The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfection Unchained

(by S.B.)

2 — The First Talk

You have just been sent a private message by gentyst29.

Please follow the link below to read it:

(...)

The Admin Team at Womenincontrol.net

Waking up to such an e-mail was a surprise for Albert. He vaguely remembered the alias from the myriad of names present in the trance chatroom the day before but was completely oblivious as to the reason why he was being contacted in the first place.

“I hope it’s not an angry rant because of what happened, yesterday,” he thought as he prepared breakfast. Returning to the computer with a glass of milk in one hand and a cheese and tomato sandwich in the other, he clicked the link and logged in the site once more.

The message was quite considerate, overall. Mentally, he read:

“Hi, descoberta,

we do not know each other yet, but I was just in Mistress Heather’s chatroom, same as you, and could not help but realize you were a bit taken aback by everything that was happening. I noticed you are new in the community, and I fear you may have gotten a wrong impression of it all, and would like to give you a proper welcome, if that’s okay with you. I will be hanging around in the chatroom a couple of more hours tonight and all day, tomorrow. If you see me there, won’t you please drop me a line? If you wish, I can set up a private chatroom so we can talk more at ease. Just reply to this message if you prefer it that way, and I will send you the access password.

Hope to hear from you soon.

XOXO,
gentyst29”

XOXO, huh? So gentyst was a woman. And what about 29? Her age, perhaps? Curious. Before committing to anything, Albert immediately followed a series of links to her profile, his eyes wandering through every category, trying to take in as much of it as possible.

The main page was clean, sober, easy to follow. It had just enough information to draw attention, but not too much to the point of being overbearing. That alone not only told him she was an organized person, but also one who knew exactly she wanted. Her post count was relatively high, right at the verge of the Community’s Top 10, and a distinct sense of humor shone through in just about every post, picture, and comment. He found himself particularly enjoying her choice of avatar, a slightly blurred pocket watch with a huge smiley face instead of hands and laughed to out loud upon realizing that her most popular thread was entirely devoted to bad puns. “I sure can use a laugh or two,” he concluded.

With the sandwich already gone and the glass of milk living life dangerously close to the edge of his desk, Albert opened another browser window to take a peek at the chatroom, confirmed she was actually online and proceeded to type his reply:

“Hello, gentyst29,

I admit, I am intrigued. Chatting with you seems like a good way to start the day. So, about that private room you mentioned... how exactly does that work?

Regards,
descoberta”

It did not take long for his words to reach the other end of the world, and even less time for her response to become visible on his monitor.

“Hello again, descoberta,

Good to hear from you. Just open the chat client and look for the room I just created. It is called Sweet. Use the password ‘friendly’ to get in... talk to you, soon.

XOXO,
gentyst29”

“Okay then”, he thought. Albert cracked his knuckles and hit the keyboard. The moment he entered the password, his imagination started to work overtime once again.

Unlike the previous occasion, he envisioned a small, cozy place, a red room with black velvet drapes hanging on the walls, a small table at the center with a jar of lemonade on top and two empty glasses beside it, as well as two very comfortable chairs. One of them was occupied by a cloaked figure, donning a Venetian-like half-mask with the engraving of a smiling pocket watch. He could see a glimpse of green eyes from underneath it, and her soft, feminine lips opening in a very seductive smile. It was a strange sight for sure, but the best one his firing synapses could muster to compensate the lack of a picture in her profile.

He approached carefully, sat down in front of her and heard a honeyed voice ringing through his ears, almost as if she was no more than two feet away, and they were about to embark on a live conversation instead of simply exchanging written words.

“Hello, descoberta,” she said, pouring a glass of lemonade for herself. “Thank you for agreeing to chat with me.”

“Hello, gentyst29. Thank you for the kind invite. A pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise. I have to say, I really like your alias. It means ‘discovery’ in Portuguese, right? Is that why you decided to join the community? Are you here on a journey to discover yourself?”

“Something like that, yes.” He agreed, picking up the jar and filling his own glass to the brim. “Surprised you knew the meaning of it right on the spot, though.”

A smile followed by a wink. “Oh, I know a lot of things. Different languages are a hobby of mine, so I picked up a few things over the years. Are you Portuguese?”

“Descendant of. My grandparents were from The Azores.”

