The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

fd, mc, mf

Synopsis: Albert is on a journey of self-discovery in a hypnotic femdom community. His life changes forever when he meets two very different Dommes.

Perfection Unchained

(by S.B.)

3 — I Will Enjoy Making You Suffer...

Less than twenty-four hours later, Albert slipped into the chatroom again but, instead of gentle souls with honeyed voices who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know him as a person, he found a group of raucous and insolent men, telling dirty jokes to one another while pretending to be submissive to every female in his life. They all had exaggerated aliases like SlaveToDoasYouPlease or CompletelyMindlessObject69 yet, when their fingers grazed the keyboard or their voices ricocheted across the black and white room, one couldn’t help notice the entitlement, the fake disposition, the desire to commandeer women’s precious time to merely suit the needs of their aching balls. Even though Albert could only imagine it, the smell of testosterone was enough to get on his nerves. After the umpteenth remark about ‘big jugs’, he was ready to call it a day, but someone else had other plans.

The private message came out of nowhere, the overbearing tone more than evident in every syllable. It was the kind of provocation he would do well to ignore but he couldn’t, not when his honor was on the line. As he lounged on his favorite chair, cell phone in hand, he read:

“Look who came crawling into chat again. What are you doing here? You know you don’t really belong, boy. Not after what you pulled last time. Leave now before I get angry.

Mistress Heather.”

Her name wasn’t anywhere on the list of people online which could only mean she was invisible, a petty goddess with too much time on her hands and a random grudge against him that made no sense. First, he chuckled at the ridiculousness of it all, then a seething resentment took over when she added:

“On second thought, I’m willing to look the other way if you apologize to me right now.”

“And what exactly should I be apologizing for?” He typed hastily in response, teeth gnarling.

Mistress Heather was equally fast in her response yet there was nothing but a calculated coldness in the way she articulated her sentences. Some traps are obvious, others linger and feast in the shadowy spaces between words. Hers were a curious mixture of both, insulting strings played in the key of awkwardness with the sole purpose to get him to react poorly and regret it shortly after.

“You tried to humiliate and belittle me during my group session. Questioning my authority the way you did was not only highly disruptive but also disrespectful and a serious offense. I’m being kind enough to give you the opportunity to make things right which, I must add, is not something I’m willing to do often so you should take it because you won’t get another chance to stand out if you don’t.”

Albert laid down the phone horizontally on his lap and composed a suitable response. “You’re obviously confusing me with someone else. I didn’t do any of the things you’re accusing me. If there was any disrespect to be had, it came from you and you alone, just like what it is happening right now. I owe you no apology for wanting to ask questions. Sadly, I can’t say the same from you for the way you’re coming at me... again! That has a name and it’s called harassment.”

A crackling laugh thundered. “Oh, you poor offended thing! In what way does wanting to have my rightful authority over the likes of someone like you acknowledged, constitute disrespect? It is clearly the other way around and, once again, you’re missing the point. A real sub would grovel before me the moment I decided to engage him in a conversation. What’s holding you back from fulfilling your true destiny other than your own idiocy?”

“I may not know much of things but it is my understanding that a ‘real sub’ will only bow to someone he deems worthy or being served, worshiped, and obeyed, and that takes trust, mutual respect, and consent, neither of which your approach seems to privilege. If your mind games work on others, that’s fine. They won’t work on me.”

“Dare you say that you will never feel the compelling urge to become one of my acolytes then? A need so strong it will eat away your dreams, your life, your sanity and sense of reality? A desire so unrelenting and overwhelming it will drive you to your knees, begging for a sliver of attention you will never get unless you follow my lead completely just like you are already yearning to do so? Many have tried to resist me and they were all crushed beneath my heels like the pathetic worms they were born to be. Do you believe you’re the chosen one that will break the cycle of debasement no else could? If you do, you’re an even greater fool than I thought, descoberta, and my patience already runs thin enough to suffer fools gladly. I will, however, enjoy making you suffer if you continue down this path. Deep down, I know you’re thinking I’m a mega-bitch as you’re reading this but believe me when I say I can be way, way worse.”

“At least, you admit it. Is that a threat? Because I don’t take things like that lightly, either. Are you going to leave me alone now or do I need to report you?”

“You are welcome to try to do anything you want. In fact, I dare you to go as deep as you think you can, but don’t forget your place or the nature of the site you’re in. This community was created for the benefit of dominant women and it exists to see us thrive in whatever way we wish. Who do you think the Admin will side with if you, an ill-mannered newbie who doesn’t understand the status quo, decides to complain about one of the—if not the most—successful and popular Domme they have?”

“That sounds like another threat to me. I’ve been cordial enough with your antics so far, but not any more. You’re being blocked and reported! I don’t care how famous you are or how used you are to have everyone and their mother kiss your feet and ass! This is not why I joined this place and I will not tolerate any more unwarranted nastiness from you. Please, don’t try to contact me again.”

Although he immediately hit the block button after sending the last message, her final response still came through, much to his chagrin.

“Good luck trying to live up to those words. You will grovel and you will scream, silly boy, and I will love kicking you to the curb when you finally realize that everything you could ever have hoped for was right here waiting for your capitulation, but you were too stupid and too proud to realize it. I’m already inside your head and I know I won’t be leaving any time, soon! Goodbye... for now!”

“Who the fuck does she think she is?” Albert muttered to himself in the real world. It was raining outside, and furious lightning painted abstract lines on the nocturnal sky. He hadn’t consented to any form of play, let alone one so bafflingly humiliating. It was mean, and horrifying, and... there were really no words to convey the mishmash of conflicting feelings coursing through his veins. Anger is not the wisest advisor, but neither is the complete passiveness of a true and tried doormat. He would never be one, not while he still drew breath. In silence, he typed his report, choosing his words carefully as to not cause more headaches than the ones he was already experiencing.

The message from the Admin team was short, an automatic reply that in no way appeased his distraught mind.

“Thank you for your inquiry. We will look into it as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us in seven days, please submit it again.”

Albert logged off the site and promised to never visit it again until a satisfactory response came along.