The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

fd, mc, mf

Synopsis: Albert is on a journey of self-discovery in a hypnotic femdom community. His life changes forever when he meets two very different Dommes.

Perfection Unchained

(by S.B.)

6 — Everything is a Bet

Meanwhile, in a deep corner of the Internet that had been surprisingly quiet the entire weekend, the lights turned on a private chatroom. Had he been there to witness it, either as an illustrious spectator or as an anonymous ghost that wouldn’t dare breathe, Albert would have imagined it to be like a garish wrestling ring with spiraling ropes where two forces of nature had a unique chance to understand one another or destroy the whole place.

Gentyst29 was the first to enter, a silent glide across the mat while a handful of entranced eyes observed. Mistress Heather followed almost immediately, to the sound of imaginary fervent applause. Behind her, kneeled dozens of faceless drones, serial numbers etched on their backs in vivid ink and fresh blood. Their voices were combined in a low pitch growl as if they were about to do the Haka.

The two women met in the center of the ring, Gentyst wearing a simple long-flowing white robe that was an invitation to meditation and mindfulness and Mistress Heather sporting a black and gold skin-tight latex dress, shiny boots that went all the way up to her ass, and red contact lenses that glowed against the dark background. The Queen, Empress, and Goddess of all hated being summoned as if she were a common servant.

“I’m glad you’re here,” Gentyst began, a soft tone in every syllable. “We need to talk.”

“Do we?” Mistress Heather scoffed. “I can’t remember the last time that was true. What’s so important that couldn’t wait until a more appropriate time?”

“Is there ever an appropriate time with you, Heather?”

“Hmmm, I suppose not, but can you blame me? I have an empire to run, and hundreds of thralls to use and abuse. I’m a busy woman… unlike you.”

“I’m busy too, but quantity doesn’t seduce me. Quality is what I’m after, and you’ve been going against it for a while now. I’ve come to ask you to stop doing that.”

Mistress Heather circled her opponent as the crowd went wild, hoping to see a hypnotic cat fight take place. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, Gabrielle! You and I have never seen eye to eye. What it is you think I did this time?”

“You’ve been treating ‘descoberta’ like shit ever since he joined. That’s not how we do things around here, and you know it.”

“Desco... who? Still confused, here.”

“No, you’re just playing stupid, but you’re not very good at it. Descoberta. New guy, a bit shy, didn’t bow to you during the group trance session. You know exactly who he is.”

“Oh... the insolent one! Now, I remember! I don’t get why you’re standing up for him, though. Do you want him as your pet or something?”

“No. I want him to feel safe exploring our community, something he can’t do if you continue to send him abusive messages and undermining the Admin Team’s authority with your tantrums.”

“You have quite the nerve, Gabrielle! How dare you speak to me like that after everything I’ve done for this place? Or are you forgetting how I saved this place from bankruptcy five years ago?”

“How could I forget something like that when you take every opportunity you get to shout it to the four winds?” The gentle hypnotist retorted. “We all know what you did, Heather, but that was a long time ago for you to still think you now own the place. Not every male sub wants to be the property of a sadistic hypno-bitch. I know for a fact he doesn’t.”

“And how do you know that?”

“We’ve chatted a few times, a must seeing how much you traumatized him with your shtick!”

Mistress Heather threw her hair back to laugh out loud. “Traumatized? Oh, please! If he’s that thin-skinned, then he shouldn’t have joined a Femdom-centric community in the first place! We rule, they serve, isn’t that right? If you want him, be my guest to seduce him, but I’ve already started reeling him in my way and I have no doubt in my mind he’ll choose me when the time is right. They always do, Gabrielle! How many bets do you have to lose to understand that?”

“Unlike what you believe, it was a never a bet with you.”

“Everything that goes against what I want is a bet, ‘dear’. CharlieQ was a bet. JackMeUp was a bet. D-minus was a bet. Do I need to go on?”

“What you need to do is swallow your pride for a moment and just listen. He’s different. Descoberta has never done this, doesn’t know what he likes or dislikes for real. All he wants is to discover his possibilities in a healthy environment and I’m sorry, but the way you run the show is anything but appropriate for a complete newbie. I’m asking you to please cease any interaction with him so that he’s more comfortable around here.”

“No. Never!” Mistress Heather declared and all her servants and supporters cheered.

“What do you mean ‘no’? That’s cruel and petty! Aren’t you ashamed of what you’ve become?”

“I am who I am and no false notion of ‘shame’ will ever change that. Yes, I’m cruel. And yes, I’m fucking petty and proud of it! That’s what always worked for me, and no newbie will stand in my way. If he continues to be around, then I’ll keep doing the same things I’ve been doing. He will struggle at first but then he will listen and, when he does, he’ll want more and more of me until he’s so broken that he’ll do anything to remain in my good graces. I have no idea what talents he has, but even if he has nothing to offer, he will be mine to command, even more so now that I know your interest. Everything is a bet, and you and I are playing again. May the only Woman with a capital W, i.e.—me!—win as always!”

“You are impossible when you get something going in that head of yours! This conversation was clearly a mistake.”

“Much to the contrary. It helped clear some disconcerting things that were frustrating me. You shouldn’t be so open about your intentions, Gabrielle. That will always come back to bite you in the ass.”

“You know what else you can bite?” Gentyst gnarled and immediately regretted her poor choice of words.

“No, but I will ask you when you see him obeying my every command like an obedient bitch puppy! This was a bore. Let’s not repeat it anytime soon, okay?”

Mistress Heather turned her back on the sweet charmer and left the room, the lights above the confrontational arena going down one by one until there was nothing but complete darkness and the long, deafening silence before the seven trumpets of hypnotic Apocalypse.

(to be continued)