The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Subject, Part 3

Author’s Note: All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The author does not endorse or condone non-consensual sexual contact.

That cold face. That cold metal in her snatch. That searing, icy voice…

“Melanie.”

Melanie jerked back to attention. “Sorry.”

Dr. Fall frowned. “Is your attention slipping?”

“No. I’m fine.” Melanie smiled at her. “When will Ms. Reid be back?”

“She’s not a researcher,” Dr. Fall said flatly, her face a mask. “She won’t be working with you again.”

“Oh.” It took a lot of effort to arrange her face to hide her disappointment. Melanie wasn’t sure she’d completely managed it. “What are we doing?”

Dr. Fall visibly suppressed a sigh. “We are looking at this syringe.”

“Oh yeah. OK.” The syringe in Dr. Fall’s hand was huge, shiny and sharp. Its needle end, cold metal, reminded Melanie longingly of the speculum that Ms. Reid had forced her to fuck. She pulled her attention back to the present with an effort. Dr. Fall was talking.

“You are feeling very attracted to the syringe.”

Melanie felt herself respond in a familiar, comforting way. Her mind floated along the river of Dr. Fall’s commands and her pussy...well, that made its own river. She was naked, as usual, and feeling full. They were making her eat here. She’d resisted, but only because resistance was so sexy when she failed. And she did fail. Breakfast had been 400 calories, easy, and she’d eaten it all.

The room was just another sterile white box. Melanie’s snatch sat, warming to Dr. Fall’s instructions, on a cold metal examining table. She couldn’t take her eyes off the syringe. It was full of a clear liquid. Was it saline? Melanie didn’t know. It made her hot that it could put that unknown substance into her body. Or even…

“What would you like to do with the syringe?” Dr. Fall asked.

“I want to pierce my nipple with it,” Melanie replied, feeling her nipple harden and tingle in response to the idea. Her pussy was hot now, so wet that her thighs were damp. “I want to inject my clit.”

“Interesting.” Dr. Fall put the syringe down on the table to take notes, and Melanie felt a surge of frustration. Ms. Reid would have injected her with that clear liquid by now.

“Well?” she demanded. “Aren’t you going to let me play with it?”

Dr. Fall’s mouth twisted. “This is a study, not a play party.” Melanie pouted.

“Ms. Reid would probably let me.”

“Ms. Reid is not a researcher!” Dr. Fall put down her pad. “Melanie, you feel very quiet right now.”

There wasn’t really much to say to that. Melanie sat, fuming, as the syringe lay on the table just out of reach. She glanced at Dr. Fall. The white-coated woman seemed to be immersed in her notes. Slowly, Melanie reached forward and grasped the syringe. Its glass body was still warm from Dr. Fall’s hand. Melanie felt her pussy throb as she brought the tip to her nipple, loving the pinch as she pushed it in, loving the pressure…

“Melanie!”

Melanie jerked the needle out of her breast, leaving a pinprick that quickly wept a dark drop of blood. Dr. Fall grabbed her wrist and wrestled the syringe away. “You are no longer attracted to the syringe!” Dr. Fall barked. Melanie felt her lust ebb, replaced by disgust. She shook off Dr. Fall’s hand and jumped off the table, stalking the room.

“What’s the point of doing all this if you’re not going to dominate me?” she demanded. “I thought this study was about human sexuality!”

“It’s not about medical BDSM.”

Melanie screeched wordlessly. Dr. Fall winced. “You haven’t let me come for days! Ms. Reid’s face is driving me crazy and all I want to do is see her for a while. Can’t we just manage that? Please?”

Dr. Fall glared at her. “You will forget what you just said to me.”

Melanie’s mind fuzzed out, replaced by a blank nothing. What had she been thinking? She couldn’t remember. Oh well. It couldn’t be too important. “So what does Ms. Reid do, anyway?”

Dr. Fall sighed a heavy, hopeless sigh. “Melanie, you are a doll. You are unable to move or talk.”

