The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Subject, Part 2

Author’s Note: All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The author does not endorse or condone non-consensual sexual contact.

“Wake.”

Melanie’s eyes opened. For many long moments, she had no idea where she was, or even how she was. The first thing she came to understand was that she was standing. There was cold tile under her feet and her hands hung limp at her sides. This felt strange to her because she was pretty sure that she’d been asleep just now. Was she sleepwalking?

The next thing she knew was that the room was white. She frowned. There was something important about that. She’d been someplace white just a little while ago, and something had happened that she really needed to remember. What was it?

There was a white table in front of her with an array of random objects on it. Some were oddly colorful, like the red rubber ball and the box of crayons. Others were specific in ways that struck Melanie as unusual. Was that a pasta maker? There was definitely a speculum. Beyond the unusual array of stuff sat four people. Three were in white lab coats. Two were middle-aged men. For some reason, Melanie felt a surge of confidence upon seeing this. She couldn’t quite think of why, though. She struggled to remember why she might consider fortysomething guys good...marks? Good tools? Good something. But her memory only went back so far. She couldn’t even remember seeing any men at all—in her life—before these three. Surely she had, because she knew what a man was, but there were no clear images.

The other lab coat was very familiar to her. In fact, seeing her made Melanie’s heart skip a little with joy. It was Dr. Fall! Beautiful Dr. Fall whose voice Melanie loved to listen to, because Melanie was very, very obedient. Her feelings about Dr. Fall were a little confused right now, but aside from that, Melanie felt secure in the knowledge that she could abandon her troublesome thoughts and feelings and simply obey her. Melanie would obey Dr. Fall no matter what Dr. Fall said, and she could not wait to get started. If only Dr. Fall would give her a command.

The last person at the table was a woman in a severe business suit. She was all angles and understated expense, wealth in a tailored pencil skirt. Everything about her said confidence and power. Melanie examined her with interest.

Finally, Melanie realized that she was naked.

She gasped, reflexively covering herself and turning away from the table. “Ohmygod! Ohmygod!”

Dr. Fall cleared her throat. “Melanie, you are unconcerned with your nudity.”

Melanie felt a little silly. What was she doing with her hands covering herself like that? She let them fall and turned back to the table, smiling. There was nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody had a body.

“She’s thin,” said one of the men. “Has she been sick?”

“Not that I’m aware,” Dr. Fall replied. “We ran a full battery of tests on her. No illness, no drug use. She just hasn’t been eating enough.”

“How do you know that?”

“I asked her.”

The two male lab coats chuckled. “Uh, Vera,” said the one who hadn’t previously spoken, “you’re not taking her word for it, right? Look at her. She’s a junkie.”

“Melanie,” Dr. Fall said. Melanie straightened, eager for her next command. “If you lie to me, your right arm will lift high above your head and stay there. Why are you so skinny?”

This was a question that Melanie tried to avoid answering honestly. Her instinct told her to lie, although she still couldn’t put her finger on why she felt that way, and Dr. Fall hadn’t commanded her specifically to tell the truth. “I had leukemia,” she said, feeling her right hand rise lazily. “And gluten intolerance, and...something else…”

“OK. Let your arm drop. Now you will tell me the truth. Same question.”

“I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch for a week before I sign up for a study so I can look sicker.”

The male colleagues shuffled. The woman in the suit leaned forward, looking interested. “You see,” Dr. Fall addressed her colleagues, “she’s very easily manipulated now.”

“Uh, I’m right here,” Melanie reminded them. All eyes turned toward her. “I’m not easily manipulated. And if I were, it’d still be rude to say so right in front of me.”

“Melanie,” Dr. Fall said, “I want you to pick up the red ball.”

Melanie obeyed. Obedience was pleasure, and a quick arrow of lust shot through her from pussy to lips. The ball was dense and small. Easy to hold.

“Look closely at it. As you do, you’ll find your mind going blank. The longer you look at the ball, the blanker your mind will become. You love to be blank, so you’ll continue looking at the ball, all thought departing your mind. You’ll continue looking until your mind is completely empty, and then you’ll tell me that you’re completely obedient to me.”