“I hear it’s a beautiful place.”

“So do I but I never got the chance to visit.”

“I am sure you will, some day.”

“So… Gentyst… short for ‘gentle hypnotist’, I take it?”

“Right on the money. That is how I see myself, yes.”

“I have to admit I took a good look at your profile before deciding to accept your invite, and wow!

It seems you’ve been around since the beginning!”

“True. Almost six years. You, on the other hand...”

“Yeah, I have only been here for six days.”

“And one of the first things you do in the community is enter a chatroom hosted by The Bitch Extraordinaire herself? Talk about a rude awakening!”

An embarrassed emoticon flashed on the screen. In his imagined world, Albert adjusted himself in the chair and groaned.

“I didn’t know, okay? I do like the title you gave her, though.”

“Don’t you dare repeat it, descoberta! Especially if she is around. Even though Mistress Heather admits she is one, she hates it when other people say it. It will be our little secret, agreed?”

“My lips are sealed.”

“Good. May I ask how you found our site?”

“By being true to my alias. I was exploring, found a link that led to another and, suddenly...”

“... you were here.”

“Yes.”

“And how did you know? About your fetish, I mean? Whenever I meet new people, I am always curious about their ‘origin story’. Care to indulge me?”

“Sure. The truth is I do not have a clear picture of it all. I started noticing some things when I was a child, you know, watching old cartoons, seeing some things on the TV. Then, the Internet came along, read some stories, and strange feelings began to stir.”

A big laugh shook the entire room.

“You boys and the word ‘stir’... I don’t know why, but that one just keeps popping up everywhere.”

Confusion, perhaps even a hint of disappointment, permeated his face.

“Please, don’t call me ‘boy’.”

“Oh, sorry. Force of habit after meeting so many submissive men.”

“Yeah, about that...”

“What is it?”

“I suppose I should be clear right from the start. The truth is I don’t consider myself submissive.”

Oh? He somehow got the impression that she had never heard that one before. In his mind’s eyes, Gentyst29 stretched her arms on the table, leaned forward, and cocked her head ever so slightly.

“Okay. Then what are you, descoberta?”

A pause, but not long enough to be awkward. Thoughts beings processed; the right words selected to convey a specific frame of mind.

“Someone with occasional submissive thoughts towards women. I have some fantasies, sure, but they are what they are. Nothing more. Does that make sense to you?”

“I suppose so. I take it that, for you, it is all about the idea, right? Not the real commitment. It is still a form of submissiveness, but it is okay if you do not associate it with the implications of that word. And now, your alias makes even more sense.”

“Pleased you understand. I do not exactly comprehend the nature of these thoughts. I thought immersing myself in a community such as this one could prove to be an enlightening experience.”

“I’m sure it will. Just give it time. I know there is a lot going on around here that can be difficult for a newcomer to process. Ask whatever you want, and I’ll try to help.”

Realizing his glass was already empty, he poured another one.

“Thanks. We could start with what happened in the other chatroom, I guess. Is that a common affair around here?”

“The group trance sessions? Yes. Despite her temper, or perhaps because of it, Mistress Heather is one of our most requested Hypnodommes. The room is always full whenever she is around. Am I correct to assume you’ve never been hypnotized?”

“That’s right. That obvious?”

“A bit. Your remarks yesterday gave it all away. But is it something you want it to happen, sooner or later?”

“You know… I’m not really sure.”

“Okay. Any particular reason why?”

“Like I said yesterday, I don’t understand the phenomenon nor anything that comes with it. I find it intriguing, yes, but something about it rubs me the wrong way. I wish I could put my finger on it precisely, but I cannot. I just feel this tremendous fear of...

“... letting go?”

“Yes.”

“Well, that’s a perfectly natural response in face of the unknown, descoberta. You just need to ask yourself if you’re willing to take a chance or not.”

“I don’t know.”

“Okay. No pressure. Just think about it, okay? And if you reach a decision in the meantime, please let me know. I would be happy to be your guide.”

“Thank you. That’s kind of you.”

“You’re welcome. I must go now. I hope we get to talk again, soon.”

“Me too.” He immediately replied, unsure why.

Left alone, Albert emptied his glass of virtual lemonade and smiled. He spent the rest of the day dreaming of spirals and smiling pocket watches.