Melanie froze. She had to stand still now. She was a frozen doll, helpless and immobile, a thing. The thought made her pussy buzz. It was so good to be an obedient doll. Being this way made her hot, made her clit throb. Dr. Fall puttered around the room, hanging a clipboard here and opening a drawer there, as Melanie became hotter, more aroused. What would Ms. Reid think if she saw that Melanie was a good doll? Would she use her? Stick her whole hand inside her? The thought thrilled Melanie to the bone and her pussy hummed. The juice of her vagina began to trickle down her thigh, tickling her. Being Ms. Reid’s doll would be beyond delicious! She would stand, so motionless, so helpless, as Ms. Reid did anything she wanted to her. She’d put clips on Melanie’s hard, sensitive nipples. A thermometer up her ass. Tie her up with bandages. Melanie wished she could at least moan, but she was just a doll, something for a doctor to test, to practice upon. To…

“Very good, Melanie.” It was Dr. Fall. The fact that she wasn’t Ms. Reid was a sudden, sharp disappointment. Melanie’s sexual ardor collapsed. “You can have an orgasm now.”

Melanie sighed as the spark in her loins struck, guttered, and then died. Dr. Fall frowned.

“Have an orgasm, Melanie.”

Again, her lust rose momentarily but then crashed like a broken bird. Melanie stood, still a doll, but suddenly miserable. Her pussy still beat in time with her racing heart, but there was no climax, no closure to this underwhelming scene. Tears sprang to Melanie’s eyes as Ms. Reid’s face came unbidden to her mind. That had been her last orgasm. Every day they made her horny and every day they just made her sleep so that she didn’t get to come for them. Why would they do this?

Dr. Fall’s pretty eyes were wide and her severe mouth hung open. “Truly fascinating!” she whispered. Consulting her charts, she scurried around the room, and for the first time, Melanie realized that the good doctor herself strongly resembled a lab rat.

Dr. Fall stopped before her at last. “Melanie,” she said, “You’re not a doll anymore.” Freed, Melanie’s hands dove for her pussy, rubbing as fast as she could in a desperate attempt to come. Her pussy was so slippery! Had she ever been this wet? It seemed impossible that she could keep this up, this torture, this need. The pleasure of her fingers drove her wild and she staggered, falling to her knees, but could not come.

“Melanie, look up.” Melanie obeyed, only to see that Dr. Fall was holding a glass ball before her eyes. “I want you to focus on the glass ball. Notice how the light reflects from the ball, how it shines, how round it is. The glass ball is all that’s in your mind now. Focus on it completely. As you do, feel you body relax and let go, finding it easy to just listen to my voice and obey. That’s right. You can stop masturbating if you’d like. You’re feeling too heavy, although you’re finding it easy to stay on your knees. So relaxed, so blank and empty. Watching the ball, listening to my words. With every word, you’re feeling more and more relaxed, more and more tired. Your eyelids are getting heavy, sleepy, drowsy.”

Melanie’s hands hung at her sides now, as low as her eyelids were falling. Her mouth sagged open as she stared, fixated at the glass ball in Dr. Fall’s hand. Her pussy was still warm and wet, and the smell of it still aroused her, but for now she just had to listen and obey. It was good to listen. So good. So sleepy.

“I’m going to snap my fingers and you’ll sleep. You will feel aroused and pleasantly excited. You’ll be able to maturbate and come very easily, just by thinking about how obedient you are to me and how much you like to do as I tell you.”

Melanie sighed, barely able to keep her eyes open. Every blink seemed impossible to reopen. Not that she wanted to. Obedience was pleasure. Sleep was pleasure.

“Sleep.”

Melanie collapse to the floor, her body already responding to her excitement by tweaking her nipples and cupping her breasts. She pushed her warm belly, feeling a flush of lust run through her as she pushed her fingers inside of herself. Her g-spot was right in its usual place, ready for her and slippery-wet. She pressed it, moaning, and pressed again. At the same time, with her other hand, she rubbed her clit, faster and harder, moving it in a rapid circle. Dr. Fall was still peaking, but her mind was incapable of consciously processing commands now. It merely obeyed.