Melanie clung to the last scraps of thought in her mind, but they dissipated like a cloud, leaving her mindless, her eyes fixed on the red rubber ball that she was holding before her face. “I’m completely obedient to you,” she murmured.

“Very good. When your thoughts return, you’ll find that you become sexually aroused whenever you try and fail to resist me. The more aroused you get, the more you’ll need to masturbate. But you won’t be allowed to touch yourself unless I command you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Fall.”

“Good. Your thoughts are returning now. Take your eyes off the ball.”

Melanie set the ball back on the table, confused. “I don’t...understand what just happened,” she said.

“Crouch on all fours like a dog,” Dr. Fall commanded.

“Could you please just explain...oh…” Melanie’s knees were already bending. She clenched her muscles, trying to push. Instead, her hands landed on the floor. She was on all fours. Arousal swept through her like the wind. She shook in its throes. “Please let me touch myself.”

“Not yet,” Dr. Fall’s voice drifted to her from above the table. Melanie’s pussy screamed for relief as she tried, and failed, to move her hand and touch it. “Mark. Craig. Now you can really see what we’re dealing with here.”

“It’s significant,” came a reluctant male voice.

Melanie’s attempts to move and touch her pussy resulted not only in failure, but in arousal that was almost painful. She gritted her teeth and tossed her head backward, struggling to rise from all fours and failing, and feeling even more aroused than ever. Far above, the doctors had forgotten her. They were starting to argue.

“I just don’t know if it’s an anomaly,” said the reluctant man.

“We can study it. Extrapolate.” Dr. Fall’s voice was rising. “You can’t deny the strength of this finding. She could be the key!”

“If we can’t replicate it, it’s meaningless.”

“I agree. I don’t know why you took this on, Vera.” It was the other man. “You’re wasting funding, and how much did you promise her? 24 million? That’s the entire budget!”

“I can just make her forget.” Dr. Fall dismissed him. “That’s my point! We can make her do anything!”

“Can I try?”

This voice was new, its chill palpable. It could only have come from the woman in the pencil skirt. Her words may as well have frozen the room. Eventually, Dr. Fall’s voice echoed in the room. She spoke slowly.

“Melanie,” she said, “This is Ms. Reid. You will obey her in addition to me.”

“Please, Ms. Reid,” Melanie begged. “Please let me come.”

“Stand, Melanie.”

Melanie stood, shaking hard. Her eyes met those of the suited woman. Such cold eyes. Melanie’s hands wouldn’t stay still, but they couldn’t touch her pussy, so they just quaked.

“Pick up the speculum.”

Melanie obeyed, helpless now. If she became any more aroused, she’d lose her mind. The cold metal in her hand was tantalizingly like a dildo.

“The speculum is the only object that you can masturbate with. You must open yourself very wide, thinking only of my face and words as you do. You will not come until I touch you.”

Immediately, Melanie guided the speculum down to her hot, dripping pussy. She pushed it inside, heedless of its cold metal, reminded vaguely of the chair she’d wanted so badly to fuck. That made her hotter, and the speculum began to warm in her hands. She pushed it in, further, further, and groped for the opener. The feeling of being pried apart, of being opened, made her moan and nearly wail with desire. Then there was Ms. Reid’s face. There was nothing else in elanie’s mind. She couldn’t hold out much longer. She’d go crazy.

Ms. Reid rose and sauntered around the table. Melanie started for her, but she held up a finger. That was enough to stop Melanie in her tracks, her cunt still split apart by the speculum, still desperate. “Please,” Melanie whimpered.

“Lie down.”

Melanie nearly collapsed, her knees high and spread, her shoulders resting on the floor. Ms. Reid bent and knelt, examining the woman enslaved before her. Then, she cupped her hand and slowly, slowly, pushed it into Melanie’s wide-open vagina.

