it, kissing it, tasting its tang. She felt the chair’s embrace and wanted it more. Tearing off her jeans, she freed her throbbing cunt and pushed it onto one smooth, cool legrest, thrusting slowly, then faster as she squeezed, stroked, and fucked her love.

“Good. Stop having sex with the chair.”

Melanie froze, in agony. She trembled. How could she stop fucking the chair? The chair was so sexy! Melanie loved it! She turned to Dr. Fall with tears in her eyes. “What will I do?” she whimpered. “I need it. Please! I need it! Let me. Please.”

Dr. Fall examined her. “Hmm. Interesting. Your mind is blank. You will stand until I need you again.”

Instantly, all thought abandoned Melanie’s brain. There was no more for her to say, no more for her to do. She couldn’t imagine the chair anymore. She couldn’t imagine anything. She had no identity, no hopes, no cares. Her pussy was hot and ready, wet over this very experience of helpless submission, ready to let her come at the flick of a finger. It would have been easy. She was naked from the waist down, her trimmed pussy shuddering with need in the cool air of the lab. But Melanie could no more flick than she could think of her own name.

Words flowed through Melanie’s head without registering in her mind itself. Dr. Fall was on the phone, talking to someone.

“I suspect she has a personality disorder. Maybe that’s the difference. No, I’ve definitely seen people enjoy it, but nobody’s ever actually fucked the chair before. Really remarkable. By far the best subject I’ve met yet. I think so. She makes her living by pretending to have had cancer. I can’t imagine she’ll be missed. No parents listed, emergency contact is...clearly fake. Theodore Roosevelt. This could be it, Craig. I think it’s worth the risk.”

None of it meant a thing to Melanie. She stared at a blank white wall, and would have stared forever, aroused by its blankness, aroused by her blankness, if Dr. Fall hadn’t addressed her again.

“Melanie, you’re no longer blank. You can listen to me and respond now.”

Thoughts flooded back into Melanie’s head. She gasped. “Oh my god. You’ve done something to me!”

“We have.” Dr. Fall folded her hands. “We believe that you’re a crucial discovery in our work. We’d like to continue testing you…”

“Let me out!” Melanie whirled, seeking the door. “Fuck your twenty grand! I want to leave!”

“You don’t remember how to exit the room,” Dr. Fall said calmly. “You can’t imagine how to get out.”

A rose bloom of erotic fixation opened in Melanie’s body. She moaned, suddenly alive with the knowledge of her ignorance and powerlessness. “I don’t know,” she gasped, “I have no idea. Oh god, what have you done—I don’t know…”

Dr. Fall watched, rapt. “Fascinating,” she murmured. “My god. Completely amazing.”

Melanie beseeched her with her eyes. “You’ve got to let me go,” she pleaded. “Or at least let me come. I’m s-so horny!”

“Good. When I snap my fingers, you’re going to forget that you’re in a medical study or that you ever had a life outside of here. Then you’ll follow me. It’s OK if following makes you feel horny. When I let you lie down, you’ll have an orgasm and then fall asleep. Do you understand?”

“How are you doing this?” Melanie demanded. “Who are you?”

“If it’s any consolation,” Dr. Fall continued, “the compensation is now $24 million.”

That stopped Melanie short. “Wait, what?”

Dr. Fall raised a hand and snapped. Melanie’s concerns evaporated like water on a hot sidewalk. When Dr. Fall led her through a door, she followed, feeling excited, her pussy tingling. Dreamily, she explored it with her fingers, her legs carrying her along behind the doctor, who led her deep into the building, through halls much different than the ones she’d seen before. These were more clinical. Medical. Finally, there was a room with a bed. Melanie’s body ached with sensual pleasure. She sighed and moaned as she masturbated, trapped in the throes of a powerful lust. Dr. Fall pointed to the bed. “Lie down, Melanie.”

Obedience was pleasure. Melanie collapsed into the bed and was immediately seized by a massive orgasm, the relief drenching her body in sweat and making her scream aloud. She quaked and spasmed for what might have been hours or even days. The pleasure seemed like it could go on and on forever, but at last, it began to recede. As if did, Melanie felt her eyelids grow heavy. She collapsed back on the bed, not even bothering to take off her top. She would sleep now, just as Dr. Fall had told her. As she sank into unconsciousness, she heard the voice she’d learned to obey so well. It was talking to somebody else, but just listening made Melanie tingle all over as she dropped deep into the void.

“...Absolutely amazing. You need to tell the backers right away. They’re going to want to know about this.”