Melanie could feel climax approaching, but the harder she rubbed herself, the further it seemed to recede. It was like chasing the sunrise. What would she do? Dr. Fall’s voice was rising in pitch, and Melanie felt upset. She wasn’t obeying! She couldn’t obey! Why couldn’t she obey? She rubbed so hard that it hurt. She was on the edge, but couldn’t go over. She was at the brink and couldn’t fall. What was happening?

There were new voices now. Melanie was to listen to them too. They put the speculum in her hand—the cold, cold speculum—and Melanie’s heart leapt. She began to ride it, fucking it with her entire body, opening it and closing it again and again until the level of her arousal seemed impossible. She opened her eyes—obediently!—and saw a red ball, a syringe, a metal chair. Each one enraptured her but none could make her come. “Please,” she begged, tears in her eyes. “Please. I want to obey. Let me obey!”

A face flashed into her mind. A cold face. A cruel face. It made Melanie whimper with desire and need. If only she could see that vicious face. Hear that sharp voice. If only..If only…

And then she was there, standing over Melanie like a smug, heartless goddess. Melanie’s eyes fixated on hers and she trembled, speechless with need, desire. With her plea.

Ms. Reid took her chin in her hands and tilted her face upward. “You want me to hurt you, don’t you, Melanie?”

“Yes,” Melanie whispered. “Yes, please.”

“How?”

“Put my nipples in clamps. Inject me and make me obey. Strap me in the chair and gag me. Make me beg you to use the speculum.”

Ms. Reid smiled. “What a good, good little submissive. I love it when you’re desperate. I’ll strap you onto an examination table when I’m ready. But for now, be a good girl.”

She tapped Melanie’s forehead.

Melanie’s orgasm was complete and impossible to stem, so strong that it almost hurt. Melanie heard herself screaming and felt her body writhe in glorious release, but she had no control. Nor did she have control when Ms. Reid tapped her again and once more sent her into ecstasy. Three more times Melanie felt the tap and three more times she came hard, her vaginal muscles clamping down hard on her fingers. She thought it would never end. She hoped it would never end. She was, at last, completely obedient.

Spent, Melanie lay in a puddle on the floor. Her mind was still in bondage and her body was drenched with sweat. Above her, the doctors were shouting.

“You can’t take her!” Dr. Fall yelled. “We still have tests to run!”

“The backers feel that you’ve accomplished your purpose satisfactorily,” Ms. Reid purred. “Now they’ll take over.”

“You don’t even know why she does this,” Dr. Fall insisted. “Or why nobody else does! We’re nowhere close to being able to replicate it, which means you can’t use it for your little mass mind-control project yet! What do you think you’ll find without us?”

“I’m impressed that you know anything about our ultimate goals,” Ms. Reid said, sounding surprised.

“Never doubt a researcher,” Dr. Fall replied. “Now get out.”

“I don’t think so.” Ms. Reid’s voice was honey over steel. “We’ve learned plenty from your little study. For example, if you’ll take a look at the screen for a moment, I believe that you’ll find yourselves getting sleepy right away. You can fight if you want. In fact, I hope you do. Fighting it is so very, very tiring. Ah, Dr. Stevens, you’re already asleep. And Dr. Lamb, that’s right, deep down now. Such weak subjects for such strong minds. Allow yourselves to fall deeper and deeper now. And Dr. Fall? Ah, I knew you’d be more resistant. You’ve had time to build up a tolerance to this technique! But I also know that you imagine your subject at night, imagine how she must feel as she falls under your hypnotic power. You imagine being her, having her sleepy, heavy eyes, feeling her sleepy, heavy cunt get heavier as it gets hotter, wetter, and then you...sleep.

“That’s right. Very good. Now.”

Melanie rose at Ms. Reid’s direction. She floated in a blissful state of mindlessness, happy to obey, happy to follow. Happy to get into the car. Happy to close her eyes and return to unconsciousness, all while Ms. Reid sat next to her in the back seat, feeding commands into her brainwashed mind, turning her into something better.