Melanie’s orgasm built like a wave before crashing down on her, obliterating everything in her mind. Ms. Reid was so deep inside her that Melanie was sure that she’d been hollowed out and replaced, a puppet to this woman whose face still dominated her brain. Her orgasm continued for what seemed like days, trapping Melanie at the pinnacle of pleasure as surely as she was trapped in the hypnotic power of these lunatics, these monsters, these masters she loved to obey so well.

At long last, she fell to the floor, limp. The speculum was still inside her, but Ms. Reid was not. Instead, the suited woman stood over her, watching.

“Perfect,” she murmured. “Truly, actually perfect. Now to test again.”

Dr. Fall’s voice was urgent. “What are you—”

But Ms. Reid had already bent and tapped Melanie lightly on the forehead. Melanie screamed as she came again, a spasm of ecstasy that dwarfed the previous orgasm. Ms. Reid stood over her and her face dominated Melanie’s mind. When she tapped again, Melanie surrendered completely to the pleasure of Ms. Reid’s face, her body, her touch. Ms. Reid tapped again. And again. Time lost all meaning for Melanie. It was torture, but she never wanted it to stop. At some point, she had begun to ejaculate. She knew that because there were now puddles under her on the tiles. They were becoming slippery with her lust. The speculum was still inside her, still fully open, and the feeling of that medical device drove her to desperation as she came, and came, and came again.

“You have to stop,” Dr. Fall snapped. “You’re going to hurt her.”

Ms. Reid’s eyes never shifted, but her voice was an ice storm. “You don’t get to tell me what to do, Vera. Remember who’s in charge here.”

“She’s still a patient.”

“She’s a subject,” Ms. Reid replied. “Furthermore, you have kidnapped her. Quite well, by the way, and certainly with her own help. Consider us impressed with your...acquisition.”

“We have more tests to run.” Dr. Fall’s voice was steel, but Ms. Reid only smiled. It was a horrible, chilling sight, beautiful as a frozen desert. Melanie was entranced by it. Her mind was obsessed with it. She wanted to obey every word that emerged from it for the rest of her life.

Ms. Reid walked away.

From her place on the floor, Melanie attempted to reconcile Ms. Reid’s departure with the dominance of that cold, cold face in her mind. She belonged to Ms. Reid. Ms. Reid would command her. She would obey Ms. Reid. She needed to…

“Melanie.”

“Yes, Dr. Fall.” Melanie’s response was automatic.

“Stand up.”

Melanie obeyed, mind blanking with the exertions and trials of the day.

“Release the speculum and remove it from your vagina.”

So good to obey. Melanie began to feel horny again as she withdrew the speculum, leaving her vagina feeling loose, ready. She sighed, fingering it.

“You’re attracted to the speculum,” Ms. Reid said. “Lick it.”

The sexy, sexy speculum. How well it had fucked her, how much she had loved it. Melanie set the tip of her tongue at the device’s base and slowly ran her tongue up its length. The action gave her shivers of anticipation. They would be together again soon.

“Melanie, you’re done having sex for the day.” Dr. Fall’s voice had risen a few notes. “You’re feeling sleepy. You will return to your room and count backward from 100, relaxing more with each number ,until you lose consciousness. Understood?”

“Yes, Dr. Fall.” Resistance was no longer possible for Melanie, but she tried to avoid responding anyway, just because she knew she couldn’t and that her failure would arouse it. It did. She sighed, feeling herself pleasantly warm without the desire to consummate her lust. Also, her eyelids were so heavy. Soon, she’d sleep. Her feet carried her along corridors she didn’t recognize, which was fine. She trusted them completely. Soon, she was in a room with a bed, the speculum still in her hand, Ms. Reid’s face still in her head. She inserted the speculum—sexy, sexy speculum—and let herself daydream as she counted backward from 100. Ms. Reid pushing her hand into Melanie’s vagina. Ms. Reid tapping her, towering over her, dominating her, making her come a hundred times, a thousand. Commanding her to want more. Ms. Reid’s icy face, so cruel. So sexy. Like the speculum.

Her body hot with arousal but unable to climax, Melanie slipped into darkness. The last thing she thought before losing consciousness was 78...obey Ms. Reid...